Create-A-Hero Thread

Sire

5 minutes ago, Jotari said:

But the idea is also to make them different from the currently existing brave weapons.

Assuming Gauntlets are colorless, that would be different enough already in my opinion. If we were to get rid of the Spd penalty, I would leave Silver Gauntlets at 8 Mt and have other Gauntlets be 7 Mt (same Mt as Brave Bow) to compensate for other effects they might have. 6 Mt feels too harsh in my opinion, as that means the unit is potentially giving up 8 points of damage (4 hits * 2 less damage per hit), which is around 10% to 16% of a unit's HP (assuming most +10+10 units to be between 50 and 80 HP).

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, XRay said:

Assuming Gauntlets are colorless, that would be different enough already in my opinion. If we were to get rid of the Spd penalty, I would leave Silver Gauntlets at 8 Mt and have other Gauntlets be 7 Mt (same Mt as Brave Bow) to compensate for other effects they might have. 6 Mt feels too harsh in my opinion, as that means the unit is potentially giving up 8 points of damage (4 hits * 2 less damage per hit), which is around 10% to 16% of a unit's HP (assuming most +10+10 units to be between 50 and 80 HP).

7mt and no speed penalty, but also no meister effect could work.

On 5/12/2020 at 8:29 AM, CWGameplay said:

A summer banner featuring some of the Leonster folk!  Tbh the Jugdral characters deserve a break.  Let them have fun, IS!

Banner Name: Leonster at Leisure

Duo Quan and Ethlyn

Reveal hidden contents

Quan and Ethlyn, Swimsuit Duo (Lance Infantry)

Duo Skill: Grants the following status to unit and adjacent units for 1 turn: Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range.

Weapon: Tropical Gáe Bolg (16 Mt, Grants Def +3.  At start of combat, if unit's Def > foe's Def, reduces foe's Atk/Def by 50% of difference between stats during combat.  (Calculates reduction before combat.  Maximum penalty of -8.))
Asisst: N/A
Special: Bonfire

A Slot: Fortress Def/Res 3
B Slot: Lull Atk/Def 3
C Slot: Def/Res Oath 3

HP: 45
ATK: 39 (53)
SPD: 15
DEF: 38 (47)
RES: 35 (41)
BST: 172

With Quan and Ethlyn, I wanted them to be a lance infantry, but I didn't want them to be an exact replica of Duo Ephraim and Lyon.  I decided to make them more defensive than offensive, hence the Duo Skill giving DC and the Tropical Gáe Bolg reducing Atk.  I chose an effect similar to the picnic weapons for the Tropical Gáe Bolg because I think that it's a really cool effect that only got used a little bit.  I also wanted to make the weapon themes of this banner Lull skills and debuffing enemies, so I thought it fit.  Looking over his stats, I may have made him a bit too min-maxed, but I think it's okay.

Leif

Reveal hidden contents

Leif, Coastal Unifier (Staff Infantry)

Weapon: Pearl Staff+ (12 Mt, At start of turn,  grants special cooldown count -1 to ally with the highest Atk.  (Excludes unit.))
Asisst: Physic+
Special: Earthwind Balm+

A Slot: HP/Atk 3 (Grants HP +6, Atk +4.)
B Slot: N/A
C Slot: Infantry Pulse 3

HP: 46 (52)
ATK: 37 (53)
SPD: 21
DEF: 33
RES: 24
BST: 161

I wanted to make Leif a healer because of his ability to wield staves after promotion in FE4 as well as I felt it suited his character, as the 'Unifier of Thracia'.  The Pearl Staff is a staff decorated with shells, with an oyster at the top that opens up to reveal a glimmering pearl whenever Leif heals another unit.  I designed his kit off of special acceleration because I thought it would be pretty unique and useful to have a staff that can give that QP effect to any unit, no matter their movement type.  Units like Ares who rely on specials, but cannot get Infantry Pulse appreciate the effect.  His A slot is just a better stat buffing skill, which I figured would be fine considering how inflated A slots have become.  HP +6 and Atk +4 should be fine if we have A slots that are giving Atk/Spd +7.  His stats are pretty generic for a healer, with his Atk being the only thing thats notably high.

Nanna

Reveal hidden contents

Nanna, Nordian Flower (G Tome Flier)

Weapon: Floral Volleyball+ (12 Mt, Inflicts Spd/Res -3 on foe and neutralizes foe's bonuses to Spd/Res (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.)
Asisst: Rally Up Res+
Special: N/A

A Slot: Swift Impact (If unit initiates combat, grants Spd +7, Res +10 during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.)
B Slot: Mystic Boost 3
C Slot: N/A

HP: 38
ATK: 35 (47)
SPD: 38
DEF: 15
RES: 29
BST: 155

Nanna is atop Pegasus, because....  I thought the game could use more good green flying units, I guess?  Her weapon is a magic volleyball that she spikes towards her enemies.  It also happens to give her Lull Spd/Res 3, which is great for her, since flying units cannot inherit Lull skills naturally.  She also comes with Swift Impact, a Res based version of the 'Steady Impact' that Eliwood and Roy's Blazing Durandal Refine gives.  This skill, in combination with her Mystic Boost, helps her take down dragons without being too threatened.  Mystic Boost also heals her after combat, meant as a nod to her Earth Sword in both FE4 and FE5.

Altena

Reveal hidden contents

Altena, Luminous Flame (Sword Flier)

Weapon: Tiki Torch+ (14 Mt, Inflicts Atk/Def -3 on foe and neutralizes foe's bonuses to Atk/Def (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.)
Asisst: Rally Atk/Spd+
Special: N/A

A Slot: Death Blow 4
B Slot: Spd/Def Ruse 3
C Slot: Joint Hone Atk

HP: 43
ATK: 40 (54)
SPD: 32
DEF: 32
RES: 20
BST: 167

Altena rides in battle wielding a flaming tiki torch - no, not that Tiki.  Just like with Nanna, she appreciates her weapon giving her the Lull Atk/Def effect, one she would not be able to obtain otherwise.  Her kit is based around debuffing the enemies with her weapon and B slot, and then using her high Atk and Death Blow 4 to try and one shot them.  Her stats, however, are pretty balanced, and allow for more build options if you'd prefer to stray away from the one-shot playstyle.

Finn (Tempest Trials Unit)

Reveal hidden contents

Finn, Relaxed Retainer (B Bow Flier)

Weapon: Crabclaw Cannon+ (12 Mt, Inflicts Spd/Def -3 on foe and neutralizes foe's bonuses to Spd/Def (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.)
Special: Moonbow

A Slot: Spd/Def Form 3 (At 5 Stars)
B Slot: Aerobatics (At 4 Stars)
C Slot: N/A

HP: 39
ATK: 36 (48)
SPD: 34
DEF: 29
RES: 20
BST: 158

You can't have Leonster without the best retainer in the series.  Finn is a Blue Bow Flier, a pretty unique type of unit.  Funny enough, the only other unit in the game with that typing is another summer unit, in Summer Lyn.  While Finn probably isn't as good as her, he's definitely a lot more available, being easily merged through Heroic Grails.  His weapon follows the theme of the others, giving him Lull Spd/Def.  He also brings Spd/Def Form 3 at 5 stars, a skill that is new and not easily obtained, but also not unrealistically valuable.  Aerobatics is a very solid skill that a lot of units run in Aether Raids and other modes, so I think it's a good skill for him to fodder at 4 stars.  His base stats aren't the craziest, but he has just enough Atk and Spd, as well as Def, that he can run a few different successful builds.

I love this and am going to be sad when these aren't our Summer heroes.  Especially if Leif is the 4* focus in this scenario.

This looks good i will give it a try 

Name: chris (is possible to put my name? My name is in a fire emblem character so let me now)

Title: solitary mage

Orb affinity: red mage

Character description: a solitary prodigy joung mage that live in an old library full of all kinds of story and magic, he dont like to be arround of none users magic

Appearence: he would have a jacket the bottom would be red with black and the hood would be black the hood would be put on when he is low HP when he is full HP he doesnt have it normal brown pants with black hair and one of his eyes would be red and the other black

HP: **** (good)
Attack: ***** (excelent)
Def: ** (bad)
Res: ***** (good)
Spd: *** (descent)
Mov: 2, infantery

Weapons:
1 star: fluz
3 star: ruin
4 star: fenrir
Perfered 5 star weapon: dark light( grants +3 atk and it reverses the triangle advantage in weapons in the game for example red is effective in green then with this book you only are effective against blue and green is effective on you and if some stars combat against this unit cancels all kinds of buffs like shove +atk/def like that)

Skills: 4* glimmer
A slot: heavy blade 3 or 4 im not sure
B slot: knowledge is power (unic for him)
(If he is against a user of sword, lance and axe he gains +5 def in combat and debuff the character that he battle)
C slot: res smoke 3

Idk if i post this but this looks good 

Name: chris (is possible to put my name? My name is in a fire emblem character so let me now)

Title: solitary mage

Orb affinity: red mage

Character description: a solitary prodigy joung mage that live in an old library full of all kinds of story and magic, he dont like to be arround of none users magic

Appearence: he would have a jacket the bottom would be red with black and the hood would be black the hood would be put on when he is low HP when he is full HP he doesnt have it normal brown pants with black hair and one of his eyes would be red and the other black

HP: **** (good)
Attack: ***** (excelent)
Def: ** (bad)
Res: ***** (good)
Spd: *** (descent)
Mov: 2, infantery

Weapons:
1 star: fluz
3 star: ruin
4 star: fenrir
Perfered 5 star weapon: dark light( grants +3 atk and it reverses the triangle advantage in weapons in the game for example red is effective in green then with this book you only are effective against blue and green is effective on you and if some stars combat against this unit cancels all kinds of buffs like shove +atk/def like that)

Skills: 4* glimmer
A slot: heavy blade 3 or 4 im not sure
B slot: knowledge is power (unic for him)
(If he is against a user of sword, lance and axe he gains +5 def in combat and debuff the character that he battle)
C slot: res smoke 3

Summon coute: oh....im chris you summoned me her with magic or with other metod

Lvl up quote:

Bad lvl up: hm? Looks like i didnt read enough knowledge

Normal lvl up: im still not good enough to be my master

Incredible lvl up: my knowledge is superior

Learn a skill quote: more books that i need to study

Battle quote:

Movement battle

1: hm?

2: and now

3:the books

Critical quotes:

1: you know magic win against weapons?

2: for my master

3: you didnt read books

Death quote: looks like...i didnt read enough...

Lvl 40 5* quote:

Oh there you are... i wanted to talk with you you have tough me enough things about this and others worlds that i didnt even know existed you have been like a master for me i know i dont like weapons but that doesnt mean i cant work with them....for a bit i have my reasons to hate them but im still gonna learn more and i will be like my master  spencer some day

Talking quote:

1: im chris i may look young but im a prodigy in dark magic

2: i hate weapons they are so...trickery 

3: master... i knwo you are loooking up to me and i promise...i will pass your knowladge to my aprentice

4: why.. you surprised me.. ypu wont do the same to my master

5:hmmm

6: lets go practice magic i dont think that weapon suit you

Edited by Potro
More things

• 2 weeks later...

I had this Ashera idea laying around for awhile, so I thought I'd throw it out there.  Also, with Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition coming out soon, I thought I'd make some Xenoblade builds!  Enjoy!

Mythic Hero: Ashera

Spoiler

Ashera, Goddess of Order (R Tome Armor)

Light Blessing: HP +5, Def +5

Weapon: Judgement (14 Mt, Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range.  If the number of allies within 3 spaces (excluding unit) is ≥ 3, grants Def +20 during combat, but after combat, if unit attacked, deals 10 damage to allies within 3 spaces.)
Special: Glacies

A Slot: Def/Res Bond 4
B Slot: Mantle (At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, inflicts special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack.  (Only highest value applied.  Does not stack.)  At the start of every second turn, restores 10 HP.  (Skill cannot be inherited.))
C Slot: Breath of Life 4 (After combat, if unit attacked, restores 10 HP to allies within 2 spaces.)

HP: 57
ATK: 40 (54)
SPD: 16
DEF: 18
RES: 38
BST: 169

If we have Yune, we need Ashera!  And here she is, generally designed to balance out Yune as an opposite.  Red tome, armored, and Light Mythic.  I tried to base Judgement off of how her boss fight worked in Radiant Dawn, where you had to defeat her surrounding allies before you could really hurt her, as her surrounding allies take 10 damage and protect her.  Her weapon originally only worked if she had 3 allies within 2 spaces, but I thought it would be too weak and buffed it to 3.  Judgement gives her +20 Def, similarly to how Flora's weapon does, so she has even defenses of 38/38 without sacrificing her other stats.  She comes with Def/Res Bond 4, in order to increase her bulk to a very respectable 45/45.  She has a personal skill in Mantle, which is just basically a better version of Guard combined with Renewal.  I made this before Special Fighter came out, so it's not as good as it was when I first came up with it, but I still think it's fitting, and it's good for a more budget build.  She then also has Breath of Life 4, which is a huge buff.  It abandons the need to initiate combat, and now reaches 2 spaces to heal for 10 HP.  With correct positioning, she can heal off the damage that her own weapon does to her allies.

Shulk

Spoiler

Shulk, Wielder of the Monado (Sword Infantry)

Weapon: Monado (16 Mt, Accelerates special trigger (-1 cooldown count).  Effective against armored foes.  In combat against an armored foe grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +5 and neutralizes effects that prevent unit's follow-up attacks.)
Special: Vision (5 CD, Reduces damage from foe's attack by 100%.  (Skill cannot be inherited.))

A Slot: Sparrow Breath (If foe imitates combat, grants Atk/Spd +3 during combat and Special cooldown charge +1 per attack.  (Only highest value applied.  Does not stack.)
B Slot: Special Spiral 3
C Slot: Infantry Breath 3

HP: 48
ATK: 39 (55)
SPD: 40
DEF: 27
RES: 19
BST: 173

With Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition right on the horizons, I thought I'd make some FEH builds for an unlikely but dream-worthy crossover!  Shulk's entire build is focused around two things: Slaying armors (mechon) and activating his vision.  His personal weapon, the Monado, accelerates his special and gives him big buffs against armored units.  His personal special is Vision, a 5 cooldown defensive special (4 with the Monado) that negates 100% of damage, allowing him to effectively dodge an attack.  The rest of his kit is based around triggering that special, with Special Spiral knocking it down to 2 cooldown after he's activated it once, and then Sparrow Breath (a simple combination of Fierce and Darting Breath) allowing him to trigger it quickly again.  His C Slot, Infantry Breath, is based off of his abilities to use Monado Enchant to buff his allies, as well as using his own visions to help them out.  He's got a pretty offensive statline, but his naturally high speed makes him a good user of Close Call or Repel, and with his Vision, he makes a surprisingly good tank.

Melia

Spoiler

Melia, High Entia Princess (Colorless Tome Infantry)

Weapon: Elemental Discharge (14 Mt, Grant Atk +3.  If Special triggers before combat, grants special cooldown count -3 after combat.  If Special is ready, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +3 to allies within 2 spaces during combat.)
Asisst: Ardent Sacrifice+ (Heals adjacent ally 15 HP. and neutralizes negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, restricting movement, etc.) that last through ally's next action.  Unit loses 15 HP (but cannot reach 0 this way).
Special: Blazing Light

A Slot: N/A
B Slot: Lull Spd/Res 3
C Slot: Shadow Stitch (At start of turn, restricts foes' movement to 1 space in cardinal directions with Res < unit's Res through their next actions.  (Skill cannot be inherited.))

HP: 38
ATK: 37 (54)
SPD: 38
DEF: 18
RES: 31
BST: 163

Being my favorite Xenoblade character, once I got start on making Shulk I knew she needed to be next.  I struggled with her build a lot, thanks to her incredibly unique and diverse playstyle.  I eventually settled on a colorless tome, with them being all the rage recently, as well as giving her a build based around special spamming.  It may not be the most unique of builds, but it really fits how she works in Xenoblade.  In Xenoblade, Melia chooses different elements to buff her and her allies, and then gets rid of those buffs in exchange for big bursts of elemental damage.  This is a similar idea, where she uses different elements (different AOE specials) to get repeated burst damage, while buffing her allies at the same time.  She also comes with Ardent Sacrifice+, which mostly just represents how much the poor girl got shafted by the story.  Lull Spd/Res 3 is just a great tool, as well as one that most AOE nukes can't ever run.  She comes with a personal C slot as well, Shadow Stitch, which effectively is just "Movement Ploy".  It's a powerful skill, but her Res isn't the highest, so I don't think it's all too broken.  Overall, her uniqueness as a colorless tome and AOE nuke make her very powerful.

Sharla

Spoiler

Sharla, Colony 6 Medic (Green Bow Infantry)

Weapon: Gadolt's Rifle (14 Mt, Grants Spd +3.  Effective against flying foes.  Calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.  If unit's HP ≥ 50%, grants Atk +7 during combat.)
Asisst: Heal Bullet (Rng 2, Restores HP = 75% of Atk.  (Minimum of 8 HP.)  (Skill cannot be inherited.))
Special: Heal Round (3 CD, Boosts damage by 40% of unit's Def.  Restores 15 HP to unit and all allies after combat.  (Healing does not stack if triggered more than once per combat. HP restored to allies even if unit's HP reaches 0.)  (Skill cannot be inherited.))

A Slot: Atk/Def Form 3
B Slot: N/A
C Slot: Fortify Def 4

HP: 42
ATK: 37 (51)
SPD: 32 (35)
DEF: 33
RES: 24
BST: 168

Despite her role as a bow unit, Sharla is meant to be a healer through and through.  Her non-inheritable Assist and Special are both meant to push her as a support unit.  Heal Bullet is just basically a stronger version of Physic+, healing based off of 75% of her Atk rather than 50%.  Heal Round is very similar to Young Merric's Righteous Wind, healing 15 HP to everybody after combat if it triggers.  Her weapon is an ether rifle, effective against flying foes and calculating damage based off the foe's lower defensive stat.  It also gives her a great +7 attack as long as she is above half health, which shouldn't be too hard thanks to her special.  Her adaptive damage, attack boost, and good attack make her a pretty good unit at OHKOing fliers and other blue and green foes.  The rest of her kit is just meant to buff her and her allies.  She's surprisingly tanky in Xenoblade, which is why I decided to give her good Def.

Edited by CWGameplay

• 3 weeks later...

Some movesets for the Cindered Shadows characters.

Yuri:Underground Lord (Red Dagger, Infantry)

Yuri Portrait

Spoiler

HP: 45 

Atk: 46 (including weapon)

Spd: 34

Def:26

Res:22 

Weapon:  Fire Sweep Dagger+: Mt 11. Unit and Foe cannot counter attack. Dagger 7.

Assist: Foul Play: Range = 2. Swap places with target ally.

Special: 

A Skill: 

B Skill: Fetters of Dromi: If movement assist skill is used by unit, unit is granted another action, but cannot attack or use assists. Cannot be inherited.

C Skill: Honorable Spirit: If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants atk/spd/def/res +5 during combat. Cannot be inherited.

Fire Sweep Dagger doesn't exist in Three Houses, but Yuri's crest does occasionally prevent counter attacks, so I think it works for him. Like in Three Houses, Foul Play and Fetters of Dromi work in Tandem to allow him to get other allies out of attack range and then have him escape himself. Honorable Spirit is his personal skill in Three Houses, where it's basically a weaker Atk solo. I decided to expand it out to all stats but not provide as large a boost as solos currently provide.

Balthus: King of Grappling (Colourless Gauntless, Infantry)

Balthus Portrait

Spoiler

HP: 42

Atk: 47 (including weapon)

Spd: 32

Def:31

Res:26 

Weapon:  Vajra Mushti: Mt 7. Unit attacks twice. At the start of combat, if unit's HP < 80%, grants Atk/Def+7 during combat. Cannot be inherited.

Assist: Ardent Sacrifice

Special: Penuma Gale: Boost damage bu 80% of unit's res. Cooldown 2. Cannot be inherited.

A Skill: EviscerateCalculates damage using the lower of enemies def or res. Cannot be inherited.

B Skill: Vantage

C Skill: 

Balthus is the reason I think Gauntlets will get into the game eventually. He does have an axe in some artowrk, but them not giving him the Vajra Mushti is something I don't really see. Turning it into an axe doesn't really seem feasible either. On the subject of gauntlets, I've ditched the speed penalty and the player phase requirements and given them 1mt over what I had for Seiros. Vajra Mushti in particular gets the Brazen Atk/Def effect to simulate Balthus's personal skill King of Grappling. He gets Ardent Sacrifice as his assist to help him get into Brazen range and also because War Monks can heal. Eviscerate does conditional damage in Three Houses so I've ported that rather directly to his A skill (A because that's where Sourcery Blade is and it's virtually the same skill minus a condition). Penuma Gale is his special, basically being a quicker charging Glacies.

Happi: Beast Master (Red Beast, Mounted)

Hapi Portrait

Spoiler

HP: 38

Atk: 50 (including weapon)

Spd: 21 

Def:24

Res:43 (including weapon)

Weapon:  Monster Sigh: A Mt14. Res+3. Effective against beast units. If at the start of combat, unit's special is charged, unit may make a follow up attack before the foe can counter attack (does not grant a guaranteed follow up attack). At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2, and if unit initiates combat, inflicts Atk/Def-4 on foe during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.

Assist: 

Special: Glacies

A Skill: Uncanny Blow: If unit's Res > foe's Res, grants Special cooldown charge +1 and deals +5 damage to foe per unit's attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)

B Skill: Monstrous Appeal: In combat against a beast foe, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and foe cannot counterattack or make a follow-up attack.

C Skill: 

Rather than another mounted mage, I decided to make full use of her gimmick and make her a beast unit. We're not going to get very many more mounted beast units at all, it seems. Lyre is basically the only option left without getting creative like this. I wanted her mage aspect to still be appearant so I've given her very good Res, though I didn't want to make her a clone of Selkie so I made her very slow. Her B skill is like Marth's Binding Shield only for Beasts, making the anti beast unit. Though she's still a bit paper thin on the defense side. Uncanny Blow is a hit version of Death Blow in Fire Emblem, but since hit doesn't exist in Heroes, it's been converted to a special charger. And when I was there, I decided to just go ahead and make it a version of flashing blade. Combined with a powerful Glacies she becomes quite the offensive beast (pun intended). If the first attack doesn't fell an enemy she can perform a follow up attack before the enemy can counter attack. Though she won't find it easy to perform a follow up attack against non beast units. She would be a good contented for the Brash Assault seal though.

Constance: Sorcery Incarnate (Blue Tome, Flying)

Constance Portrait

Spoiler

Atk: 48 (including weapon)

Spd: 38 

Def:17

Weapon:  Abraxas: Mt 14. Spd+3. If unit is hit by an attack targeting Res, grants atk/spd/def/res +6 and move +1 after combat. Cannot be inherited.

Assist: Reposition

Special: 

A Skill: Bonus Doubler

B Skill: 

C Skill: Circadian Beat: At start of odd-numbered turns, grants Def/Res+6 to unit. At the start of even-numbered turns, grants Atk/Spd+6 to unit. Cannot be inherited.

Transmute I decided to represent in her weapon. Honestly it's probably not that great a skill given enemies are unlikely to target her with magic and that she's unlikely to tank  more than one attack on enemy phase, so I decided to buff it by also increasing her movement for the following player phase. Her personal skill Circadian Beat I decided to implement by making it a Wave skill, only it activates every turn only changing the stat boost depending. Like in game her defenses are weak so it's better when it's boosting her offenses. Though her Bonus Doubler means that any buffs to her are going to make a big difference.

Aelfric: Ashen Verrat (Green Beast, Flying)

350?cb=20200131131619

Spoiler

HP: 50

Atk: 57 (including weapon)

Spd: 16 

Def:30 (including weapon)

Weapon: Chalice of Blood: Mt=14. Grants Def+3. At the start of combat, if unit's HP=100%, grants atk/spd/def/res+6 and unit may counter attack regardless of foe's range. At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, unit can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.) If unit transforms, grants Atk+2. Cannot be inherited.

Assist: 

Special: Umbral Surge: Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a wide area around target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res). If unit's HP >70%, foes take damage equal to unit's Atk*1.5 minus foe's Def or Res). Beasts only. Cooldown 4.

A Skill: 

B Skill: Enhanced Fortitude: At the start of combat, if unit's HP = 100%, foe cannot make a follow up attack, unit makes a guaranteed follow up attack and foe's damage is reduced by half. Cannot be inherited.

C Skill: Umbral Leech: At start of turn, if unit's HP < 100%, deal 10 damage to all units (both ally and enemy) within 2 spaces. Restore HP to unit = number of damaged units*10, grant boost to atk/spd/def/res = number of damaged units and grant cooldown charge = number of damaged units. Cannot be inherited.

Choice here was to make him armoured or flying. I decided to go for flying for a few reasons. To start with the number of potential flying beasts compared to armours is very low. Basically one more of each colour and that's only if several underwhelming laguz manage to get in. I also wanted the Chalice to have Distant Counter like it provides in game, which is a reference that would be lost if he were armoured. Finally despite being a stationary boss, he is actually quite mobile given the way he teleport all over the place, so it does fit his play style. I figure Aelfric could levitate while untransformed all mages in Three Houses can levitate at least a little.

Anyway, on to his moveset. Over in the weapon refinery thread I made some suggestions for a refine for Fallen Celica based around always trying to have her high HP. I've taken that philosophy and brought it to the max here by having Aelfric be based entirely around having high HP. The origin for this mostly comes from his C skill which has him sucking the life out of his assisting units like he does in Three Houses, only I've expanded it out to enemy units too. In total, if he has full HP, he gets distant counter, a combat boos of +6 to all stats, a guaranteed follow up attack, protection from enemy follow up attacks and receives half damage from enemies. Depending on how his C skill is used he can also have large buffs to all his own stats as well as a charged special. This makes him an exceptionally powerful units, however it does leave him as a bit of a one trick pony so to speak, as after that first hit he'll go down quite quickly due to his poor speed. He has one other massive asset however, in that, because he can damage his own allies, he is able to easily place allies into Brazen/Desperation range.

Edited by Jotari

Weird. In light of comparisons to Fomortiis Lyon who has a similar stat build, I wanted to edit in Aelfric having a blade tome effect instead of combat stat boosts for more punch, but it won't let me edit my previous comment, even though I edited him into that comment yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Hong Nhi said:

Name: Mark (FE7)

Class : Wind Sage  Weapon: Tomes, Knives

+ Skills

- Spd + 2

- Canto : After performing an action, user can use their leftover movement.

- Odd Rhythm : Hit rate and Avoid +15 during odd numbered Turns

- Outdoor Fighter+ : Hit rate and Avoid +20 when fighting outdoors

- Rally Speed+ : Speed +6 to all allies within a 4 tile radius for one Turn

- Pass : User can move through tiles occupied by an enemy unit

+ Growthrates :

HP STR MAG SKL SPD LUK DEF RES
45 35 45 45 45 45 45

This is for Heroes. There's no hit/avoid or magic or skl or dual weapon use.

3 hours ago, Jotari said:

This is for Heroes. There's no hit/avoid or magic or skl or dual weapon use.

Thank for remind me.. I wish I could say sorry . 

I can't play FE:Heroes from my country. Maybe due to country-restrict ? T_T So I don't know much about this game

Edited by Hong Nhi

Since were running out of main lords to really pull from for legendaries. Outside of 3 houses of course. I thought i'd give it a go to write up some legendary concepts for some non main lords who I feel would make interesting and unexpected choices for one. First one is Minerva. Being built around ignis nukes and physical tanking via a unique A skill that grants Iotes shield and distant foil in one.  Also being the first flier with special spiral access via pref weapon.

Legendary Minerva: Axe Flier
HP: 40 Atk: 38 Spd: 36 Def: 38 Res: 19

Blazing Hauteclere: 16 MT. If Special triggers before or during combat, grants Special cooldown count-2 after combat. Deals +10 damage when Special triggers.

Special: Ignis

A: Iote's Ward: Neutralizes "effective against flying" bonuses. If sword, lance, axe, bow, dagger, or beast foe initiates combat, grants Atk/Def+5 to unit during combat and unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range.

B: Chill Atk/Spd 2

C Flier Guidance 3

Others i'm currently in the process of writing up are Sothe, Elincia, Caeda, and Ninian.

Edited by Faellin

1 hour ago, Faellin said:

Since were running out of main lords to really pull from for legendaries. Outside of 3 houses of course. I thought i'd give it a go to write up some legendary concepts for some non main lords who I feel would make interesting and unexpected choices for one. First one is Minerva. Being built around ignis nukes and physical tanking via a unique A skill that grants Iotes shield and distant foil in one.  Also being the first flier with special spiral access via pref weapon.

Legendary Minerva: Axe Flier
HP: 40 Atk: 38 Spd: 36 Def: 38 Res: 19

Blazing Hauteclere: 16 MT. If Special triggers before or during combat, grants Special cooldown count-2 after combat. Deals +10 damage when Special triggers.

Special: Ignis

A: Iote's Ward: Neutralizes "effective against flying" bonuses. If sword, lance, axe, bow, dagger, or beast foe initiates combat, grants Atk/Def+5 to unit during combat and unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range.

B: Chill Atk/Spd 2

C Flier Guidance 3

Others i'm currently in the process of writing up are Sothe, Elincia, Caeda, and Ninian.

If we were to get another Minerva I'd like to see her as something other than an axe wielder. We already have two flying axe Minervas. And she has used other weapons. In fact she couldn't even use axes before Shadow Dragon. She even used a levin sword in her original appearance.

As a followup to my post last night, another legendary hero concept I wrote up, Sothe. IS considers him a lord according to the anniversarry thing. So I decided to give him the same treatment they all get. Plus he falls into the category of "Major character who isn't really a main lord" His appearance for this would be based off of his class promotion in radiant dawn part 4.

Few quick notes: The bane skill in radiant dawn honestly sucked because it would trigger alot of the time when you were going to kill the enemy regardless. So I made the 1 HP part of it ONLY trigger if they would survive the hit regularly. If Sothe would land the kill, the only part that would activate is the speed portion of it. The weapon basically combines the gravity effect with the hit and run ability. Making him a fantastic unit for kiting enemies.

Legendary Sothe: Whisper of Dawn: Colorless Infantry Dagger (Wind)
Atk: 38
Spd: 39
Def: 26
Res 20

Weapon: Baselard: 14 MT: if unit initiates combat, inflicts status on foe restricting movement to 1 space through its next action. If unit initiates combat, unit moves 1 space away after combat.

Special: Bane: 3 charge: Boosts damage by 30% of unit's Spd. If foe would survive hit. Reduce foes HP to 1

A: Life and Death 4

B: Chill Def 3

C  Atk/Spd Oath 3

Edited by Faellin

3 hours ago, Faellin said:

As a followup to my post last night, another legendary hero concept I wrote up, Sothe. IS considers him a lord according to the anniversarry thing. So I decided to give him the same treatment they all get. Plus he falls into the category of "Major character who isn't really a main lord" His appearance for this would be based off of his class promotion in radiant dawn part 4.

Few quick notes: The bane skill in radiant dawn honestly sucked because it would trigger alot of the time when you were going to kill the enemy regardless. So I made the 1 HP part of it ONLY trigger if they would survive the hit regularly. If Sothe would land the kill, the only part that would activate is the speed portion of it. The weapon basically combines the gravity effect with the hit and run ability. Making him a fantastic unit for kiting enemies.

Legendary Sothe: Whisper of Dawn: Colorless Infantry Dagger (Wind)
Atk: 38
Spd: 39
Res 20

Weapon: Baselard: 14 MT: if unit initiates combat, inflicts status on foe restricting movement to 1 space through its next action. If unit initiates combat, unit moves 1 space away after combat.

Special: Bane: 3 charge: Boosts damage by 30% of unit's Spd. If foe would survive hit. Reduce foes HP to 1

A: Life and Death 4

B: Chill Def 3

C  Atk/Spd Oath 3

That's the way it works in Radiant Dawn already. Bane will never activate on a killing blow.

Just finished a new batch of concepts. To avoid flooding the topic with posts. I'll just leave all my recent ones here on this post. And I would actually like to hear thoughts on these. It helps me improve on future concepts and such. Since its something I kind of enjoy in my spare time.

Concept 1: Xander: Nohrian Legend

Spoiler

Concept is based around Xander being a massive physical wall  who more or less ignores doubles from foes. While applying some nice debuffs for his allies. And granting them a desperation effect if Xander initiates combat next to them. Went with him inheriting Garon's axe Bolverk because its fitting that the new king of nohr weilds the weapon. And we really are lacking in the axe cavalier department.

Axe Cavalry (Earth)

HP: 44 Atk: 38 Spd: 20 Def: 38 Res: 22

Weapon: Bolverk: 16 MT: Def +3. Unit can counterattack regardless of foes range. If unit is above 50% HP, unit and foe cannot make followup attack

Special: Luna

A: Sturdy Stance 3

B: No Justice: If unit initiates combat. Grants adjacent allies "unit attacks twice before foe can counterattack"

C Atk / Def Smoke 3: Inflicts Atk and Def -7 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions after combat.

Concept 2: Sigurd: Holy Crusader

Spoiler

This concept is more or less an expansion of his regular versions base kit. About reducing damage from followup attacks. While improving on it and adding a new twist to it with a unique B skill. Making him into a powerful anti range tank. I wrote this up before legendary Seliph so there is some bit of overlap with the whole DC tanking bit. So don't blame me if it just sounds like legendary Seliph in some areas. Its not a recent concept, just one I had lying around in my backlog for over a year.

Sword Cavalry (Water)
HP: 46 Atk: 40 Spd: 22 Def: 38 Res: 28

Sacred Tyrifang 16 MT: Reduces damage taken from tome, bow, dagger, and staff attacks by 50%. If unit is attacked consecutively, Reduce damage of second hit by 80%

Special: Glimmer

A: Distant Foil: Grants defense / resistance +5 if foe uses bow, tome, dagger, or staff. Unit can counter attack regardless of foes range

B: Baldr's Legacy: Unit and foe attacks twice before counter attack. (Basically gives himself, and his opponent a brave weapon / desperation effect)

C Distant Guard 3

Concept 3: Alfonse: Askran King

Spoiler

The concept is based around some hopeful character development where Fonse gets over his unwillingness to get close to allies for fear of them having to return to their own worlds. And him realizing getting close to them is a good thing since it helps morale and their fighting spirit. So the concept takes bond like skills and amplifies them to a new level. Strength in numbers and all. Even getting the close call damage reduction based on number of allies within 2 spaces. Open the Future also might as well be his signature special at this point.

Sword Infantry: (Earth)

HP: 46 Atk: 38 Spd: 29 Def: 35 Res: 26

Weapon: Mystic Fólkvangr: Grants def +3. At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to an ally, Unit can make garunteed followup attack and can counter attack regardless of foes range

Special: Open the Future

A: Atk / Def Bond 4: If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Def+7 during combat. and neutralizes unit's penalties to Atk/Def during combat.

B: Askran Insight: reduces damage from attacks during combat and from area-of-effect Specials (excluding Røkkr area-of-effect Specials) by percentage = Number of allies within 2 spaces. 15% per ally. Maximum 40%. Grants allies within 2 spaces atk / spd / def / res +2 for one turn.

C Atk / Def Oath 3

And finally, lets finish off with a mythic. Concept 4: Gotoh, Archsage of the Stars

Spoiler

The idea behind this concept is being able to shut down damage reduction skills via close call and repel. Starlight is known for being the one spell capable of breaking through the dark barrier of Imhullu, so I thought it would be fitting for this weapon to be a go-to damage reduction nullifier. And having the speed check be tied to his res stat opens up some new design space as well. His unique C skill is more or less a flavor thing for him, in the archanea games the lightsphere would make the weilder immune to crits. So having a unique skill that completely negates specials if Gotoh engages is the best I could really do for it. But you may think I wrote this specifically because I have a personal vendetta against the likes of Mareeta and Larcei, well thats part of it.

Blue Tome Infantry: (Astra)

HP: 41 Atk: 38 Spd: 21 Def: 24 Res: 38

Weapon: Starlight: 16 MT: Grants res +3. If unit initiates combat and foes res is lower then units res, unit makes guaranteed followup attack. Disables non-Special skills that "reduce damage by X%."

A: Mirror Strike 3: If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Res+7 during combat.

B: Lull Atk / Res 3

C Lightsphere: If unit initiates combat, disables the use of foes special skills.

Edited by Faellin

• 2 weeks later...

We still haven't gotten any canonical armoured bow users in the game yet. And since it seems like they're not going to give us the likes of Xavier any time soon, ballisticians seem like they are a good option. It's essentially what they were in the first game.

Jake: Anna's Love (Green Bow, Armoured)

Jake

Spoiler

HP: 47 

Atk: 55 (including weapon)

Spd: 18

Def:35

Weapon:  Arrowspate: Mt 12.Effective against flying foes. In combat against a flying foe, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and foe cannot counterattack or make a follow-up attack. Deals 7 damage to foes within 2 spaces of foe after combat. Cannot be inherited.

Assist: 

Special: Dragon Fang:

A Skill: 

B Skill: Wary Fighter

C Skill: True Love:  At the start of turn 1, grants special cooldown count-2 to unit and unit's support partner (if any). Cannot be inherited.

Jake as the poster boy of Ballisticans leans into the most common use of ballista, as flying controlling utility. To that end not only does his arrowspate have the customary effectiveness against flying foes, but it doubles down on anti flying properties by guaranteeing a double. It also has build in multi phase Savage Blow (all ballista have this) His C skill is based of Veloura's effective and obviously harkens to how his basic character premise is being Anna's girlfriend. He's a green unit because he uses axes in other appearances.

In terms of stats he leans pretty heavily into attack, this isn't really in keeping with how Ballistas function in Shadow Dragon, but it does make sense. Speed is his dump stat, so he needs to depend on wary fighter for surviving, even though his defense is pretty good. This is in keeping with how in most games ballista can't double.

If Jake were to get into the game he'd have to be a Forging Bonds focused unit with Anna finding herself uncontrollably attracted to him.

Beck: Born Shooter (Blue Bow, Armoured)

Beck

Spoiler

HP: 44 

Atk: 50 (including weapon)

Spd: 31

Def: 20

Res:32 

Weapon:  Thunderbolt: Mt 12. Effective against flying and bow foes. In combat against a bow  foe, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and foe cannot counterattack or make a follow-up attack. Deals 7 damage to foes within 2 spaces of foe after combat. Cannot be inherited.

Assist: 

Special: Iceberg

A Skill: Sorcery Blade

B Skill: Special Fighter

C Skill: 

Beck comes with Thunderbolt in his own game which is an anti ballista ballista. It's been incorporated here as an anti bow bow, dealing effective damage to bow users and comes with bow breaker. Since Thunderbolt seems to have magic of some sort, I've leaned into giving Beck good res and Sorcery Blade on his A slot.

Grigas: Wooden Cavalier (Red Bow, Armoured)

latest?cb=20100401203811

Spoiler

HP: 48 

Atk: 58 (including weapon)

Spd: 25

Def: 28

Res:18

Weapon:  Pachyderm: Mt 12. Effective against flying foes.  If unit initiates combat, grants Atk+8 during combat. Deals 7 damage to foes within 2 spaces of foe after combat. Cannot be inherited.

Assist: 

Special:

A Skill: 

B Skill: Bold Fighter

C Skill: Wooden Cavalry:  Grants Atk/Spd+4 to bow and armoued allies within 2 spaces during combat. Cannot be inherited.

Grigas would steal Mustafa's title of most obscure boss if he were to get into the game, but he's a named Ballistician and that's good enough for me. He is all about devastating attack at the cost of all else. To this extent he gets Death Blow 4 on his weapon and innate Bold Fighter. His C skill boosts armoured and bow units to reflect how he leads the wooden cavalry.

Kiragi: Upbeat Archer (Colourless Bow, Armoured)

Kisaragi fullportrait

Spoiler

HP: 46 

Atk: 51 (including weapon)

Spd: 31

Def: 27

Weapon:  Stone Hoist: Mt 12. Effective against flying and bow foes. Deals 10 damage to foes within 2 spaces of foe after combat. Cannot be inherited.

Assist: Reposition

Special: 

A Skill: Armoured Boots

B Skill: 

C Skill: Oppertunity Shot: At start turn, deal ( (unit's atk-foe's defense)/2 ) to all enemies within 3 squares. Cannot be inherited.

Rounding off my ballisticians with a colourless one is a fates character, Kiragi, the only Fates archer left I can think of. Kiragi will probably get in the game eventually, but I highly doubt it will be as a ballistician. Still, a man can dream. I've given him the stone hoist to fill out the Ballista weapons (though hoist flame is still available, maybe for Xane). The idea of this one is to revolve around dealing more damage to a wider number of foes. He also got the Fate's Ballistican skill Oppertunity Shot and to reference Sure Footed, he's received armoured boots on his A slot.

Edited by Jotari

Just for fun, I made a Tellius banner. Introduces a couple of far-ranging tomes, which I’m sure have been theorized different ways for Heroes before but this is how I envision them. Also introduces some new skills and makes some previously, stupidly rare skills slightly more accessible. Tormod would be also accessible in the 4* pool, but his C skill’s third tier would unlock at 5*. 

Tormod: Liberation's Friend

Spoiler

Red Infantry Tome (BST 155) 

HP: 36

Atk: 34

Spd: 35

Def: 26 (Superboon)

Res: 24 (Superbane)

Weapon: Meteor: 12 MT and 3 RANGE: Unit and foe cannot counterattack. Effective against beast foes. After combat, deals 7 damage to target and foes within 1 space of target. Non-inheritable. 

Special: Growing Flame

B: Celerity: Unit can move 1 additional space. Non-inheritable. 

😄 R Tome Valor 3

Tormod isn't too impressive in terms of raw firepower, and he is powerless to defend himself without sacrificing Celerity. He is, though, ironically, an effective anti-beast unit, while his personal B-special (granting him a Cavalier's movement while allowing Tormod to not be dragged down by the limitations of Cavaliers) combined with his distant tome makes him ideal for softening up foes for his allies to swarm in. Additionally, R Tome Valor is no longer exclusive to W!Tharja. IS would probably not be generous enough to allow this, unfortunately lol

Pelleas: Sorrowful Prince

Spoiler

Colorless Infantry Tome (BST 156)

HP: 46 (Superboon)

Atk: 37

Spd: 32

Def: 18

Res: 23 (Superbane)

Weapon: Carreau: 13 MT and 3 RANGE: Unit and foe cannot counterattack. Targets the lower of foe’s Def or Res. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts status on target and foes within 1 space of target restricting movement to 1 space through their next actions. Non-inheritable. 

Special: Miracle

A: C Duel Infantry 3

B: Even Follow-Up 3: If it is an even-numbered turn, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and foe cannot make a follow-up attack. 

Pelleas provides players with a skill previously exclusive to Loki, while also introducing the Even-turn-based counterpart to an exclusive skill of H!Hector. As a unit, he has respectable firepower thanks to his weapon's specializing effect, and combined with his ability to inflict Gravity would make him an obnoxious foe potentially. To compensate, his defenses are mediocre as a result of over-investment in HP and his inability to counterattack. 

Of note, in RD the far-ranged dark tome is called Fenrir, but as Fenrir already exists in Heroes (strangely, a totally un-noteworthy skill), I chose Carreau instead. 

Duo Janaff & Ulki: King’s Eyes and Ears

Spoiler

Green Beast Flier (BST 161)

HP: 36

Atk: 35 (Superboon)

Spd: 37 (Superbane)

Def: 20

Res: 33

Weapon: Discerning Wings: 10 MT: Unit attacks twice. (Even if foe initiates combat, unit attacks twice.) At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, unit can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.) If unit transforms, grants Atk +2. 

Assist: Rally Up Spd+: Grants Spd+6 to target ally and allies within 2 spaces of target (excluding unit) for 1 turn.

A: Swift Strike 3: If unit initiates combat, grants Spd+7 and Res+6 during combat. 

B: Aerobatics 3

😄 Burnish Fliers: Grants flying allies within 2 spaces Spd/Res+4 during combat.

Duo Skill: Grants [Mercy] to unit and allies within 2 spaces of unit. At start of every third turn, if Duo Skill has already been used, unit can use Duo Skill again.  [Mercy] Grants the following effect for one turn: Unit can move to a space adjacent to any ally with HP ≤ 50%. 

Not much to be said, really. Duo Janaff would be a fearsome PP unit, having a brave weapon combined with decent Atk (an asset here would be incredible) and blistering Spd. Additionally, he introduces the Rally Up Spd+ skill, as well as the third tier of Swift Strike. He introduces the Burnish class of skill as well, in this case for fliers, although Burnish would likely end up being more niche than Goad or Ward skills. Janaff's greatest contribution, though, would be his Duo skill, effectively providing himself and allies with Wings of Mercy 3, freeing up B slots for other useful skills. 

Tauroneo: Rider General

Spoiler

Blue Lance Armor (BST 171)

HP: 48 (Superbane)

Atk: 37

Spd: 26 (Superboon)

Def: 38

Res: 22

Weapon: Wishblade: 16 MT: Accelerates Special trigger (-1). If foe initiates combat, grants Spd/Def+4 to unit and grants Special cooldown charge +1 per unit’s attack. Non-inheritable.

A: Steady Posture 3

😄 Galvanize Armor: Grants armored allies within 2 spaces Spd/Def+4 during combat. 

Tauroneo boasts the Steady Posture 3 skill previously exclusive to Shannan. His personal weapon, wielded by Bryce and Levail in PoR/RD, grants a slightly subdued effect as Steady Posture as well as accelerating Tauroneo's potential to activate his Special. His C slot introduces the Galvanize skill, similar to Burnish but with a Def emphasis. 

Conquest!Garon (pre-endgame)

Spoiler

Unit Type: Axe Armor

HP: 56
Atk: 40 (59 w/ weapon)
Spd: 15
Def: 38
Res: 36
BST: 185 (204 w/ weapon)

Weapon: Bölverk
Might/Effect: 16 Might. Grants Atk+3. At start of turn, if there are no allies within 2 spaces of unit, inflicts Berserk on unit for 1 turn. [Berserk: Grants Atk+8 to unit during combat, but prevents unit from activating Special before or during combat.]
Assist: None
Special: Galeforce
A Passive: Atk/Def Solo 4
A Effect: If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Def +7 during combat.
B Passive: Might of Nohr
B Effect: Neutralizes "effective against armored" bonuses. Neutralizes skills that change unit's and foe's attack priority. If foe's skill was neutralized by this effect, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack during combat.
C Passive: Atk Smoke 3

Pre-Fates Adult!Sumeragi

Spoiler

Unit Type: Sword Infantry

HP: 43
Atk: 38 (54 w/ weapon)
Spd: 42
Res: 36
BST: 185 (201 w/ weapon)

Weapon: Hagakure
Might/Effect: 16 Might. Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count -1). At start of even-numbered turns, grants Atk/Spd +7 to unit for 1 turn.
Assist: None
Special: Sol
A Passive: Spd/Res Push 4
A Effect: At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 25%, grants Spd/Res +7, but after combat, if unit attacked, deals 5 damage to unit.
B Passive: Grace of Hoshido
B Effect: If unit's Spd > foe's Spd, reduces damage from attacks during combat and from area-of-effect Specials (excluding Røkkr area-of-effect Specials) by percentage = difference between stats x 4 (max 40%), and if foe initiates combat when unit's HP ≤ 75%, unit counterattacks first.
C Passive: Atk/Def Oath 3

Xemcel: Guardian of the Keep (Blue Breath, Infantry)

latest?cb=20090420231447

Atk: 48 (including weapon)

Spd: 36

Def:19

Res:45

Weapon:  Slaying Breath+: Mt 14. Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If foe's Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.

Assist: 

Special: Ice Berg

A Skill: 

B Skill: Basilisk Tribe: When in combat against a magic foe reduces damage from foe's first attack by 50% and grant Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. Cannot be inherited.

C Skill:   Protect Dragons: At the start of turn grant Def/Red + 4 to adjacent dragons.  Grants Def/Res+4 to adjacent dragon allies during combat. Dragon allies only.

As I've said in the minor boss characters you want thread, I want to see some Archanean mage dragons in Fire Emblem. Not only do I like the design but they'd actually make some great Res focused units to rival Winter Fae. We also have a shameful pool for inheritable breath weapons, so I've given him an inheritable slaying breath, which some units would very much like (if this existed I'd give it to Mila who's prf is underwhelming, Lightning Breath is good on her but it's increase in cooldown doesn't help her hit mighty attacks with Bonfire). As far as Xemcel's stat's spread, he obviously puts a tonne into Res. That's mostly for fighting other dragons however as his B skill reduce tome damage against him, which combined with his high Res makes him pretty much immune to magic. Even Celica with three stacked Brazens would probably have a hard time taking him out. His high res also means his Ice Bergs are pretty devastating and he can proc them quite easily thanks to Slaying Breath and especially against magic foes whom he can proc it in a single attack. Definitely want to give him Distant Counter or Distant Ward.

Edited by Jotari

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Catherine (Duo!Catherine/Shamir, AKA Winter!Catherine)
Unit Type: Sword Armor

HP: 42
Atk: 38 (57 w/ weapon and A)
Spd: 41 (44 w/ A)
Def: 32
Res: 27
BST: 180 (202 w/ weapon and A)

Weapon: Silver Wreath
Might/Effect: 16 Might. If unit does not have weapon triangle advantage, grants unit Atk/Spd +5 during combat, and if unit has weapon triangle disadvantage, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.
Assist: NONE
Special: Glimmer
A Passive: Atk/Spd 3
A Effect: Grants Atk/Spd +3.
B Passive: Special Fighter
C Passive: Joint Drive Atk/Spd
C Effect: Grants Atk/Spd +3 to allies within 2 spaces during combat. If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd +3 to unit during combat.
Duo Effect: Grants [Triangle Null] to unit and allies within 2 spaces of unit for 1 turn. [Triangle Null] - Weapon is treated as colorless during combat.

Edited by MilodicMellodi

Baron Ochs (Green Beast, Flying)

350?cb=20200416164114

HP: 40

Atk: 47 (including weapon)

Spd: 18 

Def:37

Res:39

Weapon:  Mourning Crest Stone:  Unit attacks twice. (Even if foe initiates combat, unit attacks twice.) At the start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, unit can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.) If unit transforms, grants Atk+2.

Assist: 

Special: Moonbow

A Skill: Death Blow

B Skill: Giant Wings: If  foe uses a sword, lance, or axe, reduce damage from attacks during combat and from area-of-effect Specials (excluding Røkkr area-of-effect Specials) by percentage = difference between stats × 4 (max 40%). Cannot be inherited.

C Skill:  

You remember this guy, right? It's Monica's Father from Balthus and Happi's paralogue. He really leans on the obscure side (they don't even bother to give him unique artwork, much like HIlda's Uncle), but he's another potential beast unit and that makes me like him. And not just any type, but a flying beast unit of which there are preciously few. His demonic beast form is quite speed focused in heroes taking a glance at his stats, but considering this is a huge honking monster, I've decided to make him more defense focused so he can be a three move flying wall. I also decided to give his weapon a brave effect since he uses the Vajra-Muhti in human form. This has made speed is very solid dump stat. To further his bulk he also has a dodge skill, but like in Three Houses it only works for melee weapons.

8 hours ago, Jotari said:

Atk: 47 (including weapon)

Weapon:  Mourning Crest Stone:  Unit attacks twice. (Even if foe initiates combat, unit attacks twice.) At the start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, unit can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.) If unit transforms, grants Atk+2.

What's the might for the weapon? What's his base Atk? You can't just leave this kind of thing out, especially when the unit has a weapon with Meistershwert's effect.
I'd assume, when comparing Mesitershwert to a 16 Might prf sword, and then looking at Default!Tibarn's weapon, that Mourning Crest Stone would have 9 Might, and his base Atk would be 38. Is this correct?

2 hours ago, MilodicMellodi said:

What's the might for the weapon? What's his base Atk? You can't just leave this kind of thing out, especially when the unit has a weapon with Meistershwert's effect.
I'd assume, when comparing Mesitershwert to a 16 Might prf sword, and then looking at Default!Tibarn's weapon, that Mourning Crest Stone would have 9 Might, and his base Atk would be 38. Is this correct?

Whoops. I did leave that out. Just left it as the standard, though you're right, with. Meister effect it should be reduced a bit.

A long time ago, I thought up a build for Brom. Now that it seems like we're getting Gen 5 BST units and all the skills keep getting crazier and crazier, seems like a good time to update him.

Brom: Rural Juggernaut
A farmer from the Crimean village of Ohma. He’s the father of a big family, with five sons and three daughters. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.

Class: Armored

Level 40 5-Star Stats:
HP: 49/52/55
Attack: 41/44/48
Speed: 14/18/21
Defense: 40/43/46
Resistance: 25/28/31

Weapon: Iron Axe
Steel Axe

Silver Axe
Brom’s Axe: Mt. 16. Rng. 1. Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range. If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Def+6 to unit during combat. When unit deals damage to foe during combat, restores 10 HP to unit. (Triggers even if 0 damage is dealt.) 

Assist: N/A

Special: New Moon: Treats foe's Def/Res as if reduced by 30% during combat.
Luna: Treats foe's Def/Res as if reduced by 50% during combat.

A Skill: Svalinn Shield: Neutralizes "effective against armored" bonuses.
B Skill: Special Fighter 1: At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 90%, grants Special cooldown charge +1 to unit and inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
Special Fighter 2: At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 70%, grants Special cooldown charge +1 to unit and inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
Special Fighter 3: At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, grants Special cooldown charge +1 to unit and inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)

C Skill: Spur Atk 1: Grants Atk+2 to adjacent allies during combat.
Drive Atk 1: Grants Atk+2 to allies within 2 spaces during combat.
Drive Atk 2: Grants Atk+3 to allies within 2 spaces during combat.
Joint Drive Atk: Grants Atk+4 to allies within 2 spaces during combat. If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk+4 to unit during combat.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan