Create-A-Hero Thread

Sire

Got inspired today to finally work on my idea for an OC character in Heroes style.

Katarina - Skyward Pirate

Spoiler

Title: Skyward Pirate
Name: Katarina
Orb Affinity: Red Sword

5* 40 Stats: (158 BST)
HP:   44
ATK:  31
SPD:  36
DEF:  30
RES:  17

MOV: 2, Flier (Wyvern)

5* Weapon: Thief Sword+ (MT 11, Range 1 || Gain shards/crystals per enemy defeated.)

Support Skill: ---

3* Special Skill: Noontime (Heal 30% of damage dealt.)
4* Special Skill: Sol (Heal 50% of damage dealt.)

Skill A: ---
Skill B: Live for Bounty (If unit survives, get 1.5x shards/crystals from a Training Tower map.(If similar skill effects also used, only highest multiplier applied.))
Skill C: Guidance 1-3 (Infantry and armored allies within 2 spaces can move to a space adjacent to unit.)

Reasoning:
A tweaked version of my original character from when I was into making FE7 sprites.  Katarina was originally the red armor Wyvern Knight trope in my game idea.  She later became the inspiration for my main character in Dynasty Warriors Online, and adopted a "treasure hunter" type persona.  This character is a mix of the two.  Someday I'll make her a hearty crew.

Sol: No real reason other that it being one of my more liked skills.

Thief Sword: Given the increased need for more badges and crystals/shards, I wanted to make a weapon to help increase the speed of farming them.  I feel that 11 MT is balanced, since it should be typically a weaker sword.  I wanted to do something like feathers, but felt that would be too broken.  Hard to say how many would be granted per kill.

Guidance: Suggested because of my idea of her being a pirate leader/captain of sorts.  Also for being a Guild officer for quite some time.

Quotes:  Someday I'll add these, but I'll need to think on it for a bit first.

Edited by KatarinaCS1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back with my rework of Phelan and a completely new character. The new character is Liam, a mounted healer, whose personality is a based on my best friend's, much like Phelan's personality is based on mine. I would really love some feedback on both of these, as I'm pretty proud of them, which is not a common occurrence with me and my work. 

Phelan (Rework)

Spoiler

Title: Black Dragon

Rarity: Five Stars

Weapon Type: Blue Tome

Move Type: Infantry

Description: A sarcastic Dark Mage that leads the Five Dragons. Wields the legendary tome Bloodstone. 

• Stats

Base- 

HP: 15/16/17

ATK: 9/10/11 

SPD: 8/9/10

DEF: 2/3/4 

RES: 5/6/7

Maximum- 

HP: 31/34/37

ATK: 33/36/39

SPD: 33/36/39

DEF: 13/16/19

RES: 23/26/29

BST: 148

• Weapon Skills

Thunder-

SP: 50

Rng: 2

Mt: 4

Elthunder-

SP: 100

Mt: 6

Thoron- 

SP: 200

Mt: 9

Bloodstone-

SP: 400

Mt: 14

Effect: If unit's HP ≥ 50% when combat is initiated, weapon advantage and disadvantage do not exist between this unit and opposing green units. Unit takes 4 damage after combat. (Exclusive) 

• Special Skills

Dragon Gaze-

Cooldown: 4

Effect: Atk +30%. 

Draconic Aura- 

Cooldown: 3

Effect: Grants +30% to Atk.

• A Skill

Lifetaker 1-

If unit initiates combat and defeats foe, restores 6 HP after battle. 

Lifetaker 2-

If unit initiates combat and defeats foe, restores 9 HP after battle. 

Lifetaker 3-

If unit initiates combat and defeats foe, restores 12 HP after battle. 

• B Skills

Arcane Duel-

SP: 300

Effect: During combat with a tome wielder, damage is calculated using both unit's base stats. Weapon effects and might are still applied. (Inheritable by Tome Users Only)

• Quotes

Summoning-

"I am Phelan, leader of the Five dragons. Now that we are aligned, I will protect you at any cost." 

Friend Greeting-

"Pardon me, are you (summoner's name)? I bring greetings from your ally, (Friend's Name)." 

Castle- 

"I was once betrayed by people I considered friends. That's why I value the people I know now." 

"I've always longed for a a simple life. No nobility, no obligation to rule…but I suppose that will never happen." 

"There are four Dragons other than myself; Red, Blue, Yellow, and White. There's truly never a dull moment between us."

"I come from a long line of warriors. Mages, Dark Mages…even an Assassin! Even so, I don't put much stock in bloodlines." 

"Let me tell you what I wish I'd done when I was leading the Blue Flame. I wish that I'd taken more down time. Please value that luxury while you have it, summoner…"

Character Page-

"*Sigh*"

"Huh? Oh, my apologies, it seems I was lost in thought." 

"I'm always up for an intelligent discourse." 

"Strategy is my forte. I'd be happy to assist you." 

"Have you seen my horse? His name is Hershel." 

"How do you feel about being in such a powerful position?" 

"I hope Liam can control himself without me."

"You seem quite sincere. Take care not to be come naive." 

Leveling Up-

+0/+1: "That was…utterly horrible."

+2/+3: "Decent I suppose." 

+4/+5: "Even I have to be happy about this." 

Learning Skills-

"I take this as proof of your trust in me." 

Turn Action- 

"Move out."

"Is there a plan?" 

"I'll see it done." 

Special Skill-

"Move or be moved!"

"Pardon me, but die!" 

"You're just a corpse." 

"Are you quite finished?" 

Death- 

"I was careless…"

Confession-

"May I speak with you summoner? 

Though I am now a stoic, there was once a time when I was…jubilant. Hard to believe, I know. However, when my mother was murdered, I was forced into a position I couldn't entirely fill. I tried, but people began to take advantage of me. That's…probably why I'm like this now. 

All this to say, I know that leadership can be difficult. Please rely on me as much as you need to help you through any difficult times. Thank you…"

Liam (New)-

Spoiler

Title: Punning Performer

Rarities: Three, Four and Five Stars

Weapon Type: Colorless Staff

Move Type: Cavalry

Description: An optimistic musician with a talent for puns. One of the Five Dragons and Phelan's self-proclaimed retainer. 

• Stats (5 Stars)

Base- 

HP: 14/15/16

ATK: 5/6/7

SPD: 9/10/11

DEF: 3/4/5

RES: 7/8/9

Maximum- 

HP: 29/32/35

ATK: 21/24/27 

SPD: 34/37/40

DEF: 15/18/21

RES: 31/34/37

BST: 145

• Weapon Skills

Assault- 

Mt: 10

Hvítrwolf- 

SP: 150

Effect: Effective against cavalry units. When healing an ally with a staff, that unit receives an "effective against cavalry" bonus for 1 turn. 

• Support Skills

Heal-

Rng: 1

Effect: Restores 5 HP.

Mend-

Effect: Restores 10 HP.

Physic-

Effect: Restores 8 HP. Rng 2.

• Special Skills

Imbue-

Cooldown: 1

Effect: When healing an ally with a staff, increases recovered HP by 10.

Swift-Winds Balm-

Effect: When healing an ally with a staff, grants all allies Spd+4 for 1 turn.

• C Skills

Hone Spd 1-

Grants adjacent allies Spd+2 through their next actions at the start of each turn.

Sharpen Spd 1-

SP: 120

Grants allies within two spaces Spd+2 through their next actions at the start of each turn.

Sharpen Spd 2-

SP: 240

Grants allies within two spaces Spd+3 through their next actions at the start of each turn.

• Quotes

Summoning-

"Hey, I'm Liam, and I've gotta say, I'm trilled to be here." 

Friend Greeting-

"Hey, I'm Liam and I bring greetings from (friend's name)!" 

Castle- 

"Me, Phelan, Yolanda, Edgar and Ivy…what a lovely quintet we make." 

"I'm trying to think of new puns. These don't just happen, you know. Maybe…something with the word musette?" 

"Hmm…wha? Oh, sorry I was just…thinking about someone back home." 

"Which dragon am I? White. I guess it comes with being a healer." 

"I might be fast, but I'm also prone to falling…a lot…like at least twice a day." 

Character Page- (8)

"Hahaha."

"Boop!"

"Say, how's the staff here?" 

"Hey, what's going on? Am I in treble?" 

"I'm pretty easygoing, but I know when it's time to get serious." 

"Despite what he'll tell you, I'm Phelan's retainer." 

"Wolves are the coolest animal, bar none."

"Can I call you major? Kidding, kidding." 

Leveling Up-

+0/+1: "We all start somewhere." 

+2/+3: "Things are looking up."

+4/+5: "I'm filled with glee."

Learning Skills-

"Now, time to find my rhythm." 

Turn Action-

"Lets play!"

"Conduct me."

"Accelerando!"

Special Skill- 

"Strike up the band!"

"I'll beat you down!"

"Sing for me." 

"You're looking grave." 

Healing Ally- 

"And the band plays on!"

"Ah, my forte." 

Death-

"And so the song ends…"

Confession- 

"Hey (summoner's name), I need to tell you something. 

Well…I just wanted to thank you. Why? Why not? My life hasn't been easy and my luck is  pretty terrible, even for small things. Phelan's even told me that it's like some forces were conspiring against me. But, I don't want to believe that. I want to believe that everything will turn out right in the end, no matter what. 

That's why you're my friend and why I'm thanking you. You make me sure that I believe correctly. Thanks for that. You're a real clavier person."

Edited by KiwiScribble

Lachesis, Lady of Nordion

Eldigan's sister, who is now riding on horseback. Wishes to emulate her brother in every way. Appears in Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War

Affinity: Blue Lance Cavalry

Assist: -

Special: Light Strike (Enemy's Def OR Res (whichever is the higher value) is added to damage dealt) 3 cooldown

Skills: Distant Strike [A] (Attack at 2 Range)

Assault Pulse 3 (When attacking an enemy, gain cooldown charge -1 after combat if unit took more than 5 damage)

Weapon: Lachesis' Lance+ (Def+ 3. If enemy has weapon advantage, deal 15 extra damage when special triggers)

HP:***/ATK:****/SPD:****/DEF:***/RES:***

7 minutes ago, KiwiScribble said:

I'm back with my rework of Phelan and a completely new character. The new character is Liam, a mounted healer, whose personality is a based on my best friend's, much like Phelan's personality is based on mine. I would really love some feedback on both of these, as I'm pretty proud of them, which is not a common occurrence with me and my work. 

Phelan (Rework)

Reveal hidden contents

Title: Black Dragon

Rarity: Five Stars

Weapon Type: Blue Tome

Move Type: Infantry

Description: A sarcastic Dark Mage that leads the Five Dragons. Wields the legendary tome Bloodstone. 

Stats

Base- 

HP: 15/16/17

ATK: 9/10/11 

SPD: 8/9/10

DEF: 2/3/4 

RES: 5/6/7

Maximum- 

HP: 31/34/37

ATK: 33/36/39

SPD: 33/36/39

DEF: 13/16/19

RES: 23/26/29

BST: 148

Weapon Skills

Thunder-

Mt: 4

Elthunder-

Thoron- 

Bloodstone-

SP: 400

Mt: 14

Effect: If unit's HP ≥ 50% when combat is initiated, weapon advantage and disadvantage do not exist between this unit and opposing green units. Unit takes 4 damage after combat. (Exclusive) 

Special Skills

Dragon Gaze-

Effect: Atk +30%. 

Draconic Aura- 

Cooldown: 3

Effect: Grants +30% to Atk.

A Skill

Lifetaker 1-

If unit initiates combat and defeats foe, restores 6 HP after battle. 

Lifetaker 2-

If unit initiates combat and defeats foe, restores 9 HP after battle. 

Lifetaker 3-

If unit initiates combat and defeats foe, restores 12 HP after battle. 

B Skills

Arcane Duel-

Effect: During combat with a tome wielder, damage is calculated using both unit's base stats. Weapon effects and might are still applied. (Inheritable by Tome Users Only)

Quotes

Summoning-

"I am Phelan, leader of the Five dragons. Now that we are aligned, I will protect you at any cost." 

Friend Greeting-

"Pardon me, are you (summoner's name)? I bring greetings from your ally, (Friend's Name)." 

Castle- 

"I was once betrayed by people I considered friends. That's why I value the people I know now." 

"I've always longed for a a simple life. No nobility, no obligation to rule…but I suppose that will never happen." 

"There are four Dragons other than myself; Red, Blue, Yellow, and White. There's truly never a dull moment between us."

"I come from a long line of warriors. Mages, Dark Mages…even an Assassin! Even so, I don't put much stock in bloodlines." 

"Let me tell you what I wish I'd done when I was leading the Blue Flame. I wish that I'd taken more down time. Please value that luxury while you have it, summoner…"

Character Page-

"*Sigh*"

"Huh? Oh, my apologies, it seems I was lost in thought." 

"I'm always up for an intelligent discourse." 

"Strategy is my forte. I'd be happy to assist you." 

"Have you seen my horse? His name is Hershel." 

"How do you feel about being in such a powerful position?" 

"I hope Liam can control himself without me."

"You seem quite sincere. Take care not to be come naive." 

Leveling Up-

+0/+1: "That was…utterly horrible."

+2/+3: "Decent I suppose." 

+4/+5: "Even I have to be happy about this." 

Learning Skills-

"I take this as proof of your trust in me." 

Turn Action- 

"Move out."

"Is there a plan?" 

"I'll see it done." 

Special Skill-

"Move or be moved!"

"Pardon me, but die!" 

"You're just a corpse." 

"Are you quite finished?" 

Death- 

"I was careless…"

Confession-

"May I speak with you summoner? 

Though I am now a stoic, there was once a time where I was…jubilant. Hard to believe, I know. However, when my mother was murdered, I was forced into a position I couldn't entirely fill. I tried, but people began to take advantage of me. That's…probably why I'm like this now. 

All this to say, I know that leadership can be difficult. Please rely on me as much as you need to help you through any difficult times. Thank you…"

Liam (New)-

Reveal hidden contents

Title: Punning Performer

Rarities: 3, 4, and 5

Weapon Type: Colorless Staff

Move Type: Cavalry

Description: An optimistic musician with a talent for puns. One of the Five Dragons and Phelan's self-proclaimed retainer. 

Stats (5 Stars)

Base- 

HP: 14/15/16

ATK: 5/6/7

SPD: 9/10/11

DEF: 3/4/5

RES: 7/8/9

Maximum- 

HP: 29/32/35

ATK: 21/24/27 

SPD: 34/37/41

DEF: 15/18/21

RES: 31/34/37

BST: 145

Weapon Skills

Assault- 

Mt: 10

Hvítrwolf- 

Effect: Effective against cavalry units. When healing an ally with a staff, that unit receives an "effective against cavalry" bonus for 1 turn. 

Support Skills

Heal-

Effect: Restores 5 HP.

Mend-

Effect: Restores 10 HP.

Physic-

Effect: Restores 8 HP. Rng 2.

Special Skills

Imbue-

Effect: When healing an ally with a staff, increases recovered HP by 10.

Swift-Winds Balm-

Effect: When healing an ally with a staff, grants all allies Spd+4 for 1 turn.

C Skills

Hone Spd 1-

Grants adjacent allies Spd+2 through their next actions at the start of each turn.

Sharpen Spd 1-

Grants allies within two spaces Spd+2 through their next actions at the start of each turn.

Sharpen Spd 2-

Quotes

Summoning-

"Hey, I'm Liam, and I've gotta say, I'm trilled to be here." 

Friend Greeting-

"Hey, I'm Liam and I bring greetings from (friend's name)!" 

Castle- 

"Me, Phelan, Yolanda, Edgar and Ivy…what a lovely quintet we make." 

"I'm trying to think of new puns. These don't just happen, you know. Maybe…something with the word musette?" 

"Hmm…wha? Oh, sorry I was just…thinking about someone back home." 

"Which dragon am I? White. I guess it comes with being a healer." 

"I might be fast, but I'm also prone to falling…a lot…like at least twice a day." 

Character Page- (8)

"Hahaha."

"Boop!"

"Say, how's the staff here?" 

"Hey, what's going on? Am I in treble?" 

"I'm pretty easygoing, but I know when it's time to get serious." 

"Despite what he'll tell you, I'm Phelan's retainer." 

"Wolves are the coolest animal, bar none."

"Can I call you major? Kidding, kidding." 

Leveling Up-

+0/+1: "We all start somewhere." 

+2/+3: "Things are looking up."

+4/+5: "I'm filled with glee."

Learning Skills-

"Now, time to find my rhythm." 

Turn Action-

"Lets play!"

"Conduct me."

"Accelerando!"

Special Skill- 

"Strike up the band!"

"I'll beat you down!"

"Sing for me." 

"You're looking grave." 

Healing Ally- 

"And the band plays on!"

"Ah, my forte." 

Death-

"And so the song ends…"

Confession- 

"Hey (summoner's name), I need to tell you something. 

Well…I just wanted to thank you. Why? Why not? My life hasn't been easy and my luck is  pretty terrible, even for small things. Phelan's even told me that it's like some forces were conspiring against me. But, I don't want to believe that. I want to believe that everything will turn out right in the end, no matter what. 

That's why you're my friend and why I'm thanking you. You make me sure that I believe correctly. Thanks for that. You're a real clavier person."

I think these are really really cool! I like the new skills you've added a lot, and I think that staff users desperately need a buff. I'm always a bit hesitant to think about legendary staff weapons because it throws the rest under the bus, but honestly I'll take anything if it makes more than just Elise (and arguably Clarine) viable in more short-term battle modes.

Looking at those stats, it seems like Phelan will be able to put a lot of use to Arcane Duel, though I wouldn't be surprised if something like Desperation would still be better in the long run- mainly because he would still be prone to losing with only 26 Res to make use of it defensively. I can see him being an excellent mage baiter with something like Distant Defence, though, since he'll likely be able to tank a lot more if he can ignore things like cavalry buffs completely, plus he won't have WTD against Cecilia. I do find having the second highest attack of all mages to be scary though, but since it's infantry I think it would still work well. Plus 16 defence is very exploitable.

It's hard to tell whether Liam would be balanced or not in practice, but we could certainly use a Horse Emblem nerf (? kinda works both ways, since he IS on a horse...).  Why does the Speed go from 37 to 41 on a boon, though?

18 minutes ago, SkittySaysMeow said:

I think these are really really cool! I like the new skills you've added a lot, and I think that staff users desperately need a buff. I'm always a bit hesitant to think about legendary staff weapons because it throws the rest under the bus, but honestly I'll take anything if it makes more than just Elise (and arguably Clarine) viable in more short-term battle modes.

Looking at those stats, it seems like Phelan will be able to put a lot of use to Arcane Duel, though I wouldn't be surprised if something like Desperation would still be better in the long run- mainly because he would still be prone to losing with only 26 Res to make use of it defensively. I can see him being an excellent mage baiter with something like Distant Defence, though, since he'll likely be able to tank a lot more if he can ignore things like cavalry buffs completely, plus he won't have WTD against Cecilia. I do find having the second highest attack of all mages to be scary though, but since it's infantry I think it would still work well. Plus 16 defence is very exploitable.

It's hard to tell whether Liam would be balanced or not in practice, but we could certainly use a Horse Emblem nerf (? kinda works both ways, since he IS on a horse...).  Why does the Speed go from 37 to 41 on a boon, though?

Thanks for commenting so fast! I wouldn't really call the staff "legendary" because it is actually inheritable. I should have specified that. It is based on the series of Wolf Tomes (Blárwolf, Gronnwolf, and Rauðrwolf), which are effective against cavalry, which you probably know. The additional effect is to give the staff a more helpful effect, as most healers aren't meant to attack, but support. Perhaps I should change it to only have the second effect? What would your opinion be on that? 

Interestingly the prefixes used for tomes (Blár, Gronn, Rauðr) are all the color names when translated from Old Norse (Blue, Green, and Red, respectively). The prefix I used for Liam's staff, Hvítr, means "White" in Old Norse, so I felt it fit. 

Thank you for catching the error with Liam's stats. Some units actually do gain or lose 4 stat points instead of three for some of their stats, but this is not common, and thus not something I would want to promote. 

Yeah, I suppose it's a bit funny that Liam is on a horse and counters cavalry units, but I've always liked creating units that are effective against their own kind. That's why I made Phelan a mage that counters other mages. That, and the fact that Blade Tomes are broken. Also that. 

I'm glad you like Arcane Duel, because coming up with good synergy for it was took longer than usual. 

This is a continuation of my last post about the Alm and his group in costumes for a play. Check it out (should be on the previous page) if you haven't seen it.

Tobin - Practical Actor (Cavalry, Lance)

"Alm's childhood friend who grew up in Ram Village. Much to his dismay, he is set to play the part of a villager in the play... Despite already being an actual villager. Often voices his complaints but is told to shut up."

39/34/22/35/23

Weapon: Rustic Lance+ (12 MT, If unit initiates attack, the unit moves 1 space away after combat. Foe moves into unit's previous space.)

Assist: Pivot

Skills: Fortress Def, Panic Ploy

Python - Lazed Portrayal (Infantry, Archer)

"A member of the Deliverance who couldn't care less about putting effort into his work. Plays the part of a mercenary in the play but never learned his lines. As such, he improvises by using his "charismatic" qualities."

34/31/34/22/26

Weapon: Silver Bow+

Special: Luna

New A Skill: Effortless Bow - Grants -3 Spd/+ 5 Atk and +2 Def/Res.

C Skill: Threaten Spd

Lukas - Stern Director (Infantry, Sword)

"A member of the Deliverance who remains calm and collected, even during the heat of battle. Was unanimously chosen as the director of the play. Often scolds Python for his careless acting."

45/36/26/33/16

Weapon: Ruby Sword+

Assist: Swap

New A Skill: Sturdy Stance - Grants + 3 Atk/Def when attacked.

B Skill: Vantage

15 minutes ago, BoringBoi said:

This is a continuation of my last post about the Alm and his group in costumes for a play. Check it out (should be on the previous page) if you haven't seen it.

Tobin - Practical Actor (Cavalry, Lance)

"Alm's childhood friend who grew up in Ram Village. Much to his dismay, he is set to play the part of a villager in the play... Despite already being an actual villager. Often voices his complaints but is told to shut up."

39/34/22/35/23

Weapon: Rustic Lance+ (12 MT, If unit initiates attack, the unit moves 1 space away after combat. Foe moves into unit's previous space.)

Assist: Pivot

Skills: Fortress Def, Panic Ploy

Python - Lazed Portrayal (Infantry, Archer)

"A member of the Deliverance who couldn't care less about putting effort into his work. Plays the part of a mercenary in the play but never learned his lines. As such, he improvises by using his "charismatic" qualities."

34/31/34/22/26

Weapon: Silver Bow+

New A Skill: Effortless Bow - Grants -3 Spd/+ 5 Atk and +2 Def/Res.

C Skill: Threaten Spd

Lukas - Stern Director (Infantry, Sword)

"A member of the Deliverance who remains calm and collected, even during the heat of battle. Was unanimously chosen as the director of the play. Often scolds Python for his careless acting."

45/36/26/33/16

Weapon: Ruby Sword+

Assist: Swap

New A Skill: Sturdy Stance - Grants + 3 Atk/Def when attacked.

B Skill: Vantage

I'm shocked Lukas doesn't use the director's cone as a weapon. Those things are pretty big. 

It's time to try something different. This is my attempt to make some of my own "Brave Units" without making them too OP. Welp. Here goes nothing.

Alm - Brave Hero King (Infantry, Sword)

"A young man who grew up in Ram Village, but later became the wielder of the Falchion. He's saved Valentia and defeated Duma with his divine blade."

40/36/27/31/23

Weapon: Unsealed Falchion (16 MT. Effective against dragons. If unit's Spd is less than foe's Spd, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 per attack.
(If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.)

Special: Scendscale - Grants +60% to Atk. 5 Cooldown. Cannot be inherited.

New A Skill: Boost of Valentia - If unit has at least 5 more HP than enemy at the start of combat, unit receives Atk/Def +3 during combat.

B Skill: Guard

Corrin (Female) - Brave Royal (Infantry, Blue Tome) - Note: In Nohrian Royal Outfit

"Of Hoshidian royalty , but chose to become a Nohrian Princess. Cares for her family deeply and is dedicated to reforming Nohr from the inside out."

37/35/34/18/26)

Weapon: Dark Fimbulvetr (16 MT. Grants +3 Res. If unit is attacked by foe using bow, daggers, magic, or staff, unit receives Def/Res+6 during combat.)

Special: Dark Dragon Fang - Grants +50% to Atk. 3 Cooldown. Cannot be inherited.

B Skill: Wings of Mercy

New C Skill: Nohrian Trust - For every enemy unit within 2 spaces of unit, allies receive +2 in Atk/Res.

Robin (Female) - Brave Tactician (Infantry, Green Tome)

A tactician of Ylisse and one of Chrom's closest allies. Doesn't know their past, but leads Chrom's army to victory in every battle."

36/32/30/24/28

Weapon: Unbound Thoron (16 MT. Grants +2 Def/Res. Unit automatically makes a follow-up attack if attacked at HP ≥ 70%.)

Special: Moonbow

A Skill: Swift Strike

New C Skill: Tactical Pulse - At the start of every turn, allies within within 1 space of unit recover 5 HP. Units within 2 spaces recover 3 HP.

... I honestly can't think of a 4th unit. So, that's about it. 

Brave Reinhardt let's go!

Spoiler

Name: Reinhardt

Title: Thunder's Hero

Unit: Blue Horse Mage

Description: The Thunder's Fist after a new burst of godly energy.

Weapon: Thunder's Might (Can attack Twice)

Special: Thunderous Storm (Gives out damage before he attacks)

A: Thunder Boost: +5 atk +3 spd +1 def if unit has 3 or more hp

B: Lightning's Ward: Close range attacks reduced by 80% after the second attack

C: Lightning's Rain: Foes within 2 spaces take 9 damage

Criticals

Magic is Everything!

The lightning strikes!

For her!

Enough!

Level 40 5* Convo

{Name}, I have a serious question.... Why is it that you have faith in me despite all the losses we've had and mistakes we've made? Our bonds huh..... Oh. It's nothing..... Something that you shouldn't concern yourself with... Anyways, thank you for bringing out the potential in me. 

On 10/14/2017 at 4:19 AM, KiwiScribble said:
Spoiler

Time to review some stuff! I'm going to take a look at the designs on this page, so if your design isn't on here at the time I'm posting, that's why. I apologize if I sound rude in any of my reviews, as this it is not my intention. My only purpose is to give my honest opinion and help the creators where I can. Please feel free to disagree with my assessments, correct my errors, and respond to my critiques with your own thoughts. 

Also, I'd appreciate some feedback on my character as well. Oh, and of you want me to review something, please just ask. With that done, lets get reviewing!

Thanks for the reviews ^.^

Spoiler

Serasha (refer to 1 below)

A mage with a Blade Tome/Fury effect? Cool. From what I see, Serasha is a lot like Cecelia, in that she has pretty low attack, but can become fearsome with the right buffs. 
Shattered Petals is obviously her best ability and you balanced it well. The low might and the HP cost assure that the tome isn't OP. 
I'm going to talk about both Snowstorm and Firestorm here. I like them both conceptually, but I'm not sure how they would work in practice. I would need to see them in battle to review them. 
Glacier Res is good, not much else to say. 
While I like Dual R Tomebreaker, there is a problem with it. The weapon triangle will still face the same way, meaning that Serasha will still deal poor damage to red mages, even with a follow up attack. Perhaps you should give her an A skill that reverses the weapon triangle under certain circumstances?

Spoiler

Sybur (refer to 2)

Here we have a very defensive unit, in both stats and base kit, like Lukas. However, unlike Lukas, Sybur's attack is only average, so he should be all in on support. In his current iteration, that is not the case. Yes, he has his Dual Guard skill, but other than that, he just has a lot of defense. I think that he could work if one of his skills were changed to a support skill.

Spoiler

Chrom - Sunrise King (refer to 3)

A bulky offensive unit with some support elements.
Unlike Snowstorm and Firestorm, I am sure Waxing Aether would be balanced in the game.
Sonorous Rally would be a nice skill for very offensive or very defensive teams. 
My issue lies with Daybreak Falchion. Completely negating a character's Special Skill is very powerful, especially since many Special Skills rely on decreasing Def/Res. If you meant Passive Skills and not Specials, I have no problem with this.

Spoiler

Cepsis (refer to 4)

I really like this one. Everything is befitting an assassin, from the stats, to the skills, to the styling. I don't think Eclipse Aether is is OP at all, though that's something you may hear. My only criticism is that the "Effective Against Dragons" effect seems a bit arbitrary. With a bit of tweaking, this hero could easily be in the actual game. Nice work.

Spoiler

Shangli (refer to 5)

A fast, defensive unit, with low attack. There aren't enough of these.
This guy looks like he would serve very well as the defensive backbone of a cavalry team. He's even got Clarity to ensure his ability to wall opponents. I would increase Scorch Luna's cooldown by one, but perhaps I'm making it out to be more powerful than it actually is. Overall, nice job here.

Spoiler

Mulanfa (refer to 6)

I appreciate that you tell a story with your units.
I have mixed feelings here. Her base kit is well suited to a support and tank playstyle, but her low HP worries me. Tanks, physical or magical, should not have poor HP. If her HP was raised, this concept would work well.

Spoiler

Neo (refer to 7)

The most powerful attacker of the group…with a dang Umbrella…okay.
I get the feeling that Umbrella would be good on some low speed units, but certainly not Neo. I also don't think she'd get to use her weapon's beneficial effect much, due to her poor bulk.
Tornado and Poison Smoke are both well balanced abilities that I'd like to see implemented.
I'm not really sure how useful Mirror Image would be. In some situations it would save you, but it's not really something you can rely on, it'll just sort of happen. Cool conceptually, but I'm not so sure that it would work in practice.

Spoiler

Caeldori (refer to 8)

A cool themed support for Halloween. She has the speed and bulk to back up her role, as well as a nice movement skill in Reposition. My only criticism is that Halloween Spirit should be a C Slot Skill. Overall, good work.

Spoiler

Kana (Female) (refer to 9)

Hone Dragons and Berocguard seem like skills that should already exist, so thank you for putting them on a unit.
Beastial Roar isn't too powerful, as Blade Tomes have this effect at all time. This ability may work if the cooldown is reduced. Also, thank you for specifying that only dragons can have this. I can't imagine the amount of mayhem that would occur if Blade Tome mages could have this.
Ghoulish Breath…I'm not really sure what to say. The effect doesn't really add anything to Kana's moveset, which up until now had been focused on dragons. If this was changed, Kana would appreciate it.
I know you're not confident in this one, but I want to see you change it for the better. I believe in you!

Now for the replies ^.^

Spoiler
Spoiler

For some reason my friend and I like making weapons with Fury effects. In fact, I'll put up a couple ideas (below the replies) that we came up with while I was driving back from my girlfriend's place. One of them has a Fury stip.
I was hoping to go for that. I gave it the same Might as Dire Thunder as a template. It's a weapon that technically has as much power as a Blade+ tome (as the Fury-like self-boosting technically grants 5 additional damage), replacing the increased charge timer with a Fury 2 stipulation. It's not a tome you can just stall with unlike normal Blade tomes, and I made it like that to signify the pain she goes through dealing with the backlash from having fought her father in her story.
I tried making Snowstorm and Firestorm as abilities that would offer easier Breaker usage on self-harm teams, at the condition that it's only really effective with a higher defense of that type (Def or Res). The lesser Moonbow (20% instead of 30%) would ensure that you were doing it for the self-healing as opposed to a more powerful replacement for Moonbow (even though I do think the cooldown is too high when I look at it from a reviewing standpoint), and I implemented it so that you weren't just getting a heal and no damage output.
I made Glacier Res (could use a better name, maybe later) because I wanted to make a Fortress skill that didn't destroy your offensive abilities, and instead lowered your defenses in an area. Same with Magma Def. Perhaps their stat loss should be 4 or 5 instead of 3, to ensure you're not just using them as an alternative to a Fortress skill? I'd like your thoughts on that
I think I'm going to scrap the Dual Breaker idea. I've been thinking about the potential of adding a Dual weapon from Fates for a long time, but I don't think I have the capability to balance something that effectively rewrites the Weapon Triangle. I'll come up with something new. Perhaps I'll do a Breaker skill, as I was talking about Snowstorm's application with that line of skills.
Also, if no one's gotten it yet Serasha is Weiss from RWBY. In this story, there eventually comes a part in it where Weiss has to fight her father (to the death) and Ruby cuts in at a certain moment and gets one of her legs destroyed. Ruby kills Jaques (Weiss' father) after Weiss disowns herself, and the two become fugitives. Weiss becomes Serasha, because Serasha sounds like "slushy" which symbolizes her breakng away from her Ice Princess stereotype, and Ruby becomes Sybur (Rubys spelled backwards) because her new mecha-shift leg becomes a major part of her new fighting style. I haven't posted the story anywhere yet because I'm still getting through all the fine bits, but when I post it somewhere I'll let you know in case you'd want to ^.^

Spoiler

She. I know I already explained it in 1, but I just wanted to point it out. As for the skills, I'm deciding to transfer her Support (which is over-complicated) into her C skill as an ally-helping Ploy skill. I'm also slightly buffing her HP and Def stats to make Firestorm more usable, as Serasha effectively has a Blade+ tome but Sybur's status as a Physical Sustain Tank is sort of lacking.

Spoiler

Thanks! I tried making his and Cepsis' specials fit according to the cycles/phases of the moon, so Waxing Aether got an increase in Sol with a decrease of Luna. It's based on granting its user sustain at the cost of power...though I think the Sol increase is too powerful. For now, I'll cut back to 80% (equivalent to Black Luna) and see what response I get from that.
I need to reword Sonorous Rally's effect. Instead of granting adjacent allies the same stat increase, it should be the same stat boost. That way the team can't get extra boosts if they've already gotten Rally/Hone for themselves.
I know what you mean about Special Negation...so I transformed the effect into one that halves the percentage they deduct from him (so Moonbow becomes 15%, Luna becomes 25%, and Black Luna becomes 40%, turning him into an effective anti-Slayer without completely ruining their kits).
Guess I'll give a little backstory here too, I kinda feel like it. His story is a what-if of if was able to protect Emmeryn from sacrificing herself, and the power of Falchion changes itself to turn him into the ultimate anti-assassin (pretty sure that's not the case, but it's what I went with).

Spoiler

I made Ecliplse Aether pretty much Sol and Luna with their effects at max potential, at the cost of a massive charge timer on a frail unit. You have to know how to use a Dagger unit if you want to achieve her kill. Even then, it's more oriented towards completing Tempest Trials as you're given plenty of time to charge it. I also had decided to make the Special weak to Vantage, meaning that you need to set up the perfect kill on your overpowered opponent unit or it'll be for nothing. I'm going to temporarily change its cooldown to 6, as I feel like its massive cooldown at 8 would make it undesirable to use (as opposing to skills like Luna that do their jobs well already).
I felt like Dagger units could use an anti-Dragon weapon, but when I think about it Poison Dagger+ also hurts them as badly as they're Infantry units. I made the effect hit foes for Def as well if the unit is a Dragon. Hopefully it's balanced.

Spoiler

Shangli (Li Shang from the Mulan films by Disney, and in this case from the Kingdom Hearts games) was one of the ones I was happiest when I made that group.
For now, I don't think I'll change Scorch Luna's cooldown. 30% of your own defense isn't really that much of a damage boost unless you Def is really high, and the Def/Res decrease is based on the damage boost itself; I don't know well or badly this scales with Cavalry boosts, but for now it'll remain unchanged.
The backstory is an alternate Sora that was visited by a fortune teller during his journey before reaching Traverse Town. The fortune teller says enough that Sora ends up having a different life and outlook on it (to the point where Sora gets Donald and Goofy sent back to Disney Castle after the events of KH1). Through a little bit of his journey, during his time in Mulan's world his group is visited by a witch who curses Mulan to become a Manakete. The both of them (with others) travel with Sora to find a way to cure her.

Spoiler

I do try to bring personality to my characters, as well as occasionally think of fanfictions for them. And you're right, her HP is really awkward with her kit. Now I'll make it better.

Spoiler

Tbh I just tried to copy what Neo is in RWBY...however, I suppose she does have stamina. I'll make her HP higher and alter her other stats to balance it, then. I'm thinking about making her a low-Spd mixed tank that abuses her Unbrella+ and Quick Riposte (instead of Mirror Image...like Sybur's Dual Guard except instead of altering it I'm scrapping it).

Spoiler

I was against putting it as a C because I thought giving a free all+1/2/3 would be too powerful alongside some A skills...but perhaps I was doing the opposite and am actually massively hurting her power. Moving it to C!

Spoiler

I find it very annoying that Dragons get the same negative treatment as Armored, Cavalry, and Flier units (weaknesses to certain things) and they even get their own Fortify, yet they don't get their own Hone nor do they have a Shield like the others do. Among other things, but those were the two I addressed here.
I thought the Blade tome Special would've actually been too powerful with a lower cooldown, but I'll see what response I get by lowering it to 4.
Before Ghoulish Breath became what you reviewed, it was a Breath that healed allies and debuffed adjacent enemies, at the cost of a Fury 1 stipulation. I didn't really like that. And I don't really like the current Ghoulish Breath either (being the major reason that I didn't have much faith in Kana) but I can't think of anything suited to dragons with a +4 enemy HP heal effect like Caeldori's Jack-o'-Lance does. For now I'll leave the Breath as-is, but I'm definitely going to change it as soon as I think of something better.
EDIT: I decided to scrap making a Halloween themed weapon for Kana and went with a different one. I turned its effect into Triangle Adept 1 with a negative Triangle Adept 3 stipulation. As the dragons' weapons are interchangable with each other, I thought that would be balanced enough. Perhaps I'll make the negative percentage 15 if it comes to that.

Here's the alterations for the existing ones, as well as two new ones.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Name: Serasha
Title: Avalanche Garden
Affinity: Green Mage
Character Description: Adopted sister of Sybur. Previously in line to her family's inheritance, but turned it down to protect her new family.
***** Excellent (over 47 HP, over 35 others); **** Good (44-47 HP, 32-35 others); *** Average (40-43 HP, 28-31 others); ** Poor (36-39 HP, 25-27 others); * Terrible (below 36 HP, below 25 others)
HP: *** (41)
Atk: *** (30)
Spd: **** (34)
Def: ** (25)
Res: **** (34)
Mov: 2 (Infantry)
5* Weapon: Shattered Petals
Weapon Description: A tome consisting of thousands of frozen flower petals. When attacking the foe, the petals attack in a tornado of tiny blades.
Weapon Statistics: 9 Might. Grants +1 Atk/Spd/Def/Res when attacking opponent that can counter. Adds total bonuses on unit to damage dealt. Unit takes 4 damage after combat. (Exclusive)
Support: None
Support Statistics: None
Special: Snowstorm
Special Statistics: 4 Cooldown. Heals unit's HP equal to 50% of unit's Res before battle. Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res -20%.
A Passive: Glacier Res 3
Passive Statistics: Grants Res+5. Inflicts Def-4.
B Passive: B Tomebreaker 3
Passive Statistics: If unit's HP ≥ 50% in combat against a blue tome user, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
C Passive: None
Passive Statistics: None

Spoiler

Name: Sybur
Title: Landslide Orchard
Affinity: Blue Lance
Character Description: Adopted sister of Serasha. Fought for Serasha during a crisis with her old family. Insulting her family means certain doom.
***** Excellent (over 47 HP, over 35 others); **** Good (44-47 HP, 32-35 others); *** Average (40-43 HP, 28-31 others); ** Poor (36-39 HP, 25-27 others); * Terrible (below 36 HP, below 25 others)
HP: *** (40)
Atk: *** (29)
Spd: ** (25)
Def: ***** (37)
Res: * (17)
5* Weapon: Summer's Breeze
Weapon Description: A long spear expertly forged from the hands of its user. It is slightly heavier than its thin appearance lets on, and its swings and stabs are as deadly as strikes from bulky spears.
Weapon Statistics: 16 Might. Spd -2. +6 Defense when initiating attack. (Exclusive)
Special: Firestorm
Special Statistics: 4 Cooldown. Heals units HP equal to 50% of unit's Def before battle. Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res -20%.
A Passive: Magma Def 3
Passive Statistics: Grants Def+5. Inflicts Res-4.
B Passive: None
C Passive: Dual Guard 3
Passive Statistics: Grants adjacent ally units +3 Def/Res if they are attacked by a foe in a space in a cardinal direction to them or unit.

Spoiler

Name: Chrom
Title: Sunrise King
Affinity: Red Sword
Character Description: The prince of Ylisse who managed to protect his sister, Emmeryn, from death at the hands of the Mad King Gangrel. The morale of those under his command shines just as brightly as his divine blade.
HP: ***** (50)
Spd: ** (26)
Def: **** (34)
Res: ** (25)
Mov: 3 (Cavalry)
5* Weapon: Daybreak Falchion
Weapon Description: An evolved and heavier form of Falchion that has become more suited for defense than attack.
Weapon Statistics: 12 Might. Effective against dragons. Halves the effectiveness of enemy's Special skills that alter unit's Def/Res during combat.
Special: Waxing Aether
Special Statistics: 5 Cooldown. Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res -30%. Unit recovers HP equal to 80% of damage dealt.
A Passive: Distant Counter
Passive Statistics: Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker.
C Passive: Sonorous Rally
Passive Statistics: If unit is granted a stat boost from ally unit's Rally support skill, all allies adjacent to unit gain the same stat boost.

Spoiler

Name: Cepsis
Title: Eclipse Mistress
Affinity: Gray Dagger
Character Description: A mysterious assassin who teaches the ultimate form of Aether to anyone willing to lay down their life for it. Her tutelage is extremely harsh, but all of her students have become legendary in the Outrealms.
HP: *** (41)
Atk: *** (28)
Spd: ***** (37)
Def: * (20)
Res: ** (27)
5* Weapon: Wyrmdagger+
Weapon Description: A serrated dragonfly tanto capable of piercing through dragon scales.
Weapon Statistics: 5 Might. Inflicts Atk -8 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions if target is killed. If target killed was a Dragon unit, also inflicts Def -8 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
Special: Eclipse Aether
Special Statistics: 6 Cooldown. Kills target upon activation. Unit recovers HP equal to damage dealt. (Exclusive)
A Passive: Experienced Assassin
Passive Statistics: If foe cannot counterattack, Special cooldown count -1 before initiating attack. (Once per turn only.)
B Passive: Renewal 3
Passive Statistics: At the start of every second turn, restores 10 HP.

Spoiler

Name: Shangli
Title: Heated Moonlight
Character Description: A former general famous in the Outrealms for his loyalty, drive, and military prowess. He and his wife travel with Sora in search of a solution to stop the madness that plagues Manaketes.
HP: *** (42)
Atk: ** (26)
Spd: **** (33)
Def: ***** (37)
Res: ** (25)
Mov: 3 (Cavalry)
5* Weapon: Stone Spear
Weapon Description: A bulky spear made from diamond-hard stone. Effective against physical attacks, but doesn't do much against magic....
Weapon Statistics: 16 Might. -5 Res. Unit is granted +5 Def during combat against a physical enemy unit. (Exclusive)
Special: Scorch Luna (from Bonfire or Luna)
Special Description: A passionate and direct attack that cuts through the opponent's defenses like a raging fire.
Special Statistics: 3 cooldown. Boosts damage dealt by 30% of unit's Def. Resolves combat as if foe's Def/Res suffered a result equal to 30% of unit's Def.
A Passive: Prepared Stance 3
Passive Statistics: Grants Spd+6 during combat when this unit is attacked.
B Passive: Clarity
Passive Statistics: Stat reductions on unit are halved for each affected stat.

(Placed here so you don't have to go back up. Unchanged from original, aside from adding values to stats.)

Spoiler

Name: Mulanfa
Title: Calming Sunlight
Affinity: Red Breath
Character Description: Wife of Shangli. Cursed by her household for disobedience, she was turned into a Manakete. She travels with her husband and Sora to find a cure.
HP: *** (46)
Spd: ** (27)
Def: * (24)
Res: ***** (37)
5* Weapon: Ward Breath+
Weapon Description: A dragon's breath capable of absorbing magic around it. It has no effect against physical attacks, however.
Weapon Statistics: 13 Might. -5 Def. Unit is granted +5 Res during combat against a magical enemy unit.
Support: Quick Response
Support Statistics: If targeted adjacent ally unit is the first unit attacked during your opponent's turn, damage to ally unit reduced by 5 for each attack during that battle only. Unit cannot initiate attack during your next turn.
Special: Frozen Sol (from Iceberg or Sol)
Special Description: A calculated and precise attack that saps the opponent's health like a freezing wind.
Special Statistics: 3 cooldown. Boosts damage dealt by 30% of unit's Res. Heal 30% of damage dealt.
A Passive: Resolute Stance 3
Passive Statistics: Grants Res+6 during combat when this unit is attacked.

Spoiler

Name: Neo
Title: Silent Sadist
Affinity: Red Sword
Character Description: A mute and sadistic mercenary formerly from an Outrealm infamous for its constant oppression from the creatures of Grimm. She travels with Sora as one of the last wishes of her late partner Roman.
HP: **** (46)
Atk: **** (32)
Def: *** (29)
Res: *** (30)

5* Weapon: Umbrella+
Weapon Description: A worn umbrella that has seen better days. Despite its shape, it's surprisingly versatile in combat.
Weapon Statistics: 12 Might. If unit initiates attack, no follow-up occurs. Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this unit is attacked.
Special: Tornado
Special Statistics: 3 cooldown. Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Spd.
A Passive: None
B Passive: Quick Riposte 3
Passive Statistics: Unit automatically makes a follow-up attack if attacked at HP ≥ 70%.
C Passive: Poison Smoke 2 (from Atk Smoke 1)
Passive Statistics: After combat, foes within 2 spaces of target suffer Atk-4 and 4 damage through their next actions. Infantry foes suffer Atk-7 and 7 damage instead.

Spoiler

Name: Caeldori
Title: Talented Trick-or-Treater
Character Description: The daughter of Subaki who bears a strong resemblance to a certain pegasus rider from Ylisse. She enjoys hard work and is considered a prodigy, but has taken to gathering candy in her spare time.
HP: ** (37)
Spd: **** (34)
Def: *** (30)
Res: **** (34)
Mov: 2 (Flier)
5* Weapon: Jack-o'-Lance+
Weapon Description: A wooden staff with a pumpkin stabbed into it. The pumpkin doesn't seem to be moving, but victims of this makeshift weapon may complain of being covered in the plant's seeds and juice.
Weapon Statistics: 14 Might. Grants adjacent allies +8 Atk during combat. Restores 4 HP to foes within 2 spaces of unit after combat. 
Support: Reposition
Support Statistics: Moves adjacent ally to opposite side of unit.
Special: None
Special Statistics: None
B Passive: Camaraderie 2 (from Renewal 1)
Passive Statistics: Unit recovers 10 HP at the start of every turn if there are at least 2 allies within 2 spaces of unit.
C Passive: Halloween Spirit
Passive Statistics: Grants adjacent allies Atk/Spd/Def/Res +1 through their next actions at the start of each turn for each ally adjacent to unit. (Exclusive to Halloween-themed units only.)

Spoiler

Name: Kana (Female)
Title: Draconic Sweetheart
Affinity: Green Breath
Character Description: Corrin's bubbly daughter who was placed in the Outrealms at an early age to protect her from the war. She believes her dragon form is the perfect Halloween costume.
Def: **** (34)
Res: ** (26)
5* Weapon: Gusty Breath+
Weapon Description: The mighty breath of a dragon that calls up powerful whirlwinds.
Weapon Statistics: 11 Might. Gives Atk+10% if weapon-triangle advantage, Atk-20% if disadvantage.
Special: Beastial Roar
Special Statistics: 4 cooldown. Boosts damage dealt equal to total bonuses on unit. (Inheritable to Dragon units only)
A Passive: Beorcguard
Passive Statistics: Neutralizes "effective against" bonuses. (Inheritable to Dragon units only)
C Passive: Hone Dragons (from Hone Atk 2 or Hone Spd 2)
Passive Statistics: Grants adjacent dragon allies Atk/Spd +6 through their next actions at the start of each turn.

Spoiler

Name: Garon
Title: 
Affinity: Green Axe
Character Description:
HP: **** (47)
Atk: **** (31)
Spd: **** (32)
Def: *** (30)
5* Weapon: Bölverk
Weapon Description:
Weapon Statistics: 16 Might. If unt's HP ≤ 50%, Special cooldown count-1 at start of turn if Special triggers by attacking. +10 damage on activation. Unit takes 6 damage after combat. (Exclusive)
Special: Flare Sol
Special Statistics: Heal 80% of damage dealt if below 40% HP. Heal 50% of damage dealt if above 40% HP.
A Passive: Sturdy Blow 2
Passive Statistics: If unit initiates combat, unit granted Atk/Def+4 during battle.
C Passive: Spd/Def Smoke 2
Passive Statistics: After combat, inflicts Spd/Def-5 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.

Spoiler

Name: Mikoto
Title: 
Affinity: Gray Bow
Character Description:
HP: ** (37)
Spd: *** (30)
Def: * (13)
Res: **** (33)
5* Weapon: Pursuer
Weapon Description:
Weapon Statistics: 14 Might. +3 Spd when damaging enemy unit during combat. -3 Spd when enemy unit damages unit during combat. (Exclusive)
Special: Chilling Shot
Special Statistics: 4 Cooldown. Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Res. After combat, grants all allies Res+3 for 1 turn. (Only inheritable to Bow units.)
A Passive: Cold Blade 3
Passive Statistics: If unit's Res - foe's Atk ≥ 1, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 attack. (If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.)
B Passive: Renewal 3
Passive Statistics: At the start of every second turn, restores 10 HP.

Hope you like the replies, as well as their remakes and the two new units. I tried to implement a value to each stat, but please tell me if I should alter any numbers (for both the guide or characters). I'll review any characters you want reviewed after I take a bit of a rest from this.

Edited by MilodicMellodi

It's time to rework my OCs ! There are new skills, so it's time to update all of that !

Hide contents

Title: Resourceful Prince
Name: Will
Orb Affinity: Sword
Starting Star Rank: 5 Star

Character Description: The young prince of the kingdom of Manik. He learns from others to being able to protect his ideal.

Stats : 38 HP - 38 Atk - 30 Spd - 26 Def - 25 Res

MOV: 2 (Infantry)
Weakness: Infantry

5* Weapon: Divine Gaïa //Legendary// (MT 16, Range 1, Def+3. If unit initiates combat, unit granted Atk/Def+4 during battle.)
4* Weapon: Silver Sword (MT 11, Range 1)
3* Weapon: Steel Sword (MT 8, Range 1)
1* Weapon: Iron Sword (MT 6, Range 1)

Support Skill: /

3* Special Skill: Rising Earth (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res). (T patern))
4* Special Skill: Blazing Earth (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's ATK minus foe's DEF or RES).(T patern))

Skill A: /
Skill B: Cancel Affinity 1-3 (3-5*)
Skill C: Sword Experience 1-3 (2-4*)

Level Up, Growth Quotes, & Summon Quotes
1-2 Up: "Sorry, I need to train more..."
3-4 Up: "I think I'm ready, now."
5-6 Up: "If Ben can see this... !"

Learn Skill: "I'll praise the Goddess to thank her for this power."

Summoned Quote: "My Name's Will. I'm a prince, but you can forget that, okay ?"

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: "Yes ?"
Selection 2: "Let's go."
Selection 3: "Ready !"

Special 1: "Holy Power... !"
Special 2: "This is my best !"
Special 3 : "Sorry, it will hurt."

Critical Health: "Argh, no..."
Defeat: "Pardon me..."

Character Page Quotes

----3*----
Quote 1: "I'm not a soldier, I don't really like fighting... but it's necessary, isn't it ?"
Quote 2: "Do you have faith ? I pray every day, personnally."
Quote 3: *Laugh*
Quote 4: "My kingdom is beautiful... I'll hope the peace will come soon."
----4*----
Quote 5: "Hey, can you teach me about... er... your... weapon ? It's a strange one. I'm curious."
Quote 6: "You know, I rely often on my family and friends. What can I do ? They're amazing !"
----5*----
Quote 7: "I looked up to Brother. He was so strong. I can't believe he was defeated... Ah, sorry, forget it."
Quote 8: "I'll help you to bring peace to this country too ! Count on me !"

Castle Quotes

Castle 1: "This castle is so much different from the one I live..."
Castle 2: "Alfonse is the prince of this kingdom, right ? Maybe I will learn something from him."
Castle 3: "This kingdom seem so... strange. I can't define it..."
Castle 4: "Summoner, can we talk ? I'd like to know you better."

Guest Greetings: "Hello, my name's Will, and I here to share the greeting from [Friend]"

Hide contents

Title: Light Flower
Name: Lys
Orb Affinity: Staff (Healer)
Starting Star Rank: 4-5 Star

Character Description: A healer who knows some self-defense technique. Have a mission to escort the prince Will.

Stats : 41 HP - 27 Atk - 30 Spd - 25 Def - 25 Res

Weapons : Assault - Absorb

Support Skills: Heal - Mend - Recover

Special Skills: Imbue - Heavenly Light

Skill A: Def/Res +2 (2-4*)
Skill B: Duty to Fight (5*, cannot be inherited) (Damage from unit's staff is doubled instead of being halfed against Axe, Sword and Lance users)
Skill C: /

1-2 Up: "Hmm... That's not quite good..."
3-4 Up: "I'm in a good shape today !"
5-6 Up: "I'm so fired up !"

Learn Skill: "I will not deceive you, Summonner."

Summoned Quote: "I'm Lys, healer, and bodyguard. Who said, us healer, can't fight ?"

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: "Where ?"
Selection 2: "I'm ready !"
Selection 3: "What do you want ?"

Special 1: "Don't fear, I'll protect you."
Special 2: "I'll help you."

Critical Health: "Ow..."
Defeat: "Sorry... Will..."

Character Page Quotes

----3*----
Quote 1: "Hello there. Want a massage ?"
Quote 2: "Is Will over here ? I have to keep company to him..."
Quote 3: *Giggle*
Quote 4: "Don't hesitate if someone need heals or protection. Call me and I'll be here !"
----4*----
Quote 5: "I've learn to fight to protect the ones who can't. It's really useful in the war time we are."
Quote 6: "The town in which I grew up is in hills and have the mage's Academy. You must see this place ! It's... a really nice town."
----5*----
Quote 7: "Will is such a nice guy. And totally not the type of royal member I thinked of."
Quote 8: "In my country, they said I've a rare power... But that just aid me to help people."

Castle Quotes

Castle 1: "I wonder if there is an Academy in this world..."
Castle 2: "Carring about people is such a good thing. And from what I've seen, you're a good guy too !"
Castle 3: "The prince Alfonse give me a different vibe than Will's... Now I don't know what to say to him..."
Castle 4: "Can I assist you in your next turn of patrol duty ?"

Guest Greetings: "Hello, [Friend] send me to see you. Do you need some help ?"

Hide contents

Title: Severe Captain
Name: Ben
Orb Affinity: Bow

Character Description: The captain of the Royal Guard. Dislike soldiers of the enemy kingdom. Overprotective about Will.

Stats : 40 HP - 23 Atk - 41 Spd - 18 Def - 28 Res

5* Weapon: Blade Bow+ (MT 11, Range 2, Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker. Slows special Trigger)
4* Weapon: Blade Bow (MT 7, Range 2, Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker. Slows special Trigger)
3* Weapon: Steel Bow (MT 6, Range 2)
1* Weapon: Iron Bow (MT 4, Range 2)

3* Special Skill: New Moon (Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-30%)
4* Special Skill: Luna (Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-50%)
5* Special Skill: Magic Luna (Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-50%. Grants +10 damage. Cannot be inherited) (2 turn cooldown)

Skill A: Swift Sparrow 1-3 (2-4*)
Skill B: Swordbreaker 1-3 (3-5*)

1-2 Up: "It's really bad ! I must train harder !"
3-4 Up: "Okay, I'll keep it up."
5-6 Up: "Not enough ! Good, but not sufficient !"

Learn Skill: "I'll use all I can to make myself better !"

Summoned Quote: "The name's Ben. I'm from the Royal Guard. Since you call me, I'm at your orders."

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: "What ?"
Selection 2: "Where's the enemy ?"
Selection 3: "Yes ?"

Special 1: "Can you keep up ?"
Special 2: "Die ! Now !"
Special 3 : "It was your last !"

Critical Health: "No... !"
Defeat: "Pathetic..."

Character Page Quotes

----3*----
Quote 1: "...Yes ? What do you want ?"
Quote 2: "Will's brother died. So I have to protect him now."
Quote 3: "Hmm..."
Quote 4: "Hey, have you seen Will ? I must be around him ! Always !"
----4*----
Quote 5: "If you want an audience with the Prince Will, talk to me. I'll see what I can do."
Quote 6: "Please, I'm training, so excuse me."
----5*----
Quote 7: "I'm so weak. Will's brother died because of my weakness..."

Castle Quotes

Castle 1: "Please, let me know when it's your turn of patrol duty."
Castle 2: "I can't help but hoping that Lys is with the prince right now..."
Castle 3: "Prince Alfonse and Princess Sharena remember me of Will and his brother... I hope they will be always alive and together."
Castle 4: "It's important to protect the others. It's your responsability. Do you understand, Summoner ?"

Guest Greetings: "You have the greetings from [Friend]. I'm going now."

Hide contents

Title: Charming Soldier
Name: Jack
Orb Affinity: Axe

Character Description: Lieutenant of the Royal Guard. Like to charm ladies and kick enemy's ass.

Stats : 45 HP - 42 Atk - 24 Spd - 34 Def - 23 Res

MOV: 1 (Knight)
Weakness: Armored

5* Weapon: Brave Axe+ (MT 8, Range 1, Spd-5, Attack twice when initiating combat. )
4* Weapon: Brave Axe (MT 5, Range 1, Spd-5, Attack twice when initiating combat.)
3* Weapon: Steel Axe (MT 8, Range 1)
1* Weapon: Iron Axe (MT 6, Range 1)

3* Special Skill: Glowing Ember (Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Def)
4* Special Skill: Ignis (Boosts damage dealt by 80% of unit's Def)

Skill A: (Death Blow 1) Sturdy Blow 1-2 (3-5*)
Skill B: /
Skill C: Salvage Blow (2-4*)

1-2 Up: "Ow, the ladies won't be impressed..."
3-4 Up: "Yeah, good figure, that's alright !"
5-6 Up: "Yay, time to kick some ass !"

Learn Skill: "Behold my new power ! Hum... Do you think I'll be more attracting around the girls ?"

Summoned Quote: "Hey ! The name's Jack ! Lieutenant from the Royal Guard. Nice to meet you !"

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: "Yay !"
Selection 2: "Let's fight, alright ?"
Selection 3: "What's your order ?"

Special 1: "So hoooot !"
Special 2: "Don't play with fire, I'll burn you !"
Special 3 : "For the ladies !"

Critical Health: "Not good..."
Defeat: "I... can't..."

Character Page Quotes

----3*----
Quote 1: "We need to respect the womens. They are all beautiful. Until they try to kill you."
Quote 2: "He he."
Quote 3: "I have two hobbies. Talk to womens. And kick some enemy's ass."
Quote 4: "The Cap'tain, Ben, is a great soldier. And we complement each other well."
----4*----
Quote 5: "I'm a child of a farmer, you know ? But I think be a soldier was my vocation."
Quote 6: "Girls love brave soldiers, you know ? I'm doing my best !"
----5*----
Quote 6: "You know, I like be frivolus, because the other Lieutenant and the Capitain have their burdens. I eases the mood."
Quote 7: "My sister is a great mage, but my family and I hide her powers. For her own good."

Castle Quotes

Castle 1: "Oh, hey, pattroling right now ? Do you want to rest a little and chat ?"
Castle 2: "Princess Sharena and Commander Anna are such a beauties. But not my type. I prefer the girls who can't fight."
Castle 3: "Is the cap'tain here ? I wanted to talk to him..."
Castle 4: "Having someone to protect is the best way to give your all."

Guest Greetings: "Hey ! Your buddy [Friend] greet you ! Ah, friends..."

Hide contents

Title: Princess of Peace
Name: Ana
Orb Affinity: Green Tome

Character Description: Princess of Rovalisk. Flied her country after her parents murder. Want to bring an end to the war.

Stats : 34 HP - 29 Atk - 29 Spd - 21 Def - 34 Res

5* Weapon: Protoneros //Legendary// (MT 14, Range 2. If unit’s Res - foe’s Res ≥ 1, foe cannot counterattack.)
4* Weapon: Rexcalibur (MT 9, Range 2)
3* Weapon: Elwind (MT 6, Range 2)
1* Weapon: Wind (MT 4, Range 2)

Support Skill: Ardent Sacrifice

Special Skill: /

Skill A: /
Skill B: Escape Route 1-3 (2-4*)
Skill C: Threaten Spd 1-3 (3-5*)

1-2 Up: "I'm sorry..."
3-4 Up: "I'll do my best now !"
5-6 Up: "W-Wow... I can't believe it..."

Learn Skill: "Thank you ! I'll use this power for the peace."

Summoned Quote: "I'm Princess Ana from Rovalisk ! And you better believe it ! ...Okay ?"

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: "Y-Yes ?"
Selection 2: "Now ?"
Selection 3: "R-Ready !"

Special 1: "T-Take that !"
Special 2: "D-Don't come any closer !"
Special 3 : "I'll do it !"

Critical Health: "Guh...!"
Defeat: "Sorry..."

Character Page Quotes

----3*----
Quote 1: "I... I fleed my kingdom to escape the live of a prisoner..."
Quote 2: *Giggle*
Quote 3: "Calia is my best friend. I can count on her any time. Even if she's my bodyguard."
Quote 4: "Magic is my only strengh... But I don't like relying on it..."
----4*----
Quote 5: "I hate war. So many lifes are taken... It pains me..."
Quote 6: "Calia is so confident in herself. I'm envious..."
----5*----
Quote 7: "My tome... is the same the Great Mage of Water used in his life. That's my only memento of my parents, too..."

Castle Quotes

Castle 1: "Princess Sharena... I look up to her. But don't say that to her... Please ?"
Castle 2: "Hum... Excuse me ? I-Is Calia here ? S-She's my bodyguard... and my friend..."
Castle 3: "War is present in each world ? Why did always come to that ?"
Castle 4: "Aaah ! Oh sorry... You startled me... I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings. Sorry..."

Guest Greetings: "Hmm... You're... [Name] ? [Friend] greets you..."

Spoiler

Title: Ana's Knight
Name: Calia
Orb Affinity: Lance

Character Description: Friend and retainer of Ana. She defend her at all cost.

Stats : 42 HP - 32 Atk - 26 Spd - 30 Def - 28 Res

5* Weapon: Sapphire Lance+ (MT 12, Range 1, Gives Atk+20% if weapon-triangle advantage, Atk-20% if disadvantge.)
4* Weapon: Sapphire Lance (MT 8, Range 1, Gives Atk+20% if weapon-triangle advantage, Atk-20% if disadvantge.)
3* Weapon: Steel Lance (MT 6, Range 1)
1* Weapon: Iron Lance (MT 4, Range 1)

Support Skill: Rally Def

4* Special Skill: Rising Thunder (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).)
5* Special Skill: Growing Thunder (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an wide area around the target take damage equal to (unit's ATK minus foe's DEF or RES).)

Skill A: (Armored Blow 1) Steady Blow 1-2 (3-5*)
Skill B: Guard 1-3 (2-4*)

1-2 Up: "I don't deserve to serve Lady Ana."
3-4 Up: "I need to be stronger than that."
5-6 Up: "I can finally protect Lady Ana."

Learn Skill: "I'll use this power to protect Lady Ana. Thank you."

Summoned Quote: "Soldier Calia, reporting ! At your service ! Er... after Milady. Understand ?"

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: "Your order ?"
Selection 2: "Yes ?"
Selection 3: "Reporting !"

Special 1: "You'll taste my lance."
Special 2: "Now, disappear !"
Special 3: "For Her Highness !"

Critical Health: "I can... keep up..."
Defeat: "Milady... Sorry."

Character Page Quotes

----3*----
Quote 1: "People can know me as the friend of Her Highness, but I'm a soldier first."
Quote 2: "...Heh."
Quote 3: "Don't try to crush the dreams or hopes of Lady Ana. You'll paid it with your life."
Quote 4: "The innocent soul of Lady Ana amazed me. No matter what, she doesn't give up on her dreams."
----4*----
Quote 5: "After being at the service of her Highness, I changed my combat style to assist and protect her."
Quote 6: "I'm dedicated to my tasks. If you have one to give to me, be sure I'll do them."
----5*----
Quote 7: "No matter what, I cannot give up on Lady Ana. She's not just my lord. She's my friend too."

Castle Quotes

Castle 1: "This Commander... Anna ? I wonder if she protect the royal family with all she have."
Castle 2: "On patrol duty ? Let me help you."
Castle 3: "I can see in you some quality Lady Ana have too. Keep yourself like that, okay ?"
Castle 4: "Did you know where the barracks ? I'd like to check it."

Guest Greetings: "Hello, you have the greetings from your friend [Friend]. Can I be dismissed now ?"

Hide contents

Title: Bored Mage
Name: Kate
Orb Affinity: Blue mage

Character Description: Lieutenant of the Royal Guard. Powerful, but always seems bored.

Stats : 35 HP - 35 Atk - 29 Spd - 23 Def - 26 Res

5* Weapon: Arcthunder+ (MT 9, Range 2, Accelerate special trigger)
4* Weapon: Arcthunder (MT 5, Range 2, Accelerate special trigger)
3* Weapon: Elthunder (MT 6, Range 2)
1* Weapon: Thunder (MT 4, Range 2)

3* Special Skill: Rising Thunder (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).)
4* Special Skill: Blazing Thunder (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's ATK minus foe's DEF or RES).)
5* Special Skill: Divine Thunder (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in wide area around target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's ATK minus foe's DEF or RES). Cannot be inherited) (4 turn cooldown)

Skill A: Death Blow 1-3 (3-5*)
Skill B: (Seal Spd 1) Seal Atk Spd 1-2 (2-4*)

1-2 Up: "No good..."
3-4 Up: "That's okay..."
5-6 Up: "Good..."

Learn Skill: "The power within me keeps getting bigger..."

Summoned Quote: "Hmm... I'm Kate... Lieutenant of the Royal Guard..."

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: *Yawn*
Selection 2: "Hm ?"
Selection 3: "Order ?"

Special 1: "I'll blast you..."
Special 2: "It's so boring..."
Special 3 : "Time to get serious."

Critical Health: "...You'll pay..."
Defeat: "Argh..."

Character Page Quotes

----3*----
Quote 1: "Life is so boring... I joined the knight to try to entertain mysef..."
Quote 2: *Yawn*
Quote 3: "It's so... boring around here..."
Quote 4: "Sorry, I'll go resting a little. Please wake me up if I'm needed..."
----4*----
Quote 5: "The captain is... competent... And the other lieutenant keeps entertain me. He's fun."
Quote 6: "People says I'm a genius... I'm so annoyed by that..."
----5*----
Quote 7: "Few people have my interest. The Captain. Jack. And my brother. ...You ? Hmm... Maybe..."

Castle Quotes

Castle 1: *Zzzz* "Hm ? Oh sorry, I was a little... dizzy."
Castle 2: "Why keeping defending ? Oh sorry, it's not to you I have to ask that."
Castle 3: "Patrol duty is so boring... Nothing happen here..."
Castle 4: "How was your life before being... the hero here ?"

Guest Greetings: "...[Friend] greets you. Goodbye..."

Oh, I didn't see @Sire's review. Glad to see some of my characters please you.

Time to bring another OC too !

Spoiler

Title: Sword of Thunder
Name: Raphaël
Orb Affinity: Sword

Character Description: The brother of Kate. He's know in Rovalisk for his swordmanship and his thunder magic.

Stats : 37 HP - 31 Atk - 35 Spd - 25 Def - 29 Res

5* Weapon: Twin Thunder Swords //Legendary// (MT 16, Range 1, If unit's Spd - foe's Spd ≥ 1, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 attack.
(If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.) )
4* Weapon: Silver Sword (MT 11, Range 1)
3* Weapon: Steel Sword (MT 8, Range 1)
1* Weapon: Iron Sword (MT 6, Range 1)

3* Special Skill: Rising Thunder (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).)
4* Special Skill: Growing Thunder (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a wide area around target take damage equal to (unit's ATK minus foe's DEF or RES).)
5* Special Skill: Divine Thunder (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in wide area around target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's ATK minus foe's DEF or RES). Cannot be inherited) (4 turn cooldown)

Skill A: Distant Def 1-3 (2-4*)
Skill B: /
Skill C: Spd Ploy 1-3 (3-5*)

1-2 Up: "...Am I letting myself lazy ?"
3-4 Up: "I have to keep training myself."
5-6 Up: "A good progression."

Learn Skill: "Keeping me stronger ? You must have some trust in me."

Summoned Quote: "My name is Raphaël. And that's all you need to know."

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: "What ?"
Selection 2: "Fine..."
Selection 3: "Who to kill ?"

Special 1: "I'll blast you !"
Special 2: "You're too slow !"
Special 3 : "And... Now !"

Critical Health: "Fool !"
Defeat: "Impossible... !"

Character Page Quotes

----3*----
Quote 1: "Fate can't be change, you know ? If you don't know, you'll see soon enough."
Quote 2: "Humph."
Quote 3: "Continue to follow me and I'll blast you on the spot."
Quote 4: "What again ? I'm not interesting in befriending you !"
----4*----
Quote 5: "I've fought this captain of the royal guard once. He's the only one fast enough to avoid my surprises attacks. But nonetheless, he's too weak."
Quote 6: "I'm a noble, and a genius. That's all you'll know about me."
----5*----
Quote 7: "Kate... My sister is the only one I care so much about. If you try to hurt her, I'll kill you instantly."

Castle Quotes

Castle 1: "Don't speak to me ! I'm obeying you only on battlefield because I was asked to."
Castle 2: "My sister and I are alike. But fate changed our path."
Castle 3: "You know you're obstinate ? Argh, nethermind, forget it."
Castle 4: "So the fate brought you here to be their tacticians, uh ? Amusing."

Guest Greetings: "Tch ! What [Friend] is thinking about, sending me here ?"

And of course, rework of Rafy :

Spoiler

Title: Wyvern's Friend
Name: Rafy
Orb Affinity: Green Axe

Character Description: A young man living among wyverns and defending them against hunters. He never seperate of his wyvern, Azur.

Appearance: Black hair, red eyes, an armor in a red color. Mount a wyvern (same appearance as Michalis' one but in a blue color).

Stats : 40 HP - 33 Atk - 30 Spd - 33 Def - 21 Res

MOV: 2 (Wyvern)
Weakness: Flying

5* Weapon: Wyvern Axe+ (MT 14, Range 1, if unit initiates attack, foes within 2 spaces of target take 5 damage after combat.)
4* Weapon: Wyvern Axe (MT 11, Range 1, if unit initiates attack, foes within 2 spaces of target take 5 damage after combat.)
3* Weapon: Steel Axe (MT 8, Range 1)
1* Weapon: Iron Axe (MT 6, Range 1)

4* Special Skill: Rising Flame (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res). )
5* Special Skill: Blazing Flame (Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's ATK minus foe's DEF or RES).)

Skill A: Armored Blow 1-3 (3-5*)
Skill B: Obstruct 1-3 (2-4*)

* * * * * Quotes * * * * *

1-2 Up: "Sorry, I need to train more..."
3-4 Up: "Ready, Azur ?"
5-6 Up: "Now we can protect them !"

Learn Skill: "I'll use this power to protect my friends !"
Unlock Potential: "The sky the higher ! I'll be strong enough !"

Summoned Quote: "Hello, my name is Rafy, and this is Azur. I hope you're not against wyverns."

Battle Quotes

Selection 1: "Here we go."
Selection 2: "Now, Azur !"
Selection 3: "Need me ?"

Special 1: "Fire Breath ! Go !"
Special 2: "The Wyvern's wrath !"
Special 3 : "Graaaah !"

Critical Health: "Grrr...!"
Defeat: "I... Azur..."

Character Page Quotes

----3*----
Quote 1: "Oh, hey, want to meet Azur ? Careful tho."
Quote 2: "I live in mountains, with the wyverns. They're such magnificient creatures !"
Quote 3: *Laugh*
Quote 4: "Wow, you okay ? Sorry, 'was training with Azur."
----4*----
Quote 5: "I know Azur since he was a baby. Hehe, yes, he's young !"
Quote 6: "Flying in the sky is sooo good. You must try it !"
----5*----
Quote 6: "Azur isn't the only one I know since he hatched. But he keeped me company since then. Maybe I'm like a father to him. But he's my greatest friend."

Castle Quotes

Castle 1: "Hello ! I hope your castle is fire-proof. But I promise I'll be careful."
Castle 2: "Oh, hey, want to see Azur ? I think you must know him better !"
Castle 3: "To see there is other wyvern riders... Oh, that's so wonderful !"
Castle 4: "Hey, can we have a wyvern race ? It'll be so fun !"

Guest Greetings: "Hello ! You have the greetings of (Friend). Did you have wyverns here ?"

5 Star, Level 40 Special Dialogue:

"Thank you, (Name). I'm so happy. Thanks to you, I think I grow stronger. Wonder why I'm thankins you ?"

"That's because I want to protect the wyverns. Yeah, there are some wyvern rider, but..."

"But there is too some outlaws who would like to kill these creatures and sell their scales, or else."

"I vow my life to protect them. And one day, I had success to living with them."

"So now, I want to protect them. And now, I'll help you so I can be even stronger !"

"So... yeah. Thank you. Hey. Want to ride with me ? I'll show you how it's so great to fly !"

Edited by Ledrert

Decided To Make, uh, me In Fire Emblem Heroes.

Ethan: The Gem Lord

Descripton: An enigmatic swordsman that loves to collect gems and jewels. He's wise, observant, and pragmatic.

Stats: 40/35/33/33/17

Weapon: Edelsteinklinge  -  16 Might. Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1). Adds total bonuses on unit to damage dealt.

Passive Skills: Sturdy Blow, Threaten Defense

Special Skill: Glimmer

Summon Quote: "I'm Ethan, a traveling swordsman. If you support a just cause I might join you..."

Critical Quotes:

"Get Thee Hence!"

"Prepare To Be Broken!"

"I'm Tougher Than You'd Think!"

"I'll Grind You To Dust!"

Select Quotes:

"You Need Me?"

"Moving Out."

"Let's March."

Learn Skill Quote:

"Thanks for the boost. It'll make me even better at what I do."

3-Star Quotes:

"This world is very different from my own."

"How fare you summoner?"

"I love collecting gems. They're quite fascinating, as well as beautiful."

"I taught myself swordplay in order to protect myself. I cannot burden others with my problems after all."

4-Star Quotes:

"I travel across my world in search of not only the finest jewels, but also for equally fine experiences."

"Your quite busy, aren't you? You should relax some time."

"I come from Lycia, a kingdom split into many territories. It's not as bad as it sounds. Trust me."

5-Star Quotes:

"Although my purpose is not clear, my life is quite fulfilling."

"A world without suffering is desirable, but unlikely. That won't stop me though."

Castle Quotes:

"This castle is quite nice. I've seen a fair number in my life, and yours ranks right up there."

"I hope I can be of service to the order. I desire to do good above all else."

"Is this white carpet really the best idea? What if someone tracks mud in here....."

Confession:

"I have always had a desire to do good inside of me, but I would often struggle to let it out. Sometimes trying to do a heroic act seems futile, as not all of said acts will change the times for the better. But thanks to you, I learned to let that desire out and to help anyone who needs it, and I shall protect everyone I can until the end of my days.

Translators Note: Edelsteinklinge means "jewel blade" in German.

Edited by Noble Of Pherae

Since I can't think of a batch of units to make, I'll expand upon my OC with some changes.

Caleb - Aloof Adventurer (Infantry, Sword)

"A normal human being who got transported to an unfamiliar world against his will. He has now formed a band of mercenaries in order to serve in a kingdom's army and get himself out of this world."

32/30/30/26/31

Weapon: Korudosai (16 MT. If unit is attacked by foe using bow, daggers, magic, or staff, unit receives Def/Res+4 during combat.)

A Skill: Mirror Strike

B Skill: Guard

New C Skill - Aurora Pulse: Allies within 2 spaces of unit receive -1 Special Cooldown at the start of next turn if they were attacked by a tome/staff user this turn.

Note: Korudosai does have some meaning behind it. I remember finding two words in Japanese and combined them to make this word. However, I don't know what the words are.

Summoning Quote: Greetings. I'm Caleb, a mercenary from another world that you need not know of. Just know that I fight for myself. But since you summoned me, I might as well help you. It's not like I have anything better to do now that I'm here.

Select Quotes: 

Yes?

Direct me to battle.

I'll knock them down.

Critical Quotes:

May your impertinence lead you to defeat!

You're challenging me? How infantile.

I can see your every move!

Your luck ran out when you challenged me!

Learn Skill:

A new skill? This better help me.

Level Up:

Bad - Tch...

Average - I can do better. Luckily, you haven't seen the true extent of my power!

Good - Expect this to help me more than it does you.

4-Star Quotes:

Be glad that I'm willing to fight for you. Otherwise, I'd strike you down.

Whatever power I gain must help me get back to my home world... Otherwise, it'd be all for nothing.

Back with my group of mercenaries, I was their leader and tactician. 

I can hold my own in battle, but I'm used to leading other people to do that for me.

This is the second world I've been sent to against my will. You better make it worth my time.

What's with people and their fancy long swords? They're basically sharp sticks! I prefer a short sword.

5-Star Quotes:

I don't like doing work for other people... But I can tolerate helping you.

I may not say it often, but the mercenaries I worked with were good people. Some of them were oddballs, but entertaining at the least.

Castle Quotes:

I like to always look my best even in battle. Should I die on the battlefield, I want at least die looking the best I can, which is amazing by the way.

People often criticize the short sword. I don't understand why. So many heroes use regular swords, so I just want to stand out.

I must say that the women here are quite... Unique compared to the world I originally came from. Not that I'm complaining.

Confession:

Hey, want to know something? I don't just use the short sword. I can also use some magic and even a bow! What? You say that it's good to know? Don't expect me to use those skills for you! I only know how to do those things for my own sake. But... I suppose that if you were on the brink of death, I'd use everything at my disposal to save you. I don't think of myself as one, but I'm a hero no matter how hard I try. Maybe battling for you and your world isn't so bad.

Artur, Saint of Light

Colorless, Staff User (?)

Stats At Max 5*:

HP: 33

ATK: 35

SPD: 35

DEF: 27

RES: 27

Total: 157-158

Weapon: 

Ivaldi

Range: 2

Effect: Spd-8. Attack twice when initiating combat.

Specials:

Daylight 4*

Noontime 5*

Skills:

A: Slayer

Tomes wielded by this unit are excluded from the Weapon Advantage Triangle.

Unit can inherit and equip skills as a Tome User, but loses the ability to equip Staff Users Only skills. (Can still inherit.)

B: Obstruct 1, 2 & 3

This is my attempt at making a "Colorless Tome User". I'm a huge lover of neutral elements and when I learned of the color system in FEH I was really excited to make a Colorless Team. Alas that is not something possible but at least I can fantasize about it here.

His Unique A Skill, Slayer, is what makes him a mage instead of a healer. If you unequip that, you become able to heal and do everything like normal, and if you want to slap Wrathful Staff (Slayer prevents Wrathful Staff from being equippable) then all the power to you. Also decided to make Slayer an A skill to prevent Close Counter shenanigans to balance out the fact that he's essentially an Infantry Colorless Reinhardt with that tome. 

Thoughts? :D I made him Trainee stats (158 BST) so it looks more impressive, but shave off 5 DEF and RES if you will and you have a normal mage (148 BST). 

Man there are so many awesome concepts here lol. Wish IS would take some fan ideas. Some are real unique.

edit: also yes I put Noontime and Obstruct there just so he has to do quite some SI in order to be competitive :D

Edited by ore no stando da

Hey guys! Since I've seen some  problems with stats, I've decided to make a quick guide on stat totals. Simply find your unit's weapon and move type, and you'll know what their five star stat total should be. 

Before I begin, I'll tell you some things that affect stat totals, and some that don't. 

Things that increase stat totals-

Being a villager (+4 to total) 

Being an armored unit

Being a dragon

Being a Brave Hero (Rules apparently don't apply to Ike, Lucina, Lyn or Roy)

Things that decrease stat totals-

Being a dancer

Being a cavalry unit

Being a ranged unit

Being old (Jagen/Gunter) 

Things that do not (seem) to affect stat totals- 

Being an infantry unit

Being a flying unit

Weapons and Skills (don't include these in base stat totals)

Unit's Color

Now, on to the stat totals!

Ranged Dancer: 139/140

Ranged Cavalry: 144/145

Ranged Flier: 147/148

Ranged Infantry: 147/148/149

Dragon Dancer: 149 (there's only one currently)

Melee Dancer: 149/150

Melee Cavalry: 153/154/155

Melee Flier: 156/157/158

Melee Infantry: 156/157/158

Dragon: 157-163

Armored: 168/169

Hope this help everyone. Let me know if I missed something and happy creating!

Edited by KiwiScribble

I will be creating another hero. And that is Micaiah from Radiant Dawn!

The Silver Haired Maiden:

Micaiah

Orb Affinity: Blue Tome

Weapon: Thani

Mt:14

Effect: Effective against cavalry and armored.  

Assist: Sacrifice

Effect: Heals adjacent ally 20 HP, if unit has 100% HP while using this skill ally is granted Atk/Res+4. Unit loses 15 HP (Cannot be inherited)

A Slot:

Light Boost 3:

If unit has 3 more HP than enemy at the start of combat, unit is granted Atk/Res+6 [Level 1: Atk/Res+2 ] [Level 2: Atk/Res+4]

B Slot:

Magic Coat 3

If unit is attacked by foe with magic, staff, or dragon-stone unit immediately counterattacks regardless of HP or distance. [Level 1: 100% HP], [ Level 2: ≥ 50% HP]

Note: Hardy Bearing would disable this skill, since it also focuses on the unit's attack priority as it is similar to vantage.

Stats:

Neutral

HP: 34

Atk:52

Spd: 26

Def: 12

Res: 31

Description:

A silver haired woman who has a unique ability to aid the wounded but in return suffers from it. Leader of the Dawn Brigade. Appears in Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn.

I'd love to hear a review :)

Edited by BlazingMage

I want to upgrade or give a Brave Unit version of some characters that I really like, but got poor representation in Heroes.

Lucius:

Spoiler

Lucius: Brave Saint

Blue Tome, Infantry

| HP|Atk|Spd|Def|Res|
| 39| 35| 33| 17| 36|

Weapon:  Aureola - Mt: 14 Rng: 2 - Grants Res +5. Effective against Dragons. Cannot be Inherited.
Special: Sol
Assist:  
A:	 Warding Blow 3
B:	 Elimine's Blessing - Unit's stats cannot be lowered. Cannot be Inherited.
C:	 Threaten Res 3

Raven:

Spoiler

Raven: Brave Noble

Red Sword Infantry

| HP|Atk|Spd|Def|Res|
| 44| 37| 34| 26| 22|

Weapon:  Lancereaver - Mt: 12 Rng: 1 - Deals effective damage against lance units. If in combast against a lance user, foe cannot make a follow-up attack. Cannot be Inherited.
Special: Vengeance
Assist:  
A:	 Fire Boost 3
B:	 Cornwell's Corruption - All defensive terrain bonuses are negated. Cannot be Inherited.
C:	 Sword Valor 3

Might make more FE7 Units later.

Edited by Lord_Grima

I posted a couple characters way back on the first page ages ago, but now I have a picture with FOUR characters and some more depth about their skills and stats! Note that some changes were made to what I had originally posted.

But here are four characters from the World of Darkness!

Spoiler

fire_emblem_heroes__world_of_darkness__b

Info:

Spoiler

Lady of Light: Azura
A newly made noblewoman who grew up as a mercenary in Talgria. Has some disdain towards men due to past experiences with them. Appears in Fire Emblem: Dawn of Darkness.

Skills learnable at 5 star:

Weapon: Anacybele - Mt 16. Rng 1. Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this unit is attacked. Targets resistance instead of defense.
Special: Illumination - Cooldown 3. Adds damage equal to 50% of unit's speed. Cannot be inherited.
B: B Tomebreaker 3
C: Fortify Res 3

HP: 36
Atk: 28
Spd: 40
Def: 20
Res: 34

"Oh, this pendant I wear? Ah...let's just say I have to guard it with my life."

Emerald Prince: Bryan
A fierce platoon leader in the Talgria army who is really the secret prince of their neighbor, Astryn. Grew up not knowing anything of his heritage. Appears in Fire Emblem: Dawn of Darkness.

Weapon: Eronite - Mt 13. Rng 1. Res-5. Attack twice when initiating combat.
Special: Impale - Cooldown 4. Amount of damage dealt x4. Cannot be inherited.
A: Death Blow 3
C: Drive Def 3

HP: 42
Atk: 35
Spd: 27
Def: 34
Res: 20

"I'm still not used to my royal blood yet... But I'll do whatever it takes to save my country and people."

Flaming Axe: Leyon
The leader of Talgria's Royal Knights. Has a strange habit of trying to set his troops up on dates, but is a respected and skilled general. Appears in Fire Emblem: Dawn of Darkness.

Weapon: Olegxing - Mt 16. Rng 1. Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this unit is attacked.
Special: Sol
A: Swift Sparrow 3
B: Vantage 3

HP: 38
Atk: 34
Spd: 32
Def: 28
Res: 23

"I have an older brother who disappeared three years ago... I long to find out what happened to him."

Swift Arrow: Skye
An aspiring archer in Bryan's unit and also his best friend from childhood. Has a hot temper, but supports Bryan to no end. Appears in Fire Emblem: Dawn of Darkness.

Weapon: Silencer - Mt 16. Rng 2.
Special: Deadeye - Cooldown 3. Grants three consecutive hits, but no follow-up occurs. After any combat, prevents foes within two spaces from moving more than one space.
B: Bowbreaker 3
C: Hone Atk 3

HP: 36
Atk: 30
Spd: 34
Def: 26
Res: 32

"Bryan and I once had a very traumatic experience when we were kids. He hates talking about it, but these things are why we're so close."

Just to clarify, this Azura was named WAY before Fates was ever a thing. :P Now you know where my username comes from too. lol

I hope Impale doesn't seem too broken here... It has the exact same effect as in RD and I wanted to bring it in. I did have to change Deadeye's original effect though. Hopefully that one looks reasonable too. Also, built-in DC axe ftw.

Also, I just want to say I LOVE the way Bryan looks in this style. He's SO cute! lol

Edited by Anacybele

I'm back with my newest character, Edgar. He's a Wyvern Rider with a very unique aspect to him. You'll immediately know what it is if you look at his moveset. 

I will review a character of anyone who reviews one of my characters. So if you review Edgar or any of my other character, please leave the unit you want me to review in your comment and I'll do it as soon as I have the time. 

Spoiler

-Edgar-

Title: Charismatic Titan

Rarities: 4 and 5

Weapon Type: Green Axe

Move Type: Flying

Description: A charming and fearsome wyvern rider with a mounting reputation. One of Phelan's retainers and a member of The Five Dragons. 

• Stats (5 Stars)

Base- 

HP: 17/18/19

ATK: 8/9/10

SPD: 7/8/9

DEF: 7/8/9

RES: 3/4/5

Maximum- 

HP: 41/44/47

ATK: 30/33/36

SPD: 27/30/33

DEF: 28/31/34

RES: 17/20/23

BST: 158

• Weapon Skills

Hand Axe-

Mt: 5

Short Axe-

Mt: 7

Volant Axe-

Effect: Effective against fliers. 

Volant Axe+-

Mt: 13

Effect: Effective against fliers. 

• Special Skills

Sky Strike-

Effect: Boosts damage dealt by 30% of unit's HP. 

Daybreak-

Effect: Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's HP. 

• B Skills

G Tomebreaker 1- 

Effect: If unit's HP ≥ 90% in combat against a green tome user, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.

Teal Tomebreaker 1-

SP: 120

Effect: If unit's HP ≥ 80% in combat against a blue or green tome user, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot. (Inheritable only by green units)

Teal Tomebreaker 2-

SP: 240

Effect: If unit's HP ≥ 75% in combat against a blue or green tome user, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot. (Inheritable only by green units)

• C Skills

Equalizer-

Effect: If an adjacent ally battles a unit with stat increases based upon their unit type (Cavalry, Fliers, Armored), ally receives the same stat increases during battle. 

• Quotes

Summoning-

"Hey there, the name's Edgar. You need my power? I'll be there in a flash." 

Friend Greeting-

"Hey are you (summoner' name)? Yeah, your friend (friend's name) says "hi." 

Castle- 

"I'm quite well known back home, even though I'm a retainer. Not really a leading type."

"Patrolling again? You're making me tired just watching you." 

"Most wyverns complain about wearing armor but mine loves it. Probably because it was made just for her."

"I'm the Yellow Dragon of the Five. But, you probably figured that out, huh?" 

"It just feels so good to throw an axe at someone's head. Sorry, that sounds insane, doesn't it?"

Character Page-

"Hahahah."

"I'm reckless in battle? Yeah, I get that a lot."

"I garner a lot of attention, if you know what I mean." 

"Need someone to talk to? Eh, why not." 

"Hey, want a drink? I made it myself." 

"My wyvern's name is Amber. We're like an old married couple."

"Phelan is smart, but so oblivious." 

"I may seem lazy, but I work just as hard as anyone." 

Leveling Up-

+0/+1: "Heh, a bit underwhelming."

+2/+3: "Feelin' good."

+4/+5: "Did I blow you away?" 

Learning Skills-

"Getting strong without the work? Sweet." 

Turn Action- 

"Sure."

"Ready Amber?"

"Go on."

Special Skill- 

"See something you like?" 

"Comin' through!"

"Fear the yellow dragon!" 

"I'll split you in half."

Death-

"A…worthy opponent."

Confession- 

"Hey summoner, wanted to ask you, are you okay with how I talk to you?

Yeah, figures you'd say that. Thanks anyway, though. I mean seriously, thank you. As long as I can get a good fight in and be myself, I'm good anywhere, but I feel especially welcomed here. 

I wonder why. Well, I'm not usually one to think deeply, so I'll just say it again. Thanks."

Edited by KiwiScribble

Here's three new ones

Spoiler
Spoiler

Name: Kianna
Title: Blood Robe
Character Description: A hero from the Outrealms trained by Cepsis alongside her husband Andrew. Her cloak is cursed to be irremovable, but it offers incredible power in return.
HP: ** (36)
Atk: **** (32)
Spd: **** (35)
Def: *** (28)
5* Weapon: Silver Lance+
Weapon Description: A lance of silver-grade quality.
Weapon Statistics: 15 Might.
Special: Comet Astra
Special Statistics: 5 Cooldown. Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-30%. Grants +50% to damage dealt. (Exclusive)
A Passive: Shining Blow 1/2/3
Passive Statistics: Grants unit stat increases equal to 1/3 / 2/3 / --- total stat increases from adjacent units with "Blow" skills when unit initiates combat. Can only increase each stat up to +2/4/6.
B Passive: Smooth Grip
Passive Statistics: If unit receives consecutive attacks from foe when unit is initiating combat, damage from second attack onward reduced by 80%. (Exclusive)

Spoiler

Name: Andrew
Title: Clashing Captain
Affinity: Blue Tome
Character Description: A hero from the Outlrealms trained by Cepsis alongside his wife Kianna. He is a pacifist at heart, but there is no fury greater than his when his family's dignity is at stake.
HP: **** (45)
Atk: * (24)
Def: **** (32)
Res: **** (35)
5* Weapon: Heaven and Earth
Weapon Description: A tome constructed by Andrew, containing magic power and the secrets of his martial art.
Weapon Statistics: 10 Might. Grants +4 Spd during combat if unit initiates the attack. Grants +4 Def/Res when this unit is attacked. (Exclusive)
Special: Warding Cowl
Special Statistics: 4 Cooldown. If in combat against foe 2 spaces away, foe's bonuses (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) when triggering Special are halved during combat. (Only inheritable to ranged units.)

B Passive: Replicate
Passive Statistics: Halves unit's Max HP when equipped. Creates a copy of unit that mirrors its max and current HP and stats with the original. (Only inheritable to Gray units.)
C Passive: Smoke Spectrum
Passive Statistics: After combat, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-1 on foes within two spaces of target through their next actions.

Spoiler

Name: Takumi
Title: Vengeful Terror
Affinity: Gray Bow
Character Description: A reanimation of Takumi hellbent on killing Corrin. Hate rules whatever mind he has left.
Atk: *** (31)
Def: **** (32)
Res: *** (30)
5* Weapon: Skadi
Weapon Description: A magic bow from the Outrealms that projects a simulacrum of its wielder.
Weapon Statistics: 14 Might. Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1). Halves unit's Max HP when equipped. Creates a copy of unit that mirrors its max and current HP and stats with the original. (Exclusive)
Special: Sadism
Special Statistics: 4 Cooldown. Grants bonus to damage equal to 30% of damage suffered. Heals 30% of damage dealt.
A Passive: Death Blow 3
Passive Statistics: Grants Atk+6 if unit initiates combat.
B Passive: Dragonskin
Passive Statistics: Halves damage taken when Special count=0. Unit cannot take or deal damage outside of battle. (Exclusive)

I might fix them up later. The first two are completely my own OCs, and the last one is based off of the very final boss of Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest. Hope you like them!

By the way, please give me your opinions on my balancing of the Replicate skill. Thanks.

Well I have a Trio to introduce you to. Ever since the Brave Heroes were released I have wanted to design a Brave Arthur. He is just awesome and deserves the VIP treatment. I wish we could title the spoiler box like on some forums, but the first is the Brave Justice! And I even went all out for him and mocked it up with some of his Cipher art I found on google. Actually that picture is partly what inspired me form the start. So Lance Cav it is! Oh and advance warning. I went WAAAAY overboard. Once I started with the Justice theme it just wouldn't stop. I assume only Heroes of Justice can equip Justice skills. But for simplicity sake only the weapon and B-Slot will be not be inheritable like with B!Ike and B!Lyn.

Spoiler

BraveArthur26.png.0b9c9eed85131e88bbe6734bac361128.pngArthurIcon.png.17fd926b56d1b8fe849a153c4f0308ec.pngArthur - Lance
Brave Justice!
Legend Cavalry BST 159
45/29/33/26/26

Lance of Justice! - 16Mt - 1 Range
Grants HP+5. Can counter at any range.
Unique cannot be inherited.

Rally of Justice!
Grants ally and this unit +2 Atk/Spd/Def/Res

Shield of Justice! - 2 turn charge
Reduces damage inflicted from any attack by 25%.

Defense of Justice!
If unit is attacked, unit receives Atk/Spd/Def/Res +3 during combat.
Boost strength effected by skill level. 1/2/3.

Counter of Justice!
Counter attacks deal Effective Damage.

Friends of Justice!
Grants +2 Atk/Spd/Def/Res for every adjacent ally with at least 50% health. Grants +1 Atk/Spd/Def/Res for every ally with one space between them with at least 50% Health.
HP threshold effected by skill level. 90%/70%/50%.

Arthur won't let his friends risk themselves for his sake if they are badly hurt. Or at least that is my reasoning for the C-Skill.

Quite Clearly I am aiming for him to be an Enemy Phase Counter unit. His first iteration had 3 less attack and more defense. While Paladins may be more resistance tanky than other cavalry, they do still tend to have more Defense. However, after stating out his two companions I realized if I gave him 26/26 all three of them would have the same combined defense totals(if you don't include HP). I liked the symmetry for these three amigos and so adjusted accordingly. The next two are more in line with standard Brave Heroes, one a winner and one not. It just entertained me to have all his skills related to Justice! Just imagine him calling out his skills as he uses them. That would be awesome! Though for some reason I could see many people muting the game aswell. Don't know why.

Next up is Brave Effie. I went and made her an Armored Ballistician. Seriously the fact that she can't cart around a Ballista in Fates really bothers me. Now artwork for her though. It took me a lot longer than I thought to rig up Arthur's image. I should probably should have just asked if Hilda had templates rather then doing it from scratch myself. Thankfully Kirie shared her template for Hero Style Icons which made that easy. Not that I needed an Icon. But I also didn't need to mock up a whole character screen either.

Spoiler

Effie - Ballista/Bow
Brave Brawn
Armored BST 159
50/41/16/36/16

Weapon: Ballista - 14Mt - Cardinal Directions*
Effective vs. Flying Units. Grants Atk+3. If unit initiates attack, foe is moved 1 space away after combat.
*Forests/Mountains/Walls/Armored Units block the line, units behind such can not be attacked our countered.

Special: Night Sky/Glimmer

A Skill: Death Blow

B Skill: Wary Fighter

Much more simple since only the weapon and BST are non-standard. Stat wise she is basically Arden with 10 less HP and his atk/def swapped. Or in other words Min/Maxed like mad. She basically comes with the same skills but trades Smite for Glimmer since both non-winning CYL had weapon/special/a/b.

The idea here being that you will have to be careful with your positioning when fighting her. She can't attack in diagonals like most archers, but unlike most archers she can push you around. Oh and don't leave your <20 Defense mages out of cover around her. unless you like mage confetti that is.

All said I don't think the weapon is too op just cause I imagine most folks would just slap a Brave Bow on her and call it a day.

Next up is Brave Elise. I didn't mock up a screen for her even though I did see some applicable artwork through google. So off we go to see Elise the Maid.

Spoiler

Elise - DagCo8wiobVYAAnEcp.png.b7a49ded6e30ed8b14955b3b7f49dadb.pngger
Brave Maid
Ranged BST 152
30/30/40/16/36

Weapon: Baguette Knife - 10Mt - 2 Range
Unit and enemies cannot use counter attacks. If unit initiates attack, unit recovers 4 HP after the battle. After combat, inflicts Def/Res-7 on foe through its next action.

Special: Assassinate - 5 turn charge
Before battle reduce enemy HP to 1.
Only Dagger units can inherit.

A Skill: Life and Death

B Skill: Live to Assist
Every time this unit uses an Assist Skill on an ally, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 and ally is healed for 7 HP.
Can only be inherited by maids and butlers.

C Skill: Drive Attack

I hope I don't need to tell you why she is a using a Baguette as a knife.

So as you can see her defenses are Effie's flipped. Originally I was going to off her stats and just add 7 to speed. But that seemed kinda boring. Besides she is using a Baguette for a knife. That has to hurt her attack . . . and somehow bolster her res. Sure that makes sense! And giving that she is throwing a piece of bread at you, I don't blame you at all for being too confused and missing your chance to counter attack. Since it is a food weapon I went ahead and gave it the 4 HP after battle like the carrot lance instead of a stat boost.

Daggers really need something to shine and a reverse miracle might just be the thing. Though I can see most daggers cursing the existence of Vantage left and right. But hey, miss I use bread as a weapon doesn't need to worry about counter attacks, so HA! in your face Vantage!

I might be incorrectly remembering here, but I am with the impression that Elise can be a bit reckless. I thought of giving her a new skill to represent recklessness. But Life and Death pretty much fills that role. And is probably what most people would give her anyways. Plus LnD is kinda rare. So more units with it are a good thing.

Basically inspired by Live to Serve but geared towards offense since maids in this game can't heal. The first version was just the cooldown charge. But I felt as if that was a bit lacking and folks would simply always replace it. With the heal factor she could eat Arthur for Rally of Justice(hey it is only fair given that he tried to eat her . . . hair) and then buff your other Arthur that you decided to keep while also patching him up a bit. Hopefully keeping him from being K.O.'ed while baiting.

Drive attack was basically. I have no idea what to give her. I suppose either Drive Defense or Drive Resistance would be more helpful to Arthur. Or even a new Drive Defense/Resistance. But hey, everyone likes Atk. Even Arthur.

Link to Elise Image source -

So there you have it. A team of a Lady and her two retainers. Arthur is their mixed tank. Effie just shrugs off physical attacks. And Elise is a better Felicia. Effie is slow. Arthur is in the middle. Elise is speedy. They each have their role and they each compliment the others. That said this trio has a notable lack of magic. But Effie doesn't much care if you think you only fear magic attacks. And Elise just cheats and buries you without letting you ever getting a word in. Arthur. I guess he just stands around and looks pretty. He is good at that.

Edited by Usana

Walhart

Spoiler

latest?cb=20151114034243

Title: The Conqueror

Type:Icon_Class_Green_Axe.png

Movement:Icon_Move_Cavalry.png

Stats: HP/45 Atk/37 Spd/25 Def/35 Res/13

Weapon:

Wolf Berg: Mt:16 Eff: Effective against cavalry units. If unit's attacks and has Atk > foe's Atk, then unit gains Special cooldown charge+1 after combat.

Skills:

A

HP+3

HP+4

HP+5

B

Conquest: Negates foe's weapon effect and bonus damage, if unit initiates combat against Cavalry, and Armored foes. (Skill can not be inherited.) SP: 300

C

Spur Def 1

Spur Def 2

Ward Cavalry

Support

None

Special Skill

Daylight

Sol

You know when I first read your Walhart's ability I was thinking how is that better the A skill. Then I realized I was overlooking the negates weapon effect bit.  As a unique legendary effect I am not sure if it really needs to be player phase only, but it certainly fits the player phase oriented unit you were designing so I like it even if it seems a bit weak compared to some of the other Legendary skills. But it may just feel that way to me since I end up being a bait/enemy phase player more than a player phase player.

Panne - Has a legendary A Skill instead of a weapon.

Spoiler

178?cb=20140310093020Title: Rabbit's Foot

Type: Sword

Movement: Infantry

Stats: HP/42 ATK/32 SPD/34 DEF/22 RES/26 Total: 156

Weapon:

Lucky Blade - 13Mt - At the start of every turn for the first 7 turns unit heals 7 HP.

Basically the idea is to make a non-legendary Falchion to open up the roll of combat medic to more sword units. Obvious 7 because of Lucky Seven that was a skill for tricksters. Specifying for the first 7 turns was probably unneeded since very rarely do battles in Heroes go past that. Thought of making +7 to a random stat, but that would no doubt bug people to no end. I used Wa Dao for the mt starting point. That and the Lucky weapon having 13 for might just tickles my funny bone. Lucky for the user, not so much for the one being stabbed.

A Skill:

Quick Footed 1 - If unit has 100% HP at start of turn unit can move 1 extra space. (Skill can not be inherited.)

Quick Footed 2 - If unit has ≥ 50% HP at start of turn unit can move 1 extra space. (Skill can not be inherited.)

Quick Footed 3 - If unit has ≥ 50% HP at start of turn unit can move 2 extra spaces. (Skill can not be inherited.)

B Skill:

Pass 1

Pass 2

Pass 3

C Skill:
Even Rhythm - At the start of every even numbered turn heal unit and any adjacent allies by 3.

Even Rhythm - At the start of every even numbered turn heal unit and any adjacent allies by 5.

Even Rhythm - At the start of every even numbered turn heal unit and any adjacent allies by 7.

Can you tell this unit has a thing for the number 7 and even numbers? So obviously I am trying to make Pass useful. Given that I rarely find a use for it even on 3 move cavs I decided to up the ante by letting her hit 4 movement spaces, though that may be too much since she can move through forests unlike cavs. To balance that she becomes a bit less quick footed if badly injured. The interesting question is does this affect go before or after the start of turn healing effects? Uses start of turn HP before any healing is applied is my answer. More balanced and means you can hunt her down once you've injured her. "Shhh. Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits"

And assuming this works like Armor March where she ignores forest movement penalties then she basically also gets acrobat built in. So would that be enough to get you to keep Pass on her or is pass so much trash that even 4 movement and ignoring terrain movement cost can't salvage it?

Following his aunt's footsteps comes in full fashion form: Forrest!!!

Description: (Weapon Might allready included in Atk Stat). Unit has Trainee Bonus of 5 Stat points

Gravity: Mt. 6, Range: 2
After any combat, prevents foe from moveing more than 1 space through its next action.

Rehabilitate

NEW: Geyser Balm: When healing an ally with a staff, grants all allies Def/Res +4 for 1 turn.

NEW: Fierce Counter:
[1] When in combat against male foe, unit is allways granted triangle advantage.
[Unit exclusiv, cant be inherited to anyone]

Dazzling Staff
The enemy cannot counterattack.

Watch out you male heroes!!! There is a new contestant rising up!
Best offensiv set: Wrathfull Staff on B slot together with Assault as his Weapon makes him a nuke machine against all male units, but he can be then counterattacked and be killed by Distant Counter, due to his A slot exclusiv and high Res he excells very well at countering all male mages, due to haveing allways Triangle advantage against them and is a great check against Reinhardt.

Edited by Hilda