Create-A-Hero Thread

Sire

I made two new heroes based on my two favorite anime girls:

Spoiler

Menma, Friendship's Flower.

Infantry Blue Tome

37 35 42 10 41

(Red = Superbane -4 extra, Green = Superboon +4 extra)

c982212de2907ca70e4ed476a2bc127e.thumb.png.849649299fd3c1c5b278851027857ff7.png

Weapon. Menma's Diary

Mt. 14. Grants Res+ 3. If unit’s HP > 1 and foe would reduce unit’s HP to 0, unit survives with 1 HP. If unit initiates attack, adjacent allies recover 7 HP after combat.

Special. Menma's Wish

CD 4. If unit’s HP = 1 and foe would reduce unit’s HP to 0, unit survives with 1 HP. Restores 10 HP to unit and all allies after combat.

A. SPD / RES Unity

If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Spd/Res+5 and bonus to Spd/Resduring combat = current penalty on each of those stats × 2. (Example: if unit has -7 penalty to Spd, grants Spd+19, for a net bonus of Spd+12.) Calculates each stat bonus independently.

B. Lull Ata/Spd

Inflicts Atk/Spd-3 on foe and neutralizes foe's bonuses to Atk/Spd (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.

C. Wings of Mercy 

If unit initiates attack, adjacent allies recover 7 HP after combat.

Estragegy: Suriviving with 1 HP after a mortal hit, healing allies.

Since Menma was able to "resurrect" from death only to say goodbye to her best childhood friends, the idea of this build is allowing her to resist various mortal hits. First when she is > 1 HP, and if she actives her special she can survive when she is at 1 HP. She can survive two times in a same round even if she is doubled and only f her special is activated. She is also good at healing her allies, thank to 3 differents founts of heals (her weapon, Special and C slot).

Spoiler

Violet, Love's Flower.

Infantry Grey Dagge

39 40 40 33 15

(Red = Superbane -4 extra, Green = Superboon +4 extra)

thumb-1920-897705.thumb.png.31ad8ef6260c7f0327dea5f644500e41.png  

Weapon. Violet's Fountain Pen

Mt. 14. Grants Atk+ 3. If unit’s Atk > Foe's Atk and unit initiates combat, foe cannot counterattack.

A. Warrior Doll

If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/SDef +5 during combat and unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range.

B. Lull Ata/Def

Inflicts Atk/Def-3 on foe and neutralizes foe's bonuses to Atk/Def (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.

C. Rouse Atk/Spd 3 

At start of turn, if unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd +6 to unit for 1 turn.

Estragegy: Fighting alone and counterattacks

Since Violet was raised like a war tool, she has no emotions and doesnt understand what love is. She is a kill machine, a very dangerous oponent who fights alone in the battleground. Thanks to her high attack, she is very dangerous since enemies will not counterattack. She also can counterattack enemies with Range 1 always she is not adyacent to an ally. 

For which one of my girls would you summon first, the Friendship Flower or the Love Flower? 😄

Edited by Aethernal LUX

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some theorycrafting for the CYL5 winners:

Gatekeeper: Brave Protector

Spoiler

Class: Armoured/Lance

Stats at 5*LV40 with neutral IVs: 50HP, 30Atk, 31Spd, 40Def, 33Res (BST: 184)

Skills:
Weapon: Arrow of Indra: Mt 16, Rng 1. Unit can counterattack regardless of range. Calculates damage based on lower of foe's Def or Res. Cannot be inherited.
Assist: Harsh Command+: Neutralizes target ally's penalties (from skills like Panic, Threaten, etc.) and negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, restricting movement, etc.) that last through ally's next action. Converts any penalties on target ally into bonuses.
Special: None
A: Def/Res Unity: If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Def/Res+6 and bonus to Def/Res during combat=current penalty on each of those stats × 2. (Example: if unit has -7 penalty to Def, grants Def+20, for a net bonus of Def+13.) Calculates each stat bonus independently.
B: Obstruct 4: Foes cannot move through spaces adjacent to unit. (Does not affect foes with Pass skills.) If a foe moves into a space adjacent to unit, that foe must attack unit.
C∶ Eternal Defence: At the start of turn 5, and all turns thereafter, if unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+8 to unit and allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn. Cannot be inherited.

Marth: Anri's Progeny

Spoiler

Class: Infantry/Colourless Mage

Stats at 5*LV40 with neutral IVs: 33HP, 36Atk, 42Spd, 27Def, 28Res (BST: 166)

Skills:
Weapon: Lightsphere: Mt 14, Rng 2. Negate all effects dependant on Foe's position (Defensive terrain, Spur skills, etc.). Foe cannot activate special during combat. Cannot be inherited.
Assist: Rally Spectrum: Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 to target ally for 1 turn. Target can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not Stack.)
A: Defiant Atk 4: At start of turn, if unit's HP ≤ 50%, grants Atk+12 for 1 turn and grants 【Determination】. 【Determination】: Unit's positive effects (stat bonuses, special cooldown charges, follow up attacks, etc.) cannot be negated or reversed.
B: Desperation 4: If unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow up attack before foe can counterattack and negates foe's skills that prevent unit's follow up attacks.
C∶ Ward Infantry: Grants Def/Res+4 to infantry allies within 2 spaces during combat. Can only be inherited by infantry allies.

Marianne: Accepted Beast

Spoiler

Class: Cavalry/Sword

Stats at 5*LV40 with neutral IVs: 35HP, 34Atk, 33Spd, 28Def, 38Res (BST: 168)

Skills:
Weapon: Life Mercurius: Mt 16, Rng 1. At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to cavalry, flying, beaststone or dragonstone ally, unit heals 10HP and grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 to unit and cavalry, flying, beaststone and dragonstone allies for 1 turn. Calculates damage based on lower of foe's Def or Res. Cannot be inherited.
Assist: None
Special: Rising Ice: Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target* take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res) and are inflicted with Spd-10 through their next actions.
A: Purging Blow: If unit initiates combat, grants Res+4 during combat and grants Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
B: Lull spectrum: Inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-2 on foe and neutralizes foe's bonuses (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.
C∶ Crest of the Beast: After combat, if unit attacked, deals 7 damage to foes within 2 spaces of target. If unit is alive, all other units (except Røkkrs) may be defeated outside of combat. (If a targeted unit is defeated before combat, combat is not initiated.) Cannot be inherited.

*The area is that same as that of Rising Wind

Erika: Unifier of Magvel

Spoiler

Class: Flier/Green Tome

Stats at 5*LV40 with neutral IVs: 33HP, 33Atk, 35Spd, 24Def, 38Res (BST: 163)

Skills:
Weapon: Natural Naglfar: Mt 14, Rng 2. Grants weapon-triangle advantage against colourless foes, and inflicts weapon-triangle disadvantage on colourless foes during combat. After combat, heal 15HP to allies within 2 spaces of unit. Cannot be inherited.
Assist: Gentle Rally Spd/Res: Grants Spd/Res+3 to target ally for 1 turn. Heal target ally for 7 HP.
A: Spd/Res Unity: If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Spd/Res+5 and bonus to Spd/Res during combat=current penalty on each of those stats × 2. (Example: if unit has -7 penalty to Res, grants Res+19, for a net bonus of Res+12.) Calculates each stat bonus independently.
B: Atk/Spd Feint: If a Rally Assist skill is used by unit or targets unit, inflicts Atk/Spd-6 on foes in cardinal directions of unit through their next actions.
C∶ Joint Drive Spd: Grants Spd+4 to allies within 2 spaces during combat. If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Spd+4 to unit during combat.

• 2 weeks later...

Reinhardt: Lightning's Cavalier
Green Axe Cavalry

Weapon: Meisterglaive
Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range. Inflicts Spd-5. Unit attacks twice (even if foe initiates combat).

C; Lightning Reaction
If a foe initiates combat against an ally within 2 spaces of unit, triggers【Savior】on unit. If unit triggers Savior, unit can counterattack and make a guaranteed follow-up attack before foe's first attack, and inflict【Gravity】on foe after combat.

This is a reference to cavaliers in D&D with sentinel and polearm master feats. In D&D, sentinel-PAM-cavaliers basically try to hit any enemy that comes within range and drop their movement to zero, so they basically act like front line walls to protect squishy party members in the back.

Edited by XRay

23 minutes ago, XRay said:

Reinhardt: Lightning's Cavalier
Green Axe Cavalry

Weapon: Thunder Glaive
Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range. Inflicts Spd-5. Unit attacks twice (even if foe initiates combat).

C; Lightning Reaction
If a foe initiates combat against an ally within 2 spaces of unit, triggers【Savior】on unit. If unit triggers Savior, unit can counterattack and make a guaranteed follow-up attack before foe's first attack.

This is a reference to cavaliers in D&D with sentinel and polearm master feats. In D&D, sentinel-PAM-cavaliers basically try to hit any enemy that comes within range and drop their movement to zero, so they basically act like front line walls to protect squishy party members in the back.

Master Axe actually is a 1-2 range brave weapon in Thracia already.

17 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Master Axe actually is a 1-2 range brave weapon in Thracia already.

Sentinel feat requires a glaive, halberd, spear, pike, or quarterstaff to work. I guess I could rename it to Meisterglaive.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sitting here with lunch thinking how much I want more villain staff users / dancers to round out my "villain squad" theme teams, and Izuka was the only one I could really think of that would be a natural but fun/new fit for staves (other than Lekain, Hetzel... don't know the other games as well :v )  Don't know how to search specific topics to see if anyone's done him yet, but here goes!

Izuka - Mad Researcher

type: staff infantry

statline: busted attack / res, strong def, mediocre elsewhere. meant to be right under f!Lyon in tankiness, but with better res

prf: Cursed Researchers Staff (!) (Calculates damage from staff like other weapons. After combat, if unit attacked, converts bonuses on target and foes within 2 spaces of target into penalties through their next actions. Inflicts an additional -7 damage per hit, but also inflicts -4 on unit after combat.)

assist: Dark Warp+ (!) (Unit moves to other side of target ally. If a foe uses sword, lance, axe, dragonstone, or beast damage and initiates combat against unit (Izuka) adjacent to target alley, triggers【Savior】on target ally )

skills: Wrathful Staff 3, Desperation 3

other notes: differentiates himself by being a surprisingly tanky staff user. Not great with supporting others, but surprisingly useful independently. Has a gimmick with Dark Warp of being able to warp to another side of an adjacent ally, and "tank" it by using them to fight for him. :v mechanically feels very similar to using the laguz to fight for him.) Less "broken" with his weirdass savage blow / panic /"push" staff that's basically high risk/high reward to use. You gotta think a little to use him optimally which sort of matches his sort of subtle/malicious thinking.

8 hours ago, kradeelav said:

I'm sitting here with lunch thinking how much I want more villain staff users / dancers to round out my "villain squad" theme teams, and Izuka was the only one I could really think of that would be a natural but fun/new fit for staves (other than Lekain, Hetzel... don't know the other games as well :v )  Don't know how to search specific topics to see if anyone's done him yet, but here goes!

Izuka - Mad Researcher

type: staff infantry

statline: busted attack / res, strong def, mediocre elsewhere. meant to be right under f!Lyon in tankiness, but with better res

prf: Cursed Researchers Staff (!) (Calculates damage from staff like other weapons. After combat, if unit attacked, converts bonuses on target and foes within 2 spaces of target into penalties through their next actions. Inflicts an additional -7 damage per hit, but also inflicts -4 on unit after combat.)

assist: Dark Warp+ (!) (Unit moves to other side of target ally. If a foe uses sword, lance, axe, dragonstone, or beast damage and initiates combat against unit (Izuka) adjacent to target alley, triggers【Savior】on target ally )

skills: Wrathful Staff 3, Desperation 3

other notes: differentiates himself by being a surprisingly tanky staff user. Not great with supporting others, but surprisingly useful independently. Has a gimmick with Dark Warp of being able to warp to another side of an adjacent ally, and "tank" it by using them to fight for him. :v mechanically feels very similar to using the laguz to fight for him.) Less "broken" with his weirdass savage blow / panic /"push" staff that's basically high risk/high reward to use. You gotta think a little to use him optimally which sort of matches his sort of subtle/malicious thinking.

I'd make some of his effects beast unit dependent. Maybe a unique C effect that forces adjacent beast units to transform even though he's infantry, and then gives them buffs to simulate the idea of the feral drug. Also under skills you've listed both Desperation and Wrathful Staff, which are both B skills and, rather hilariously, both would be absolutely useless on him. As you've already given him Wrathful Staff on his weapon and Desperation is terrible on staff units as they can run Dazzling Staff and not eat counter attacks at all.

As far as other villainous staff users can go, Cowen would be my choice as the only non contrived Armoured Staff unit in the series. Though I guess he's so minor not even proximity to Reinhardt has made Heroes pay attention to him. Also Izuka totally should have been a staff unit. I know the tome named after him is actually in Fates, but he never even uses it, and his weapon is clearly designed around his staff AI in Conquest.

Edited by Jotari

15 minutes ago, Jotari said:

I'd make some of his effects beast unit dependent. Maybe a unique C effect that forces adjacent beast units to transform even though he's infantry, and then gives them buffs to simulate the idea of the feral drug. Also under skills you've listed both Desperation and Wrathful Staff, which are both B skills and, rather hilariously, both would be absolutely useless on him. As you've already given him Wrathful Staff on his weapon and Desperation is terrible on staff units as they can run Dazzling Staff and not eat counter attacks at all.

As far as other villainous staff users can go, Cowen would be my choice as the only non contrived Armoured Staff unit in the series. Though I guess he's so minor not even proximity to Reinhardt has made Heroes pay attention to him. Also Izuka totally should have been a staff unit. I know the tome named after him is actually in Fates, but he never even uses it, and his weapon is clearly designed around his staff AI in Conquest.

All excellent points, consider them spiritually added! :)   (What would be even funnier? is if Zihark came along with the same C slot skill also as a nod to his connection with the laguz, even if the circumstances are basically polar opposites. Though the implication there is that the buffs are there due to his bond with them, not.... you know, Izuka's poison shtick.)

Had been debating on adding something beast-unit specific, so yep, that fixes it up right there.

My bad with the both 'B' skills slots taken; I apparently was not using my brain today on lunch break, lol.

2 hours ago, kradeelav said:

All excellent points, consider them spiritually added! 🙂 (What would be even funnier? is if Zihark came along with the same C slot skill also as a nod to his connection with the laguz, even if the circumstances are basically polar opposites. Though the implication there is that the buffs are there due to his bond with them, not.... you know, Izuka's poison shtick.)

Had been debating on adding something beast-unit specific, so yep, that fixes it up right there.

My bad with the both 'B' skills slots taken; I apparently was not using my brain today on lunch break, lol.

Zihark I'd really like to come with an inheritable C slot skill that allows beasts to transform, which would just be nice to have for other units to run on beast teams. While Izuka's could be a prf that comes with the buffs. Course my first choice for Izuka would be to just plain make him a beast unit that uses his feral laguz to fight, given we don't have all that many viable beast options left. I do really like your saviour idea though, Sephiran would be another good unit to give such an effect to.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I'm going to try my own crack at Izuka. I've made him a beast unit because that's what we need more of.

Izuka: Twisted Researcher (Colourless Beast, Infantry)

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/7/74/Izuka_RD.png

HP: 54

Atk: 50 (including weapon)

Spd: 21

Def:30

Res:38

Weapon:  Feral Hoard:  Mt 14. Grants Res+3. If foe initiates combat and there is a beast ally within two spaces, trigger [savior] on beast ally within two spaces with the highest HP.

At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2 and deals +10 damage when Special triggers.

Cannot be inherited.

Assist: 

Special: Glacies

A Skill: Magic Blade: If unit's Res > foe's Res, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per unit's attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)

B Skill:

C Skill: Feral Drug: At the start of turn, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3 and Bonus Doubler to adjacent beast allies and cause adjacent beast allies to transform (ignore conditions that prevent adjacent beast allies from transforming). Cannont be inherited.

Izuka is an infantry unit, I considered making him an armoured unit, but the armoured beast effect of distant counter wouldn't work with his gimmick of using other allies to defend him (really wish they hadn't introduced lower level inheritable beast skills and made it so all transformation effects could be unique). He doesn't attack with just a single beast ally, instead he has a hoard made up of cats, birds, tigers and dragons. When Izuka is untransformed he stands by himself, but transformed Izuka has his feral allies rise out of the ground.

Being a mage in game, he comes here as a beast unit with high res. This isn't entirely an uncommon stat line for beast units given Selkie and Kaden exist, although those two in particularly are cavalry. He's quite bulky in defense too, however, and can hit hard with Glacies, which he can charge faster with a res variation of Heavy/Flashing Blade. Speed is his major dump stat however. Izuka has the (currently unique but I'm sure some units will get it soon) ability to trigger Savior on other units, essentially forcing them to protect him. This only works for beast units however. Beast units defending him from 2 range enemies cannot counter attack unless they have a distant counter effect on them. His C skill buffs beast units and forces them to transform. This lets Izuka comfortably mix on a team with beasts and non beats units. Though you'll still probably want to be fielding a lot of beasts for him to hide behind.

All in all Izuka is a difficult unit to take down, as he can use other units to defend himself and has decently tanky stats in his own right. And all the while you're trying to kill him, he's buffing his beast allies, making them all the more terrifying.

• 2 months later...

Name: Nergal (Fallen!Nergal)
Unit Type: Colorless Tome Infantry

HP: 36
Atk: 42 (46 w/ Fury, 56 w/ Ereshkigal, 60 w/ both)
Spd: 34 (38 w/ Fury)
Def: 26 (30 w/ Fury)
Res: 38 (42 w/ Fury)
BST: 176 (192 w/ Fury, 190 w/ Ereshkigal, 206 w/ both)

Weapon: Ereshkigal
Might/Effect: 14 Might. Before combat this unit initiates, target and foes in an area adjacent to target take damage equal to 0.8x (unit's Atk - foe's Def or Res). At start of combat, if foe's HP ≤ 75%, unit deals 7 more damage to foe during combat.
Assist: NONE
Special: Iceberg
A Passive: Fury 4
B Passive: Glimpse of Winter's End
B Effect: Drastically slows Special trigger (cooldown count +2). If foe is a Beast, neutralizes effects that activate if foe transforms. If foe is a Dragon, disables foe's effects that calculate damage using the lower of unit's Def or Res, and if unit initiates combat, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.
C Passive: Pulse Smoke 3

Edited by MilodicMellodi

10 hours ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Name: Nergal (Fallen!Nergal)
Unit Type: Colorless Tome Infantry

HP: 36
Atk: 42 (46 w/ Fury, 56 w/ Ereshkigal, 60 w/ both)
Spd: 34 (38 w/ Fury)
Def: 26 (30 w/ Fury)
Res: 38 (42 w/ Fury)
BST: 176 (192 w/ Fury, 190 w/ Ereshkigal, 206 w/ both)

Weapon: Ereshkigal
Might/Effect: 14 Might. Before combat this unit initiates, target and foes in an area adjacent to target take damage equal to 0.8x (unit's Atk - foe's Def or Res). At start of combat, if foe's HP ≤ 75%, unit deals 7 more damage to foe during combat.
Assist: NONE
Special: Iceberg
A Passive: Fury 4
B Passive: Glimpse of Winter's End
B Effect: Drastically slows Special trigger (cooldown count +2). If foe is a Beast, neutralizes effects that activate if foe transforms. If foe is a Dragon, disables foe's effects that calculate damage using the lower of unit's Def or Res, and if unit initiates combat, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.
C Passive: Pulse Smoke 3

Finally a unit Nagi can be a great counter too XD Though they such the massive penalty on the B skill? Disabling beast transformations is a nice idea, but it's not so powerful you need only only 1 more special charge, but 2. Consider how the negating dragon's conditional damage is considered such a weak skill Mystic Boost also has a passive heal. Judging from the name I guess it's because you want to reference something in canon, maybe like how the forces of magic where interrupted by the Ending Winter even though Nergal doesn't have a whole lot to do with that, but that penalty is so steep I'd immediately replace it with like Quick Riposte or Wings of Mercy or something.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know why it's so fun to make these up haha. I wonder what are the odds that IS would drop a banner with four harmonic heroes...

Recently started playing Awakening for the first time ever, so these are a little inspired by that.

Kjelle & Cecil: Fearless Fighters

Spoiler

Harmonic Lance Cavalry (BST=169)

HP: 38     Atk: 39 (55)     Spd: 39 (42)     Def: 33     Res: 20

Weapon: Glaive-guisarme: MT: 16. Grants Spd+3. Effective against cavalry units. At start of turn, if unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Special cooldown count-1 if unit has their Special cooldown count at its maximum value, and unit can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.) If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+6 and after combat, foe moves one space away and unit moves into foe’s previous space. (Unit moves into foe’s previous space even if foe is defeated. Movement does not occur if foe is on terrain that unit cannot move to. If movement occurs, treated as a movement assist skill targeting unit.) 

Special: Galeforce

A: Brazen Atk/Def 4: At start of combat, if unit's HP ≤ 80%, grants Atk+9 and Def+10 during combat.  

B: Atk/Def Snag 3  

😄 Joint Goad Cavalry: Grants Atk/Spd +4 to cavalry allies within 2 spaces during combat. If unit is within 2 spaces of a cavalry ally, grants Atk/Spd +4 to unit during combat. Only inheritable by cavalry units. 

Harmonic skill: Grants the following effects to unit and allies from the same titles as unit for 1 turn: Resonance: Shieldsand “effective against armor and cavalry.”  Resonance: ShieldsGrants Def/Res+4 during combat and the following effect for 1 turn: "During unit's first combat in player phase or enemy phase, foe cannot make a follow-up attack." Once used, Harmonized Skill cannot be activated again. At start of every third turn, if Harmonized Skill has already been used, unit can use Harmonized Skill again. 

This harmonic duo features Awakening and New Mystery of the Emblem, the latter of which I've actually never played so I only imagine these two might have enough in common as far as personality and aspirations, based on description of Cecil. Kjelle Ik is already in FEH (I've never summoned her tho sadly), but she's my favorite character in my first play through of Awakening so far, so yeah, give her another spot. In this build, she would be a highly mobile PP unit with Galeforce, with the added gimmick of her after-combat-auto-movement triggering her Atk/Def Snag without assistance. 

Skrimir & Basilio: The Might to Rule

Spoiler

Harmonic Green Beast Armor (BST=184)

HP: 45     Atk: 40 (59)     Spd: 34     Def: 43     Res: 22

Weapon: Zealous Lion Fang: MT: 16. Grants Atk+3. At start of turn, if unit is within 2 spaces of a foe, grants Atk/Spd/Def+5 to unit for 1 turn and inflicts Atk/Def-5 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions. If unit initiates combat while transformed, grants Atk/Def+6 to unit during combat and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.   At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2 and unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range. 

Special: Ignis

A: Close Def 4 

B: Daring Fighter 3 

😄 Savage Exchange: Foes within 2 spaces take 7 damage after combat (even if foe initiates combat). If unit’s HP ≥ 80% after combat, deals 10 damage to unit. Non-inheritable.  

Harmonic skill: Grants the following effects to unit and allies from the same titles as unit for 1 turn: 【Resonance: Shields】and “during combat, unit Deals damage = 15% of unit's Atk” and “if unit initiates combat, deals 7 damage to all units within 2 spaces of target after combat.”   【Resonance: Shields】Grants Def/Res+4 during combat and the following effect for 1 turn: "During unit's first combat in player phase or enemy phase, foe cannot make a follow-up attack." Once used, Harmonized Skill cannot be activated again. At start of every third turn, if Harmonized Skill has already been used, unit can use Harmonized Skill again. 

Skrimir and Basilio could be paired with many other characters for interesting dialogue imo; almost went with Balthus from 3H instead for one of these spots (and I almost went with Makalov+Balthus, but on second thought these two would only have a very superficial connection through drinking/gambling). Skrimir and Basilio have some connections as far as being aspiring or former rulers, respectively; both being very strong and brawny and headstrong fighters; and both miscalculating and having disastrous duels against Zelgius and Walhart, respectively (this last thing I think is the most interesting connection). As far as this build goes, Skrimir+Basilio is a physical tank specializing in a high-risk play style. He loves to begin Player Phase surrounded by foes and to be just below the 80% HP threshold in order to activate Daring Fighter, which his exclusive successor to Savage Blow 3 helps with. 

Stefan & Kamui: Builders of Freedom 

Spoiler

Harmonic Sword Infantry (BST=176)

HP: 38     Atk: 39 (53)     Spd: 44     Def: 27 (30)     Res: 28

Weapon: Vague Katti: Mt: 14: Accelerates Special trigger (-1). Grants Def+3. If unit’s HP ≥ 25% at start of combat, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 during combat and neutralizes effects that guarantee foe's follow-up attacks or prevent unit's follow-up attacks during combat and neutralizes unit’s penalties. 

Special: Aether 

A: Flashing Blade 4 

B: Watersweep 4: If unit initiates attack, no follow-up occurs. At start of combat, against foe with magic, staff or dragonstone, if unit’s Spd > foe’s Spd, inflicts Spd/Def/Res -4 on foe and foe can’t counterattack.

😄 Infantry Flash 3

Harmonic skill: Grants the following effects to unit and allies from the same titles as unit for 1 turn: 【Resonance: Blades】and 【Resonance: Abate】. 【Resonance: Blades】Grants Atk/Spd+4 during combat for 1 turn. 【Resonance: Abate】Neutralizes effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to foe, or inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on unit, and inflicts Special cooldown count+1 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target after combat. (No effects on Special cooldown counts already at maximum.) Once used, Harmonized Skill cannot be activated again. At start of every third turn, if Harmonized Skill has already been used, unit can use Harmonized Skill again. 

This combo brings Radiant Dawn (or PoR) and Echoes together, and introduces two of my favorite characters from those games to FEH. The connection between them is a little tenuous, but I believe both go on to build brand new nations for their people. This build is a pretty typical PP set. 

Miriel & Hanneman: Ardent Researchers

Spoiler

Harmonic Colorless Tome Infantry (BST=166)

HP: 37     Atk: 43 (57)     Spd: 20     Def: 33     Res: 35 

Weapon: Refined Goetia: MT: 14. Inflicts Atk/Res-4 on foe and neutralizes foe's bonuses to Atk/Res (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat. If foe initiates combat and if unit’s HP ≥ 50%, unit can counterattack before foe’s first attack and grants Special cooldown charge +1 per unit's attack, and if unit’s HP ≥ 70%, reduces damage of foe’s first attack by 50%. 

Special: Lifetaker: Special cooldown count: 3. Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-30%. After combat, if foe is defeated and if Special triggered, restores unit’s HP = 40% of damage dealt to foe during combat. Only inheritable by tome units. 

A: Mirror Stance 3 

B: Quick Riposte 3 

😄 Joint Drive Def: Grants Def+4 to allies within 2 spaces during combat. If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Def+4 to unit during combat.

Harmonic skill: Grants the following effects to unit and allies from the same titles as unit for 1 turn: 【Resonance: Shields】and “when unit deals damage to foe during combat, restores 5 HP to unit. (Triggers even if 0 damage is dealt.)” 【Resonance: Shields】Grants Def/Res+4 during combat and the following effect for 1 turn: "During unit's first combat in player phase or enemy phase, foe cannot make a follow-up attack." Once used, Harmonized Skill cannot be activated again. At start of every third turn, if Harmonized Skill has already been used, unit can use Harmonized Skill again. 

Two scientists from Awakening and Three Houses. Besides some potentially interesting discussions of a scientific nature, I think it could be funny to see Hanneman interact with a colleague that is utterly opposite from his usual foil (Manuela); indeed, Miriel is so entirely and narrowly analytical than Hanneman would actually be the more care-free or "loose" person in a situation for once, interestingly. As a build, this is thoroughly EP oriented, with a particular focus on keeping their HP as high as possible to stay effective. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering, can you insert yourself into the game?

If no, then okay, thought I'd ask.

If yes, then this is what I came up with.

Name: Zack
Title: Aquatic Gamer
Rarity: 5☆- Legendary
Effect: Water
Ally Boost: +3 HP, +3 Spd
Type: Lance
Move Type: Infantry

Weapon: Aegir (Functions similarly to Ike's Ragnell, having a distant counter.)
Assist: (None)
Special: Moonbow

Edited by Zack_Attack