Create-A-Hero Thread

Sire

@ILikeKirbys

As an infantry unit, Rafiel would still have access to Adult (Infantry), which gives him an 11-Mt Wo Dao when transformed and would let him run a Glacies nuke build with Heron's Vigor's Special charging effect.

If you want him to be an infantry support unit, you're going to have to do something about the fact that he has access to the sub-5-star infantry beast weapons, which are decidedly weapons designed for combat.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warriors of Daein

Jill (axe flier 162 BST)

HP: 37

Atk: 35

Spd: 35

Def: 33

Res: 22

These are Jill's average stats at max level in RD barring HP. 

Weapon: Laguz Axe+

Might: 14

Effective against beast units.

I'm giving her this axe because she used to be fond of hunting laguz so she ought to have the skills in fighting against them. 

Special: Draconic Aura

A Skill: Iote Shield (unlocks at 4*)

Wyvern riders in RD were not weak against arrows so she gets this skill. Also there needs to be a way to get this skill without having to use up limited copies of Michalis and Grails. 

*B Skill: Beast Breaker 3 (unlocks at 4*) 

When unit's HP>=50%, if foe uses beast damage, unit makes a guaranteed follow up attack and the foe can not make a followup attack. Does not work if foe has a weapon triangle advantage. 

C Skill: Empty

Explanation: Jill is the demote of this banner so she only has four skills. I'm giving her the laguz axe+ because she used to be fond of hunting laguz. Wyvern riders in RD were not weak against arrows so she gets Iote shield especially since there needs to be a way to get this skill without having to use up limited copies of Michalis and Grails. She gets beast breaker to reference the fact that Daein used to have laguz hunts which she supported. 

Haar (axe flier 162 BST)

HP: 39

Atk: 38

Spd: 30

Def: 38

Res: 17

These are Haar's average stats at max level in RD barring HP. 

Weapon: Lazy Axe

Inflicts spd -5. If unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice and foe can not make a follow-up attack. 

Assist: Draw back

*A Skill: Death Blade 2

If unit initiates combat, grants +4 atk and if unit's atk>foe's atk, accelerates special cooldown -1. Special cool down does not stack with similar skills. 

*B Skill:  Quick Riposte 4

If unit's HP>=50% and foe initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. 

C Skill: Close Guard 3

Explanation: Haar comes with a brave axe in PoR so he gets a prf version in Heroes especially since his stat-line lends itself well for it. Foe not being able to make a follow-up attack is the same effect as Tibarn's A skill. It fits Haar because Haar has the skill cancel which prevents a foe from attacking at all but that would be too broken. Death blade 2 is a tier 4 skill and suits him because he can be quite ruthless. Heavy blade 3 is pretty obsolete because it is hard to get high attack values without an A skill that boosts it so this skill is pretty necessary to power creep heavy blade. Nowadays, QR3 is also being rendered not as useful due to all the skills that prevent follow up attacks and with Surtr's annoying weapon draining about half your health, QR3 is often no longer too useful. Also, vengeful fighter has the same 50% requirements and grants special cool down so QR4 is fair IMO considering it doesn't grant special cool down. Haar makes sure that his comrades aren't being careless so him having close guard fits his character. 

Zihark (infantry sword 167 BST)

HP: 43

Atk: 33

Spd: 40

Def: 26

Res: 25

Weapon: Equality Blade

16 might. Accelerates special trigger (cool down -1). Unit doesn't prevent ally beast units from transforming if turn ended adjacent to them. Grants +2 atk, spd, def and res for each beast and dragon ally within two spaces - number of beast and dragon enemies within two spaces of unit. Maximum boost of 6 to each stat. 

Special: 

*A Skill: Darting Blade 2

If unit initiates combat, grants +4 spd and accelerates special cool down -1 if unit's spd>foe's spd. Special cool down does not stack with similar skills. 

B Skill: Desperation 3

C Skill: Odd spd wave 3

Explanation: The weapon empowers him when he's fighting alongside his laguz comrades which is quite fitting. On the other hand, if he's fighting against the laguz, it diminishes his buffs which is quite fitting as he hates fighting against the laguz and is quick to defect if forced to. He doesn't prevent beast units from transforming because he's friendly towards them which is why he had a laguz girlfriend and is always recruited by a laguz. He gets the special cool down -1 because he has high crit rates due to his class in Radiant Dawn and the fact he comes with a killing edge in both PoR and RD when he's recruited. Just like Death blade 2, darting blade 2 is a tier 4 skill to replace to largely obsolete flashing blade 3 and fits him due to his high speed and ability to crit easily. Desperation 3 suits his stat line and also references the fact he fights in desperate circumstances as fighting for equality in the world of Tellius can lead to desperation. Odd spd wave references biorhythm in the Tellius games and helps proc darting blade 2.

Tauroneo (lance armour 175 BST)

HP: 44

Atk: 36

Spd: 31

Def: 34

Res: 30

Resolute Lance: 16 might. Effective against beast units. If unit's HP < 100% at start of combat, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 during combat.

Special: Luna

A Skill: Distant Counter

*B Skill: Desperate Fighter 3

If unit initiates combat, follow-up attacks occur immediately after unit's attack. Grants special cooldown +1 per attack. 

C Skill: Distant Guard 3

Explanation: This weapon is almost identical to Exalted Chrom's sealed falchion except this one does effective damage against beasts which is fitting because Tauroneo is an experiences Daein general and Daein has beef with laguz so it stands to reason some of his military training was in preparation to go to war against laguz. The extra stats granted when he's not at full health is similar to his resolve skill which makes him more powerful when he's at half health. Luna is his special in the Tellius games due to being a general. He comes with distant counter because each time he is first recruited in both PoR and RD, he comes with a ranged weapon. Desperate fighter is the fighter equivalent of desperation just like how bold fighter is the fighter equivalent of brash assault and vengeful fighter is the fighter version of quick riposte. This skill fits Tauroneo because he often fights in desperate situations. Tauroneo acts like a sturdy wall in RD and is often used to bait out ballistas in chapter 1-6-2 so that the ammo is wasted on him thus he allows the army to survive ranged attacks more easily. 

Pelleas (red infantry mage 155 BST TT award)

HP: 35

Spd: 38

Def: 21

Res: 25

Weapon: Carreau 

14 might. Accelerates special trigger (cooldown -1). If unit initiates combat, grants +6 atk. 

Special: Miracle (unlocks at 3*)

A Skill: Atk/spd bond (unlocks at 5*)

B Skill: Desperation 3 (unlocks at 4*)

Explanation: Carreau is one of the two dark magic tomes Pelleas comes with. It has a slight crit rate so it'll accelerate his special trigger. Dark tomes were known to have high might in RD which is why it comes with innate death blow 3. Also, Pelleas is quite ruthless against his enemies in part 4. Miracle is the skill he comes with in RD by default. Pelleas' bonds with his comrades empowered him so it stands to reason he comes with a bond skill and this skill is still only found on rare 5* exclusives unlike some other bond skills and also boosts his two most important stats. Desperation describes Pelleas very well in part 3, nuff said. Furthermore, it'd be nice for fodder purposes because desperation fodder is becoming more and more rare thanks to pool dilution despite it being useful and optimal on countless units. 

Jarod (lance infantry 168 BST)

HP: 40

Spd: 35

Def: 31

Res: 26

Weapon: Laguz Lance+

Effective against beast units.

Assist: Shove (available at 3*)

A Skill: Fierce Stance 3 (available at 4*)

B Skill: Atk/def link 3 (available at 5*)

Explanation: Jarod is very racist so it is fitting he comes with a lance that is effective against laguz. He comes with shove because he's the type of person to shove his allies instead of politely telling them to move. Jarod was the type to hold his ground and fight fiercely hence him coming with fierce stance. He comes with atk/def link because his ruthlessness and charisma empowered his subordinates.  

On 18/02/2019 at 10:28 PM, Jotari said:

Weapon: Baselard: Mt 16. After combat, if unit attacked, inflict Res/Def -7 on target and foes within two range of target. If enemy imitates combat, their speed is reduced by 6.

The might on a ranged weapon prf in Heroes is 14, not 16. Also, the weapon effect is underwhelming considering the weapons we get nowadays. Darting stance 3 being the sole weapon effect other than the free dagger effect is weak IMO. Compare that to Ylgr and Eir's weapons which have multiple effects. I guess you can give Volke atk +3 alongside darting stance 3. Though I would instead opt for atk and spd -4 instead of spd -6. 

54 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

The might on a ranged weapon prf in Heroes is 14, not 16. Also, the weapon effect is underwhelming considering the weapons we get nowadays. Darting stance 3 being the sole weapon effect other than the free dagger effect is weak IMO. Compare that to Ylgr and Eir's weapons which have multiple effects. I guess you can give Volke atk +3 alongside darting stance 3. Though I would instead opt for atk and spd -4 instead of spd -6. 

Hmm. You're right. I guess I was more concerned with representing Volke's stillness skill than actually making something useful. Perhaps it can get the best of both worlds with Death Blow innate and Life and Death as the A skill. That would make him rather vicious on attack.

Regarding your just posted movesets, I like making Jill and Jarod anti laguz units while making Zihark a laguz assist. I don't think it really suits Tauroneo though. Yeah he's a Daein general, but he doesn't personally make any anti laguz sentiment as far as I can remember. Maybe if you didn't have Jarod providing a lance based anti beast weapon it would seem fine, but with Jarod in there it's not like Tauroneo adds anything new. Not that giving it anti beast effect on top of what it has wouldn't make him an undeniably better unit.

11 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Hmm. You're right. I guess I was more concerned with representing Volke's stillness skill than actually making something useful. Perhaps it can get the best of both worlds with Death Blow innate and Life and Death as the A skill. That would make him rather vicious on attack.

Regarding your just posted movesets, I like making Jill and Jarod anti laguz units while making Zihark a laguz assist. I don't think it really suits Tauroneo though. Yeah he's a Daein general, but he doesn't personally make any anti laguz sentiment as far as I can remember. Maybe if you didn't have Jarod providing a lance based anti beast weapon it would seem fine, but with Jarod in there it's not like Tauroneo adds anything new. Not that giving it anti beast effect on top of what it has wouldn't make him an undeniably better unit.

I like giving him Death blow as part of the weapon. It's thematically fitting for an assassin like him. 

Tauroneo most likely had to be trained to fight laguz as part of Daein's military curriculum because Daein was formed for the purpose of harassing laguz. Jarod's lance is inheritable and refineable while Tauroneo's is a prf. It's like saying Nephenee's dauntless lance and other armour effective prf lances are worthless just because heavy spear+ does the same thing. 

Just now, Icelerate said:

I like giving him Death blow as part of the weapon. It's thematically fitting for an assassin like him. 

Tauroneo most likely had to be trained to fight laguz as part of Daein's military curriculum because Daein was formed for the purpose of harassing laguz. Jarod's lance is inheritable and refineable while Tauroneo's is a prf. It's like saying Nephenee's dauntless lance and other armour effective prf lances are worthless just because heavy spear+ does the same thing. 

Yeah I suppose. And if we want to have more anti beasts weapons in the game it's one of the few ways we can. Although beast units are a weapon type, not a movement type, and the only other weapon type that has effective counters are Breaths. Do you think we could see a unit with a Swordslayer as a prf (it'd have to be a prf given how widespread swords etc are)? 

On 21/02/2019 at 11:37 PM, Jotari said:

Yeah I suppose. And if we want to have more anti beasts weapons in the game it's one of the few ways we can. Although beast units are a weapon type, not a movement type, and the only other weapon type that has effective counters are Breaths. Do you think we could see a unit with a Swordslayer as a prf (it'd have to be a prf given how widespread swords etc are)? 

I don't think we'll see swordslayer because when we had a tome slaying and infantry slaying weapon, IS didn't follow up on making them refineable nor any additional ones because they fear they'll be broken. Also, sword slaying weapons aren't justified IMO because swords don't have any advantages. Breaths comes with a free effect and so do beasts. So to balance the fact those two weapon type get an inherent advantage, they have a weakness. 

Also, I decided to change Haar's weapon from stopping the enemy from doubling to giving him attack smoke instead. After all, the meta is that a brave weapon user takes out their target so there isn't a need for stopping a follow up attack. Attack smoke also has the cancel like effect in the sense that both abilities augment Haar's ability to soak up damage fighting a hoard of enemies. 

Do you think Zihark should get an adept like effect on his sword instead of the owl effect? It can trigger when there are two beast/dragon units within two spaces. 

42 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

I don't think we'll see swordslayer because when we had a tome slaying and infantry slaying weapon, IS didn't follow up on making them refineable nor any additional ones because they fear they'll be broken. Also, sword slaying weapons aren't justified IMO because swords don't have any advantages. Breaths comes with a free effect and so do beasts. So to balance the fact those two weapon type get an inherent advantage, they have a weakness. 

Also, I decided to change Haar's weapon from stopping the enemy from doubling to giving him attack smoke instead. After all, the meta is that a brave weapon user takes out their target so there isn't a need for stopping a follow up attack. Attack smoke also has the cancel like effect in the sense that both abilities augment Haar's ability to soak up damage fighting a hoard of enemies. 

Do you think Zihark should get an adept like effect on his sword instead of the owl effect? It can trigger when there are two beast/dragon units within two spaces. 

What would an adept affect entail? A guaranteed follow up (not super useful on a unit with 40 base speed) or a brave effect like double lion? I've always thought Adept could work well as a 1 square AOE special similar to my lethality suggestion, only without the ability to kill and shorter charge.

I think I'll try to make up a Echidna, but it'll most likely end up being wildly different if we get her at all

Echidna- Goddess of the West
Green Axe Infantry
BST: 168
HP/40, ATK/34, SPD/35, DEF/33, RES/26
Weapon: Golden Battleaxe (16 Mt)- Grants unit and nearest ally within 2 spaces bonus to Def/Res during combat = highest bonus on foe. If foe's HP = 100% and if unit initiates combat, grants unit Special cooldown charge +1 per unit's attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
Special: Bonfire
A: Steady Blow
B: Def Feint

Since I can't edit that particular comment, I've decided to repost my Volke moveset with some fixes.

Volke: (International) Man of Mysteries (Infantry, Colourless Dagger)

File:FE9 Volke Portrait 2.png

Spoiler

HP/38
Atk/55 (including weapon and skill)
Spd/39 (skill)
Def/20 (skill)
Res/14 (skill)

Weapon: Baselard: Mt 14. After combat, if unit attacked, inflict Res/Def -7 on target and foes within two range of target. At the start of turn 1, grants Special Cooldown Count -1. Cannot be inherited.

Assist: 

Special: Lethality:  Before combat this unit initiates, for takes damage equal to 1.5x(unit atk- foe's Def/Res). If foe's HP would be reduced to 0, instantly defeat foe. Cooldown 3. Knife units only.

A Skill: Life & Death

B Skill: Special Spiral

C Skill:

Fixed his BST and also the Mt on Baselard. I've also replaced Baselard's rather useless Stilness effect with Quickened Pulse, as this will let him charge Lethality faster at the start of the match and thus get Special Spiral working on him quicker. Also replaced Death Blow with Life & Death as that calculation will be taken into account for Lethality. Given that unless the enemy is already weakened Lethality is just an ordinary AOE only without any actual area, four charge is way too high. Compared to something like Blazing Light, you'd kill the enemy anyway after reducing them to 1HP, so the minor circumstances where it'd be useful (Vantage, Miracle, Steady Stance 4 meaning you deal no damage etc) are pretty Niche. It needs to compete with the AOE effects and being able to kill isn't good enough, charging faster in addition is however. That's a pretty lengthy explanation for something that's actually pretty obvious.

I'm considering whether maybe replacing Quickened Pulse with a Slaying Effect. This would mean after the first Lethality, Volke would have it instantly recharged with Special Spiral. Which he might need now that Life and Death makes him extra fragile.

Edited by Jotari

On 2/21/2019 at 2:06 PM, ILikeKirbys said:

No, I didn't miss that. I just figured that that wouldn't be too effective on a shorter Special unless you were able to keep Rafiel out of combat entirely since otherwise he'd probably end up using his Special in combat and then you'd have to charge it up again... though I might've underestimated how good it is. Gonna try another minorish rework, and also give Rafiel his on-weapon Miracle back since now he's frail enough to actually need it:

Rafiel - Earthbound Chorister | Colorless Beast | Infantry

Reveal hidden contents

33/36/40 HP | 23/26/30 ATK | 30/33/36 | 21/24/28 DEF | 28/31/34 RES

Weapon: Rafiel's Wing [MT 14 | Grants SPD +3. At start of turn, allies within 2 spaces recover 7 HP. At start of turn, when only Beast and Dragonstone allies are adjacent, or no allies are adjacent, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). When transformed, grants ATK +2, and if unit's HP > 50%, grants "if unit's HP > 1 and foe would reduce unit's HP to 0, survive with 1 HP. (once per combat, does not stack.)"] EXCLUSIVE

Assist: Dance [Grants adjacent ally another turn. (Cannot be used on allies with Dance or Sing.)]

Special: Sacred Cowl [2 Cooldown: Reduce damage from ranged foe's attack by 30%.]

B Skill: Heron's Vigor [Inflicts Cooldown Count +1. When refreshing an ally with Dance or Sing while Special Cooldown Count > 1, grants Cooldown Count -1 to unit. When refreshing an ally with Dance or Sing while Special is charged, Special Cooldown count is reset, and all allies are granted another action. (Does not refresh allies with Dance or Sing.)] EXCLUSIVE

C Skill: Ward Beasts [Grants DEF/RES +4 to Beast allies within 2 spaces during combat.]

Changes: Rafiel has on-weapon while-transformed above-half-HP Miracle back. Accordingly, he no longer has Miracle as his Special, instead having Sacred Cowl to either protect him from a ranged hit or, more likely, not go off when in combat so Rafiel doesn't have to worry about blowing his Special in combat and can just use it for Heron's Vigor. Also, Heron's Vigor increases Rafiel's Special Cooldown, to balance the fact that it can be used with stuff like Moonbow and Escutcheon and, well, Sacred Cowl.

My take on Rafiel. I had stats too but alas Serenes bugged out and my post was lost.

Rafiel: Earthbound Chorister (Flying, Beast)

Weapon: Broken Wing: Mt 14.  This unit is impeded and gains bonuses from terrain. This unit transforms if etc. If this unit uses Song while transformed, refresh all adjacent allies.

Assist: Sing

Special:

A Skill:

B Skill: Sorrow: When this unit uses Sing, allies within three squares are inflicted with the Panic status throughout their next actions. Beasts only.

C Skill: Ward Beasts

I figure the best way to handle his infantry status is to make him a flying unit that moves like an infantry due to his weapon, which is also the source for his multi unit refreshing ability. A good trade off with a negative and positive effect. He still is a flying unit though, so he receives flying buffs and can work with aerobatics etc. You can even take the weapon off and have him act like a regular Heron.

Sorrow in Radiant Dawn reduces enemies biorhythm, I think inflicting panic is a good comparison. The other herons can inherit it too.

8 hours ago, Jotari said:

B Skill: Sorrow: When this unit uses Sing, allies within three squares are inflicted with the Panic status throughout their next actions. Beasts only.

How sorrowful this is.

I've been trying to think up a couple characters, but can't quite put anything together at the moment.

50 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

How sorrowful this is.

I've been trying to think up a couple characters, but can't quite put anything together at the moment.

Haha >.< I'm sure I wrote enemies in the original post I referenced being eaten by the internet. And of course like every post I made on this thread that actually features a character, I can't edit it.

Edited by Jotari

Spoiler

Tauroneo.thumb.png.45e8e48421cd510bad8b079910e0151f.png

Wishblade (14): Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count -1). Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range.

Dragonfoe: Weapon becomes effective against dragon units (does not stack with dragon-effective weapons). 

Tauroeneo. Haven't actually played Tellius, but one of my friends asked me to make him. 

On 28/02/2019 at 11:40 PM, TriforceP said:

Hide contents

Tauroneo.thumb.png.45e8e48421cd510bad8b079910e0151f.png

Wishblade (14): Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count -1). Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range.

Dragonfoe: Weapon becomes effective against dragon units (does not stack with dragon-effective weapons). 

Tauroeneo. Haven't actually played Tellius, but one of my friends asked me to make him. 

Your friend has great taste. Why give him dragon foe though? He's not known for fighting dragons. 

2 hours ago, Icelerate said:

Your friend has great taste. Why give him dragon foe though? He's not known for fighting dragons. 

It was part of a larger anti-Beast banner, ft. Beastoe, Laguz's Blessing/Beorcguard (since Laguzguard became Beorc's Blessing), etc. I was given a set list of characters he wanted me to build and the list of anti-Beast skills that were the entire reason I wanted to make the banner in the first place.

In general, the reason he was on the banner was because of his briefly working beneath Ena. Dragonfoe fit better than any other skill on my list, and I wanted to make him relevant to the banner in a gameplay sense as much as in a character sense. While I admit there were probably better characters to give Dragonfoe to, I can't imagine a better anti-Beast skill to give to him. 

Edited by TriforceP

Since I mentioned the banner earlier, I'll also throw out my Shinon build.

Spoiler

uHv9p3fVKuWzYs77Cc5w1gkcrv6tV7oaBNMzSXudHGXBVKNnxqI9xWIVQkmhKnN3b9Q5Kg80PrRtD9VC35n2JWVvPWTza0vIBL6ZvLf1AqrU_rPIx9vpYyId3AzTEPOasLm-Qcgx

Silencer+ (14): If unit is adjacent to axe or bow ally, grant's Atk +5 during combat. If unit is adjacent to sword ally, grants Atk -5 during combat.

Deadeye (3): Boosts damage dealt by 100% (Bow only); Requires Glimmer

Birdfoe: Weapon becomes effective against flying beast units (does not stack with beast-effective weapons). 

6 hours ago, TriforceP said:

Since I mentioned the banner earlier, I'll also throw out my Shinon build.

Hide contents

uHv9p3fVKuWzYs77Cc5w1gkcrv6tV7oaBNMzSXudHGXBVKNnxqI9xWIVQkmhKnN3b9Q5Kg80PrRtD9VC35n2JWVvPWTza0vIBL6ZvLf1AqrU_rPIx9vpYyId3AzTEPOasLm-Qcgx

Silencer+ (14): If unit is adjacent to axe or bow ally, grant's Atk +5 during combat. If unit is adjacent to sword ally, grants Atk -5 during combat.

Deadeye (3): Boosts damage dealt by 100% (Bow only); Requires Glimmer

Birdfoe: Weapon becomes effective against flying beast units (does not stack with beast-effective weapons). 

Considering Shinon already deals effective damage against bird laguz thanks to using a bow (unless silencer doesn't for some reason), Birdfoe seems a bit redundant.

2 hours ago, Jotari said:

Considering Shinon already deals effective damage against bird laguz thanks to using a bow (unless silencer doesn't for some reason), Birdfoe seems a bit redundant.

It's not like bows OHKO all fliers. It just adds on to the damage. 

Edited by TriforceP

6 minutes ago, TriforceP said:

It's not like bows OHKO all fliers. It just adds on to the damage. 

"Birdfoe: Weapon becomes effective against flying beast units (does not stack with beast-effective weapons)."

I feel like there's a point where people don't pay attention to the things they write or say...then there's this.

2 hours ago, MilodicMellodi said:

"Birdfoe: Weapon becomes effective against flying beast units (does not stack with beast-effective weapons)."

I feel like there's a point where people don't pay attention to the things they write or say...then there's this.

tbh I kinda copied that over from when I wrote it like two months ago :P
You do kinda have me there. 

And now, it's time to take the "Kirby is best FE lord" joke way too literally. 

Spoiler

Mythic Hero: Kirby: Star of the Show

Type: Sword Flier

Blessing: Astra (HP +10)

Stats: 

HP: 40

ATK: 34 (53 w/weapon)

SPD: 33

DEF: 32

RES: 23

Weapon: Star Rod (16 MT/Uninheritable): ATK+3/Iote's Shield/If  #of allies within 2 spaces is greater than or equal to # of foes within 2 spaces , grants ATK/SPD/DEF/RES+2 during combat, DC, and adaptive damage. 

Special: Copy (3 CD/Uninheritable): Unit copies and uses foe's special (If special triggers before combat, unit only uses special if they have full charge at the start of combat. Unit uses special even if target falls. Can only use Galeforce once per turn.).

A Slot: Brazen Spectrum 2: If unit's HP is less than or equal to 80%, grants ATK/SPD/DEF/RES +5 during combat. 

B Slot: Aerobatics 3

C Slot: Savage Blow 3

Reviving units during battle probably won't ever be a thing given the way Grand Hero Battles work, but I still hope we see the classical revival staves worked into the game in some way. Here's my attempt at them. First off with Elice, not the only possible wielder of Aum in most games, but the obvious intended choice (and I believe only actual choice in FE1).

Elice: Life Giver (Infantry, Staff)

Elice FE12

Spoiler

HP/41
Atk/29 (including weapon)
Spd/28 
Def/24 
Res/38 

Weapon: Slow+: 

Assist: Aum: Slows special trigger (Special Cooldown Count+1). Restores HP = 50% of attack and grants target ally receive status "At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, grants: “If unit’s HP > 1 and foe would reduce unit’s HP to 0, unit survives with 1 HP. (Once per combat. Does not stack.)" through their next actions. Cannot be inherited.

Special: Miracle

A Skill: 

B Skill: 

C Skill: Bond: Restore 7HP to allies within two spaces at the start of turn and, if unit is adjacent to an ally, increase unit's Special Charge by 1. Cannot be inherited.

Basically grants Seliph's miracle to allies. This can be a very potent skill for helping allies survive enemy phase. Slows the special trigger to reflect how it only has 1 use in it's original game (and because it's meant to be a pretty great skill so it gets a nerf). She has Miracle because her survival was itself a miracle for Marth. Bond plays off of her Life Giver title and shows how she is a pillar of support for Marth. Note that it only reduces Elice's special charge, not adjacent allies.

Next of course Claud with the Valkyrie, since he doesn't have anyone resembling a canon child (though I'd go with Corple for character similarities) he's the obvious choice.

Claud: Duke of Edda (Infantry, Staff)

Claud

Spoiler

HP/38
Atk/33 (including weapon and skill)
Spd/34
Def/17
Res/26 

Weapon: Gravity+:

Assist: Valkyrie: Slows special trigger (Special Cooldown Count+1). Restores HP = 50% of attack and grants target ally receive status "Grants bonus to Atk/Spd/Def/Res during combat = current bonus on each of unit's stats. Calculates each stat bonus independently" through their next actions. Cannot be inherited.

Special: Heavenly Light

A Skill: 

B Skill: 

C Skill: Hone Atk/Spd: At start of turn, grants Atk/Spd+4 to adjacent allies for 1 turn.

He grants bonus doubler to allies making them much more powerful. This comes from the nebulous idea of quintessence that Claud brings up when he's first introduced. Here it sort of works like it's giving the unit more energy. Hone Atk/Spd helps to get units started, although you might want to replace it with Atk Tactic or something.

So unlike Valkyrie and Aum, there's no real canon user of Bifrost so to speak. It's just sort of there. Among the units that haven't got into hereos I think the only Bifrost candidates (in base classes) are Izana, Mitama and Dwyer, and none of them really jump out at me. So I decided instead to give it to Iago since you get it in the chapter you fight him and he's a classic staff spammer. Guinnungagap can be up for grabs among the mages not yet in the game then.

Iago: Loyal Vizer (Infantry, Staff)

Iago portrait

Spoiler

HP/41
Atk/45 (including weapon)
Spd/33 
Def/17
Res/24 

Weapon: Pain+: 

Assist: Bifrost: Slows special trigger (Special Cooldown Count+1). Restores HP = 50% of attack and grants target ally receive status "If unit receives consecutive attacks, reduces damage from foe's second attack onward by 80%" through their next actions. Cannot be inherited.

Special: 

A Skill: Dark Light: When healing an ally with a staff, inflicts 10 damage to foes within two tiles. Cooldown 2.

B Skill: Staff Savant: Calculates damage from staff like other weapons. Foe cannot counter attack. Cannot be inherited.

C Skill: 

Since Bifrost is more immediate acting than the other reviving staves, I've chosen to interpret this one as shrugging off the lethal blows by giving it the Deflect Melee/Missile/Magic skills. This also works when units can't originally use those skills. Staff Savant is of course his hacked skill from Conquest (seriously why didn't they just make that his personal skill, I'd feel a lot better about him breaking the rules of the game if it were in a different skill slot). In terms of stats, Iago leans pretty hard on the offensive side suiting his nature, including something resembling an offensive special for staff users.

Edited by Jotari

I recently saw some reclassed Cipher art of Shadow Dragon characters after they had been reclassed. I thought it would be fun to see if I could make a hero out of those characters. 

Wrys: Humble swordmaster (red infantry)

Spoiler

hp: 39
Atk:28
Spd:30
Def:22
Res:40

Weapon: Swordstick (16 mt. Grants res+3. At start of turn heal 10 damage to allies within 2 spaces)
Assist: 
Special: Iceberg

Slot A: Distant counter
Slot B: Wings of mercy
Slot C: Breathe of life

Wryss is not only a healer, but inside that staff hides a nasty blade. Or well not that nasty because his stats aren't the best. The healing and support skills are there to show his normal job as Curate. The rest of the kit is there to give Wrys' high res stat something to work with.

Maria: Just like them (Green axe flier)

Spoiler

Hp: 38
Atk: 29
Spd:35
Def:27
Res: 33

Weapon: Warding axe + (14 mt. If foe initiates combat, grants res +7 during combat)
Assist:
Special: Sacred cowl

Slot A: Iote shield
Slot B: Shield pulse
Slot C: 

This Maria has a skill from Minerva, A skill from Michalis and some +res stuff from her normal job as a Cleric.

Edited by Sasori

4 hours ago, Sasori said:

I recently saw some reclassed Cipher art of Shadow Dragon characters after they had been reclassed. I thought it would be fun to see if I could make a hero out of those characters. 

Wrys: Humble swordmaster (red infantry)

Hide contents

hp: 39
Atk:28
Spd:30
Def:22
Res:40

Weapon: Swordstick (16 mt. Grants res+3. At start of turn heal 10 damage to allies within 2 spaces)
Assist: 
Special: Iceberg

Slot A: Distant counter
Slot B: Wings of mercy
Slot C: Breathe of life

Wryss is not only a healer, but inside that staff hides a nasty blade. Or well not that nasty because his stats aren't the best. The healing and support skills are there to show his normal job as Curate. The rest of the kit is there to give Wrys' high res stat something to work with.

Maria: Just like them (Green axe flier)

Hide contents

Hp: 38
Atk: 29
Spd:35
Def:27
Res: 33

Weapon: Warding axe + (14 mt. If foe initiates combat, grants res +7 during combat)
Assist:
Special: Sacred cowl

Slot A: Iote shield
Slot B: Shield pulse
Slot C: 

This Maria has a skill from Minerva, A skill from Michalis and some +res stuff from her normal job as a Cleric.

Wrys's destiny would be pure distant counter fodder.

Edited by Jotari