Create-A-Hero Thread

Sire

It's safe to say that we'll be getting a Warriors banner sometime, so here's my idea for it:

New Heroes: Warriors of Aytolis

Rowan - Brash Prince (Infantry, Sword)

"The prince of Aytolis who is the brother of Lianna. He is often reckless in his actions and often clashes with his sister, but he is dedicated to becoming a knight nevertheless."

43/33/32/28/21

Weapon: Enliron (16 MT. If unit is attacked by foe using sword, axe, lance, or dragonstone, unit receives Def/Res+4 during combat.)

Special: Draconic Aura

Specials: Defiant Atk, Brash Assault

Lianna - Cautious Princess (Infantry, Sword)

"The princess of Aytolis who is the sister of Rowan. When compared to her brother, she is careful with her actions but would rather not take up the throne, instead wanting her brother to take it."

39/30/36/21/31

Weapon: Facinna (16 MT. If unit is attacked by foe using bow, daggers, magic, or staff, unit receives Def/Res+4 during combat.)

Assist: Reposition

Skills: Cancel Affinity, Breath of Life

Darios - Warding Prince (Infantry, Sword)

"A close friend of Rowan and Lianna who was tasked with protecting them by Queen Yelena. Though he left and betrayed his own kingdom, he is loyal to Aytolis and fights to save it."

45/31/27/30/24

Weapon: Risyl (14 MT. Neutralizes "effective against" bonuses.)

Special: Astra

Skills: Guard, Savage Blow

I would have liked to not just have sword units, but I literally only had three characters to pick from. It also didn't help that there isn't much information to go off of when it comes to these characters since they're from a Warriors game.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I redid the build for one of my first units I made, my dark mage OC... Also took the liberty of doing a custom sprite for Gespenst to give him.

tumblr_oz4rgmv99O1ucsp0go1_250.png

Name: Siras

Title: Shadow Keeper
Unit Type: Red | Tome | Infantry

Neutral 5* Lv 40 Stats : 38 HP | 35 Atk | 25 Spe | 16 Def | 34 Res 

5* Weapon: Gespenst (Mt 14 | Grants Atk+3. Prevents follow-up attacks in combat from unit and foes if unit’s HP ≥ 70%)

Special: Glacies

Skill B: Seal Spd/Res 2
Skill C: Resistance Ploy 3

The dialogue I wrote for him can be found here

some magic-casting poses I did based off of Gespenst's animation

tumblr_oz4rgmv99O1ucsp0go2_540.pngtumblr_oz4rgmv99O1ucsp0go3_540.png

On 11/8/2017 at 3:07 AM, silveraura25 said:

i like your lissa. owain is okay as well, but his atk is so low. can't you allocate stat points from defensive stats to attack or increase his legendary weapon's might

Ah, glad to hear I got Lissa right. Owain... yeah, I was afraid of making him too strong, but I thought I guess I went too far in the opposite direction. I'll give Owain a little buffing (see below for changes).

@BoringBoi I like your Warriors heroes... though I'm not convinced that we'll see them on a banner any time soon (wouldn't that have happened around when Warriors released if it was going to happen?)...
That aside, I like Rowan and Lianna, and while I like Darios too, I question the usefulness of Darios's weapon cancelling "effective against" bonuses. Wouldn't that just negate the Poison Dagger? Dunno how useful that would be, especially on a weapon that's less powerful than the other legendary swords (incidentally, why is Risyl weaker than other legendary swords).

And now you've made me want to finally finish & post these, so here are the Warriors twins, as well as some other Warriors-themed heroes and a couple that I posted earlier but need to fix up:

Rowan - Aytolis Prince

Spoiler

Rowan | Aytolis Prince | 5-Star | Red Sword | Infantry

Stats:
HP: 39/42/45
ATK: 28/31/34
SPD: 26/30/33
DEF: 28/31/34
RES: 21/24/28

Weapon:
1-Star: 
Iron Sword (MT 5)
2-Star: Steel Sword (MT 8)
3-Star: Killing Edge (MT 7 | Special Cooldown -1)
5-Star: Enliron (MT 16 | Grants Special Cooldown -1 when this unit has Weapon Triangle Advantage) CANNOT BE INHERITED

Special
3-Star:
Rising Light (5 Cooldown: Before combat, deals [ATK - DEF/RES] damage to target and enemies 1 space away diagonally)
4-Star: Blazing Light (5 Cooldown: Before combat, deals [1.5*ATK - DEF/RES] damage to target and enemies 1 space away diagonally)

A Skill:
1-Star:
Death Blow 1 (Grants ATK +2 when this unit initiates combat)
2-Star: Death Blow 2 (Grants ATK +4 when this unit initiates combat)
4-Star: Death Blow 3 (Grants ATK +6 when this unit initiates combat)

B Skill:
5-Star: 
Warrior's Awakening (When HP < 50% at the start of the turn, grants Weapon Triangle Advantage to this unit during combat, and grants +20% ATK when this unit has Weapon Triangle Advantage, inflicts -20% ATK when this unit has Weapon Triangle Disadvantage) CANNOT BE INHERITED

C Skill:
1-Star:
Breath of Life 1 (After any combat this unit initiates, adjacent allies recover 3 HP)
2-Star: Breath of Life 2 (After any combat this unit initiates, adjacent allies recover 5 HP)
4-Star: Breath of Life 3 (After any combat this unit initiates, adjacent allies recover 7 HP)

Overview: I built Rowan around FE Warriors's Awakening meter, which grows when you attack with Weapon Triangle Advantage and grants access to Awakening Mode, a temporary state of what is essentially permanent Weapon Triangle Advantage. To this end, Rowan has Enliron, which makes his Special cool down faster when he's attacking with Weapon Triangle Advantage, and Warrior's Awakening, which grants perma-WTA and a Triangle Adept 3 boost (which is unambiguously a boost here, since the first effect of Warrior's Awakening grants Rowan WTA over everything, so he'll always have WTA no matter who his opponent is). He also comes with the less situational Death Blow, which gives a flat +6 to Rowan's ATK when he starts combat, and Breath of Life, which allows Rowan to give his allies light healing after combat.
Rowan's strengths are respectable HP and DEF and decently-high ATK (44/47/50, 50/53/56 with Death Blow 3), and becoming much more effective once Warrior's Awakening is active. On offense, Warrior's Awakening grants Rowan a mighty 62/66/70 ATK, which becomes a staggering 70/75/79 ATK with Death Blow, and on defense, enemy ATK is lowered by 40% thanks the built-in Triangle Adept 3 and all foes having Weapon Triangle Disadvantage vs Rowan while Warrior's Awakening is active.
Rowan's weaknesses are his low RES, which allow mages to easily take Rowan down, and that he needs to be at half HP or lower at the start of his turn to access Warrior's Awakening, so it won't trigger if he hits sub-50% HP during his turn or during yours (unlike something like Vantage, which is active as soon as the HP threshold is reached, Warrior's Awakening works more like a Defiant skill). Additionally, his SPD, while decent, is not amazing, so it's unlikely that Rowan will double-attack his foes without buffs and/or debuffs being applied.
Overall, Rowan is an exceptionally powerful juggernaut... if he can get into his super mode.

Lianna - Aytolis Princess

Spoiler

Lianna | Aytolis Princess | 5-Star | Red Sword | Infantry

Stats:
HP: 36/39/42
ATK: 26/30/33
SPD: 30/33/36
DEF: 24/27/30
RES: 25/29/32

Weapon:
1-Star: 
Iron Sword (MT 5)
3-Star: Silver Sword (MT 11)
5-Star: Falcinna (MT 16 | Grants a boost to ATK/SPD/DEF/RES equal to [number of adjacent allies]x2 during combat) CANNOT BE INHERITED

Special
3-Star:
Rising Light (5 Cooldown: Before combat, deals [ATK - DEF/RES] damage to target and enemies 1 space away diagonally)
4-Star: Growing Light (5 Cooldown: Before combat, deals [ATK - DEF/RES] damage to target and enemies 1 space away diagonally and 2 spaces up/down/left/right)

A Skill:
1-Star:
SPD/RES Bond 1 (Grants SPD/RES +3 during combat if this unit is adjacent to an ally)
2-Star: SPD/RES Bond 2 (Grants SPD/RES +4 during combat if this unit is adjacent to an ally)
4-Star: SPD/RES Bond 3 (Grants SPD/RES +5 during combat if this unit is adjacent to an ally)

B Skill:
5-Star: 
Vanguard's Bond (When adjacent to an ally, grants this unit and adjacent allies ATK/SPD/DEF/RES +3 during combat) CANNOT BE INHERITED

C Skill:
1-Star:
Breath of Life 1 (This unit performs follow-up attacks immediately when HP < 25%)
2-Star: Breath of Life 2 (This unit performs follow-up attacks immediately when HP < 50%)
4-Star: Breath of Life 3 (This unit performs follow-up attacks immediately when HP < 75%)

Overview: Whereas Rowan is built around getting into the super-powerful Awakening state and slaughtering everything from there, Lianna is built around Pair Up and the more passive benefits it provides. To this end, she has SPD/RES Bond, which boosts her SPD to 35/38/41 and her RES to 31/35/38 when she is next to an ally, Vanguard's Bond, which boosts Lianna's ATK, SPD, DEF and RES by 3 as well as that of any adjacent allies during combat (essentially acting as an omni-Spur 2 that also affects Lianna), and Breath of Life, which also encourages being close to allies by letting Lianna heal her allies after starting a fight next to them. She also has Falcinna, which further bolster's Lianna's stats by 2 for each ally she has next to her, and Growing Light, which allows her to smack enemies in a wide (if somewhat oddly-shaped) area with damage before entering combat.
Lianna's strengths are her somewhat high SPD, which will at worst prevent her from being doubled, her respectable RES and ATK, and just how much she gains when she is able to position herself next to an ally. With Falcinna, Lianna gains +2 ATK/SPD/DEF/RES for every ally she is adjacent to during combat, so even before any other skills, she gains a fairly sizable boost with a nearby ally or two. With SPD/RES Bond, Lianna gains +5 SPD/RES when she is adjacent to an ally during combat, which makes her much more capable of doubling foes as well as more durable against magic users. And finally, with Vanguard's Bond, Lianna and any adjacent allies gain +3 ATK, SPD, DEF and RES during combat, which makes her and her allies a little better in every way. When combined, Lianna can have a maximum statline of:
1 Ally Adjacent:
 | ATK: 47/51/54 | SPD: 40/43/46 | DEF: 29/32/35 | RES: 35/39/42
2 Allies Adjacent: 
 | ATK: 49/53/56 | SPD: 42/45/48 | DEF: 31/34/37 | RES: 37/41/44
3 Allies Adjacent: 
 | ATK: 51/55/58 | SPD: 44/47/50 | DEF: 33/36/39 | RES: 39/43/46
4 Allies Adjacent (Not actually possible for the player, but I could see it happening in Training Tower or something so it's probably worth mentioning):
 | ATK: 53/57/60 | SPD: 46/49/52 | DEF: 35/38/41 | RES: 41/45/48
Additionally, Lianna can boost those stats by +2-4 with Hone/Fortify buffs, since these are all passive buffs.
Lianna's primary weakness is that she basically needs someone else to be next to her at all times to be effective, since otherwise she's not particularly impressive stat-wise (her SPD/RES are nice, and her ATK and DEF are acceptable, but nothing about her is great). This also means that skills that in some way move Lianna away from her allies (Lunge, Knock Back, Drag Back) can weaken her very effectively, and that just killing Lianna's allies makes her much less of a threat. Additionally, no matter how many allies are next to her, Lianna has no way to improve her low HP, so a strong enough foe can kill her fairly quickly (especially Lances, since they get WTA and hit her weaker DEF, but a strong enough Blue Mage like Linde or Tailtiu or Reinhardt could work too).
Overall, Lianna depends on her allies for her strength... and given how much strength she gets from them, that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Lissa - War Cleric (Reposted from earlier in thread, minor changes have been applied)

Spoiler

Lissa | War Cleric | 5-Star | Green Axe | Infantry

Stats:
HP: 41/44/47
ATK: 25/29/32
SPD: 24/28/31
DEF: 23/26/30
RES: 28/31/34

Weapon:
1-Star: 
Iron Axe (MT 5)
2-Star: Steel Axe (MT 8)
3-Star: Cleric's Axe (MT 10 | Healing skills used by this unit have 150% effectiveness)
5-Star: Cleric's Axe+ (MT 14 | Healing skills used by this unit have 150% effectiveness)
*For example, Ardent Sacrifice heals 15 HP (but only costs Lissa 10), Renewal restores 15 HP, Noontime recovers HP equal to 45% of damage dealt (Sol recovers 75%), Breath of Life restores 5/8/11 HP, etc.

Special Skill
3-Star: 
Daylight (4 Cooldown: Recover HP equal to 30% of damage dealt)
4-Star: Noontime (3 Cooldown: Recover HP equal to 30% of damage dealt)

A Skill:
2-Star: 
Warding Stance 1 (Grants RES +2 when attacked)
3-Star: Warding Stance 2 (Grants RES +4 when attacked)
5-Star: Warding Stance 3 (Grants RES +6 when attacked)

B Skill:
1-Star: 
Renewal 1 (Recover 10 HP every 4th turn)
2-Star: Renewal 2 (Recover 10 HP every 3rd turn)
4-Star: Renewal 3 (Recover 10 HP every 2nd turn)

Overview: Lissa's stats are largely similar to healer-Lissa's, though they're mostly higher because this Lissa has an additional 10 points of BST to work with. War Cleric Lissa also uses a unique (though inheritable) weapon, the Cleric's Axe, which on top of being fairly powerful also makes healing skills used by Lissa 50% more effective than they normally would be. To work with this, Lissa also comes with Noontime, which now heals for 45% of damage dealt thanks to the Healing Axe, and Renewal, which restores 15 HP to Lissa every other turn. She also has Warding Stance, which buffs her RES to 34/37/40 when attacked.
Lissa's strengths are in her healing skills, which let her heal off almost any damage quickly with Renewal (which heals around 1/3 of Lissa's max HP) and Noontime (which, thanks to the Cleric's Axe, will heal Lissa for almost as much as Sol while charging faster), and her high RES for an axe-fighter, which lets her bait (with Warding Stance) and counter (with WTA) Blue Mages (and she can, thanks to the above-mentioned healing skills, patch up whatever damage she takes from mages fairly easily).
Lissa's weaknesses are her lowish ATK, limiting Sol's effectiveness, SPD, making it more likely that enemies will double Lissa unless she gets a SPD buff, and DEF, making swords very dangerous for Lissa and other physical weapons still problematic.
Overall, Lissa's skills make her a capable mage-counter and possibly tank, albeit one that would very much like SPD and DEF buffs.

Owain - Chosen One (Reposted from earlier in thread, changes have been applied)

Spoiler

Owain | Chosen One | 5-Star | Red Sword | Infantry

Stats:
ATK: 24/28/31
SPD: 36/40/43
DEF: 21/24/27
RES: 24/27/30

Weapon:
1-Star: 
Iron Sword (MT 5)
3-Star: Killing Edge (MT 8 | Special Cooldown -1)
5-Star: Missiletainn (MT 10 | Special Cooldown -1, +10 Damage when Special triggers) CANNOT BE INHERITED
*Missiletainn's sprite is just a regular Steel Sword.

Special:
3-Star: 
New Moon (3 Cooldown: Resolve combat as though foe suffered DEF/RES -30%)
4-Star: Luna (3 Cooldown: Resolve combat as though foe suffered DEF/RES -50%)

A Skill:
1-Star: 
Darting Blow 1 (Grants SPD +2 when this unit initiates combat)
2-Star: Swift Sparrow 1 (Grants ATK/SPD +2 when this unit initiates combat)
4-Star: Swift Sparrow 2 (Grants ATK/SPD +4 when this unit initiates combat)

B Skill:
2-Star: 
Wrath 1 (When unit has HP < 25%, grants Special cooldown -1 & +10 damage if Special triggers)
3-Star: Wrath 2 (When unit has HP < 50%, grants Special cooldown -1 & +10 damage if Special triggers)
5-Star: Wrath 3 (When unit has HP < 75%, grants Special cooldown -1 & +10 damage if Special triggers)

Overview: Owain's stats lean extremely heavily toward SPD, with low ATK and defenses. Owain is designed to deal most of his damage through Special activations. To this end, Owain has his unique Missiletainn, which is slightly weaker than a Silver Sword, but not only lowers his Special Cooldown by 1, but also grants 10 additional damage whenever he activates his Special, Luna, which charges fairly quickly (2 Cooldown with Missiletainn) and halves enemy DEF to let more of Owain's not-so-stellar ATK through, and Wrath, which lets a slightly injured Owain lower his Special cooldown by 2 with every attack and deal 10 additional damage when his Special triggers (so 20 total, when combined with Missiletainn). He also has Swift Sparrow, which makes him even faster (40/43/46 SPD, making Owain much more likely to double and thus activate Luna) and slightly patches up his low ATK (38/42/45 ATK) when Owain initiates combat.
Owain's strengths are his very high SPD, which makes it likely that he will double, and then pop Luna on the second strike, and the very large damage boost he receives when he pops his Special. Owain not only deals an additional 10-20 damage (10 normally, 20 with Wrath) when he pops his Special, but with Luna, Owain's enemy also has their DEF halved, allowing much more of Owain's ATK to be used against them. Additionally, with Wrath, Owain also charges his Special faster, which could allow the use of a higher-charge Special in a manner similar to how he uses Luna in his default set if you wanted to do that.
Owain's weaknesses are his low HP and defenses, giving him very little durability, and his low ATK, which makes constant Luna procs necessary to deal significant damage.
If you're looking for a swordsman who deals lots of damage with frequent Special activations, and don't mind paper-thin defenses and mediocre ATK, then Owain might be the swordsman for you.

Elise - Strategist

Spoiler

Elise | Strategist | Green Tome | Cavalry

Stats: 
HP: 27/30/33
ATK: 33/36/40
SPD: 29/32/35
DEF: 10/13/16
RES: 31/34/37

Weapon:
1-Star:
Wind (MT 4)
2-Star: Elwind (MT 6)
3-Star: Moonlight (MT 7 | Recover 4 HP after any combat this unit initiates)
5-Star: Moonlight+ (MT 11 | Recover 4 HP after any combat this unit initiates)

Special:
3-Star:
New Moon (3 Cooldown: Resolve combat as though enemy suffered DEF/RES -30%)
4-Star: Moonbow (2 Cooldown: Resolve combat as though enemy suffered DEF/RES -30%)

A Skill:
1-Star:
Warding Blow 1 (Grants RES +2 when this unit initiates combat)
2-Star: Mirror Strike 1 (Grants ATK/RES +2 when this unit initiates combat)
4-Star: Mirror Strike 2 (Grants ATK/RES +4 when this unit initiates combat)

C Skill:
2-Star:
Spur RES 1 (Grants adjacent allies RES +2 during combat)
3-Star: Spur RES 2 (Grants adjacent allies RES +3 during combat)
5-Star: Ward Cavalry (Grants cavalry allies within 2 spaces DEF/RES +4 during combat)

Overview: Elise is a powerful mounted mage and capable mage-slayer. She comes with very high ATK, high RES and acceptably-high SPD, allowing her to be a considerable force on offense and also a good check against enemy mages. Elise also comes with Moonlight, which passively restores a little HP after combat, Moonbow, which lowers enemy RES to allow Elise to possibly break through high-RES foes, Mirror Strike, which makes Elise stronger (48/51/55 ATK with Moonlight+) and more resistant (34/37/40 RES) when she attacks, and Ward Cavalry, which makes Elise's cavalry allies more durable during combat.
Elise's strengths are being strong, especially when she attacks, fast, and having high RES, which allows her to face off against mages without much trouble. In particular, being a Green unit with high RES, Elise could be able to reliably defend against, and kill, Reinhardt. Additionally, with Moonlight, Elise can slowly restore her own HP by attacking enemies. This makes Elise very viable as a player-phase unit, as she can take down enemies and heal off any damage she takes after combat.
Elise's weaknesses are abysmal DEF, which makes any physical attacker extremely threatening to Elise, and low HP, so enemies with pre- or post-combat damage (the Rising/Blazing/Growing specials, Savage Blow, Poison Strike) or Moonbow/Luna (to lower Elise's high RES) are more threatening than they would be for higher-HP units, and enemies who can put out damage over her RES can kill her fairly quickly (so she needs to be at or near max HP if you want her to tank anything). As such, Elise is primarily a player-phase unit, since she cannot afford to take too strong a hit on defense.
Elise is a very strong green horse mage, and should serve you well if you can keep physical attackers from attacking her.

And now, a Grand Hero Battle-type unit, because I felt like this could be a thing at some point:
Marth - Hero-King

Spoiler

Marth | Hero-King | 5-Star | Red Sword | Infantry

Stats:
HP: 41
ATK: 31
SPD: 34
DEF: 29
RES: 23

Weapon:
1-Star: 
Iron Sword (MT 5)
3-Star: Silver Sword (MT 11)
5-Star: Exalted Falchion (MT 16 | Effective vs R/B/G Breath. If in combat against foe using sword/lance/axe/breath, unit receives 50% damage from first attack) CANNOT BE INHERITED

Special
3-Star:
Buckler (3 Cooldown: Reduces damage from adjacent foes by 30%)
4-Star: Pavise (3 Cooldown: Reduces damage from adjacent foes by 50%)

B Skill:
2-Star: 
Renewal 1 (Recover 10 HP at the start of every 4th turn)
3-Star: Renewal 2 (Recover 10 HP at the start of every 3rd turn)
5-Star: Renewal 3 (Recover 10 HP at the start of every 2nd turn)

C Skill:
1-Star:
Spur SPD 1 (Grants adjacent allies SPD +2 during combat)
2-Star: Drive SPD 1 (Grants allies within 2 spaces SPD +2 during combat)
4-Star: Drive SPD 2 (Grants allies within 2 spaces SPD +3 during combat)

Overview: Hero-King Marth is identical to regular Marth stat-wise, but his skills differentiate him into a bulkier hero. For starters, this Marth has the Exalted Falchion, which is still effective against dragons, but trades Renewal 2 for being able to ignore 50% of damage on the first strike from any melee attacker on their first strike, Aegis, which allows Marth to further reduce damage from adjacent attakers, Renewal, which gives him the passive HP recovery that the other Falchion had, and Drive SPD, which lets Marth make nearby allies a bit faster.
HK Marth's primary strength is in his defensive capability. So long as he is not against a magic user, Marth can greatly lower the damage he takes with his Exalted Falchion (always, though only on the first hit) and Pavise (only when it activates... but it could activate on the first hit), and can then heal off what damage he did take with Renewal. He's also decently powerful offensively, since he has a total of 47 ATK with the Exalted Falchion and and a pretty-high 34 SPD, giving him good offensive stats to go with his defensive capabilities.
HK Marth's primary weakness is magic users, who target his lower RES and who he cannot nullify any damage from with his default toolkit.
Hero-King Marth is a fairly strong and surprisingly durable swordsman, as long as he does not face a mage.

Hopefully these are good!

Edited by ILikeKirbys

@Usana If you are wondering why the stats are weird, I didn't really understand the bonuses of heroes different classes. Also, Duessul doesn't really fit me as a veteran. But can somebody check his growths to see if he is the Jagen archetype. Also, L'Archel's stats were made to reference the Ivaldi tome's orginal effect of having +5 def. In fact, the tome's effect was originally supposed to be Close Def 3. But can ranged units have close def?

Also, what SS characters should I do next? I might do warriors of Frelia next.

On 11/12/2017 at 10:31 PM, Poimagic said:

@Usana If you are wondering why the stats are weird, I didn't really understand the bonuses of heroes different classes. Also, Duessul doesn't really fit me as a veteran. But can somebody check his growths to see if he is the Jagen archetype. Also, L'Archel's stats were made to reference the Ivaldi tome's orginal effect of having +5 def. In fact, the tome's effect was originally supposed to be Close Def 3. But can ranged units have close def?

Also, what SS characters should I do next? I might do warriors of Frelia next.

Generally speaking, at the moment these are the 5-Star base stat totals for each unit category (per the Gamepedia wiki, apologies if I missed anything):
Melee Infantry: 157~158 BST (Athena & Bartre have 156 for some reason tho, and Ayra has 163 for some reason)
Bow & Dagger Infantry: 147~148 BST (Faye gets 154, maybe because she's a Villager-type unit? Also Summer Frederick has 149, not entirely sure why tho)
Staff Infantry: 147~148 BST
Mage Infantry: 147~149 BST
Dragon Infantry: 157~163 BST (F!Corrin and Adult!Tiki have 157, Fae has 162, and Young!Tiki and Nowi have 163. Ninian has 149, but that's presumably because she's also a Dancer-type unit)
Melee Dancer: 149~150 BST (Olivia has 150, Azuras & Ninian have 149)
Ranged Dancer: 139~140 BST (Shigure has 139, Inigo & Performing Arts Olivia have 140)
Melee Cavalry: 154~155 BST (Frederick has 153, Gunter has 150 and Jagen has 148, presumably the latter two are due to their being from the Jagen archetype. Also Sigurd has 159 for some reason)
Bow Cavalry: 149 BST (There's only Brave Heroes Lyn in this category tho)
Mage Cavalry: 144~145 BST
Staff Cavalry: 144~145 BST (Clarine has 144, Priscilla & Elise have 145)
Melee Flying: 156~158 BST
Mage Flying: 147~148 BST (Summer Corrin and Halloween Nowi have 147, Spring Camilla has 148)
Melee Armor: 168~169 BST (Amelia is the exception: as a Trainee-type Melee Armor unit, she has 173 BST)
Ranged Armor: 165 BST (Only two examples of this at the moment, those being Halloween Henry and Halloween Jakob)

Trainees (for example, Amelia, and presumably Young!Tiki/Nowi/Fae are treated this way as well given their higher BST relative to the average... unless F!Corrin and Adult!Tiki are just abnormally low for Dragons) and Villager-type units (for example, Faye/Gray/Tobin) get a few extra points to work with, while the Jagen archetype (at the moment just Jagen and Gunter) get lower BST than their category would normally have.

As to your question regarding Duessel, I dunno if I'd call him a Jagen. He comes too late (especially on Eirika's route; Ephraim gets him earlier, but still too late IMO) for me to think of him as a Jagen-type crutch character (I feel like Seth would be the best candidate for that, but he doesn't quite work for that because he stays awesome through the whole game if you're not like me and bench him because you remember Marcus being craptacular in Blazing Sword and don't want a repeat of that wasted experience), and I think he can turn out pretty decently. Seems like just a standard prepromote to me, albeit a fairly good one (though that might just have been me getting lucky, and possibly misremembering things).
Also, ranged units can have Close DEF, since that skill has no inheritance restriction. And even if it did, if you're attaching it to her legendary weapon you can just add whatever you want as long as it isn't too broken (or even if it is, don't let a little thing like balance stop you if you think something would be cool).

As for Sacred Stones characters to do next, I would suggest trying Cormag, Vanessa, Franz and/or Gilliam. Not all warriors of Frelia, admittedly, but a couple of 'em are.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

Well I figured I'd have a go at doing some Fate characters

Spoiler

Title: King of Knights
Name: Artoria Pendragon
Orb Affinity: Lance
Starting Star Rank: 5 Star

Character Description: King of the Britons. Wielder of the legendary sword Excalibur

Stats (5*):

Level 1

HP

Atk

Spd

Def

Res

Low

Middle

High

Level 40

HP

Atk

Spd

Def

Res

Low

Middle

High

MOV: 2 (Infantry)
Weakness: Infantry/Dragon

Weapons:

Name

Might

Range

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Iron Sword

-

-

-

Steel Sword

-

-

-

Silver Sword

-

-

-

Excalibur

If unit's Atk - foe's Atk ≥ 3, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 per attack.
(If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.)

5*

-

Assists:
This hero has no assists

Specials:

Name

Cooldown

Effect

SP Cost

Inherit Restriction

Mana Burst B

Before combat, this unit gains +2 to all stats

150 (Default 5*)

Cannot be Inherited

Mana Burst A

Before combat, this unit gains +3 to all stats

Cannot be Inherited

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Inherit Restriction

Type

Water Boost 1

If unit has at least 3 more HP than enemy at the start of combat, unit receives Res+2 during combat.

None

A

Water Boost 2

If unit has at least 3 more HP than enemy at the start of combat, unit receives Res+4 during combat.

^

A

Water Boost 3

If unit has at least 3 more HP than enemy at the start of combat, unit receives Res+6 during combat.

^

A

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Inherit Restriction

Type

Instinct C

Unit counterattacks  first when attacked at HP ≥ 90%.

None

C

Instinct B

Unit counterattacks  first when attacked at HP ≥ 80%.

^

C

Instinct A

Unit counterattacks  first when attacked at HP ≥ 70%.

^

C

Decided to make even more FE7 Characters.

Renault - Burdened Bishop (Infantry, Blue Tome)

Description: A bishop wandering The Dread Isle. Shrouded in mystery, and has a troubled past. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.

Stats: 36/29/34/28/30

Weapon: Luce - 14 Might. 16 Might. If foe's HP is 100% when combat starts, unit receives Attack/Speed+2 during combat.

Assist Skill: Reciprocal Aid

Passive Skills:  Red Tomebreaker, Breath Of Life

Dart - Badon's Commando (Infantry, Axe)

Description: An amnesiac pirate who is also Rebecca's brother. Foulmouthed, yet kind. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.

Stats: 45/38/35/25/15

Weapon: Brave Axe+

Special Skill: Dragon Fang

Passive Skills: Life And Death, Brash Assault

Erk - Studious Mage (Infantry, Red Tome)

Description: An Etrurian Mage and a student of Pent. Charming, but very uptight. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.

Stats: 36/32/35/20/26

Weapon: Raudrraven+

Assist Skill: Swap

Passive Skills: Triangle Adept, Threaten Speed

Geitz - The Wanderer (Infantry, Axe)

Description: A nihilistic warrior on a journey of self-discovery. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.

Stats: 43/35/32/28/20

Weapon: Slaying Axe+

Special Skill: Blazing Thunder

Passive Skills: Sturdy Blow, Axebreaker

Harken - Troubled Warrior (Infantry, Sword)

Description: The sole survivor of Pherae's Knights. A troubled individual with various mental issues. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.

Stats: 40/35/32/32/19

Weapon: Brave Sword+

Special Skill: Draconic Aura

Passive Skills: Death Blow, Seal Speed/Defense

Edited by The Lord Of Gems

Athos

Spoiler

Athos

Title: Legendary Archsage

Type: Icon_Class_Red_Tome.png

Movement: Icon_Move_Armored.png

Stats: HP/37-40-44 Atk/35-38-41 Spd/22-25-28 Def/22-25-29 Def/34-37-40

BST: 165

Weapons:

Thunder

Elthunder

Thoron

Forblaze: Mt: 14 Eff: Grants Atk+3. Before combat this unit initiates, if unit's Special trigger is charged, foes in an area near target take damage equal to unit's Atk minus foe's Res. Effective against dragons.

Skills:

A

Master Ward - If attacked, unit granted Def/Res+4 during combat; also gains Special cooldown charge +1. (If using other similar skill, only highest value applied. Skill can not be inherited.) SP: 300

B

Renewal 1

Renewal 2

Renewal 3

C

Fortify Res 1

Fortify Res 2

Fortify Magic - Grants adjacent tome, staff, and dragonstone allies Def/Res+4 through their next actions at the start of each turn. SP: 200

Support

Ardent Sacrifice

Special Skill:

Chilling Wind

Iceberg

He has 6 skills, instead of 5!

Also here's Pent

Spoiler

Pent

Title: Mage General

Type: Icon_Class_Blue_Tome.png

Movement: Icon_Move_Infantry.png

Stats: HP/34-37-41 Atk/32-35-38 Spd/30-33-36 Def/15-18-22 Res/28-31-35

BST: 154

Weapons:

Thunder

Elthunder

Thoron

Fimbulvetr - Mt: 14 Eff: Grants Spd/Res+2. While at HP. ≥ 75%, and if unit's Res >  foe's Res, foe can not counterattack. 

Skills

A

Warding Stance 1

Warding Stance 2

Repulsive Ward - If attacked, unit granted Def/Res+3 during combat; also gains Special cooldown charge +1. (If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.) SP: 200

B

Sage's Technique - If in combat against foe using sword, axe, or lance, unit receives 30% less damage from the first attack. SP: 300

C

Hone Atk 1

Hone Atk 2

Hone Magic - Grants adjacent tome, staff, and dragonstone allies Atk/Spd+4 through their next actions at the start of each turn. SP: 200

Support

Ardent Sacrifice

Special

Chilling Wind

Glacies

Edited by Logos

@ILikeKirbys thanks for telling me all that. This means that Joshua needs 5 more points added, Duessel needs 1 more points added, and L'Archel needs 5 points taken off. As for the units I will do, the first 4 I did will be edited along with Gilliam, Syrene, and Vanessa, the three warriors of Frelia.

A little SRW-derived thought experiment:

SRX:

Spoiler

Sword Flier Armor

BST: 250

HP: 125

Atk: 40

Spd: 25

Def: 30

Res: 30

Special: Uranus Field- Cooldown of 4, when attacked, increases Def and Res by 50% of Atk.

Weapon: Supreme Sword- 16 Mt, range 1, counts as Colorless, reduces enemy's Def by 7 after combat for one turn.

A Skill: Perfect Counter- can counter attacks at any range.

B Skill: Wary Fighter X, neither is unit nor the enemy may ever double the other barring Brave weaponry.

C Skill: Chain Attack- adjacent enemies in a straight line in the direction of the attack are hit for SRX's Atk - their Def AoE damage. So SXXXX but not SX-XX where - is an empty space and S is the SRX.

Sacred Seal: Steel Soul- mitigates any unit weaknesses.

SRX cannot be pulled, it can only be brought into battle by fielding R-1, R-2, and R-3 each with Variable Formation equipped. Variable Formation to be used requires the 3 R units to be adjacent to each other. Once SRX is created, it will occupy R-1's spot and you will be unable to disassemble it until the battle's end. SRX's HP value upon forming is determined by that of the components (R-1's base is 40, R-2's 50, R3's 30) + 5. To create a merged bonuses SRX, one must merge all 3 R units, SRX will inherit the lowest merge value.

The idea is a super unit who is extremely powerful, but the price paid is that it effectively cuts down on your fieldable units from 4 to 2. But is this too weak, or too strong?

I made one.

Name: Xelon

Spoiler

Title: Wandering Nobody

Type: Blue Tome

Movement: Infantry 

Neutral IVs Max 5* Stats: 40 HP | 34 Atk | 36 Spd | 14 Def | 25 Res(149 BST)

5* Weapon: Twilight Blade(Mt 14 | Grants Def+3. At start of turn, adjacent foes suffer Res-4 til next turn.)

Special: Twilight Strike(Attacks the target and all adjacent enemies for damage equal to current attack)

Skill C: Fortify Res 3
Skill A: Close Counter

Quotes

Summoned: So this is the world I've ended up in. I am Xelon, a Nobody. If you are worth my time, I will fight beside you.

Friend Greetings: I do not know why, but [Friend] sent me to give you my greetings. 

Castle Quotes:

What is there to know about my history? To be honest, one day I existed in this strange town in a realm between light and darkness. I am a shadow, nothing more.

This place is a much nicer castle than the one that I originally lived at. 

I suppose it is good to throw my lot in with the forces of light, there were people in my world who sought out the power of darkness, only to be consumed by it. I wonder if the Emblian Empire will do the same.

Character Page:

Your curiosity to see what is under my hood is slightly annoying. 

My power is over twilight, I learned to control the very shadows I was born into. It is not a magic for the faint hearted as it requires a delicate balance.

I do not know what your aim is, but you do not seem a bad sort.

You nudged me, do you have a question?

Level-ups

[+0-1]: I don't even have a heart and I feel bad about this...
[+2-4]: Acceptable returns for the level of effort that I have put in.
[+5-6]: It's almost as if the quest to regain my own heart has made me a much stronger person!

Learning a Skill: I will be able to put this to good use.

Turn Action

Yes, I'm ready.

The enemy awaits.

I understand.

Special Skill Activation

Take this!

These are thorns of pure shadow!

I'm going to bring the pain!

Into Battle: It's my time to shine!

Death: No... not now...

Level 40

Hello there, [Player], you've helped me grow on my path in order to reclaim what was once lost. While I've not been able to regain my old heart, I've noticed that the bonds that I have formed with the people here have allowed me to grow a new one. If you would allow it, I would like to stay here with all the friends I've made, thanks to your efforts.

Yoshiro

Spoiler

Title: Never Misses Training

Type: Red Sword

Movement: Infantry 

Neutral IVs Max 5* Stats: 42 HP | 36 Atk | 40 Spd | 30 Def | 10 Res(158 BST)

5* Weapon: Auringonvalo(Mt 16 | Grants Spd +3. At the start of every turn, wielder restores 5 HP.)

Special: Prism Strike(Cooldown 4. Adds half of Spd to Atk for calculation of damage)

Skill B: Instinctive Defense(If this unit is attacked and unit's Spd is greater than the attacker by 5 or more, damage is reduced by 2 at level 1. If the unit's Spd is greater than the attacker by 3 or more, damage is reduced by 3 at level 2. If the unit's Spd is greater than the attacker, damage is reduced by 4 at level 3.)
Skill A: Swift Movement(If this unit initiates an attack, Atk+2 if spd is greater than or equal to 5 more than the target at level one. Atk+3 if Spd is greater than or equal to 3 more than the target at level two. Atk+4 if Spd is greater than the target's speed at level three. Allows doubling at Levels 2 and 3.)

Quotes

Summoned: Greetings, I am Yoshiro Sano, loyal right hand to the Goddess Sinikka, I am pleased to make your acquaintance. I will lend my blade to your cause if it is just.

Friend Greetings: Your friend, [Friend] wanted me to give you a welcoming gift. 

Castle Quotes:

This is a very nice place, did you do the decorating yourself, [Player]?

I'm glad that we only knock out our opponents, I once took a life, but I've never been able to forgive myself since then. Our opponents are still people with lives and dreams and families. 

Your tactical prowess reminds me of my mentor. I don't think you'll ever meet him as he's retired, but I was surprised when I found out that he happened to be the father of my own father.

Character Page:

I admire your willingness to spend time with your troops.

Now now, there's no need to nudge me, if you want my attention, calling my name would work just the same.

I wonder how Chiasa is doing, I haven't been home in a while to see her.

If you would like some tea, I could brew some for you.

Level-ups

[+0-1]: I must be slipping up on my training...
[+2-4]: I can still push myself harder, I must double down on my training.
[+5-6]: Yes! Now this is more like it! I knew that if I pushed myself hard enough, I'd break through my perceived limits!

Learning a Skill: With these new skills, I'll be able to protect people better!

Turn Action

I await your orders!

I'm ready!

I can do this!

Special Skill Activation

I won't let you hurt my friends!

This will be the final blow!

You are too dangerous to allow walk!

Into Battle: I will protect those I can!

Death: Guh... I blundered.

Level 40

Greetings, [Player], I feel that I must reveal to you my secret. No no, it's no trouble, you've proved yourself to be an absolutely great person and worth trusting with this. I'm not a mere Paladin. When we met, I told you that I'm the right hand of Lady Sinikka, but I never told you what I am. I am a Mythic Commander, if you would permit me to stay, I would like to use my skills to assist you in stopping this war between Askr and Embla. You will? Thank you! I promise you that you won't be disappointed, [Player]!

Edited by Neopolitan

Welp, time to throw my hat into the ring. Not sure how to put asterisks above the e's but dammit I wanna use french words one way or another. Would love to see what you guys think of him.

Spoiler

5a110c6e8540b_CeruHeroSummon.thumb.png.31b210ca6dd333b88a21f3fbbcab58bd.png

Name: Ceru (as you could obviously see)

Type: Red Tome 

Movement: Calvary

Character Description: A young mage who love of magic and arts knows no bounds. Can be quite lazy at times but is well meaning all the same.

Neutral Max LV 5* Stats: 34 HP | 34 ATK | 27 SPD | 20 DEF | 35 RES

5* Weapon: Azure Noire (Mt 16 | When initiating combat unit is treated as a Blue Tome Calvary unit. Grants +4 Resistance.)

Special: Cyan Essence (When unit is about to be hit by an enemy special this unit counter-attacks before the enemy. Unit cannot preform follow-up when using special.)

Skill B: Cerulean Aura (When attacked by a sword, lance, or axe this unit's RES is used as DEF for the first hit.)

Skill C: Counter Affinity (Unit gains weapon triangle advantage when attacked by an enemy.)

Quotes

Summoned: See above*

Friend Greeting: Bonne Journee amie. Just a greeting from [Friend] to you.

Castle Quotes:

I've been dabbling in the arts for a time. Would you care to join me sometime, I'm sure you'd love it.

Have you ever tried learning a different language, I hear it's extremely beneficial for you.

Why so much blue you say? Well to be honest I just really like the look of it.

Character Page:

Say do you think we could go to an art exhibit at one point. I'd love to see what pieces are being showcased.

Do I know more than one language? ....Maaaaybeee - not really. I just like using those quotes from time to time.

Oh, uhhh... Are we playing a poking game now?

To think that I was shot out by that weird bow thing. Life sure is full of surprises.

Level ups

[+0-1] Let's just pretend that didn't happen shall we.

[+2-4] Tres bein merci. I'm finally getting stronger!

[+5-6] Yes!! Oh, sorry got a bit excited there.

Learning a Skill: I am your canvas to paint as you see fit.

Turn Action

En garde, mon amie.

Your orders?

Lead the way.

Special Skill Activation

Time to paint the town blue!

You won't stop me!

I cannot lose. I will not lose!

Into Battle: We can do this.

Death: Is this... how it ends...

Level 40 Confession

Bonjour mon amie! I need to talk to you real quick. I just want to let you know that I appreciate all you've done for me. Most people would have given up on me, so to see you stick with me through all this really means a lot to me. My life is yours now and forever. Well now that I've got that off my chest it's time to work on my magic, a bein tut!

Spoiler

Echidna- Goddess of the West

latest?cb=20170820022527
Green Axe Infantry
BST: 161
HP/40, ATK/38, SPD/33, DEF/33, RES/17
Weapon: Swordreaver (12 Mt)- If unit's HP ≥ 50% in combat against a sword user, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
A: Steady Blow 2- If unit initiates combat, unit granted Spd/Def+4 during battle.
B: Lance Breaker 3- If unit's HP > 50% in combat against a lance user, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
C: Threaten Atk 3- Inflicts Atk-5 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn.

Spoiler

Elffin- Seer of Truth

latest?cb=20170501215829

Blue Mage Infantry
BST: 140
HP/30, ATK/32, SPD/34, DEF/14, RES/30
Weapon: Blárswallow+ (10 Mt)- Gives Atk+20% if weapon-triangle advantage, Atk-20% if disadvantage.
Assist: Play- Enables target to take another action. Cannot be used on units with Sing, Dance or Play.
B: Brave Dance: If Dance, Play or Sing is used, target also has their Special trigger accelerated (cooldown count-1).
C: Drive Atk 3- Grants allies within 2 spaces Atk+3 during combat.

Spoiler

Larum- Cheerful Dancer

Lalum

Colorless Staff Infantry
BST: 140
HP/30, ATK/34, SPD/36, DEF/12, RES/28
Weapon: Gronnstaff+ (12 Mt)- Grants weapon advantage vs. blue foes. Damage from unit's staff will be calculated the same as other weapons.
Assist: Not quite sure due to the new update coming up, but I´ll something when it´s up
A: Atk Res Bond- Grants Atk/Res+5 to this unit during combat if unit is adjacent to an ally.
B: Soothing Dance 2: If Dance, Play or Sing is used, target also target also granted Atk +3 and has 10 HP restored

Edited by silveraura25

Shinjiro Taiga - Raging Tiger

Spoiler

Red Sword Infantry
BST 164 (boosted Sword Infantry; like Joshua/Ayra/ETC) - Gets a full kit, though I gave him an assist instead of a B skill.
HP-40 ATK-30 SPD-22 DEF-36 RES-36
I wasn't sure how to do him up stat wise. I seem to recall that he was mostly a jack of all trades. But it has been a while since I last played and I didn't see any easy combat stats references anywhere. So I just built him to fit the play-style I imagined for him here.

Weapon: Twin Dachi (16 MT) - Prevents follow-up attacks in combat from unit and foes if unit's HP ≥ 50%. Cannot be Inherited.

He is depicted as a dual wielder. I decided that I would just imagine that he uses the second weapon for defense to prevent the opponent from following up against him. So yeah Wary Fighter 3 effect.

Assist: Protect - Protects an adjacent ally; the allied unit takes no damage from attacks as long as this unit is adjacent, but cannot counter. The assisting unit takes damage as if it were the one attacked instead.

Basically Shinjiro had the protect command which would . . . well . . . protect an ally. So this basically means that you have to bring Shinjiro down first if you want to hurt his allies. And  he has solid bulk. However, do note that the ally has to be adjacent. If you drag them back/knock them away from him he won't be able to protect them form the next attack. So that is also an option. Also Shinjiro is the one who gets the special charge up since he is the one taking the damage. Not that he is going to charge too fast since his weapon will prevent him from being doubled while protecting.

Special:
Mad Tiger's Fang (2 Cooldown) - Grants +10 damage.
Super Nova (3 Cooldown) -  Grants +10 damage for each ally within two spaces of the unit(deals no extra damage if no allies are around). Cannot be Inherited.

His first one just deals extra damage. It is basically a Wo Dao. Except the sword would also get the damage from the usual special. Compared to Moonbow this attack is weaker if the foe has more than 30 defense, but stronger if the foe has less defense.
So yeah, his ultimate attack when he has strong bonds is to basically ask everyone for their power. Speaking of which "Everyone! Give me Power!" would be one of his special quotes. I thought of making it a 4 turn cooldown, but then it would be outperformed by Ignis/Glacies. Assuming +6 Def/Res from Owl type effect, Ignis/Glacies do 33 vs 30. Meanwhile bonfire/iceberg do 21 vs 30. If the allies all drive defense on top it can hit 25 vs 30. 
Basically unless I make the damage an ugly +8 or +9 It is too weak for 4 cooldown or too strong from 3 cooldown. I am assuming at least some work went into it since the special itself requires positioning. Since the special gets significantly weaker for each ally who falls I figured it would be alright if it was on the 'too strong' side, since all you have to do is kill one of his allies for it to max out at 20, which would make it even to the 3 turn cooldowns(or even weaker if the remaining two have drives/spurs).

A Skill:
Allied Bonds 1- During combat, unit's Atk/Spd/Def/Res boosted by number of adjacent allies x 2.
Allied Bonds 2- During combat, unit's Atk/Spd/Def/Res boosted by number of adjacent allies x 2.
Allied Bonds 3- During combat, unit's Atk/Spd/Def/Res boosted by number of allies within two spaces x 2.

Basically Owl tome would be the be the tier two effect which was the usual when owl tomes came out. Rather than have it be x 3, I decided to give it range to let it be a bit more flexible. Besides in Sakura Wars you don't need to be right on top of each other to benefit from an allies presence so it fits.

C Skill:
Allied Resolve 1 - If unit has at least 1 adjacent ally at start of turn this unit and all adjacent allies are healed for 3HP.
Allied Resolve 2 - If unit has at least 1 adjacent ally at start of turn this unit and all adjacent allies are healed for 5HP.
Allied Resolve 3-  If unit has at least 1 ally within two spaces at start of turn this unit and all allies within two spaces are healed for 5HP.

Basically Sakura Wars is all about building bonds with your allies. So that is what he is mostly built around. Plus they could all basically heal each other. A bit weaker than Breath of Life, but you don't need to attack something and it heals the unit that has it as well. And at rank three it has range.

So yeah, folks will basically dump Renewal 3 on him and probably say good enough. Protect away.

I'll need to go through and do some commentary at some point, but for now that is it.

All righty then. How bout some Fates children? Note: These version of the kids will be based off of there waves below Dlc counterparts. Also, Bold equals new skills/inheritable weapon.

F!Kana: Wandering Dragon (Sword, Infantry)

Spoiler

Description: A dragon who believes that she lost her father. Daughter of Corrin. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.

HP: 38/40/42 Atk: 30/32/34 Spd: 32/34/36 Def: 28/30/32 Res: 20/22/24 BST: 158

Weapon: Omega Yato (Mt 16. If unit initiates combat, unit gains +3 atk/spd)

Support: Ardent Sacrifice

B Slot Skill: Renewal

C Slot Skill: Hone Atk/Spd 2 (Grants adjacent allies Atk and Spd +3 through their next actions at the start of each turn)

M!Kana: Mourning Dragon (Sword, Infantry)

Spoiler

Description: A young dragon who believes that he lost his mother. Son of Corrin. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.

HP: 38/40/42 Atk: 35/37/39 Spd: 32/34/36 Def: 23/25/27 Res: 19/21/23 BST: 157

Weapon: Omega Yato (Mt 16. If unit initiates combat, unit gains +3 atk/spd)

Special: Draconic Aura

A Slot Skill: Fury 

C Slot Skill: Fortify Def/Res 2 (Grants adjacent allies res and def +3 through their next actions at the start of each turn)

Siegbert: Studious Heir (Sword, Cavalry)

Spoiler

Description: The heir to the Nohrian throne. Very studious. The son of Xander.

Hp: 44/46/48 Atk: 32/34/36 Spd: 22/24/26 Def: 33/35/37 Res: 13/15/17 BST: 154

Weapon: Divine Siegfried (Mt 16. Def +3. Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance)

Special: 

A slot skill: Sturdy Blow

C Slot Skill: Goad Cavalry

Forrest: Mistaken Prince (Cavalry, Red tome)

Spoiler

Description: A prince who is often mistaken for a girl. Son of Leo. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates

Hp: 32/34/36 Atk: 32/34/36 Spd: 25/27/29 Def: 18/20/22 Res: 28/30/32 BST: 145

Weapon: Divine Brynhildr (Mt 14. If unit is attacked by breath, tome, or staff, damage dealt is halved)

Assist: Ardent Sacrifice 

B Slot Skill: Quick Riposte

C Slot Skill: Gentihomie (Female allies within 2 spaces get +2 def/res/atk/spd. Can only be inherited by male units.)

Shiro: Brash Heir (Sword, Infantry)

Spoiler

Description: A former lancer who switched weapons after inheriting the Raijinto. Very brash. Son of Ryoma. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.

Hp: 38/40/42 Atk: 32/34/36 Spd: 33/35/37 Def: 28/30/32 Res: 16/18/20 BST: 158

Weapon: Divine Raijinto (Mt 16. Spd +3. Enables unit to counter attack regardless of distance) 

Special: Rend Heaven (CD 4. Boosts Damage by 50% of oppenents atk)

A slot skill: Defiant Atk

B Slot Skill: Brash Assault 

Kiragi: Cheerful Prince (Bow, Infantry)

Spoiler

Description: A cheerful prince who seems to lighten the mood when he is around. Inherited the Fujin Yumi, but can't seem to use if right. Son of Takumi. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.

Hp: 34/36/38 Atk: 32/34/36 Spd: 33/35/37 Def: 23/25/27 Res: 16/18/20 BST: 148

Weapon: Divine Fujin Yumi (Mt 14. If units Hp is greater than or equal to 90% at the start of combat, enemy gets cooldown -1.)

Special: Heaven Strike (CD 3. Boost damage dealt by 30% of oppenets Atk)

A slot skill: Atk/Spd bond 3 (Grants Atk/Spd +5 during combat if unit is adjacent to an ally.)

C slot skill: Hone speed

Shigure: Light Sky Singer (Lance, Flyer)

Spoiler

Description: A flyer with a beautiful voice. Wears the pendant of his mother, Azura. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.

Hp: 34/36/38 Atk: 33/35/38 Spd: 33/35/38 Def: 19/21/23 Res: 29/31/33 BST: 158

Weapon: Guard Naginata (Mt 12. If units is attacked, unit gains +2 def and res.)

Support: Rally Spd/Res

B slot skill: Quick Riposte

C Slot Skill: Guidance

And like that, I have finished. Feed back would be appreciated.

@silveraura25 I like that Echidna! Not sure how I feel about giving an Axe unit Swordbreaker since it's not normally allowed, but it's probably okay as long as she doesn't also get WTA with it. Her BST is a tiny bit too high, but I can let it be after the Farfetched Heroes banner.

@Poimagic Glad I could be of assistance!

And now, guesses on potential Children Of Fate banner characters, starting with Children of Birthright (only two, because I couldn't come up with a Midori I was satisfied with):

Kanna (F) | Fateful Heir

Spoiler

Kanna (F) | Fateful Heir | 5-Star | Red Sword | Infantry

Stats:
HP: 38/41/44
ATK: 31/35/38
SPD: 31/35/38
DEF: 22/25/29
RES: 22/25/29
BST=161

Weapon:
1-Star: 
Iron Sword (MT 5)
3-Star: Silver Sword (MT 11)
5-Star: Omega Yato (MT 16 | Grants ATK/SPD +2 : Halves effect of damage-reducing Skills during combat)* CANNOT BE INHERITED
*To explain, against the Omega Yato, Deflect Melee 1/2/3 & Crusader's Ward lower second-hit damage by 15%/25%/40% (instead of 30%/50%/80%), Buckler/Escutcheon reduces damage by 15% (instead of 30%), Pavise reduces damage by 25% (instead of 50%), Steady Stance 1/2/3 & Steady Breath grant 1/2/3 additional DEF, Distant/Close DEF grants 1/2/3 DEF & RES, Spur DEF/RES 1/2/3 & Drive DEF/RES 1/2 grant 1/2/2 DEF/RES, and Earth/Water Boost 1/2/3 grants 1/2/3 DEF/RES.

Special:
3-Star:
Dragon Gaze (4 Cooldown: Adds 30% of ATK to damage dealt)
4-Star: Draconic Aura (3 Cooldown: Adds 30% of ATK to damage dealt)

A Skill:
1-Star:
Darting Blow 1 (Grants SPD +2 if this unit initiates combat)
2-Star: Darting Blow 2 (Grants SPD +4 if this unit initiates combat)
4-Star: Darting Blow 3 (Grants SPD +6 if this unit initiates combat)

B Skill:
5-Star:
Hoshidan Unity (Grants adjacent allies Special Charge +1 during combat [if used with similar skills, does not stack]) CANNOT BE INHERITED

C Skill:
1-Star:
Spur ATK 1 (Grants ATK +2 to adjacent allies during combat)
2-Star: Spur ATK/SPD 1 (Grants ATK/SPD +2 to adjacent allies during combat)
4-Star: Spur ATK/SPD 2 (Grants ATK/SPD +3 to adjacent allies during combat)

Explanations For Things:
Stats:
Kanna (F) has a more offensive bent compared to her male counterpart (see several spoiler tags down). Her offensive stats are comparatively higher (with the Omega Yato boosting them even higher), but her defenses are comparatively weaker. She has decently high HP, rather high ATK and SPD (34/37/40 with the Omega Yato), and passable defenses.
Regarding her BST, as a Child unit, I have elected to give Kanna a few more points to work with than most characters (I'll be doing this with the other characters in this post as well).
Omega Yato: The ATK/SPD +2 is because Omega Yato in Fates had ATK/SPD/DEF/RES +4: This is a bit much for Heroes, so I decided to emphasize this Kanna's offensive stats, thus only the ATK/SPD boost stayed. The halved-effect-of-damage-reducing-skills was based on the Omega Yato's ability to partially negate Dragonskin's damage-reducing effect. I took "damage-reducing" to mean "any skill that would either directly reduce damage dealt or situationally increase enemy defenses" because that's a bit better of an effect than what I originally had in mind, I hope it's not too OP.
Draconic Aura: Here because M!Corrin had Dragon Fang, and I didn't want Kanna to end up too similar (and probably failed, but at least there was an attempt).
Darting Blow: Gives Kanna even more SPD (39/42/45 with Darting 3).
Hoshidan Unity: Gives Kanna support utility, via a Special-charge-Spur of sorts. Doesn't stack with Heavy Blade/Flashing Blade/Ayra's Blade and stuff like that because that would be broken and those skills already don't stack with one another anyway so I shouldn't break precedent.
Spur ATK/SPD: GIves extra incentive to fight next to Kanna. Because maybe Hoshidan Unity isn't enough of a reason sometimes.

Shiro | Raw Talent

Spoiler

Shiro | Raw Talent | 5-Star | Blue Lance | Infantry

Stats:
HP: 41/44/47
ATK: 30/33/36
SPD: 25/29/32
DEF: 29/32/35
RES: 20/23/26
BST=161

Weapon:
1-Star:
Iron Lance (MT 5)
2-Star: Steel Lance (MT 8)
3-Star: Guard Naginata (MT 9 | Grants DEF/RES +4 when attacked by an adjacent foe)
5-Star: Guard Naginata+ (MT 13 | Grants DEF/RES +4 when attacked by an adjacent foe)

Special:
3-Star:
Buckler (3 Cooldown: Reduces damage from adjacent foes by 30%)
4-Star: Escutcheon (2 Cooldown: Reduces damage from adjacent foes by 30%)

A Skill:
1-Star:
Triangle Adept 1 (Grants +10% ATK when at WTA: Inflicts -10% ATK when at WTD)
2-Star: Triangle Adept 2 (Grants +15% ATK when at WTA: Inflicts -15% ATK when at WTD)
4-Star: Triangle Adept 3 (Grants +20% ATK when at WTA: Inflicts -20% ATK when at WTD)

B Skill:
2-Star:
Swordbreaker 1 (If HP > 90%  & fighting a Sword, this unit performs a follow-up attack and foe does not)
3-Star: Swordbreaker 2 (If HP > 70%  & fighting a Sword, this unit performs a follow-up attack and foe does not)
5-Star: Swordbreaker 3 (If HP > 50%  & fighting a Sword, this unit performs a follow-up attack and foe does not)

Explanations for Things:
Stats:
 Shiro's built around countering swords, so he has a fairly high amount of HP, good ATK and good DEF. His RES is crap because of course it is. His SPD is a bit low because Swordbreaker means he doesn't need SPD to do what he's built for.
Weapon: Guard Naginata is based on a weapon from Fates. Here, it grants a built-in Close DEF 2, and can be inherited onto any Lancer.
Special: Escutcheon lets Shiro withstand stronger swordfighters via damage reduction.
A Skill: Triangle Adept lets Shiro more effectively counter swordfighters.
B Skill: Swordbreaker mitigates Shiro's lowish SPD by making it unnecessary as long as his HP is high enough, plus it lets him deal more damage against swordfighters.

Skill Inheritance Thoughts: Shiro might benefit from Bonfire, since his weapon gives him additional DEF when attacked at close range and he already has pretty good DEF without that.
For the A Skill, Close DEF is an option, since it would stack with Guard Naginata to give Shiro +10 DEF/RES against melee, which would make him quite durable in melee combat.
For the Sacred Seal, Close DEF would be the obvious pick for me for the reasons stated above (plus it could stack with A Skill Close DEF, giving Shiro a quite high 45/48/51 DEF & also-pretty-good 36/39/42 RES against melee attackers).

And now, Children of Conquest (which only has 2 as well, because I couldn't come up with a Forrest, Soleil or Nina I liked):

Kanna (M) | Dragon Spawn

Spoiler

Kanna (M) | Dragon Spawn | 5-Star | Blue Breath | Infantry/Dragon

Stats:
HP: 44/47/50
SPD: 17/20/23
DEF: 33/36/39
RES: 30/33/36
BST=164

Weapon:
1-Star:
Fire Breath (MT 6)
2-Star: Fire Breath+ (MT 8)
3-Star: Dark Breath (MT 9 | After this unit attacks, enemies within 2 spaces of target suffer ATK/SPD -5)
5-Star: Dark Breath+ (MT 13 | After this unit attacks, enemies within 2 spaces of target suffer ATK/SPD -5)

Special:
3-Star:
Glowing Ember (4 Cooldown: Adds 50% of DEF to damage dealt)
4-Star: Ignis (4 Cooldown: Adds 80% of DEF to damage dealt)

A Skill:
1-Star:
Distant DEF 1 (Grants DEF/RES +2 when attacked by nonadjacent foes)
2-Star: Distant DEF 2 (Grants DEF/RES +4 when attacked by nonadjacent foes)
4-Star: Distant DEF 3 (Grants DEF/RES +6 when attacked by nonadjacent foes)

B Skill:
5-Star: 
Nohrian Trust (Grants ATK/SPD/DEF/RES boost equal to [total stat bonuses from adjacent allies / 2] to this unit during combat) CANNOT BE INHERITED

C Skill:
1-Star:
Spur RES 1 (Grants RES +2 to adjacent allies during combat)
2-Star: Spur RES 2 (Grants RES +3 to adjacent allies during combat)
4-Star: Ward Dragons (Grants DEF/RES +4 to Dragon allies within 2 spaces during combat) DRAGONS ONLY

Explanations for Things:
Stats:
 Since Kanna is using a Dragonstone, he is a tank. Very high HP and defenses, okay ATK, and abysmal SPD. Poor kid's gonna get doubled by everything short of Reinhardt, but with his defenses and considerable HP reserve, he should be able to tank those hits just fine and heal off with Renewal.
Dark Breath+: Same weapon as F!Corrin.
Ignis: Look at this boy's DEF stat and tell me Ignis wouldn't deal loads of damage here. Besides, with that low SPD Kanna's gonna need to make his one hit count, so why not make it count with Ignis? Considered making this Dragon Fang, but I don't think Kanna's ATK stat would work well for that, so I gave him a skill he could do better with.
Distant DEF: Makes Kanna tankier against mages. Won't help against Julia/Deirdre, but other mages should have a bit more trouble breaking through his defenses with this. Also archers and dagger-ers have to deal with a 39/42/45-DEF Kanna, which is also nice.
Nohrian Trust: Makes Kanna more supportive by letting him borrow stat bonuses from his allies while in combat, although the bonuses he gets this way would be reduced for the sake of balance (which would stack with any such bonuses he has, so he can get quite a boost out of this). Stat Bonuses here means anything that turns the stat blue (so, Hone/Fortify/Rally/Defiant, stuff like that).
Ward Dragons: Because someone should get this, and it might as well be Kanna, whose parent Corrin can potentially get Dragon Ward as a skill.

Skill Inheritance Thoughts: Kanna (M) probably wants Lightning Breath more than any other dragon. Distant Counter + Distant DEF is a logical pairing I think, and would go well with Kanna's position as a tank dragon (especially if Ignis activates on Enemy Phase, then Kanna's dealing 32/34/36 additional damage with his counterattack).
Close DEF could be a good Sacred Seal for Kanna, to complement Distant DEF by letting him effectively always have 6 more DEF/RES on Enemy Phase. Alternately, Distant DEF could be given too, to give Kanna 12 more DEF/RES and make him the ultimate tank against ranged enemies not named Julia/Deirdre (between WTA and Naga/Divine Naga, I don't think Kanna's gonna live that hit once, let alone twice [pretty sure both of them double him, or at least Julia should]).
+SPD Kanna could maybe run Life and Death, since he'd end up with 28 SPD to maybe not get doubled and his defenses can most likely take the hit.
While on this subject, you could give him Close DEF as an A Skill and a Sacred Seal, thus letting him wall basically any physical unit with 45/48/51 DEF. Even Falchion users'll probably have trouble breaking through this dragon if you went that route (though by doing this, you leave him quite susceptible to mages). You could do the same with Distant DEF as A Skill and Sacred Seal more easily, though you'd also have to give Lightning Breath to make the most of his increased magetanking ability (42/45/48 RES is quite a lot, yeah?). Deflect Magic/Missile/Melee could also work here, since Kanna's basically guaranteed to get doubled with that SPD.

Ophelia | Dramatic Heroine

Spoiler

Ophelia | Dramatic Heroine | 5-Star | Blue Tome | Infantry

Stats:
HP: 37/40/43
SPD: 28/31/34
RES: 23/26/30
BST=151

Weapon:
1-Star:
Thunder (MT 4)
2-Star: Elthunder (MT 6)
3-Star: Blarowl (MT 6 | Grants ATK/SPD/DEF/RES boost equal to [number of adjacent allies x 2] during combat)
5-Star: Blarowl (MT 10 | Grants ATK/SPD/DEF/RES boost equal to [number of adjacent allies x 2] during combat)

Special:
3-Star:
New Moon (3 Cooldown: Resolve combat as though enemy suffered DEF/RES -30%)
4-Star: Moonbow (2 Cooldown: Resolve combat as though enemy suffered DEF/RES -30%)

A Skill:
2-Star:
Warding Stance 1 (Grants RES +2 when attacked)
3-Star: Warding Stance 2 (Grants RES +4 when attacked)
5-Star: Warding Chant (Grants RES +4 & Special Charge +1 when attacked) RANGED ATTACKERS ONLY, INFANTRY & ARMORED ONLY

B Skill:
1-Star:
Desperation 1 (Follow-ups occur immediately when HP < 25%)
2-Star: Desperation 2 (Follow-ups occur immediately when HP < 50%)
4-Star: Desperation 3 (Follow-ups occur immediately when HP < 75%)

Explanations for Things:
Stats:
 Think Odin, only better. Ophelia sacked a bit of HP and SPD to boost her ATK by 6 and her defenses by 1 each. She's fairly balanced, though that also means she lacks any standout stats.
Blarowl: Ophelia's balanced stats make her a good candidate for a tome that boosts all stats when allies are nearby (and preferably providing her with Spur buffs).
Moonbow: Same as Odin. Here primarily due to synergy with Warding Chant.
Warding Chant: Behold, Steady Breath for mages! It's probably not as good, but hey, it's a thing now! I'm sure someone can make use of it. Ophelia herself can use it to insta-charge Moonbow after being attacked once, making her counterattack hurt quite a bit more than it otherwise would.
Desperation: Because sometimes you don't want your dramatic spellcasting poses interrupted by enemy attacks. Also Ophelia could have the SPD for doubling with buffs, so it could work for her.

Skill Inheritance Thoughts: Ophelia probably wants Ardent Sacrifice so she can safely put herself into Desperation range.
Death Blow/Darting Blow/Swift Sparrow are good A Skill alternatives for Ophelia if you want her to be more offensive.
Distant DEF is a good Sacred Seal for Ophelia, since it gives her effective DEF/RES of 29/32/36 against mages, archers and dagger-ers before Blarowl bonuses (33/36/40 RES with Warding Chant), which can help her survive against them.

And one I'm kinda hoping makes this banner, even though I'm not expecting it at all:

Velouria | Wolf Cub

Spoiler

Velouria | Wolf Cub | 5-Star | Red Claw | Infantry/Beast (Would probably be its own thing like Dragons, though I dunno how it would be handled)

Stats:
HP: 40/43/46
ATK: 33/36/39
SPD: 31/34/37
DEF: 30/33/36
RES: 13/17/20
BST=163

Weapon:
1-Star:
Sharp Claw (MT 6)
2-Star: Tearing Claw (MT 8)
3-Star: Rending Claw (MT 10)
5-Star: Rending Claw+ (MT 15)

Special:
3-Star:
Night Sky (3 Cooldown: Adds 50% to damage dealt)
4-Star: Glimmer (2 Cooldown: Adds 50% to damage dealt)

A Skill:
1-Star:
2-Star: Death Blow 2 (Grants ATK +4 when this unit initiates combat)
4-Star: Death Blow 3 (Grants ATK +6 when this unit initiates combat)

C Skill:
2-Star:
Savage Blow 1 (After any combat this unit initiates, enemies within 2 spaces suffer 3 damage)
3-Star: Savage Blow 2 (After any combat this unit initiates, enemies within 2 spaces suffer 5 damage)
5-Star: Savage Blow 3 (After any combat this unit initiates, enemies within 2 spaces suffer 7 damage)

Explanations for Things:
Stats: 
Velouria is a strong, durable, fast hero with reasonable HP. Her low RES is her primary weakness.
Rending Claw: Just a no-frills high-MT weapon.
Glimmer: Velouria's deal is dealing lots of damage, so she gets this to deal even more damage.
Death Blow: To make Velouria deal even more damage when she initiates combat.
Savage Blow: Velouria hits so hard that everyone near her latest punching bag feels it.

Skill Inheritance Thoughts: Velouria probably wouldn't mind Renewal, but she'd also like Wrath to deal even more damage and also get her Special charged faster. Vantage and Desperation are also options, since Velouria has the SPD to double and would probably appreciate the ability to strike first always.
For her Sacred Seal, Distant DEF is an option to make Velouria slightly more likely to survive magic hits (20/23/26 still isn't good, but unless it's Reinhardt/Olwen or a fast mage with SPD-buffs they're probably only getting one shot, so between that and her high HP Velouria might survive? Also it gives Velouria 36/39/42 DEF against archers and daggers, so they'll have some trouble putting meaningful damage up against her with this), while Savage Blow would let her deal 14 post-combat damage to nearby foes, which could be useful.

Also, Keaton, because it just sorta came to me while making Velouria:

Keaton | Lupine Collector

Spoiler

Keaton | Lupine Collector | 5-Star | Red Claw | Infantry/Beast (Would probably be its own thing like Dragons, though I dunno how it would be handled)

Stats:
HP: 43/46/50
ATK: 34/37/40
SPD: 22/25/29
DEF: 34/37/40
RES: 10/13/17
BST=158

Weapon:
1-Star:
Sharp Claw (MT 6)
2-Star: Tearing Claw (MT 8)
3-Star: Bloody Claw (MT 9 | Recover 10 HP after initiating combat and defeating an enemy)
5-Star: Bloody Claw+ (MT 13 | Recover 10 HP after initiating combat and defeating an enemy)

Special:
3-Star:
Daylight (3 Cooldown: Recover HP equal to 30% of damage dealt)
4-Star: Sol (3 Cooldown: Recover HP equal to 50% of damage dealt)

B Skill:
1-Star:
Renewal 1 (Recover 10 HP every 4 turns)
2-Star: Renewal 2 (Recover 10 HP every 3 turns)
4-Star: Renewal 3 (Recover 10 HP every 2 turns)

C Skill:
2-Star:
Panic Ploy 1 (At start of turn, bonuses become penalties for enemies in cardinal directions with 5 HP fewer than this unit)
3-Star: Panic Ploy 2 (At start of turn, bonuses become penalties for enemies in cardinal directions with 3 HP fewer than this unit)
5-Star: Panic Ploy 3 (At start of turn, bonuses become penalties for enemies in cardinal directions with 1 HP fewer than this unit)

Explanations for Things:
Stats:
Keaton is the stronger, tankier Velouria with less SPD and even worse RES. His ATK and DEF are absurd, and his HP is really high too, but he dies faster than his kid if a mage aims for him.
Bloody Claw: Because Keaton eats people (or at least I believe it was implied that he did in Birthright... I'm running with it tho).
Sol: Because Keaton's people-eating shouldn't be limited to post-battle, so he has Sol to feast mid-battle too.
Renewal: Because Keaton had a skill that recovered his HP on even-numbered turns (or was it odd-numbered turns? I can't recall which), plus it works well with a unit that's a physical wall to have quite a few ways to sustain himself.
Panic Ploy: Because the sight of Keaton at full HP is so terrifying that lesser foes panic when they gaze upon him. Plus Keaton has really high HP so it shouldn't be too hard for him to Panic people with this.

Skill Inheritance Thoughts: Keaton would appreciate Death Blow to make Sol stronger and give him even more ATK (54/57/60 with Death Blow 3). Fjorm's ATK/DEF Bond is also an option if you need him to tank physical units while dealing really high damage and can keep him close to an ally.
For his Special, you could run Bonfire to deal a lot of damage (I think 17/19/20) every few attacks, if you think Keaton needs more power. Draconic Aura is probably also a good option, given Keaton's high ATK.
For the Sacred Seal, Close DEF is a solid choice, giving Keaton 40/43/46 DEF when he faces melee weapons (and 16/19/22 RES, but that's not gonna save him from anything), but if you just want a straight stat boost then ATK +3 or DEF +3 are decent options too.

Also, here's a Sothe. He has nothing to do with Children of Fate, he's just here anyway:

Sothe - Zephyr

Spoiler

Sothe | Green Zephyr | 5-Star | Colorless Dagger | Infantry

Stats:
HP: 35/38/41
ATK: 25/29/32
BST=151

Weapon:
1-Star:
Iron Dagger (MT 4 | Inflicts DEF/RES -3 after combat)
2-Star: Steel Dagger (MT 6 | Inflicts DEF/RES -5 after combat)
3-Star: Rogue Dagger (MT 5 | Grants DEF/RES +3 after combat; inflicts DEF/RES -3 after combat)
5-Star: Peshkatz (MT 11 | Grants ATK/SPD/DEF/RES bonus equal to [adjacent allies x 2]; Grants DEF/RES +5 after combat) CANNOT BE INHERITED

Special:
4-Star: Vanish (4 Cooldown: Attack deals 0 damage and does not charge the enemy's Special) DAGGER & STAFF ONLY, INFANTRY & ARMORED ONLY

A Skill:
1-Star:
Steal 1 (Grants Special Charge +1 & Inflicts Special Charge -1 when initiating combat when HP = 100%) DAGGERS ONLY
2-Star: Steal 2 (Grants Special Charge +1 & Inflicts Special Charge -1 when initiating combat when HP > 50%) DAGGERS ONLY
4-Star: Steal 3 (Grants Special Charge +1 & Inflicts Special Charge -1 when initiating combat) DAGGERS ONLY

B Skill:
2-Star:
Wings of Mercy 1 (Can warp adjacent to any ally with HP < 30%)
3-Star: Wings of Mercy 2 (Can warp adjacent to any ally with HP < 40%)
5-Star: Wings of Mercy 3 (Can warp adjacent to any ally with HP < 50%)

Explanations for Things:
Stats: 
Sothe has a decent amount of SPD, okay HP and ATK, and balanced but lowish DEF/RES. His non-HP stats can be fixed up with his personal weapon, so they aren't so bad.
Peshkatz: The Owl-effect lets Sothe raise his stats up by +2/4/6 if he has allies next to him. The Rogue Dagger+ self-buff also helps Sothe's defenses, though he doesn't inflict any debuff with Peshkatz.
Vanish: Helps Sothe stay alive by simply dodging an attack. He can also be used to gift this to other Dagger users, because they need something unique, and Staff users, because of course they want to get out of the way of attacks.
Steal: Essentially, Heavy/Flashing Blade + Guard, but Dagger-exclusive (because Daggers need something, damnit) and without any sort of requirement (for the final one; has an HP requirement for the earlier levels). Works pretty well for Sothe, since it lets him charge Vanish in two hits without charging his enemy's Special.
Wings of Mercy: So Sothe can get next to allies more easily.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

Owain

Spoiler

【仕事絵】ウード / ファイアーエムブレム0/セツ

Title: Overdramatic Swordsman

Type: Icon_Class_Blue_Lance.png

Stats: HP/43 Atk/33 Spd/38 Def/25 Res/25

BST: 164

Weapons:

Iron Lance

Steel Lance

Silver Lance

Missiletaiin - Mt: 16 Eff: Grants HP+5. If unit initiates combat, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. (If using similar skill, highest value applied.)

Skills:

A

Darting Blow 1

Darting Blow 2

Darting Blow 3

B

Vantage 1

Vantage 2

Vantage 3

C

None

Support

None

Special

New Moon

Luna

18 hours ago, Logos said:

Owain

Hide contents

【仕事絵】ウード / ファイアーエムブレム0/セツ

Title: Overdramatic Swordsman

Type: Icon_Class_Blue_Lance.png

Stats: HP/43 Atk/33 Spd/38 Def/25 Res/25

BST: 164

Weapons:

Iron Lance

Steel Lance

Silver Lance

Missiletaiin - Mt: 16 Eff: Grants HP+5. If unit initiates combat, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. (If using similar skill, highest value applied.)

Skills:

A

Darting Blow 1

Darting Blow 2

Darting Blow 3

B

Vantage 1

Vantage 2

Vantage 3

C

None

Support

None

Special

New Moon

Luna

Why is he a lance unit?

Fernand- Vengeful Scion
Type: Blue Lance Cavalry
HP/40, Atk/34, SPD/35, DEF/28, RES/19
BST: 156
Weapon:
Fernand's Lance+ - Mt: 14 Eff: If unit initiates attack, no follow-up occurs. Against foe with sword, lance, axe or dragonstone, if unit’s Spd - foe’s Spd ≥ 3 (Can be upgraded to 1), foe can’t counterattack.
Special: Longearche- 2 (3 with Archballista) cooldown: If attacked by foe whose attack range=2, e
nables counterattack regardless of distance. (Only lance users)
B: Penetrate- If unit initiates attack, after combat, unit and targeted foe move 1 space forward.
C: Threaten Spd/Def 2- Inflicts Spd/Def-4 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn.

Edited by silveraura25

@silveraura25 I like your Fernand.
Fernand's Lance I... kinda like. I'm not usually into Windsweep, so on some level I wish it had literally anything else (except Watersweep, because that would just be pointless on a melee unit), but that's just a personal thing. It still looks like a good weapon, and maybe being able to run built-in Windsweep with something like Vantage or Quick Riposte or something could change my mind on it.
Distant counter as a Special skill... I'm sure that name's a reference to something in Echoes, but I dunno what exactly. I like it, though I would prefer it be allowed for more than just lancers. Just a personal thing.
Penetrate is pretty cool. Nothing to really say about that.
A double-Threaten... kinda surprised that hasn't shown up in Heroes yet, to be honest.
Cool unit, would like to see in Heroes proper.

So, here are some villagers... and some other people:

Atlas - Strong Villager

Spoiler

Atlas | Strong Villager | 5-Star | Colorless Bow | Infantry

Stats:
HP: 52/55/58
ATK: 37/40/43
SPD: 18/21/24
DEF: 24/28/31
RES: 8/11/14
=154

Weapon:
1-Star:
Iron Bow (MT 4)
2-Star: Steel Bow (MT 6)
3-Star: Silver (MT 9)
5-Star: Silver Bow+ (MT 13)
REFINE: HP +2, MT +1
(Exclusive: MT +2 | SPD +2 | DEF +3 | RES +3)

Special:
3-Star:
Night Sky (3 Cooldown: Adds 50% to damage dealt)
4-Star: Glimmer (2 Cooldown: Adds 50% to damage dealt)

A Skill:
1-Star:
ATK +1 (Grants ATK +1)
2-Star: HP/ATK 1 (Grants HP +3 & ATK +1)
4-Star: HP/ATK 2 (Grants HP +4 & ATK +2)

C Skill:
2-Star:
Threaten DEF 1 (At start of turn, enemies within 2 spaces suffer DEF -3)
3-Star: Threaten DEF 2 (At start of turn, enemies within 2 spaces suffer DEF -4)
5-Star: Threaten DEF 3 (At start of turn, enemies within 2 spaces suffer DEF -5)

Overview: Atlas is the strongest... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand not much else. He has extremely high HP and ATK, and his Silver Bow+ and HP/ATK 2 put him at the highest possible ATK for an archer. He also has passable DEF. His SPD, however, is awful, and his RES is abysmal, so any mage or sufficiently strong physical threat can crush Atlas with ease.
Atlas comes with the Silver Bow+, which has no effects but gives him 50/53/56 ATK, HP/ATK 2, which gives him effectively 56/59/62 HP and 52/55/58 ATK, Threaten DEF, to make nearby enemies slightly more susceptible to his arrows, and Glimmer, a quick-cooldown Special that makes his one attack even stronger when it goes off.
Atlas's strength is, well, his strength. He has very high ATK for an archer (which can be boosted further via Weapon Refinery boosts), so even though he only ever gets one shot off, it's going to hurt a lot. Additionally, his extremely high HP (which, again, can be buffed further via Weapon Refinery) can potentially let him survive being attacked by enemies despite his meager defenses (though I still wouldn't bet on him surviving a mage).
Atlas's weaknesses are his low SPD, pretty much ensuring that most enemies can double him, and his extremely poor RES, which almost guarantees that any mage that gets Atlas in their sights will kill him. Atlas also has trouble if he must fight a -Raven tome wielder, since he will face Weapon Triangle Disadvantage against them.
Overall, Atlas is the strongest archer, so if you need power behind your arrows, he's your man.

Skill Thoughts: Give this man a Brave Bow. He isn't gonna mind the SPD drop (and he'll be hitting twice with 48 ATK, 50 if you keep HP/ATK 2), and he'll be able to hit twice, which should work out pretty well.
He could probably make good use of Moonbow over Glimmer if you wanted to change his Special.
For the A Slot, you could replace HP/ATK 2 with Death Blow for more power. Fire Boost is also an option, with the added benefit of activating on Enemy Phase.
For his B Slot, you could go with Vantage so he can attack first on Enemy Phase, a Breaker so he can double (and not get doubled by) certain foes, Quick Riposte so he can double on Enemy Phase, or Wings of Mercy/Escape Route so he can warp to his allies.
For his Sacred Seal, he probably wants ATK +3 more than anything.

Kliff - Quiet Villager

Spoiler

Kliff | Quiet Villager | 5-Star | Blue Mage | Infantry

Stats:
DEF: 31/34/37
RES: 8/11/14
=151

Weapon:
1-Star:
Thunder (MT 4)
2-Star: Elthunder (MT 6)
3-Star: Thoron (MT 9)
5-Star: Dark Aura (MT 14 | At start of turn, grants adjacent sword/lance/axe/breath users ATK +6) CANNOT BE INHERITED

Command Skill:
3-Star:
Rally DEF (Grants adjacent ally DEF +4)
4-Star: Rally SPD/DEF (Grants adjacent ally DEF/RES +3)

A Skill:
1-Star:
DEF +1 (Grants DEF +1)
2-Star: SPD DEF 1 (Grants SPD +1 & DEF +1)
4-Star: SPD DEF 2 (Grants SPD +2 & DEF +2)

C Skill:
1-Star:
Spur DEF 1 (Grants adjacent allies DEF +2 during combat)
2-Star: Drive DEF 1 (Grants allies within 2 spaces DEF +2 during combat)
4-Star: Drive DEF 2 (Grants allies within 2 spaces DEF +3 during combat)

Overview: Kliff is something of an inversion of Linde and Delthea. While his ATK is not as high as theirs, his SPD is a bit lower, and his RES is near-nonexistent, he makes up for that with higher DEF and HP than them. Additionally, Kliff's ATK and SPD are pretty good, if not in Lindelthea tier. He comes with Dark Aura, giving him a total of 42/45/48 ATK, Rally SPD/DEF, which lets him boost two more stats for an adjacent ally, SPD DEF 2 to give him an effective 32/35/38 SPD & 33/36/39 DEF, and Drive DEF, which lets him further bolster his allies' DEF when they are nearby.
Kliff's strengths are mostly in team-support. He has the ability to boost 3 stats per turn for a single unit (ATK +6, SPD +3, DEF +3 or +6, depending on whether the ally stays close to Kliff to receive Drive DEF 2), which can really aid his melee-using allies. He also has a decent ATK stat, and with his good SPD, DEF and HP, he can reliably tank against physical attackers, making him a good choice for battling archers and dagger-users.
Kliff's weakness is his terrible RES, which makes having him battle any mage into a very dicey proposition. Additionally, his ATK is passable, but not amazing like Linde or Delthea, so high-RES units can be tricky for him to deal with (though he can also give high-RES physical attackers a bit of difficulty, since he also has high DEF and solid SPD).
Kliff most likely won't replace Linde or Delthea as your Dark Aura user, but he can act as an alternative to them.

Skill Thoughts: Kliff would probably appreciate Bonfire, so he can leverage his higher DEF for a consistent 16/17/19 extra damage every few combats.
He could also make use of Death Blow, giving him a pretty-solid 48/51/54 ATK when he initiates. Fury is also an option, giving Kliff an effective 45/48/51 ATK, 33/36/39 SPD, 34/37/40 DEF, and 11/14/17 RES (okay that last one isn't very impressive, but the other three are pretty good).
He could run Desperation if you went with Fury... or even if you just kept SPD DEF 2, if he's +SPD. Vantage is also an option.
For his Sacred Seal, Deflect Missile might be helpful for dealing with Brave Bow users, though Kliff could also use ATK or SPD +3 to boost those stats to be more like Linde/Delthea.

Ross - His Father's Son

Spoiler

Ross | His Father's Son | 5-Star | Green Axe | Infantry

Stats:
ATK: 31/34/37
SPD: 26/30/33
DEF: 26/30/33
RES: 23/26/30
=162

Weapon:
1-Star:
Iron Axe (MT 5)
3-Star: Brave Axe (MT 5 | SPD -5. Unit attacks twice when initiating combat)
5-Star: Brave Axe+ (MT 8 | SPD -5. Unit attacks twice when initiating combat)

Special:
3-Star:
Glowing Ember (4 Cooldown: Adds 50% of DEF to damage dealt)
4-Star: Ignis (4 Cooldown: Adds 80% of DEF to damage dealt)

A Skill:
2-Star:
3-Star: Sturdy Blow 1 (Grants ATK/DEF +2 when this unit initiates combat)
5-Star: Sturdy Blow 2 (Grants ATK/DEF +4 when this unit initiates combat)

B Skill:
1-Star:
Fearless Fighter 1 (This unit and enemy always perform follow-up attack when this unit's HP > 90%) MELEE UNITS ONLY
2-Star: Fearless Fighter 2 (This unit and enemy always perform follow-up attack when this unit's HP > 70%) MELEE UNITS ONLY
4-Star: Fearless Fighter 3 (This unit and enemy always perform follow-up attack when this unit's HP > 50%) MELEE UNITS ONLY

Overview: Ross is a powerful berserker capable of raining on most parades. He has fairly high ATK, HP and DEF, with passable RES as well, and while his SPD is tanked by his default weapon, it too is decent. Ross comes with the Brave Axe+, which drops his SPD but gives him potential quad-attacks, Ignis, which will always proc after any round of combat where his opponent can counter, Sturdy Blow, which makes both his regular attacks and Ignis stronger when he initiates combat, and Fearless Fighter, a sort of melee-exclusive Reverse Wary Fighter that lets Ross always quad-attack but also guarantees follow-up attacks for his enemies.
Ross's strength is his power and quadding ability. While 39/42/45 ATK with a Brave Axe+ (effectively 43/46/49 with Sturdy Blow 2) may not seem like much, he gets to strike his foe with it 4 times, and he'll add on a fairly potent Ignis hit at the end if he gets counterattacked and actually reaches the final hit. He can also generally survive the counterattack with his effective 30/34/37 DEF (and a not-terrible 23/26/30 RES if he's fighting a dragon), so he'll most likely reach the follow-up.
Ross's weakness is Enemy Phase. With Fearless Fighter, Ross will always get doubled no matter who he's up against, so enemies that outrange him can get a free 2-to-4 hits on him, which can be rather disastrous if someone like Reinhardt or Sanaki goes after him. Additionally, given that Ross's skillset practically requires him to take a hit when he engages combat (unless he goes up against someone who can't counter), he can have problems if he ends up against someone with Steady Breath, who is almost guaranteed to get their Special charged by Ross's 2 hits before they attack.
Overall, Ross brings power and surprising durability to the table, but he needs to avoid being attacked when it's not his turn.

Skill Thoughts: Deflect Magic might be an option to help Ross survive being attacked by mages, since they're always gonna double him (quad, if Reinhardt or Olwen). ATK +3 could also work, giving him more power, or DEF +3, to make him more durable (and make Ignis stronger).
Death Blow could also be selected over Sturdy Blow if you just want more power.

Garcia - Warrior Reborn

Spoiler

Garcia | Warrior Reborn | 5-Star | Green Axe | Infantry

Stats:
HP: 43/46/50
ATK: 35/38/41
SPD: 21/24/28
DEF: 29/32/35
RES: 15/18/21
=158

Weapon:
1-Star:
Iron Axe (MT 5)
3-Star: Firesweep Axe (MT 11 | No Counterattacks)
5-Star: Firesweep Axe+ (MT 15 | No Counterattacks)

Special:
3-Star:
Buckler (3 Cooldown: Reduces damage from adjacent attacks by 30%)
4-Star: Pavise (3 Cooldown: Reduces damage from adjacent attacks by 50%)

A Skill:
1-Star:
Close DEF 1 (Grants DEF/RES +2 when attacked by adjacent attackers)
2-Star: Close DEF 2 (Grants DEF/RES +4 when attacked by adjacent attackers)
4-Star: Close DEF 3 (Grants DEF/RES +6 when attacked by adjacent attackers)

B Skill:
2-Star:
Shield Pulse 1 (If Special activates based on enemy's attack, grants Special cooldown +1 on Turn 1)
3-Star: Shield Pulse 2 (If Special activates based on enemy's attack, grants Special cooldown +1 on Turn 1: When Special activates, grants damage received -5)
5-Star: Shield Pulse 3 (If Special activates based on enemy's attack, grants Special cooldown +2 on Turn 1: When Special activates, grants damage received -5)

Overview: Garcia is a strong and durable axe user. Working with less BST, Garcia has high HP, ATK and DEF, but lacks the decent SPD and RES of his son. He comes with the Firesweep Axe+, which prevents Garcia from performing or receiving counterattacks, Pavise, which halves damage from melee attacks, Close DEF, which makes Garcia sturdier when attacked at close range, and Shield Pulse, which charges Pavise at the start of any fight and makes him take even less damage when it activates.
Garcia's strengths are his strength and durability. He comes with 50/53/56 ATK with the Firesweep Axe+, making his uncounterable attack hurt quite a bit. On Enemy Phase, Close DEF gives Garcia an effective 35/38/41 DEF and 21/24/27 RES, and combined with his high HP, Pavise, and Shield Pulse (which guarantees that Garcia gets Pavise charged if he attacks at all before he gets hit), this can make him rather difficult to take down with melee attackers (unless you have a dragon handy).
Garcia's weaknesses are long-range combatants and magic. Long-range combatants completely ignore Close DEF and Pavise, allowing them to more easily whittle down his HP. Mages in particular get to target Garcia's low RES, allowing them to break him with ease. Dragons can also be a problem for Garcia since they also go after his lower RES, although they have to deal with Close DEF and Shield Pulse!Pavise, so Garcia may survive them. Swords can also be problematic for Garcia if they get to attack him, as even through Close DEF and Shield Pulse!Pavise they should be able to deal a sizable amount of damage.
Garcia is laser-focused on melee combat. If you want to break down your foes while their counterattacks struggle to hurt you, Garcia might be your guy.

Skill Thoughts: Garcia probably wants Deflect Melee, since he's likely to get doubled. Makes him just that much harder to take down without ranged attacks.
Renewal could maybe work instead of Shield Pulse if you have an Infantry Pulse user or two on your team to pre-charge Pavise. He'd probably appreciate being made even hardier.
If you want to focus on Garcia's offensive power instead of his durability, then you could give him a Brave Axe (he doesn't care about the SPD drop, and the additional attack is nice coming off of 35/38/41 base ATK), Death Blow to give him an effective 56/59/62 ATK, Bonfire to turn his high DEF into additional damage, a Breaker so he can quad things (maybe Bowbreaker?), and Threaten DEF to make his opponents even weaker against his attacks.

And now for something completely different:

Xane - Shape-Shifter

Spoiler

Xane | Shape-Shifter | 5-Star | Colorless Breath | Infantry

Stats:
ATK: 26/30/33
SPD: 32/35/38
DEF: 26/30/33
RES: 26/30/33
=163

Weapon:
1-Star:
Fire Breath (MT 6)
2-Star: Fire Breath+ (MT 8)
3-Star: Magic Breath (MT 7 | Grants ATK/SPD/DEF/RES bonus equal to [number of adjacent allies x2])
5-Star: Magic Breath+ (MT 11 | Grants ATK/SPD/DEF/RES bonus equal to [number of adjacent allies x2])
REFINE: HP +5, MT +1 | If foe's Range = 2, damage is calculated using lower of DEF or RES
(Exclusive: MT +3 | SPD +3 | DEF +4 | RES +4)

Command Skill:
5-Star:
 Shapeshift (Transforms into an adjacent unit, gaining that unit's Color, Weapon, movement type (and movement range), ATK/SPD/DEF/RES stats, stat bonuses/penalties and any Skills (and Sacred Seal) in slots not occupied by Xane's own Skills | Wears off after 3 turns) CANNOT BE INHERITED

Overview: Xane is an oddball among dragons. For starters, he's a Colorless unit, the first such dragon in Heroes. Additionally, his stats are fairly balanced, with no notable strengths or weaknesses (though his SPD is pretty high, and his HP might be a little low). His weapon, the Magic Breath, is weaker than most other Breaths, but gives him an Owl-tome-type bonus for every ally next to him, and can be refined to attack ranged attackers' weaker defensive stat. He does not have any innate passive Skills, or a Special, but instead comes with the unique Shapeshift. Shapeshift lets Xane effectively become a complete copy of one of his allies, though he keeps his HP stat and any Skills that he had before transforming, though he will change back after 3 turns.
Xane's strength is that he can do literally anything. Being able to transform into any ally for 3 turns makes Xane into an insanely flexible unit. Having 2 of your best unit can't be a bad thing, right? However, the fact that he retains any Skills that he had before using Shapeshift (and, being a melee infantry unit, so he can use most Skills) means that he can actually use skill/unit combinations that are normally forbidden, such as having Steady Breath on Cherche, or Sacred Cowl on Setsuna, or Bowbreaker on Hinoka, or G Tomebreaker on Reinhardt, or Lunge on Henry, or Fortify Dragons on Delthea, or Death Blow on Genny, or Life and Death on Elise (or something silly, like Distant Counter on Takumi).
Additionally, Xane isn't terrible as himself, either. While perhaps a bit weak at 37/41/44 ATK with Magic Breath+, the fact that he can power himself up by having allies nearby means that his decent balanced stats can be boosted into being pretty good stats (with 3 allies, he reaches his pinnacle at 43/47/50 ATK, 38/41/44 SPD, 32/36/39 DEF & 32/36/39 RES), and being Colorless means that he doesn't have to worry about Weapon Triangle Disadvantage most of the time (Raven tomes notwithstanding).
Xane's weaknesses are that he comes with nothing but Magic Breath+ and Shapeshift, meaning that players will have to feed him other units if they want to give him anything to retain post-transformation, and that his HP stat carries over when he transforms, so which could end up as a liability if he transforms into someone with weak defenses (or into a flier, and gets targeted by an archer).
With Xane, you get what you give. Give him strong allies, and he can be a powerful unit... and if not, he can always transform into one of those powerful allies you gave him.

Skill Thoughts: Xane can become any unit you have, and gains any Skills of theirs that can occupy a vacant Skill slot on him (except the Weapon, that always overwrites his original weapon when used), so giving him any Skills comes down to which skills you want him to have (or not have) pre- and post-Transformation.

Also, some Sacred Stones:

Duessel - Obsidian

Spoiler

Duessel | Obsidian | 5-Star | Green Axe | Cavalry

Stats:
HP: 45/48/51
SPD: 23/26/30
DEF: 34/37/40
RES: 10/13/17
=154

Weapon:
1-Star:
Iron Axe (MT 5)
2-Star: Steel Axe (MT 8)
3-Star: Silver Axe (MT 11)
5-Star: Garm (MT 16 | Grants DEF +5. Grants DEF/RES +6 when attacked by adjacent enemies) CANNOT BE INHERITED

Special:
3-Star:
Buckler (3 Cooldown: Reduce damage from adjacent attackers by 30%)
4-Star: Pavise (3 Cooldown: Reduce damage from adjacent attackers by 50%)

A Skill:
1-Star:
Steady Stance 1 (Grants DEF +2 when attacked)
2-Star: Steady Stance 2 (Grants DEF +4 when attacked)
4-Star: Steady Stance 3 (Grants DEF +6 when attacked)

C Skill:
2-Star:
Spur DEF 1 (Grants DEF +2 to adjacent allies during combat)
3-Star: Spur ATK/DEF 1 (Grants ATK/DEF +2 to adjacent allies during combat)
5-Star: Spur ATK/DEF 2 (Grants ATK/DEF +3 to adjacent allies during combat)

Overview: Duessel is a mounted wall. He has high HP and DEF, but his ATK is a bit low, his SPD leaves something to be desired, and his RES is terrible. He comes with Garm, the legendary axe of +5 DEF that also has built-in Close DEF 3, Pavise, to halve damage from adjacent foes, Steady Stance, which makes Duessel even tougher on Enemy Phase, and Spur ATK/DEF 2, so adjacent allies can be beefier when they fight.
Duessel's strengths are in his defenses, and just how damn hard it can be to take him down without magic. Duessel clocks in at 39/42/45 DEF with Garm, and on enemy phase that shoots up to 45/48/51 DEF thanks to Steady Stance. If he's attacked by a melee attacker, that shoots up higher to 51/54/57 DEF thanks to Garm's built-in Close DEF, and if Pavise activates, any damage that gets through to Duessel is cut in half, making actually hurting Duessel physically a daunting task. Also, he's on a horse, so he can accept Hone/Fortify/Goad/Ward Cavalry to boost his stats (Fortify in particular would be appreciated, giving him an effective 57/60/63 DEF & 22/25/29 RES against melee attackers, though Hone gives Duessel a pretty-alright 47/50/53 ATK and 29/32/36 SPD).
Duessel's weaknesses are that he really doesn't have much else. His ATK, while passable with Garm (40/44/47), isn't all that great. His SPD is poor unless he gets buffed, and his RES is pathetic, so any mage will most likely kill him if they double, or if they're Red and not Henry. Dragons are also a problem for the latter reason, though Close DEF and potentially Fortify/Ward Cavalry can help Duessel mitigate their threat to him.
Duessel is a brick wall on a horse. That's really all he needs to be, though.

Skill Thoughts: Give this man Bonfire. Look at that DEF. Clearly he wants to burn things.
Also, Duessel probably wants either Quick Riposte, to double on Enemy Phase, or a Breaker, so that he can avoid being doubled by some units (and also double them).
He could run Close DEF in the Sacred Seal and A Skill slots, giving him effectively 57/60/63 DEF & 28/31/35 RES against melee attackers, which would become a stupidly high 63/66/69 DEF & pretty-solid 28/31/35 RES with Fortify Cavalry (at that point, I'm pretty sure Duessel is invincible to physical melee unless Moonbow/Luna happens, and he should be able to hold his own against dragons fairly well too).
Alternatively, Duessel could run Distant DEF in the Sacred Seal slot and keep Steady Stance, giving him 51/54/57 DEF against all physical attackers during Enemy Phase and 16/19/23 RES against all magic users.

Selena - Fluorspar

Spoiler

Selena | Fluorspar | 5-Star | Blue Tome | Cavalry

Stats:
HP: 32/35/38
ATK: 34/37/40
SPD: 28/31/34
DEF: 12/15/18
=144

Weapon:
1-Star:
Thunder (MT 4)
2-Star: Elthunder (MT 6)
3-Star: Bolting (MT 9 | Unit and enemies cannot counterattack)
5-Star: Bolting+ (Mt 13 | Unit and enemies cannot counterattack)

Command Skill:
3-Star:
Rally RES (Grants adjacent ally RES +4)
4-Star: Rally ATK/RES (Grants adjacent ally ATK & RES +3)

A Skill:
1-Star:
2-Star: Death Blow 2 (Grants ATK +2 when this unit initiates combat)
4-Star: Death Blow 3 (Grants ATK +2 when this unit initiates combat)

B Skill:
2-Star:
Lancebreaker 1 (When HP > 90% & fighting lance-user, this unit makes a follow-up attack and foe does not)
3-Star: Lancebreaker 2 (When HP > 90% & fighting lance-user, this unit makes a follow-up attack and foe does not)
5-Star: Lancebreaker 3 (When HP > 90% & fighting lance-user, this unit makes a follow-up attack and foe does not)

Overview: Selena is a magic artillery cannon on a horse. Her ATK is very high, while her other stats leave something to be desired. She comes with Bolting, the Firesweep of Blue magic, Rally ATK/RES, letting her boost her allies' magic resistance and ATK simultaneously, Death Blow, making her uncounterable attacks stronger, and Lancebreaker, letting her double lance-wielding foes.
Selena's strength is in her mobility and power. She has very powerful uncounterable attacks with Bolting (47/50/53 ATK) and Death Blow (53/56/59 ATK), and she can reach enemies fairly easily thanks to being on a horse. She can also receive Cavalry buffs, particularly Hone Cavalry, which can boost her SPD into being a great stat and push her ATK even higher (59/62/65 ATK with Hone Cavalry).
Selena's weakness is her defenses. She can't take a physical hit at all, and her passable RES won't help much since her HP is low. She can't even counterattack thanks to having Bolting.
Selena can't take a hit, but Bolting ensures that she won't need to, and she sure can dish them out.

Skill Thoughts: Selena probably wants Draconic Aura, since her ATK can get pretty high.
Life and Death is also an option to make Selena faster as well as stronger, if you're okay with compromising her already-low defenses.
Selena probably wants the ATK +3 Seal more than anything, to become even stronger, or the SPD +3 Seal if +SPD and/or running Life and Death to get doubles.

@ILikeKirbys Thanks. I based his skillset off of his eponymous weapon you can obtain from a DLC map in Echoes.
Here's my take on Kliff.

Kliff | Quiet Villager | 5-Star | Green Mage | Infantry

Stats:
ATK: 37/40/43
SPD: 22/25/28
DEF: 27/30/33
RES: 15/18/21
=150
Weapon: Saggitae -
Mt: 14 Eff: Adds total bonuses on unit to damage dealt. Grants Atk+4 if unit initiates combat. Unit takes 8 damage after combat.
Special: Bonfire- Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Def.
A: Attack Pulse 3- If unit attacks, special cooldown count -1 (If a similar skill is used, only the highest value is applied).
B: Miracle Ring- If HP > 1, survive a lethal attack with 1 HP remaining.

I reduced Kliff's speed because of how Saggitae in Echoes is quite heavy

EDIT: Did a few edits based on criticism.

Edited by silveraura25

I've decided to remake some of the first units I ever theory-crafted, and put them into a speculative banner.

Python: Apathetic Archer (Infantry, Bow)
Description: A lazy, yet quick-witted archer fighting in the Deliverance. Quite happy with his current lifestyle. Appears in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows Of Valentia.

Stats:
ATK: 32/35/38
SPD: 32/35/38
DEF: 22/25/28
RES: 13/15/18

Weapon: Slaying Bow+
Special Skill: Draconic Aura
Passive Skill A: Death Blow
Passive Skill C: Attack Smoke

Forsyth: Energetic Lieutenant (Infantry, Lance)
Description: The loud and boisterous lieutenant of the Deliverance. Desires to be a Knight of Zofia. Appears in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows Of Valentia.

Stats:
ATK: 35/38/41
SPD: 23/27/30
DEF: 32/35/38
RES: 14/16/19

Weapon: Slaying Lance+
Special Skill: Reprisal
Passive Skill B: Brash Assault
Passive Skill C: Threaten Defense

Luthier: Awkward Mage (Infantry, Red Tome)
Description: An uptight and serious mage who struggles with socializing. Delthea's older brother. Appears in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.

Stats: 
ATK: 30/33/36
SPD: 27/30/33
DEF: 15/18/20
RES: 29/32/35

Weapon: Rauðrhawk+ (Might 13, Accelerates Special Trigger Cooldown -1)
Special Skill: Noontime
Passive A: HP/Spd 2
Passive B: Seal Spd/Res

Kliff: Quiet Villager (Infantry, Green Tome)
Description: A young man from Ram Village. Studious, but a bit prickly. A friend of Alm. Appears in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.

Stats:
HP: 30/33/36
SPD: 32/38/38
DEF: 21/24/27
RES: 25/28/31

Weapon: Gronnhawk+ (Might 13, Accelerates Special Trigger Cooldown -1)
Special Skill: Luna
Passive Skill A: Swift Strike
Passive Skill C: Res Smoke

Edit: Fixed Some Stat Totals.

Edited by The Lord Of Gems

Anyway, I was trying to think of characters to do, and then I remembered of how much I wanted to see a banner of Lyn's tale characters. So, here I go:

Rath: Man of the Plains (Bow, Cavalry)

Spoiler

Description: A man of few words. Son of Silver Wolf, the leader of the Kutolah tribe. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.

Hp: 42/44/46 Atk: 32/34/36 Spd: 33/35/36 Def: 28/30/32 Res: 1/3/5 BST: 145 

Weapon: Reinfleche (Mt 10. Spd -2. Attack twice when initiating.)

Special: Blazing Wind

B Skill: Sacae's Blessing (Cannot be inherited.)

Slot C Skill: Assult Pulse (Special CD -1 for any ally with an offensive special with 5/3/1 fewer hp than this unit.)

Wallace: The Crag of Caelin (Sword, Armor)

Spoiler

Description: A famed general, retired his life to be a farmer. Hired to kill Lyn, but decided against it after meeting her. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.

Hp: 53/55/57 Atk: 37/39/41 Spd: 20/22/24 Def: 34/36/38 Res: 14/16/18 BST: 168

Weapon: Armorsmasher (Mt 14. Effective against armor units)

Assist: Draw Back

A Slot Skill: Sturdy Blow

C Slot Skill: Goad Armor

Sain: Charming Knight (Cavalry, Lance)

Spoiler

Description: A very charming knight who is somewhat of a skirt chaser. Was chosen to find and kill Lyn, but decided to not after learning of Lyn's kindness and beauty.

Hp: 38/40/42 Atk: 36/38/40 Spd: 34/36/38 Def: 24/26/28 Res: 12/14/16 BST: 154

Weapon: Slaying Spear+ (Mt 14. Effective against armor units)

Special: Noontime

B Slot Skill: Swordbreaker

C Slot Skill: Goad Cavalry

Kent: Stoic Rider (Sword, Cavalry)

Spoiler

Description: A knight of Caelin. Joined Lyn after learning of Lundgren's plan. One of Lyn's best friends and allies. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.

Hp: 38/40/42 Atk: 34/36/38 Spd: 25/27/29 Def: 29/31/33 Res: 19/21/23 BST: 155

Weapon: Rapier+ (Mt 10. Spd+3. Effective against cavalry and armor units)

Special: Luna

A Slot Skill: Death Blow

C Slot Skill: Hone Cavalry

Erk: Transporter Mage (Infantry, Blue Tome)

Spoiler

Description: A student of Pent. Met Lyn while transporting Serra to Ostia. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.

Hp: 34/36/38 Atk: 32/34/36 Spd: 33/35/37 Def: 10/12/14 Res: 29/31/33 BST: 148

Weapon: Keen Blarwolf+ (Mt 12. Effective against cavalry units)

Assist: Rally Atk/Spd

A Slot Skill: Warding Stance

C Slot Skill: Spd Ploy

Nils: Traveling Bard (Dragon, Infantry)

Spoiler

Description: A Bard who travels with his sister, Ninian. Rescued by Lyn after being attacked by the Black Fang. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.

Hp: 33/35/37 Atk: 32/34/36 Spd: 36/38/40 Def: 14/16/18 Res: 25/27/29 BST: 150

Weapon: Light Breath+

Assist: Sing

B Slot Skill: Tornado Dance (Sing or Dance is used, Target gets +4 res/spd)

C Slot Skill: Hone Dragons (Grants adjacent dragon allies +6 spd/atk through their next actions at the start of each turn)

And like that, I am done. As always, feedback on these units would be appreciated. 

Made a bunch of Echoes Characters

Jesse: Flirting Mercenary

Spoiler

Red Sword Infantry

Ilwoon (+4 attack if unit initiates combat)

Special: Glimmer

A: Atk+3

B: Flirty (exclusive. If next to a female ally, +2 in all stats)

C: Infantry Pulse

Silque: Devoted Priestess

Spoiler

Healing Infantry

Recover

Assist: Rehabilitate

Special: Heavenly Light

B: Renewal

C: Breath of Life

Valbar: Family Knight

Spoiler

Lance Armored

Rhomphaia (-1 cooldown)

Special: Bonfire

A: Fortress Defense

B: Quick Riposte

C: Goad Armor

Kliff: Closed off Mage

Spoiler

Red Tome Infantry

Dire Flame (-5 def. Attacks twice when unit initiates combat)

Special: Blazing Flame

A: Swift Sparrow

B: Green Tomebreaker

C: Red Tome Valor

Atlas: Big Brother Woodcutter

Spoiler

Axe Infantry

Woodcutter's Axe (Gives Atk+20% if weapon-triangle advantage, Atk-20% if disadvantge.)

Assist: Rally Defense

A: Wood Boost (exclusive. If this unit has 3 or more HP, +4 def/SPD)

B: Vantage

C: Hone Attack

Tatiana: Neutral Priestess

Spoiler

Blue Tome Infantry

Ward (If unit is attacked +6 Res)

Assist: Ardent Sacrifice

Special: Miracle

A: Warding Blow

C: Soothing Light (If unit is next to an ally, both get 5 HP at the start of Turn)

Kamui: Money Mercenary

Spoiler

Sword Infantry

Shadow Sword (Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2. Unit takes 4 damage after combat.)

A: Flashing Blade

B: Vantage

C: Infantry Pulse

And some beast units

Ranulf: Friend of All Nations

Spoiler

VA: Matthew (FE7)

Green Stone Infantry

Cat's Claws (Exclusive. Unit can deal 4 attacks but are weak to Cavalry Units)

A: Fury (Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3. Unit takes 6 damage after combat.)

B: Quick Riposte (Unit automatically makes a follow-up attack if attacked at HP ≥ 70%.)

Stat Spead:

Level 1

18/7/10/3/4

19/8/11/4/5

20/9/12/5/6

Level 40

42/27/36/18/19

45/30/39/21/22

48/33/42/24/25

Rafiel: Earthbound Heron

Spoiler

VA: Lucius (FE7)

Flying Blue Stone

Galdr of Sleep (Cannot Kill Foes only bring HP to 1 unless he is the last ally on the field. Grants BoL 2, but makes him weak to arrows)

Galdr of Suffering (Grants BoL 3 but makes him weak to arrows)

Special: Chant (Allows Allies to move again)

A: Galdr of Sorrow (Exclusive. If Foe initiates combat, Foe loses 7 in all stats minus HP)

Level 1

17    5    7    2    8

18    6    8    3    9

19    7    9    4    10

Level 40

34    29    26    10    32

37    32    30    13    35

41    35    33    17    38

Ena: Wish Spinner

Spoiler

Red Stone Unit

VA:? (suggestions)

Red Breath (Exclusive. Accelerates cooldown and acts as a brave weapon.)

Special: Dragon Pulse (Affects foes in range before attacking)

A: Fury (Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3. Unit takes 6 damage after combat.)

B: Cancel Affinity (Any weapon triangle affinity granted by unit's skills is negated. If affinity disadvantage exists, weapon triangle affinity granted by foe's skills is reversed.)

C: Hone Dragons (Grants adjacent Dragon allies Atk/Spd+6 through their next actions at the start of each turn. Exclusive to Dragons

Anthony: Faceless Hero

Spoiler

Va:??? (need suggestions)

Colorless Stone Infantry

Face Stone (If unit initiates Attack, Foe cannot move. Exclusive)

A: Death Blow (Grants Atk+6 if unit initiates combat.)

B: Poison Strike (Inflicts 10 damage to foe after any combat this unit initiates.)

C: Savage Blow (If unit initiates attack, foes within 2 spaces of target take 7 damage after combat.)