Create-A-Hero Thread

Sire

8 hours ago, Icelerate said:

Make it so it grants special cool down once per map much like Leif's S potion. Is ordinary sacrifice a better ability than reposition? If not, then a prf ability should be better much like Lucina's future vision. 

But isn't wrath already abusable like this? You can just wait until your special charges at the beginning of the next map on chain challenge or TT. 

What's your opinion on the hypothetical skill resolve that I gave Tauroneo? 

A skill: Resolve

If under half health, grants the user +5 attack/speed in combat and accelerates charge +1 each time the unit attacks regardless of phase. This skill is a combination of heavy/flash blade and brazen attack/speed but with more stringent requirements because being under half health makes this skill very risky. Much like in PoR and RD where this skill was high risk and high reward. It's a nice alternative to breath skills but breath skills are better on enemy phase due to breath skill accelerating charge on the opponent's attack along with the unit's attack. 

I think it's similar to how resolve worked in PoR but if you prefer how it worked in RD, then make it +7 speed instead. 

Originally I had the skill give +7 attack/speed but people said it is too OP. 

i don't think this skill blatantly power creeps any other similar skill, except for the defiant skills, but those are pretty obsolete at this point. 

The difference between Wrath is that it has to be equipped to each unit. Something where you can cooldown other units means you just need a single unit and suddenly your full team has infinite specials without compromising their skill set up.

I think Sacrafice is a pretty good skill on its own. It's not  just the healing effect, it also has Harsh Command attributes which can be really useful in certain situations. The near guarantee that it will always get the ally to 100% HP is also nice, especially from a non stave user (and that's not something even every stave user can guarantee, of course it also presumes you're keeping Micaiah healthy, which built in Renewal would help with). It's good when paired with units that need to be at full HP to activate effects, like Celica. Future Vision could definitely be justified on Micaiah, and it would be better, Future Vision could possibly be the single best skill in the game, or certainly the best assist at any rate, but I like Sacrifice, I feel it's distinctly Micaiah. I don't think Sacrifice can be used the heal status effects like Panic or reduced movement though, I'd definitely give it that ability.

Yeah, that's a decent skill. I think I'd still rather the breaths for the survivability they give, but Resolve could work on units with a tonne of HP, like Zephiel. I'd want to be packing Distant Counter with it too though to ensure I get those enemy phase charges.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here's this weird alt that will never happen that I came up with recently:

Jaffar - Guardian Angel | Blue Dagger | Armored

Spoiler

Description: A stoic former member of the Black Fang assassins. Has donned heavy armor to protect his friend Nino.

HP: 50/53/56
ATK: 25/28/31
SPD: 33/36/40
DEF: 23/26/30
RES: 19/22/25
=164~165~166

Weapon: Angel's Dagger [MT 14 | Grants SPD +3. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts DEF/RES -6 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target and grants DEF/RES +6 to unit and allies within 2 spaces of unit. Unit cannot perform a follow-up attack when initiating combat. When initiating combat, if unit's HP - foe's HP < 3, foe cannot counterattack.]

Special: Astra [4 Cooldown: Adds +150% to damage dealt.]

A Skill: Close Counter [Unit can counterattack regardless of distance.]

B Skill: Special Fighter 3 [If unit's HP > 50% at start of combat, grants Special Charge +1 per attack to this unit and inflicts Special Charge -1 on foe during combat.]

On 8/24/2018 at 2:11 PM, ILikeKirbys said:

So here's this weird alt that will never happen that I came up with recently:

Jaffar - Guardian Angel | Blue Dagger | Armored

Hide contents

Description: A stoic former member of the Black Fang assassins. Has donned heavy armor to protect his friend Nino.

HP: 50/53/56
ATK: 25/28/31
SPD: 33/36/40
DEF: 23/26/30
RES: 19/22/25
=164~165~166

Weapon: Angel's Dagger [MT 14 | Grants SPD +3. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts DEF/RES -6 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target and grants DEF/RES +6 to unit and allies within 2 spaces of unit. Unit cannot perform a follow-up attack when initiating combat. When initiating combat, if unit's HP - foe's HP < 3, foe cannot counterattack.]

Special: Astra [4 Cooldown: Adds +150% to damage dealt.]

A Skill: Close Counter [Unit can counterattack regardless of distance.]

B Skill: Special Fighter 3 [If unit's HP > 50% at start of combat, grants Special Charge +1 per attack to this unit and inflicts Special Charge -1 on foe during combat.]

Oh yeah, coloured daggers are a thing now. I really wish that was just a property of the weapon rather than the unit. Same with the coloured bows. It just makes the whole triangle system seem so...arbitrary. Notes, though, I can't imagine Jaffar in particular dawning armour. He's depicted as having such a slight build. I also think if he was to get a coloured dagger it should be red given his original artwork. Lastly, on the purely technical side of things, he invests a lot in speed despite his weapon removing his ability to double. And the weapon even gives him more speed! Why? What's the use of it? I suppose it would help for things like Flashing Blade or Watersweep, but you'd have to remove his entire starting skill set (which synergize much better with his high HP) to make any use of them.

EDIT: I see he can't perform a follow up only when initiating combat. Still, it's odd for a weapon to increase a stat that it actively nerfs.

Edited by Jotari

The second wave of FE Fates Cipher reclasses (plus another GHB unit).

Ryoma: Rising Thunder

Spoiler

Ryoma: Rising Thunder

Green Axe Flier

Availability: 4★-5★

Base Stats (Lv. 1)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

4★

16/17/18

8/9/10

7/8/9

5/6/7

3/4/5

5★

17/18/19

8/9/10

7/8/9

6/7/8

4/5/6

Growth Points

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Max Stats (Lv. 40)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Total

4★

36/39/42

28/31/34

27/30/33

25/28/31

15/18/21

5★

39/42/45

30/33/36

29/32/35

28/31/34

17/20/23

Weapons

Name

Mt

Rng

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Iron Axe

-

-

-

Steel Axe

-

-

-

Berserker’s Axe

Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2.

After combat, deals 4 damage to unit.

4★

-

Berserker’s Axe+

Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2.

After combat, deals 4 damage to unit.

5★

5★

Berserker’s Axe+ can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery.

Berserker's Axe+ gains the following effect when refined: Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3. After combat, deals 6 damage to unit.

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Type

Speed +1/2/3

Grants Spd+1/2/3.

30/60/120

4★/4★/4★

A

Chill Speed 1/2/3

At start of turn, inflicts Spd-3/5/7 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Spd through its next action.

60/120/240

4★/4★/5★

B

Even Def Wave 1/2/3

At start of even-numbered turns, grants Def+2/4/6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn.

(Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent.)

60/120/240

4★/5★/5★

C

Hinoka: Crimson Maid

Spoiler

Hinoka: Crimson Maid

Colourless Dagger Infantry

Base Stats (Lv. 1)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

4★

13/14/15

5/6/7

9/10/11

2/3/4

7/8/9

5★

14/15/16

6/7/8

9/10/11

3/4/5

7/8/9

Growth Points

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Max Stats (Lv. 40)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Total

4★

27/30/33

25/28/31

33/36/39

12/15/18

25/28/31

5★

29/32/35

28/31/34

35/38/41

13/17/20

26/30/33

147-148

Weapons

Name

Mt

Rng

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Iron Dagger

After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-3 on foe through its next action.

-

-

Steel Dagger

After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-3 on foe through its next action.

-

-

Soldier’s Knife

Inflicts Spd-5. If unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-5 on foe through its next action.

4★

-

Soldier’s Knife+

Inflicts Spd-5. If unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-5 on foe through its next action.

5★

5★

Assists

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Ardent Sacrifice

Restores 10 HP to target ally.

Unit loses 10 HP but cannot go below 1.

4★

-

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Type

Darting Blow 1 / Swift Strike 1/2

If unit initiates combat, grants Spd+2 during combat. / If unit initiates combat, grants Spd/Res+2/4 during combat.

50/120/240

4★/4★/4★

A

R Tomebreaker 1/2/3

If unit's HP ≥ 90/70/50% in combat against a red tome foe, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.

50/100/200

4★/4★/5★

B

Spur Atk 1 / Drive Atk 1/2

Grants Atk+2 to adjacent allies during combat. / Grants Atk+2/3 to allies within 2 spaces during combat.

60/120/240

4★/5★/5★

C

Takumi: White Wind

Spoiler

Takumi: White Wind

Blue Lance Cavalry

Base Stats (Lv. 1)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

4★

16/17/18

8/9/10

7/8/9

6/7/8

2/3/4

5★

17/18/19

8/9/10

7/8/9

7/8/9

3/4/5

Growth Points

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Max Stats (Lv. 40)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Total

4★

36/39/42

28/31/34

25/28/31

24/27/30

16/19/22

5★

39/42/45

30/33/36

26/30/33

26/30/33

18/21/24

155-156

Weapons

Name

Mt

Rng

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Iron Lance

-

-

-

Steel Lance

-

-

-

Hexlock Spear

Grants Res+4. If foe uses magic, grants Res+4 during combat

4★

-

Hexlock Spear+

Grants Res+4. Grants Res+4 during combat if foe uses magic.

5★

5★

Hexlock Spear+ can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery.

Hexlock Spear+ gains the following effect when refined: Grants Res+4. If foe uses magic, grants Res+7 during combat.

Assists

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Reposition

Target ally moves to opposite side of unit.

4★

-

Specials

Name

CD

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Retribution

Grants bonus to damage dealt equal to 30% of damage suffered.

4★

-

Vengeance

Grants bonus to damage dealt equal to 50% of damage suffered.

-

4★

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Type

Elbow Room 1/2/3

If the number of foes within 2 spaces (excluding target) ≥ the number of allies within 2 spaces (excluding unit), grants Atk+3/4/5 during combat.

60/120/240

4★/4★/4★

A

Competitive

At start of combat, if unit’s HP < foe’s HP - 5, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3 during combat.

5★

B

Sakura: Affectionate Knight

Spoiler

Sakura: Affectionate Knight

Blue Lance Armour

Base Stats (Lv. 1)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

4★

18/19/20

5/6/7

6/7/8

8/9/10

9/10/11

5★

19/20/21

6/7/8

7/8/9

8/9/10

9/10/11

Growth Points

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Max Stats (Lv. 40)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Total

4★

40/43/46

21/24/27

24/27/30

28/31/34

29/32/35

5★

43/46/49

23/26/30

26/30/33

30/33/36

31/34/37

168-170

Weapons

Name

Mt

Rng

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Iron Lance

-

-

-

Steel Lance

-

-

-

Blessed Lance

At the start of every third turn, restores 10 HP.

4★

-

Blessed Lance+

5★

5★

Blessed Lance+ can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery.

Blessed Lance+ gains the following effect when refined: At the start of every second turn, restores 10 HP.

Specials

Name

CD

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Daylight

Restores HP = 30% of damage dealt.

4★

-

Sol

Restores HP = 50% of damage dealt.

-

4★

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Type

Defense +1/2/3

Grants Defense +1/2/3

30/60/120

4★/4★/4★

A

Natural Cover 1/2/3

At start of combat, if unit is standing on defensive terrain, grants Def/Res +3/4/5 during combat.

60/120/240

4★/5★/5★

B

Spur Res 1 / Drive Res 1 / Drive Def/Res

Grants Res+2 to adjacent allies. / Grants Res+2 to allies within 2 spaces. / Grants Def/Res+2 to allies within 2 spaces.

50/120/300

4★/4★/5★

C

Iago: Devious General

Spoiler

Iago: Devious General

Red Tome Infantry

Availability: 3★-4★ (GHB)

Base Stats (Lv. 1)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

3★

4★

5★

Growth Points

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Max Stats (Lv. 40)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Total

3★

4★

5★

Weapons

Name

Mt

Rng

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Flux

-

-

-

Ruin

-

3★

-

Fenrir

-

4★

3★

Ginnungagap

Grants weapon-triangle advantage against colorless foes.

5★

5★

Specials

Name

CD

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Retribution

Grants bonus to damage dealt equal to 30% of damage suffered.

3★

-

Vengeance

Grants bonus to damage dealt equal to 50% of damage suffered.

-

4★

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Type

Attack +1 / Atk/Spd+1/2

Grants Attack+1. / Grants Atk/Spd +1/2

30/120/240

3★/3★/4★

A

Bowbreaker 1/2/3

If unit's HP ≥ 90/70/50% in combat against a colorless bow foe, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.

60/120/240

3★/4★/5★

B

Spur Res 1 / Drive Res 1 / Drive Def/Res

Grants Res+2 to adjacent allies/allies within 2 spaces. / Grants Def/Res+2 to allies within 2 spaces.

50/100/200

4★/4★/5★

C

https://imgur.com/a/TMT8pBj

On 8/23/2018 at 11:01 PM, Jotari said:

The difference between Wrath is that it has to be equipped to each unit. Something where you can cooldown other units means you just need a single unit and suddenly your full team has infinite specials without compromising their skill set up.

I think Sacrafice is a pretty good skill on its own. It's not  just the healing effect, it also has Harsh Command attributes which can be really useful in certain situations. The near guarantee that it will always get the ally to 100% HP is also nice, especially from a non stave user (and that's not something even every stave user can guarantee, of course it also presumes you're keeping Micaiah healthy, which built in Renewal would help with). It's good when paired with units that need to be at full HP to activate effects, like Celica. Future Vision could definitely be justified on Micaiah, and it would be better, Future Vision could possibly be the single best skill in the game, or certainly the best assist at any rate, but I like Sacrifice, I feel it's distinctly Micaiah. I don't think Sacrifice can be used the heal status effects like Panic or reduced movement though, I'd definitely give it that ability.

Yeah, that's a decent skill. I think I'd still rather the breaths for the survivability they give, but Resolve could work on units with a tonne of HP, like Zephiel. I'd want to be packing Distant Counter with it too though to ensure I get those enemy phase charges.

Isn't panic a debuff as well? I agree that it should reverse panic effects and gravity. 

Now that we got L! Marth, do you think L! Micaiah will be made to be a hard counter to armour/horse emblem much like L! Marth was made to hard counter dragon emblem? Basically give Micaiah a blessed Thani which has armour/horse effectiveness and the ability to attack before the enemy if the enemy is horse or armour, much like vantage except only for two movement types and without an HP threshold. It can also have built-in renewal. Of course, this Thani won't have +3 res or reduced damage from the first attack from a ranged horse/armoured unit to avoid stacking too many abilities on one weapon. 

The rest of your kit works well although Micaiah now craves close counter. 

On 8/30/2018 at 12:46 AM, Icelerate said:

Isn't panic a debuff as well? I agree that it should reverse panic effects and gravity. 

Now that we got L! Marth, do you think L! Micaiah will be made to be a hard counter to armour/horse emblem much like L! Marth was made to hard counter dragon emblem? Basically give Micaiah a blessed Thani which has armour/horse effectiveness and the ability to attack before the enemy if the enemy is horse or armour, much like vantage except only for two movement types and without an HP threshold. It can also have built-in renewal. Of course, this Thani won't have +3 res or reduced damage from the first attack from a ranged horse/armoured unit to avoid stacking too many abilities on one weapon. 

The rest of your kit works well although Micaiah now craves close counter. 

Anti cavalry/armour Micaiah would be super useful and it'd make more sense on her than anyone else given how every other lord has their own prf weapon beyond Rapier variants. But I feel like they might spin out the super hard counter units a bit more and make a separate one for anti cavalry and anti armour (and anti flier). The whole eliminating counter attacks would also work better with a unit that is melee by default since Micaiah probably won't be eating counter attacks anyway given she attacks from a distance (well, won't be eating them as much compared to a melee range unit).

Some other units based on a hypothetical Dandelion banner.

Perne: Noble Rogue (Infantry, Sword)

FE5 Pirn Artwork

Spoiler

HP/40
Atk/41 (including weapon)
Spd/ 33
Def/24
Res/19

Weapon: King's Sword: 13mt. Rng = 1. If unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice. Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res to allies within two spaces during combat. Cannot be inherited.

Assist: 

Special: Sol

A Skill: Patron of the Arts: If sing, dance or renew is used on unit, increase Atk/Spd/Def/Res by 4. Cannot be inherited.

B Skill: Vantage

C Skill: 

His stats all around aren't that great, but one should note that his Brave weapon actually doesn't deduct his speed, meaning he actually stands a decent chance of four rounding enemies. It's ability to help other units slightly also makes him worth fielding. Lastly, he is designed to synergise well with Dancers due to his ability to receive buffs by being refersehed. This will boost his attack and speed to a level where he can kill a lot of enemies with a four strike round. I gave him Sol because he has it in his own game, but Aether would work much better on him due to his low attack and how fast he can charge his special with multiple hits.

Tina: Charming Cleric (Infantry, Staff)

FE5 Tina Artwork

Spoiler

HP/39
Atk/29 (including weapon)
Spd/ 30
Def/26
Res/32

Weapon: Thief: 8mt. Rng = 2. Deplete enemy's special gauge and restore unit's special gauge by the number of charges enemy had filled. Cannot be inherited.

Assist: Support: Restore target's special gauge and deplete unit's special gauge until either target has a charged special, or unit's special guage is fully depleted.

Special: Miracle

A Skill: 

B Skill: Wrathful Staff

C Skill: 

Here's an interesting unit. A staff user that can't heal. Instead, she steals the enemy's special charges and transfers them to other units.

Salem: Lopt Defector (Infantry, Red Tome)

FE5 Salem Artwork

Spoiler

HP/44
Atk/48 (including weapon)
Spd/ 27
Def/20
Res/27

Weapon: Jormungund+: 14mt. Rng = 2. Grants weapon triangle advantage against other red foes and inflicts weapon triangle disadvantage against red foes.

Assist: Ardent Sacrifice

Special:

A Skill: Triangle Adept

B Skill:Poison Strike

C Skill: 

Jormungund's ability is inspired by Dark Magic's weapon triangle advantage against anima magic in Jugdral and also Salem's desire to fight against the Lopt sect while still using their tomes. If it goes up against another user of Jormungund, then it will cancel out unless one user has Triangle Adept. If both users have triangle adept, it'll cancel again and deal neutral damage. It can be inherited which makes Salem the most fodder unit of the bunch here, but I still thing it makes for an interesting idea.

Lara: Cheerful Thief (Infantry, Colourless Knives)

FE5 Lara Artwork

Spoiler

HP/35
Atk/39 (including weapon)
Spd/ 35
Def/25
Res/16

Weapon: Dancer's Dagger+: 10mt. Rng = 2. After combat, if unit attacked, inflict Def/Res -7 on foe. If unit uses Dance, Sing or Renew on an Ally, grant Atk/Spd+3 to target.

Assist: Dance

Special:

A Skill: Darting Stance

B Skill: Geyser Dance

C Skill: 

Lara comes with a weapon and skill combination that lets her boost every stat when she dances. You'd think arriving in the same banner as a dancer means Lara would synergize well with Perne, however, that's completely not true, as Perne's unique skill renders the boosts Lara provides completely unnecessary, mimicking how he doesn't actually have any interest in her in Thracia due to her age. I'm a genius!

Edited by Jotari

Considering how the DB got utterly shafted in the RD banner earlier this year and we have yet to get any more Tellius banner after that disappointment, I wanted to show some love to these overshadowed characters who fittingly and sadly get overshadowed by Heroes, the fanbase and RD's story itself. 

Edward - Blade of Justice (163 BST)

HP: 39

Str: 34

Speed: 38

Def: 30

Res: 22

Weapon: Caladbolg (16 might)

Accelerates special trigger (cooldown-1). Enemy is inflicted with Special cooldown charge-1. 

In RD, Caladbolg improved Edward's luck which lessens the chance of getting hit by a critical so it having innate guard is fitting. Caladbolg also comes with a slightly increased chance of landing a critical hit so this weapon granting cooldown - 1 is fitting. 

Special: Astra

That's his mastery skill in RD. 

A Skill: Brazen Atk/speed

Edward was quite a brash and daring character so this skill is thematically fitting especially since he specializes in attack and speed. 

B Skill: Wrath

He comes with this skill in RD and also synergizes with his weapon. 

C Skill: Even attack Wave

This references bio rhythm in Tellius and synergizes well with his kit. Also it makes sense that his energetic and hot headed passion would inspire others to become more ferocious with their attacks along with himself getting a boost as well. 

Nolan - Wise Champion (163 BST)

HP: 41

Str: 33

Speed: 34

Def: 32

Res: 23

Weapon: Tarvos (16 might)

Grants +4 def. If unit's def - foe's def ≥ 1, gain Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. (If similar skill also used, only highest value applied.)

Basically this skill is similar to Ayra's blade except this time defense is the important stat, not speed. Also it grants +4 def as opposed to 3 because in weapon refinery, you can get +3 speed or +4 def. Likewise legendary heroes buff +3 speed or +4 def which goes to show speed is more valuable and hence to compensate, Nolan gets a bigger defense boost than Ayra gets in speed. These effects are thematically fitting because Tarvos granted Nolan +4 def and a slight increase in crit rate.

Special: Draconic Aura

Nolan's third tier mastery skill colossus boosts his attack based on his strength stat similar to draconic aura. 

A Skill: Close Def

Synergizes well with his weapon. 

B Skill: Guard

Nolan had the ability to negate enemy skills similar to guard. 

C Skill: Odd Def Wave

References bio rhythm and complements Edward. Nolan is more shrewd and shows concern for the well being of his comrades which should translate into them being more cautious which fittingly improves their defense. 

Leonardo - Freedom's Arrow (151 BST blue archer)

HP: 36

Str:  31

Speed: 31

Def: 23

Res: 30

Weapon: Lughnasadh (14 might)

Accelerates special trigger (cooldown-1). If unit initiates combat, grants +4 attack/speed.

Like the two other weapons from Daein, this one also increases the chance to land a critical hit so the weapon grants special cooldown - 1. Moreover, this weapon comes with innate swift sparrow, because in RD, it granted a whopping +5 speed and came with an impressive 16 might. Functionally, this weapon is meant to patch up Leonardo's middling attack/speed stats just like it did in RD. 

Special: Glimmer

Leonardo's mastery skill multiplied the existing damage similar to glimmer. 

A Skill: Darting Blow

Synergizes well with his weapon to give him good player phase offense and thematically fitting because his title is freedom's arrow. You would expect the freedom's arrow to be fast due to being an arrow and due to having no shackles/burdens slowing him down.  

B Skill: Dull Ranged

Thematically fitting because in RD, his innate skill is cancel which cancels an opponent's attack, but only against a range unit that he can attack, while dull range cancels an opponent's bonuses that uses ranged attacks much like him. 

C Skill: Odd Res Wave

Leonardo is a cautious level headed sceptic whose words should warn his team mates of unseen danger which should boost their defenses against the occult arts. 

Laura - Care Free Saint (151 BST)

HP: 35

Atk: 34

Speed: 36

Def: 18

Res: 28

Weapon: Matrona (14 might)

Grants +4 def. Prevents debuffs, both stat and movement, from effecting the user. Calculates damage from staff like any other weapon. 

This staff granted 5 def in RD and cured the unit's status conditions if the unit equipped it so it's only fitting that it happens here as well. Also, this staff had a 100% crit rate so I'm giving it wrathful staff ability. 

A Skill: Close Counter

Staff users could counter up close in RD so I think this is a funny mention of this fact. 

B Skill: Dazzling Staff

Laura accidentally put her own ally to sleep so it makes sense she could at least prevent the enemy from countering her attack. 

C Skill: Even Speed Wave

She's quite fast, having twice the speed growth as her more experienced peers, namely Micaiah and Rhys. Due to being carefree, she can inspire her team mates to make haste and her team mates will want to keep up with her, lest she doesn't get herself into trouble. 

As you can see, this team is supposed to have great synergy. On odd turns, these guys become very tanky, but on even turns, these guys become offensively oriented. This goes well with RD's portrayal of the struggle of the DB where they were defensive at first but later on went on the offensive. 

We have two ranged attackers and two close ranged attackers covering all colors. 

Edited by Icelerate

So I decided to make a Legendary Xander with Bolverk. I made its effect in such a way that it could inflict penalties that can't be reversed though Harsh Command. Though, you have to battle to inflict the status...but you do trigger Panic Ploy at the start of the turn. I did want to make its second effect in both phases, but I realized all they'd have to do to counteract the effect would simply be to HC before initiating on him; therefore, I made it so it was a Player Phase activation so that you have to take some risks to reap the rewards. Now, the way this affects battles is that not only can the opponent not reverse the debuffs, but naturally they cannot give field bonuses to the unit without them being penalties. An absolutely dangerous weapon indeed.
The Special is just Dragon Fang with a halved cooldown. Tbh I was thinking about making it 3, but...let's just roll with it for now. Also, his A is Sturdy Stance...not much to say about that.
His B is called Dusk Dragon's Blessing, which has an effect that negates his opponent's (and his own) effects that would increase damage. What this means is that Wo Dao's effect is completely nullified. That also goes for Dark Excalibur and Berserk Armads (though the latter does still get the CDR (cooldown reduction) effect. What this also means, though, is that it also negates the effect of Blade Tomes. So while the opponent can still benefit from field bonuses to their stats, they will not get increased damage through the Blade Tome's effect.
Lastly...the last one was just a random addition, but I do like the thought of him giving his allies free Pass without them having to waste their B or seal slot for it.

Spoiler

Legendary Xander
45/37/24/34/20, Res superboon
Weapon (Axe): Bolverk — 16 Might. At start of turn, bonuses become penalties on all foes in cardinal directions with HP 1 or more lower than unit in foe's next action. After combat, if unit attacked, foe is inflicted with the following status: "Penalties on unit cannot be converted into bonuses through unit's next action." Exclusive
Assist: None
Special: Dragon Vein — Cooldown 3. Boosts Atk by 50%.
Passive A: Sturdy Stance 2. If foe initiates combat, grants Atk/Def +4 during combat.
Passive B: Dusk Dragon's Blessing — Disables unit's and foe's skills that grant additional damage during combat (Wo Dao, Wrath, Blade Tomes, etc). Exclusive
Passive C: Pass Guard 3 — Allies within 2 spaces gain: "Unit can pass through foes if its own HP ≥ 25%."

Before you say his B negates Bracing Stance, no it doesn't. It disables effects that grant additional damage, not additional stats, so the usage of skills like Death Blow, Defiant Atk, etc are perfectly alright. See the explanation above the Spoiler.

3 hours ago, Icelerate said:

Considering how the DB got utterly shafted in the RD banner earlier this year and we have yet to get any more Tellius banner after that disappointment, I wanted to show some love to these overshadowed characters who fittingly and sadly get overshadowed by Heroes, the fanbase and RD's story itself. 

Edward - Blade of Justice (163 BST)

HP: 39

Str: 34

Speed: 38

Def: 30

Res: 22

Weapon: Caladbolg (16 might)

Accelerates special trigger (cooldown-1). Enemy is inflicted with Special cooldown charge-1. 

In RD, Caladbolg improved Edward's luck which lessens the chance of getting hit by a critical so it having innate guard is fitting. Caladbolg also comes with a slightly increased chance of landing a critical hit so this weapon granting cooldown - 1 is fitting. 

A Skill: Brazen Atk/speed

Edward was quite a brash and daring character so this skill is thematically fitting especially since he specializes in attack and speed. 

B Skill: Wrath

He comes with this skill in RD and also synergizes with his weapon. 

C Skill: Even attack Wave

This references bio rhythm in Tellius and synergizes well with his kit. Also it makes sense that his energetic and hot headed passion would inspire others to become more ferocious with their attacks along with himself getting a boost as well. 

Nolan - Wise Champion (163 BST)

HP: 41

Str: 33

Speed: 34

Def: 32

Res: 23

Weapon: Tarvos (16 might)

Grants +4 def. If unit's def - foe's def ≥ 1, gain Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. (If similar skill also used, only highest value applied.)

Basically this skill is similar to Ayra's blade except this time defense is the important stat, not speed. Also it grants +4 def as opposed to 3 because in weapon refinery, you can get +3 speed or +4 def. Likewise legendary heroes buff +3 speed or +4 def which goes to show speed is more valuable and hence to compensate, Nolan gets a bigger defense boost than Ayra gets in speed. These effects are thematically fitting because Tarvos granted Nolan +4 def and a slight increase in crit rate.

A Skill: Close Def

Synergizes well with his weapon. 

Nolan had the ability to negate enemy skills similar to guard. 

C Skill: Odd Def Wave

References bio rhythm and complements Edward. Nolan is more shrewd and shows concern for the well being of his comrades which should translate into them being more cautious which fittingly improves their defense. 

Leonardo - Freedom's Arrow (151 BST blue archer)

HP: 36

Str:  31

Speed: 31

Weapon: Lughnasadh (14 might)

Accelerates special trigger (cooldown-1). If unit initiates combat, grants +4 attack/speed.

Like the two other weapons from Daein, this one also increases the chance to land a critical hit so the weapon grants special cooldown - 1. Moreover, this weapon comes with innate swift sparrow, because in RD, it granted a whopping +5 speed and came with an impressive 16 might. Functionally, this weapon is meant to patch up Leonardo's middling attack/speed stats just like it did in RD. 

A Skill: Darting Blow

Synergizes well with his weapon to give him good player phase offense and thematically fitting because his title is freedom's arrow. You would expect the freedom's arrow to be fast due to being an arrow and due to having no shackles/burdens slowing him down.  

B Skill: Dull Ranged

Thematically fitting because in RD, his innate skill is cancel which cancels an opponent's attack, but only against a range unit that he can attack, while dull range cancels an opponent's bonuses that uses ranged attacks much like him. 

C Skill: Odd Res Wave

Leonardo is a cautious level headed sceptic whose words should warn his team mates of unseen danger which should boost their defenses against the occult arts. 

Laura - Care Free Saint (151 BST)

Atk: 34

Speed: 36

Def: 18

Res: 28

Weapon: Matrona (14 might)

Grants +4 def. Prevents debuffs, both stat and movement, from effecting the user. Calculates damage from staff like any other weapon. 

This staff granted 5 def in RD and cured the unit's status conditions if the unit equipped it so it's only fitting that it happens here as well. Also, this staff had a 100% crit rate so I'm giving it wrathful staff ability. 

Staff users could counter up close in RD so I think this is a funny mention of this fact. 

B Skill: Dazzling Staff

Laura accidentally put her own ally to sleep so it makes sense she could at least prevent the enemy from countering her attack. 

C Skill: Even Speed Wave

She's quite fast, having twice the speed growth as her more experienced peers, namely Micaiah and Rhys. Due to being carefree, she can inspire her team mates to make haste and her team mates will want to keep up with her, lest she doesn't get herself into trouble. 

As you can see, this team is supposed to have great synergy. On odd turns, these guys become very tanky, but on even turns, these guys become offensively oriented. This goes well with RD's portrayal of the struggle of the DB where they were defensive at first but later on went on the offensive. 

We have two ranged attackers and two close ranged attackers covering all colors. 

They all have weapons that accelerate special, but you didn't actually give any of them default specials. Also unless they're like legendary units, most characters don't typically come with three assist skills (hell stave users only come with one most of the time). Of course that's not much of an issue because it's not official and the skills you chose are good and indicative of their games, but that's also even more reason you should give them specials.

5 hours ago, Jotari said:

They all have weapons that accelerate special, but you didn't actually give any of them default specials. Also unless they're like legendary units, most characters don't typically come with three assist skills (hell stave users only come with one most of the time). Of course that's not much of an issue because it's not official and the skills you chose are good and indicative of their games, but that's also even more reason you should give them specials.

Okay I gave them specials and I removed Laura's A skill. There are still plenty of characters with three skills such as Mageknight Eirika, Ishtar, WT! Reinhardt, Leif, YT! Olivia, Micaiah, Zelgius, Flying Nino, etc. None of these characters are legendary units. 

I'll do my own attempts with the TMS cast out of love. They're a little hard to work with, but I tried, with heavy attachment to adapting TMS to FEH, rather than just give them anything that works in FEH.

For the titles and weapons, with a few exceptions, I went for the titles given upon 3rd Sidequest completion, and for the weapons, I went with the New Game+ only Illusory Arena weapons- the strongest in the game.

Me not actually playing Heroes, if anything is out of whack, I expect it to be the case, that should explain why. It did take me a couple hours to think these through though. I didn't do stat spreads either. And I didn't bother to give everyone a generic inheritable skill or two.

Perfect Crewman: Itsuki Aoi

Spoiler

Sword Infantry Refresher

Weapon: Illusory Falchion (could've gone with something other than a Falchion, but I decided I couldn't, and I couldn't use Sealed or Exalted, so I invented "Illusory")

• Effects:
    • Effective against dragons.
    • Renewal 2.
    • When attacking, inflicts -7 Def/Res to the enemy through their next action.

Special: Back Chorus- Cooldown of 4. Deals damage to enemies in an area near Itsuki, dealing (Itsuki's Atk - enemy Res) for damage. Enemies afflicted hit by this skill are unable to use Specials, with their cooldowns frozen, for one turn. 

Assist: Sing

B Skill: Strike A Pose- After using Assist skill, can still attack a foe.

Outside of Touma, all the playables in TMS have singing in their entertainment portfolios. Opting against sticking it to everyone, I just relegated it to Itsuki, even though he doesn't get a single song number in the game outside of the final one everyone participates in.

I wanted to include reference to Itsuki's Elec magic use, but not make him Blue Tome. I thus chose to include Back Chorus, which with its ability to inflict Seal in TMS, would make it quite awesome in FEH. It also means that although as a Dancer he has poor stats, you should try to get him to see combat to block enemy Specials. I dunno whether a wider area or 1.5x Atk would make it too good.

The Falchion's effects are tame, but the -7 Def/Res is an easy approximate for the effects of Empty Wave/Raging Blast. Easier than an additive +20% to damage received through the target's next action- the same bonus as WTA, and unable to stack with Triangle Adept for +60%, it'd cap at +40%. Good old Renewal can help heal Itsuki to compensate for any combat he sees. A Firesweep Sword would probably be better for helping Back Chorus trigger though.

Strike A Pose is intended to help with triggering Back Chorus, by allowing you to both refresh and attack on the same turn. It is based on how the SP skill of this name in TMS grants Itsuki another action after using this skill, while giving everyone else a second action as well.

Sacred Idol: Tsubasa Oribe

Spoiler

Lance Flier

Weapon: Ethereal Feather

• Effects:
    • Guard 2.
    • If unit dies while attacking, heals all allies for 20 HP.
    • If unit doubles, increases damage of all followup hits by +4.

Special: Fly: You're My Wind (or just "You're My Wind)- Cooldown of 4. Deals (Tsubasa's Atk - enemy Res) in damage to all enemies in an area around her. All allies within the same area are healed for 7 HP (or 10, or 5, whatever works). Effective against Fliers.

C Skill: Debut Smile- after attacking, heals adjacent allies for 5 HP and gives +3 Spd/Def/Res.

On the weapon, Guard 2 is a reference to Tsubasa's Kiss, her SP skill which delays the enemy's next turn. The second effect is a reference to Recarmdra. The third effect is a reference to her SP, whose power increases with a longer Session that follows it. Three effects, none that good. I admit I didn't do well with her weapon.

Her Special is like Itsuki's- a way to work in their magic side, and provide a neat secondary effect, in this case, a heal, to get that aspect of Tsubasa in as well.

Debut Smile can't be an Assist, since it isn't a sacrificial heal, so it's a Breath of Life with some healing traded for stat boosts.

Awakened Hero: Touma Akagi

Spoiler

Lance Cavalier

Weapon: Brionac

• Effects:
    • Ignores damage reduction due to Weapon Triangle Disadvantage.
    • When Special triggers, adjacent allies receive +1 cooldown to their Specials.

Special: Ouga Thrust- Cooldown of 4. Reduces enemy Def by 50% and increases damage dealt by 50% of lost HP.

A Skill: Fire Boost 3 

B Skill: Charge- If user goes a full turn without seeing combat at all, increases Atk on the next turn for one hit by an multiplicative 250%.

Brionac's effects are a bit random, so they could likely be changed. The first part is inspired by Penetrate, and allows him to hurt Greens more, even if they still get a damage boost on him. The second effect is based on Full Throttle, an SP skill that guarantees every attack in the Session that follows will critical. Not sure whether it should only affect adjacent allies, those within 2 spaces, or all allies.

Ouga Thrust combines Luna, which only Touma gets of the TMS cast, with Vengeance, which I chose based on Wild Ecstasy, Touma's SP skill that deals more damage at lower HP. Vengeance isn't that good it seems in FEH, so I had no qualms with making it full power alongside full strength Luna.

The name is supposed to be fiery, since Ouga Thrust is a shorter version of "Ouga Flame Thrust", but I wasn't sure if "Flame" made it too long. Bonfire + Luna would've been too good, and since Touma doesn't actually get fire magic in TMS (outside of the pathetic Maragi), only fiery lance lunges.

Fire Boost 3 was tossed on as inheritable filler, to point out his fiery nature more, and he like Itsuki gets Fighting Spirit in TMS, which increases damage when HP is higher. Has negative synergy with Ouga Thrust though I admit.

I wanted to reference Gaia's Whisper, but instead I settled for Charge, which is a core part of Gaia's Whisper. Although as is it might be too strong, the decision to limit it to one hit, as opposed to working on all hits in a round of combat, was intended to try to balance it. 

Reincarnation: Kiria Kurono (Her final title in TMS is "A New Kiria", which is weird without context, so I just opted the name of the song she's known for at the start of the game, which effectively has the same meaning.)

Spoiler

Blue Tome Infantry

Weapon: Illusory Fimbulvetr or Blue Staff Sharur

• Effects:
    • For every turn that has passed in a given battle, increases Atk by 3, caps at 5 turns at 15 Atk.
    • Accelerates Special cooldown by one every time this unit KOs an enemy.

Special: Pastel Power- Cooldown of 4. Purges unit and adjacent allies of negative status effects. It also afflicts targeted enemy with a negative effect that keeps them from moving and attacking for 1, unless they are directly attacked (so Savage Blow won't break it), but they won't be able to counterattack during the round of combat that undoes the negative effect.

A Skill: Hygieia's Protection- decreases the effects of statistical debuffs on this unit by half.

Fimbulvetr's first effect was inspired by Freeze Over, one of Kiria's SP skills, which gets stronger with every turn that passes in a battle. I added a cap to the effect, which I hope would balance it. The second effect is derived from Kiria's Radiant Skill Rainbow Vocals, which restores a little EP after victory in a given battle.

Pastel Power cures all allies of ailments and is guaranteed to afflict all enemies with any one of Charm, Stun, or Confuse. Putting in area restrictions on these features, I chose a no-counterattack debuff on Pastel Power since it is effectively what the player is getting out of Pastel Power's ailments- enemies that can't fight back.

Hygieia's Protection was unique to Kiria in TMS, and there it reduced her chances of being inflicted with ailments. Since chance doesn't exist in FEH combat, I had it only partially negate stat debuffs.

Hollywood Darling: Eleonora Yumizuru

Spoiler

Weapon: Blue (or Colorless) Bow Pinaka

• Effects:
    • Effective against fliers (duh!)
    • If enemy possesses a healing/stat-boosting Assist skill, receives the effect of that skill after combat.
    • After attacking, inflicts -4 Atk/Spd/Def/Res on the target.

Special: Mass Destruction- Cooldown of 5. After combat, inflicts 10 damage on opponent and all enemies within 1 space of them. If an enemy's HP is < 50% when Special triggers, enemy HP is reduced to 1.

A Skill: Vital Shot- when Special triggers, increases damage deal by 50%.

B Skill: Poison Strike 3

The addition of Colored Bows means Eleonora could certainly go Blue, since she doesn't cast magic, but rather imbues her arrows with electricity. I don't necessarily think she must go Blue Bows though.

Eleonora admittedly doesn't have too much to work with, but I tried to make something out of her that is quite offense-oriented.

The first of the Pinaka's two effects references Eleonora's rather frequent association with the Charm ailment, which turns units against each other and towards the other side. Among the possibilities with Charm, is that one side can heal the other. I admit this a pretty poor effect though, and that something else would be better.

The second weapon effect is in reference to Eleonora being the only character other than Touma with access to Debilitate- the ultimate debuffer skill in TMS and most SMTs.

Her Special is Eleonora's primary glory. The ability of Mass Destruction to reduce HP to 1 is chance-based in TMS, so it had to be replaced with something, and I felt the HP restriction would be fair.

Poison Strike 3 is the inheritable filler here, which adds to Eleonora's obnoxious post-combat damage. She still has room for Savage Blow too if you're into that.

Vital Shot was just me looking for something else to add, and it compensates for Mass Destruction not actually doing increased single-target damage.

Ballad Empress: Mamori Minamoto

Spoiler

Axe Armor

Weapon: Illusory Helswath (attached the word "Illusory" here)

• Effects:
    • If HP > 50%, purge enemy of displayed buffs when attacking.
    • Ending turn without attacking or assisting nullifies the damage boost of the enemy's WTA for one turn.

Special: Pavis/Sacred Cowl or Aegis/Escutcheon.

Assist: Raindrop Memories- +2 Atk/Def/Res and prevents targeted ally from being afflicted with debuffs for one turn.

B Skill: Renewal 3.

C Skill: Shield of Affection- Attacks initiated by the enemy intended for adjacent allies will be redirected to this unit. Will not be able to counterattack, but defensive Specials can trigger and Special cooldown will decrease as normal. 

I chose to emphasis Mamori's ability to randomly take hits her allies otherwise would in TMS. FEH doesn't have this, so it'd make her really unique, and leaving others jealous why they don't have access to the same. I was consider having Shield of Affection only activate when current HP >= 50% of Max HP, but I removed this.

The debuff effect on the Illusory Helswath is a reference to her Axe Bomber SP skill, which removes -kajas from an enemy. The HP requirement isn't necessary, I just threw it on there. Alternatively, the weapon could mimic Diamondsplitter and be effective on Armor units. The second effect is in reference to guarding in TMS removing weaknesses.

I wanted to include Microwavin' Heart, but I couldn't without giving her a unique Special, so I opted for Renewal on her to support her Shield of Affection tanking.

Raindrop Memories I included just because I wanted to and the idea of preventing debuffs sounded cool.

Ice is so minimal on Mamori, I didn't bother to include it in any form at all.

Best of the Best: Yashiro Tsurugi

Spoiler

Sword Infantry

Weapon: Futsuno Mitama

• Effects:
    • Accelerates Special cooldown by 1
    • When Special triggers, heals this unit for 30% of damage dealt.

Special: Counter EX- Cooldown of 5. Against range 1 attacks, reduces damage taken by 50% and if Yashiro follows up afterwards, increases damage dealt by 50% of his Atk.

A Skill: Wallbreaker- When attacking, this unit ignores the target's Def buffs.

B Skill: Quick Riposte 3

I chose to opt for a Counter-centric build here, since it makes Yashiro a little more unique in the sea of Infantry Swords. And he does love to spam it as an enemy in TMS, plus I found it quite useful myself. The limitation of Counter Ex to only range 1 attacks is reflective of TMS- you can't Counter spells nor arrows, nor even sword/lance/axe attacks that don't bring the attacker next to the Counter user- see Heat Wave, Javelin Rain, and Umbrellas. I chose not to follow Ice Mirror, or make it use the enemy's damage dealt to determine additional damage, keeping instead in-line with TMS's Counter mechanics.

His weapon's first effect is based on how all ultimate Arena weapons in TMS give increased SP gain, and while TMS has crits too, which have been equated with Specials in FEH, SP Skills are close-ish to being like Special too, they are called Special Performances after all. The second effect is because Yashiro is the sol character to get Sol in TMS.

Wallbreaker is its own thing. The Command Skill of the same name in TMS, which only Yashiro has, bypasses the enemy's Tetraguard and Tetrakarn. Negating Pavis/Escutcheon/Buckler would be more accurate, but less useful in FEH.

I threw him QR3, only because it'd be good with Counter EX, allowing him to get the followup in even if attacked by speed demons.

Given Yashiro would likely be relegated to GHB status, this is probably too good a setup for him.

Miracle Uta-loid: Tiki

Spoiler

Staff Infantry 

Weapon: Bloom

• Effects:
    • Inflicts a debuff through the target's next action that averages all their non-HP stats together, taking into account any stat buffs or debuffs applied. 
    • Adjacent allies receive a status effect that causes enemy attacks through the ally's next action to target the higher of Def/Res.

B Skill: Endless Song- If an ally refresher is present on the battlefield, this unit automatically refreshed once per turn. Does not activate multiple times with multiple refreshers.

Tiki isn't playable in TMS, which made coming up with skills for her not so easy.

For the Bloom Staff, I took some creative liberties.

The first effect is based on what Tiki does in TMS for most of the game- Carnage Unity, Radiant Unity, and Class Change. I wanted to make Unity her Assist Skill, or even make name her Staff that. But I instead opted for a loose idea built around the word unity- the "uniting" of all of an enemy's stats. Hopefully it'd be good in crippling characters with extreme stat spreads.

The second effect combines TMS with FEH in a more reliable way. During the final battle, Tiki can be summoned as a Divine Dragon using the SP Skill Naga's Blessing, which null all damage to everyone for one turn. That being much too good, I instead thought to play with the fact that Tiki is still a Manakete in TMS, but I'm making her a Staff unit. But Tiki never really fights as a dragon in TMS, which is my logic for not making her a Breath unit. So instead, I had her apply an anti-FEH Breath buff (which overrides weapons with the Breath effect), which should still quite often constitute a defensive boon.

The Endless Song (name is borrowed from the "survive a fatal magical blow with 1 HP" passive in TMS) effect is derived from the fact that as a vocaloid, she is constantly being surrounded in songs created by people uploaded for her to sing.

One of the few skills she has in TMS is Idola_Safety.exe, which extends the duration of field skills. I was thinking of putting it on the Bloom Staff as "When attacking, adjacent allies have temporary stat buffs applied to them extended for another turn", but chose not to do this.

Another plan for Bloom was to debuff the enemy with "through their next action, enemy attacks will target the weaker of the unit's Def/Res", turning the Breath effect into a debuff, it'd have no basis in TMS either.

My scrapped plans for the Unity Assist were to make it take the stats of all adjacent allies and average them together, adding +3 to all non-HP on top of them. The idea being the characters were unified, which actually made them stronger than the sum of their parts, as symbolized in the +3. I opted against it because it lacked a healing component, and seemed wayyyy too chaotic and lacking a clear use to be at all useful to anyone but someone really dedicated to making it work.

An alternative to Endless Song as is, is to make it so if there is an ally refresh fielded, whatever Assist Tiki has, it will also refresh the target.

Scion of Marth: Itsuki (Legendary Itsuki. I invented the title, "scion" is a fancy word and less awkward than "Bearer of Marth's Soul/Power")

Spoiler

Sword Infantry

Weapon: True Falchion

• Effects:
    • Effective against Dragon units.
    • Blue Tome attacks deal 75% of (enemy Atk - Enemy Res) back to the user.
    • When attacking, deals (Itsuki's Atk - enemy Def) to the units adjacent to the target, takes the Weapon Triangle into account.

Special: Aether

B Skill: Opera of Light- For each refresher unit fielded, increases all non-HP stats of all allies. For 1 unit, increases them by +6, for two, +9, for three, +12.

C Skill: Star Aura- At the start of each player turn, reduces the movement of enemies within two spaces to 1 through their next action.

The True Falchion has Renewal, just because it is the common Falchion thing, although the Killer/Slaying effect would be more accurate.

The second effect is referencing how Itsuki using the True Sword Falchion in TMS has natural Elec Repel, and can learn the skill only via the TSF- this true with everyone's primary magical element in TMS. Rather than give Itsuki Blue Tomebreaker 2 however, I opted to give him a more literal reflect. However, I kept out a damage reduction on Itsuki, to make it more balanced. In a world where Blue Tome Repel was a skill, this would be level 2 power, 100% reflection would be its 3rd tier strength.

Opera of Light, the Fire Emblem of TMS, is loosely based on what it does in that game. The Opera of Light, a song obviously, powers up Tiki to Divine Dragon form for the final battle. It doesn't power up anyone else, but I decided be more flexible with this.

The reason fielding more than 1 Breath/Dragon unit gives diminished returns, is because the first refresher "triggers" the skill in Itsuki too. Originally I planned to let it be triggered by Breath units too, but that seemed to be too much. The bonuses should probably be nerfed, particularly since I didn't include range limits on them. Admittedly, should be C Skill probably, but Star Aura already takes that up.

Star Aura is based on it and another Radiant Skill that Itsuki gets in TMS called Shock Wave, which causes enemies outside of combat to knocked down temporarily. Being knocked down, the enemies can't chase you around, but if you did touch them, you will enter combat. The phrase "Star Aura" just sounds cool too, emphases his lordly prominence.

Aether was the chosen inheritable filler because only Itsuki can get it in TMS.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

48 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'll do my own attempts with the TMS cast out of love. They're a little hard to work with, but I tried, with heavy attachment to adapting TMS to FEH, rather than just give them anything that works in FEH.

For the titles and weapons, with a few exceptions, I went for the titles given upon 3rd Sidequest completion, and for the weapons, I went with the New Game+ only Illusory Arena weapons- the strongest in the game.

Me not actually playing Heroes, if anything is out of whack, I expect it to be the case, that should explain why. It did take me a couple hours to think these through though. I didn't do stat spreads either. And I didn't bother to give everyone a generic inheritable skill or two.

Perfect Crewman: Itsuki Aoi

Hide contents

Sword Infantry Refresher

Weapon: Illusory Falchion (could've gone with something other than a Falchion, but I decided I couldn't, and I couldn't use Sealed or Exalted, so I invented "Illusory")

• Effects:
    • Effective against dragons.
    • Renewal 2.
    • When attacking, inflicts -7 Def/Res to the enemy through their next action.

Special: Back Chorus- Cooldown of 4. Deals damage to enemies in an area near Itsuki, dealing (Itsuki's Atk - enemy Res) for damage. Enemies afflicted hit by this skill are unable to use Specials, with their cooldowns frozen, for one turn. 

Assist: Sing

B Skill: Strike A Pose- After using Assist skill, can still attack a foe.

Outside of Touma, all the playables in TMS have singing in their entertainment portfolios. Opting against sticking it to everyone, I just relegated it to Itsuki, even though he doesn't get a single song number in the game outside of the final one everyone participates in.

I wanted to include reference to Itsuki's Elec magic use, but not make him Blue Tome. I thus chose to include Back Chorus, which with its ability to inflict Seal in TMS, would make it quite awesome in FEH. It also means that although as a Dancer he has poor stats, you should try to get him to see combat to block enemy Specials. I dunno whether a wider area or 1.5x Atk would make it too good.

The Falchion's effects are tame, but the -7 Def/Res is an easy approximate for the effects of Empty Wave/Raging Blast. Easier than an additive +20% to damage received through the target's next action- the same bonus as WTA, and unable to stack with Triangle Adept for +60%, it'd cap at +40%. Good old Renewal can help heal Itsuki to compensate for any combat he sees. A Firesweep Sword would probably be better for helping Back Chorus trigger though.

Strike A Pose is intended to help with triggering Back Chorus, by allowing you to both refresh and attack on the same turn. It is based on how the SP skill of this name in TMS grants Itsuki another action after using this skill, while giving everyone else a second action as well.

Sacred Idol: Tsubasa Oribe

Reveal hidden contents

Lance Flier

Weapon: Ethereal Feather

• Effects:
    • Guard 2.
    • If unit dies while attacking, heals all allies for 20 HP.
    • If unit doubles, increases damage of all followup hits by +4.

Special: Fly: You're My Wind (or just "You're My Wind)- Cooldown of 4. Deals (Tsubasa's Atk - enemy Res) in damage to all enemies in an area around her. All allies within the same area are healed for 7 HP (or 10, or 5, whatever works). Effective against Fliers.

C Skill: Debut Smile- after attacking, heals adjacent allies for 5 HP and gives +3 Spd/Def/Res.

On the weapon, Guard 2 is a reference to Tsubasa's Kiss, her SP skill which delays the enemy's next turn. The second effect is a reference to Recarmdra. The third effect is a reference to her SP, whose power increases with a longer Session that follows it. Three effects, none that good. I admit I didn't do well with her weapon.

Her Special is like Itsuki's- a way to work in their magic side, and provide a neat secondary effect, in this case, a heal, to get that aspect of Tsubasa in as well.

Debut Smile can't be an Assist, since it isn't a sacrificial heal, so it's a Breath of Life with some healing traded for stat boosts.

Awakened Hero: Touma Akagi

Reveal hidden contents

Lance Cavalier

Weapon: Brionac

• Effects:
    • Ignores damage reduction due to Weapon Triangle Disadvantage.
    • When Special triggers, adjacent allies receive +1 cooldown to their Specials.

Special: Ouga Thrust- Cooldown of 4. Reduces enemy Def by 50% and increases damage dealt by 50% of lost HP.

A Skill: Fire Boost 3 

B Skill: Charge- If user goes a full turn without seeing combat at all, increases Atk on the next turn for one hit by an multiplicative 250%.

Brionac's effects are a bit random, so they could likely be changed. The first part is inspired by Penetrate, and allows him to hurt Greens more, even if they still get a damage boost on him. The second effect is based on Full Throttle, an SP skill that guarantees every attack in the Session that follows will critical. Not sure whether it should only affect adjacent allies, those within 2 spaces, or all allies.

Ouga Thrust combines Luna, which only Touma gets of the TMS cast, with Vengeance, which I chose based on Wild Ecstasy, Touma's SP skill that deals more damage at lower HP. Vengeance isn't that good it seems in FEH, so I had no qualms with making it full power alongside full strength Luna.

The name is supposed to be fiery, since Ouga Thrust is a shorter version of "Ouga Flame Thrust", but I wasn't sure if "Flame" made it too long. Bonfire + Luna would've been too good, and since Touma doesn't actually get fire magic in TMS (outside of the pathetic Maragi), only fiery lance lunges.

Fire Boost 3 was tossed on as inheritable filler, to point out his fiery nature more, and he like Itsuki gets Fighting Spirit in TMS, which increases damage when HP is higher. Has negative synergy with Ouga Thrust though I admit.

I wanted to reference Gaia's Whisper, but instead I settled for Charge, which is a core part of Gaia's Whisper. Although as is it might be too strong, the decision to limit it to one hit, as opposed to working on all hits in a round of combat, was intended to try to balance it. 

Reincarnation: Kiria Kurono (Her final title in TMS is "A New Kiria", which is weird without context, so I just opted the name of the song she's known for at the start of the game, which effectively has the same meaning.)

Reveal hidden contents

Blue Tome Infantry

Weapon: Illusory Fimbulvetr or Blue Staff Sharur

• Effects:
    • For every turn that has passed in a given battle, increases Atk by 3, caps at 5 turns at 15 Atk.
    • Accelerates Special cooldown by one every time this unit KOs an enemy.

Special: Pastel Power- Cooldown of 4. Purges unit and adjacent allies of negative status effects. It also afflicts targeted enemy with a negative effect that keeps them from moving and attacking for 1, unless they are directly attacked (so Savage Blow won't break it), but they won't be able to counterattack during the round of combat that undoes the negative effect.

A Skill: Hygieia's Protection- decreases the effects of statistical debuffs on this unit by half.

Fimbulvetr's first effect was inspired by Freeze Over, one of Kiria's SP skills, which gets stronger with every turn that passes in a battle. I added a cap to the effect, which I hope would balance it. The second effect is derived from Kiria's Radiant Skill Rainbow Vocals, which restores a little EP after victory in a given battle.

Pastel Power cures all allies of ailments and is guaranteed to afflict all enemies with any one of Charm, Stun, or Confuse. Putting in area restrictions on these features, I chose a no-counterattack debuff on Pastel Power since it is effectively what the player is getting out of Pastel Power's ailments- enemies that can't fight back.

Hygieia's Protection was unique to Kiria in TMS, and there it reduced her chances of being inflicted with ailments. Since chance doesn't exist in FEH combat, I had it only partially negate stat debuffs.

Hollywood Darling: Eleonora Yumizuru

Reveal hidden contents

Weapon: Blue (or Colorless) Bow Pinaka

• Effects:
    • Effective against fliers (duh!)
    • If enemy possesses a healing/stat-boosting Assist skill, receives the effect of that skill after combat.
    • After attacking, inflicts -4 Atk/Spd/Def/Res on the target.

Special: Mass Destruction- Cooldown of 5. After combat, inflicts 10 damage on opponent and all enemies within 1 space of them. If an enemy's HP is < 50% when Special triggers, enemy HP is reduced to 1.

A Skill: Vital Shot- when Special triggers, increases damage deal by 50%.

B Skill: Poison Strike 3

The addition of Colored Bows means Eleonora could certainly go Blue, since she doesn't cast magic, but rather imbues her arrows with electricity. I don't necessarily think she must go Blue Bows though.

Eleonora admittedly doesn't have too much to work with, but I tried to make something out of her that is quite offense-oriented.

The first of the Pinaka's two effects references Eleonora's rather frequent association with the Charm ailment, which turns units against each other and towards the other side. Among the possibilities with Charm, is that one side can heal the other. I admit this a pretty poor effect though, and that something else would be better.

The second weapon effect is in reference to Eleonora being the only character other than Touma with access to Debilitate- the ultimate debuffer skill in TMS and most SMTs.

Her Special is Eleonora's primary glory. The ability of Mass Destruction to reduce HP to 1 is chance-based in TMS, so it had to be replaced with something, and I felt the HP restriction would be fair.

Poison Strike 3 is the inheritable filler here, which adds to Eleonora's obnoxious post-combat damage. She still has room for Savage Blow too if you're into that.

Vital Shot was just me looking for something else to add, and it compensates for Mass Destruction not actually doing increased single-target damage.

Ballad Empress: Mamori Minamoto

Reveal hidden contents

Axe Armor

Weapon: Illusory Helswath (attached the word "Illusory" here)

• Effects:
    • If HP > 50%, purge enemy of displayed buffs when attacking.
    • Ending turn without attacking or assisting nullifies the damage boost of the enemy's WTA for one turn.

Special: Pavis/Sacred Cowl or Aegis/Escutcheon.

Assist: Raindrop Memories- +2 Atk/Def/Res and prevents targeted ally from being afflicted with debuffs for one turn.

B Skill: Renewal 3.

C Skill: Shield of Affection- Attacks initiated by the enemy intended for adjacent allies will be redirected to this unit. Will not be able to counterattack, but defensive Specials can trigger and Special cooldown will decrease as normal. 

I chose to emphasis Mamori's ability to randomly take hits her allies otherwise would in TMS. FEH doesn't have this, so it'd make her really unique, and leaving others jealous why they don't have access to the same. I was consider having Shield of Affection only activate when current HP >= 50% of Max HP, but I removed this.

The debuff effect on the Illusory Helswath is a reference to her Axe Bomber SP skill, which removes -kajas from an enemy. The HP requirement isn't necessary, I just threw it on there. Alternatively, the weapon could mimic Diamondsplitter and be effective on Armor units. The second effect is in reference to guarding in TMS removing weaknesses.

I wanted to include Microwavin' Heart, but I couldn't without giving her a unique Special, so I opted for Renewal on her to support her Shield of Affection tanking.

Raindrop Memories I included just because I wanted to and the idea of preventing debuffs sounded cool.

Ice is so minimal on Mamori, I didn't bother to include it in any form at all.

Best of the Best: Yashiro Tsurugi

Reveal hidden contents

Sword Infantry

Weapon: Futsuno Mitama

• Effects:
    • Accelerates Special cooldown by 1
    • When Special triggers, heals this unit for 30% of damage dealt.

Special: Counter EX- Cooldown of 5. Against range 1 attacks, reduces damage taken by 50% and if Yashiro follows up afterwards, increases damage dealt by 50% of his Atk.

A Skill: Wallbreaker- When attacking, this unit ignores the target's Def buffs.

B Skill: Quick Riposte 3

I chose to opt for a Counter-centric build here, since it makes Yashiro a little more unique in the sea of Infantry Swords. And he does love to spam it as an enemy in TMS, plus I found it quite useful myself. The limitation of Counter Ex to only range 1 attacks is reflective of TMS- you can't Counter spells nor arrows, nor even sword/lance/axe attacks that don't bring the attacker next to the Counter user- see Heat Wave, Javelin Rain, and Umbrellas. I chose not to follow Ice Mirror, or make it use the enemy's damage dealt to determine additional damage, keeping instead in-line with TMS's Counter mechanics.

His weapon's first effect is based on how all ultimate Arena weapons in TMS give increased SP gain, and while TMS has crits too, which have been equated with Specials in FEH, SP Skills are close-ish to being like Special too, they are called Special Performances after all. The second effect is because Yashiro is the sol character to get Sol in TMS.

Wallbreaker is its own thing. The Command Skill of the same name in TMS, which only Yashiro has, bypasses the enemy's Tetraguard and Tetrakarn. Negating Pavis/Escutcheon/Buckler would be more accurate, but less useful in FEH.

I threw him QR3, only because it'd be good with Counter EX, allowing him to get the followup in even if attacked by speed demons.

Given Yashiro would likely be relegated to GHB status, this is probably too good a setup for him.

Miracle Uta-loid: Tiki

Reveal hidden contents

Staff Infantry 

Weapon: Bloom

• Effects:
    • Inflicts a debuff through the target's next action that averages all their non-HP stats together, taking into account any stat buffs or debuffs applied. 
    • Adjacent allies receive a status effect that causes enemy attacks through the ally's next action to target the higher of Def/Res.

B Skill: Endless Song- If an ally refresher is present on the battlefield, this unit automatically refreshed once per turn. Does not activate multiple times with multiple refreshers.

Tiki isn't playable in TMS, which made coming up with skills for her not so easy.

For the Bloom Staff, I took some creative liberties.

The first effect is based on what Tiki does in TMS for most of the game- Carnage Unity, Radiant Unity, and Class Change. I wanted to make Unity her Assist Skill, or even make name her Staff that. But I instead opted for a loose idea built around the word unity- the "uniting" of all of an enemy's stats. Hopefully it'd be good in crippling characters with extreme stat spreads.

The second effect combines TMS with FEH in a more reliable way. During the final battle, Tiki can be summoned as a Divine Dragon using the SP Skill Naga's Blessing, which null all damage to everyone for one turn. That being much too good, I instead thought to play with the fact that Tiki is still a Manakete in TMS, but I'm making her a Staff unit. But Tiki never really fights as a dragon in TMS, which is my logic for not making her a Breath unit. So instead, I had her apply an anti-FEH Breath buff (which overrides weapons with the Breath effect), which should still quite often constitute a defensive boon.

The Endless Song (name is borrowed from the "survive a fatal magical blow with 1 HP" passive in TMS) effect is derived from the fact that as a vocaloid, she is constantly being surrounded in songs created by people uploaded for her to sing.

One of the few skills she has in TMS is Idola_Safety.exe, which extends the duration of field skills. I was thinking of putting it on the Bloom Staff as "When attacking, adjacent allies have temporary stat buffs applied to them extended for another turn", but chose not to do this.

Another plan for Bloom was to debuff the enemy with "through their next action, enemy attacks will target the weaker of the unit's Def/Res", turning the Breath effect into a debuff, it'd have no basis in TMS either.

My scrapped plans for the Unity Assist were to make it take the stats of all adjacent allies and average them together, adding +3 to all non-HP on top of them. The idea being the characters were unified, which actually made them stronger than the sum of their parts, as symbolized in the +3. I opted against it because it lacked a healing component, and seemed wayyyy too chaotic and lacking a clear use to be at all useful to anyone but someone really dedicated to making it work.

An alternative to Endless Song as is, is to make it so if there is an ally refresh fielded, whatever Assist Tiki has, it will also refresh the target.

Scion of Marth: Itsuki (Legendary Itsuki. I invented the title, "scion" is a fancy word and less awkward than "Bearer of Marth's Soul/Power")

Reveal hidden contents

Sword Infantry

Weapon: True Falchion

• Effects:
    • Effective against Dragon units.
    • Blue Tome attacks deal 75% of (enemy Atk - Enemy Res) back to the user.
    • When attacking, deals (Itsuki's Atk - enemy Def) to the units adjacent to the target, takes the Weapon Triangle into account.

Special: Aether

B Skill: Opera of Light- For each refresher unit fielded, increases all non-HP stats of all allies. For 1 unit, increases them by +6, for two, +9, for three, +12.

C Skill: Star Aura- At the start of each player turn, reduces the movement of enemies within two spaces to 1 through their next action.

The True Falchion has Renewal, just because it is the common Falchion thing, although the Killer/Slaying effect would be more accurate.

The second effect is referencing how Itsuki using the True Sword Falchion in TMS has natural Elec Repel, and can learn the skill only via the TSF- this true with everyone's primary magical element in TMS. Rather than give Itsuki Blue Tomebreaker 2 however, I opted to give him a more literal reflect. However, I kept out a damage reduction on Itsuki, to make it more balanced. In a world where Blue Tome Repel was a skill, this would be level 2 power, 100% reflection would be its 3rd tier strength.

Opera of Light, the Fire Emblem of TMS, is loosely based on what it does in that game. The Opera of Light, a song obviously, powers up Tiki to Divine Dragon form for the final battle. It doesn't power up anyone else, but I decided be more flexible with this.

The reason fielding more than 1 Breath/Dragon unit gives diminished returns, is because the first refresher "triggers" the skill in Itsuki too. Originally I planned to let it be triggered by Breath units too, but that seemed to be too much. The bonuses should probably be nerfed, particularly since I didn't include range limits on them. Admittedly, should be C Skill probably, but Star Aura already takes that up.

Star Aura is based on it and another Radiant Skill that Itsuki gets in TMS called Shock Wave, which causes enemies outside of combat to knocked down temporarily. Being knocked down, the enemies can't chase you around, but if you did touch them, you will enter combat. The phrase "Star Aura" just sounds cool too, emphases his lordly prominence.

Aether was the chosen inheritable filler because only Itsuki can get it in TMS.

A dancer that can both attack and refresh characters on the same turn would basically make every other dancer obsolete. Also, why Illusory Falchion? Does Illusory have any importance beyond the studio name? Mirage Falchion seems like a better choice to me.

The weapon triangle is super important in heroes, so ignoring damage reduction on WTD is crazy good. I'd make it only work on player phase.

+12 is an insane stat boost. Nothing in the game goes over +6 as far as I can recall. It wouldn't even matter if it's a team full of dancers, +12 in every stat means a flat 48 addition to their BST making them monstrously more powerful than any units in the game.

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

A dancer that can both attack and refresh characters on the same turn would basically make every other dancer obsolete. Also, why Illusory Falchion? Does Illusory have any importance beyond the studio name? Mirage Falchion seems like a better choice to me.

The weapon triangle is super important in heroes, so ignoring damage reduction on WTD is crazy good. I'd make it only work on player phase.

+12 is an insane stat boost. Nothing in the game goes over +6 as far as I can recall. It wouldn't even matter if it's a team full of dancers, +12 in every stat means a flat 48 addition to their BST making them monstrously more powerful than any units in the game.

As I thought and feared, I overcompensated for the lower dancer BST. :>_<: +4/6/8 more sane? Or an even weaker +2/4/6?

Strike A Pose was also built around the premise that dancers aren't great at fighting as well, it assumed Itsuki for reasons of being frail or limited offensively wouldn't want to get into combat too much.

Penetrate in TMS allows Touma to deal full, normal damage against anyone who resists, nulls, or drains (but not reflect) Lance. It doesn't stop enemies with any form of resistance to Lances from putting the hurt to Touma though, an Axe enemy can still shred him. So in FEH, so Green units could wreck him, he'd just go down swinging. But if that is too good even so, then restricting to player phase works.

I just went for "illusory Falchion" because it seems to be a good adjective for anything from TMS. "Mirage" sounds okay, but now that I think about it, "Carnage Falchion" would be a fine choice, since the term for weapons in TMS is Carnage. "Carnage Helswath" should then be the case as well, which just makes the weapon sound even deadlier than Helswath already does.

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

As I thought and feared, I overcompensated for the lower dancer BST. :>_<: +4/6/8 more sane? Or an even weaker +2/4/6?

Strike A Pose was also built around the premise that dancers aren't great at fighting as well, it assumed Itsuki for reasons of being frail or limited offensively wouldn't want to get into combat too much.

Penetrate in TMS allows Touma to deal full, normal damage against anyone who resists, nulls, or drains (but not reflect) Lance. It doesn't stop enemies with any form of resistance to Lances from putting the hurt to Touma though, an Axe enemy can still shred him. So in FEH, so Green units could wreck him, he'd just go down swinging. But if that is too good even so, then restricting to player phase works.

I just went for "illusory Falchion" because it seems to be a good adjective for anything from TMS. "Mirage" sounds okay, but now that I think about it, "Carnage Falchion" would be a fine choice, since the term for weapons in TMS is Carnage. "Carnage Helswath" should then be the case as well, which just makes the weapon sound even deadlier than Helswath already does.

Just in time. I finished making some armoured dragon sets and was afraid I'd have to double post XD. On your characters though, Carnage Falchion and Helswarh sound metal as all hell. I love it. Even with lower dancer bst, I think it should be +6 at most should work. Consider Azura: Celebratory Spirit. She already has an attack of 30 and quite a respectable speed of 35 (for comparison, the best attack and speed stats are 40). She could double pretty much anything with +8, and while her defenses still wouldn't be sublime, she'd be tanky enough to not go down immediately.

Armoured dragons of every other colour to keep Grima company.

Dheginsea: Inexorable Dragon King (Colorless Breath, Armoured)

Ferd-deghinsea

Spoiler

HP/59 (Including weapon)
Atk/52 (including weapon)
Spd/ 20
Def/39
Res/30

Weapon: Ebon Breath: 16mt. Rng = 2. HP+10. Can counter attack at any range. Negate all movement based skills (like Reposition, Dragback or Armoured March etc) used on or by this unit. At the start of the third turn, inflict 20 damage and panic on foes within two spaces of this unit. If foe's Range = 2, target the lower of Defense or Resistance. Cannot be inherited.

Assist: 

Special: Bonfire

A Skill: Warding Breath

C Skill: Night Tide: Grants Atk/Spd +5 to adjacent units during combat. Cannot be inherited.

It's silly, but I sort of based his character entirely around the "Goldoa will not move". His weapon gives him a massive HP (though nothing compared to his massive pool of 100 in his base game) and a map attack, but causes him to run into big problems due to his inability to move at any pace faster than 1 square at a time. Debated between giving him Wary Fighter or Guard. On one hand Wary Fighter suits his personality, on the other hand he comes with Mantle which works like Guard. I went with guard to make him feel less like a min max unit when it comes to his trash speed. Although players would still be perfectly able to let him inherit Wary Fighter and function as a super tank.

Bantu: Tiki's Guardian (Red Breath, Armoured)

Bantu (Artwork)

Spoiler

HP/47
Atk/41 (including weapon)
Spd/ 28
Def/42
Res/26

Weapon: Great Flame

Assist: 

Special: Luna

A Skill: Fire Boost

B Skill: Vantage

C Skill: Ward Dragons

Bantu's stats have always been trash, but in the early games he could actually serve as a viable tank due to a massive defense boost from his Dragon Stone in the first game and the way Manakete V Manakete battles worked in Mystery of the Emblem. So to service that idea, I've made him a second Great Flame user and given him a massive defense stat. Ward Dragons is of course a reference to his role as Tiki's caretaker. His Base Stat Total is a little lower than Grima's or Dhegensea as he's part of the Veteran archtype.

Naga Awakening Sprite

Spoiler

HP/45 
Atk/56 (including weapon)
Spd/ 40
Def/23
Res/26

Weapon: Heaven's Breath: 16mt. Rng = 2. Effective against dragons. Can counter attack at any range. Grants Renewal 3. Neutralizes foe's bonuses during combat. If Foe's Range = 2, calculate damage using the lowest of defense or resistance. Cannot be inherited.

Assist: 

Special: Growing Light

A Skill: Armoured Boots

B Skill: Time Trick: If unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow up attack before foe can counter attack. Cannot be inherited.

C Skill: Darna: Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res + 4 to non Breath users within two spaces. Cannot be inherited.

Naga's incredible powerful, but somehow always dead. So I made her the mother of all glass cannons. Her weapon combines the effects of the Naga Tome and Breath of Fog. It has a lot of effects, but it's not actually that amazing. Although she doesn't have much in the way of defenses, Renewal still lets her keep her armoured boots up, should she eat a counter attack.

On 05/09/2018 at 12:48 PM, Jotari said:

Weapon: Ebon Breath: 16mt. Rng = 2. HP+10. Can counter attack at any range. Negate all movement based skills (like Reposition, Dragback or Armoured March etc) used on or by this unit. At the start of the third turn, inflict 20 damage and panic on foes within two spaces of this unit. If foe's Range = 2, target the lower of Defense or Resistance. Cannot be inherited.

Assist: 

Special: Bonfire

A Skill: Warding Breath

C Skill: Night Tide: Grants Atk/Spd +5 to adjacent units during combat. Cannot be inherited.

It's silly, but I sort of based his character entirely around the "Goldoa will not move". His weapon gives him a massive HP (though nothing compared to his massive pool of 100 in his base game) and a map attack, but causes him to run into big problems due to his inability to move at any pace faster than 1 square at a time. Debated between giving him Wary Fighter or Guard. On one hand Wary Fighter suits his personality, on the other hand he comes with Mantle which works like Guard. I went with guard to make him feel less like a min max unit when it comes to his trash speed. Although players would still be perfectly able to let him inherit Wary Fighter and function as a super tank.

I think positioning skills not working on him makes him annoying to use. I do like him being immune to drag skills though. 

Night tide improved def/res so I'd replace your effect with def/res. Also, it suits Deghinsea's character to boost his ally's defense as opposed to attack/speed since he doesn't like fighting. I'd give him mantle as an exclusive B skill which is like guard but with no HP threshold while night tide can be replaced by spur res/def. 

1 hour ago, Icelerate said:

I think positioning skills not working on him makes him annoying to use. I do like him being immune to drag skills though. 

Night tide improved def/res so I'd replace your effect with def/res. Also, it suits Deghinsea's character to boost his ally's defense as opposed to attack/speed since he doesn't like fighting. I'd give him mantle as an exclusive B skill which is like guard but with no HP threshold while night tide can be replaced by spur res/def. 

I gave him Guard precisely because it'd make a reference to Mantle. The reason I didn't just straight up give him Mantle is because I feel that skill would be better suited as a Sephiran or Ashera exclusive. You're right about night tide though, don't know how I made that mistake. I remember specifically looking it up to be sure of which stats it increases, must have just had a brain fart or something when transcribing it. Unfortunately Serenes is hitting me with that annoying too old to edit glitch so I can't change it. I also never listed Naga's weapon type and can't fix that niw. She's a blue breath armour.

Edited by Jotari

17 hours ago, Jotari said:

I gave him Guard precisely because it'd make a reference to Mantle. The reason I didn't just straight up give him Mantle is because I feel that skill would be better suited as a Sephiran or Ashera exclusive. You're right about night tide though, don't know how I made that mistake. I remember specifically looking it up to be sure of which stats it increases, must have just had a brain fart or something when transcribing it. Unfortunately Serenes is hitting me with that annoying too old to edit glitch so I can't change it. I also never listed Naga's weapon type and can't fix that niw. She's a blue breath armour.

I agree if they get added. Sephiran most likely will. Not sure about Ashera though. She's probably even less popular and far less compelling of a character than either Deghinsea or Sephiran. Not saying Ashera is a bad character though. 

I don't like how Serenes says you can no longer edit posts for some reason. They need to get this issue resolved because it's pretty random. BTW I made another Legendary Micaiah. 

Micaiah: Yune's Apostle

Atk: 35

Spd: 28

The stats are the same as the original Micaiah except now she has better defense. The reason behind this is that she gets a bigger boost in def upon her third tier promotion than in res. 

Weapon: Matrona (non-inheritable)

Calculates damage like regular weapons. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Atk/Spd-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of the target through their next actions, and grants Atk/Spd+7 to unit and allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn.

Matrona has 100% crit in RD so it calculating damage like a wrathful staff makes logical sense. Inflicting Atk/Spd-7 is fitting because it references how Micaiah cripples her opponent's ability to attack her by blinding them in both a cutscene as well as with her third tier mastery skill Corona. 

Special: Radiant Balm (CD=1)

When healing an ally with a staff, grants Atk/Res+6 to all allies for 1 turn. 

Fitting she'd boost Atk and res as they are her best stats. 

Staff users in RD can counter at close range so this skill is fitting. 

B Skill: Dazzling Staff 3

This is another reference to her skill in blinding her opponents. 

C Skill: Yune's Blessing (non-inheritable)

Infantry allies within two spaces get special cooldown charge +1 per unit's attack.

Basically, Celica's Royal sword effect is granted to infantry allies within two spaces. This skill is fitting because Ike gets powered up to use Radiant Aether against the final boss in RD. 

58 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

I agree if they get added. Sephiran most likely will. Not sure about Ashera though. She's probably even less popular and far less compelling of a character than either Deghinsea or Sephiran. Not saying Ashera is a bad character though. 

I don't like how Serenes says you can no longer edit posts for some reason. They need to get this issue resolved because it's pretty random. BTW I made another Legendary Micaiah. 

Micaiah: Yune's Apostle

Atk: 35

Spd: 28

The stats are the same as the original Micaiah except now she has better defense. The reason behind this is that she gets a bigger boost in def upon her third tier promotion than in res. 

Weapon: Matrona (non-inheritable)

Calculates damage like regular weapons. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Atk/Spd-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of the target through their next actions, and grants Atk/Spd+7 to unit and allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn.

Matrona has 100% crit in RD so it calculating damage like a wrathful staff makes logical sense. Inflicting Atk/Spd-7 is fitting because it references how Micaiah cripples her opponent's ability to attack her by blinding them in both a cutscene as well as with her third tier mastery skill Corona. 

Special: Radiant Balm (CD=1)

When healing an ally with a staff, grants Atk/Res+6 to all allies for 1 turn. 

Fitting she'd boost Atk and res as they are her best stats. 

Staff users in RD can counter at close range so this skill is fitting. 

B Skill: Dazzling Staff 3

This is another reference to her skill in blinding her opponents. 

C Skill: Yune's Blessing (non-inheritable)

Infantry allies within two spaces get special cooldown charge +1 per unit's attack.

Basically, Celica's Royal sword effect is granted to infantry allies within two spaces. This skill is fitting because Ike gets powered up to use Radiant Aether against the final boss in RD. 

I'd make Close Counter a property of the staff itself. I don't think it's justifiable as an A skill given her low HP. I'd probably want to equip something there that would improve her tanking ability. Renewal would also be nice to have on her as a reference to staffs healing their user at the start of each turn in Radiant Dawn, maybe Dazzling Staff could be a property of the weapon too, although if both that and Close Counter are on it, nerfing and buffing by 7 would probably be too good.  On that subject, I'm not sure Radiant Balm is all that useful in conjunction with Matrona. It would only effect units that are far away from her given she increases those stats when healing anyway. You also didn't give her any assist.

Some Fire Emblem Echoes units.

Python: Snide Sniper

Spoiler

Python: Snide Sniper
Colorless Bow Infantry

Availability: 5★

Base Stats (Lv. 1)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

5★

17/18/19

10/11/12

4/5/6

6/7/8

3/4/5

Growth Rates

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

45%

65%

60%

50%

25%

Max Stats (Lv. 40)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Total

5★

34/37/41

36/39/42

28/31/34

26/30/33

11/14/18

150-151

Weapons

Name

Mt

Rng

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Iron Bow

Effective against flying units.

-

-

Steel Bow

-

-

Silver Bow

-

-

Python’s Bow

Effective against flying units. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts status on target and foes within 1 space of target restricting movement to 1 space through their next actions.

5★

-

Assists

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Shove

Pushes target ally 1 space away.

5★

-

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Type

Darting Blow 1 / Steady Blow 1/2

If unit initiates combat, grants Spd+2 during combat. / If unit initiates combat, grants Spd/Def+2/4 during combat.

50/120/240

5★/5★/5★

A

Bow Exp. 1/2/3

While unit lives and uses a bow, unit/all bow allies on team get(s) 1.5/2x EXP.

(Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)

30/60/120

5★/5★/5★

C

Kliff: Surly Passion

Spoiler

Kliff: Surly Passion
Red Tome Infantry

Availability: 5★

Base Stats (Lv. 1)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

5★

15/16/17

4/5/6

4/5/6

2/3/4

7/8/9

Growth Rates

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

45%

60%

75%

50%

45%

Max Stats (Lv. 40)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Total

5★

32/35/39

28/31/34

33/37/40

22/25/28

24/27/31

156-158

Weapons

Name

Mt

Rng

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Flux

-

-

-

Ruin

-

-

-

Rauðrserpent

If foe initiates combat and uses bow, dagger, magic, or staff, grants Def/Res+6 during combat.

-

-

Rauðrserpent+

If foe initiates combat and uses bow, dagger, magic, or staff, grants Def/Res+6 during combat.

5★

-

Rauðrserpent+ can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery.

Assists

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Rally Speed

Grants Spd+4 to target ally for 1 turn.

5★

-

Rally Atk/Spd

Grants Atk/Spd+3 to target ally for 1 turn.

-

5★

Rally Atk/Spd+

Grants Atk/Spd+6 to target ally for 1 turn.

-

5★

Specials

Name

CD

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

New Moon

Treats foe’s Def/Res as if reduced by 30% during combat..

5★

-

Moonbow

Treats foe’s Def/Res as if reduced by 30%.

-

5★

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Type

Darting Blow 1/2/3

If unit initiates combat, grants Spd+2/4/6 during combat.

50/100/200

5★/5★/5★

A

Distant Guard 1/2/3

Allies within 2 spaces gain: "If foe uses bow, dagger, magic, or staff, grants Def/Res+2/3/4 during combat."

60/120/240

5★/5★/5★

C

Forsyth: Loyal Lieutenant

Spoiler

Forsyth: Loyal Lieutenant
Blue Lance Infantry

Base Stats (Lv. 1)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

4★

20/21/22

7/8/9

3/4/5

7/8/9

3/4/5

5★

21/22/23

7/8/9

4/5/6

7/8/9

4/5/6

Growth Rates

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

70%

55%

40%

65%

35%

Max Stats (Lv. 40)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Total

4★

46/49/53

27/30/33

17/20/23

30/33/36

15/18/21

146-147

5★

49/52/56

28/32/35

19/22/25

32/35/38

17/20/23

156-158

Assists

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Swap

Unit and target ally swap spaces.

4★

-

Weapons

Name

Mt

Rng

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Iron Lance

-

-

-

Steel Lance

-

-

-

Ridersbane

Effective against cavalry foes.

-

-

Ridersbane+

Effective against cavalry foes.

5★

-

Specials

Name

CD

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Buckler

Reduces damage from an adjacent foe's attack by 30%.

4★

-

Pavise

Reduces damage from an adjacent foe's attack by 50%.

-

4★

Great Shield

Reduces damage from an adjacent foe's attack by 80%.

-

5★

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Type

HP+3 / HP/Def 1/2

Grants HP+3. / Grants HP+3, Def+1. / Grants HP+4, Def+2.

40/100/200

4★/4★/4★

A

Lance Exp. 1/2/3

While unit lives and uses a sword, unit/all sword allies on team get(s) 1.5/2x EXP.

(Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)

30/60/120

4★/4★/5★

C

Luthier: Prodigious Mage

Spoiler

Luthier: Prodigious Mage

Green Tome Infantry

Base Stats (Lv. 1)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

4★

14/15/16

8/9/10

5/6/7

3/4/5

7/8/9

5★

15/16/17

8/9/10

6/7/8

4/5/6

7/8/9

Growth Rates

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

55%

50%

55%

25%

60%

Max Stats (Lv. 40)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Total

4★

34/37/40

26/29/32

25/28/31

11/14/17

29/32/35

5★

37/40/43

27/31/34

28/31/34

12/15/19

31/34/37

150-152

Weapons

Name

Mt

Rng

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Wind

-

-

-

Elwind

-

-

-

Gronnserpent

-

-

Gronnserpent+

5★

-

Gronnserpent+ can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery.

Assists

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Rally Resistance

Grants Res+4 to target ally for 1 turn.

5★

-

Rally Atk/Res

Grants Atk/Res+3 to target ally for 1 turn.

-

5★

Rally Atk/Res+

Grants Atk/Res+6 to target ally for 1 turn.

-

5★

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Type

Resistance +1 / Spd/Res 1/2

Grants Res+3. / Grants Spd/Res+1/2.

30/80/160

4★/4★/4★

A

Renewal 1/2/3

At the start of every fourth/third/second turn, restores 10 HP.

60/120/240

4★/4★/5★

B

Spur Res 1 / Drive Res 1 / Drive Atk/Res

Grants Res+2 to adjacent allies/allies within 2 spaces during combat. / Grants Atk/Res+2 to allies within 2 spaces during combat.

50/120/300

4★/5★/5★

C

Conrad: Prince of Zofia

Spoiler

Conrad: Prince of Zofia
Blue Lance Cavalry

Availability: 4★-5★ (Tempest Trials)

Base Stats (Lv. 1)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

4★

5★

Growth Rates

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

55%

45%

55%

55%

45%

Max Stats (Lv. 40)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Total

4★

5★

Weapons

Name

Mt

Rng

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Iron Lance

-

-

-

Steel Lance

-

-

-

Blessed Lance

4★

-

Blessed Lance+

5★

5★

Blessed Lance+ can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery.

When upgraded, the description of Blessed Lance+ becomes “At the start of every second turn, restores 10 HP.”

Assists

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Swap

Unit and target ally swap spaces.

4★

-

Specials

Name

CD

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Holy Vestments

If foe's Range = 2, reduces damage from that foe's attack by 30%.

4★

-

Sacred Cowl

If foe's Range = 2, reduces damage from that foe's attack by 30%.

-

4★

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Type

Def/Res Bond 1/2/3

If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Def/Res+3/4/5 during combat.

60/120/240

4★/4★/5★

A

Spd/Def Link 1/2/3

If a movement Assist skill (like Reposition, Shove, Pivot, etc.) is used by unit or targets unit, grants Spd/Def+2/4/6 to unit and target ally or unit and targeting ally for 1 turn.

30/60/120

4★/5★/5★

B

Spur Def 1/2 / Ward Cavalry

Grants Def+2/3 to adjacent allies during combat. / Grants Def/Res+4 to all cavalry allies within 2 spaces during combat.

50/100/200

4★/4★/4★

C

Fernand: Haughty Noble

Spoiler

Fernand: Haughty Noble

Blue Lance Cavalry

Availability: 3★-4★ (GHB)

Base Stats (Lv. 1)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

3★

4★

5★

Growth Rates

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

55%

50%

60%

45%

45%

Max Stats (Lv. 40)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Total

3★

4★

5★

Weapons

Name

Mt

Rng

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Iron Lance

-

-

-

Steel Lance

-

3★

-

Fernand’s Lance

If unit initiates combat, grants Spd+4 during combat.

4★

3★

Fernand’s Lance+

If unit initiates combat, grants Spd+4 during combat.

-

5★

Fernand’s Lance+ can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery.

When upgraded, the description of Fernand’s Lance+ becomes “If unit initiates combat, grants Spd+7 during combat.”

Specials

Name

CD

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Rising Flame

Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).

3★

-

Growing Flame

Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).

-

3★

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Type

Speed +1 / HP/Spd 1/2

Grants Spd+1. / Grants HP+3, Spd+1. / Grants HP+4, Spd+2.

40/100/200

3★/3★/4★

A

Windsweep 1/2/3

If unit initiates combat, unit cannot make a follow-up attack. If unit's Spd ≥ foe's Spd+5/3/1 and foe uses sword, lance, axe, bow, or dagger, foe cannot counterattack.

60/120/240

4★/4★/5★

B

Spur Spd 1/2 / Goad Cavalry

Grants Spd+2/3 to adjacent allies during combat. / Grants Atk/Spd+4 to all cavalry allies within 2 spaces during combat.

50/100/200

3★/4★/5★

C

Edited by MegaBlaziken721
formatting

o2IngtD.png

Aurgelmir: 16mt
If unit initiates combat, grants Atk+8 during combat.
If unit's Atk > foe's Atk and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.

Refinement:
If unit initiates combat, grants Spd+8 during combat.
If unit's Atk > foe's Atk, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)

Fiery Heart (unique)
At start of turn, if unit's HP < 100% and unit's attack triggers Special, grants Special cooldown count-1. 
Deals +10 damage when Special triggers. (Wrath 4)

Edited by qrqwqrqrq

5 hours ago, qrqwqrqrq said:

o2IngtD.png

Aurgelmir: 16mt
If unit initiates combat, grants Atk+8 during combat.
If unit's Atk > foe's Atk and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.

Refinement:
If unit initiates combat, grants Spd+8 during combat.
If unit's Atk > foe's Atk, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)

Fiery Heart (unique)
At start of turn, if unit's HP < 100% and unit's attack triggers Special, grants Special cooldown count-1. 
Deals +10 damage when Special triggers. (Wrath 4)

Well that's the most broken unit I've ever seen. Even if her defense and res were outright 0 she'd be too good.

22 hours ago, Jotari said:

Well that's the most broken unit I've ever seen. Even if her defense and res were outright 0 she'd be too good.

you must not see the writing on the walls. This is a game is a game of powercreeps, either your strong, or you're out dated.

Anyways, this is a TT (masked marth) variant of Ayra.

CBnF0mr.png

1 hour ago, qrqwqrqrq said:

you must not see the writing on the walls. This is a game is a game of powercreeps, either your strong, or you're out dated.

Anyways, this is a TT (masked marth) variant of Ayra.

CBnF0mr.png

Lol; that is basically Ayra with a hair cut xD