Create-A-Hero Thread

Sire

A while ago, I made a unit based on a OC I was using for a crossover RP.

Here are the other two characters currently owned by me.

Henry, Jolly Sorcerer  

Type: Green Tome Infantry

Stats: 39/36/16/30/30

Weapon: Waste (Mt 8/Uninheritable/Spd -5. Allows unit to make an immediate follow-up attack.)

Special: Luna 

Slot A Skill: Brazen Def/Res 3

Slot B Skill: Quick Riposte 3

Slot C Skill: Anathema: At the start of this unit's turn, foes within two spaces suffer ATK -6. (Uninheritable)

Summary: Henry is designed to be a slow, but hard-hitting mage tank.

Weiss, Cold Heiress

Series of origin: RWBY

Type: Sword Infantry

Stats: 35/30/36/29/33

Weapon: Myrtenaster (Mt 16/Uninheritable/Effective against Armored and Cavalry foes. If unit initiates combat, unit can move one space in any direction after combat.)

Special: Iceberg

Slot B Skill: Snow Semblance: This unit's follow-up attacks come immediately. If unit has 50% or less HP, unit gains +10 special damage. (Uninheritable)

Slot C Skill: Def Ploy 3

Summary: Weiss is mainly designed to be a fast RES tank, though her DEF isn't bad either.  Her weapon is designed to poke at armor or cavalry brigades, and then make a quick escape. Her B skill is based off the personal skill she has in the RP, and Def Ploy helps her when she needs to fight particularly Def-Bulky foes.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/6/2018 at 12:30 AM, ILikeKirbys said:

Gonna remake some old units I made last year, since powercreep has happened since then:

Kirby - Super Star | Colorless Breath | Infantry

Reveal hidden contents

HP: 36/40/43 | ATK: 33/36/39 | SPD: 27/30/33 | DEF: 25/29/32 | RES: 25/29/32 | Total=163~164

Weapon: Inhale [MT 16 | Negates effective damage vs. Breath. Grants DEF/RES +2 & Special Charge +1 when attacked.] NOT INHERITABLE

Special: Dragon Fang [4 Cooldown: Adds 50% of ATK to damage dealt.]

A Skill: Distant Counter [This unit can counterattack regardless of distance.]

B Skill: Quick Riposte 3 [This unit performs a follow-up attack when attacked with HP > 70%.]

C Skill: Breath of Life 3 [After any combat this unit initiates, adjacent allies recover 7 HP.]

Explanation/Overview:

Stats: Kirby gets mostly balanced stats, except for his high ATK (since he can kill most enemies by inhaling them, and his weapon here is inhaling, I feel it's appropriate to give him this).

Inhale: It negates Dragon effectiveness because Kirby isn't a dragon. Having Bracing Breath on the weapon references Kirby's main form of offense without a power being inhaling foes and spitting them at other foes, which requires him to remain in place while inhaling, thus bracing himself (the Breath effect is there because it just feels right to give Kirby a Breath skill, and this method neatly combines both of the current ones on his weapon).

Dragon Fang: I guess Kirby swallowed a Dragon to get into Heroes. Really it just works with his stats.

Distant Counter: Kirby's primary form of combat without an ability is to spit out stars at his foes, so this is a way to replicate that in Heroes without just making him another Dragon with legendary Lightning Breath+ since the Grimas already do that.

Quick Riposte 3: Purely because it helps deal with Kirby's lowish SPD.

Breath Of Life 3: Thematically appropriate, I think. Plus it gives Kirby some supportive ability.

Meta Knight - Masked Swordmaster | Red Sword | Flying

Reveal hidden contents

HP: 40/43/46 | ATK: 26/30/33 | SPD: 35/38/41 | DEF: 32/35/38 | RES: 12/15/18 | Total=160~161

Weapon: Galaxia [MT 16 | Grants SPD +3. During combat, inflicts Special Charge -1 on foe when unit's HP < 80% at start of combat.] NOT INHERITABLE

Special: Galeforce [5 Cooldown: This unit can act again after combat. Must initiate combat to activate.]

A Skill: Agile Stance 2 [Grants SPD/DEF +4 when attacked.]

B Skill: Escape Route 3 [This unit can warp adjacent to any ally when HP < 50%.]

Explanation/Overview:

Stats: Meta Knight is very fast, so he gets a super-high SPD stat, but his attack power isn't especially high in the Kirby games, so his ATK sits a bit below average here. He's wearing armor, which I chose to interpret as giving him high DEF and higher-than-Kirby HP. His low RES is because he has to have some reason for always making Kirby pick up a sword for their duels, right?

Galaxia: Originally, it gave him Vantage 2. I swapped this for Guard, since blocking your attacks is something Meta Knight does as a boss in Kirby games, and gave it an SPD boost to make him even faster.

Galeforce: Because Meta Knight is very fast, and this simulates that by letting him get a second attack immediately after his first on Player Phase. Also it gives him access to Astra, which is just 5 rapid hits in Fire Emblem, which also helps make him seem fast.

Agile Stance: It helps Meta Knight on Enemy Phase by making him tankier and also faster, so he can take physical attacks with ease and then quickly riposte against his foes.

Escape Route: Because Meta Knight usually runs away after being defeated. Also it makes it easier for him to retreat to be healed/warp to an ally and finish off a weakened foe for them.

King Dedede - King of Dreamland | Green Axe | Armored

Hide contents

HP: 57/60/64 | ATK: 32/35/38 | SPD: 20/23/26 | DEF: 24/28/31 | RES: 24/28/31 | Total=173~174~175

Weapon: King's Hammer [MT 16 | Grants ATK +3. Effective vs. Armored. Grants ATK +6 when this unit initiates combat.] NOT INHERITABLE

Special: Heavy Cushion [2 Cooldown: Damage is reduced by 30%.] NOT INHERITABLE

A Skill: Mirror Strike 2 [Grants ATK/RES +4 when this unit initiates combat.]

B Skill: Bold Fighter 3 [Grants Special Charge +1 and guarantees a follow-up attack when this unit initiates combat.]

Overview/Explanations:

Stats: Dedede's huge, so he gets an enormous HP pool (complete with superboon), and he's gotta be strong to use a hammer, so he has highish ATK. His defenses are alright, though they're nothing special. His SPD is crap because I had to keep something low.

King's Hammer: Originally, it gave him Spur DEF 2 and effective damage vs Armors (and before that, it was a 16-MT Brave weapon, but that was changed fairly quickly because it was super broken). Now, it retains the effective damage, gives Dedede an ATK boost, and gives him Death Blow 3 to make him even stronger.

Heavy Cushion: Dedede is so fat that it makes damage just bounce off of him. Regardless of what kind of attacker you're using. It's just Escutcheon and Sacred Cowl rolled into one skill, but it'll help Dedede stay alive (his weapon alone gives him 58/61/64 ATK on Player Phase and he has Bold Fighter to auto-double with, so he doesn't need an offensive Special).

Mirror Strike 2: Gives Dedede more ATK when he initiates (goes to 62/65/68 ATK), and also bolsters his RES so he can fight Dragons and Close Counter Mages/Healers more effectively.

Bold Fighter: Gotta be bold to declare yourself King, so Dedede gets Bold Fighter. It also conveniently papers over Dedede's low SPD, at least on Player Phase.

Bandana Dee - Notable Minion | Blue Lance | Infantry

Reveal hidden contents

HP: 35/38/41 | ATK: 24/28/31 | SPD: 31/34/37 | DEF: 28/31/34 | RES: 30/33/36 | Total=163~164

Weapon: Dream Spear+ [MT 14 | At start of turn, grants SPD +4 to this unit and adjacent allies if adjacent to at least one ally.] INHERITABLE, CAN BE REFINED

Assist: Reposition [Move adjacent ally to opposite side of this unit.]

B Skill: ATK/DEF Link 3 [When movement Assist skill is used by or targets this unit, both user and target receive ATK/DEF +6 for 1 turn.]

C Skill: DEF Ploy 3 [At start of turn, inflicts DEF -5 on foes in cardinal directions with lower RES than this unit.]

Explanations/Overview:

Stats: Bandana Dee is a balanced fighter, though he traded out some ATK and a little HP for higher stats in other areas, and specialized in RES a bit.

Dream Spear+: A good lance for a support-focused unit, as it can be refined (to make him faster, or make one of his defensive stats better; ATK can be boosted too, but that probably isn't too useful on Bandana Dee) and has Hone SPD 3 for himself and allies as long as he's next to someone to start his turn, similar to Groom Marth's Ardent Service+ (but for a different stat).

Reposition: To haul King Dedede around, since he's an Armor and can only move one space per turn without this.

ATK/DEF Link 3: Allows Bandana Dee to buff himself and an ally via Repositioning. ATK/DEF is chosen to simultaneously be of the most use to both Bandana Dee and King Dedede (ATK mitigates Bandana Dee's lower ATK and buffs Dedede's high ATK, while DEF boosts BDee's lower DEF and gives Dedede better defense against physical hits).

DEF Ploy 3: Leverages BDee's higher RES to make him more capable of damaging enemies. Also conveniently helps Dedede, since he hits DEF too.

Marx - Cheerful Jester | Colorless Dagger | Cavalry

Reveal hidden contents

HP: 36 | ATK: 26 | SPD: 37 | DEF: 25 | RES: 25 | Total=145

Weapon: Jester Ball [MT 14 | Grants SPD +3. After any combat in which this unit attacked, inflicts DEF/RES -7 on foe and targets within 2 spaces through their next action. This unit does not perform a follow-up attack. If this unit initiates combat, and unit's SPD - foe's SPD > 1, foe cannot counterattack.] NOT INHERITABLE

Special: Moonbow [2 Cooldown: Resolve combat as though foe suffered DEF/RES -30%.]

A Skill: Darting Blow 3 [Grants SPD +6 when this unit initiates combat.]

C Skill: ATK Smoke 3 [After any combat in which this unit attacked, inflicts ATK -7 on foes within 2 spaces.]

Explanations/Overview:

GHB: Marx is meant to be a Grand Hero Battle reward-type unit, so he doesn't get boons/banes and his skillset is tailored toward gearing him into one role so he can be usable out of the gate.

Stats: Marx is fast because he's running on a beach ball (also how he's a cavalry unit), but his other stats suffer a bit due to this.

Jester Ball: Makes Marx even faster (40 base SPD), gives the dagger-standard DEF/RES drop, and gives Marx Windsweep and Watersweep 3 on his weapon, limiting his combat ability to make him a superior debuffer.

Moonbow: To help Marx deal damage despite his low ATK. It was gonna be this or Noontime.

Darting Blow 3: 46 SPD, for when you really need to not eat a counterattack.

ATK Smoke 3: To soften any attacks Marx is forced to take.

Hopefully they're better than they were before! Except Marx. He's new.

Oh hey, I love these updates! I actually found this thread thanks to searching for fanmade FEH builds and Smash Bros and your posts being the main relevant results. 

I recall when I found out that colorless dragons were going to be a thing, one of my first thoughts was "oh, that would make a cool idea for a Kirby build!" I envisioned it as "Inhaling Breath" instead of just "Inhale", and it was a Range 2 Colorless Breath that pulled the target adjacent to user. Could also work for someone like Yoshi, who also eats his opponents and most certainly should count as a Dragon unit.

Just a minor thing, but I think you could stick to Dedede's Armor Mask instead of Heavy Cushion for the flavoring on the Special. Especially since you made him a proper Armor unit.

Jedah moveset. Initially just wanted to do something with an Armoured Mage as I was speculating in the Who deserves to be in the game thread, but I came up with a pretty interesting unit by porting his exclusive skills over from Shadows of Valentia.

Jedah: Duma's Will (Blue Tome, Armoured)

Spoiler

Juda Echoes Portrait

HP/39
Atk/53 (including weapon's Fury)
Spd/31 (including weapon's Fury)
Def/24 (including weapon's Fury)
Res/33 (including weapon's Fury)

Weapon: Death: Might = 15, Range = 2. Grants Fury 3.

Assist: 

Special: Dragon Shield: If foe's damage > 1, reduce damage from foe's attack by 50%. Cooldown count 4.

A Skill: Pact: This unit can only receive damage from combat. Cannot be inherited.

B Skill: Duma's Gift: After combat, during the enemy's turn, negate all damage dealt to this unit until the player's turn. Cannot be inherited.

C Skill: 

Evades damage rather than tanks it, although his Res is pretty good. His weapon can be inherited, although other units will have to deal with it's innate Fury reducing their HP. Pact avoids damage from not only his weapon's fury effect, but also things like Blazing Thunder and Savage Blow. Duma's gift effectively means the enemy can only attack him with one unit per turn, although other enemies can attack to fill the special charge, they just won't do any damage. Dragon Shield will not activate when he's negating damage with Duma's gift

Edited by Jotari

11 hours ago, Jotari said:

Jedah moveset. Initially just wanted to do something with an Armoured Mage as I was speculating in the Who deserves to be in the game thread, but I came up with a pretty interesting unit by porting his exclusive skills over from Shadows of Valentia.

Jedah: Duma's Will (Blue Tome, Armoured)

Hide contents

Juda Echoes Portrait

HP/39
Atk/53 (including weapon's Fury)
Spd/31 (including weapon's Fury)
Def/24 (including weapon's Fury)
Res/33 (including weapon's Fury)

Weapon: Death: Might = 15, Range = 2. Grants Fury 3.

Assist: 

Special: Dragon Shield: If foe's damage > 1, reduce damage from foe's attack by 50%. Cooldown count 4.

A Skill: Pact: This unit can only receive damage from combat. Cannot be inherited.

B Skill: Duma's Gift: Negate all damage to unit after the first round of combat until their next action. Cannot be inherited.

C Skill: 

Evades damage rather than tanks it, although his Res is pretty good. His weapon can be inherited, although other units will have to deal with it's innate Fury reducing their HP. Pact avoids damage from not only his weapon's fury effect, but also things like Blazing Thunder and Savage Blow. Duma's gift effectively means the enemy can only attack him with one unit per turn, although other enemies can attack to fill the special charge, they just won't do any damage. Dragon Shield will not activate when he's negating damage with Duma's gift

Can you explain the B skill? Because what I'm seeing is broken

6 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Can you explain the B skill? Because what I'm seeing is broken

Essentially he can only be attacked by one enemy each turn. Broken? Perhaps, but I think his HP and Defense totals are low enough that it wouldn't take much more than a single enemy to take him down in a lot of cases.

What if Naga was a FEH unit? I think she would have to be this good at least.

Naga

Spoiler

Image result for fire emblem awakening naga

Title: The First
Movement: Armored
Type: Dragonstone (Green)

Stats: HP/43-47-50 Atk/33-36-40 Spd/25-28-31 Def/31-34-37 Res/31-34-37 BST~ 178-180

Weapons:

Fire Breath
Fire Breath+
Light Breath
Naga's Breath - Slows Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If attacked, unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range. At the start of every turn, restores 10 HP. If foe's Range = 2, damage calculated using the lower of foe's Def or Res.

Skills:

A)
Divine Scales - Neutralizes "effective against" bonuses. If foe initiates attack, grants Special cooldown charge+1. (Skill can not be inherited.)

B)
Wary Fighter 3

C)
Ward Dragons

Special
Draconic Aura

Assist
None

Edited by Ae†her

• 2 weeks later...

Some Sacred Stones units.

Ewan: Enthusiastic Student

Spoiler

Ewan: Enthusiastic Student

Red Tome Infantry

Availability: 5★

Base Stats (Lv. 1)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

5★

14/15/16

4/5/6

6/7/8

2/3/4

5/6/7

Growth Points

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Max Stats (Lv. 40)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Total

5★

33/37/40

30/33/36

28/31/34

12/16/19

33/36/40

152-154

Weapons

Name

Mt

Rng

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Flux

-

-

-

Ruin

-

-

-

Fenrir

-

-

-

Luna

If unit’s Res > foe’s Res - 1, inflicts Res-7 on foe during combat.

5★

-

Specials

Name

CD

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

New Moon

Treats foe’s Def/Res as if reduced by 30% during combat.

-

-

Luna

Treats foe’s Def/Res as if reduced by 50% during combat.

5★

-

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Type

Resistance +1/2/3

Grants Res+1/2/3.

30/60/120

5★/5★/5★

A

Odd Res Wave 1/2/3

At start of odd-numbered turns, grants Res+2/4/6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn.

(Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent.)

60/120/240

5★/5★/5★

C

5b316f1062c1f_FEHUnitBuilder-Ewan.thumb.png.848a8a12ad90321bfda3cf551824cd29.png

Ross: The Father's Son

Spoiler

Ross: The Father’s Son

Green Axe Infantry

Availability: 5★

Base Stats (Lv. 1)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

5★

17/18/19

7/8/9

5/6/7

5/6/7

0/1/2

Growth Points

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Max Stats (Lv. 40)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Total

5★

43/46/49

35/38/42

27/30/33

27/30/33

15/18/21

162-163

Weapons

Name

Mt

Rng

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Iron Axe

-

-

-

Steel Axe

-

-

-

Battle Axe

If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Def+4 during combat.

-

-

Battle Axe+

If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Def+4 during combat.

5★

-

Specials

Name

CD

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

New Moon

-

-

Moonbow

5★

-

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Type

Wrath 1/2/3

At start of turn, if unit's HP ≤ 25/50/75% and unit's attack triggers Special, grants Special cooldown count-1. Deals +10 damage when Special triggers.

60/120/240

5★/5★/5★

B

Even Atk Wave 1/2/3

At start of odd-numbered turns, grants Atk+2/4/6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn.

(Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent.)

60/120/240

5★/5★/5★

C

5b316f8bee3e3_FEHUnitBuilder-Ross.thumb.png.127ee26429cf38ce4054e3c3e8ce671e.png

Tethys: Beloved Dancer

Spoiler

Tethys: Beloved Dancer

Red Sword Infantry

Availability: 4★-5★

Base Stats (Lv. 1)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

4★

14/15/16

2/3/4

9/10/11

4/5/6

2/3/4

5★

15/16/17

3/4/5

9/10/11

4/5/6

3/4/5

Growth Points

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Max Stats (Lv. 40)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Total

4★

32/35/38

22/25/28

33/36/39

16/19/22

20/23/26

5★

34/38/41

25/28/31

35/38/41

17/20/23

22/26/29

149-150

Weapons

Name

Mt

Rng

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Iron Sword

-

-

-

Steel Sword

-

-

-

Poison Sword

If unit initiates combat, deals 7 damage to foe after combat.

4★

-

Poison Sword+

If unit initiates combat, deals 7 damage to foe after combat.

5★

5★

Poison Sword+ refined effect: If unit initiates combat, deals 10 damage to foe after combat.

Assists

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Dance

Grants another action to target ally.

(Cannot target an ally with Sing or Dance.)

4★

-

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Type

Speed +1 / Spd/Res 1/2

Grants Spd+1. / Grants Spd/Res+1/2.

30/80/160

4★/4★/4★

A

Gale Dance 1 / Tempest Dance 1/2

If Sing or Dance is used, grants Spd+2 to target. / If Sing or Dance is used, grants Spd/Res+3/4 to target.

50/120/240

4★/4★/5★

B

5b3170f49feb5_FEHUnitBuilder-Tethys.thumb.png.5ea4812e0af2a9a3aba2cb1ac5253e61.png

Franz: The Faithful

Spoiler

Franz: The Faithful

Red Sword Cavalry

Availability: 4★-5★ (Tempest Trials)

Base Stats (Lv. 1)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

4★

5★

Growth Points

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Max Stats (Lv. 40)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Total

4★

5★

Weapons

Name

Mt

Rng

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Iron Sword

-

-

-

Steel Sword

-

-

-

Slim Sword

Grants Spd+3.

4★

-

Slim Sword+

Grants Spd+3.

5★

5★

Specials

Name

CD

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Holy Vestments

If foe's Range = 2, reduces damage from that foe's attack by 30%.

4★

-

Aegis

If foe's Range = 2, reduces damage from that foe's attack by 50%.

5★

4★

Assists

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Reposition

Grants another action to target ally.

(Cannot target an ally with Sing or Dance.)

4★

-

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Type

Atk/Res Link 1/2/3

If a movement Assist skill (like Reposition, Shove, Pivot, etc.) is used by unit or targets unit, grants Atk/Res+2/4/6 to unit and target ally or unit and targeting ally for 1 turn.

60/120/240

4★/4★/5★

B

Spur Def 1/2 / Ward Cavalry

Grants Def+2/3 to adjacent allies during combat. / Grants Def/Res+4 to cavalry allies within 2 spaces during combat.

50/100/200

4★/4★/4★

C

5b31710706719_FEHUnitBuilder-Franz.thumb.png.8cf583effe4872180191a5a16093fa39.png

Glen: The Sunstone

Spoiler

Glen

The Sunstone

Blue Lance Flier

Availability: 3★-4★ (GHB)

Base Stats (Lv. 1)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

3★

4★

5★

Growth Points

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Max Stats (Lv. 40)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Total

3★

4★

5★

Weapons

Name

Mt

Rng

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Iron Lance

-

-

-

Steel Lance

-

3★

-

Silver Lance

-

4★

3★

Dragonspear

Effective against dragon foes.

-

5★

Assists

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Rally Defense

Grants Def+4 to target ally for 1 turn.

4★

3★

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Type

Atk/Def Push 1/2/3

At start of combat, if unit's HP = 100%, grants Atk/Def+3/4/5, but if unit attacked, deals 1 damage to unit after combat.

60/120/240

3★/4★/5★

A

Swordbreaker 1/2/3

If unit's HP ≥ 90/70/50% in combat against a sword foe, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.

50/100/200

3★/3★/4★

B

5b31711313add_FEHUnitBuilder-Glen.thumb.png.41258e9fa7b9c3d8fb41e7df1a61e68c.png

Suggestions for Blue Dragon Slaying Units, which the game currently lacks.

Nagi: Dragon King's Avatar (Infantry, Blue Breath)

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170515113559

HP/39
Atk/41
Spd/ 39
Def/30
Res/33

Weapon: Breath of Fog

Assist: 

Special: Growing Light

A Skill:

B Skill: Wings of Mercy:

C Skill: False Falchion: If enemy controls a Breath Unit, increase the Atk and Spd of all Sword wielding allies by 6 for one turn. Cannot be inherited.

Fast dragon, but not very bulky, especially regarding HP. Also lacks quite a bit of attack power. Buffs other units if enemy controls any breath units making her designed to be the ultimate anti dragon unit.

Dean: Arm of the Dragon Prince (Flying, Lance)

Spoiler

FE5 Dean Artwork

HP/45
Atk/45
Spd/ 33
Def/30
Res/22

Weapon: Dragonpike+ 14mt, effective against dragon foes.

Assist: 

Special: Dragon Fang

A Skill:Brave Fighter: If Unit's HP = 100 at the start of combat, unit makes an immediate follow up attack. Cannot be inherited.

B Skill: Vantage

C Skill: 

Brave Fighter might look like Bold Fighter at first, but it actually works more similarly to Alm's Falchion effect, except it works even on enemy phase and does not cause a HP drain. Dragonpike is not exclusive, so it can be inherited. Deen might even be better off with a stronger weapon as Dragonpike only has 14 might, although a Brave Lance would not be good on him as it would make his exclusive skill redundant.

Dheginsea: Dragon King (armored, red breath)

Spoiler

Stats (neutral):

hp: 47

atk: 38

spd: 24

def: 43

res: 28

weapon/skills:

Golda's fury: mt: 16, grants special cooldown -1, when hp <= 80% grants atk/def + 8 during combat

assist: n/a

special: Dragon Fang

A slot: fire boost

B slot: bold fighter 

C slot: Wings of Goldoa: allows unit to bypass all terrain regardless of movement type (not inheritable) (this is in reference to the black dragons having flier movement in radiant dawn)

Edited by thecrimsonflash

2 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

Dheginsea: Dragon King (armored, red breath)

Hide contents

Stats (neutral):

hp: 47

atk: 38

spd: 24

def: 43

res: 28

weapon/skills:

Golda's fury: mt: 16, grants special cooldown -1, when hp <= 80% grants atk/def + 8 during combat

assist: n/a

special: Dragon Fang

A slot: fire boost

B slot: bold fighter 

C slot: Wings of Goldoa: allows unit to bypass terrain regardless of movement type (not inheritable) (this is in reference to the black dragons having flier movement in radiant dawn)

Armoured units already by pass terrain, Wings of Goldoa are absolutely useless on him and useless to everyone else if it can't be inherited.

8 hours ago, Jotari said:

Armoured units already by pass terrain, Wings of Goldoa are absolutely useless on him and useless to everyone else if it can't be inherited.

it would allow him to go over mountains and water like a flier.

Edited by thecrimsonflash

4 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

it would allow him to go over mountains and water.

This is true. I suppose when I think terrain i just think forest and horse traps. Still, I don't see it all that useful as a skill, particularly an exclusive skill on an armour. I could see it being freely inherited by all Manaketes though. Or even being a seal skill.

Edited by Jotari

I'm embarking on a project to create a moveset for every final boss in the series not already featured. I've already done Duma and Ashera (might redo her though), here's Medeus, Veld and Idoun

Medeus: The Last Earth Dragon (Green Breath, Armour)

Spoiler

Medeus artwork

HP/52
Atk/47
Spd/ 32
Def/32
Res/27

Weapon: Earth Breath: 16mt. Rng = 1. If foe's rng = 2, target the lower of defense or resistance. At the start of grants Def/Res  + 6 to all Breath Units within two spaces for 1 turn. Can only be equipped by it's original owner.

Assist: Doluna's Command: +6 to Atk/Spd. Can only target Breath Units. This skill cannot be inherited.

Special:

A Skill: 

B Skill: Desperation

C Skill: Ward Dragons

Given he's fighting to defend all dragons, I've made him the ultimate dragon buffing unit.

Medeus: Shadow Dragon (Red Breath, Armour)

Spoiler

DarkMedeus

HP/35
Atk/45
Spd/ 32
Def/42
Res/33

Weapon: Dark Breath+

Assist: Siphon: Deal 10 damage to ally to restore 10 HP. Cannot be used on Allies with 10 or less HP.

Special: Flame NebulaeDeals damage equal to (atk*1.5 - foe's defense or resistance) in a very wide area around the target. Charge 4. This skill cannot be inherited.

A Skill: 

B Skill: Vengeful Fighter

C Skill: 

Designed around his FE1/Shadow Dragon guise, but taking some inspiration from his actual Shadow Dragon form (and even TMS). Overall he's designed to be very bulky in terms of defensive stats, but a very low HP count limits things a lot. High defenses does make Siphon more useful however. It's an assist I've really wanted for a while. We have Ardent Sacrafice, why not the reverse? Anyway his ability to survive for a long time at max HP as well as to restore HP himself combined with Vengeful Fighter makes him a terrifying foe. On other hand, he lacks a unique weapon and 2 range, his strength stat could also be higher. Got to lose something for all that bulk.

Veld: Dark Enforcer (Red Tome, Infantry)

Spoiler

Veld

HP/47
Atk/46
Spd/ 34
Def/20
Res/40

Weapon: Stone: 16mt. Range = 2. After combat, if unit attacked, inflict status on target and foes within 1 space of target, restricting movement to 1 space through their next actions. Can only be equipped by its original owner.

Assist: 

Special: Iceberg

A Skill:

B Skill: Renewal

C Skill: Panic Ploy

Nothing too special. Stone is basically gravity on a tome. Physically very vulnerable but has an unholy amount of res that gives Iceberg a massive kick.

Idoun: Shaman In The Dark (Red Breath, Infantry)

Spoiler

Idenn

HP/49
Atk/53
Spd/ 36
Def/25
Res/22

Weapon: Dark Breath+

Assist: 

Special: Miracle

A Skill: Brazen Attack Speed:

B Skill: War Factory: If special is triggered by foes attack, automatically charge special on turn 1. This skill cannot be inherited.

C Skill:

Everyone knows Idoun sucks and goes down like a chump in a single hit. So to replicate that, I've turned her into a monster of a glass canon, with almost maxed speed and attack but basically nothing in the way of defenses. However her unique skill automatically charges miracle, giving her some survivability. And yes, she was slow as balls in the original game, I don't care.

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

Weapon: Stone: 16mt. Range = 2. After combat, if unit attacked, inflict status on target and foes within 1 space of target, restricting movement to 1 space through their next actions. Can only be equipped by its original owner.

Spoiler

fe56ccdde2085a3a7a97e65c98cb4205.jpg

Edited by MilodicMellodi

Tauroneo(Great Rider of Daein): Lance armour

Spoiler

I'd give him the wishblade which will have built in distant counter. I justify this because of his relation to general Bryce who was its original wielder and a fellow Rider of Daein. 

The weapon will have distant counter because it has 1-2 range much like Alondite and Ragnel. It will have 16 might and no other effects because that's the standard DC weapon type. The WB is also known to improve one's luck stat but I'm not sure how luck is to be implemented. Maybe it can reduce the cool down on the first turn while at the cost of 2 might to avoid power creep. 

I'll give him a new resolve skill that activates in combat when he's at or below half health. This will boosts his attack and speed by 7 (much like the brazen attack/speed skill). However unlike the brazen skill, it will also lower the requirement to trigger specials but this skill isn't a straight upgrade because brazen only requires you to be at 80% or less. Lowering the requirement to trigger specials by one is a testament to skill increasing the chance of proccing skills in the Tellius games. As you would expect, increasing strength and speed is a testament to how in PoR, it improved both but as a percentage.  

Tauroneo's special will be luna just like in the Tellius games to stay true to the source material. 

I'd give him desperation in his B skill because of its synergy with resolve as well as it being thematically fitting because Tauroneo fought in desperate conditions after all. Furthermore, he also came to despair in the past where his family abandoned him due to being obsessed with the army and sending his own sons to harms way. 

I don't want to get into specific stat details but in RD, he had balanced stats with slightly below average str and hp for a general and slightly above average resistance and speed. 

Maybe 45 HP, 33 Str, 33 speed, 32 res and 30 def for a grand total of 173 BST? 

His lack of defense for an armour knight synergies well with being able to get into resolve range.  

6 hours ago, Jotari said:

Sounds like this is the thread you're looking for.

Thanks. I forgot this thread existed. 

1 hour ago, Etheus said:

If Titania doesn't get Urvan due to her close relationship to Greil (much closer than Tauroneo to Bryce), I see no reason for Tauroneo to get the Wishblade.

If anything, Nephenee should have gotten the Wishblade. Most players would naturally give her the weapon in a Radiant Dawn playthrough. 

They probably wanted Ike to be unique in using Urvan hence Titania not using it. Wishblade currently has no wielder so I don't see that as correct reasoning. 

Gameplay wise, armour knights in Heroes are more likely to come with a distant counter weapon or skill in Heroes than infantry which makes sense because they are more dependent on enemy phase action so Nephenee not getting one while Tauroneo does isn't unjustified.

Plot wise, in RD's endgame, Yune said to bring the best heroes to the tower. Due to lacking plot relevance, I don't see Nephenee being the canonically chosen character to be taken to the tower no matter what players end up doing. I don't think Tauroneo was canonically chosen to go into the tower either due to lacking boss conversations but he has a greater stake in the plot due to being Pelleas' right hand man in comparison to Nephenee. Maybe Sigrun could be its wielder because she is most likely to be the canonical lance user to get into the tower due to being Sanaki's bodyguard and having the most boss conversations compared to most others except for Tanith and Jill. 

11 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Tauroneo(Great Rider of Daein): Lance armour

Hide contents

I'd give him the wishblade which will have built in distant counter. I justify this because of his relation to general Bryce who was its original wielder and a fellow Rider of Daein. 

The weapon will have distant counter because it has 1-2 range much like Alondite and Ragnel. It will have 16 might and no other effects because that's the standard DC weapon type. The WB is also known to improve one's luck stat but I'm not sure how luck is to be implemented. Maybe it can reduce the cool down on the first turn while at the cost of 2 might to avoid power creep. 

I'll give him a new resolve skill that activates in combat when he's at or below half health. This will boosts his attack and speed by 7 (much like the brazen attack/speed skill). However unlike the brazen skill, it will also lower the requirement to trigger specials but this skill isn't a straight upgrade because brazen only requires you to be at 80% or less. Lowering the requirement to trigger specials by one is a testament to skill increasing the chance of proccing skills in the Tellius games. As you would expect, increasing strength and speed is a testament to how in PoR, it improved both but as a percentage.  

Tauroneo's special will be luna just like in the Tellius games to stay true to the source material. 

I'd give him desperation in his B skill because of its synergy with resolve as well as it being thematically fitting because Tauroneo fought in desperate conditions after all. Furthermore, he also came to despair in the past where his family abandoned him due to being obsessed with the army and sending his own sons to harms way. 

I don't want to get into specific stat details but in RD, he had balanced stats with slightly below average str and hp for a general and slightly above average resistance and speed. 

Maybe 45 HP, 33 Str, 33 speed, 32 res and 30 def for a grand total of 173 BST? 

His lack of defense for an armour knight synergies well with being able to get into resolve range.  

Thanks. I forgot this thread existed. 

They probably wanted Ike to be unique in using Urvan hence Titania not using it. Wishblade currently has no wielder so I don't see that as correct reasoning. 

Gameplay wise, armour knights in Heroes are more likely to come with a distant counter weapon or skill in Heroes than infantry which makes sense because they are more dependent on enemy phase action so Nephenee not getting one while Tauroneo does isn't unjustified.

Plot wise, in RD's endgame, Yune said to bring the best heroes to the tower. Due to lacking plot relevance, I don't see Nephenee being the canonically chosen character to be taken to the tower no matter what players end up doing. I don't think Tauroneo was canonically chosen to go into the tower either due to lacking boss conversations but he has a greater stake in the plot due to being Pelleas' right hand man in comparison to Nephenee. Maybe Sigrun could be its wielder because she is most likely to be the canonical lance user to get into the tower due to being Sanaki's bodyguard and having the most boss conversations compared to most others except for Tanith and Jill. 

Plus Nephenee is already in the game without Wishblade, so unless she gets a brave or legendary version (which is not going to happen), opportunities already passed.

35 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Plus Nephenee is already in the game without Wishblade, so unless she gets a brave or legendary version (which is not going to happen), opportunities already passed.

Exactly! Also, no playable unit getting wishblade just because the most popular wishblade user didn't get it doesn't make sense to me. 

33 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Exactly! Also, no playable unit getting wishblade just because the most popular wishblade user didn't get it doesn't make sense to me. 

waifus sell better.

Also Tauroneo is plot relevant, but we haven't even gotten all the major characters like the rest of the Greil Mercenaries yet. i gather Boyd with Urvan or Gatrie with wishblade is more likely to appear than Tauroneo. However, i can totally see Tauroneo coming someday. Unlike Nadved

I have no idea about stats and I lack artistic talent (thus this will be a lot less detailed than others here), but here are two ideas I had for seasonals: Summer Fallen Celica and Summer Female Grima.

Personally, I think seeing a seasonal villains banner would be a nice change of pace, anyway to the units.

Celica would be a dagger infantry unit carrying a beach volleyball. Her special quote would be along the lines of "I will destroy my enemies in Duma's name."

Female Grima would be a dragon unit riding some sort of risen horse. (I feel she'd be the best candidate for a horse dragon as she actually summons one rather than transforming like other dragons). Her "transformation" would have the dragon wearing a huge pair of swimming goggles. I imagine one of her lines being "I am the fell dragon Grima, and I shall conquer the shore!" (Her abbreviation should be fun, especially if you consider her a Robin alt rather than a Grima alt. F!S!F!R)

I imagine the other two currently in the game would also fit on the banner, though I wouldn't mind Scarlet, Berkut, or Gunther. Maybe one of them carrying a large plastic shovel for a sandcastle theme. Scarlet I imagine would be collecting shells to decorate her weapons with, even if she’s undead.

EDIT: I imagine the other two on the banner being Mad Berkut and Witch Rinea. Berkut would have a non-inheritable distant counter beach umbrella and would be a lance calvalry unit. Rinea on the other hand would be a flying tome unit with her tome's visuals looking like a sandstorm centered on the foe and forming into a sandcastle around them before disappearing.

Edited by Arcphoenix

Me and my irl friend had done some theorycrafting for several units, as well as our OCs. While I won't showcase his OCs, I will do mine, but first some Awakening characters.

Sumia, Maid of Flowers

Spoiler

Orb Color/Weapon: Blue (Lance)

Rarity: 4-5 Stars

Description: A member of the Shepherds who is known for her low self-esteem and klutziness.

Modifiers: Base +1, Growth +2

HP: 14/15/16 -> 31/34/38 (5)

Atk: 9/10/11 -> 31/34/37 (7)

Spd: 9/10/11 -> 35/38/41 (9)

Def: 3/4/5 -> 20/23/27 (5)

Res: 8/9/10 -> 30/33/36 (7)

Mov Type: Flying

5* Weapon: Dragonpike+ (Mt: 14) (Effective against Dragons.)

3* Weapon: Dragonpike (Mt: 10) (Effective against Dragons.)

2* Weapon: Steel Lance (Mt: 8)

1* Weapon: Iron Lance (Mt: 6)

Assist Skill: Pivot

5* Special: None

4* Special: None

3* Special: None

A Skill: Warding Stance 1, Swift Stance 1-2

B Skill: Stonebreaker 1-3 (If unit’s HP ≥ [90%/75%/50%] in combat against a dragon foe, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack while foe does not.)

C Skill: None

Kellam, Oft Forgotten

Spoiler

Orb Color/Weapon: Blue (Lance)

Rarity: 4*-5*

Description: A member of the Shepherds who seems to be invisible... even to his fellow Shepherds.

Modifiers: Base +8, Growth +3

HP: 21/22/23 -> 45/48/51 (7)

Atk: 7/8/9 -> 33/36/39 (8)

Spd: 9/10/11 -> 26/29/33 (5)

Def: 7/8/9 -> 31/34/37 (7)

Res: 6/7/8 -> 30/33/36 (7)

Mov Type: Armored

5* Weapon: Luna (Awakening varriant) (Mt: 16) (Slows Special Trigger (cooldown count+1). If unit's Special triggers by attacking, resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-30% when special triggers.) (cannot be inherited)

3* Weapon: Silver Lance (Mt: 11)

2* Weapon: Steel Lance (Mt: 8)

1* Weapon: Iron Lance (Mt: 6)

Assist Skill: None

4* Special: Glimmer

3* Special: Night Sky

A Skill: None

B Skill: Wary Fighter 1-3

C Skill: Lance Valor 1-3

Libra, Fetching Friar

Spoiler

Orb Color/Weapon: Green (Axe)

Rarity: 5 Stars

Description: A kind monk who was abandoned in his youth. As a result, he has a hard time trusting people.

Modifiers: Base +0, Growth +2

HP: 12/13/14 -> 34/37/40 (7)

Atk: 8/9/10 -> 30/33/36 (7)

Spd: 7/8/9 -> 29/32/35 (7)

Def: 8/9/10 -> 23/26/29 (4)

Res: 7/8/9 -> 29/32/35 (7)

Mov Type: Infantry

5* Weapon: Bolt Axe+ (Mt: 11) (Slows special trigger (cooldown count +1). If foe’s Range = 1, calculate damage using the lower of foe’s Def or Res.)

3* Weapon: Bolt Axe (Mt: 8) (Slows special trigger (cooldown count +1). If foe’s Range = 1, calculate damage using the lower of foe’s Def or Res.)

2* Weapon: Steel Axe (Mt: 8)

1* Weapon: Iron Axe (Mt: 6)

Assist Skill: Reciprocal Aid

5* Special: None

4* Special: None

3* Special: None

A Skill: None

B Skill: Renewal 1-3

C Skill: Axe Valor 1-3

Owain, Chosen One

Spoiler

Orb Color/Weapon: Red (Sword)

Rarity: 5*

Description: Lissa's son. His theatrics is used as a coping method in the dark future he comes from.

HP: 18/19/20 -> 40/43/46 (7)

Spd:  7/8/9 -> 33/36/39 (9)

Def: 5/6/7 -> 22/25/29 (5)

Res: 5/6/7 -> 22/25/29 (5)

5* Weapon: Missletainn (Mt: 16) (Accelerates Special Trigger (cooldown count-1). At start of turn 1, if special triggers by attacking, fully charges special but the effects of the special are halved when unit's special is first triggered.) (cannot be inherited)

3* Weapon: Slaying Edge (Mt: 10)

2* Weapon: Steel Sword (Mt: 8)

1* Weapon: Iron Sword (Mt: 6)

4* Special: Astra

3* Special: Glimmer

A Skill: Life and Death 1-3

B Skill: Mark of Naga (If foe is a dragon, neutralizes foe's bonuses (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) and their skill effects during combat.)

C Skill: Spd Smoke 1-3

Walhart, The Conqueror

Spoiler

Rarity: 3*-4* (Grand Hero Battle)

Description: The emperor of Valm. While he planned to stop the resurrection of the Fel Dragon, he was defeated by the Shepherds.

Modifiers: Base +0, Growth +1

HP: 19 -> 43 (7)

Atk: 9 -> 37 (9)

Spd: 8 -> 30 (6)

Def: 8 -> 30 (6)

Res: 3 -> 20 (4)

Mov Type: Cavalry

5* Weapon: Wolfberg (Mt: 16) (Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance.) (cannot be inherited)

3* Weapon: Silver Axe (Mt: 11)

4* Special: Draconic Aura

3* Special: Dragon Fang

A Skill: Conquest (Neutralizes "Effective against Cavalry" bonuses. if unit initiated combat, grants Atk/Spd+4.) (cannot be inherited)

B Skill: None

C Skill: Spur Atk 1-2, Goad Cavalry

And now some OCs and a CYL styled unit

Samuel, Demigod of Hope

Spoiler

Orb Color/Weapon: Red (Sword)

Description: A mysterious being who wanders the outrealms and beyond. He may be kindhearted and friendly, but the strength he hides is beyond compare.

HP: 15/16/17 -> 37/40/43 (7)

Atk: 10/11/12 -> 34/37/40 (8)

Spd: 8/9/10 -> 30/33/36 (7)

Def: 6/7/8 -> 23/26/30 (5)

Res: 4/5/6 -> 23/27/30 (6)

5* Weapon: Salvation's Edge (Mt: 16) (Neutralizes "Effective against Flying" bonuses. Disables unit's and foe's skills that grant special cooldown charge.*) (cannot be inherited)

Refine Upgrade: (Neutralizes "Effective against Flying" bonuses. Disables foe's skills that grant special cooldown charge.*) (Infantry/Flying Cooperation: unit's skills that give bonuses to Fliers (such as Goad Fliers, Hone Fliers, etc.) are given to Infantry allies as well. Allies' skills that give bonuses to Infantry units (such as Infantry Pulse, Infantry Rush, etc.) are given to this unit as well.)

3* Weapon: Silver Sword (Mt: 11)

2* Weapon: Steel Sword (Mt: 8)

1* Weapon: Iron Sword (Mt: 6)

5* Special: Salvation's Dawn (Boosts Attack by 30%. Effective against Dragons and Armored units.)

4* Special: Draconic Aura

3* Special: Dragon Gaze

A Skill: Sapphire Blade (Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's skills or range.) (cannot be inherited)

B Skill: Even Ground 1-3 (Disables unit's [and foe's] skills that grant additional attacks**. [At the start of combat, if Unit's HP [= 100%/≥ 50%], disables foe's skills that grant additional attacks**.])

C Skill: Odd Attack Wave 1-3

*: Effects Steady Breath, Warding Breath, Heavy Blade, Flashing Blade, Bold Fighter, Vengeful Fighter, Infantry Rush etc.

**: Effects Desperation, Quick Riposte, Bold Fighter, Vengeful Fighter, Brave Weapons, etc.

Vera, Demigoddess of Dreams

Spoiler

Orb Color/Weapon: Grey (Staff)

Description: Samuel's daughter from another time and space. Her cheery smile hides a fearsome power.

Modifiers: Base -2, Growth -1

HP: 12/13/14 -> 27/30/33 (4)

Spd: 10/11/12 -> 34/37/40 (8)

Def: 4/5/6 -> 23/27/30 (6)

Res: 6/7/8 -> 23/26/30 (5)

5* Weapon: Sacred Blight (Mt: 14) (Damage from staff calculated like other weapons. After combat, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res -5 on tarrget and foes within 2 spaces through their next actions.) (cannot be inherited)

Refine Upgrade (+Silence: After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts status on foe neutralizing the effects of their weapon through its next action.)

3* Weapon: Fear (Mt: 5)

1* Weapon: Assault (Mt: 10)

5* Assist Skill: Sacred Light (Restores HP = 50% of Atk +10 (minimum of 15 HP.) Neutralizes ally's penalties (from skills like Panic, Threaten, etc.) and negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, restricting movement, etc.) that last through ally's action.) (cannot be inherited)

4* Assist Skill: Restore

3*: Assist Skill: Mend

1* Assist Skill: Heal

3* Special: Miracle

2* Special: Imbue

A Skill: Dream's Ward (If unit is attacked by foe who's range = 1, reduces damage taken by 50% from foe's first attack and enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance.) (cannot be inherited)

B Skill: None

C Skill: Even Speed Wave 1-3

Beruka, Hope's Chosen

Spoiler

Rarity: 4*-5*

Description: Wyvern riding assassin that seems devoid of emotions. She shares strong ties with a being known as the Demigod of Hope.

Modifiers: Base +0, Growth +2

HP: 19/20/21 -> 43/46/49 (8)

Spd: 2/3/4 -> 15/18/21 (3)

Def: 8/9/10 -> 34/37/40 (9)

Res: 5/6/7 -> 24/28/31 (6)

5* Weapon: Eyvindr (Mt: 16) (Nullifies "Effective against Fliers" bonuses. If unit's Def - foe's Def ≥ 1, unit gains special cooldown charge +1 attack. (if using other similar skill, only highest value applied.)) (cannot be inherited. Beruka, Quiet Assassin can obtain this weapon through the Weapon Refinery)

Refine Upgrade: (Opportunist: If unit initiates combat against a foe that cannot counterattack, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.)

3* Weapon: Silver Axe (Mt: 11)

5* Special: Corona (Boosts damage dealt by 80% of unit's Def. Heal 50% of damage dealt.) (5 turns)

4* Special: Ignis

3* Special: Glowing Ember

A Skill: Distant Counter

B Skill: Hope's Blessing (When this unit is attacked at HP ≥ 50%, Unit makes a follow-up attack while foe cannot.) (Cannot be inherited)

C Skill: Odd Defense Wave 1-3

Refine upgrades would be available some time after unit's release

Edited by Rygalla

I want to create some alternates for some characters. The last time I did this was before the influx of new skills and such.

Legendary Hero - Alm: Conqueror of Valentia

Spoiler

Infantry - Red Bow

36/39/21/33/22

Fire Effect: +3 HP, +4 DEF

Weapon: Valentian Bow - 14 MT, Grants +3 ATK. Effective against fliers. When initiating attack against swords, lances, and bows, unit gains +1 cooldown.

Special: Bonfire

A Skill - Sturdy Blow

B Skill - Shield of Legends - If a tome, shuriken, or bow user initiates combat, they receive -1 cooldown and are unable to make a followup. Exclusive.

C Skill - Infantry Rush

Legendary Hero - Robin (Male) - Tactical Grandmaster

Spoiler

Infantry, Blue Tome

32/36/36/21/23

Ice Effect - +3 HP, +4 RES

Weapon: Divine Thoron - 14 MT - Grants +3 RES. At start of combat, if unit's HP ≤ 80%, grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat.

Special: Glimmer

A Skill - Swift Stance

B Skill - Chill Res

C Skill - Tactical Ploy - Grants all allies within 2 spaces +1 ATK, SPD, DEF, RES during combat. At start of turn, converts bonuses on foes in cardinal directions with HP < unit's HP into penalties through their next actions. Exclusive.

Legendary "Hero" - Berkut - Rightful Ruler

Spoiler

Cavalry, Lance

39/40/19/32/26

Fire Effect - +3 HP, +4 DEF

Weapon: Kriemhild - 16 MT. Grants +3 ATK. Can counterattack at any distance. 

Special: Draconic Aura

A Skill - Nuibaba's Ward - When foe using a tome initiates combat against unit, they cannot make a followup attack and unit gains +1 cooldown.

B Skill - Wrath

C Skill - Def Smoke

@BoringBoi Nice legends. I'd pull for Berkut and Alm. A few nitpicks, though:

1) For Robin & Berkut: Their BSTs are too low. You could actually give Robin 3 more points and Berkut 1 more point, since BSTs have inflated now. Alm's fine though.

2) For Alm, why does Valentian Bow only have its effect against Swords, Lances, and Bows? That just strikes me as an odd combination.
2.5) Alm again, why does Shield of Legends not affect Staff users? It affects the other ranged weapons, so why not this one?

3) For Robin, is Divine Thoron's effect supposed to be like Brazen ATK/SPD? If so, why is it +5 instead of +7?
3.5) I don't like Tactical Ploy. +1 omni-Drive buff is underwhelming (Marth's Falchion refinement gives +2 to everything, so that's already been done), and giving Panic Ploy to a 32-HP unit just seems wrong.

4) For Berkut, he shouldn't have Wrath unless it's a special exclusive skill thing, since Wrath isn't allowed on cavalry and flying units...
4.5) And I don't especially want you to give him a special exclusive Wrath thing, because I quite like Nuibaba's Ward.

Outside of those things... Yeah, I like these units.

So, gonna just unpack a whole buncha heroes that've been bouncing about in my head for a while:

First, a Sacred Stones banner & GHB unit (who I doubt will ever actually end up in Heroes, to be honest):

Duessel - Obsidian | Green Axe | Cavalry

Spoiler

HP: 43/46/50
ATK: 26/30/33
SPD: 28/31/34
DEF: 31/34/37
RES: 11/14/18
=155~156

Weapon: Garm [MT 16 | Grants SPD +5. Adds +10 to damage dealt when Special activates.] EXCLUSIVE

Special: Moonbow [2 Cooldown: Resolve combat as though foe suffered DEF/RES -30%]

A Skill: Steady Blow 2 [Grants SPD/DEF +4 when this unit initiates combat.]

B Skill: Guard 3 [When HP > 80%, inflicts Special Charge -1 on foe during combat.]

Tethys - Beloved Dancer | Red Tome | Infantry

Spoiler

HP: 29/32/35
ATK: 20/23/26
SPD: 37/40/44
DEF: 10/13/17
RES: 26/30/33
=140~141

Weapon: Monstrous Tome [MT 14 | Grants RES +3. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts statuses on target and foes adjacent to target that prevents counterattacks and restricts movement to 1 space through their next action.] EXCLUSIVE

Assist: Dance [Grants another action to adjacent unit. (Does not work on units with Dance or Sing.)]

A Skill: HP SPD 2 [Grants HP +4 & SPD +2]

B Skill: Windsweep 3 [This unit cannot perform a follow-up attack when initiating combat. When initiating combat, if unit's SPD - foe's SPD > 1 and foe uses Sword, Lance, Axe, Bow or Dagger, foe cannot counterattack.]

C Skill: SPD Ploy 3 [At start of turn, inflicts SPD -5 on foes in cardinal directions with lower RES than this unit through their next action.]

Knoll - Darkness Watcher | Red Tome | Infantry

Spoiler

HP: 33/36/39
ATK: 33/36/39
SPD: 18/21/24
DEF: 22/25/29
RES: 29/32/35
=150~151

Weapon: Raudhrserpent+ [MT 12 | When foe initiates combat and uses Bow, Dagger, Magic or Staff, grants DEF/RES +6 during combat.] INHERITABLE, REFINEABLE

Special: Iceberg [3 Cooldown: Adds 50% of RES to damage dealt.]

A Skill: Bracing Stance 2 [Grants DEF/RES +4 when foe initiates combat.]

B Skill: Chill RES 3 [At start of turn, inflicts RES -7 on the foe with the highest RES through their next action.]

Orson - Devoted Husband | Red Sword | Cavalry [Grand Hero Battle]

Spoiler

HP: 44
ATK: 33
SPD: 32
DEF: 28
RES: 21
=158

Weapon: Safeguard+ [MT 14 | Grants DEF +7 when foe initiates combat.] INHERITABLE, REFINEABLE

Assist: Rally DEF/RES [Grants DEF/RES +3 to adjacent ally for 1 turn.]

A Skill: Life And Death 3 [Grants ATK/SPD +5. Inflicts DEF/RES -5.]

B Skill: Wings of Mercy 3 [This unit can warp to a space adjacent to any ally with HP < 50%.]

Also, gonna take stabs in the dark at future sets for Hrid, Ylgr, Veronica, and Bruno:

Hrid - Prince of Ice | Red Sword | Infantry

Spoiler

HP: 39/42/45
ATK: 31/34/37
SPD: 23/26/30
DEF: 28/31/34
RES: 28/31/34
=162~163~164

Weapon: Slidr [MT 16 | When this unit does not perform a follow-up attack, grants ATK/SPD/DEF/RES +6 during combat. (Bonuses granted by this weapon cannot result in this unit performing a follow-up attack.)] EXCLUSIVE

Special: Iceberg [3 Cooldown: Adds 50% of RES to damage dealt.]

A Skill: Brazen DEF/RES 3 [Grants DEF/RES +7 during combat when HP < 80%.]

B Skill: Glacier Defense [When HP = 100%, damage from first attack is reduced by 50%.] EXCLUSIVE

C Skill: DEF Ploy 3 [At start of turn, inflicts DEF -5 on foes in cardinal directions with lower RES than this unit.]

Ylgr - Snow Princess | Colorless Staff | Flying

Spoiler

HP: 34/37/41
ATK: 28/31/34
SPD: 33/36/39
DEF: 17/20/23
RES: 25/28/31
=152~153

Weapon: Svol [MT 14 | Damage from staff is calculated like other weapons. After combat, inflicts ATK/SPD -5 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next action. When attacked by foe using Bow, Dagger, Magic or Staff, damage from first attack is reduced by 30%.] EXCLUSIVE

Assist: Recover+ [Heals HP equal to 50% of ATK + 10. (Minimum 10 HP)]

Special: Ice Mirror [2 Cooldown: Reduces damage from ranged attack by 30%. Boosts damage on next attack by total damage reduced (including from other skills) when Special triggers. Resets at end of combat.] EXCLUSIVE

A Skill: Distant DEF 3 [When foe initiates combat and uses Bow, Dagger, Magic or Staff, grants DEF/RES +6 during combat.]

B Skill: Dazzling Staff 3 [Enemies cannot counterattack when this unit initiates combat.]

Veronica - Emblian Princess | Green Tome | Infantry

Spoiler

HP: 40/43/46
ATK: 35/38/41
SPD: 19/22/25
DEF: 26/29/32
RES: 16/19/22
=151

Weapon: Elivagar [MT 14 | Grants DEF +3. After combat, grants ATK/SPD/DEF/RES +4 to target and foes within 2 spaces of target for 1 turn, and turns bonuses into penalties on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next action.]

Special: Vengeance [3 Cooldown: Adds 50% of missing HP to damage dealt.]

A Skill: Sturdy Stance 2 [Grants ATK/DEF +4 when foe initiates combat.]

B Skill: Quick Riposte 3 [This unit performs a follow-up attack when attacked with HP > 70%.]

C Skill: Embla's Shield [Grants "When number of allies within 2 spaces of this unit (excluding unit) > number of foes within 2 spaces (excluding target), grants DEF/RES +6 during combat." to this unit and adjacent allies during combat.] EXCLUSIVE

Bruno - Masked Knight | Blue Tome | Cavalry

Spoiler

HP: 30/33/36
ATK: 30/33/36
SPD: 35/38/41
DEF: 12/16/19
RES: 22/25/29
=144~145~146

Weapon: Vaskaljalf [MT 14 | Grants Special Cooldown -1. This unit attacks first when attacked with HP < 75%. This unit's follow-up attack occurs before foe's attack when attacked with HP < 75%.] EXCLUSIVE

Special: Luna [3 Cooldown: Resolve combat as though foe suffered DEF/RES -50%.]

A Skill: Fury 3 [Grants ATK/SPD/DEF/RES +3. After combat, unit suffers 6 damage.]

B Skill: Desperation 3 [This unit's follow-up attack occurs before foe's counterattack when attacked with HP < 75%.]

C Skill: Draconic Pulse [At start of turn, grants Special Cooldown -2 if unit's HP < 75%.] EXCLUSIVE

That's all I have for the moment. Sorry if this is a bit long.
EDIT: Changed Ylgr from Infantry to Flying, 'cause I saw some posts in the Hrid Appreciation thread that made me think she could be a flier.

Edited by ILikeKirbys