Create-A-Hero Thread

Sire

Spoiler

aQxExGA.png

Weapon: Mjolnir - Mt:14 Eff: Grants Spd+3. Follow-up attacks from unit occur consecutively and grants Special cooldown charge+1. If Special triggers, +10 damage from Special.

Thunder's Heir - If unit's Spd > foe's Spd, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack during combat. (Skill can not be inherited.)

(Notes: Mjolnir is susceptible to Hardy Bearing Seal.)

Isthar

Spoiler

YoQLdan.png

Goetia - Grants Atk+3. Grants Atk+6 if unit initiates combat.

Shadowgift 3 -  At  HP ≤ 75% negates foe's weapon effect during combat, if foe is using magic, staff or dragonstone.

Aversa

Spoiler

9xHQH5Z.png

Dusk Tome - Adds half of total bonuses on unit to Atk and Spd. Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1).

Ophelia

Spoiler

uZUq9Zv.png

Divine Ragnell - HP+3. Guard 3. Distant Counter. (Weapon Refinery)

Radiant Dawn Ike (-Art)

Edited by Ae†her

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selena - The Fluorspar

Spoiler

5a69f3a62ea23_FEHUnitBuilder-Selena(4).thumb.png.197b8e977dce71619f57831319e7973b.png

Base Stats

HP: 16/17/18
Atk: 7/8/9
Spd: 7/8/9
Def: 4/5/6
Res: 5/6/7

Lvl 40 Stats

HP: 33/36/40
Atk: 26/30/33
Spd: 31/34/37
Def: 17/20/23
Res: 24/28/31

New Skills

Weapon: Sacred Bolting: Mt: 14, grants Spd/Res +2 if foe has sword, lance, or axe, foe cannot counterattack.
C: Spd Tactic: At start of turn, grants Spd+6 to allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn. Granted only if number of that ally's movement type on current team ≤ 2.

Quotes(My english beeing not perfect, there's possible much mistakes)

Special activation:
"I am the one doing the killing !"
"You won't deserve mercy !"
"I'll show you the Fluorspar force !"
"My devotion will never fail !"

Death
"So...tired..."

Map
"Carefully."
"As you want."
"Yes ?"

Calill - First Rate Sage

Spoiler

5a69ff1c62f13_FEHUnitBuilder-Calill.thumb.png.c375ecaa3306c756ae00d2a82f4c955e.png

Rewflame: Grants Spd +3, If unit initiates attack, foes within 2 spaces of target take 5 damage after combat.
Nihil: If unit has 100% HP, Foe's "B" is cancelled.

Natasha - Sacred Healer

Spoiler

5a6a012bedc95_FEHUnitBuilder-Natasha.thumb.png.27932ace10382c5779551a8a741d9b39.png,

Rescue+: Mt:12, Allies within 2 spaces can move to a space adjacent to unit.

Here is a reworked Neya Mizuki

Spoiler

Neya Mizuki

Title: The Sea Lion

Movement Class: Infantry

Orb Affinity: Red Sword

Availability: 5*

Description: A young talented swordswoman from a village who works as a vigilante who is full of positive energy and possesses good observation skills.

Personality: Selfless, often thinks of others with little for her own well being. She's a Peppy girl with a lot of energy though has a bit of a low key moment at times. Has a big heart and puts her big heart into her performances. Exemplifies the qualities of Heart, Talent, and Grit.

Appearance: Has purple straight hair that goes down to her neck. Has green eyes. Wears Blue shorts, a white shirt and a blue jacket over the shirt. Wears beige strappy thong sandals. Weighs in about 127 pounds and height is 5"4

Voice Actor: Cristina Vee

--------------------------------------

Level 40 Stats (Neutral IVs)

HP: 38

ATK: 31

SPD: 39

DEF: 27

RES: 27

Total: 162

-----------------------------

Weapon Skills

Iron Sword

Steel Sword

Silver Sword

Striker (11 MT. Spd-2. Attack twice when initiating combat. Cannot be inherited.)

-------------------

Special Skills

Night Sky

Astra

-------------------------

Passive Skills

A Skill: Nimble Stance 3: If unit is attacked, grants unit SPD +6 (Original Concept was to give +4 DEF/SPD if unit is attacked)

B Skill: Desperation

------------

Concept

Neya is a blazing speedster with a decent Attack Stat. Speed is the name of the game. With a speed of 39, she is tied with Lon’Qu with the highest speed stat in the game. Like Elincia who carries a unique brave weapon, Neya also wields a unique brave sword called the Striker, she can attack enemies twice on initiates at the cost of only 2 Spd. Neya will always double and even quadruple enemies due to her 37 neutral speed after brave sword penalties. With Nimble Stance, Neya gains an additional 6 Spd when attacked during the enemy phase.

All in all, Neya is a doubling machine on both the player phase and the enemy phase. However with only 38 HP, and 27 in both SPD and RES, Neya will have durability issues since the game contains no random elements. In any normal Fire Emblem Game, Neya will double and dodge almost anything.

Character Quotes

I am a firm believer that if you do good things, good things happen to you.”

I Fight for the freedom, peace and prosperity for all peoples of this world.”

I've seen these so called "good guys" who smile with a menacing look on their face. That smile I would say doesn't belong on a good guy.”

"I've had people take shots at me for cheating. I can tell you those are desperate words coming from a loser's mouth.

"They say you need to be over 6 feet tall and weigh around 250 pounds to be intimidating. I can tell you speed can be intimidating even more so than looking scary and punching people"

There was a tyrant who was trying to kill everyone and destroy everything in the name of creating a Utopia. I can tell you I think that is no way to create a paradise”

"I prefer to follow the path of peace but If I have to draw my sword, I will."

"People who go around mindlessly killing and destroying innocent life don't deserve to call themselves heroes or saviors."

Castle Quotes

"I just can't stand innocent civilians getting caught in the middle of a conflict. I just can’t."

Speed is an asset I value the most. It allows you to do so many things other attributes cannot do.”

Remember to always surround yourself with good people. If you do, good things happen to you.”

"Its important to pace yourself in a long campaign so you have enough to make a push later when it matters the most."

I wonder How my Brother is doing”

On Summon: Hi. My Name is Neya Mizuki. I am part of a group known as the Twilight Heart. Pleased to meet you.

Greeting:

Your friend sent me here to give you a smile

Selected:

"Come on!"

"Let’s go!"

"Let’s make a splash!"

Special Skill Quotes

"You've poked the bear this time!"

"We will never fall!"

Guess what I have?!”

"I've got something for ya!!!"

Death Quote: Ugh….. No…..

Level up Quotes

0-1 Stats: You have to be kidding me

2-3 Stats: We’re making good progress

4-5 Stats: Now that’s how ya do it!!

Learn Skill: I am honored to receive this great power. I will use this power responsibly.

And now, Kuma Mizuki. However heads up as Kuma isn't as detailed as Neya Mizuki.

Spoiler

Kuma Mizuki

Title: War Bear

Description: A young man who is the leader of a vigilante group known as the Twilight Heart. Older brother to Neya.

Appearance. Height is 6"6. Weight is 240 lbs with a muscular build. Blonde short hair, green eyes. Wears black pants, black boots and a black trench coat.

Orb Affinity: Green Axe

Starting Rank: 5*

Weapons

Iron Axe

Steel Axe

Silver Axe

Kriegsbar (16 MT, cannot be passed down, Distant Counter)

Max Stats at 5* (Neutral)

HP: 50

ATK: 35

SPD: 24

DEF: 37

RES: 17

Total: 163

Assist Skill

Smite

Passive Skills

A Skill: Earth Boost

B Skill: Quick Riposte

Concept

Unlike the speedier Neya Mizuki, Kuma has more ATK, DEF, and HP compared to his younger sister. Quick Riposte allows Kuma to double foes when attacked if his HP is above the appropriate threshold.

Kuma's High HP and DEF allows him to tank many physical attacks. Kriegsbar allows Kuma to counterattack foes attacking from 2 range. An advantage over Hector is that Kuma is an infantry unit which means he gets to move two spaces.

However Kuma's low RES and SPD can be costly. Mages including blue mages will quickly eat Kuma alive.

Edited by thetiger39
renamed evasive stance to nimble stance

A2FCE266-667A-4F20-BD45-D1EB1443D87F.thumb.png.caefef3e873e2de71b2c7ebe7a0934c1.png

I never thought much of crossovers with other Nintendo franchises, but this one would actually work.

Bowser’s Flame: 16 Might. Inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res -5 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn. If unit is attacked from range = 2, deals damage based on the lower of defense or resistance.

Bowser would be an armored unit because of his shell.

Brave Versions of Alm and Celica.

Alm: Brave Conqueror (Infantry, Sword)
Stat Total: 162
HP: 40
Atk: 36 
Spd: 34
Def: 30
Res: 22

Weapon: Deicide Falchion (16 Might. Grants Str +3. Unit restores 10 HP every other turn. Effective against dragons.)
Special Skill: Dragon Fang
Passive Skill A: Fury
Passive Skill B: Duma's Strength (If your strength is equal to or 3 points above the enemy, enemy suffers special cooldown -1)
Passive Skill C: Attack Tactic

Celica: Brave Rigain (Infantry, Sword)
Stat Total: 162
Atk: 35
Spd: 36
Def: 25
Res: 28

Weapon: Beloved Zofia (16 Might. Grants Spd +3. Unit restores 10 HP every other turn. Accelerates special cooldown by 1)
Special Skill: Growing Light
Passive Skill A: Distant Defense
Passive Skill B: Mila's Love (If your speed is equal to or 3 points above the enemy, enemy suffers special cooldown -1)
Passive Skill C: Speed Tactic

Charm Staff (12 Mt): Grants Spd+3. Grants allies with sword, lance, axe, bow, or dagger within 2 spaces Def/Res +3 during combat.

Edited by silveraura25

Brom: Farming Father

A farmer from the village of Ohma. Father of a big family. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.

Class: Armored

Weapon: Iron Axe, Steel Axe, Silver Axe, Stout Tomahawk

Assist: N/A

Special: Buckler, Pavise

A Skill: Close Defense 1/2/3. If unit is attacked by foe using sword, axe, lance, or dragonstone, unit receives Def/Res+2/4/6 during combat.
B Skill: N/A
C Skill: Boots. Increases movement by 1. Armored Exclusive.

Level 40 5-Star Stats:
HP: 
48/51/54
Attack: 35/38/41
Speed: 20/23/26
Defense: 36/39/42
Resistance: 21/24/27

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Worked on my old Lifis a bit

Spoiler

Hezul Scroll- Grants Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. If unit's HP is ≥ 90% at start of combat, enemy is inflicted with Special cooldown charge-1.

And here's Marcia

Spoiler

Hexlock Spear (Mt: 14)- Effective against magic and stave users.

Edited by silveraura25

Decided to redo some Laguz, now with 100% more powercreep.

Caineghis - Fearless Lion King (Red Fang, Infantry)
HP: 45
Str: 40
Spd: 30
Def: 36
Res: 17
Weapon: Fang -> Fang+ -> Sharp Fang -> Great Fang (16 Might. Grants +4 Str/Def To Allies Within Two Spaces During Battle)
Special Skill: Roar (Cooldown 4. Increases Damage By 50% And Prevents Target From Moving For One Turn.)
Passive Skill B: Vantage
Passive Skill C: Panic Ploy

Tibarn - Dauntless Hawk King (Green Talon, Flier)
HP: 42
Str: 36
Spd: 34
Def: 35
Res: 21
Weapon: Talon -> Talon+ -> Sharp Talon -> Great Talon (16 Might. Grants +4 Spd/Def To Allies Within Two Spaces During Battle)
Special Skill: Tear (Cooldown 4. Increases Damage By 50% And Lowers The Target's Speed By 8 For One Turn)
Passive Skill A: Brazen Atk/Def
Passive Skill B: Wrath
Passive Skill C: Threaten Def

Naesala - Cunning Raven King (Blue Beak, Flier)
Str: 32
Spd: 40
Def: 26
Res: 32
Weapon: Beak -> Beak+ -> Sharp Beak -> Great Beak (16 Might. Grants +4 Spd/Res To Allies Within Two Spaces During Battle)
Special Skill: Tear (Cooldown 4. Increases Damage By 50% And Lowers The Target's Speed By 8 For One Turn)
Passive Skill A: Swift Sparrow
Passive Skill B: Desperation
Passive Skill C: Defense Ploy

Nailah - Ferocious Wolf Queen (Red Fang, Infantry)
Str: 35
Def: 34
Res: 24
Weapon: Fang -> Fang+ -> Sharp Fang -> Great Fang (16 Might. Grants +4 Str/Def To Allies Within Two Spaces During Battle)
Special Skill: Savage (Cooldown 4. Increases Damage By 50% And Resets Targets Special Cooldown)
Passive Skill A: Brazen Atk/Spd
Passive Skill B: Guard
Passive Skill C: Hone Speed

Kurthnaga - Young Dragon King (Green Breath, Infantry)
Spd: 25
Def: 35
Res: 35
Weapon: Fire Breath -> Fire Breath+ -> Dark Breath -> Ebon Breath (16 Might. Grants +4 Str/Def To Allies Within Two Spaces During Battle)
Special Skill: Ire (Cooldown 4. Increases Damage Dealt By 80%)
Passive Skill A: Distant Counter
Passive Skill B: Quick Riposte
Passive Skill C: Ward Dragons

Okay, here's a few Grand Heroes I've had kicking around in my head for a bit:

Aversa - Dark One

Spoiler

Aversa | Dark One | 3/4/5-Star | Red Tome | Flying

Stats:
ATK: 30
SPD: 33
DEF: 14
RES: 30
=148

Weapon:
1-Star: 
Flux (MT 4)
2-Star: Ruin (MT 6)
3-Star: Fenrir (MT 9)
5-Star: Aversa's Night (MT 14 | Recover HP equal to 30% of damage dealt on Special activations) Aversa Only

Special:
3-Star:
Retribution (3 Cooldown: Add 30% of missing HP to damage dealt)
4-Star: Reprisal (2 Cooldown: Add 30% of missing HP to damage dealt)

A Skill:
1-Star:
SPD +1 (Grants SPD +1)
2-Star: HP/SPD 1 (Grants HP +3 & SPD +1)
4-Star: HP/SPD 2 (Grants HP +4 & SPD +2)

B Skill:
2-Star:
Renewal 1 (Recover 10 HP at the start of every 4th turn)
3-Star: Renewal 2 (Recover 10 HP at the start of every 3rd turn)
5-Star: Renewal 3 (Recover 10 HP at the start of every 2nd turn)

Explanations:
Aversa's Night: 
From Awakening. The Daylight-on-Special-activations effect references the fact that it's basically a Nosferatu tome in Awakening.
Reprisal: Lets Aversa heal more HP, and convert some of her lost HP into additional damage.
HP/SPD 2: Gives Aversa 44 HP and 35 SPD, giving her more HP for Reprisal (and healing) and more SPD to make her more likely to double and better at not being doubled.
Renewal: Passive recovery, which is nice with Aversa's fairly-high HP.

Infernal GHB Skills:
Aversa's Night (Base Skill)
Reposition (For moving her allies out of reach)
Reprisal (Base Skill, and Aversa would probably have high enough HP to add significant damage with this)
HP/SPD 2 (Base Skill)
Renewal 3 (Base Skill)
Drive SPD 2 (Gives a minor SPD buff to nearby allies, which could probably get annoying)
Guidance 3 Sacred Seal (For any non-Infantry enemies on her map, so they can be annoying along with her)

Linus - Mad Dog

Spoiler

Linus | Mad Dog | 3/4/5-Star | Green Axe | Infantry

Stats:
HP: 44
SPD: 32
DEF: 32
RES: 15
=158

Weapon:
1-Star:
Iron Axe (MT 5)
2-Star: Steel Axe (MT 8)
3-Star: Silver Axe (MT 11)
5-Star: Mad Dog Axe (MT 16 | Grants ATK/SPD/DEF/RES +3. Inflicts 6 HP damage after combat)

Special:
3-Star:
Glowing Ember (4 Cooldown: Adds 50% of DEF to damage dealt)
4-Star: Bonfire (3 Cooldown: Adds 50% of DEF to damage dealt)

A Skill:
2-Star:
Life And Death 1 (Grants ATK/SPD +3. Inflicts DEF/RES -3.)
3-Star: Life And Death 2 (Grants ATK/SPD +4. Inflicts DEF/RES -4.)
5-Star: Life And Death 3 (Grants ATK/SPD +5. Inflicts DEF/RES -5.)

B Skill:
2-Star:
Guard 1 (Inflicts Special Charge -1 on the foe during combat when HP = 100%)
3-Star: Guard 2 (Inflicts Special Charge -1 on the foe during combat when HP > 90%)
5-Star: Guard 3 (Inflicts Special Charge -1 on the foe during combat when HP > 80%)

Explanations:
Mad Dog Axe:
I picture Linus as the kind of guy who would have a Fury skill, so I put it on his weapon.
Bonfire: Like Lloyd, but for his better defensive stat.
Life And Death: I pictured Linus as being pulled from Cog of Destiny (after Lloyd would've bit the dust), so he'd have this. Plus, it has nice synergy with his built-in Fury, since he already has decent DEF and would end up with effectively -2 in both defenses (so his RES would suck, but it already does, and he'd have 28 DEF, which is still rather decent).
Guard: References his Iron Rune, and gives him immunity to Specials while he has sufficiently high HP.

Infernal GHB Skills:
Mad Dog Axe (Base Skill)
Pivot (So he can get to you faster)
Bonfire (Base Skill)
Life And Death 3 (Base Skill)
Guard 3 (Base Skill)
Panic Ploy 3 (Takes advantage of Linus's high HP)
Heavy Blade 3 Sacred Seal (So that Linus's high ATK can be put to good use by basically guaranteeing him a Bonfire on his attack)

Idunn - Demon Dragon

Spoiler

Idunn | Dark Dragon | 3/4/5-Star | Green Breath | Infantry

Stats:
HP: 48
ATK: 27
SPD: 25
DEF: 31
RES: 30
=161

Weapon:
1-Star:
Fire Breath (MT 6)
2-Star: Fire Breath+ (MT 8)
3-Star: Dark Breath (MT 9 | After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts ATK/SPD -5 on foe through their next action)
5-Star: Demon Breath (MT 16 | Negates "Effective vs. Breath". After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts ATK/SPD -7 on foe and foes within 2 spaces through their next action. If foe's Range=2, damage is calculated using lower of DEF or RES)

Command Skill:
3-Star:
Rally Attack (Grants ATK +4 to adjacent ally through their next action)
4-Star: Rally ATK/SPD (Grants ATK/SPD +3 to adjacent ally through their next action)

A Skill:
1-Star:
Warding Stance 1 (Grants DEF/RES +2 when attacked by nonadjacent foe)
2-Star: Warding Stance 2 (Grants DEF/RES +4 when attacked by nonadjacent foe)
4-Star: Warding Stance 3 (Grants DEF/RES +6 when attacked by nonadjacent foe)

C Skill:
2-Star:
Spur ATK 1 (Grants ATK +2 to adjacent foes during combat)
3-Star: Spur ATK 2 (Grants ATK +3 to adjacent foes during combat)
5-Star: Goad Dragons (Grants ATK/SPD +4 to Breath-using allies within 2 spaces during combat)

Explanations:
Green Breath: 
So that, even with Demon Shield, Roy can still easily (between his good RES and Triangle Adept) defeat her with the Binding Blade.
Stats: Idunn wasn't meant to fight anyone, so her ATK and SPD are low. However, her defenses and HP are fairly high to compensate.
Demon Breath: The Demon Dragon comes with a souped-up version of Dark Breath. Negates Falchion/Naga/Divine Naga's effectiveness against dragons, since this helps her more closely resemble her final boss self (where she was immune to dragon-slaying weapons).
Rally ATK/SPD: Gives Idunn the ability to grant +7 ATK/SPD to her draconic allies during combat.
Warding Stance: Makes Idunn better at taking Julia/Deirdre and enemy dragons by giving her an effective 36 RES.
Goad Dragons: Makes sense for someone meant to create dragons to have a Dragon-specific buff. In this case, it's one that even field-buff-removing abilities can't get rid of, and that Panic can't invert.

Infernal GHB Skills:
70 HP | 45 ATK | 35 SPD | 41 DEF | 40 RES
Demon Breath (Base Skill, and a pretty good one for her)
Rally ATK/SPD (Base Skill, makes a nearby dragon stronger)
Iceberg (Takes advantage of Idunn's solid RES, especially with Warding Stance when attacked and Distant DEF 3 when attacked at range)
Warding Stance 3 (Base Skill, helps deal with mages and any dragons you might send her way)
Cancel Affinity 3 (Just in case you thought Roy would trivialize her again. Idunn comes prepared for him this time)
Goad Dragons (Base Skill, and since her map would mostly be enemy Dragons, this buffs most of her team)
Distant DEF 3 Sacred Seal (For added defense against ranged attackers)

Edited by ILikeKirbys

Got bored so I made Ken from Digimon in FEH (Can't remember where I found the art. Also quotes coming soon)

Kindness Gale: Basically Amiti as a green tome but instead of speed it's defense

Kindness Ward: Haven't really figured it out yet but it's either going to be like Kaden's personal in fates or something else

FEH Unit Builder - Ken.png

Here is a CYL edition of my OC, Neya Mizuki. Before we begin, Neya and Kuma were originally Yugioh Original characters featured in an original Yugioh Fanfiction I created and adapted into a Fire Emblem Heroes setting.

Spoiler

Neya Mizuki - CYL Edition

This version of Neya Mizuki is based off of older Brother, Kuma Mizuki

Title: Brave Dragon (title based on the her Yugioh counterpart who possesses several Dragon boss monsters)

Availability: 5*

Description: A young woman who has died and resurrected, possessing the power of both a Light Deity Dragon and a Dark Deity Dragon. (based off of my lore in a Yugioh fanfiction I created featuring this character)

Appearance: Same as her regular edition but has a crimson shaped dragon birthmark on her right arm, a purple nazca line birthmark shaped like a whale blazing on her left arm and one of the sclerae of her eye being completely black with half of her face being covered in purple esque criminal marks. These traits indicate that Neya has traits of both a Light Signer and a Dark Signer. (Yugioh 5Ds stuff)

Voice Actor: Cristina Vee.

Level 40 Stats at 5* (Neutral)

SPD: 36

DEF: 26

RES: 26

Total: 163

Weapon Skills

Iron Axe

Steel Axe

Silver Axe

Kriegsbar (16 MT, cannot be passed down, Distant Counter)

Special Skills

Night Sky

Astra

Galeforce

Passive Skills

A: Flashing Blade

B: (Someone please come up with a unique skill for Brave Neya please)

C: Savage Blow

Character Quotes

"I have come a long way."

"I have returned from the dead."

"I have earned this power. The power of both Light and Darkness."

"It ain't often you get to see someone in the flesh wielding both the power of a Light Deity Dragon and a Dark Deity Dragon."

"A particular nasty bandit, Aaron Tarleton killed my brother Kuma Mizuki. He was revived as a Dark Signer. I killed Aaron Tarleton, causing him to be revived as a Dark Signer. But Aaron Tarleton killed me in revenge. Let's just say everyone was in for the biggest shock of their life when they next saw me."

"Funny how the cycle of revenge works."

"I am a Gray Signer. I am the only one in existence. I have the powers of both the Light Deity Dragon, the Crimson Dragon, and the Dark Deity Dragon, the Earthbound Dragon.

"My older brother, Kuma Mizuki is wielder of the axe. I am to sharpen my axe fighting skills."

"I have two great friends who've helped me greatly. One who serves a Light Deity Dragon and wields its crimson holy power. The other is my older brother who is an undead servant of a Dark Deity Dragon and wields its Dark power."

"Its important to hit hard and hit fast. Hit the enemy before he hits you!"

Character Level Up

"This is Pathetic!"

"I am getting used to being a Gray Signer!"

"I have ascended beyond Light and Darkness!"

Getting a new Skill Quote

"I am starting to grow into something that no one may be able to comprehend."

Battle Quotes

"Take This!"

"Mortal!"

Death

"Uhg...."

"How could I lose...."

Edited by thetiger39
grammar edits

Valentine's Day special units. All of them are female since I think that a White Day banner will be coming a month later after the special banner

Lute- Curious Cupid (Colorless Dagger, Infantry)
HP: 33
Def: 12
Res: 35
Weapon: Love Potion+ (12 Mt. Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+6 to unit and allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn.)
Support: Ardent Sacrifice
A: Spd Res Bond 3
B: B Tomebreaker

Louise- Lovely Confectioner (Green Mage, Infantry)
HP: 37
Spd: 19
Res: 30
Weapon: Chocolaty Whisk+ (12 Mt. Grants adjacent allies Atk/Spd +3 during combat.)
Special: Iceberg
A: Close Counter
B: Quick Riposte 3

Lilina- Warrior of Love (Colorless Staff, Infantry)
HP: 35
Atk: 37
Def: 17
Staff: Magical Love Justice (14 Mt: The enemy cannot counterattack. Effects of spur skills on unit are doubled.)
Assist: Rehabilitate+
A: Swift Strike 2
C: Spd Ploy 3

Lachesis- Romantic Florist (Red Mage, Infantry)
Atk: 33
Spd: 33
Def: 16
Res: 31
Weapon: Pink Roses+ (12 Mt. Grants adjacent allies Atk/Spd +3 during combat.)
A: Atk Spd Bond 3
B: Renewal 3
C: Spur Atk/Res 2

Edited by silveraura25

I haven't posted here in a long, long while. I lost interest in Fire Emblem Heroes in October because how new heroes were being implemented (the weapons and stats were slowly getting out of hand, even though I was okay with the unique skills for the most part.) I still do not play Heroes as much as I used to, but due to CYL I decided to revive one of my characters and update her to reflect the latest changes in FEH. One of these days I would love to see my variant of F!Morgan in Heroes, which probably won't happen, but a man can dream, right?...

The original Renee (Cherche!Morgan) can be found here, alongside with some of my older characters. The updated version essentially adds more power to her character by raising her stats and updating her skillset.
As for the master list in the first post, I will no longer be updating it (which should be apparent since I stopped doing so in May of last year). If I was to continue I would probably just showcase the ones I like instead of compiling every single character, but then emotions and bias would be involved and the thread may become less enjoyable. So, the master list will no longer be updated.
Renee - Star Seeker (Cherche!Morgan) || 2018 Edition!

Hide contents

Title: Star Seeker
Name: Renee
Starting Star Rank: 4 or 5 Star

Character Description: The daughter of the Tactician Marcus and Wyvern Friend Cherche. She has a solemn personality.

Appearance: Take F!Morgan from Awakening with Cherche's hair color and put her into a variant Cherche's outfit. Renee's version does not expose the thighs and is covered up by leggings. The back is also covered. She does not wear Cherche's headpiece.

Name		HP	ATT	SPD	DEF	RES	Total	MOV
Renee		45	36	28	33	20	162 	2, Flying

5* Weapon: Platinum Axe+ (MT 18, Range 1) [Essentially a more powerful Silver Axe, like how Slaying Weapons are better Killer Weapons]
3* Weapon: Platinum Axe (MT 14, Range 1)

Assist Skill: ---

3* Special Skill: Dragon Gaze (Grants +30% to Atk. || Charge Cost: 4)
4* Special Skill: Dragon Fang (Grants +50% to Atk. || Charge Cost: 4)
5* Special Skill: Fang of Grima (Grants +70% to Atk. || Charge Cost: 4 || This skill cannot be inherited.)

Skill A: Sturdy Blow (Grants Atk/Def+4 during combat if unit initiates combat.)
Skill B: Legendbreaker (If unit’s HP >= 70% in combat against a user who wields a legendary [exclusive] weapon, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot. This skill cannot be inherited.)
Skill C: ---

* * * * * Quotes * * * * *

Level Up, Growth Quotes, & Summon Quotes
1-2 Up: "Well, this is disappointing..."
3-4 Up: "One foot in front of the other. I got this."
5-6 Up: "Such power... I'll be there soon, Father!"

Learn Skill: "Anything it takes. Anything."

Summoned Quote: "Huh? Where did I end up now?"

Home Castle Quotes

Normal 1: "To be surrounded by so many Heroes is... comforting. Back home, there were not so many."
Normal 2: "My brother inherited Minerva from my mother. My wyvern, Valter, was presented to me by my father."
Normal 3: "I remember my father would always check up on me, even if I didn't need his attention. I miss him..."
Normal 4: "I promise I will give my all in battle and never less than that."
Normal 5: "Do I remind you of someone else? I suppose that someone is a lot more cheerful than me, right?"

Guest Greetings: "Are you (name)? Your friend sent me here to greet you."

Confession:

"It's been fun fighting by your side. Sometimes though, I feel like I do not belong here. You see, back in my world, I served my master, Grima, and fought against the heroes. Some even fell by my hand. But in the end, Lucina and her companions managed to kill Master Grima, my father...

Yet, during that battle, there was something strange. I saw my father there in his prime, as well as my mother. They were fighting to protect the children and against Grima. That stranger came up to me and gave me a special book, a book that I already owned from my father Grima. The notes and dog-ears were all exactly the same,  and for the first time I could not continue fighting. I could not strike down the kind and gentle father I once knew...

So, here I am, fighting by your side. I hope one day to find that stranger again, even if he is not my true father. He gave me hope, and if I learned anything from Lucina's struggle, it is that hope will never die. Until then, my axe is yours, (name)."

Battle Quotes
Note: Most normal Battle quotes are just grunts. I have taken artistic liberty by replacing the grunts with some lines.

Selection 1: "Command me."
Selection 2: "Shall we?"
Selection 3: "Lead on."

Battle 1: "Your flank's exposed!"
Battle 2: "Just as planned."
Battle 3: "Now strike!"

Critical 1: "I bid you farewell."
Critical 2: "Valter, snack time."
Critical 3: "Time to tip the scales."
Critical 4: "Checkmate."

Critical Health: "Just part of the plan..."
Defeat: "Father, forgive me..."

Detailed Character Screen Quotes

Quote 1: "Hmm."
Quote 2: "Valter, No. That is not a toy."
Quote 3: "I'm still a little weak against swordsmen, but my training helps me stand my ground against a notable few..."
Quote 4: "Do I know Lucina? If I may, I rather not answer that question..."
Quote 5 (4*): "Memories of my parents are fading, but the few that remain are vivid like it happened yesterday."
Quote 6 (4*): "I know most will likely want to return home after this grand adventure. I don't know if I want to..."
Quote 7 (5*): "I wonder, if heroes can be summoned here from countless worlds, can I see father and mother again?..."
Quote 8 (5*): "Master Grima... Father... I swear I will carve a new future, and a happier one!"

Character Theme: God Eater - God and Man (Vocal Version)

Author Comments

Renee is based off of "Future Past Morgan" as well as my F!Morgan from my primary Awakening file where my Avatar married Cherche. She shares some quotes from her Awakening incarnation with new quotes being inspired by M!Robin and Cherche's appearance in Heroes. What remains is somewhat original.

Compared to my original version...
-- Renee is now a 4/5 star character, up from being just a 3/4 star.
-- Renee has +1 HP, +2 ATK, and +2 DEF (The ATK and DEF represent the forged Hector's Axe which was her primary weapon in Awakening. The stats are on par with New Year's Camilla.)
-- Galeforce has been removed and replaced by the exclusive skill, Fang of Grima. Galeforce was there for flavor purposes, but Fang of Grima makes more sense and is more logical in FEH progression.
-- The Silver Axe has been upgraded to the Platinum Axe (while original, it mimics the Killer Weapon -> Slaying Weapon route.)
-- Death Blow has been replaced by Sturdy Blow
-- Legendbreaker is now exclusive, as it was always meant to be. While I could lower the HP threshold to 50%, that would make it too ridiculous a skill even by the current FEH standards.

As for Legendbreaker, it was created because Swordbreaker is illegal on Green Units and I wanted Renee to have a chance against Lucina. This way, Renee can still "technically counter swords" and bypass the Swordbreaker restriction. Legendbreaker is an extremely powerful skill due to the prevalence of legendary weapons in the Arena, and Renee can use the skill on anyone who has one equipped, no matter what color or weapon they use!

I could have given Renee a unique weapon, but I feel staying "vanilla" would be more true to her and help justify Legendbreaker. Renee doesn't need a Legendary Weapon to destroy her opponents!

CYL2 heroes

Hector- Brave General (Blue Lance, Armored)
HP/52
Atk/40
Spd/22
Def/38
Res/25
Weapon: Rex Hausta (16 Mt)- If unit's HP ≥ 90% and foe initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. Grants special cooldown charge 1+ per attack. (Does not stack. Skill cannot be inherited.)
Special: Dragon Fang
A: Distant Counter
B: Ostia's Might- Effective against dragon and magic using units. Foe's bonuses (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) are nullified during combat. (Skill cannot be inherited.)
C: Atk Tactics 3

Celica- Brave Queen (Colorless Dagger, Infantry)
HP/38
Atk/37
Spd/36
Def/12
Res/30
Weapon: Golden Dagger (14 Mt)- Grants Res +3. Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). Grants +10 to damage when Special triggers. (Skill cannot be inherited.)
Special: Plenitude (CD: 2)- Heal 50% of damage dealt. (Skill cannot be inherited.)
A: Swift Sparrow 3
B: Earth's Boon: Restores 10 HP after any combat this unit initiates. (Skill cannot be inherited.)
C: Spd Smoke 3

Ephraim- Brave Prince (Green Axe, Cavalry)
HP/42
Atk/36
Spd/32
Def/33
Res/14
Weapon: Garm (16 Mt)- Grants Spd+3. If foes' HP = 100% at start of combat, grants Atk/Def+3 during combat. (Skill cannot be inherited.)
Special: Bonfire
A: Sturdy Stance 2- Grants Atk/Def +4 during combat if foe initiates combat.
C: Drive Atk 2

"Xander" (Veronica)- Brave Enigma (Red Mage, Cavalry)
HP/38
Atk/34
Spd/20
Def/36
Res/16
Weapon: Hvergelmi (14 Might)- Grants Atk+3. Adds total bonuses on unit to Res during combat. (Skill cannot be inherited.)
A: Close Counter
B: Quick Riposte 3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radiant Dawn characters.

Pelleas- Sorrowful Prince (Red Tome, Infantry)
HP/33
Atk/33
Spd/36
Def/13
Res/32
Weapon: Balberith (14 Mt)- Grants Atk+3. At the start of each turn, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, inflicts Spd/Res-4 on foe on the enemy team with the lowest Res through its next action. (Skill cannot be inherited.)
Assist: Ardent Sacrifice
A: Spd Res Bond 3
B: Spirit Charm- Enemy skills that change attack priority are disabled. (Skill cannot be inherited.)

Edward- Sword of Justice (Red Sword, Infantry)
HP/40
Atk/33
Spd/39
Def/34
Res/19
Weapon: Caladbolg (16 Mt): Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit's HP ≤ 80% at the start of combat, grants Atk+7 during combat.
Special: Moonbow
A: Darting Blow
B: Wrath 3

Leonardo- Freedom's Arrow (Colorless Bow, Infantry)
HP/34
Atk/38
Spd/34
Def/14
Res/31
Weapon: Lughnasadh (14 Mt)- Effective against fliers. Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit's HP ≤ 80% at the start of combat, grants Spd+7 during combat.
Assist: Reposition
A: Mirror Strike 2
C: Def Ploy 3

Nolan- Wise Champion (Green Axe, Infantry)
HP/45
Atk/37
Spd/33
Def/38
Res/20
Weapon: Tarvos (16 Mt)- Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit's HP ≤ 80% at the start of combat, grants Def+7 during combat.
A: Vigorous Stance 3- Grants Spd/Def +4 during combat if foe initiates combat.
B: Axebreaker 3
C: Threaten Def 3

Edited by silveraura25

Fixing Bad Units Part 2.

Subaki v2: Perfect Expert (Lance, Flier)
Str: 31
Res: 25
Weapon: Sapphire Lance+
Special Skill: Aegis
Passive Skill A: Evasive Stance (Grants Spd +6 When Attacked)

Niles v2: Cruel To Be Kind (Bow, Infantry)
HP: 35
Str: 30
Def: 16
Weapon: Slaying Bow+
Special Skill: Iceberg
Passive Skill A: Warding Stance
Passive Skill C: Threaten Spd

Beruka v2: Quiet Assassin (Axe, Flier)
HP: 42
Str: 33
Spd: 29
Res: 18
Weapon: Slaying Axe+
Special Skill: Glimmer
Passive Skill A: Atk +3
Passive Skill B: Lunge

Matthew v2: Faithful Spy (Dagger, Infantry)
HP: 37
Str: 28
Spd: 38
Res: 20
Weapon: Rogue Dagger+
Assist Skill: Reciprocal Aid
Passive Skill B: Poison Strike
Passive Skill C: Hone Speed

Selena v2: Cutting Wit (Sword, Infantry)
Spd: 35
Res: 25
Weapon: Armorsmasher+
Assist Skill: Reposition
Passive Skill A: Triangle Adept
Passive Skill C: Threaten Spd

Leo v2: Sorcerous Prince (Red Tome, Cavalry)
HP: 33
Str: 30 (32)
Spd: 27
Def: 27
Res: 30 (32)
Weapon: Brynhildr
Special Skill: Iceberg
Passive Skill A: Atk/Res +2

Laslow v2: Dancing Duelist (Sword, Infantry)
Spd: 32
Res: 17
Weapon: Slaying Edge+
Assist Skill: Rally Atk/Spd
Passive Skill B: Axebreaker
Passive Skill C: Hone Spd

Hinata v2: Wild Samurai (Sword, Infantry)
HP: 44
Str: 33
Res: 15
Weapon: Ruby Sword+
Special Skill: Astra
Passive Skill B: Brash Assault

Lissa v2: Sprightly Cleric (Staff, Infantry)
HP: 36
Def: 20
Weapon: Gravity+
Assist Skill: Rehabilitate+
Special Skill: Kindled Fire Balm
Passive Skill B: Renewal

Reworking on Nanna
Nanna- Princess of Nordion (Colorless Staff, Cavalry)
HP/33
Atk/34
Spd/34
Def/14
Res/32
Weapon: Earth Staff (12 Mt)- Restores HP = 50% of damage dealt. After combat, if unit attacked, restores 7 HP to allies within 2 spaces of unit.The enemy cannot counterattack.
Assist: Rehabilitate+
A: Spd/Res +2
C: Atk Tactics 3

2 units :)

Spoiler

First one is Great Master Azama. He's so amazing that he gets to be a pseudo-Healer AND a DC Lance user. Not only that, but I gave him an Enemy Phase Savage Blow that deals damage to the opponent based on his and his foe's Def stats, as well as an A skill that buffs his Def more than Steady Stance but if he's the first unit attacked and only during that battle.

Spoiler

Name: Azama
Title: Carefree Great Master
Affinity: Blue Lance
Character Description: He's Azama. I can't describe him. No one can.
***** Excellent (over 47 HP, over 35 others); **** Good (44-47 HP, 32-35 others); *** Average (40-43 HP, 28-31 others); ** Poor (36-39 HP, 25-27 others); * Terrible (below 36 HP, below 25 others)
HP: **** (44)
Atk: *** (30)
Spd: *** (28)
Def: **** (34)
Res: *** (30)
Mov: 2 (Infantry)
5* Weapon: Steel Nageyari
Weapon Description: A naginata capable of being thrown like a javelin.
Weapon Statistics: 11 Might. Slows Special trigger (cooldown count +1). Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this unit is attacked. This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.
Weapon Upgrade: None Yet
Weapon Upgrade Statistics: None Yet

Support: Great Festal
Support Statistics: Unit is unaffected by Sing/Dance. Heals adjacent ally 15 HP.
Special: None
Special Statistics: None
A Passive: Ready Def 3
Passive Statistics: Grants Def+8 during the first combat on the enemy's turn.
B Passive: None
Passive Statistics: None
C Passive: Counter
Passive Statistics: If unit's Def > foe's Def when unit is attacked and can counterattack, foe takes damage equal to the difference after combat.

Next is an upgrade of Odin using a weapon forge of his Blade Tome, as well as fixing his stats a little (not a lot, but enough that he's not piss-poor terrible).

Spoiler

Name: Odin
Title: Potent Force
Affinity: Blue Tome
Character Description: Odin, Seeker of Dank Memes. His dankness is danker than yours.
***** Excellent (over 47 HP, over 35 others); **** Good (44-47 HP, 32-35 others); *** Average (40-43 HP, 28-31 others); ** Poor (36-39 HP, 25-27 others); * Terrible (below 36 HP, below 25 others)
HP: *** (43)
Atk: ** (26)
Spd: **** (32)
Def: ** (25)
Res: ** (25)
5* Weapon: Blarblade+
Weapon Description: It's Blarblade. Do the math.
Weapon Statistics: 13 Might. Slows Special trigger (cooldown count +1). Adds total bonuses on unit to damage dealt.
Weapon Upgrade: Blarblade+ (+Eff)
Weapon Upgrade Statistics: Slows Special trigger (cooldown count +1). Adds total bonuses on unit to damage dealt. If unit's base Atk < foe's Atk and unit can counter, grants unit bonus Atk equal to half the difference before combat until the end of the turn.

Support: None
Support Statistics: None
Special Statistics: Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res -30%.
A Passive: Defiant Atk 3
Passive Statistics: Grants Atk+7 at start of turn if HP ≤ 50%.
B Passive: R Tomebreaker 3
Passive Statistics: If unit's HP ≥ 50% in combat against a red tome user, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
C Passive: None
Passive Statistics: None

Btw I'm getting kind of bored being the only one to post in 'Create a Skill'.

11 hours ago, MilodicMellodi said:

2 units :)

Hide contents

First one is Great Master Azama. He's so amazing that he gets to be a pseudo-Healer AND a DC Lance user. Not only that, but I gave him an Enemy Phase Savage Blow that deals damage to the opponent based on his and his foe's Def stats, as well as an A skill that buffs his Def more than Steady Stance but if he's the first unit attacked and only during that battle.

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Azama
Title: Carefree Great Master
Character Description: He's Azama. I can't describe him. No one can.
HP: **** (44)
Spd: *** (28)
Def: **** (34)
Res: *** (30)
5* Weapon: Steel Nageyari
Weapon Description: A naginata capable of being thrown like a javelin.
Weapon Statistics: 11 Might. Slows Special trigger (cooldown count +1). Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this unit is attacked. This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.

Support: Great Festal
Support Statistics: Unit is unaffected by Sing/Dance. Heals adjacent ally 15 HP.
A Passive: Ready Def 3
Passive Statistics: Grants Def+8 during the first combat on the enemy's turn.
B Passive: None
C Passive: Counter
Passive Statistics: If unit's Def > foe's Def when unit is attacked and can counterattack, foe takes damage equal to the difference after combat.

Next is an upgrade of Odin using a weapon forge of his Blade Tome, as well as fixing his stats a little (not a lot, but enough that he's not piss-poor terrible).

Hide contents

Name: Odin
Title: Potent Force
Affinity: Blue Tome
Character Description: Odin, Seeker of Dank Memes. His dankness is danker than yours.
HP: *** (43)
Atk: ** (26)
Spd: **** (32)
Def: ** (25)
Res: ** (25)
5* Weapon: Blarblade+
Weapon Description: It's Blarblade. Do the math.
Weapon Statistics: 13 Might. Slows Special trigger (cooldown count +1). Adds total bonuses on unit to damage dealt.
Weapon Upgrade: Blarblade+ (+Eff)
Weapon Upgrade Statistics: Slows Special trigger (cooldown count +1). Adds total bonuses on unit to damage dealt. If unit's base Atk < foe's Atk and unit can counter, grants unit bonus Atk equal to half the difference before combat until the end of the turn.

Special Statistics: Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res -30%.
A Passive: Defiant Atk 3
Passive Statistics: Grants Atk+7 at start of turn if HP ≤ 50%.
B Passive: R Tomebreaker 3
Passive Statistics: If unit's HP ≥ 50% in combat against a red tome user, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
Passive Statistics: None

Btw I'm getting kind of bored being the only one to post in 'Create a Skill'.

I kinda forgot it existed. Will post my skills there soon

Some Random Units.

Atlas: Herculean Strength (Lance, Cavalry)
HP: 50
Str: 40
Spd: 25
Res: 15
Weapon: Slaying Spear+
Assist Skill: Smite
Passive Skill A: Fire Boost
Passive Skill B: Brash Assault

Gonzalez: Gentle Bandit (Axe, Infantry)
HP: 52 (56)
Str: 38 (40)
Spd: 35
Res: 12
Weapon: Slaying Axe+
Special Skill: Dragon Fang
Passive Skill A: HP/Str 2
Passive Skill C: Panic Ploy

Only one unit for right now

Spoiler

Orochi. I've made her a defensive Brave unit that can negate the effect of refined Breaths and Felicia's Plate that targets the lower of Def/Res, as well as given her a FEH-usable version of Capture.

Spoiler

Name: Orochi
Title: Playful Diviner
Affinity: Green Tome
HP: ** (36)
Atk: *** (28)
Spd: **** (33)
Def: * (20)
Res: **** (34)
5* Weapon: Horse Spirit
Weapon Description: A defensive scroll in Hoshido that utilizes the spirit of a horse.
Weapon Statistics: 13 Might. If unit is attacked by foe using magic, staff, or dragonstone, unit receives Res+6 during combat. If unit receives consecutive attacks from a foe using magic, staff, or dragonstone, damage from second attack onward reduced by 50%. Uninheritable.

Support: Reposition
Support Statistics: Moves adjacent ally to opposite side of unit.
A Passive: Capture 1/2/3
Passive Statistics: If unit's HP=100%/≥50%/Any%: If unit initiates combat, foe cannot move or initiate attack after combat until unit's next turn or unit is defeated.
B Passive: Mikoto's Blessing
Passive Statistics: Foe using sword, lance, axe, or bow can target only your Def in combat. Foe using tome, staff, or dragonstone can target only your Res in combat. (So Luna/Aether/etc are unaffected, but refined Breaths and Felicia's Plate are). Uninheritable.
C Passive: Breath of Life 3
Passive Statistics: If unit initiates attack, adjacent allies recover 7 HP after combat.

Edited by MilodicMellodi

Since this is a "Create a Hero" thread, here's "My Unit"

Name: Frost

Title: Perfection Seeker

Weapon Type: Tome (Blue)

Unit Type: Infantry

Rarities: 5*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Description: A young man who seeks absolute perfection in all things. Absolutely despises even the slightest flaws.

Statline:

HP: 29/32/35 l ATK: 34/37/40 l SPD: 31/34/37 l DEF: 11/14/17 l RES: 28/31/34 (148 BST)

Weapons:

Thunder

Elthunder

Thoron

Sværtkaldt (14 MT) - Grants +4 ATK/4 RES when attacking; deals 5 damage to enemies within a 2-square radius after attacking)

His PRF tome is basically Mirror Strike 2 + Savage Blow 2.

Special: Glacies

Passive A: Warding Blade (If enemy's RES is lower than user's RES; decrease cooldown count)

Passive C: Speed Ploy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special Activation Quotes:

"Behold, absolute perfection!"

"Kneel before me, worm!

"Begone inferiors!"

"Such a shame to be outclassed, hmm?"

LV40 Confession:

"Hello Summoner, I've been observing you a lot lately... I must say, you may not be fighting but I just simply adore your tactics. Such an exquisite display that I can consider equal to my abilities. Friends? Sorry, I'm not very keen on the concept of friendship... such investment of emotions can create flaws in exceptional individuals.

Now, listen to me Summoner; I will make this simple... The moment you mess up and do not meet the desired results, I might not support you anymore and if I do get fed up from seeing flaws repeatedly, heed my warning, you will soon join your ancestors whether you like or not. Since I'm done talking to you, I'll be keeping my eyes on you."

Edited by Frosty

Some Custom Skills:
Healtouch - Unit Heals 5 More HP When Using A Staff.
Paragon - Unit's Exp. Gain Is Doubled.
Certain Blow - If Unit Initiates Combat, Accelerate Special Trigger +1.
Duelist's Blow - If Unit Initiates Combat, Slows Target's Special Trigger -1.
Mercy - If Unit Initiates An Attack That Would Kill Their Target, Leave Them With 1 HP.
Anathema - At Start Of Turn, All Enemies Within 2 Spaces Suffer Special Cooldown -1.
Salvage - If Unit Defeats An Enemy, Gain +1 Special Charge After Combat.
Steal - Unit Steals 1 Special Trigger Cooldown From The Enemy After Combat. (Exclusive To Dagger Units)
Camaraderie - Unit Restores 15% Of Total HP If Within Two Spaces Of An Ally.
Relief - Unit Restores 15% Of Total HP If No Allies Are Within Two Spaces.
Focus - Accelerates Special Trigger By 1 If No Allies Are Within Two Spaces.
Celerity - If Unit's HP Is Equal To Or Above 75%, Unit Has +1 Movement. (Infantry Only)
Gamble - If Unit Initiates Combat, Grants +8 Damage Dealt, But Also Inflicts +8 Damage Taken.
Parity - If Unit Initiates Combat, Your Buffs And Your Foes' Buffs Are Negated, And Both Yours And Your Opponent's Special Will Not Charge.

Two units again for now~

Spoiler

First unit is Kiragi. I decided to give him Certain Blow, which is a Fates skill that Snipers learn that would normally increase Hit by 40 when initiating combat. Obviously that's redundant in this game, so I instead gave him a form of Brash Assault that doesn't rely on the foe countering...but only Bow-using units can inherit it. I mean, it's Certain Blow, so...yeah. I also gave him Quixotic, which has the effect in Fates to increase Hit by 30 and skill activation chance by 15 for both the user and foe. While I can't increase Hit, I can increase the skill activation "chance", so I made it so that both the unit and foe gain Special charge +1 per attack. In other words, whether they can counterattack or not both the unit and foe will charge by 2 per attack instead of 1 (by this effect, it's actually a great counter against Heavy Blade/Steady Stance/Warding Stance since they can't stack their charge +1 effect with Quixotic's; however, it's also bad to use it against defensive Specials like Aegis since they'll get a super-charge every attack). His third original skill, his weapon Hunter's Bow, gives him effectiveness against Flier and Cavalry units, but also give him Beorc's Blessing as a Weapon Forge effect. I gave him Swap as his final skill because he can inherit the Spear Fighter line from his father which can learn it.

Spoiler

Name: Kiragi
Title: Enthusiastic Hunter
Affinity: Gray Bow
HP: ** (36)
Atk: **** (32)
Spd: ***** (40)
Def: *** (28)
Res: * (22)
5* Weapon: Hunter's Bow
Weapon Description: A bow specialized in dealing with beasts and beast riders.
Weapon Statistics: 14 Might. Effective against flying and cavalry units. (Uninheritable)
Weapon Upgrade: Hunter's Bow (+Eff)
Weapon Upgrade Statistics: 14 Might. Effective against flying and cavalry units. If foe is flying or cavalry, foe's bonuses (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) are nullified during combat. (Uninheritable)

Support: Swap
Support Statistics: Swap places with an adjacent ally.
A Passive: Certain Blow 1/2/3
Passive Statistics: If unit's Spd - foe's Spd ≥ 5/3/1, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. (Inheritable by Bow units only)
B Passive: Quixotic
Passive Statistics: Unit and foe receive Special charge +1 per attack.

Second unit is Benny. I took the idea of his weapon from silveraura25's weapon for Veronica. Benny here would probably end up being the physically tankiest Armored unit in FEH with his weapon combined with Pavise. With Wary Fighter, his gods-awful Spd stat doesn't hinder him. One could easily give him Ignis for an overpowered attack, but they would have to sacrifice his Wary Fighter for Quick Riposte to be able to use it often. I've also given him Bracing Stance, which is a Stance version of Bracing Blow, for better tankiness.

Spoiler

Name: Benny
Title: Gentle Giant
HP: ***** (56)
Spd: * (20)
Def: ***** (36)
Res: * (24)
Mov: 1 (Armor)
5* Weapon: Benny's Lance (for lack of a better name)
Weapon Description: A hardy lance used for defending alongside allies.
Weapon Statistics: 14 Might. Adds total bonuses on unit to Def during combat. (Uninheritable)

Special: Pavise
Special Statistics: Reduces damage inflicted by attacks from adjacent foes by 50%. (Inheritable by only Melee units)
A Passive: Bracing Stance 1/2 (from Steady Stance 1)
Passive Statistics: Grants Def/Res +2/4 during combat when this unit is attacked.
B Passive: Wary Fighter 1/2/3
Passive Statistics: Prevents follow-up attack in combat from unit and foes if HP ≥ 90%/70%/50%.