Unit Type: Axe Armor

HP: 58
Atk: 36 (52)
Spd: 20
Def: 43 (46)
Res: 26
BST: 183 (202)

Weapon: Tempered Hammer
Might/Effect: 16 Might. Grants Def +3. If foe initiates combat, and unit did not initiate combat any time during Player Phase, grants unit Def+8 and Special cooldown charge +1 per attack during combat.
Assist: NONE
Special: Ignis
A Passive: Atk/Def Solo 4
B Passive: Bold Fighter 3
C Passive: Bolster Armor
C Effect: At start of turn, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +6 to adjacent armored allies for 1 turn.

Tempered Hammer: Exclusive weapon with a "Wait" mechanic. If Duo!Dedue doesn't attack at all during the Player Phase, he effectively gets Steady Stance 2 + Steady Breath during Enemy Phase. Unmerged and neutral, this puts him up to 54 Def during the Enemy Phase.
Bolster Armor: Upgraded from either Hone Armor or Fortify Armor, it's a direct upgrade of both that combines the two into one skill.

Harmonized Skill: Grants [Resonance Bulwark] to unit and allies from the same titles as unit. At start of every third turn, if Harmonized Skill has already been used, unit can use Harmonized Skill again.
[Resonance Bulwark]: Grants Def/Res +4 during combat for 1 turn.

Edited by MilodicMellodi

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

sO7Ms.jpg

Title: The Dragon Reborn

Name: Rand al'Thor

Movement Type: Infantry

HP: 42

Atk: 50

Spd: 37

Def: 32

Res: 33

Weapon (Sword) Callandor: Mt. 16 Rng. 1 - Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range. Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). Grants Res +5.

Assist: Songs of Growing - Grants another action to target ally and heals them by 25%. (Cannot target an ally with Sing or Dance.).

Special: Dragon Fang - Boosts ATK by 50%.

A-Skill: Bracing Breath 3 - If foe initiates combat, grants Def/Res+6 during combat and inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.).

B-Skill: The Crown of Swords - Inflicts Def-5. If unit initiates combat, grants another action to unit if unit is not adjacent to an ally after combat. (Once per turn. If a skill that moves unit after combat is used, references unit's position after that movement occurs.)

C-Skill: Veins of Gold- Grants Def/Res +2 to allies within two spaces during combat.

Edited by SSbardock84

You know, I suspect that we'll eventually get Eir+Midori as a harmonic hero, and I don't know why, but they feel like a Christmas unit to me. I wouldn't be surprised to see Norne+Setsuna at some point, too, to show how Norne's training under Setsuna is going. Likewise, I could see Fjorm+Lysithia (or however you spell her name) being a harmonic hero. Ylgr could be one too, but it's unclear who her buddy would be. Mustafa and Julian are both great candidates for her (though, really, I'd rather see her as a duo unit with Helbindi.)

Which, of course, brings be to harmonic units I would like to see. (Not all of these are possible right now for one reason or another, such as one of the units not being in the game yet, or having a complicated circumstance, like being from the same game but...it's complicated. You'll see.)

New Years Seasonal(?):

Shinon+Manuela: Harmonic Tipsy-Topsy (Shinon and Manuela are both drunk stupid, but fighting happens whether you're ready for it or not. Shinon's the fighting unit, and Manuela mostly kind of hangs off of him and babbles/giggles unintelligibly, sometimes trying to be flirtatious with Shinon who more or less tells her to shut up and get lost. Damaged art has Manuela falling back, yanking on Shinon's ponytail. He's also arced back as a result, but still trying to fight, though kind of very unfocused because he's also drunk, but grumpy drunk. Their special conversation has them talking about their respective woes (Manuela's "I can't get a husband" and Shinon's "My life is in the hands of a teenager who I don't trust to lead me") and in the end, they just decide to drink some more.

Laegjarn+Triandra: Harmonic Protective Elder Sisters (Very defense/res-based unit, designed for guarding. Both of them were very devoted to protecting their younger sisters, so I thought it'd be interesting to see them interact.)

I have more, I think, but I'm also tired so that's all I'm writing for now.

I imagine a year or two from now they will powerceeep current Harmonized Heroes with Harmonized Trio Heroes or Harmonized Quadruple Heroes. Mark-Kris-Robin-Corrin-Byleth could be a Harmonized Quintuple Hero, and the Focus will have two of them, one for each gender.

• 3 weeks later...

Cross promoting the new fangame I just released. Well I say that, but I really don't expect anyone to care. Nevertheless, I had fun making these.

Arkhon (Blue Tome, Cavalry)

47fbe7c520d9e04f30ed9503e106b141d3dd9456.png

Spoiler

HP: 39

Atk: 55 (including weapon)

Spd: 16 

Def:24

Res:34 (including weapon)

Weapon:  Grand Frost:  Mt 14. Res+3. Special Cooldown+1. Deals +10 damage when special triggers.

Assist: 

Special: Glacies

A Skill: Astral Counter: Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range. If foe initiates combat, unit and foe cannot make a follow up attack and unit deals . Cannot be inherited.

B Skill: 

C Skill: Res Smoke

Arkhon is built like he is in game. Power, but super slow. He has a prf weapon in game that gives him a massive speed boost however. That's reflected here in his A skill which is a combination of Close Counter and Wary Fighter. His prf in game is a brave weapon, but I didn't want to make him a sword unit since he has more focus on magic. Could have ported the brave effect to his tome, but then he'd just be another Reinhardt (and I wanted to keep him blue).

Belerophon (Green Tome, Flying)

Azloram

Spoiler

HP: 40

Atk: 47 (including weapon)

Spd: 38 

Def:19

Res:21

Weapon:  Grand Gale:  Mt 14. Effective against flying units. Unit and foe cannot counter attack. After combat, if unit attacked, deals 4 damage to unit

Assist: Reposition

Special: 

A Skill: Swift Sparrow

B Skill: Desperation

C Skill:

Basically a Firesweep tome user. Has more might than Fire Sweep Bow so it comes with a down side of dealing damage to the user (to reflect the Gaiden like properties of magic in his game). This "downside" is actually quite the boon however as it allows him to easily pull of desperation. Unfortunately his bulk is pretty bad with low defense and res.

Hestia (Axe, Cavalry)

dbc5ced7361fb0dc51a3ad142785fb927b0d0ff0.png

Spoiler

HP: 45

Atk: 53 (including weapon)

Spd: 20 

Def:34

Res:23

Weapon:  Firesweep Axe+

Assist: 

Special: Vengeance

A Skill: Kadmos Shield: If foe initates attack, grants Def/Res +10. Unit cannot counter attack. Cannot be inherited.

B Skill: 

C Skill: Defense Smoke

Hestia's prf in the game gives her a shield that gives a massive boost to defense and res, but doesn't let her counter attack. It does the exactly the same thing here. And since she's not counter attacking anyway, might as well give her a Firesweep axe.

Had an idea for Stillness and so I decided to run with a unit behind it.

Spoiler

Volke
Infantry - Grey Dagger
HP: 38 Str: 35(+) Spd: 41 Def: 32 Res: 25(+) BST: 171

Weapon: Baselard - 14 mt 2 range. Neutralizes effects that guarantee foe's follow-up attacks and effects that prevent unit's follow-up attacks during combat. This skill can only be used by its original unit. If unit initiates combat or unit is not adjacent to an ally, inflicts Spd/Def-3 on foe and neutralizes foe's bonuses to Spd/Def (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.

Assist: None (Volke only helps himself)

Special: Silencer - 3 CD. Doubles damage dealt. Disables non-Special skills that "reduce damage by X%." Restrictions: Only daggers.

A: Life & Death 4

B: Windsweep

C Stillness - If unit's HP = 100% foes will not target unit. (If a foe has this skill, they may only be targeted if no other foes are within a unit's range or foe's HP < 100%.) Restrictions: Only ranged dagger infantry.

I wasn't quite sure whether to make Stillness a B or a C skill, but I decided to opt for C mostly because I wanted to shove Windsweep on him as a way to keep him at 100% HP and I'm rationalizing it as being an out-of-combat buff that can loosely be considered to also buff his allies by effectively directing enemies toward your tank more effectively. That said, it could be horrifically toxic, so maybe it should be a B skill so his (and other broken PP units) odds of staying at full HP drop to a more reasonable level. Maybe I should restrict it to daggers too if I don't make it a B.

Silencer is just Deadeye for daggers because why the hell not?

His weapon is pretty simple. Conditional Lull plus Null Follow-up to combo with Windsweep. Secondary effect is really just for the hell of it and on the off chance someone really feels like shoving him into an EP role.

Edit: decided dagger exclusive since bows are in a good spot at the moment.

Edited by bottlegnomes

2 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

Had an idea for Stillness and so I decided to run with a unit behind it.

Hide contents

Volke
Infantry - Grey Dagger
HP: 38 Str: 35(+) Spd: 41 Def: 32 Res: 25(+) BST: 171

Weapon: Baselard - 14 mt 2 range. Neutralizes effects that guarantee foe's follow-up attacks and effects that prevent unit's follow-up attacks during combat. This skill can only be used by its original unit. If unit initiates combat or unit is not adjacent to an ally, inflicts Spd/Def-3 on foe and neutralizes foe's bonuses to Spd/Def (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.

Assist: None (Volke only helps himself)

Special: Silencer - 3 CD. Doubles damage dealt. Disables non-Special skills that "reduce damage by X%." Restrictions: Only daggers.

A: Life & Death 4

B: Windsweep

😄 Stillness - If unit's HP = 100% foes will not target unit. (If a foe has this skill, they may only be targeted if no other foes are within a unit's range or foe's HP < 100%.) Restrictions: Only ranged infantry.

I wasn't quite sure whether to make Stillness a B or a C skill, but I decided to opt for C mostly because I wanted to shove Windsweep on him as a way to keep him at 100% HP and I'm rationalizing it as being an out-of-combat buff that can loosely be considered to also buff his allies by effectively directing enemies toward your tank more effectively. That said, it could be horrifically toxic, so maybe it should be a B skill so his (and other broken PP units) odds of staying at full HP drop to a more reasonable level. Maybe I should restrict it to daggers too if I don't make it a B.

Silencer is just Deadeye for daggers because why the hell not?

His weapon is pretty simple. Conditional Lull plus Null Follow-up to combo with Windsweep. Secondary effect is really just for the hell of it and on the off chance someone really feels like shoving him into an EP role.

What so they just can:;t target him ever? Or it works like you say it works for players where he can be targeted if there:s no other foes in range? Because the former is ludicrously broken as it basically makes him invincble. Deploy four units with Stilness and then game over, AI has no enemy phase. Especially if its transferable and you can give it to units with Fire Sweep Bow or strong staff units. By alrights it should be an exclusive skill on Volke

41 minutes ago, Jotari said:

What so they just can:;t target him ever? Or it works like you say it works for players where he can be targeted if there:s no other foes in range? Because the former is ludicrously broken as it basically makes him invincble. Deploy four units with Stilness and then game over, AI has no enemy phase. Especially if its transferable and you can give it to units with Fire Sweep Bow or strong staff units. By alrights it should be an exclusive skill on Volke

Yup, the former. The enemy effect is really just to keep it from being completely unfair for a player facing it. As far as in the player's control, throw balance to the wind. But that's why I was saying maybe it's be more appropriate as a B skill or a dagger exclusive. As a B skill, it'd eat most of the means of maintaining it past the first combat, such as sweeps or mystic boost. As a dagger exclusive, then they can't use firesweep so a mage/bow (whichever the equipped sweep doesn't affect) who can survive one hit can knock them out of it in additional to most not being able to double anymore. AoE effects will also knock them out of it very easily and Null C-Disrupt would get rid of the majority of the means of maintaining it. Don't get me wrong, it's most likely broken and intentionally so, but there are ways around it.

I will say I neglected to think about if all four units had it, in which case it'd be hilarious in player control. In AI control, it'd actually be less useful since then it'd be the same as none of them having it.

Maybe it would be more balanced if the range effect were symmetric, but I stand by it since I find it funny and FEH doesn't seem to care too much about balance in the player's control so long as there's a reasonable counter when the player is facing it. Having at least one of your units only in range to attack the Stillness unit doesn't seem too unreasonable to me. Plus daggers seem like maybe they could use a buff. You know, I think I am going to make it dagger exclusive.

Edited by bottlegnomes

20 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

Yup, the former. The enemy effect is really just to keep it from being completely unfair for a player facing it. As far as in the player's control, throw balance to the wind. But that's why I was saying maybe it's be more appropriate as a B skill or a dagger exclusive. As a B skill, it'd eat most of the means of maintaining it past the first combat, such as sweeps or mystic boost. As a dagger exclusive, then they can't use firesweep so a mage/bow (whichever the equipped sweep doesn't affect) who can survive one hit can knock them out of it in additional to most not being able to double anymore. AoE effects will also knock them out of it very easily and Null C-Disrupt would get rid of the majority of the means of maintaining it. Don't get me wrong, it's most likely broken and intentionally so, but there are ways around it.

I will say I neglected to think about if all four units had it, in which case it'd be hilarious in player control. In AI control, it'd actually be less useful since then it'd be the same as none of them having it.

Maybe it would be more balanced if the range effect were symmetric, but I stand by it since I find it funny and FEH doesn't seem to care too much about balance in the player's control so long as there's a reasonable counter when the player is facing it. Having at least one of your units only in range to attack the Stillness unit doesn't seem too unreasonable to me. Plus daggers seem like maybe they could use a buff. You know, I think I am going to make it dagger exclusive.

Theres really no counter at all to having all your units having it except just having a unit like Grima who:s counter is too strong to survive. Hell even if Volke with no fire sweep weapon or dazzling staff is your only unit it:s still basically impossible to lose in the arena so long as he has renewal and can deal chip damage. Even without a full time the ability to block enemies into choke points would be way too strong.

6 hours ago, Jotari said:

Theres really no counter at all to having all your units having it except just having a unit like Grima who:s counter is too strong to survive. Hell even if Volke with no fire sweep weapon or dazzling staff is your only unit it:s still basically impossible to lose in the arena so long as he has renewal and can deal chip damage. Even without a full time the ability to block enemies into choke points would be way too strong.

I think you're kinda over estimating this. As soon as the unit takes any damage they're wide open, so the AI doesn't really need someone who can OHKO, just someone who can counter and for the player to not have some way of immediately healing them back up. If you run all four units with it, you're locked to 4 daggers which means that you need to give them all sweep skills or healing abilities and most healing abilities aren't real great at keeping the unit at 100% HP. If you run a dedicated healer, then the healer is open to attack and once they're dead then it's back to the all Stillness scenario. In AR, you can easily time out. In PvE content like abyssals, it's difficult to ORKO enemies and there are so many that you'd need to be incredibly careful with your choice of attacks to keep an enemy from being able to counter or have the Stillness unit only ever block things. In Mjolir's strike, this could  be a liability since those maps are usually open then the enemies would target your gates faster. In RD/GC, same thing. They skip past the unit and head toward your gate and if you're taking too long to make sure to maintain up time then you time out. Not to mention being restricted entirely to daggers. I will say maybe I should let the enemies pass through the unit and let them attack structures the unit is on so you can't just plop a couple on your fortresses and keep them 100% safe. Arena is really about the only mode where you have infinite time with enemies with non-inflated stats and even there you still need to make sure to maintain up time somehow. The only mode where it's literally a guaranteed win is defensive PvE content that doesn't require you to make any level of offensive push. Again, it's fine if it's incredibly powerful in the player's hands so long as there's a counter when facing it. I mean, B!Edelgard is basically a win button but there are counters for her.

Edited by bottlegnomes

9 hours ago, bottlegnomes said:

I think you're kinda over estimating this. As soon as the unit takes any damage they're wide open, so the AI doesn't really need someone who can OHKO, just someone who can counter and for the player to not have some way of immediately healing them back up. If you run all four units with it, you're locked to 4 daggers which means that you need to give them all sweep skills or healing abilities and most healing abilities aren't real great at keeping the unit at 100% HP. If you run a dedicated healer, then the healer is open to attack and once they're dead then it's back to the all Stillness scenario. In AR, you can easily time out. In PvE content like abyssals, it's difficult to ORKO enemies and there are so many that you'd need to be incredibly careful with your choice of attacks to keep an enemy from being able to counter or have the Stillness unit only ever block things. In Mjolir's strike, this could  be a liability since those maps are usually open then the enemies would target your gates faster. In RD/GC, same thing. They skip past the unit and head toward your gate and if you're taking too long to make sure to maintain up time then you time out. Not to mention being restricted entirely to daggers. I will say maybe I should let the enemies pass through the unit and let them attack structures the unit is on so you can't just plop a couple on your fortresses and keep them 100% safe. Arena is really about the only mode where you have infinite time with enemies with non-inflated stats and even there you still need to make sure to maintain up time somehow. The only mode where it's literally a guaranteed win is defensive PvE content that doesn't require you to make any level of offensive push. Again, it's fine if it's incredibly powerful in the player's hands so long as there's a counter when facing it. I mean, B!Edelgard is basically a win button but there are counters for her.

Well I see you've changed it from all ranges units to just dagger units which would indeed make it less easy to use it to cheese with the HP condition. But still the ability to just plop a unit in a choke point and effectively shut down that side of the map is pure cheese.

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

Well I see you've changed it from all ranges units to just dagger units which would indeed make it less easy to use it to cheese with the HP condition. But still the ability to just plop a unit in a choke point and effectively shut down that side of the map is pure cheese.

Like I said, though, what modes are you really cheesing with it? Most have mitigating factors like a time limit, score, or a massive number of hugely powerful and diverse enemies (sweep skills only keep the units safe against half them so you still have positioning and initiation concerns). And again, what's really the difference between choking a point with a Stillness dagger and choking it with an invincible wall like B!Hector, B!Edelgard, or Surtr back in the day? Yes, it's powerful, intentionally so, and yes, it makes things a lot easier in the player's hands, also intentionally so, but it's not the autowin button you seem to be making it out to be. I'm honestly more concerned about fighting against it since it could be a pain in the ass since you'd have to clear out potentially bulky units first, but I still think it's fine because again, I was trying to make a skill that was strong enough to really get people's attention.

9 hours ago, bottlegnomes said:

Like I said, though, what modes are you really cheesing with it? Most have mitigating factors like a time limit, score, or a massive number of hugely powerful and diverse enemies (sweep skills only keep the units safe against half them so you still have positioning and initiation concerns). And again, what's really the difference between choking a point with a Stillness dagger and choking it with an invincible wall like B!Hector, B!Edelgard, or Surtr back in the day? Yes, it's powerful, intentionally so, and yes, it makes things a lot easier in the player's hands, also intentionally so, but it's not the autowin button you seem to be making it out to be. I'm honestly more concerned about fighting against it since it could be a pain in the ass since you'd have to clear out potentially bulky units first, but I still think it's fine because again, I was trying to make a skill that was strong enough to really get people's attention.

The difference is that B!ke and Surtr can be killed and need a team backing them up to fight against a tide of enemies on Abyssal. A unit that can't even be targeted just simply can't be killed.

Edited by Jotari

18 hours ago, Jotari said:

The difference is that B!ke and Surtr can be killed and need a team backing them up to fight against a tide of enemies on Abyssal. A unit that can't even be targeted just simply can't be killed.

They also actively contribute to completing the map by killing things on EP. Very few maps value just walling without contributing in a timely fashion.

Edited by bottlegnomes

On 10/21/2020 at 2:45 PM, Mercakete said:

Shinon+Manuela: Harmonic Tipsy-Topsy (Shinon and Manuela are both drunk stupid, but fighting happens whether you're ready for it or not. Shinon's the fighting unit, and Manuela mostly kind of hangs off of him and babbles/giggles unintelligibly, sometimes trying to be flirtatious with Shinon who more or less tells her to shut up and get lost. Damaged art has Manuela falling back, yanking on Shinon's ponytail. He's also arced back as a result, but still trying to fight, though kind of very unfocused because he's also drunk, but grumpy drunk. Their special conversation has them talking about their respective woes (Manuela's "I can't get a husband" and Shinon's "My life is in the hands of a teenager who I don't trust to lead me") and in the end, they just decide to drink some more.

Okay this is really such an adorable and funny idea that feels right on so many levels... jaded adults that have just said 'fuck it' to everything and need an unwinder and are a welcome difference than the usual tropes for the holidays.  Yeah, I'd fish for orbs for this one.

11 hours ago, kradeelav said:

Okay this is really such an adorable and funny idea that feels right on so many levels... jaded adults that have just said 'fuck it' to everything and need an unwinder and are a welcome difference than the usual tropes for the holidays.  Yeah, I'd fish for orbs for this one.

XD Thanks, I'm glad you like the idea! Let's send IS feedback so we can get it someday, maybe. ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

My ideas for the next batch of TH characters:

Leonie: Breaker’s Protégé

Spoiler

Green Bow Cavalry (BST = 160) 

Atk: 35 (47) (Superboon)

Spd: 39

Def: 32 (Superboon)

Res: 14 (Superbane) 

Weapon: The Inexhaustible: 12 MT: Effective against flying foes. Prevents foes from moving through adjacent spaces. (No effect on foes with a Pass skill.) If foe initiates combat, unit attacks twice and if Special triggers before or during combat, grants Special cooldown count-2 after combat.

A: Spd/Def Unity: If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Spd/Def+5 and bonus to Spd/Def during combat = current penalty on each of those stats × 2. (Example: if unit has -7 penalty to Spd, grants Spd+19, for a net bonus of Spd+12.) Calculates each stat bonus independently. 

B: Watersweep 3  

😄 Rivalry: If unit is adjacent to male ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def+5 to unit and ally during combat and unit makes guaranteed follow-up attack. Non-inheritable. 

Felix: Heir by Tragedy 

Spoiler

Sword Infantry (BST = 174)

Atk: 38 (52) (Superboon)
Spd: 40
Def: 33 (Superbane) 

Res: 24

Weapon: Sword of Moralta: 14MT: If unit is not adjacent to an ally, deals +5 damage to foe per unit’s attack and deals additional +5 damage when Special activates. When unit deals damage to foe during combat, restores 5 HP to unit. (Triggers even if 0 damage is dealt.) 

Special: Luna

A: Atk/Spd Solo 4 

B: Wrath 3

Dedue: Shield of Duscur 

Spoiler

Blue Beast Armor (BST=185)

HP: 55

Atk: 39 (55) 

Spd: 16 (Superbane)

Def: 43

Res: 32 (35) (Superboon)

Weapon: Fhirdiad Stone: 16MT: Grants Res+3. If foe initiates combat, and if unit’s HP > 1 and foe would reduce unit’s HP to 0, unit survives with 1 HP. (Once per combat. Does not stack.) At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally unit, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms grants Atk+2, and unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range.

A: Def/Res Push 4: At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 25%, grants Def/Res+7, but after combat, if unit attacked, deals 5 damage to unit.

B: Vicarious Defense: Neutralizes bonuses to Def/Res (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) on foes within 2 spaces of unit during combat. If foe initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and target’s the lower of foe’s Def or Res. Non-inheritable. 

😄 Fortify Beasts 

Marianne: Animal Friend

Spoiler

Colorless Tome Infantry (BST=164)

HP: 43

Atk: 36 (50) 

Spd: 31 (Superbane)

Def: 17 (Superboon)

Res: 37 (40)  

Weapon: Hrímfaxi: MT 14: Grants Res+3. Grants cavalry, flying and beast allies within 2 spaces Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.

Assist: Rally Spd/Res+ 

B: Atk/Res Ruse 3: If a Rally Assist skill is used by unit or targets unit, inflicts Atk/Res-5 and【Guard】on foes in cardinal directions of unit and target through their next actions.

【Guard】 Inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on target per attack during combat through its next action. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.) 

😄 C Tome Valor 3: While unit lives, all colorless tome allies on team get 2x SP.

(Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)  

Marianne would also be the demote of the batch, though with her Prf and C Tome Valor 3 not unlocking until 5 stars. 

7 hours ago, uhmuzing said:

My ideas for the next batch of TH characters:

Leonie: Breaker’s Protégé

Hide contents

Green Bow Cavalry (BST = 160) 

Atk: 35 (47) (Superboon)

Spd: 39

Def: 32 (Superboon)

Res: 14 (Superbane) 

Weapon: The Inexhaustible: 12 MT: Effective against flying foes. Prevents foes from moving through adjacent spaces. (No effect on foes with a Pass skill.) If foe initiates combat, unit attacks twice and if Special triggers before or during combat, grants Special cooldown count-2 after combat.

A: Spd/Def Unity: If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Spd/Def+5 and bonus to Spd/Def during combat = current penalty on each of those stats × 2. (Example: if unit has -7 penalty to Spd, grants Spd+19, for a net bonus of Spd+12.) Calculates each stat bonus independently. 

B: Watersweep 3  

😄 Rivalry: If unit is adjacent to male ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def+5 to unit and ally during combat and unit makes guaranteed follow-up attack. Non-inheritable. 

Felix: Heir by Tragedy 

Reveal hidden contents

Sword Infantry (BST = 174)

Atk: 38 (52) (Superboon)
Spd: 40
Def: 33 (Superbane) 

Res: 24

Weapon: Sword of Moralta: 14MT: If unit is not adjacent to an ally, deals +5 damage to foe per unit’s attack and deals additional +5 damage when Special activates. When unit deals damage to foe during combat, restores 5 HP to unit. (Triggers even if 0 damage is dealt.) 

Special: Luna

A: Atk/Spd Solo 4 

B: Wrath 3

Dedue: Shield of Duscur 

Reveal hidden contents

Blue Beast Armor (BST=185)

HP: 55

Atk: 39 (55) 

Spd: 16 (Superbane)

Def: 43

Res: 32 (35) (Superboon)

Weapon: Fhirdiad Stone: 16MT: Grants Res+3. If foe initiates combat, and if unit’s HP > 1 and foe would reduce unit’s HP to 0, unit survives with 1 HP. (Once per combat. Does not stack.) At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally unit, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms grants Atk+2, and unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range.

A: Def/Res Push 4: At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 25%, grants Def/Res+7, but after combat, if unit attacked, deals 5 damage to unit.

B: Vicarious Defense: Neutralizes bonuses to Def/Res (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) on foes within 2 spaces of unit during combat. If foe initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and target’s the lower of foe’s Def or Res. Non-inheritable. 

😄 Fortify Beasts 

Marianne: Animal Friend

Reveal hidden contents

Colorless Tome Infantry (BST=164)

HP: 43

Atk: 36 (50) 

Spd: 31 (Superbane)

Def: 17 (Superboon)

Res: 37 (40)  

Weapon: Hrímfaxi: MT 14: Grants Res+3. Grants cavalry, flying and beast allies within 2 spaces Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.

Assist: Rally Spd/Res+ 

B: Atk/Res Ruse 3: If a Rally Assist skill is used by unit or targets unit, inflicts Atk/Res-5 and【Guard】on foes in cardinal directions of unit and target through their next actions.

【Guard】 Inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on target per attack during combat through its next action. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.) 

😄 C Tome Valor 3: While unit lives, all colorless tome allies on team get 2x SP.

(Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)  

Marianne would also be the demote of the batch, though with her Prf and C Tome Valor 3 not unlocking until 5 stars. 

YOu give Leonie special spiral but don't let her come with a default special? That;s kind of weird. There's also no coding in the game now for male/female units as far as I'm aware (and personally I don't really feel there should be).

No Aegis Shield for Felix?

No Blutgang for Marianne?

52 minutes ago, Jotari said:

You give Leonie special spiral but don't let her come with a default special? That;s kind of weird.

IS already did something like that themselves with Tailtiu and Tome of Thoron (has Wrath built in, but Tailtiu has no Special in her base kit).

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

IS already did something like that themselves with Tailtiu and Tome of Thoron (has Wrath built in, but Tailtiu has no Special in her base kit).

That was a refine. Still a bit weird, but you'd be expected to have a special on her by then. I doubt they would have released Tailtyu fresh with a wrath weapon and no special. There is nothing technically wrong with a character's base kit to be incompatible with itself, but I don't see any real strong reason to do so.

• 1 month later...
On 11/7/2020 at 9:33 PM, Jotari said:

47fbe7c520d9e04f30ed9503e106b141d3dd9456.pngAzloramdbc5ced7361fb0dc51a3ad142785fb927b0d0ff0.png Well I say that, but I really don't expect anyone to care

It's very cool.

Name: Hasechi

Class: Peacock Rider.

Weapon:Staff

HP: Low

Atk:Decent to Good

Spd:Good

Def:Decent

Res:Decent 

• Skill:

Weapon Hieratic Staff   - damage on enemy reduce by half (= 1/2 Atk point). After attack, reduce opponents movespeed by 1 & some of their Spd points.(until the end of their next turn). Then heal all allies by user's 1/3 Attack

Assist : Recover:  - Restores adjacent target based on user's 2/3 Attack

Special Healing Light   - Restores all other allies based on user's 1/3 Attack when healing one with a staff, and boost all allies Defense based on user's 1/3 Def and Resistance based on user's 1/3 Res

Passive A : Rainbow Barrier   - Greatly boosts adjacent allies Defense and Resistance when opponent initiate combat

Passive B : Mira-protect   - If an adjacent ally take lethal attacks, reduce user's HP to 1 and that adjacent ally survive the attack. If user  already at 1 HP,  user die and that adjacent ally survive the attack

Passive C : Healing Peacock   -  At start of user turn, recover user HP based on 1/2 user's full HP

Sacred Seal : Self Barrier : User Atk dmg reduce by half. Boost user defense based on user's 1/2 Def and Resistance based on user's 1/2 Res if user initiates combat.

So Hasechi is a flying unit. She can fly by her own too but slower than riding the peacock. She is a weak attacker, only use spell to hold enemies while healing her teammate. Opposite her weak attack, she is really good at buff(rally), healing barrier. Also good at creating barrier for her teammate. Her sustain is not much

Edited by Hasechi Meguhami

I'm not a big fan of duo units, so I haven't made any movesets for them here. But if there's one duo unit I absolutely want in the game it's the bandit twins. And while they're the most boring in terms of characterization in Radiant Dawn, they're also Laguz in that game and we desperately need beast units. So I think that'd be the best version of them to get in (I wouldn't mind at all if we got them under their Radiant Dawn names and class, but with their more eccentric personality either).

Pain and Agony (Colourless Beast, Infantry)

File:Portrait pain fe10.pngFile:Portrait agony fe10.png

HP: 52

Atk: 52 (including weapon)

Spd: 31

Def:33

Res:25

DUO EFFECT: Grants another action and Atk/Spd/Def/Res+6, and to unit for 1 turn. (Duo Skills can be used once per map by tapping the Duo button. Duo Skills cannot be used by units deployed using Pair Up.)

Weapon:  Duo Fang:  Mt 14. Grants Atk+3. At start of even-numbered turns, grants Atk/Spd+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn. At start of odd-numbered turns, grants Def/Res+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn.(Bonues granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent.) . At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2 and deals +10 damage when Special triggers.

Assist: 

Special: Beast Fang: Cooldown charge 3. Boosts damage by 10. If unit is transformed, boosts damage by 25 instead. Beast units only.

A Skill: Bonus Doubler

B Skill: Special Spiral

C Skill:

So Pain and Agony don't have any skills to speak of for inspiration, and any of the other forms of the bandit duo either just have generic berserker skills (which are already represented in the infantry beast affect) or no skills at all. Yet I still wanted to inspire something, and according to the wiki Pain and Agony's stats seem to complement each other with one focusing on Atk/Def and the other on Spd/Skill, which I've implemented by giving them Odd/Even Wave skills on their weapon (and like the Wave skills they help their allies too since they're the leader of a bandit group). Since there's no skill in heroes I've changed the boosts into Atk/Spd and Def/Res to be more effective. By changing their stats each turn it gives off the impression that they're both working in tandem to attack.

Their duo skill also grants them another action as if they were switching mid battle like using Awakening's gale force pair up. If you feel like ditching their default special you can actually give them Galeforce too with the potential to attack up to three times in one turn without the aid of any other units.

Speaking of their special, it's a version of Blue Flame that's unique to beasts that works by determining whether they're transformed or not. Coupled with the fury effect on their weapon, it can boost their damage by a pretty decent 35.

The down side to them is that their stat line is pretty neutral, meaning they don't excel in any particular area making it harder to specialize with them. But when they're getting consistent +6 buffs on every turn with their weapon that can be granted to other units, and combo with Odd/Even skills on their C slot and Seal, means they actually provide as pretty good passive support units that can also get into a scrap or two. They also have bonus doubler which boosts their stat gains even further. That kind of makes them hilariously high value fodder for a pair of really minor characters, but I honestly couldn't think of a good A or C skill to give them that wouldn't prioritize one set of their stats over the other, and I wanted to keep things even. Besides if someone is going to use them then Bonus Doubler's a pretty obvious option for their A slot, so might as well make this fantasy skill set optimal.

Edited by Jotari

• 3 weeks later...

Some ideas for a Genealogy banner.

Lex

Spoiler

77F3C333-3AFD-4019-9A5A-0E5154DF0C36.thumb.png.59fae339239c6344f1dff1a6f90b126c.png
Superboons in Atk and Def, superbanes in Spd and Res

I took inspiration from the even he triggers in ch1 for his title and his axe’s name

Fairy’s Axe: 11 might. -1 CD. -5 Spd. Unit attacks twice, even if foe initiates. If unit is not adjacent to an ally, inflicts Atk/Def -6 to foe during combat, nullifies foe’s bonuses to those stats and unit’s maluses to those stats as well.

A more realistic version wouldn’t have -1 CD nor the whole nullify part.

Paragon: Doubles Sp and Exp gains of unit and allies as long as unit isn’t defeated.

It would be nice if they gave prf skills that refer to Genealogy to some units again, like Arvis’ Renewal Ring. If he doesn’t have this, then he’d bring Axe Valor 3 to the normal summoning pool.

Azel

Spoiler

9AA5CFAE-BC7B-4FC8-BE37-93DDE5F403D3.thumb.png.806fdd07956ed9286dea41fa91557590.png
Superboons in Atk and Spd, superbanes in HP and Def

I wanted to make him distinct from other mage cavaliers and reference something FE4 fans might recognize, though the effect is more powerful than usual (see the end of  his weapon). If he had an inheritable weapon, then it’d have Plegian Torch’s effects.

Holy Fire: 14 might. Spd+3. If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res -4 and CD+1 per attack to foes within 4 spaces during combat. If unit’s HP are above 1, unit survives a fatal blow (once every 2 turns after the first fatal blow received)

Edain

Spoiler

5961D33A-D188-4A63-A29A-7796A253BED0.thumb.png.ac60693f883e07389f15a5564c30b7d0.png
Superboons in HP and Res, superbanes in Atk and Def

100% utility. She isn’t a good fighter so I tried to find something else. I referenced the manga chapter where she places herself in front of Verdane’s army, when Ulir’s holy blood the arrows targeting her miss. It’s supposed to be miracle but I thought some damage reduction wouldn’t hurt her.

Yngvi’s Holy Staff: 14 might. HP+5. Prevents foe’s counterattack. If foes are adjacent and have less max HP than unit, inflicts Panic and Guard status. If unit is within two spaces of an ally and foe attacks from two spaces, grants 50% damage réduction to unit.

Warp+: Smites and Heals

Midir

Spoiler

B8645911-6124-4F74-B7AA-070998EBF730.thumb.png.81ecf1d64b2501e7cf15a7e459107d4e.png
Superboons in Spd and Atk, Superbane in Def.

The 4 star hero has great fodder! There isn’t anything to reference for him. He can get a brave bow, but this wouldn’t be useful.

Knight’s Bow+: 12 might. = Plegian Bow 

Gandolf, or Munnir, would be the GHB

Spoiler

E4E60A35-4C17-461F-B8EC-777C12AFDD26.thumb.png.d8804b1eda30f3689dbfc45ca5536d41.png
Superboons in Spd and Atk, superbane in Res

No Cipher art for him. He doesn’t have anything special in FE4 so I just made him a brute. Kestrel Stance is there if you want to fodder all of Say’ri’s premium skills at once and because it’s not easily available (even if it’s usefulness is limited)

Brutal Axe: 16 might. Atk+3. Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 but inflicts 8 damage after every battle. If unit isn’t adjacent to an ally and if unit’s Atk is greater than foe’s, grants CD-1 per attack.

Some of them are too unrealistic (well placed superboons on the low rarity units? Scandalous!) or powerful (especially Edain I think, as a mage or dragon could take care of the axe guys without too much trouble) other than that I think they’re fine.

1 hour ago, Hasechi said:

Wow. How could you do those images. That's impressive

Oh, I should have made it clearer.
These are artworks from the Fire Emblem trading card game called Fire Emblem Cipher, though it ended last year as they now focus on Fire Emblem Heroes. Most playable characters have at least one card, even if all of the artworks aren’t available. Here’s a link to see most of them, up to series 18 (there are 21 or 22 series if I remember well)http://fire-emblem-cipher.e-monsite.com/blog/tous-les-artworks-cipher.html. It’s in French but you just have to click on Série 1 for example, to access a Dropbox which contains most artworks. Here’s a link to see all the cards on Serenes Forest: https://wiki.serenesforest.net/index.php/Fire_Emblem_TCG.

I also used FEH Stuff, it’s a builder which allows you to, well, build characters. It’s quite useful to visualize the build you want for your units.

Edited by Aegir