Create-A-Hero Thread

Sire

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Jotari said:

That voice acting is actually a lot better than I was expecting.

Wow, really? I do recall that drama teacher I had in high school said I was rather good at acting, but I wasn't sure how much that actually meant. ^^; Thanks!

Edited by Anacybele

Been playing around with Halloween Kagero and I realized that we need an energy drink weapon. Cain (from Archanea) as a red dagger unit, unit starts out as an armor, but turns into a flying unit after attacking. Because Red Bull gives you wings.

2 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Been playing around with Halloween Kagero and I realized that we need an energy drink weapon. Cain (from Archanea) as a red dagger unit, unit starts out as an armor, but turns into a flying unit after attacking. Because Red Bull gives you wings.

What do you think Leif's S Drink is?

5 hours ago, Jotari said:

What do you think Leif's S Drink is?

Honestly it reminded me of the soup Toon Link gets from his grandma in Wind Waker, but it (the S Drink) does less.

Just a little TearRing Saga character I whipped up, didn't put too much thought into it, not playing FEH I don't really know what'd work. It's just a fantasy, IS would never recognize TRS as FE's kin.

latest?cb=20190311042652

Sorrowful Knight: Zieg

Lance Cavalry (or Infantry b/c dismounting and he first shows up dismounted)

Devil Lance- Wrath 2, Fury 2. Uninheritable.

Special: Draconic Aura 

A Skill: Def/Res Solo 3

B Skill: Shadows' Protection- halves post-battle damage taken (both player and enemy-inflicted alike and Poison Strike/Savage Blow alike). Uninheritable?

C Skill: Lance Valor 3

• The Devil Lance in TRS functions as the Devil Sword and Axe usually have- a chance of dealing damage to oneself instead of the enemy, that decreases with higher Lck. Zieg joins with a Devil Lance, so I gave him one. The backfire is replaced by Fury, taking a lead from Three Houses and its Devil weapons.
  • I didn't make the Devil Lance inheritable so I could slap Wrath on it too, because Zieg has Life or Death in TRS (called "Wrath" for FE familiarity in the fan translation), which does increase his Crit as his HP drops.
  • Shadows' Protection is because, the game never tells you, but Zieg's class- Dark (or Shadow I think the fan translation uses) Knight- is immune to the backfire of the Devil Lance- it will never happen. Full after-battle damage immunity means stacking Fury would possibly be too good, so I made it only halving said damage. Too weak?
  • Def/Res Solo was chosen because I didn't want to full kit him in Fury off the bat. And Zieg doesn't want to open up to others, so a Solo suits him personally. No real reason only than rarity for why I gave him Def/Res specifically.
  • Lance Valor is only on one unit as is, and Zieg has Paragon in TRS, so it works.
  • Draconic Aura was picked for a random Special so his Wrath could buff something, it could be anything else offensive.

I made some summer versions of the 3H lords. Couldn't be arsed to give 'em stats or skills or anything but here's a sketch:

Spoiler

qjawgVD.png

Edelgard: Tropical Empress 
Weapon: Bonfire Bow (red bow)

Dimitri: King of Sandcastles
Weapon: Handful of Sand (blue dagger)

Claude: Wild Surfer
Weapon: Summer Surfboard (green tome)

5 hours ago, Scoot said:

I made some summer versions of the 3H lords. Couldn't be arsed to give 'em stats or skills or anything but here's a sketch:

Hide contents

qjawgVD.png

Edelgard: Tropical Empress 
Weapon: Bonfire Bow (red bow)

Dimitri: King of Sandcastles
Weapon: Handful of Sand (blue dagger)

Claude: Wild Surfer
Weapon: Summer Surfboard (green tome)

Pocket Sand is a hilarious idea for a knife weapon. Although I'd prefer actually attacking with a surfboard than somehow making it a tome. Maybe as a lance.

On 11/12/2019 at 6:02 AM, Hilda said:

Its funny when i think about all the things i suggested on some of my chars made it into the game in some form lol

Same here. I once made a CYL-version of F!Morgan for fun that turned out to be an uncannily close match for M!Morgan when he was released 4 months later.

• Aside from +3 Speed on my version (and missing his HP and Res super-assets) I, no joke, exactly predicted every single one of Morgan's stats.
  • My version was also a red tome infantry whose Prf weapon debuffed foes within two spaces for 5 Atk/Spd. I missed the debuff on the target and the friendly buffs, but I suppose IS was less paranoid about balance than me.
  • I also picked Dragon Fang as the special.

The other skills weren't really close, especially the unique A and B skills I thought up, but I'm still just impressed by the stat accuracy.

Now, here's a remake of the first character I posted in this thread, Farina.

Spoiler

Farina: Mercenary Flier

Description: Middle of three sisters who are Pegasus Knights of Ilia. A proud mercenary whose talent and work ethic are only matched by the fees she charges. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.

Unit Type: Lance Flier

Summonable: 5*

Weapons: Iron Lance, Steel Lance, Slaying Lance, Lance of Fortune (Mt 16, Rng 1: Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count -1). If unit's HP ≥ 50% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.)

Skills:

• Special: Galeforce
  • A: Fury 4
  • B: Acrobatics 3
  • C: Atk/Spd Oath 3

Stats:

• HP: 16/17/18 --> 37/40/43
  • Atk: 7/8/9 --> 32/35/39
  • Spd: 9/10/11 --> 34/37/40
  • Def: 5/6/7 --> 23/26/29
  • Res: 8/9/10 --> 24/28/31

Greeting:

• "Hey there! (Friend) sent me to say Hi! I'm doing this for free, so you better thank me."

Castle Quotes:

• "You did a great job today, Murphy. There's a lot of other mercenaries around this place, so we've got to work especially hard."
  • "Whew, I'm beat. Maybe it's time for a nap---Ah! No, I wasn't sleeping! I was just...thinking about home. I haven't been back in a long time."
  • "Your commander really seems like she knows her way around making money. Maybe we can trade ideas!"
  • "Where I'm from, I am simply the finest mercenary money can buy. I guarantee it."
  • "My little sister Florina is really shy, especially around men. As for my older sister Fiora, she's always so uptight about everything. But whenever Florina or I used to get in trouble, she was there to help us out."

Skill Activation:

• "Time to pay up!"
  • "Now to earn my fee!"
  • "No time to rest!"
  • "Take this!"

Level Up:

• (0-1 stats): "Shoot! I can do better than this, I swear!"
  • (2-3 stats): "Not bad, but I can still do more. Just watch."
  • (4-5 stats): "See that, Fiora? I really am the best there is."
  • (new skill): "This'll definitely help me earn my fee!"

5* Level 40 Convo:

• "Listen, Kiran, I want to say thanks. Why? Well, my homeland, Ilia, is a cold and mountainous place not fit for farming. To survive most of us have to become mercenaries. It's difficult and dangerous, and we don't get much respect from our employers either. I've worked for a lot of people who act all kind and friendly, but really it's just an act, something to try and trick us mercenaries into lowering our fees. But here in Askr the kindness from you and the rest of the Order is completely genuine. I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate that. I might even lower my price. Don't count on it though!"

You know, I don't think anyone has posted any movesets for the Part 2 versions of the Three Houses lords, which are bound to get in eventually. I might as well give it a shot.

Edelgard: Flame Emperor (Armoured, Axe)

Edelgard Portrait 5Years

Spoiler

HP/43
Atk/54 (including weapon)
Spd/17 
Def/40
Res/36

Weapon: Aymr: Might = 16, If unit initiates combat, inflicts status on foe restricting movement to 1 space through its next action. Cannot be inherited.

Assist: 

Special: Raging Storm: If unit initiates combat, grant another action after combat. Cooldown 3. Cannot be inherited.

A Skill: Armoured Boots

B Skill: Null C Disrupt

C Skill: Atk/Res Oath

Aymr gets Flickering Flower's effect since Raging Storm works better as a special. It has a low cooldown of 3, meaning if she attacks someone and eats a double on the counter (likely because of her low speed) it can be charged from one round of combat. Armoured Boots work in tandem with Aymr and Raging Storm allowing her to hit a unit, freeze them in place, and then retreat. Null C Disrupt is there to reflect her Distant Counter ability as an enemy. I know I could have just given her Distant Counter, but I wanted Armoured Boots as an A skill and we have a bunch of Distant Counter users already while Nailah's the only one who comes with Null C Disrupt. She also has 1 more move than Fortress Knights, so I felt Armoured Boots was appropriate. Attack/Res Oath is there to represent her upgraded Imperial Lineage. I would have liked to have used an Oath skill that doesn't exist already, but boosting speed or defense along with res wouldn't have conveyed the same reference.

Claude: King of Unificaion(Flying, Colourless Bow)

Claude Portrait 5Years

Spoiler

HP/38
Atk/50 (including weapon)
Spd/41 
Def/22
Res/20

Weapon: Failnaught: Might = 14, Effective against flying and dragon foes (would this deal double effective damage against flying dragons?). Enemies cannot counter attack. Cannot be inherited.

Assist: 

Special: Wind God: If at the start of turn special is fully charged, grant movement +1 to unit. Cooldown 2. Cannot be inherited. 

A Skill: Death Blow 4

B Skill: Pass 4: Unit can move through foe's spaces.

C Skill: Bridge of Friendship: At the start of turn 1, grants special cooldown count-2 to unit and unit's support partner (if any).

Failnaught prevents foes from counter attacking as a reference to Fallen Star (as well as it's increased range). Wind God doesn't do anything like what it does in game, but I can't really give him a long range attack. Splash damage or some kind of map attack could possibly work, but that's probably not all that effective and wouldn't really represent it. So I went the opposite direction and made up an ability that's nothing like it. A special that activates at the start of the turn. I wanted him to have more move than a standard flying unit, because he can attack and retreat from great distances in Heroes. Was going to give him Close Counter as his A skill, but I figure this design means he's a pure player phase unit, so I went with Death Blow instead. Pass 4 is a pretty dirt skill, but I wanted to reflect his Liechester Lineage+ ability. To compensate his pisspoor B skill, I've given him a highly desirable C skill which is basically Velouria's Weapon skill only now any unit can use it. This will charged before Wind God meaning he's gets three movement from turn 1. It's name is a reference to how he brings Fodlan and Almayria together.

Dimitri: Savior King (Infantry, Lance)

Dimitri Portrait 5Years

Spoiler

HP/43
Atk/50 (including weapon)
Spd/36 
Def/30
Res/16

Weapon: Areadbar: Might = 16. Effective against Cavalry and Flying foes. If unit's HP = 100% at the start of combat, grant Atk/Spd+7 to unit and enemy cannot make a counter attack, deals 1 damage to unit after combat. Cannot be inherited.

Assist: 

Special: Paraselene: Increase damage by 10. If unit initiated combat, unit moves 1 space away after combat. Target foe moves to unit's previous space. Cannot be inherited.

A Skill: Atk/Def Push 4

B Skill: Desperation

C Skill: Def Tactic

Atrocity is effective against all types of enemies in Three Houses, but I figured that would be too broken in Heroes. So I took away it's infantry (because infantry are too common) and armoured effectiveness (because his entire arc is about getting fucked over by Edelgard). Plus Cavalry and Flying effectiveness is an odd combination I don't think we've seen yet. Since it needs another ability, I implemented his Royal Lineage skill into his weapon by giving it Atk/Spd push and preventing enemy counter attacks (because it raises avoid). Paraselene I decided to implement wholesale. It's not the best of specials, but it's cooldown time is very small and having dragback on a special could have its uses. I decided to give him Atk/Def Push to represent how he's beaten down and hurting himself, but refuses to give up. Desperation to reflect his, uh, desperation and Defense Tactics just because he has it in game. Honestly this is probably my worst moveset of the three, but I haven't played Blue Lions yet, so that's to be expected I guess.

Limstella: Devoted Nurse (Staff, Infantry)

15 hours ago, Jotari said:

Pocket Sand is a hilarious idea for a knife weapon. Although I'd prefer actually attacking with a surfboard than somehow making it a tome. Maybe as a lance.

TBH, I can't even remember why I chose to make it a tome. If Xander can use an inflatable pool toy as an axe, then a surfboard could be one too.

On 11/20/2019 at 6:15 AM, Jotari said:

Weapon: Failnaught: Might = 14, Effective against flying and dragon foes (would this deal double effective damage against flying dragons?). Enemies cannot counter attack. Cannot be inherited.

Effectiveness does not stack, similar to Triangle Adept. The unit will still only be granted 1.5 times their Atk.

6 minutes ago, XRay said:

Effectiveness does not stack, similar to Triangle Adept. The unit will still only be granted 1.5 times their Atk.

That is what I would expect. Do we have any items that have double effectiveness on one unit, though? Well I guess we can make one using Naga even if we don't.

Edited by Jotari

2 hours ago, Jotari said:

That is what I would expect. Do we have any items that have double effectiveness on one unit, though? Well I guess we can make one using Naga even if we don't.

We do not have any Weapons that naturally have double effectiveness against a single unit. Naga is currently the only way we can do that by targeting enemies' Weapon type via Divine Fang and have the buffee wield an Effective Weapon targeting enemies' movement type.

Edited by XRay

• 3 weeks later...

A Duo Hero this time, specifically a pair I really wish was possible in their home game.

Spoiler

Morgan: Tactical Twins

Description: The son and daughter of the famous tactician Robin. Twins and rivals both, they push each other to new heights of genius. They appear in Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Unit Type: Blue Tome Infantry

Summonable: 5*

Weapons: Thunder, Elthunder, Thoron, Robin's Book (Mt 14, Rng 2: Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range. If foe's Range = 1, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.)

Skills:

• Special: Dual Strike (CD 2: Boosts damage dealt by 100%) (Skill cannot be inherited)
  • A: Bonus Doubler 3
  • B: Null C-Disrupt 3
  • C: Infantry Hexblade 3
  • Duo: Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+6 to unit and allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn.

Stats:

• HP: 16/17/18 --> 34/38/42
  • Atk: 8/9/10 --> 33/36/40
  • Spd: 8/9/10 --> 33/36/39
  • Def: 3/4/5 --> 18/22/25
  • Res: 7/8/9 --> 27/30/34

Greeting:

• "Hi there! We're here with an important message from your friend (Friend). It says...'Hello.' Heehee."

Castle Quotes:

• "This castle is so beautiful. You can really feel the history everywhere, not to mention all of the Heroes! I wonder if there were any places like this in our previous world."
  • "Cover up the pit, quick--Oh hey, Kiran. Out on patrol today? Thanks for all of the hard work you do. Uh, that shovel? My brother and I were just...testing out a new strategy for surprising enemies."
  • "When we woke up we didn't remember very much, mostly just each other and what we learned about tactics. But on the bright side, that means every new memory here is that much more precious to us."
  • "It's important for a tactician to practice every day. That's why we're playing this game of chess right now. Oh, I know what'll motivate us! Whoever wins gets to face you! How about it?"
  • "Have you seen my sister? She said she was going to the library to get some books and now I can't find--Is she playing tome stackers again? Wait a minute, I was reading that one! Sis, stop!"

Skill Activation:

• "Checkmate!" (female)
  • "Amateur." (male)
  • "Here we go!" (female)
  • "We've got you now!" (male)
  • "Like we were taught! Together!" (Duo)

Level Up:

• (0-1 stats): "How did we mess that up so badly?"
  • (2-3 stats): "The two of us can handle anything. Just watch!"
  • (4-5 stats): "We're catching up as fast as we can!"
  • (new skill): "Wow, thanks for the lesson. We'll put it to good use."

Unfortunately the naming gimmick would make it a pain to write dialogue. Well, I can dream...

With Pair-Up and Duo Heroes being fancy new mechanics, I figured I will try coming up with a new mechanic.

Double Hero! What Pair-Up and Duo Hero wants to be. Basically a permanent pair up that you cannot mix and match, and without the scoring mechanics and no extra Duo skill, but you get TWO Heroes with mostly or fully built skill sets, so you do not have to use much fodder, assuming you like the vanilla build.

Cordelia and Sumia: Ylissean Air Force

Cordelia
WeaponStorming Lance: Blue Lance, 16 Mt
Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). Grants Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.) If unit initiates combat and defeats foe, grants unit another action after combat. (Once per turn. If unit has Galeforce, Galeforce triggers, and unit has defeated foe, this skill will not trigger; and if unit defeats a second foe this turn, this skill will trigger.)
Assist: Reposition
Special: Galeforce
A: Swift Sparrow
B: Wings of Nostalgia
Unit can move to a space adjacent to any flier ally. If unit's HP ≤ 75% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.
C: Def Smoke

Sumia
WeaponTempest Spear: Blue Lance, 16 Mt
Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). Grants Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.) If unit initiates combat and defeats foe, grants unit another action after combat. (Once per turn. If unit has Galeforce, Galeforce triggers, and unit has defeated foe, this skill will not trigger; and if unit defeats a second foe this turn, this skill will trigger.)
B: Wings of Love
Any infantry ally can move to a space adjacent to unit. If unit's HP ≤ 75% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.

The idea is penta Galeforce, and with a Dancer/Singer, you can solo an entire Aether Raids defense team, assuming they do not have super strong greens.

Edited by XRay

8 minutes ago, XRay said:

Once per turn

9 minutes ago, XRay said:

if unit defeats a second foe this turn, this skill will trigger

Umm?
Also, I'd like to say that IS will never make this happen in FEH, no offense. Anyone who's played Awakening can see why.

1 minute ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Umm?
Also, I'd like to say that IS will never make this happen in FEH, no offense. Anyone who's played Awakening can see why.

I know. I am not trying to make it balanced. I prefer to throw balance out the window when fantasizing.

While I'm here, I might as well put down an idea I've had for a few days.

Spoiler

Fallen!Rinea ("Evil" Queen, not Berkut's Witch)
Description: Berkut's beloved wife and Queen of the Rigellian Empire. Cold and harsh to those potentially dangerous to her husband, she promises death to any who speak against him and his ideals. She is, however, shown to calm easily when in earshot of music or King Berkut himself. Appears in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.
Unit Type: Red Infantry Mage

Weapon: Funeral of Flowers
Exclusivity: Exclusive to Fallen!Rinea
Might and Effect: 14 Might. Def+3. Effective against flying foes. Grants the following status effect to adjacent Lance allies during combat: "Gives Atk+20% if weapon triangle advantage, Atk-20% if disadvantage".
Refine Effect: None
Visual Effect: A twister of red petals surrounds the foe from the ground. The petals then explode before scattering and disintegrating with an ash-like effect (where it looks like the petals are burning up).
Assist: None
Special: Flash Flame
Exclusivity: Anyone
Cooldown and Effect: 3 Cooldown. Boosts damage dealt by 30% of unit's combined Spd and Def.
A Passive: Elegance Shattered
Exclusivity: Exclusive to Fallen!Rinea
Effect: If unit initiates combat while adjacent to a Cavalry ally whose Atk > unit's Atk+1, inflicts penalty to foe's Res = 50% the difference during combat.
B Passive: Lull Spd/Res 3
Exclusivity: Infantry and Cavalry only
Effect: Inflicts Spd/Def-3 on foe and neutralizes foe's bonuses to Spd/Res (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.
C Passive: None

Stats
HP: 40/43/47
Atk: 29(43)/32(46)/35(49)
Spd: 32/36/39
Def: 29(32)/32(38)/36(40)
Res: 24/27/30
Superboon(s): HP, Def
Superbane(s): Spd
Neutral BST: 170 (176 with weapon)

Summon Greeting: "If by any chance you see my husband, King Berkut of Rigel, please do send him my way. He and I must discuss...matters of importance."

Castle Quotes:
Quote 1: "A country led, either by authority or logistics, is a country felled if those leading are not given proper time to rest. Come, let us walk a spell."
Quote 2: "This castle reminds me of my late...Uncle-In-Law's castle. Wide halls, warm atmosphere, and beautiful music...."
Quote 3: "Marianne? I do not know the name, nor of whom the identity belongs to. Still, it pleases me to be mistaken for one with such a beautiful name."
Quote 4: "You would do well, [Cookie Mom], to not utter the name "Alm" in front of myself or my husband. The name does not bring back pleasant memories."
Quote 5: "'To achieve victory, you have to give a price.' Even if what I fight for is in vain, I will scatter everything into ash for my King."
5* Level 40 Greeting: "Summoner...no, [Cookie Mom], I wish to discuss with you a matter of...of great importance. You see, I...*sigh*, I must apologize for my attitude toward you. My husband and I come from a land where the price of living is, most of the time, of much difficulty to pay. I do not pretend that it has not taken its toll on myself, especially when combined with the task of protecting my dear husband and King from those who do not wish for him to remain on the throne. I was not as...harsh before, as I have been with you. I shall henceforth see to it that you are not harmed, and if you so desire to I shall allow you to escort me back to my husband when all is said and done. Just think! Music and fine dining, and...ahem, yes, well...I thank you for this talk, [Cookie Mom]."

Level Up Quotes:
0-1 Stats: "Begone with this foulness! I do not wish to be seen in front of my King in such an unsightly manner!"
2-3 Stats: "It is the nature of a Queen to grow, as it is the nature of a kingdom to rise. To do otherwise would dishonor my King Berkut."
4-5 Stats: "All for my King...ALL FOR MY KING!"
New Skill: "I shall use your tools to light your enemies' funeral pyre."
Merge: "All for the glory of King Berkut!"

Battlefield Quotes:
"Bloom and scatter!"
"For my King!"
"I promise you oblivion!"
"Be cleansed with the petals!"
"Dance to the song of ash!"

(I'll work on it more later lol)

Edited by MilodicMellodi

Another Double Hero with penta Galeforce, but this time with dragons and griffins.

Cherche and Nowi: Dragons' Fury

Cherche
Weapon: Dragon's Typhoon: Blue Lance, 16 Mt
A: Death Blow
B: Minerva's Roar
Inflicts Def-7 on foe and neutralizes foe's bonuses to Def (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat. Grants Special cooldown count-2 after combat. (Skill cannot be inherited.)

Nowi
WeaponGriffin's Cyclone: Green Axe, 16 Mt
B: Dragon's Essence
Calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res. If unit's HP ≤ 75% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack and grants Special cooldown count-2 after combat. (Skill cannot be inherited.)

— — — — — — —

Another hero type idea. Versatile Weapon Heroes! A Hero can switch between TWO Weapons of different Weapon classes.

F!Robin: Divine Strategist
Weapon 1: Robin's Levin Sword: Red Sword, 16 Mt
Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range. Calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res. Inflicts Def/Res-3 on foe and neutralizes foe's bonuses to Def/Res (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.
Weapon 2: Robin's Thoron: Blue Tome, 14 Mt
Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range. Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If Special triggers before or during combat, grants Special cooldown count-2 after combat.
Special: Luna
A: Life and Death
B: Grandmaster
If foe initiates combat, unit can counterattack and make a guaranteed follow-up attack before foe's first attack. If unit initiates combat, unit can make a guaranteed follow-up attack before foe can counterattack. Neutralizes effects that prevent unit's counterattacks during combat. (Skill cannot be inherited.)
C: Savage Blow
Basically a one woman army like in Awakening.

Following the same idea, Versatile Movement Heroes! A Hero that can switch between TWO movement types.

Reinhardt: Thunder Master
Weapon: Meister Blitz: Blue Tome; 9 Mt
Inflicts Spd-5. Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range. Before combat, converts bonuses to Spd on unit into penalties. During combat, unit and foe switches Spd. If unit's Spd > foe's Spd, reduces damage from attacks during combat and from area-of-effect Specials (excluding Røkkr area-of-effect Specials) by percentage = difference between stats × 3 (max 30%). If unit initiates combat, unit moves 1 space away after combat. Unit attacks thrice. (Even if foe initiates combat, unit attacks thrice.)
Special: Friege's Eclipse: cooldown 4; Luna prerequisite
Treats foe's Def/Res as if reduced by 100% during combat. (Skill cannot be inherited.)
A: Brazen Vantage
At start of combat, if unit's HP ≤ 80%, grants Atk+7 during combat. If unit's HP ≤ 80% and foe initiates combat, unit can counterattack before foe's first attack. (Skill cannot be inherited.)
B: Special Spiral
C: Res Smoke
Give Reinhardt Hone Cavalry buffs and switch to infantry to avoid Cavalry School and walk over trenches easily. With Reinhardt almost always winning the Spd check, it means it is relatively safe let Reinhardt get into Vantage range by getting hit during his first round of combat, so he does not have to rely on Bolt Traps.

Another similar idea, Versatile Skills Heroes! A Hero that can switch between TWO entirely different skill sets, except the Weapon.

Nino: Bestest Flower
Weapon: Iris's Tome
Assist 1: Reposition
Special 1: Moonbow
A 1: Fury
B 1: Desperation
C 2: Res Smoke
Assist 2: Reposition
Special 2: Moonbow
A 2: Close Counter
B 2: Vantage
C 1: Savage Blow

Edelgard: Supreme Empress
Weapon: Victorious Charge
Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). Grants Special cooldown count-2 before combat. At start of turn, if unit is not adjacent to any foe, unit can move 1 extra space.
Assist 1: Reposition
Special 1: Galeforce
A 1: Death Blow
B 1: Bold Fighter
C 2: Atk Smoke
Assist 2: Swap
Special 2: Aether
A 2: Distant Counter
B 2: Vengeful Fighter
C 1: Def Smoke

That's the Golden Deer for ya!

Marianne: Gentle Beast
Stats at 5*LV40 (neutral IVs):
 41 HP, 29 Atk, 33 Spd, 24 Def, 40 Res (BST: 166~168)
Weapon: Blutgang: Mt 16, Rng 1. At start of turn, adjacent allies heal 5HP. Deals damage based of lower of Def or Res. Cannot be inherited.
Support: Ardent Sacrifice: Heal an ally for 10HP, but take 10 damage (requires 11 or more HP to perform)
A slot: Mark of the Beast: If exactly 3 sixes are on the screen at the same time, grants Atk+9 for one turn. Cannot be inherited.
C slot: Harmony With Nature 3: At start of turn, inflict [Nature's Wrath] on all foes for the rest of the battle.
             [Nature's Wrath] Unit may be defeated outside of combat (by Fury, Savage Blow, etc.)

Lysithea: Cursed With Blessings
 28 HP, 60 Atk, 32 Spd, 13 Def, 29 Res (BST: 161~163)
Weapon: Keen Rauðrwolf+: Mt 12, Rng 2. Effective against cavalry foes.
Special: Black Luna: Cooldown 3. Attack ignores 80% of foe's Def and Res. Cannot be inherited.
A Slot: Fury 4: Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4. Unit takes 8 damage after combat.
B Slot: Threaten Def/Res 2: At start of turn, foes within 2 spaces are inflicted with Def/Res-5 through their next actions.

Ignatz: Artistic Archer
 42 HP, 21 Atk, 39 Spd, 24 Def, 36 Res (BST: 162)
Weapon: Artist's Bow+: Mt 13, Rng 2. Slows special trigger (cooldown +1). Grants bonus to units Atk = total bonuses on unit during combat.
Support: Reposition: Place target ally on other side of unit.
Special: Iceberg: Cooldown 3. Increase damage by 50% of unit's Res.
A Slot: Flashing blow: If unit initiates combat, grants Spd+4 during combat and +1 special cooldown charge per attack (highest value only, does not stack).

• 4 weeks later...

I am kind of drooling over Azura, Triandra, and Plumeria winning Choose Your Legends, so I am thinking up some broken ass effects for them.

— — — — — — —

Azura: Vallite Dancer
Red Sword Infantry
Summoning Quote: And you thought my previous alt was broken?

Weapon: Vallite Yato: Mt 16
Unit can move as if it were a flier. Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack, and grants Special cooldown charge +1 to unit per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.) At start of turn, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+7 to allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn, and allies within 2 spaces can move one extra space.

Assist: Tsunami Force
Grants another action to target ally. If target initiates combat, grants target another action after combat. (Stacks with Galeforce. That turn only. Cannot target an ally with Sing or Dance. This skill treated as Sing or Dance.)

— — — — — — —

Triandra: Night Terror
Green Tome Flier
Summoning Quote: I am every player's night Terror, so I am obviously the best now.

Weapon: Thorns of Horror: Mt 14
Inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-7 and【Guard】on foes within 3 rows or 3 columns centered on unit during that foe's combat, and neutralizes effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to foes, or inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on unit or allies. At start of turn, resets Special, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+7, and inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-7 and【Guard】on foes within 3 rows or 3 columns centered on unit through their next action, and converts bonuses on those foes into penalties through their next action. If Sing or Dance is used, resets Special, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+7, and inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-7 and【Guard】on foes within 3 rows or 3 columns centered on target ally and unit through their next action, and converts bonuses on those foes into penalties through their next action.

Assist: Absolute Despair
Grants another action to target ally. Grants unit and all allies Special cooldown count-X, X = their Special cooldown count's maximum value. Grants the following status effect to unit and all allies for 1 turn: "Grants bonus to unit's Atk = total penalties on foe during combat." (Cannot target an ally with Sing or Dance. This skill treated as Sing or Dance.)

— — — — — — —

Plumeria: Wet Dreams
Red Tome Flier
Summoning Quote: Screw the above two other Dancers/Singers with me. I am the most broken because lewd waifus!

Weapon: Seeds of Filth: Mt 14 
Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+7 to allies within 5 rows and 5 columns centered on unit during combat. At start of turn, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+7 and inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-7 on allies and foes within 5 rows and 5 columns centered on unit for one turn, and converts bonuses on those foes into penalties through their next action and converts penalties on those allies into bonuses for one turn. If Sing or Dance is used, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+7 and inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-7 to allies and foes within 4 spaces of target ally and unit for one turn, and converts bonuses on those foes into penalties through their next action and converts penalties on those allies into bonuses for one turn

Assist: Naughty Group Activity:
Grants another action to target ally and all allies on the team. Grants the following status effect to unit and all allies for 1 turn: "Neutralizes penalties inflicted by a skill like Panic or Threaten and/or a negative status effect (preventing counterattacks or restricting movement)." (Cannot target an ally with Sing or Dance. This skill treated as Sing or Dance.)

— — — — — — —

This is something completely fucked up that thematically suits Triandra. Like, the only skill more broken than this would be Embla's Ward and Múspellflame.

Darkness of Terrifying War: 14 Mt
When defending, opposing players cannot see the map and the map appears black. Players can only see spaces near their units. Armor units have a vision range of 1 space. Infantry and cavalry have a vision range of 2 spaces. Fliers have a vision range of 3 spaces. If a unit cannot see a space the foe is attacking from, the unit cannot counterattack. At start of the player's turn, if the number of units on the defense team ≥ number of foes on the player's team, the player's units' vision range is reduced to 1.

Poor Laurent being the last to join the party, I figured I should create something for him.

Laurent: Rigorous Mage

Class: Infantry (I personally prefer him as a Sage)

Weapon type: Green tome

Weapon: Grants HP+3. If unit's HP > Foe's HP +3, inflicts Atk/SPD/DEF/RES -3 and Isolation on foes in a cardinal direction of unit. Isolation: Prevent unit to use or receive assist skills (like Bridal Fjorm basically)

Assist: None

Special: Moonbow

A: HP/Attack +2

B: None

CPanic Ploy 

---

So basically, here's the reason why I made his kit this way: I checked the whole roster of green tomes and I noticed that the vast majority of them are offensive green tomes. There's a few defensive units and but even less supportive ones (F Robin or dancers). Yes, this is basically a 4 star option (because I have enough 5 star only children, I don't need another one). Plus Laurent isn't the fastest mage in Awakening (I think). 

• 2 weeks later...

Some broken shit for Edelgard.

Edelgard: Certain Victory
Green Axe Armor
Weapon: Church Butcher: 16 Mt
Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range. Inflicts Spd-5. Unit attacks twice (even if foe initiates combat).
Special: Unstoppable Gale: cooldown 5
If unit initiates combat, grants unit another action after combat. (Once per turn.) After combat, if unit defeated foe, grants Special cooldown count-5. 
A: Imperial Grace
Inflicts Atk/Def-3 on foe, neutralizes "effective against armored" bonuses, and neutralizes foe's bonuses and neutralizes penalties on unit during combat. At start of turn, unit and adjacent allies can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.)
B: Special Fighter
C: Pulse Smoke