Create-A-Hero Thread

Sire

10 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

@NekoKnight so Rout is a skill that gives +1 mov toward a weakened enemy? Interesting idea. She seems pretty powerful, but I think she might just barely manage to avoid being OP since her stats are pretty balanced, so that's neat. I dig her. I can't help but wonder if the lance might be a bit too powerful but I'm not sure. 

Could be. It might better to make it so it only activates when the enemy HP is under a percentage (like 70%) instead of any amount of damage. But I'm not going to worry too much about theorycrafting for something like this.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@NekoKnight I really like Talon's concept! A nice "alternative" to Manaketes lore-wise, I'd like to see something like that. And that sprite is really cute! I also like her passive Rout skill, a new concept but I feel it's well balanced. I guess when you say "move up to that enemy" you mean take that extra step that allowed her to trigger Rake in the first place, right? (rather than be able to teleport next to the enemy from any direction ala Wings of Mercy) Also I concur with Banryu that the lance is a bit on the strong side. Certainly needs to be modded to an HP threshold, rather than flat-out any amount of damage triggering it.

THE BLAZING REVIVAL BANNER!!!

Greetings! I would like to share my concoctions and creations with all you dashing ladies and beautiful gentlemen. Erm... To be completely honest, I think that the characters from the Blazing Blade do not receive much love from Heroes (Eliwood, Rebecca, and Lloyd's art; Ursula's odd personality, Raven and Lucius' weapon gone wrong; etc.). Thus, I created a set of characters from the series that I hope most of you will recognize.  So without further ado, let's get started!

NILS

Spoiler

latest?cb=20151016154953

Title: Musician of Destiny
Name: Nils

Color: Green (Dragon)
Weapon: Light Breath+ [Grants adjacent allies Def/Res+4 through their next actions after any combat this unit initiates.]
Assist: Play [Enables target to take another action. Cannot be used on units with Sing, Dance, or Play]
Special: Filla's Might [After combat, grants Atk/Spd +4 to all allies for through their next actions for 1 turn; EXCLUSIVE to Nils and Ninian only. Charge: 2]

MOV: Infantry (2)

-PASSIVES-
Slot A: Ninis' Grace [Neutralizes "effective against" bonuses and grants Def + 3; EXCLUSIVE to Nils and Ninian only]

Slot B: None

Slot C: None 

-STATS-
HP: 42
ATK: 24 
SPD: 33
DEF: 23
RES: 27
BST= 149
(Exact same neutral stats as her sister)

And here's an added bonus~
Character bio:
A young bard who accompanies his sister, Ninian, in their travels as performers. Highly ecstatic yet dutiful. Appears in Blazing Blade

Character Profile Quotes:
a) "Ahahaha~" (Cutesy cutesy boy laugh)
b) "I can play a song for you if you want me to! Just sit back and listen!"
c) "*Plays a tune, then abruptly stops* Oh didn't know you were there!"
d) "Whoops dropped my flute!"
e) "I'll do anything to protect my sister... A-and you of course!"
f) "Please don't treat me like a kid, I can fight, too!"
g) "We... didn't even choose this life. And yet..."
h) "I predict... that there will be cavaliers in the field... Oh watch out for archers as well!"

In-Battle Quotes:
-> Special:
a) "That's it!"
b) "No more running!"
c) "If it means protecting everyone...!"
d) "Think you can match my tone?"

-> Death: 
a) "Ninian..."

-> Player Phase:
a) "Let's do it!"
b) "Come on!"
c) "Yes?"

FARINA

Spoiler

latest?cb=20151015012735

Title: Eager Mercenary
Name: Farina

Color: Blue [Lance]
Weapon: Javelin [Mt. 14, Unit counterattacks regardless of range]
Assist: None
Special: Moonbow

Mov: Flying

-PASSIVES-
Slot A: Bullet SPD [-3 Res, +5 SPD]

Slot C: Spur ATK 3

-STATS-

HP: 40
ATK: 32
SPD: 26
DEF: 29
RES: 30
BST = 157

CANAS

Spoiler

hqdefault.jpg

Title: Wisdom Seeker
Name: Canas

Color: Red [Tome]
Weapon: Nosferatu [Mt. 5, Absorbs 30% of damage dealt; Prohibits unit from making a follow-up attack]
Assist: Smite
Special: None

Mov: Infantry

-PASSIVES-
Slot A : Dark Magic [Unit deals +20% more damage against Tome users and takes +20% more damage from staff users. Unit takes 5 damage after initiating attack]

Slot B; None

Slot C: Threaten ATK 3

-STATS-

HP: 32
ATK: 37
SPD: 23
DEF: 28
RES: 29
BST = 149

*Notes: Dark Magic basically cancels out the 20% disadvantage from BLUE tomes. This does not mean however, that he is safe from BLUE Lances and Dragons.

PENT

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160721194822

Title: Mage General
Name: Pent

Color: Green [Tome]
Weapon: Fimbulvetr [Mt. 16, Unit inflicts -5 RES to foe after combat]
Special: Bolting [Resolve combat as if foe suffered -30% DEF/RES. Rng: 3, CHARGE: 5]

-PASSIVES- 
Slot A: HP + 5

Slot B: Obstruct 3

Slot C : None

-STATS- 

HP: 37
SPD: 29
DEF: 24
BST = 149

LOUISE

Spoiler

luise.png

Title: Lady of Violets
Name: Louise

Color: Colorless [Bow]
Weapon: Silver Bow+
Assist: Devotion [Grants +2 DEF/RES in combat to an ally for 1 turn and heals the ally for 4 HP]

-PASSIVES-
Slot A: Precision Shot [When initiating an attack, unit gains +4 ATK/DEF in combat]

Slot B: Desperation 3

-STATS-
HP: 31
ATK: 29
SPD: 34
RES: 28
BST = 145

RAVEN

Spoiler

latest?cb=20151016154957

Title: Sublime Mercenary
Name: Raven

Color: Red [Sword]
Weapon: Brave Sword+
Special: Astra

-PASSIVES-
Slot A: Slow and Steady [If unit's SPD - foe's SPD  ≤ -7 (This means if he is slower) , unit gains + 4 ATK/DEF during combat)

Slot B: Clash Break [After an attack this unit initiates, both unit and foe will move 1 space away from each other (Combined effects of Knock Back and Hit and Run)]

-STATS-
ATK: 33
SPD: 30
DEF: 26
BST = 157

LUCIUS

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160721194627

Title: The Light
Name: Lucius

Color: Blue (Tome)
Weapon: Luce [Mt. 14, If unit's HP  50%, unit gains +4 ATK/SPD in combat]
Assist: Reciprocal Aid

-PASSIVES-
Slot A: None

Slot B: Respite 3 [Grants unit a buff that cleanses and prevents debuffs cast against them for every 2 turns]

Slot C: Breath of Life 3

-STATS-
HP: 36
ATK: 34
SPD: 31
DEF: 19
BST = 147 

*Notes: A lot of people I know who also play FE:H have asked me about my opinions on Lucius or "What could I have done?" I personally think that he's okay as he is now, especially with the implementation of Wrathful Staff. I understand that he may not be the glass cannon that he ought to be in the original series, but hey, as long as he's in the game, that's enough for me. The fact that there hundreds of characters in the whole series that are still competing to join, I'm elated that he made it into Heroes. :)

Final Notes: So there we have it. I know this is far from happening in the game, but nothing's wrong with being optimistic and creative (I think...). I'd deeply like to know your opinions and thoughts on this 'banner'.

What do you think about the skills? The stats? Do you agree that FE7 should gain more love from the devs? Should there be more Blazing characters in the game? Who are you looking forward to? Will you pull from this 'banner'? What are your ideas for Skill Inheritance if these skills were to be in the game? 

I appreciate your time for looking into these ideas. Cheers! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT: Added Movement types and note on [DARK MAGIC]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT: Added [NILS] and tweaked a few skills

Edited by Lucıůs

13 hours ago, salinea said:

I really like how you do full write up for quotes and everything, especially since they're written with gusto. The stat line seems fine as far as I can see. Not fond of making up weapons with 1-2 range in Heroes, since it's unprecedented. The skill set otherwise is *shrugs* neither bad nor particularly noteworthy. I guess Hit & Run or Wings of Mercy work with the theme of "not seeing him coming"? Not an awful idea (I think I'd prefer Wings of Mercy for this).

Aww, thanks. Gusto? Interesting.... I thought I was playing too heavily on his invisible quirk... As for the Javelin... I usually add something to make my builds unique. I'll probably make it Kellam exclusive, and maybe knock the might down to 9 (I kinda like the Javelin since he starts out with it in Awakening). The 1-2 range is definitely pushing it, but I did what I could to nerf it a bit. Worst case scenario, I'll switch it out for a Killer Lance+. Yeah, the Wings of Mercy was to play on the theme (nice catch). I originally had Pass as a joke, in spite of knowing it is completely useless on an armored  unit (as it is on Takumi's Fujin Yumi, which I believe that it should allow him to traverse the mountain terrain, or traverse forests as if they were normal ground). 

In the future, I may attempt to draw some Kellam as well for this. :P 

Thanks for your feedback! :)

43 minutes ago, Lucıůs said:

CANAS

Reveal hidden contents

hqdefault.jpg

Title: Wisdom Seeker
Name: Canas

Color: Red [Tome]
Weapon: Nosferatu [Mt. 7, Absorbs 50% of damage dealt]
Assist: Smite

-PASSIVES-
Slot A : Dark Magic [Unit deals +20% more damage against Tome users and takes +20% more damage from staff users. Unit takes 5 damage after initiating attack]

Slot B; None

Slot C: Threaten ATK 3

-STATS-

ATK: 37
SPD: 23
DEF: 28
RES: 29
BST = 149

*Notes: Dark Magic basically cancels out the 20% disadvantage from BLUE tomes. This does not mean however, that he is safe from BLUE Lances and Dragons.

While I like the idea of putting back the dark/light/anime Triangle in, I'm not sure this is quite balanced, since staff damage is just not on an even ground with tome damage in Heroes. Not sure if a full Nosferatu works well in balance with other healing effects in the game, either. Nice stuff otherwise.

PENT

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20160721194822

Title: Mage General
Name: Pent

Color: Green [Tome]
Weapon: Fimbulvetr [Mt. 16, Unit inflicts -4 RES to foe after combat]
Special: Bolting [Resolve combat as if foe suffered -30 DEF/RES. Rng: 4, CHARGE: 4]

-PASSIVES- 
Slot A: HP + 5

Slot B: Obstruct 3

Slot C : None

-STATS- 

HP: 37
SPD: 29
DEF: 24
BST = 149

Not sure I understand how you mean this Bolting effect to work. It seems super OP o_o

LOUISE

Reveal hidden contents

luise.png

Title: Lady of Violets
Name: Louise

Color: Colorless [Bow]
Weapon: Silver Bow+
Assist: Devotion [Grants +2 DEF in combat to an ally for 1 turn]

-PASSIVES-
Slot A: Rapid Blow [When initiating an attack, unit gains +3 ATK/SPD in combat]

Slot B: Desperation 3

-STATS-
HP: 31
ATK: 29
SPD: 34
BST = 145

How is Devotion not a super sucky Rally Defense? Nice otherwise.

RAVEN

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20151016154957

Title: Sublime Mercenary
Name: Raven

Color: Red [Sword]
Weapon: Brave Sword+
Special: Astra

-PASSIVES-
Slot A: Slow and Steady [If unit's SPD - foe's SPD  ≤ -7 (This means if he is slower) , unit gains + 4 ATK during combat)

Slot B: Clash Break [After an attack this unit initiates, both unit and foe will move 1 space away from each other (Combined effects of Knock Back and Hit and Run)]

-STATS-
ATK: 33
SPD: 30
DEF: 26
BST = 157

Clash Break and Slow and Steady are both very interesting skill ideas. Slow and Steady doesn't feel fitting to Raven though.

LUCIUS

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20160721194627

Title: The Light
Name: Lucius

Color: Blue (Tome)
Weapon: Luce [Mt. 14, If unit's HP < 50%, unit gains +4 ATK/SPD in combat]
Assist: Reciprocal Aid

-PASSIVES-
Slot A: Attack +3

Slot C: Respite [If unit's HP = 100%, unit is inflicted -4 DEF/RES and all other allies gain +2 ATK/SPD/DEF/RES at the start of each turn]

-STATS-
HP: 36
ATK: 34
SPD: 31
DEF: 19
BST = 147 

*Notes: A lot of people I know who also play FE:H have asked me about my opinions on Lucius or "What could I have done?" I personally think that he's okay as he is now, especially with the implementation of Wrathful Staff. I understand that he may not be the glass cannon that he ought to be in the original series, but hey, as long as he's in the game, that's enough for me. The fact that there hundreds of characters in the whole series that are still competing to join, I'm elated that he made it into Heroes. :)

Hey you stole my powering up when half HP tome idea! :D At might 14 it feels a bit OP for it, otherwise I like it. Respite is interesting, but I feel maybe a limitation of range (have it play like Fortify/Hone instead?) should make it work better. Love the rest of his kit.

21 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

I originally had Pass as a joke, in spite of knowing it is completely useless on an armored  unit (as it is on Takumi's Fujin Yumi, which I believe that it should allow him to traverse the mountain terrain, or traverse forests as if they were normal ground). 

Wouldn't it be nice if that was the case!! I'd love a skill like that, yeah.

Edited by salinea

43 minutes ago, salinea said:

While I like the idea of putting back the dark/light/anime Triangle in, I'm not sure this is quite balanced, since staff damage is just not on an even ground with tome damage in Heroes. Not sure if a full Nosferatu works well in balance with other healing effects in the game, either. Nice stuff otherwise.

I agree with you on this. My take on this skill though, is to encourage the use of Staff wielders in the game. Right now, only a few are using Healers and most people are still indulged with the current Meta. Hence, I think it would provide more team builds when this skill is in play. (More uses for healers!!!)

Not sure I understand how you mean this Bolting effect to work. It seems super OP o_o

(´。• ω •。`) Ehehe, um I forgot to put '%' right after 30. So it's like New Moon with an improved range. I seriously need to be more careful with typos. 

How is Devotion not a super sucky Rally Defense? Nice otherwise.

Clash Break and Slow and Steady are both very interesting skill ideas. Slow and Steady doesn't feel fitting to Raven though.

Devotion gives the ability of "Armored Blow but also works on Enemy phase" skill to an ally. Since this is not a turn buff, it therefore stacks with skills like Spur, Blow, etc.

Yeah I also think that Raven isn't cut out to be slow, but because they removed LCK and evasion in this game, I think scratching SPD off of his character might be a good idea.

Hey you stole my powering up when half HP tome idea! :D At might 14 it feels a bit OP for it, otherwise I like it. Respite is interesting, but I feel maybe a limitation of range (have it play like Fortify/Hone instead?) should make it work better. Love the rest of his kit.

Whoops! My bad, it was unintentional. My actual idea for Lucius' weapon is Aureola [MT. 14, Effective against Dragons] but I feel that it might feel a bit OP, and I was totally unaware that you have the same idea. Though I guess you could say...

Spoiler

Great minds think alike? //brick'd

Thank you very much for sharing your insights! :lol:

Edited by Lucıůs

*sees Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade characters*

B - but, I wanted to make them after Sacred Stones... T_T

Quick commentary:

Farina: Javelin is too strong if inheritable, losing only 1 MT to Silver Lance+. If legendary then it's 2 MT too weak. Bullet SPD is ok in theory but I feel it's basically a meta ability, designed with the philosophy of the current metagame in mind in order to be good in said metagame, where RES is considered typically the best stat to sacrifice in non-mages compared to the hugely valuable SPD. It's not unbalanced per se, it just feels suspiciously convenient.

Canas: Nosferatu's healing is insane, even on 7 MT. Needs to be nerfed. I also have Nosferatu on a character (see below) and I just made it into a Blue Egg clone. Now his passive is pretty interesting, but also kind of strong. Staff users aren't meant for direct fighting so even in a meta that utilized those heavily, it's unlikely the disadvantage would see any real play, and the advantage is too heavily overwhelming to justify. It's a neat idea though, I have something similar in mind.

Pent: Bolting is flat-out nuts. Needs to go down to 3 range at a minimum. Fimbulvetr should take away 1 more RES point, to give it the eff of Seal Res 2, in line with how legendaries feature a tier 2 eff.

Louise: With the current wording it seems like her Devotion works only during the turn it is used, which as mentioned is too weak. Even if it works during the next enemy phase as well... I just don't see that +2 DEF ever making enough of a difference to justify losing a turn. Rapid Blow is way too redundant given that we have Swift Sparrow.

Raven: This is the one I particularly like from the bunch. I don't have any major complaints about either of his skills - but his Slow and Steady could use buffing. It has a pretty harsh condition which would generally put Raven in a losing position, so I think making it +6 ATK wouldn't hurt. Alternatively, you could make it Atk/Def+4. I also like the concept of Clash Break. It makes an Armor user never be able to initiate against Raven, which might be a concern - I'd just make the skill unable to move an armored unit. Also, put restrictions on it inheritance-wise.

Lucius: Now I'm going off on the single Light tome we have in game right now (Naga) but... shouldn't Light magic be green? Other than that, weapon's too strong. Too many stats and permanent increase to boot. Take a look at the Defiant skills for an idea of how it should work. Respite is actually a free Fury 2 on all other characters as long as Lucius stays away from the frontline which is beyond nuts.

Overall, while the ideas are nice, the implementation is very questionable balance-wise...

Anyways, now, it is time to complete my first Hero banner, called Shattered Stones (obviously a Sacred Stones-themed banner). You can find the first two characters, Innes and Tana, here. Now, for the red and green slots:

Spoiler

TITLE: Watcher of Darkness
NAME: Knoll
ORB AFFINITY: Red Tome
STARTING STAR RANK: 5

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION: A sorcerer from Grado who witnessed the horror of prince Lyon's fall first-hand. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.

MOV: 2, Infantry

STAT DISTRIBUTION (scale 1-5) & ROLE CONCEPT:
HP: average (3), ATK: average (3), DEF: low (2), RES: high (4), SPD: low (2)
Knoll is meant to be a support mage. His ATK and SPD aren't going to impress anyone, and he can hardly contest in damage output with the top nuke-mages. However, he is meant to bring utility to the team, and he is designed to be mor efficient both when working together with other mages, and when facing other mages - his default passive skills, which decrease the resistance of those he targets and increase the resistance of his allies, are both aimed towards that niche. His new special is a standard copy of Blue Egg/Blue Egg+ for red, which is meant to help keep him alive thorugh skirmishes. What is more unique is his Assist skill, which is actually a non-inheritable special skill Summon Shade. This references the Summoner class in Sacred Stones. When used on an ally it provides a hefty boost to all stats, but makes him suffer damage after combat. It lasts for one battle and while it is not stackable with itself, it is a special skill that stacks with all other kinds of effects (including Fury). Worth mentioning the synergy with Fury on those characters that need to hit certain HP thresholds to activate their skills, it is a versatile, powerful ability with many uses.

WEAPON:
1* - Flux (4 MT, 2 RNG)
2* - Ruin (6 MT, 2 RNG)
3* - Nosferatu (7 MT, 2 RNG. If unit initiates attack, unit recovers 4 HP after the battle.)
5* - Nosferatu+ (11 MT, 2 RNG. If unit initiates attack, unit recovers 4 HP after the battle.)

ASSIST:
5* - Summon Shade (Grants Atk/Def/Res/Spd+4 to adjacent ally and it takes 6 damage after combat through its next action this turn. Unique.)

SPECIAL:
n/a

SKILL A:
n/a

SKILL B:
2* - Seal Res 1 (After combat, foe suffers Res-3 through its next action.)
4* - Seal Res 2 (After combat, foe suffers Res-5 through its next action.)
5* - Deadly Curse (After combat, foe suffers Res-5 and Atk-5 through its next action.)

SKILL C:
1* - Fortify Res 1 (Grants adajacent allies Res+2 through their next actions at the start of each turn.)
3* - Fortify Res 2 (Grants adajacent allies Res+3 through their next actions at the start of each turn.)
4* - Fortify Res 3 (Grants adajacent allies Res+4 through their next actions at the start of each turn.)

NON-BATTLE QUOTES:

- On Summon: "Salutations, summoner. My name is Knoll, a humble sorcerer. It is an honor to make your acquaintance."
- 0-1 Growth: "Disappointing."
- 2-3 Growth: "Sufficient."
- 4-5 Growth: "With great power, comes great temptation..."
- Learn Skill: "A new power? I am grateful to you, summoner."

- Castle 1: "Even here, people are often shying away from me. The influence of black magic, it seems..."
- Castle 2: "Askr's library is quite something, summoner. I've found many books of great interest here."
- Castle 3: "As a fellow summoner, I am quite interested in how that bow of yours works."
- Castle 4: "I find the tolerance and acceptance I've found here quite refreshing, compared to how me and my fellows were treated in our homeland."
- Castle 5: "Clerics of light and sorcerers of darkness have always been at odds. Their magic stems from faith - ours, from knowledge."

- Greet: "<name>, your fellow summoner <friend> sends his regards."

- Character Screen 1: "Knowledge is power."
- Character Screen 2: "The path to dark magic is dangerous, summoner. I sense danger in your peculiar abilities as well. Be wary."
- Character Screen 3: "Some secrets are too dangerous to share with others."
- Character Screen 4: "<soft chuckle>"
- Character Screen 5: "I watched good, strong men fall, summoner. Noone is exempt from the dangers of their own ambition and confidence."
- Character Screen 6: (5*) "I failed my kingdom once... I shall not do so again."
- Character Screen 7: (5*) "Dark magic is born from the knowledge of the natural world."
- Character Screen 8: (5*) "Once, I was able to see the future... it was a dark and terrible power."

- Confession:
"Hello, summoner. Fancy meeting you at a time like this.
Come to think of it, I've never really told you much about my past, have I?
I was once a sorcerer in a country called Grado, in the service of the imperial family itself.
Together with the eldest prince, Lyon, we studied the mysteries and secrets of the arcane.
Eventually, we stumbled into forbidden spells, powers that had never been tapped upon. The power to breach the boundary of time, to see the future...
That power brought us a vision of destruction and annihilation, the complete devastation of an entire part of the continent.
The horror plagued us, and we tried to find ways to avert the disaster... but it was a futile, desperate effort.
At that time, prince Lyon succumbed into despair, and was driven mad by the darkness we had tampered with. I was slated for execution, but was rescued.
Eventually, prince Lyon was defeated, released from the demon that had grabbed hold of his soul and slain...
The darkness of my past still lingers in my soul, summoner. I might never be free from it.
But, when I am here, with you and the companions you have gathered... I feel the light of hope work its way through it."

BATTLE QUOTES:

- Selection 1: "As you say."
- Selection 2: "I will follow your instructions."
- Selection 3: "Guide me."

- Critical 1: "Fall into the abyss."
- Critical 2: "The shadows will consume you."
- Critical 3: "Shatter under my black magic!"
- Critical 4: "May you find peace in darkness."

- Critical Health: "This pain is nothing."
- Defeat: "Oblivion awaits." 

Spoiler

TITLE: The Obsidian General
NAME: Duessel
ORB AFFINITY: Green Axe
STARTING STAR RANK: 5

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION: One of Grado's six generals, a famed commander who values honor and loyalty above all. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.

MOV: 1, Armored

HP: very high (5), ATK: average (3), DEF: very high (5), RES: average (3), SPD: very low (1)
Duessel is meant to be a physical tank with the same general concept as Hector, or most other tanks in the game really. Compared to the go-to Green tank, Hector, he should be a bit tankier in HP and RES, but weaker in ATK and SPD. The general point with Duessel would be to use his ability to stand in the front lines, along with the special effect of his default weapon and other assortment of skills, as tools to lower his HP threshold and enable various efficient skills - a juggernaut that starts out slow, but starts truly dishing out the pain after taking a few hits. Compared to my other characters he doesn't have much in the way of special skills, coming with only one new weapon skill that's inheritable, but I really wanted to create something that could challenge Hector's dominance atop the throne of green physical tanks (and units in general).

WEAPON:
1* - Iron Axe (6 MT, 1 RNG)
2* - Steel Axe (8 MT, 1 RNG)
3* - Devil Axe (14 MT, 1 RNG. Unit takes 4 damage after combat.)
5* - Devil Axe+ (20 MT, 1 RNG. Unit takes 6 damage after combat.)

ASSIST:
n/a

SPECIAL:
2* - Glowing Ember (CD 4. Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Def)
4* - Ignis (CD 4. Boosts damage dealt by 80% of unit's DEF.)

SKILL A:
1* - Defiant Def 1 (Grants Def+3 at start of turn if unit's HP < 50%.)
2* - Defiant Def 2 (Grants Def+5 at start of turn if unit's HP < 50%.)
4* - Defiant Def 3 (Grants Def+7 at start of turn if unit's HP < 50%.)

SKILL B:
2* - Brash Assault 1 (Unit automatically makes a follow-up when at HP < 30% and attacking a foe that can counter.)
4* - Brash Assault 2 (Unit automatically makes a follow-up when at HP < 40% and attacking a foe that can counter.)
5* - Brash Assault 3 (Unit automatically makes a follow-up when at HP < 50% and attacking a foe that can counter.)

SKILL C:
n/a

NON-BATTLE QUOTES:

- On Summon: "Hail, commander. I am Duessel, a general in the service of the country called Grado. I look forward to serving under your command."
- 0-1 Growth: "Ah. Old age, the one enemy that cannot be overcome..."
- 2-3 Growth: "This is the stregth forged on the battlefield."
- 4-5 Growth: "Oh! I feel power surging in these old bones!"
- Learn Skill: "A most welcome gift, commander."

- Castle 1: "Goodness, everyone here is so lax! Your castle seriously needs an upgrade in military discipline, commander!"
- Castle 2: "I'll have you know that I trained many of the most renowned warriors in my realm. Leave this ragtag group of would-be heroes to me, I'll have them up in fighting shape in no time!"
- Castle 3: "Strong bonds between the soldiers are the key to victory in battle."
- Castle 4: "What are we doing here? Isn't it obvious - practicing! Come on, commander, pick up a sword and join us!"
- Castle 5: ""

- Greet: "Hail, <name>! Commander <friend> sent me to give you his regards!"

- Character Screen 1: "The battlefield wears a man down, commander. But, I'm nowhere near ready to stop fighting."
- Character Screen 2: "<hearty laugh>"
- Character Screen 3: "My oath has been given. Rest assured, I will stand by your side."
- Character Screen 4: "Back in my homeland, I was called the Obsidian, one of the top three generals of the Grado Empire."
- Character Screen 5: "Heh. Retire? Never heard of that word."
- Character Screen 6: (5*) "I once had to make a difficult decision regarding my allegiance, commander. I pray you never have to face such a circumstance yourself."
- Character Screen 7: (5*) "Swords, axes, lances - I can wield all three with equal skill. Maybe one day, I'll show you my power with a lance..."
- Character Screen 8: (5*) "A general must lead his men by example. Standing firmly in the frontline, never wavering... this is my style of command. What about you?"

- Confession:
"Commander. I had wished to speak to you.
I believe that since we share the same side of the battlefield, it is only fair that we know each other's stories.
I was once a renowned general in a country called Grado. I led its army to many victories and triumphs.
But, we always fought with honor and purpose.
Then, one day, something changed. I was ordered to a reckless, ruthless treacherous campaign against my country's own allies.
I hesitated, I protested. But, I was ordered, and so I led. However, my heart and hand wavered between my loyalty to my emperor, and my own code of honor.
To this day, I still do not know how the dice would have fallen, had circumstances not made my choice for me.
But the regret of those days, and the fall of my beloved homeland to darkness, still haunt me.
...I thank you for listening to me, commander. Mayhap one day, I shall find resolution.
Till next we meet."

BATTLE QUOTES:

- Selection 1: "Lead us to battle!"
- Selection 2: "Your orders!"
- Selection 3: "I await your command!"

- Critical 1: "To your knees!"
- Critical 2: "Behold, the Obsidian's might!"
- Critical 3: "Heh!"
- Critical 4: "Down so soon?"

- Critical Health: "Merely a flesh wound!"
- Defeat: "Ugh, I... won't stay down - !!" 

Since I didn't want to spice this banner up too much and Innes and Tana already have unique weapons, I went a little "light" on those two with new skills - only Duessel has a "different" weapon (since Nosferatu is an egg clone), and that one is non-inheritable and pretty simple. I tried to give Knoll a bit of a unique spin with his Assist, which is themed for his Summoner class - he summons a shade to assist an ally in battle by using that ally's lifeforce for a Fury-esque power-up.

Now that Shattered Stones is complete, the next banner, Reforged Stones, will follow, with four new characters including two legendary weapon users... but first, an enemy unit will pop up as a Grand Hero Battle enemy!

Hope you enjoyed, feel free to leave some feedback!

4 hours ago, Nightmayre said:

@NekoKnight I really like Talon's concept! A nice "alternative" to Manaketes lore-wise, I'd like to see something like that. And that sprite is really cute! I also like her passive Rout skill, a new concept but I feel it's well balanced. I guess when you say "move up to that enemy" you mean take that extra step that allowed her to trigger Rake in the first place, right? (rather than be able to teleport next to the enemy from any direction ala Wings of Mercy) Also I concur with Banryu that the lance is a bit on the strong side. Certainly needs to be modded to an HP threshold, rather than flat-out any amount of damage triggering it.

Thanks! I'm glad you picked up on the manakete parallel. In the story I was thinking about, the dragons couldn't make Dragon Stones so to avoid their eventual degeneration, they made a deal with humans to seal their power into them instead. It's kind of like a manakete with a dragon form and human form that exist at the same time.

Yes, the Rout skill would work like you describe and not like Wings of Mercy of Escape Route.

For the lance, do you think " HP ≤ 75%" would be a good to coincide with Desperation and Vantage triggers? I feel like players would just SI a Brave Lance onto her since she's player phase focused anyway, lol.

3 hours ago, Lucıůs said:

THE BLAZING REVIVAL BANNER!!!

FARINA

CANAS

PENT

LOUISE

RAVEN

LUCIUS

Neat ideas, I especially like Canas' dark magic although I agree with others that Nosferatu would need to be nerfed.

38 minutes ago, Nightmayre said:

*sees Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade characters*

B - but, I wanted to make them after Sacred Stones... T_T

And I've been wanting to make Magvel characters as well! Ehehehe, you can always make a unique batch of your own (I just started making these babies last night lol)! It's nice to know that there are people other than me who cares about the Blazing Blade. I really felt attached to it when I started playing it in my childhood days.

42 minutes ago, Nightmayre said:

Farina: Javelin is too strong if inheritable, losing only 1 MT to Silver Lance+. If legendary then it's 2 MT too weak. Bullet SPD is ok in theory but I feel it's basically a meta ability, designed with the philosophy of the current metagame in mind in order to be good in said metagame, where RES is considered typically the best stat to sacrifice in non-mages compared to the hugely valuable SPD. It's not unbalanced per se, it just feels suspiciously convenient.

I've been debating with myself if Javelin should be unique or not. In the end, I chose it to be unique on her even though every lancer from the original series are able to wield it. Yes, it's a 2 Mt. short because her ATK is already naturally high. Similar to Linde's case, who has a unique tome with 14 Mt., I reduced it for balance's sake. Bullet SPD may sound really good, but as an A skill, it still competes with top-notch passives such as L&D, Fury, and even Iote's Shield for fliers.

46 minutes ago, Nightmayre said:

Canas: Nosferatu's healing is insane, even on 7 MT. Needs to be nerfed. I also have Nosferatu on a character (see below) and I just made it into a Blue Egg clone. Now his passive is pretty interesting, but also kind of strong. Staff users aren't meant for direct fighting so even in a meta that utilized those heavily, it's unlikely the disadvantage would see any real play, and the advantage is too heavily overwhelming to justify. It's a neat idea though, I have something similar in mind.

I knew it. I should've modified the Nosferatu tome more considering it can be transferred to any mage. I was thinking if it should be 30% which is similar to Daytime, which honestly is not an OP amount. As for it being a Blue Egg clone isn't a bad scheme, too.

51 minutes ago, Nightmayre said:

Pent: Bolting is flat-out nuts. Needs to go down to 3 range at a minimum. Fimbulvetr should take away 1 more RES point, to give it the eff of Seal Res 2, in line with how legendaries feature a tier 2 eff.

Yeah I think I got too excited on creating Bolting that it sounds OP now... OH and thanks for pointing it out about the Seal Res 2. The real intention is for the tome to have a built in Seal Res 2, indeed, but since I don't really use Seals so I had no idea that it was -5 lol.

52 minutes ago, Nightmayre said:

Louise: With the current wording it seems like her Devotion works only during the turn it is used, which as mentioned is too weak. Even if it works during the next enemy phase as well... I just don't see that +2 DEF ever making enough of a difference to justify losing a turn. Rapid Blow is way too redundant given that we have Swift Sparrow.

Yep I also think Devotion might need a little buff... I think it's better to let also grant +2 res. Gah I completely forgot about Swift Sparrow! If the devs decide to bring back the limited editiong Spring characters, though, this might be a good alternative.

54 minutes ago, Nightmayre said:

.Raven: This is the one I particularly like from the bunch. I don't have any major complaints about either of his skills - but his Slow and Steady could use buffing. It has a pretty harsh condition which would generally put Raven in a losing position, so I think making it +6 ATK wouldn't hurt. Alternatively, you could make it Atk/Def+4. I also like the concept of Clash Break. It makes an Armor user never be able to initiate against Raven, which might be a concern - I'd just make the skill unable to move an armored unit. Also, put restrictions on it inheritance-wise.

Phew for a second there, I thought all of my ideas were to go down the bin. Thanks for suggesting a good buff on S&S I think it may look promising with +6 ATK. 

56 minutes ago, Nightmayre said:

Lucius: Now I'm going off on the single Light tome we have in game right now (Naga) but... shouldn't Light magic be green? Other than that, weapon's too strong. Too many stats and permanent increase to boot. Take a look at the Defiant skills for an idea of how it should work. Respite is actually a free Fury 2 on all other characters as long as Lucius stays away from the frontline which is beyond nuts.

Uhm Linde's Aura is a unique Light Tome and yet she is a Blue unit. I think I'll work a bit more on Respite...

Thanks for the commentary and suggestions! And I can't wait to see you create amazing FE7 folks as well! Cheers! :)

I made a post a while back on Reddit about my new banner idea "Shadows of Nohr" and here are my ideas:) some characters doesn't have any skills because I'm still thinking on it, so I will be thankful if you help me with that:)

Stat: HP|Atk|Spd|Def|Res

Character: Charlotte

Type: Green - Axe - Inf

Weapon: Berseker Axe (Death Blow 3 on the weapon makes the user lose 2 Def, 2 Res and 4 HP after the battle)14 MT

Support Skill: Smite

Special Skill: -

Skill A: Life & Death

Skill B:

Skill C: Hone Atk

Stats:52|37|31|20|18

Character: Benny

Type: Blue - Lance - Arm

Weapon: Heavy Spear+ / Best Lance+ (bonus against Cavalary and beast units not dragons)

Support Skill: -

Special Skill: Escutcheon

Skill A:

Skill B:

Skill C:

Stats:55|30|16|38|29

Character: Nyx

Type: |Green - Tome / Red - Tome|- Inf

Weapon: Gronnraven+ / Fenrir+

Special Skill: -

Skill A:

Skill B:

Skill C:

Stats:28|38|30|23|29

Character: Flora

Type: Colorless - Dagger - Inf

Weapon: Flame Shuriken+ [NEW ( Use enemy Resistance instead of Defense, Infantry foes suffer Def/Res-6 after combat through their next actions.)] 11 MT

Special Skill: Iceberg

Skill A:

Skill B:

Skill C: Breath of Life

Stats:31|28|34|24|30

Edited by luis_lara12345

While I would like to say I finished these characters, I am still missing confessions for two...

Anyways, the first character is Crystal, who I already posted previously, while the Evelyne, Marianne, and Iris are brand new characters (although arguably they can be considered repurposed expies from other titles, notably Mabinogi and Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles). All four of these girls are somewhat meant to work together as a functional team, but they can be separated and work individually (save for Marianne and Iris who are practically inseparable).

Update: Version 2 is now available. Confessions for Marianne and Iris have been added!
Changelog

Spoiler

Version 2

General
- Support Skills have been properly labeled as Assist Skills.
- (Summoner) has been changed to (name) for consistency.
- The missing Charge Costs have been added.
- All reference pictures have been removed. They will be replaced by FE: Heroes style sprites (save for Crystal who already has one!).

Marianne & Iris
- Confessions have been added.

Version 1

Crystal:
- All passives now show their default max level for the description.
- In-Battle quotes are omitted entirely, as they are mostly just grunts.
- Status Screen quotes now show their required "Star Level" to hear the respective dialogue.
- Removed the Dragon's Dogma appearance. I will be adding her Fire Emblem Heroes version soon(tm).

Marianne & Iris:
- Trivia: Their names are taken straight from Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - My Life as a King, where they showed up as randomly generated characters. Marianne was my first ever female adventurer (turning into a Fighter), while I made Iris a White Mage. When I went back to play the original title on the Gamecube, I made their proper selves there.

Crystal - Carefree Sentinel

Spoiler

Title: Carefree Sentinel
Name: Crystal
Orb Affinity: Blue Lance
Starting Star Rank: 5 Star

Character Description: A carefree adventurer from another universe. Appears as part of a collaboration with Sire’s Workshop.

Appearance:
Credits:
NekoKnight, Sprite Assembly Request Thread
yKtZj5r.png

Stats

Name		HP	ATT	SPD	DEF	RES	Total	MOV
Crystal		42	35	37	22	22	158	2, Infantry

5* Weapon: Lumerro (MT 10, Range 1 || Attack twice when initiating combat.)

Assist Skill: ---

Special Skill: Luna (Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-50%.|| Charge Cost: 3)

Skill A: Swift Sparrow (If unit initiates combat, unit granted Atk/Spd +4 during battle.)
Skill B: Desperation (If unit initiates combat with HP ≤ 75%, follow-up attacks occur immediately after unit's attack.)
Skill C: ---

Level Up, Growth Quotes, & Summon Quotes
1-2 Up: "Oh come on… Really?”
3-4 Up: "Hmm… This is okay, I guess.”
5-6 Up: "This is more like it! Let’s go!”
Learn Skill: "One can never be overpowered enough.”
Summoned Quote: "So where did I end up this ti-Oh, hi there!”

Home Castle Quotes
Normal 1: "Walking around in circles all day, (name)? At any rate, thanks for checking up on me.”
Normal 2: "Hey, do you know if this castle has a stage or theatre anywhere? My singer self is really wanting to perform again…”
Normal 3: "So you say you come from a world of skyscrapers and where weapons look like your summoning gun there? Are you from Earth by any chance? Just wondering.”
Normal 4: "It is nice to stroll around the castle sometimes. The gardens here are especially lovely.”
Normal 5: “Yo. Wait, are you even familiar with that greeting?”

Guest Greetings: "Hi! A friend of yours sent me to greet you. So, hello there, (name)!”

Confession:
"Hey, (name). I guess this is where you expect some special dialogue or something for leveling me up to Level 40 as a 5-Star character.

What do you mean you don’t understand what I am talking about? I’m not necessarily talking to you, I am talking to the person behind you, the Observer. At least, that is what we call you where I come from. There is no need for a fourth wall for some of us!

Anyways, I just want to say thanks for putting the time and effort for training and leveling me up. I don’t know if I am optimized to your liking yet, I can only be so meta given these engine limitations, but either way, I enjoyed the ride.

Here’s to more grand adventures! I hope I continue to be useful to your team!”

Battle Quotes
Selection 1: "Command me.”
Selection 2: "Let’s do this!”
Selection 3: "Yo!”

Critical 1: "Going in, hard and fast.”
Critical 2: “Time to put on a show!”
Critical 3: “Skill Charge Activated…”
Critical 4: "Farewell, and good night.”

Critical Health: "Heh, you’re good…"
Defeat: "I’ll be back…"

Detailed Character Screen Quotes
Quote 1: *Crystal hums a small merry tune.*
Quote 2: "Back home, I love to sing and put on a performance. It would be nice to try performing here one day.”
Quote 3: "It seems everyone is too busy to sit back to stare at the stars in the sky. I know someone who does that often, as if trying to find his peace up there…”
Quote 4: "You say I look and act different from the others? That’s because I’m not from Fire Emblem, genius.”
Quote 5 (4*): "You do know they are always watching, right? They are right behind you…”
Quote 6 (4*): “Adventuring to different worlds is always a thrill. Sure, most end up being ‘save the world’ situations, but what can you do?”
Quote 7 (5*): “Sometimes, I miss being home. Adventuring is fun and all, but there is no real place like home, you know?”
Quote 8 (5*): "You know, what happened to, ‘for your eyes only?’ Seriously, does everything need touch and feel mechanics these days?”

Character Theme: City Streets 2 (Mango Tango - Neon Jungle) – Double Dragon Neon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl9Nz-X4M68

In short, Crystal does whatever she wants. She likes to break the fourth wall and is aware she is a video game character. In addition, Crystal likes to go on adventures and does a lot of "dimensional traveling," showing up in other titles as she sees fit.

As for Crystal's unique weapon, I went to Google Translate (English to Latin) and put in Star (Lumen) and Wander (Erro) and mashed the words together to form Lumerro. It probably won't be her weapon's proper name, but it will do for now. As for balance, Lumerro is an upgraded Brave Lance+, gaining 2 MT and losing the -5 SPD. It may not have any special effects like other uniques, but being an upgraded Brave Weapon does wonders with her kit. // And before anyone says it, yes, Crystal is extremely deadly when on the offense, like Hana. Unlike Hana, Crystal is already "optimized" for the role and has a unique weapon to further fulfill the niche. Her tier list potential is intentional as Crystal tends to serve as an "optional superboss" in any title she appears in.

Update: As for her relation to the other three, Crystal can be considered the "leader of the Guardians," even though technically Crystal is not native to the title the other three are meant to debut in. There is technically someone above Crystal in terms of leadership position, but I haven't gotten around to making her character yet for Heroes, and Crystal is the main "active / public figure" of the group.

Evelyne - Forest Guardian

Spoiler

Title: Forest Guardian
Name: Evelyne
Orb Affinity: Green Tome
Starting Star Rank: 3-4 Star

Character Description: A shy guardian who protects a legendary hammer. Appears as part of a collaboration with Sire’s Workshop.

Appearance: 
Coming Soon(tm)!

Evelyne		36	38	32	23	19	148	2, Infantry

D! Weapon: Elwind (MT 6, Range 2)
3* Weapon: Gronnblade (MT 9, Range 2 || Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1). Adds total bonuses on unit to damage dealt.)
5* Weapon: Malleus Anima (MT 14, Range 2 || Adds total bonuses on unit to damage dealt.) 

Assist Skill: ---

Special Skill: Rising Wind (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to [unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res] || Charge Cost: 5).
4* Special Skill: Growing Wind (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a wide area near target take damage equal to [unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res] || Charge Cost: 5). 

Skill A: Battle Ready (Adds +2 to the Special Cooldown Charge at the start of the battle.)
Skill B: ---
Skill C: Breath of Life (If unit initiates attack, adjacent allies recover (3-7) HP after combat.)

1-2 Up: "…I am very sad…”
3-4 Up: "…Are you mad? Are you?...”

5-6 Up: "I think this is good. This is good, right?...”

Learn Skill: "Thank you for teaching me, (name).“ 
Summoned Quote: "Wait… Where am I? Did you summon me?...”

Home Castle Quotes
Normal 1: "(Name), did I make a mistake? You do not look happy…”
Normal 2: "Can I… have some of your belongings? I would like to know more about your world…”
Normal 3: "Sometimes, it feels like I am fading... I feel so tired…”
Normal 4: "I’m sorry. I was told I am a little hesitant and shy when talking to people…”
Normal 5: “(Name), is there anything I can help you with?...” 

Guest Greetings: "I’m not good at these sorts of things, but your friend, (Friend), sent me to greet you. Um, that is how this goes, right?...” 

Confession:
"Um, (name). I feel like we have a close bond… It is as if you are a warrior who wields me as a weapon in battle. At least, I think that is a good comparison…

Summoner... I have a confession to make…

I am not human. The spirit hammer that I manifest is what I actually am. My previous master granted me this physical body. I hoped one day he would return, but eternities seemed to pass as I was alone in a forest ruin…

For a brief moment you remind me of him, (name). I…I would like to...give you a blessing... Is that alright with you?

Thank you, Summoner, for everything. I hope to remain by your side for a while longer…”

Battle Quotes
Selection 1: "Summoner?”
Selection 2: "Please lead me.”
Selection 3: "Yes?”

Critical 1: "You leave me no choice!...”
Critical 2: “I’m sorry…”

Critical 3: “I was made for this…”
Critical 4: "I am a weapon…”

Critical Health: "Please… help me…”
Defeat: "I…I can’t feel anything…” 

Quote 1: “Did you come to talk to with me, Summoner?”
Quote 2: "Forgive me, I am a little busy right now to answer…”
Quote 3: "I wonder if the other Guardians are here…”
Quote 4: "This place feels so different, yet oddly familiar…”
Quote 5 (4*): "I would… like to talk with you sometime, Summoner…”
Quote 6 (4*): "It was rather lonely from where I was from. Thank you for summoning me…”
Quote 7 (5*): “How’s everything going?”
Quote 8 (5*): “H-Hey… Please don’t do that…”

Character Theme: Juvenile Adventurer – Mabonigi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcmbzfJzkqc

Evelyne's concept started from the "Blunt Weapon Spirit" from Mabinogi since I loved her design. Eventually I made a character out of her, and this is what we have today. She appears alongside Marianne and Iris in their debut title, but Evelyne is more of a side quest character while Iris and Marianne take up the spotlight in the main storyline.
- - - - -
Malleus Anima is essentially an upgraded -blade tome with +1 MT and losing the Special Charge penalty, has a different spell effect, and is locked to Evelyne.

As for Battle Ready, it makes units ready up their special skills at the start of each map. For example, Aether is a 5 charge skill. With Battle Ready, Aether will start out needing only 3 charges to activate. // Note that this does not change the actual charge. Once the ability is activated, it will need to be charged up like normal. Continuing the example, if Aether is used, it will need the 5 full charges again to proc despite its early usage due to Battle Ready. || Another example is Moonbow, a 2 charge skill. With Battle Ready, Moonbow is ready for activation immediately.

Marianne - Abyssal Guardian

Spoiler

Title: Abyssal Guardian
Name: Marianne
Orb Affinity: Red Sword
Starting Star Rank: 4-5 Star

Character Description: A proud adventurer who once was corrupted by the Abyss. Appears as part of a collaboration with Sire’s Workshop.

Appearance:
Coming Soon(tm)!

Marianne	44	32	32	29	21	158	2, Infantry

D!Weapon: Silver Sword (MT 11, Range 1)
5* Weapon: Memoria (MT 16, Range 1 || Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2. Unit takes 4 damage after combat.)

Assist Skill: ---

Special Skill: Aegis (Reduces damage inflicted by attacks from foes 2 spaces away by 50%. || Charge Cost: 3)

Skill A: ---
Skill B: Obstruct (Prevents foes from moving through adjacent spaces while this unit's HP ≥ [90-50%]. [No effect on foes with a Pass skill.])
Skill C: Bond (Grants allied units with the Bond skill within 2 spaces ATT/SPD/DEF/RES+2 during combat.)

1-2 Up: “I need to train more. I am better than this!”
3-4 Up: “Progress!”

5-6 Up: "Now just not to let this power go to my head…”

Learn Skill: "Hopefully this new technique will help me in battle.”
Summoned Quote: "Hmm? Ah, greetings! I am Marianne, the Abyssal Guardian. I’m not evil, I promise!”

Home Castle Quotes
Normal 1: “Hey there! How are things, (name)?”
Normal 2: "You know, I wonder if this castle has a quiet spot for prayer. Let me know if you find any, okay?”
Normal 3: "I miss adventuring and traveling with our little caravan. But this ‘Order of Heroes’ thing is not too bad either!”
Normal 4: "Huh? Oh, sorry. I was a bit out of it for a moment…”
Normal 5: “I was just to head out on patrol. Wait, what do you mean you got it handled?” 

Guest Greetings: "I walked a thousand miles just to say… your friend, (Friend), says hello!”

Confession:

"Got some time for a chat, (name)? Yes? Awesome. Let’s just settle down over here then...

Look, I don't mean to scare you, but this this is important. I happen to be a vessel for the Abyss. Ever since my failed adventure, I have been fighting its influence. Should it be allowed to posses me, the Abyss will be able to unleash itself here on Zenith! With access to multiple worlds, this place is a feasting ground for that entity.

So I would ask of you, send me home. At first, I was content being summoned and was thrilled at the prospect of another adventure, but as time passed, I fear I have gotten too close to everyone here. I can't allow myself to fail again and lose everyone. I can't...

Wait, what do you mean you want me to stay? I am endangering this entire universe by remaining here! It is best to send me home where it can be properly contained. My world's problems are not yours. If I were to become the Abyss' slave once again, I do not know how things would turn out.

Well, if you ever reconsider, just say the word. Until then, I shall continue fighting by your side, (name). I just hope you have a plan in case something bad happens..."

Battle Quotes
Selection 1: "Command me.”
Selection 2: "What’s next?”
Selection 3: "Easily.” 

Critical 1: "This is too easy!”
Critical 2: “I’m going in!”
Critical 3: “I-I can’t hold back!”
Critical 4: "Remember me…”

Critical Health: "I’m not done yet!...”
Defeat: "Iris… I’m sorry…” 

Quote 1: *Marianne laughs a little.*
Quote 2: “Back home, I guess I was what some would call a legendary adventurer…”
Quote 3: "Iris and I are childhood friends. I wonder if I will see her around here someday.”
Quote 4: "It feels different to see the world be so open and free…”
Quote 5 (4*): "Tell me, how often do you try to remember fond memories?”
Quote 6 (4*): "I want to be remembered as I was, and not what I am now…”
Quote 7 (5*): “I’m sorry, but I am no legendary heroine. But I’ll do what I can!”
Quote 8 (5*): “If I were to fall under the Abyss’ influence again, cut me down. Please…”

Character Theme: Unite, Descent – Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42eD-8cDlmc

If one wants to make Crystal Chronicle parallels, take the main heroine (or poster girl) and have her fall under the influence of the final boss. This is more or less Marianne's concept - a legendary adventurer who goes off to save the world but fails.

For me, Marianne serves as the next to final boss for my particular "adaptation" of Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles and she is referenced plenty of times throughout the story being a great adventurer.
- - - - -
Memoria is meant to represent the consumption of memories during the final battle of Crystal Chronicles, which is why I used Fury as its effect. Otherwise, Marianne is meant to be more of the "tank" of the group, taking hits and blocking passage to her companions. This may be counter-intuitive based off her weapon, but with a healer (or pseudo healer like Iris) Marianne can function fairly well.

As for Bond, it acts as a "Spur" skill. So, a full Bond team will grant allies +6 to all stats during combat. Thing is, in order to use the skill effectively, one has to sacrifice a C slot and field another unit that also has Bond. In addition, as units are defeated, the skill becomes weaker as a result. // I made it a Spur skill so it would not buff -blade weapons, and to allow for additional buffs through normal Rallies and Hone/Fortifies.

Iris - Guardian Priestess

Spoiler

Title: Guardian Priestess
Name: Iris
Orb Affinity: Red Sword
Starting Star Rank: 3-4 Star

Character Description: Once a timid priestess, Iris became battle cleric who once braved the Vortex to save her friend, Marianne. Appears as part of a collaboration with Sire’s Workshop. 

Appearance:
Coming Soon(tm)!

Iris		35	29	35	25	33	157	2, Infantry

D!Weapon: Steel Sword (MT 8, Range 1)
3* Weapon: Silver Sword (MT 11, Range 1)
5* Weapon: Reminis (MT 16, Range 1 || Grants DEF/RES+2 during combat if unit initiates attack.) 

Assist Skill: Ardent Sacrifice (Heals adjacent ally 10 HP. Unit loses 10 HP [but cannot reach 0 this way].)

Special Skill: --- 

Skill A: ---
Skill B: Renewal (At the start of every [fourth-second] turn, restores 10 HP.)
Skill C: Bond (Grants allied units with the Bond skill within 2 spaces ATT/SPD/DEF/RES+2 during combat.)

1-2 Up: “I can do better than this…”
3-4 Up: “Soon I’ll be on par with Marianne!”

5-6 Up: "I think I am finally ready.”

Learn Skill: "I promise to use this power wisely.”
Summoned Quote: "Ah! P-Please, don’t do that. I’m still getting used to this summoning thing…”

Home Castle Quotes
Normal 1: “I think others get Evelyne and I confused all the time. We have similar color schemes and even had similar personalities at one point!”
Normal 2: "Will it be okay to set up a small chapel here? I do not want anyone to be offended…”
Normal 3: "Ever since my travels out in the frontier, I miss the adventuring life. Caravans, braving through elemental barriers, and fighting monsters…”
Normal 4: "Huh?! Sorry, please don’t sneak up on me… I may not seem like it, but my old shy self still remains, you know?”
Normal 5: “Hmm? I’m just dreaming of the stars on high, speaking to me in secret sighs…”

Guest Greetings: "Hail, (Summoner)! I’ve been sent by (Friend) who wanted to say hello!”

Confession:

"Hey, (name)! We've been at this for a while, haven't we?

This reminds me of the very first time I stepped outside my village. I was with a bunch of strangers, but we were all bonded together with a common goal to save our homes. It started out as a simple tradition of venturing out to gather special crystals to protect ourselves from the miasma, but soon our little group started traveling the world and even visited the capital!

There were so many experiences and places that I would never have gotten to seen if I just stayed in the village as a humble priestess. I feel the same now, with how you would lead us into battle, (name), and how we would all fight for one common cause. I was glad I was summoned and participated in this grand adventure.

I don't want to forget anything. Not even my time in this world, the sights I have seen here, and the friends that I have made. I always want to remember. Losing memories is such a sad and tragic thing...

So, I hope to continue helping you out! I'll be here as long as you need me, (name).

Just one thing. I can write letters home, right? I think they are worried sick about me..."

Battle Quotes
Selection 1: "Yes?”
Selection 2: "What’s next?”
Selection 3: "Of course.”

Critical 1: "So sorry!”
Critical 2: “I’m going in!”
Critical 3: “For my family!”
Critical 4: "No turning back!”

Critical Health: "This wound… It will heal…”
Defeat: "Marianne… I’ll… be th…e…re…”

Quote 1: *Iris gigles a little.*
Quote 2: “I’m just a humble priestess really. I’m no legendary adventurer.”
Quote 3: "I always looked up to Marianne. She would always be there for me…”
Quote 4: "Sometimes I wonder what it means to be called a hero.”
Quote 5 (4*): There’s not many races in this world, are there? I don’t see any Dwarves or Elves anywhere…”
Quote 6 (4*): “This may sound cliché, but strong bonds with friends will help you through the direst of times.”
Quote 7 (5*): "I don’t want to forget anything. Not even my time here in this world…”
Quote 8 (5*): “I've only lived 18 years, but I don't want to change any of them. They're all part of my life, even the failures…”

Character Theme: Kaz No Ne (English Version) – Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbSOKVx9fcY 

This version of Iris is more based off of her original concept for vanilla Crystal Chronicles than her white mage self in My Life as a King. So, continuing with the Crystal Chronicles theme, Iris is the best friend of Marianne (who eventually goes missing due to her failed adventure). In time, Iris too becomes an adventurer to search for her best friend, and eventually does end up prevailing where Marianne could not.

In terms of character, both Iris and Evelyne are meant to be shy and timid characters. Thing is, having two characters in the same game is a bit much, and showcasing some character development from timid priestess to battle cleric is nice for Iris.
- - - - -
As for skillset, Iris can be considered a "Paladin" of sorts in that she attacks in melee, regenerates her own health due to Renewal, and can heal allies due to Ardent Sacrifice. She pairs well with Marianne due to Marianne's self-inflicted damage and the fact the two have the Bond skill. However, Iris has low Health and subpar DEF, so keep her away from physical attackers!

Reminis is also somewhat makes a callback to the FFCC final boss, specifically the "invincibility spell" that should be used when fighting it. For Heroes, I simply made it into an offensive version of the Binding Blade.

For Bond, see Marianne up above for details.

Edited by Sire
Updated the post to Version 2.

20 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

Neat ideas, I especially like Canas' dark magic although I agree with others that Nosferatu would need to be nerfed.

Thanks, I appreciate it! And yes, I agree that Nosferatu at this point is still questionable. I hope IS would include the tome with a much better and balanced mechanics. Cheers! 

@Sire I like the quartet of characters. I haven't played Crystal Chronicles so I'm not sure about lore/thematics, but I found Crystal's fourth wall breaking entertaining, even if a little iffy (when one character has some "special" feature like that that no others have, they become a little Sueish...) The others are actually really cute.

Now onto balance... Crystal's legendary weapon seems a little off the charts, SPD-5 is absolutely needed to balance the Brave weapons I feel, otherwise they get out of control. Especially with that combination of skills... I mean I understand the concept of the character but just eh...

Evelyn feels rather more balanced, I like her A skill concept (even though it should probably say Charge -2). Her weapon is more reasonable as an upgrade of the Blade tomes, though since it breaks the concept of unique weapons having a standard 2nd tier skill as addition, and the blade skill is obviously much higher than that especially without the Charge slowdown, MT needs to be lowered.

Marianne and Iris are actually fairly balanced in terms of their weapons. But as for Bond skill, I'm just... not sure. I mean, it's balanced on paper, yes. But on practice, rather than working around with different C buffs, it is simply the most efficient method, in the end, to just inherit the Bond skill to EVERYONE in your roster, so you are always perfectly covered. Seems pretty bad design I think...

Now, as stated earlier, here is my next installment on the Sacred Stones character collection: this time an enemy character, the Wyvern Lord Glen. He would be available through a Grand Hero Battle. Also I used his confession dialogue to express some of my ideas regarding ways Heroes' lore could develop.

Spoiler

TITLE: The Sunstone
NAME: Glen
ORB AFFINITY: Blue Lance
STARTING STAR RANK: 3-4* (GHB)

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION: One of Grado's six imperial generals. He has a strong sense of pride and dearly loves his brother, Cormag. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Seals.

MOV: 2, Flying

HP: high (4), ATK: high (4), DEF: average (3), RES: low (2), SPD: average (3)
Glen starts out by following a similar trend with other wyvern riders. He comes with reasonably high stats in all areas, with an emphasis on HP and Attack, and lesser focus on Speed and Resistance. His default weapon, the Devil Spear, has unreasonably high Might at the penalty of inflicting damage to the user after combat similar to Fury. His C skill allows him to empower nearby allies, especially fliers, so he can provide a supporting role during battle as well. His B skill is an ability that gives him a significant combat advantage against dragons, similar to the Breaker skills but having higher HP thresholds, and also giving a minor Atk/Spd boon. His truly different skill, however, is his special, Dragon Rush and Dragon Drive. It is a limited special that can only be inherited by Wyvern riders and Dragons. When charged, this special empowers the user's next move with a hefty stat boost, the Flying movement type (if the user didn't already have it) and an extra movement point, giving him extra reach and power. It is a little tricky to use without a Dancer, as the user would otherwise have to wait until his next turn and survive in order to take advantage of it, but it can be very powerful.

WEAPON:
1* - Iron Lance (6 MT, 1 RNG)
2* - Steel Lance (8 MT, 1 RNG)
3* - Devil Spear (14 MT, 1 RNG. Unit takes 4 damage after combat.)
5* - Devil Spear+ (20 MT, 1 RNG. Unit takes 6 damage after combat.)

ASSIST:
n/a

SPECIAL:
2* - Dragon Rush (CD 4. During the unit's next action while this is charged, it gains MOV+1, Flying, Atk/Spd/Def/Res+7)
4* - Dragon Drive (CD 5. During the unit's next action while this is charged, it gains MOV+1, Flying, Atk/Spd/Def/Res+12)

SKILL A:
n/a

SKILL B:
3* - Dragon Slayer 1 (If unit's HP <= 30% in combat against a dragon, unit gains Atk/Spd +2, makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.)
4* - Dragon Slayer 2 (If unit's HP <= 50% in combat against a dragon, unit gains Atk/Spd +3, makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.)
5* - Dragon Slayer 3 (If unit's HP <= 70% in combat against a dragon, unit gains Atk/Spd +4, makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.)

SKILL C:
1* - Spur Atk 1 (Grants adjacent allies Atk+2 during combat.)
3* - Spur Atk 2 (Grants adjacent allies Atk+3 during combat.)
4* - Goad Fliers (Grants flying allies within 2 spaces Spd/Atk+4 during combat.)

NON-BATTLE QUOTES:

- On Summon: "Huh? This place... I've never seen it before in my life. How interesting!"
- 0-1 Growth: "I bring shame to my brother and myself."
- 2-3 Growth: "Hell yeah, more brawn to bring to battle!"
- 4-5 Growth: "I feel the power swelling in my chest!"
- Learn Skill: "It is a man's duty to become stronger, in order to protect those that rely on him."

- Castle 1: "My Wyvern is the strongest beast in the sky."
- Castle 2: "We need to hold a grand feast someday here. Nothing forges bonds between warriors like a few barrels of good wine!"
- Castle 3: "Cowardice and treason are deadly poisons that can kill even the greatest of nations."
- Castle 4: "You have to be careful around wyverns. Their scales and breath are toxic, and they are extremely aggressive."
- Castle 5: "As a general, it is one's duty to cater to the morale of his country's people, not just the army."

- Greet: "Hello, friend. Here to say a hello from <friend>."

- Character Screen 1: "Wyverns are the descendants of dragonkind. Much of a dragon's power flows in the fiery veins of a wyvern."
- Character Screen 2: "In my home, I was called the Sunstone. The name was an honor I always tried to live up to."
- Character Screen 3: "Soldiers need a strong example to follow in battle. A presence shining like the sun in the sky."
- Character Screen 4: "My lance shall be painted red with the blood of my enemies!"
- Character Screen 5: "<wild laughter>"
- Character Screen 6: (5*) "Hah! I think I like it here, summoner! You've given me enough battles to satisfy me for years to come!"
- Character Screen 7: (5*) "There's no greater honor than a glorious death on the field battle."
- Character Screen 8: (5*) "Do you have any siblings, Summoner? If you do, you understand the weight of a bond between brothers."

- Confession:
"Huh? You wanted to talk to me?
Well... I guess there's not much to say about myself. My brother and I grew up in a poor village in the countryside. Through chance and luck,
we were recruited in the Imperial army and became renowned warriors, even climbing the chain of command. These days of glory were all we could ask for...
until darkness fell over Grado.
I don't know if you've heard this story from others who have been brought to this world. Our emperor was driven to madness, and ordered us to march
against our allies. I am ashamed to admit that, though I had my doubts, I followed his orders to the letter. Much blood was shed during those days.
And at the end of it all, I was betrayed by a certain man, a filthy, poisonous swine who dared call himself a soldier of Grado... he went by the name of Valter.
...I'll be frank with you, Summoner. The last thing I remember was Valter's lance closing in on my neck. Then... I was summoned here, before you.
I'm not sure how this happened. Hell, I'm not even sure if I'm alive right now, or in some sort of limbo or whatever.
But I have two things I need to do: first, I need to do right by my brother, Cormag. I want to help him avoid the same mistakes that I made.
And... I want Valter's head. Wherever he may be, in this world or another, I will hunt him down."

BATTLE QUOTES:

- Selection 1: "To arms!"
- Selection 2: "Fly!"
- Selection 3: "Into the fray!"

- Critical 1: "Die!"
- Critical 2: "Time's up."
- Critical 3: "This is the might of the Sunstone!"
- Critical 4: "Your heart is mine!"

- Critical Health: "N - nargh!"
- Defeat: "Grr... filthy swine - !!"

Edited by Nightmayre

@Sire I like the quartet of characters. I haven't played Crystal Chronicles so I'm not sure about lore/thematics, but I found Crystal's fourth wall breaking entertaining, even if a little iffy (when one character has some "special" feature like that that no others have, they become a little Sueish...) The others are actually really cute.

Now onto balance... Crystal's legendary weapon seems a little off the charts, SPD-5 is absolutely needed to balance the Brave weapons I feel, otherwise they get out of control. Especially with that combination of skills... I mean I understand the concept of the character but just eh...

Evelyn feels rather more balanced, I like her A skill concept (even though it should probably say Charge -2). Her weapon is more reasonable as an upgrade of the Blade tomes, though since it breaks the concept of unique weapons having a standard 2nd tier skill as addition, and the blade skill is obviously much higher than that especially without the Charge slowdown, MT needs to be lowered.

Marianne and Iris are actually fairly balanced in terms of their weapons. But as for Bond skill, I'm just... not sure. I mean, it's balanced on paper, yes. But on practice, rather than working around with different C buffs, it is simply the most efficient method, in the end, to just inherit the Bond skill to EVERYONE in your roster, so you are always perfectly covered. Seems pretty bad design I think...

Now, as stated earlier, here is my next installment on the Sacred Stones character collection: this time an enemy character, the Wyvern Lord Glen. He would be available through a Grand Hero Battle. Also I used his confession dialogue to express some of my ideas regarding ways Heroes' lore could develop.

Spoiler

TITLE: The Sunstone
NAME: Glen
ORB AFFINITY: Blue Lance
STARTING STAR RANK: 3-4* (GHB)

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION: One of Grado's six imperial generals. He has a strong sense of pride and dearly loves his brother, Cormag. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Seals.

MOV: 2, Flying

HP: high (4), ATK: high (4), DEF: average (3), RES: low (2), SPD: average (3)
Glen starts out by following a similar trend with other wyvern riders. He comes with reasonably high stats in all areas, with an emphasis on HP and Attack, and lesser focus on Speed and Resistance. His default weapon, the Devil Spear, has unreasonably high Might at the penalty of inflicting damage to the user after combat similar to Fury. His C skill allows him to empower nearby allies, especially fliers, so he can provide a supporting role during battle as well. His B skill is an ability that gives him a significant combat advantage against dragons, similar to the Breaker skills but having higher HP thresholds, and also giving a minor Atk/Spd boon. His truly different skill, however, is his special, Dragon Rush and Dragon Drive. It is a limited special that can only be inherited by Wyvern riders and Dragons. When charged, this special empowers the user's next move with a hefty stat boost, the Flying movement type (if the user didn't already have it) and an extra movement point, giving him extra reach and power. It is a little tricky to use without a Dancer, as the user would otherwise have to wait until his next turn and survive in order to take advantage of it, but it can be very powerful.

WEAPON:
1* - Iron Lance (6 MT, 1 RNG)
2* - Steel Lance (8 MT, 1 RNG)
3* - Devil Spear (14 MT, 1 RNG. Unit takes 4 damage after combat.)
5* - Devil Spear+ (20 MT, 1 RNG. Unit takes 6 damage after combat.)

ASSIST:
n/a

SPECIAL:
2* - Dragon Rush (CD 4. During the unit's next action while this is charged, it gains MOV+1, Flying, Atk/Spd/Def/Res+7)
4* - Dragon Drive (CD 5. During the unit's next action while this is charged, it gains MOV+1, Flying, Atk/Spd/Def/Res+12)

SKILL A:
n/a

SKILL B:
3* - Dragon Slayer 1 (If unit's HP <= 30% in combat against a dragon, unit gains Atk/Spd +2, makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.)
4* - Dragon Slayer 2 (If unit's HP <= 50% in combat against a dragon, unit gains Atk/Spd +3, makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.)
5* - Dragon Slayer 3 (If unit's HP <= 70% in combat against a dragon, unit gains Atk/Spd +4, makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.)

SKILL C:
1* - Spur Atk 1 (Grants adjacent allies Atk+2 during combat.)
3* - Spur Atk 2 (Grants adjacent allies Atk+3 during combat.)
4* - Goad Fliers (Grants flying allies within 2 spaces Spd/Atk+4 during combat.)

NON-BATTLE QUOTES:

- On Summon: "Huh? This place... I've never seen it before in my life. How interesting!"
- 0-1 Growth: "I bring shame to my brother and myself."
- 2-3 Growth: "Hell yeah, more brawn to bring to battle!"
- 4-5 Growth: "I feel the power swelling in my chest!"
- Learn Skill: "It is a man's duty to become stronger, in order to protect those that rely on him."

- Castle 1: "My Wyvern is the strongest beast in the sky."
- Castle 2: "We need to hold a grand feast someday here. Nothing forges bonds between warriors like a few barrels of good wine!"
- Castle 3: "Cowardice and treason are deadly poisons that can kill even the greatest of nations."
- Castle 4: "You have to be careful around wyverns. Their scales and breath are toxic, and they are extremely aggressive."
- Castle 5: "As a general, it is one's duty to cater to the morale of his country's people, not just the army."

- Greet: "Hello, friend. Here to say a hello from <friend>."

- Character Screen 1: "Wyverns are the descendants of dragonkind. Much of a dragon's power flows in the fiery veins of a wyvern."
- Character Screen 2: "In my home, I was called the Sunstone. The name was an honor I always tried to live up to."
- Character Screen 3: "Soldiers need a strong example to follow in battle. A presence shining like the sun in the sky."
- Character Screen 4: "My lance shall be painted red with the blood of my enemies!"
- Character Screen 5: "<wild laughter>"
- Character Screen 6: (5*) "Hah! I think I like it here, summoner! You've given me enough battles to satisfy me for years to come!"
- Character Screen 7: (5*) "There's no greater honor than a glorious death on the field battle."
- Character Screen 8: (5*) "Do you have any siblings, Summoner? If you do, you understand the weight of a bond between brothers."

- Confession:
"Huh? You wanted to talk to me?
Well... I guess there's not much to say about myself. My brother and I grew up in a poor village in the countryside. Through chance and luck,
we were recruited in the Imperial army and became renowned warriors, even climbing the chain of command. These days of glory were all we could ask for...
until darkness fell over Grado.
I don't know if you've heard this story from others who have been brought to this world. Our emperor was driven to madness, and ordered us to march
against our allies. I am ashamed to admit that, though I had my doubts, I followed his orders to the letter. Much blood was shed during those days.
And at the end of it all, I was betrayed by a certain man, a filthy, poisonous swine who dared call himself a soldier of Grado... he went by the name of Valter.
...I'll be frank with you, Summoner. The last thing I remember was Valter's lance closing in on my neck. Then... I was summoned here, before you.
I'm not sure how this happened. Hell, I'm not even sure if I'm alive right now, or in some sort of limbo or whatever.
But I have two things I need to do: first, I need to do right by my brother, Cormag. I want to help him avoid the same mistakes that I made.
And... I want Valter's head. Wherever he may be, in this world or another, I will hunt him down."

BATTLE QUOTES:

- Selection 1: "To arms!"
- Selection 2: "Fly!"
- Selection 3: "Into the fray!"

- Critical 1: "Die!"
- Critical 2: "Time's up."
- Critical 3: "This is the might of the Sunstone!"
- Critical 4: "Your heart is mine!"

- Critical Health: "N - nargh!"
- Defeat: "Grr... filthy swine - !!"

im not a canas fanboy you are

ok maybe a little bit

Spoiler

Unit: Canas, Seeker of Wisdom

Help Description: An endlessly studious practitioner of the dark arts. Believes that the pursuit of knowledge is the most noble aspiration. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.

Summoned Quote: 

"Oh dear, I seem to have wandered off again. Ah, did you summon me here? In that case, my name is Canas, and I am a humble practitioner of the ancient arts. I can assist you on the field of battle, if you so desire."

Status Screen Quotes:

[3S]: "Ah! Apologies, I was lost in thought."
[3S]: "Why are you poking me? Is this how you communicate here?" 
[3S]: "You know, dark magic is not inherently evil."
[3S]: "Hmm..."
[4S]: "I wonder how Hugh and my wife are doing...."
[4S]: "My my, so many wonderful mages here! I wonder what I could learn from them."
[5S]: "One day, I fear I will delve too deep into dark magic, and then, well..."
[5S]: "Would you like to take a look at this tome? Anything I can do to help another seek wisdom, I shall."

Home Screen Quotes:

"Teaching illuminates the minds of both master and student... I will teach you everything I can!"
"Ah! Is this book yours? I'm sorry to keep you from it, it just seemed so fascinating... Oh, I can borrow it? Your kindness is much appreciated, friend!"
"Fascinating... This world seems to contain much the same fauna and flora as are found in mine... Could you perhaps tell me about the different animals and plants that are native here?"
"Please tell me you haven't seen a large man with spiky ginger hair named Bartre. What?! You have?! Please, tell me when he comes in this direction, all he does is make loud grunting noises and asks if I'm insulting him!
"Perchance, do you happen to know if there are morphs in this world? What is a morph? They are human effigies created by a sorceror named Nergal, with eyes of gold and hearts of ice."

Confession:

"You know, I find this place quite fascinating! Back in my world, I was seen as too studious for my own good, constantly told that dark magic was a waste of my time, to pursue Anima magic instead. However, dark magic runs in my family. My brothers delved too deep into the darkness, and well... They live and breathe. Their eyes open and shut. However, they do not move, and they do not speak. I fear that one day, the same will happen to me. Ah, enough misery talk for now. I'm quite certain that as long as you're here to command me, I'll not fall victim to the temptation of the abyss."

Levelling Up:

"Misfortunate, but inevitable." (+0, +1 Points)
"As expected." (+2, +3 Points)
"What a wonderful miscalculation!" (+4, +5 Points)

Turn Action:

"Of course."
"Guide me."
"Posthaste!"

Critical/Special Trigger Quotes:

"Now, what if I-"
"This should work..."
"Knowledge is power!"
"Be forgotten by history!"

Death Quote:

"Darkness takes me..."

Movement Type: Infantary

Weapon Type: Red Tome

5S Level 1 Stats: [No IV's/Weapons/Skills]
16/6/7/8/7

5S Level 40 Stats: [No IV's/Weapons/Skills]
36/30/31/24/27

5S Skills:

Weapon: Månen[Mt:2, Rng:2, Damage is calculated as if enemy's Res = (Foe's Res/3). Atk -5, cannot make follow-up attacks.]  {Inherit Restriction: Units with Flux as a weapon option}
Assist: Reciprocal Aid [Unit swaps HP with adjacent ally. Neither unit can exceed their own max HP]
Special: N/A

A: Eldritch Acumen ///New Skill/// [If unit's Atk *1.25 - Enemy's Atk > 3, then negate all negative status effects on unit during combat] {Can only be equipped if unit's tome inflicts a negative status effect} {Inherit Restriction: Units with Flux as a weapon option}
B: N/A
C: Fortify Res 3 [At the start of the player phase, all adjacent allies gain Res +4]

Comments: Once again, basing Canas off of how he was in Blazing Sword, with a high enough Spd stat to not get doubled by most characters, yet not quite high enuogh to double for himself when carrying heavier tomes [As shown through Månen]. Månen is based off of the Luna tome from Blazing Sword, but I figured having Luna as both a weapon and a special would be confusing [If I'd named it Luna his special would have 10000% been Luna so that you could Luna with Luna equipped for some Luna on Luna action]. Please tell me what you think about Månen and Eldritch Acumen, and leave any requests for the next unit concept as well!

Base Månen for reference:

Månen [Mt:0, Rng:2, Damage is calculated as if enemy's Res = (Foe's Res/2). Atk-3, cannot make follow up attacks.

Changelog:

read the spoiler u dingus

Edited by CtrlAltSandwich

28 minutes ago, CtrlAltSandwich said:

im not a canas fanboy you are

ok maybe a little bit

Hide contents

Unit: Canas, Seeker of Wisdom

Help Description: An endlessly studious practitioner of the dark arts. Believes that the pursuit of knowledge is the most noble aspiration. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.

Summoned Quote: 

"Oh dear, I seem to have wandered off again. Ah, did you summon me here? In that case, my name is Canas, and I am a humble practitioner of the ancient arts. I can assist you on the field of battle, if you so desire."

Status Screen Quotes:

[3S]: "Ah! Apologies, I was lost in thought."
[3S]: "Why are you poking me? Is this how you communicate here?" 
[3S]: "You know, dark magic is not inherently evil."
[3S]: "Hmm..."
[4S]: "I wonder how Hugh and my wife are doing...."
[4S]: "My my, so many wonderful mages here! I wonder what I could learn from them."
[5S]: "One day, I fear I will delve too deep into dark magic, and then, well..."
[5S]: "Would you like to take a look at this tome? Anything I can do to help another seek wisdom, I shall."

Home Screen Quotes:

"Teaching illuminates the minds of both master and student... I will teach you everything I can!"
"Ah! Is this book yours? I'm sorry to keep you from it, it just seemed so fascinating... Oh, I can borrow it? Your kindness is much appreciated, friend!"
"Fascinating... This world seems to contain much the same fauna and flora as are found in mine... Could you perhaps tell me about the different animals and plants that are native here?"
"Please tell me you haven't seen a large man with spiky ginger hair named Bartre. What?! You have?! Please, tell me when he comes in this direction, all he does is make loud grunting noises and asks if I'm insulting him!
"Perchance, do you happen to know if there are morphs in this world? What is a morph? They are human effigies created by a sorceror named Nergal, with eyes of gold and hearts of ice."

Confession:

"You know, I find this place quite fascinating! Back in my world, I was seen as too studious for my own good, constantly told that dark magic was a waste of my time, to pursue Anima magic instead. However, dark magic runs in my family. My brothers delved too deep into the darkness, and well... They live and breathe. Their eyes open and shut. However, they do not move, and they do not speak. I fear that one day, the same will happen to me. Ah, enough misery talk for now. I'm quite certain that as long as you're here to command me, I'll not fall victim to the temptation of the abyss."

Levelling Up:

"Misfortunate, but inevitable." (+0, +1 Points)
"As expected." (+2, +3 Points)
"What a wonderful miscalculation!" (+4, +5 Points)

Turn Action:

"Of course."
"Guide me."
"Posthaste!"

Critical/Special Trigger Quotes:

"Now, what if I-"
"This should work..."
"Knowledge is power!"
"Be forgotten by history!"

Death Quote:

"Darkness takes me..."

Movement Type: Infantary

Weapon Type: Red Tome

5S Level 1 Stats: [No IV's/Weapons/Skills]
16/6/7/8/7

5S Level 40 Stats: [No IV's/Weapons/Skills]
36/30/31/24/27

5S Skills:

Weapon: Månen[Mt:2, Rng:2, Damage is calculated as if enemy's Res = (Foe's Res/3). Atk -5, cannot make follow-up attacks.]  {Inherit Restriction: Units with Flux as a weapon option}
Assist: Reciprocal Aid [Unit swaps HP with adjacent ally. Neither unit can exceed their own max HP]

A: Eldritch Acumen ///New Skill/// [If unit's Atk *1.25 - Enemy's Atk > 3, then negate all negative status effects on unit during combat] {Can only be equipped if unit's tome inflicts a negative status effect} {Inherit Restriction: Units with Flux as a weapon option}
B: N/A
C: Fortify Res 3 [At the start of the player phase, all adjacent allies gain Res +4]

Comments: Once again, basing Canas off of how he was in Blazing Sword, with a high enough Spd stat to not get doubled by most characters, yet not quite high enuogh to double for himself when carrying heavier tomes [As shown through Månen]. Månen is based off of the Luna tome from Blazing Sword, but I figured having Luna as both a weapon and a special would be confusing [If I'd named it Luna his special would have 10000% been Luna so that you could Luna with Luna equipped for some Luna on Luna action]. Please tell me what you think about Månen and Eldritch Acumen, and leave any requests for the next unit concept as well!

Base Månen for reference:

Månen [Mt:0, Rng:2, Damage is calculated as if enemy's Res = (Foe's Res/2). Atk-3, cannot make follow up attacks.

Changelog:

I continue to love how you write detailed quotes for everything. Very nice voice for Canas :DD

31 speed actually feels like a little much for him -- i know it's not much compared to competitive speed in the arena and such, but it's a very decent number for a character I tend to view as a little bit on the slow side. Might prefer him with a bit of a high Att instead. The rest of his stats are fine.

I'm not very good at assessing how much power that Manen tome has. It seems a bit complicated (-5 att AND only 1 Mt as a + tome? Isn't that super low? Does the Res/3 suffice to compensate for it??), but I have no eyes for that kind of eyeballing numbers. Eldritch Acumen leaves me similarly at a loss about judging how efficient it is. I'm not sure it's great to have something to get rid of debuff to yourself by attacking (like, usually debuff are taken into account before attacking, right?).

Edited by salinea

I've been stuck in Hyrule for the last week or so, but now I'm back!.. for a bit.

@BANRYUGlad Meta Knight and Kirby (and Bandana Dee, at a glance) are better now! Dedede... I dunno, I don't really feel that his Jet Hammer is still too good, since it's just the Hammer effect with a second effect (which I don't feel is super-game-breaking since there are, what, 8 Armors, including Dedede?), and that just makes it kinda like Falchion (except exchange the dragon-slaying for armor-slaying, and Renewal for Spur DEF), which isn't all that OP in my opinion (I mean, it's certainly good, but I wouldn't call it OP unless you face nothing but dragons). Still, I'm not sure what else I could give him anyway, besides a Hammer+ (which, yeah I don't want to, but that's just down to my always wanting to give a unique weapon to everyone).

@Nightmayre Ah, thanks for the critique!

Andy: I give everyone legendary weapons, or at least unique ones. I don't know why.
As for Hyper Upgrade... I was worried about making it too powerful (and it felt that way when it was +6 to everything), but yeah that's not all that great in its current state. Maybe I should go back to +6-to-everything-but-only-after-a-Special-activates-and-even-then-only-until-your-next-turn like I originally planned (so it'd be about twice as strong, which may be too strong, I dunno). I don't think making it work like Wo Dao would work for Hyper Upgrade, since Andy's Hyper Upgrade made your units stronger and more durable, which is what I'm trying to recreate here.
Your Lethal Strike sounds like a cool Skill though.

Eagle: Yeah, Eagle is designed a bit too much around snowballing (which isn't how Eagle should be, that's more Olaf's thing yeah?). Wasn't really sure how to give Eagle a unique skill tho... maybe a weaker Goad Fliers with a larger radius (like the CO Unit zone thingy from Days of Ruin... even if I didn't love that game, it'd kinda make sense since Eagle's a CO and a unit here). Not sure what I'll give him for another skill tho...

Olaf: Glad you think so! I really struggled with Olaf, so this is great to hear! Well, read, I can't hear things written on the internet, but whatever

Sonja: I feel like that 3-range-attack thing would work better for Grit (who I was considering doing instead of Olaf for a bit), but it's a good idea. Vantage 2 is just there because I didn't want to give her Vantage, but needed to give her Vantage in some way because she had exactly that on her Super CO Power in Dual Strike.
Although, yeah, Draw Back (Sonja can't have Drag Back since she's a ranged unit, though you meant Draw Back, right?) would probably be better than Reposition on Sonja.

HawkeyeI've never seen Renewal decide a fight either, I just couldn't come up with something better to put on Black Storm (still can't, actually). The +1 Special Charge was because Hawke has a really long meter for his CO Powers to balance him since he's pretty much Andy-but-better otherwise, so I wanted to implement that here too. Not sure what to do here...

And now, because I feel obligated to make new heroes every time I come into this thread...

Spoiler

MARIO | Legendary Plumber | Green | Axe | Cavalry (Riding Yoshi)

Stats:
HP:
34/37/40
ATK: 26/28/31
SPD: 26/30/33
DEF: 21/24/27
RES: 22/25/29

Weapons:
1-Star:
Iron Axe | MT 6
2-Star: Steel Axe | MT 8
3-Star: Silver Axe | MT 11
5-Star: Star Hammer | MT 16 | Allows this unit to move through forests.

Special:
3-Star:
Glowing Ember (4-Charge: Adds 50% of DEF to damage dealt)
4-Star: Bonfire (3-Charge: Adds 50% of DEF to damage dealt)

A Skill: 
1-Star:
DEF +1
2-Star: ATK/DEF +1
4-Star: ATK/DEF +2

B Skill:
1-Star:
Wings of Mercy 1 (This unit can warp adjacent to any ally with less than 30% HP)
2-Star: Wings of Mercy 2 (This unit can warp adjacent to any ally with less than 40% HP)
4-Star: Wings of Mercy 3 (This unit can warp adjacent to any ally with less than 50% HP)

Overview: Mario is a well-rounded cavalier. His stat spread is nothing special, but his skills make him useful. His unique Star Hammer, in addition to bolstering his middle-of-the-road ATK, gives Mario the unique ability among Cavaliers to move through Forest terrain, giving him exceptional mobility. Further aiding Mario's mobility is his Wings of Mercy skill, letting him fly to the aid of allies who were injured by his enemies. ATK/DEF +2 gives Mario a slight boost to his stats, pushing his ATK slightly higher and making him a bit sturdier against physical attackers. Finally, Bonfire gives Mario a way of dealing with his middle-of-the-road ATK, giving him 11/12/14 more damage when it procs (12/13/15 with ATK/DEF +2).

Mario is generally balanced, but this isn't always a good thing. Mario's ATK, while respectable, is not especially high, his SPD is only good enough to avoid doubles from slower units, but he's at risk of being doubled by quite a few enemies (anyone with 35+ SPD, or who can get buffed to 35+ SPD), his DEF is kinda low, which hurts his damage from Bonfire, and his RES is okay but nothing special. He'll pretty much always be outperformed in at least one area by another unit.

Overall, Mario is a very well-rounded ally, though not one who stands out outside of his weapon's ability.

Logic:
Cavalry: It lets Yoshi get in, plus it makes him different from the rest of these characters (otherwise we'd have 3 Infantry and 1 Flier).
Stats: Fairly balanced all around, with no real standout stats. Kinda like Mario usually is.
Star Hammer: Gives Mario forest-traversing because Yoshi can usually do that sort of thing.
Bonfire: Because Fire Flower.
ATK/DEF +2: Keeps Mario's stats balanced while slightly boosting Bonfire a bit.
Wings of Mercy: Yoshi's had wings before, but really this is just a filler skill.

Spoiler

LINK | Courageous Hero | Red | Sword | Infantry

Stats:
HP:
40/43/46
ATK: 28/31/34
SPD: 23/26/30
DEF: 32/35/38
RES: 20/23/26

Weapons:
1-Star:
Iron Sword | MT 6
2-Star: Steel Sword | MT 8
3-Star: Silver Sword | MT 11
5-Star: Master Sword | MT 16 | Grants DEF +4 when this unit initiates combat (Armored Blow 2)

Special:
3-Star:
Rising Light (5-Charge: Deals damage in an X-shape equal to (unit's ATK - enemy's DEF))
4-Star: Growing Light (5-Charge: Deals damage in a diamond-and-X-shape equal to (unit's ATK - enemy's DEF))

A Skill:
1-Star:
Hylian Shield 1 (When at or above 90% HP, grants DEF/RES +4 during combat)
2-Star: Hylian Shield 2 (When at or above 70% HP, grants DEF/RES +4 during combat)
4-Star: Hylian Shield 3 (When at or above 50% HP, grants DEF/RES +4 during combat)

C Skill:
1-Star:
Spin Attack 1 (After any combat with this unit, enemies adjacent to this unit lose 3 HP)
2-Star: Spin Attack 2 (After any combat with this unit, enemies adjacent to this unit lose 5 HP)
4-Star: Spin Attack 3 (After any combat with this unit, enemies adjacent to this unit lose 7 HP)

Overview: Link is a tanky attacker in Heroes. His stats give him good HP and high ATK and DEF. The Master Sword further bolster his defense when he initiates combat, making him difficult to take down with physical attackers. Additionally, Link comes equipped with the Hylian Shield, giving him an additional 4 DEF and RES while his HP is above 50%, which can be combined with the Master Sword's effect to give Link +8 DEF when he initiates combat, which can make him exceptionally tanky physically (40/43/46 DEF isn't going to be punched through easily without something like Triangle Adept).  Also, Link's Spin Attack lets him deal passive damage to nearby foes, like enemies who try to attack him directly. Finally, Link comes with Growing Light, which has a sizable area of effect and lets Link damage enemies before combat begins.

Link's loadout has some notable gaps. His RES is quite low, though it does get bolstered to a more respectable 24/27/29 RES with the Hylian Shield. Additionally, Link's SPD is low as well, and unlike his RES he has no way to boost this stat, so getting doubled is something Link will usually have to worry about.

Overall, Link is a very tanky attacker who can handle any physical threat.

Logic:
Stats: Admittedly, I took inspiration from Super Smash Bros here, but Link has decent HP thanks to getting a lot of Heart Containers before being summoned, decent ATK that is bolstered into greatness by the Master Sword, high DEF which is bolstered by his shield, low SPD due to all of his equipment weighing him down, and low RES because he needs a weakness.
Master Sword: Admittedly, Armored Blow 2 built-in is just here to help with his overall abilities, but I feel like it works for him.
Rising/Growing Light: I couldn't come up with anything better.
Hylian Shield: Because it's the best shield (usually), and it gives defensive buffs because what else would a shield do?
Spin Attack: Something Link always has, and an ability that deals passive damage helps deal with direct attackers (which is good, since his high DEF lets him tank those fairly well)

Spoiler

PIKACHU | Electric Mouse | Blue | Tome | Infantry

Stats:
HP:
27/30/33
ATK: 33/36/39
SPD: 35/38/41
DEF: 15/18/21
RES: 21/24/27

Weapon Skills:
1-Star:
Thunder | MT 4
2-Star: Elhunder | MT 6
3-Star: Thoron | MT 9
5-Star: Light Ball | MT 14 | Grants ATK +4 when this unit initiates combat.

Special:
3-Star:
Thunderbolt (4-Charge: Adds 30% of SPD to damage dealt)
4-Star: Lightning Drive (3-Charge: Adds 30% of SPD to damage dealt)

A Skill:
1-Star:
Darting Blow 1 (Grants SPD +2 when this unit initiates combat)
2-Star: Darting Blow 2 (Grants SPD +4 when this unit initiates combat)
4-Star: Darting Blow 3 (Grants SPD +6 when this unit initiates combat)

B Skill:
2-Star:
Charge 1 (When this unit does not attack with HP < 100%, Special cooldown -1)
3-Star: Charge 2 (When this unit does not attack with HP < 50%, Special cooldown -1)
5-Star: Charge 3 (When this unit does not attack, Special cooldown -1)

Overview: Pikachu speeds into Fire Emblem with high agility, sizable ATK, and not much else (though his RES is decent). His unique Light Ball weapon gives him higher ATK when he initiates combat, giving him an effective ATK of 51/54/57, and his Thunderbolt/Lightning Drive Special skills let him leverage his high SPD into higher damage. He has Darting Blow to push his SPD even higher, and when he doesn't attack, he uses Charge to make his Special charge a little faster.

However, Pikachu still has a single important problem. Like in his home series, Pikachu's HP and defenses are pretty low, letting enemies who survive his assault kill him fairly easily (though magical attackers will have a harder time, since they attack Pikachu's slightly higher RES).

Pikachu is a nuke that doubles, but would really like to never face anything that hits back.

Spoiler

KIRBY | Super Star | Grey | Staff | Flying (Riding Warp Star)

Stats:
HP:
36/39/42
ATK: 29/32/35
SPD: 26/29/32
DEF: 21/24/27
RES: 21/24/27

Weapons:
1-Star: 
Assault | MT 10
5-Star: Star Rod | MT 11 | Damage from this unit is calculated like other units (Wrathful Staff 3)

Command:
1-Star:
Heal | Restores 5 HP
2-Star: Mend | Restores 10 HP
4-Star: Recover | Restores 15 HP

Special:
1-Star: Imbue (1-Charge: Restore 10 additional HP)
4-Star: Copy (3-Charge: Copy and use the enemy's Special)

B Skill:
2-Star: Wings of Mercy 1 (Can teleport adjacent to any ally with less than 30% HP)
4-Star: Wings of Mercy 2 (Can teleport adjacent to any ally with less than 40% HP)
5-Star: Wings of Mercy 3 (Can teleport adjacent to any ally with less than 50% HP)

Overview (Not an entirely new unit, but hey, might as well): Kirby brings some unique things to the table as a staff user. For starters, his Star Rod has Wrathful Staff built into it (and 1 extra ATK over Assault), letting him put a different skill in his B Slot instead of having to run Wrathful Staff. Additionally, he is a flying healer, letting him ignore terrain and take advantage of Flier buffs. Also, Kirby comes with a scary skill among offensive Staff users: Copy, which lets him use the Special skill that his enemy has when it procs, so he can steal something like Escutcheon to ward off melee damage, or take Moonbow and lower your RES to deal more damage. He can't steal things like Galeforce, since that activates after combat, but he can steal the AoE skills (Rising/Blazing/Growing) and apply that damage before combat starts. It's something to look out for. Finally, Kirby has Wings of Mercy, so he can warp to allies to heal them or finish off an enemy.

Kirby's weaknesses are easy enough to see. His defenses aren't too bad (see: Pikachu's DEF), but they aren't great either, so he'll have trouble if enemies get the first strike on him. Additionally, he is a flier, so he is vulnerable to Archers and Excalibur, which will rip through his decent HP extremely easily. Finally, as a Grey unit, any -Raven tome user will give Kirby problems, since he faces WTD against them.

Kirby is a very useful healer and damage dealer, but he will have problems if you let enemies reach him.

Logic:
Stats: Kirby's stats are fairly balanced, albeit low since they're more in line with Staff users.
Star Rod: Taking @BANRYU's suggestion, it has slightly more ATK than Assault. Wrathful Staff lets Kirby deal regular damage.
Heal/Mend/Recover: Recovery skills. Kind of a downside to Kirby, since they're not especially great, but he can't have all good things.
Copy: Kirby's copy ability has to get in somehow.
Wings of Mercy: Kirby's riding the Warp Star, so he should be able to fly to his allies' aid when they need it.

And because I came up with these while I was writing this and needed to write 'em down:

Spoiler

ZELDA | Wise Princess | Blue | Tome | Infantry

Stats:
HP:
36/39/42
ATK: 37/40/43
SPD: 24/27/30
DEF: 12/15/18
RES: 33/36/39

Weapons:
1-Star:
Thunder | MT 4
2-Star: Elthunder | MT 6
3-Star: Thoron | MT 9
5-Star: Hylia's Light | MT 14 | Grants RES +5 when at or below 50% HP (Defiant RES 2)

Special:
3-Star:
Rising Light (5-Charge: Deals damage in an X-shape equal to (unit's ATK - enemy's RES))
4-Star: Blazing Light (5-Charge: Deals damage in an X-shape equal to ((1.5x unit's ATK) - enemy's RES))

B Skill:
1-Star: 
Wings of Mercy 1 (This unit can warp adjacent to any ally with less than 30% HP)
2-Star: Wings of Mercy 2 (This unit can warp adjacent to any ally with less than 40% HP)
4-Star: Wings of Mercy 3 (This unit can warp adjacent to any ally with less than 50% HP)

C Skill:
2-Star:
Nayru's Love 1 (Grants adjacent allies DEF/RES +2 through their next actions after any combat this unit initiates)
3-Star: Nayru's Love 2 (Grants adjacent allies DEF/RES +4 through their next actions after any combat this unit initiates)
5-Star: Nayru's Love 3 (Grants adjacent allies DEF/RES +6 through their next actions after any combat this unit initiates)

Overview: Zelda is very much the anti-Mage. She has sky-high ATK (especially with Hylia's Light) and RES (and when she's below 50% HP, Hylia's Light gives her even more RES), and Rising/Blazing Light, though it takes time to charge, lets Zelda demolish a foe's HP (as well as that of foes close to her target) before she enters combat. She also functions as a support unit, with Wings of Mercy letting her warp to the aid of injured allies and Nayru's Love letting her bolster her allies' defenses after she attacks.

Zelda's stats aren't all great though. While her RES is amazing, her exceptionally poor DEF is a major weak point, and allows any physical attacker to shred her decent HP pool with no difficulty. Her SPD is also unexceptional, letting many foes double her.

Overall, Zelda is a nuke who can fight mages pretty well, but should stay far, far, far away from anything physical.

Logic:
Stats: Her high ATK is because Zelda's magic is potent (it's defeated Ganon at least twice, so it must be pretty strong), while her high RES and decent HP are just because she had to get a couple more high stats after her DEF got dropped to Linde-tier. Her SPD is okay because she isn't weighed down like Link, but she's still running around in a dress so she won't be too fast. Her DEF is awful because something had to get tanked for that ATK, plus I doubt she's got armor on.
Hylia's Light: Was originally gonna be Din's Fire, but then she would've been a Red Tome and I didn't want that. Defiant RES 2 is just here because it'd probably be good on Zelda without being too game-breaking.
Rising/Blazing Light: Triforce users get this skill (or Growing Light).
Wings of Mercy: Farore's Wind. Being able to teleport helps Zelda kill stuff she couldn't normally reach (would've been Escape Route, but that goes to the next unit).
Nayru's Love: Like Light Breath, but as a skill. Situational, but together with Wings of Mercy she'll be able to buff her allies pretty well.

Spoiler

SHEIK | Mystery Ninja | Grey | Dagger | Infantry

Stats:
HP:
32/35/38
ATK: 26/30/33
SPD: 36/39/42
DEF: 11/14/17
RES: 27/30/33

Weapons:
1-Star: 
Iron Dagger | MT 3 | Inflicts DEF/RES -3 after combat
2-Star: Steel Dagger | MT 5 | Inflicts DEF/RES -5 after combat
3-Star: Rogue Dagger | MT 4 | Inflicts DEF/RES -3 after combat, Grants DEF/RES +3 for 1 turn
5-Star: Sheikah Needle | MT 8 | Inflicts DEF/RES -5 after combat, Grants SPD +4 when this unit initiates combat (Darting Blow 2)

Special:
3-Star:
Night Sky (4-Charge: Adds 50% of damage dealt to damage dealt)
4-Star: Astra (5-Charge: Adds 150% of damage dealt to damage dealt)
5-Star: Galeforce (5-Charge: Lets this unit take another turn)

A Skill:
2-Star:
Sheikah Skill 1 (If this unit has 7 more SPD than the enemy, this unit attacks twice when initiating combat)
3-Star: Sheikah Skill 2 (If this unit has 5 more SPD than the enemy, this unit attacks twice when initiating combat)
5-Star: Shiekah Skill 3 (If this unit has 3 more SPD than the enemy, this unit attacks twice when initiating combat)

B Skill:
1-Star:
Escape Route 1 (This unit can warp adjacent to any ally when HP < 30%)
2-Star: Escape Route 2 (This unit can warp adjacent to any ally when HP < 40%)
4-Star: Escape Route 3 (This unit can warp adjacent to any ally when HP < 50%)

Overview: Sheik is a very nimble ninja with respectable power. She has very high SPD, respectable RES, and okay ATK (mostly bolstered by the Sheikah Needle). Her unique weapon, the Sheikah Needle, pushes her ATK to a respectable level, and also grants an additional 4 SPD when Sheik initiates combat, letting her double more easily. The built-in Darting Blow 2 also lets Sheik more easily activate her Sheikah Skill, which lets her attack as though she has a Brave Weapon if she significantly outspeeds her enemy and initiates combat, making her significantly deadlier and letting her activate her Special skill more frequently. Additionally, she has Astra, which gives her considerable additional damage when it procs, and Galeforce, which lets Sheik act again after combat, potentially letting her finish a foe... or use Escape Route to teleport away from enemies if she's been hurt.

Sheik's abilities on the battlefield are only really good offensively though. While she has pretty good RES, her HP and DEF are very low, so enemies who do hit Sheik will remove her from the battlefield fairly quickly. Her sky-high SPD prevents Sheik from being doubled, but that only helps so much.

Overall, Sheik can be a formidable foe, but a frail one.

Logic:
Stats: Sheik is Zelda (this isn't a spoiler any more, right?), so I started with her stats and dropped most of them to boost her SPD up. Her ATK took the biggest hit, since she's going from magic to a physical weapon so logically she'll be weaker as Sheik, but her RES and HP aren't as high either. Her DEF is a tiny bit lower, which isn't too bad since it was already terrible before.
Sheikah Needle: I think it works, since Sheik pretty much runs on her speed, plus it's a thing she has in Smash Bros so why not?
Night Sky/Astra: Just here for Galeforce.
Galeforce: Gives Sheik the ability to attack and then run away, like a ninja should be able to.
Sheikah Skill: I was gonna make the Sheikah Needle a Brave weapon, but the ATK drop would've made Sheik nearly useless on offense, so instead she got this. Probably isn't that well balanced, but oh well.
Escape Route: Because ninjas should be able to teleport away from imminent danger.

Spoiler

GANON | Powerful King | Red | Sword | Infantry

Stats:
HP:
43/46/50
ATK: 38/41/44
SPD: 20/23/26
DEF: 27/30/33
RES: 15/18/21

Weapons:
1-Star:
Iron Sword | MT 6
2-Star: Steel Sword | MT 8
3-Star: Silver Sword | MT 11
5-Star: Sage's Sword | MT 16 | Grants ATK +4 when unit initiates combat (Death Blow 2)
*It's the sword he used in Twilight Princess, and the one he pulls out and looks at in Smash Bros Brawl & 4.

Special:
3-Star:
Dragon Gaze (4-Charge: Adds 30% of ATK to damage dealt)
4-Star: Dragon Fang (4-Charge: Adds 50% of ATK to damage dealt)

A Skill:
1-Star:
Defiant ATK 1 (Grants ATK +3 at the start of your turn when HP < 50%)
2-Star: Defiant ATK 2 (Grants ATK +5 at the start of your turn when HP < 50%)
4-Star: Defiant ATK 3 (Grants ATK +7 at the start of your turn when HP < 50%)

B Skill:
2-Star:
Trample 1 (Grants ATK +4 when this unit has at least 7 more HP than the enemy and initiates combat)
3-Star: Trample 2 (Grants ATK +4 when this unit has at least 5 more HP than the enemy and initiates combat)
5-Star: Trample 3 (Grants ATK +4 when this unit has at least 3 more HP than the enemy and initiates combat)

Overview: Ganon has the Triforce of Power, and his power is overwhelming. His stats bare this out, with extremely high ATK (which becomes 54/57/60 with the Sage's Sword), though he also possesses high HP and solid DEF. Additionally, Ganon's Sage's Sword gives him an additional +4 ATK when he initiates combat (so his ATK becomes 58/61/64), making him extremely strong when he gets the first strike. Furthermore, his skills give him even more power over his foes, albeit in different ways. Ganon's Trample skill gives him an additional 4 ATK when he fights an enemy that he has a significant enough HP advantage over (and given his high HP, that shouldn't be too hard), while Defiant ATK gives Ganon 7 more ATK when he starts a turn with less than 50% HP. With these skills, a Ganon who activates Trample on his attack will have 62/65/68 ATK, while a Ganon with half HP or less on his attack will have 65/68/71, and if you manage to hit both of these conditions (by, say, having Ganon start below half HP and then having a Rehabilitate healer heal him up before he attacks), Ganon will have an astounding 69/72/75 ATK (not a common scenario, I know, but it can happen). And on top of all that, Ganon has Dragon Fang, because he clearly needs to do even more damage: Normally, Ganon's Dragon Fang would add 27/29/30 damage, on Ganon's turn it would add 29/31/32 damage, on Ganon's turn with Trample it would add 31/33/34 damage, with just Defiant ATK it would add 31/32/34 damage, with Defiant ATK on Ganon's turn it would add 33/34/36 damage, and in the unlikely situation that Ganon attacks with Trample and Defiant ATK active it would deal 35/36/38 damage. The point of all these numbers is that nothing will survive if Ganon gets a Dragon Fang off on it (well, maybe, if you had a Blue unit with high DEF and Triangle Adept 3). Additionally, Ganon has pretty good DEF and high HP, so he can take a few hits and live (plus it makes him activate Defiant ATK at 21/23/25 HP, which is good).

Of course, Ganon's power doesn't come without drawbacks. He has very poor SPD, so he'll get doubled by most enemies, and there's not much he can do about that. His RES is also very low, so he can be taken out fairly easily by mages (like, say, Zelda, who also has WTA over him) if they get the first hit on him (although if Ganon gets the first strike, then it's possible that Ganon can kill them before they get a shot off).

Overall, Ganon is pure, overwhelming power. Also a big ball of HP. Granted, he's not much else, but does he really need to be?

Logic:
Stats: Ganon needs to have POWER OVERWHELMING! And he does, thanks to having the highest ATK stat in Heroes (given that he has the Triforce of POWER, I think this makes sense). His HP and DEF are high because I wanted him to be slow and have low RES (which I think are good weaknesses for Ganon), so HP and to a lesser extent DEF ended up being the other high stats.
Sage's Sword: I was gonna put Defiant ATK 2 on it (and give him Death Blow), but then I remembered that Alfonse has that on his sword, and poor Alfonse doesn't need to be outclassed further. Still, Death Blow 2 gives Ganon MORE POWER!
Dragon Fang: EVEN MORE POWER!
Defiant ATK: STILL MORE POWER! Except this gives Ganon a sizable boost when it's no longer likely that Trample will be active.
Trample: Yes, it's a skill from Fates, but it isn't in Heroes, so I felt like it would be good. Plus, it makes sense with Ganon's high HP and theme of POWER OVERWHELMING! Also, as I mentioned, you can get it to proc while having the Defiant ATK +7, though it takes some work.

Hope these are good!

Edited by ILikeKirbys
I realized Pikachu and Zelda's stats were too high, made other slight changes. Also, added another unit.

4 hours ago, salinea said:

I continue to love how you write detailed quotes for everything. Very nice voice for Canas :DD

31 speed actually feels like a little much for him -- i know it's not much compared to competitive speed in the arena and such, but it's a very decent number for a character I tend to view as a little bit on the slow side. Might prefer him with a bit of a high Att instead. The rest of his stats are fine.

I'm not very good at assessing how much power that Manen tome has. It seems a bit complicated (-5 att AND only 1 Mt as a + tome? Isn't that super low? Does the Res/3 suffice to compensate for it??), but I have no eyes for that kind of eyeballing numbers. Eldritch Acumen leaves me similarly at a loss about judging how efficient it is. I'm not sure it's great to have something to get rid of debuff to yourself by attacking (like, usually debuff are taken into account before attacking, right?).

Just to clarify how Eldritch Acumen works, the Atk stat used in the calculation is the one that factors in the debuff, which is why the multiplier is there. However, once Eldritch Acumen activates successfully, in Canas' case, the Atk -5 and "Cannot make follow-up attacks" debuffs are removed for the duration of the battle. This triggers whenever combat is initiated, even if Canas is the one being attacked.

[also advwiufgweufiu thank you so much ;-;]

44 minutes ago, CtrlAltSandwich said:

Just to clarify how Eldritch Acumen works, the Atk stat used in the calculation is the one that factors in the debuff, which is why the multiplier is there. However, once Eldritch Acumen activates successfully, in Canas' case, the Atk -5 and "Cannot make follow-up attacks" debuffs are removed for the duration of the battle. This triggers whenever combat is initiated, even if Canas is the one being attacked.

[also advwiufgweufiu thank you so much ;-;]

Ooooooh, so the point of the Skill is to remove the debuff innate to the Manen tome? And it could be used for on... well Dire Thunder to remove the -Speed penalty, except not because you specified Flux as a prereq? (i don't think another tome comes with a debuff). So the overall effect is that you either have a chances of making 0 damage, or have a chance of making devastatingly high damage... huh.

It kind of feel needlessly complicated and inelegant overall. Trying to mimic "explosive" damage that way is interesting though.

Two characters I want to see...

Spoiler

Title: Puppet Master
Name: Yukimura
Orb Affinity: Grey (Dagger)
Starting Star Rank: 3*-4*

Character Description: Strategist to Queen Mikoto of Hoshido. His strategies are successful, taking few casualties. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.

Appearance: Yukimura as a puppeteer...riding on his puppet.

HP: 40
ATK: 31
SPD: 23
DEF: 25
RES: 30

MOV: 3, infantry

5* Weapon: Soldier's Knife (MT 7)(Spd-5. Attack twice when initiating combat. After combat, inflicts Def/Res-5 on foe through its next action.)
4* Weapon: Silver Dagger (MT 7)(After combat, inflicts Def/Res-5 on foe through its next action.)
3* Weapon: Steel Dagger (MT 5)(After combat, inflicts Def/Res-3 on foe through its next action.)
1* Weapon: Iron Dagger (MT 3)(After combat, inflicts Def/Res-3 on foe through its next action.)

Support Skill: Reposition (Moves adjacent ally to opposite side of unit.)

4* Special Skill: ---
5* Special Skill: ---

Skill A: Forest Advantage (this unit's movement isn't hindered by forests, this unit receives less damage while on a forest(does not stack with defensive terrain).)(Infantry only)
Skill B: Seal Atk 1-3 (After combat, foe suffers Atk-[3/5/7] through its next action.)
Skill C: ---

Spoiler

Title: Quiet Soldier
Name: Nephenee
Orb Affinity: Blue (Lance)
Starting Star Rank: 3*-4*

Character Description: A quiet country girl from Ohma with low self-esteem. Has a hard time talking to anyone who isn't from the country. Appears in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Appearance: Nephenee as a Soldier

HP: 34
ATK: 34
SPD: 39
DEF: 22
RES: 28

MOV: 2, Infantry

5* Weapon: Wishblade (MT 12)(Greatly Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-2). Cannot equip Special Skills with a Cooldown of 3 or lower)(Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn characters only)
4* Weapon: Killer Lance (MT 7)(Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1))
3* Weapon: Steel Lance (MT 8)
1* Weapon: Iron Lance (MT 6)

Support Skill: ---

4* Special Skill: Night Sky (Grants +50% to damage dealt. Cooldown 4 turns)
5* Special Skill: Astra (Grants +150% to damage dealt. Cooldown: 5 turns)

Skill A: Wrath 1-3 (when HP ≤ [20%/35%/50%], unit gains Atk+[1/2/3] and Special cooldown charge +1 attack)
Skill B: Vantage 1-3 (Unit counterattacks first when attacked at HP ≤ [25%/50%/75%])
Skill C: ---

Also, to clarify some things with my last few characters

Spoiler

Charlotte

She was given Dragon Gaze/Aura to emphasize her nature. there were no other skills I could really give her that would make sense in that regard, but since Dragon Gaze/Aura/Fang are calculated like Chilling Wind/Glacies/Iceberg and Glowing Ember/Bonfire/Ignis it would make her vicious against high Def foes.

Emmeryn

The Silence staff shuts down weapons with effects (like Legendary Weapons, -Blade Tomes, etc) to try to make a staff that is somewhat viable. the only skills that Silence doesn't negate are Skills that boost a unit's base stats (like Atk Plus) but skills that buff a stat are negated (like Defiant Atk)

EDIT: just thought up of a new unit... one that isn't meant for combat.

Spoiler

Title: Ancient Hero
Name: Entombed
Orb Affinity: Varies (Varies)
Starting Star Rank: 5* (cannot be summoned, may appear randomly on higher levels of the training tower)

Character Description: A warrior from ancient times, it is filled with vast knowledge and experience. appears in Fire Emblem Echoes.

Appearance: Entombed as seen in Fire Emblem Echoes

HP: 40
ATK: 35
SPD: 30
DEF: 15
RES: 15

MOV: 2, Infantry

5* Weapon: Decayed Claw+ (MT 15, Range 1)(cannot be inherited)
4* Weapon: Decayed Claw (MT 11, Range 1)(cannot be inherited)
3* Weapon: Flayed Claw (MT 8, Range 1)(cannot be inherited)
1* Weapon: Dead Claw (MT6, Range 1)(cannot be inherited)

Support Skill: Ancient Knowledge (this unit can merge with a unit of the same weapon type to give them +1)(cannot be inherited)

4* Special Skill: ---
5* Special Skill: ---

Skill A: Exp+ 1-3 (this unit gives EXPx[1.5/2/2.5] when defeated)(cannot be inherited)
Skill B: ---
Skill C: SP+ 1-3 (this unit gives After Battle SPx[1.5/2/2.5] when defeated)(cannot be inherited)

Edited by Rygalla

2 hours ago, salinea said:

Ooooooh, so the point of the Skill is to remove the debuff innate to the Manen tome? And it could be used for on... well Dire Thunder to remove the -Speed penalty, except not because you specified Flux as a prereq? (i don't think another tome comes with a debuff). So the overall effect is that you either have a chances of making 0 damage, or have a chance of making devastatingly high damage... huh.

It kind of feel needlessly complicated and inelegant overall. Trying to mimic "explosive" damage that way is interesting though.

Well, my idea was to make more dark mages who have tomes with similar effects so that Eldritch Acumen has more potential applications. To give you a sense of how much damage a hit of Månen+ would do to a unit with and without the Eldritch Acumen debuff removal, here are some matchups: [All IV's are neutral because calculating + and - Res would make me go insane]

Spoiler

Linde:

27 Res at level 40.

Without EA: 20 Damage x1; With EA: 21 Damage x1-2  [Yeesh, weapon disadvantage is harsh]

Takumi:

18 Res at level 40.

Without EA: 27 Damage x1; With EA: 32 Damage x1-2

Hector:

19 Res at level 40.

Without EA: 25 Damage x1; With EA: 35 Damage x1-2

Julia:

32 Res at level 40.

Without EA: 26 Damage x1; With EA: 32 Damage x1-2

Tharja:

20 Res at level 40.

Without EA: 26 Damage x1; With EA: 31 Damage x1-2

Ryoma:

21 Res at level 40.

Without EA: 25 Damage x1; With EA: 30 Damage x1-2

Of course, this is without any external buffs, skill inheritance, so on and so forth. 

oof this needs a spoiler

Just wanted to include this in the Blazing Revival Banner:

NILS

Spoiler

latest?cb=20151016154953

Title: Musician of Destiny
Name: Nils
Color: Green (Dragon)
Weapon: Light Breath+ [Grants adjacent allies Def/Res+4 through their next actions after any combat this unit initiates.]
Assist: Play [Enables target to take another action. Cannot be used on units with Sing, Dance, or Play]
Special: Filla's Might [After combat, grants Atk/Spd +4 to all allies through their next actions for 1 turn; EXCLUSIVE to Nils and Ninian only. Charge: 2]

MOV: Infantry (2)

-PASSIVES-
Slot A: Ninis' Grace [Neutralizes "effective against" bonuses and grants Def + 3; EXCLUSIVE to Nils and Ninian only]

-STATS-
HP: 42
ATK: 24 
SPD: 33
BST= 149
(Exact same neutral stats as her sister)

And here's an added bonus~
Character bio:
A young bard who accompanies his sister, Ninian, in their travels as performers. Highly ecstatic yet dutiful. Appears in Blazing Blade

Character Profile Quotes:
a) "Ahahaha~" (Cutesy cutesy boy laugh)
b) "I can play a song for you if you want me to! Just sit back and listen!"
c) "*Plays a tune, then abruptly stops* Oh didn't know you were there!"
d) "Whoops dropped my flute!"
e) "I'll do anything to protect my sister... A-and you of course!"
f) "Please don't treat me like a kid, I can fight, too!"
g) "We... didn't even choose this life. And yet..."
h) "I predict... that there will be cavaliers in the field... Oh watch out for archers as well!"

In-Battle Quotes:
-> Special:
a) "That's it!"
b) "No more running!"
c) "If it means protecting everyone...!"
d) "Think you can match my key?"

-> Death: 
a) "Ninian..."

-> Player Phase:
a) "Let's do it!"
b) "Come on!"
c) "Yes?"

I'll be editing the main post so that I can slip this one in.

Still thinking about adding quotes for the existing characters though. Hmm...

---------------------------------------------

*Also tweaked a few skills from the original banner;
1) Canas: {Nosferatu}

2) Lucius: {Respite} 

3) Louise: {Devotion} {Rapid Blow --> Precision Shot}

4) Pent: {Bolting}

5) Raven: {Slow and Steady}

Edited by Lucıůs

A couple of gameplay ideas for things we haven't seen yet: Staff fliers, and Bow fliers. I apologize if these have already been done, I just wanted to get my ideas out there.

Name: Elincia

Orb Affinity: Colorless

HP: Good

Atk: Great

Spd: Great

Def: Below Average

Res: Good

Looking at Elincia's 2 appearences, her first is more balanced overall with slight ups to HP and Luck and downs to Strength and Defense, but with a huge focus on Magic with a good base and 80% growth. Her base Speed is fine, but her growth is a bit average, low for a peg. The second is more of your traditional Pegasus, high speed and res, low defense and HP, and we. I decided to compromise a bit, as well go off base stats a little too.

Mov: Flier

Weapons:

• Assault
  • Gravity

I thought about allowing her to use Swords, but I think it's better to keep with the established rules.

Though, if I did make the Amiti, it'd be a 16 mt Weapon with no transfer with it giving the user +4 Defense and Res when attacking. While making it a Brave weapon would be faithful, it'd be a bit overpowered on a 16 mt weapon, even with a Speed drop, so going with a combination of Warding Blow 2 and Armored Blow 2, ala Swift Sparrow with Death Blow and Darting Blow, makes this weapon faithful still while also not breaking it. Lowering the might a bit and giving it the Brave Effect with the -5 Speed drop is an option though.

Support Skill:

• Heal
  • Mend
  • Rescue

2 (-3?) Range, Restores 5 HP and brings target to the user, unless user is surrounded by terrain the target cannot traverse.

Not specific to Elincia, and probably better for Yumina to have as a Prf staff, but I wanted to try it. While someone did make Rescue before me, I believe the version they created was a bit too open ended. This version still has healing properties to keep it available for healing still, but has a set range as to not overpower it. Not exactly a perfect representation of how it works in normal FE, but I think it's good for Heroes

Special Skill:

• Imbue
  • Heavenly Light

These exist on her so that she can still heal somewhat properly, but retain Rescue.

Skill A: 

Skill B: Renewal

Skill C:

Name: Reina

Orb Affinity: Colorless

HP: Good

Atk: Amazing

Spd: Great

Def: Below Average

Res: Average

Reina's bases suggest a normal flier type unit, but her growths show she's very much an offense focused character with low defensive stats. While not necessarily better than her Speed in Fates, I made her Attack higher because I feel it fits her as a character quite nicely.

Mov: Flier

Weapons:

• Iron Bow
  • Steel Bow
  • Killer Bow
  • Killer Bow+

Get it? Because she likes killing? Killer Bow only has 1 unit with it too, Niles.

Support Skill: N/A

Special Skill:

• Rising Wind
  • Blazing Wind

So far her base kit has been pretty good. Decided to give her this because why not mess it up like actual FE Heroes does?

Skill A: Defiant Atk

Skill B:

Skill C: Threaten Def

Next I want to do Bow Armor Knights since I do love me some of those, and they're not represented that often.

Edited by Emerson

The Black Knight

Title: Ebony Knight
Name: The Black Knight
Orb Affinity: N/A (GHB Unit)
Starting Rank: 3*/4*

Character Description: A mysterious knight with connections to Ike's father. Appears in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Stats: 169 Total
HP: 46
Attack: 40
Speed: 18
Defence: 35
Resistance: 30

Weapon: Alondite 16mt. Counterattacks at 1-2 range. 

Assist: N/A
Special: Luna: Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-50%
Passives:
A: Nihil: Changes both fighters stats back to neutral before combat (This means any blue or red number on either TBK's or his opponent's stats are reverted back to grey before any engagement involving TBK begins. So yes this would affect Blade Tomes and things like Fority X. Spur X would not be affected as it doesn't change the colour of the stats for either fighter.)
B: Wary Fighter: Prevents follow up attack in combat from unit and foes if unit's HP ≥ 50%
C: N/A

Summoning Hero: (Completing GHB in this case) "My name matters not to you. My master has ordered that I fight by your side. That is all that needs to be said."

Friend Greeting: "Hold. [Friend] sends his regards."

Castle: 
"I am a knight following my master's bidding. That is all you need to know."
"General Gawain... I have still yet to surpass you."
"This armour is blessed by the goddess. You need not worry about me."
"How much of Gawain is in his son? I must find out."
"There is another my master has asked me to watch over when the time is right. I wonder if she is here as well."

Character Page:
"Stay behind me."
"Few can penetrate my armour."
"I am one of the Four Riders of Daein. A title with little meaning to me."
"King Ashnard is no concern to me."
"Perhaps I can get you armour similar to my own, as I did for King Ashnard."
"I have no more warp powder left. A pity."
"Do you wish to test my might?"
"I am here as long as my master wishes it so."
"...Hmph."

Leveling Up:
(+0, +1): "General Gawain... I have a long ways to go."
(+2, +3): "Satisfactory"
(+4, +5): "I must test this strength against the boy."

Learning Skills:
"Another tool for combat."

Turn Action:
"They cannot piece my armour."
"Who stands before me?"
"As you command."

Special Skill:
"Is this all you have to offer?"
"No resistance?"
"Fall."
"Move."

Death:
"Very... good... you have..."

Confession:
"[Summoner], hold. You have been trying to avoid my protection as of late. I must know why. Hm? My master? That is not your concern. You will know when the time is right. My armour? I received it from my master, I know not how he had it blessed. 'Tis the same with my sword, Alondite. I do not know how he received its twin, Ragnell, either. Ragnell? It is in worthy hands. In the hands of a boy I will test. It is the only way I will know if I have surpassed my first teacher. These may not have been the answers you were looking for [Summoner], but you must trust me. I will stay by your side until the appointed time. You must not fail."

Micaiah

Title: The Dawn Maiden
Name: Micaiah
Orb Affinity: Blue
Starting Rank: 5*

Character Description: A maiden with mysterious powers who leads the Dawn Brigade. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Stats: 149 Total
Attack: 39
Speed: 28
Defence: 14
Restance: 35

Weapon: Thani: 14mt. When above 50% HP, deal bonus damage to Mounted and Armored Units.

Assist: Ardent Sacrifice: Heals adjacent ally 10 HP. Unit loses 10HP (but cannot reach 0 this way)
Passives:
A: Serenity: Disables the effects of any active passive for both fighters at the start of combat (If a character has this passive, every other active passive influencing the fighters is nullified. "Active" means it has to be checked for before the battle starts. This means things like fortify are not affected as they've already been activated previously on the character and don't have to be active any longer. Spurs on the other hand are affected as they have to be actively checked for even though they're coming from another character. Passives like Pass obviously are unaffected as they are out of combat passives.)
B: Renewal: At the start of every second turn, restores 10 HP.
C: N/A

Summoning Hero: Oh, hello there. My name is Micaiah, and this bird's name is Yune. A pleasure to meet you.

Friend Greeting: Excuse me, [Summoner]? Ah good I got the right person. [Friend] sent me to say hello.

Castle:
"Hm... this is quite a large castle."
"Where is Sothe? Is he here?"
"Yune? Yune! Oh where did she fly off to?"
"Its surprisingly peaceful here."
"I don't suppose this place has need of a fortune teller. Oh well, I can't go back to that life anyways."

Character Page:
"Leader of the Dawn Brigade... am I in over my head?"
"It feels wrong not to have Sothe with me."
"I wish I didn't have these powers sometimes..."
"If it wasn't for Ike, Daein wouldn't be in such a mess."
"So many people praising Ike's name. So tired of hearing about him."
"I will not stand aside and watch my people suffer."
"I don't care if people call me a monster. I do what I must for Daein."
"I can't do this alone."
"Was all of this the right choice?"

Leveling Up:
(+0, +1): "That seems to be how things go."
(+2, +3): "I can do this Yune!"
(+4, +5): "I can see the future and what lays ahead!"

Learning Skills:
"Is this another blessing, or another curse?"

Turn Action:
"I see the way forwards!"
"Follow my lead."
"Sothe, watch this!"

Special Skill:
"For Daein!"
"The Dawn Brigade marches on!"
"As I foretold!"
"Saw this one coming!"

Death:
"I'm sorry Sothe."

Confession:
"Why, hello [Summoner]. Pleasant day isn't it? Yes it is a bit warm out.. oh. Why am I still wearing gloves in that case? I uh... I just... well... -sigh-. Seeing how you treat others I... I think I can trust you with this. There. See the mark on the back of my hand there? It means I have both Beorc and Laguz blood in my veins. I'm a Branded, hated by both sides. Only Sothe and a few others know about it. If word were to get out I... I don't know if my friends would stay by my side or not. Daein would turn against me and I... I wouldn't be able to bear it. I love my country and its people, even if it won't love me. I'll do whatever it takes to save it. Oh? You don't care about my heritage? Thank you [Summoner].... thank you."