Create-A-Hero Thread

Sire

Might as well take a crack at this: 

Arcanist of Death

Jedah

How to obtain: Gotten at 3 and 4 stars from a grand hero battle

Type: Red Mage

Lv 40 *5 star stats: Hp: 44-46-48, Atk: 45-47-49, Spd: 21-23-25, Def: 30-32-33, Res: 14-16-18

Weapons:

Flux

Ruin

Death: Mt 10: If the user of this tome wins a battle, user gains +1 to atk/spd/def/res

Death+: Mt 12: If the user of this tome wins a battle, user gains +2 to atk/spd/def/res 

Combat Skill: Vengeance

Slot Skills: 

A slot: Close Counter

B Slot: Renewal 3

Edited by Poimagic

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, salinea said:

Looks very good to me. Love how Heavy Stance mirrors Heavy Blow; and gotta have that Guard for Nihil :) The stat lines looks great, too.

Thanks, and yeah I thought what would make the Black Knight the complete rival of Ike, and I decided he should have a skill that has the opposite resonance as Heavy Blade. His +Spd version is essentially made to go toe to toe with Ike.

-----

If anyone wants they can challenge me to do any FE9 above characters that aren't in the game yet. I have fun trying to make realistic FEH version of units that haven't appeared in the game yet. After I finish I just need someone to review and rate my work.

On 2017-08-11 at 11:45 PM, Logos said:

Here's my attempt at making a good Black Knight.

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for fire emblem the black knight

Name: The Black Knight

Title: Radiance's Bane

Type: Icon_Class_Red_Sword.png

Movement: Icon_Move_Armored.png

Lvl 40 5* Stats: HP/47-50-53 Atk/29-32-35 Spd/25-28-32 Def/36-39-42 Res/17-20-23

Total Base Stat Total: 169

Weapons:

Iron Sword

Steel Sword

Silver Sword

Alondite - Mt:16 Rng:Eff: Enables counterattack regardless of distance if this unit is attacked.

Skills:

A

- Heavy Stance 1: If unit's Def - foe's Def ≥ 5, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 per each attack from enemy. (If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.)

SP: 60

- Heavy Stance 2: If unit's Def - foe's Def ≥ 3, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 per each attack from enemy. (If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.) 

SP: 120

- Heavy Stance 3: If unit's Def - foe's Def ≥ 1, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 per each attack from enemy. (If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.) 

SP: 240

B

- Guard 1 - If unit's HP is ≥ 100% at start of combat, enemy is inflicted with Special cooldown charge-1. (If using similar skill, only highest value applied.)

- Guard 2 - If unit's HP is ≥ 90% at start of combat, enemy is inflicted with Special cooldown charge-1. (If using similar skill, only highest value applied.)

- Guard 3 - If unit's HP is ≥ 80% at start of combat, enemy is inflicted with Special cooldown charge-1. (If using similar skill, only highest value applied.)

C

None

Support Skill

None

Special Skills

New Moon - Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res -30%

Luna - Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res -50%

On 2017-08-12 at 5:36 AM, salinea said:

Looks very good to me. Love how Heavy Stance mirrors Heavy Blow; and gotta have that Guard for Nihil :) The stat lines looks great, too.

I'm in agreement with @salinea

I really like the stat spread. I can already see myself giving him Earth/fire boost or Distant Defense, Ward/Hone Armor and Quick Riposte. 

However, I feel the Black Knight would probably only have neutral IV's, as I see him more likely be introduced as a GHB or TT unit.

(+spd/-hp or -res would be so broken, except for Reinhardt. Reinhardt would break him).

If you don't mind, I would love your opinion on my latest hero.

I will deny this topic with another Bravely Second character!

Kaiser Oblivion

Spoiler

Kaiser Oblivion (or "Bravely Second Spoilerys Spoilersia" with Kaiser Oblivion as his title)

Sword Infantry

Assist: Noble Eagle- Increases an adjacent ally's Atk by half for one turn, but also applies the boost to all units friend or foe within 3 spaces of the assisted unit. Panic Ploy, -blade tomes, and other skills that reverse or depend on stat buffs will not be affected by Noble Eagle's buff.

A Skill: Overlord- All units, friends and foes alike, who engage in combat within 2 spaces of Kaiser Oblivion (meaning if one unit is 4 spaces away from KO, but the other fighting it is within 2, the unit 4 spaces away will receive the Overlord effects), will have their Special cooldowns always set at 0 (aka Specials are guaranteed to activate all the time). The Special count is always reset to completely uncharged after combat under the effects of Overlord.

B Skill: Sonnenblume- all units who engage in combat within 2 spaces of KO will be faced with the following effects:

If a unit is able to double during combat and its opponent cannot, the opponent shall be able to double (or avoid being doubled if they cannot counterattack) and the other unit shall not.

If a unit has the Brave effect and the other does not, the Brave effect shall be passed from the unit with it to the one without it.

If a unit initiates combat under the effects of initiative skills- Death Blow, Darting Blow, and Desperation (HP requirements must be met) to name some examples, will have those effects passed onto the other unit.

If a unit has Vantage and attacks one without it, the unit being attacked will strike first if they meet the conditions for Vantage activation. Quick Riposte is also inverted under the same conditions.

-Breakers when they activate, will have their effects reversed in the same manner as the skills above.

If one unit has Phantom Spd and the other does not, it is passed onto the one without it.

C Skill: Spring Awakening- All units regenerate 15 HP at the start of their team's respective phase.

And time for a little Paper Mario fun (I'll try making more later)!

Yoshi- Available at 5 Star Rarity in Black and White colors, Red, Blue, Orange, and Pink at 4 Star Rarity, and Green at 3 Star (color difference is purely cosmetic beyond determining Rarity).

Spoiler

Name: Yoshi

"Dagger" Infantry (but the weapon is coded to make Yoshi a Colorless Dragon unit so he can receive and use the appropriate stat boosting skills and be weak to the Falchion and Naga)

Weapon: Mini Eggs- Attacks twice when initiating combat. Inflicts -8 Atk to the target after combat. Has low Might as it's problem.

Special: Stampede- Cooldown count of 4. Deals damage equal to Atk * 1.5 - Enemy Def to all foes in a straight or diagonal line 3 spaces long- the line being determined by the location of Yoshi and the target (the line runs through the space between Yoshi and the target, the space of the target, and the space beyond the target on the same line).

Assist: Deliverer- This unit may allow an adjacent Infantry/Armor unit to ride it for one turn. This unit will move into the space of the unit who they choose to use Deliver on. That unit may then may move their usual move and up to two additional spaces and with no terrain penalties (but cannot end turn on flier-only terrain or pass through totally non-traversable terrain). Upon the completion of the move and any action which may follow, the Deliver will reappear with their turn ended in a space adjacent to the ferried unit (ideally the space north of it, barring that, the right, then down, then left spaces, and then barring that the up space two away, and then the upper right space, and so forth in a clockwise radius).

A Skill: Excitable- Makes buffs and debuffs on this unit 150% effective.

B Skill: Knock Back

9 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

I'm in agreement with @salinea

I really like the stat spread. I can already see myself giving him Earth/fire boost or Distant Defense, Ward/Hone Armor and Quick Riposte. 

However, I feel the Black Knight would probably only have neutral IV's, as I see him more likely be introduced as a GHB or TT unit.

(+spd/-hp or -res would be so broken, except for Reinhardt. Reinhardt would break him).

If you don't mind, I would love your opinion on my latest hero.

Thank you, and yeah Reinhardt/Hououin Kyouma nukes everything.

As for the FEH version of Kliff that you made. Well I like it, but there are a few things off with him.

1. His BST is very very high for a mage unit. He's like the Dragon version of infantry units, which is kind of broken. True that other poor villager units (Donnel) have higher BST than normal for their unit type, but he's at maximum 4 BST points above the other high-end infantry units, whereas Kliff is 5. I would adjust his BST so that he is at least 152, especially if experimenting with new BST levels.

2. The only other minor-problem is that with the Dire tome, Warding Blow, and High Spd/Low Atk he is too much like Olwen. I would change that blow skill to something like Spd/Res +4 or whatever else fits the picture.

Other than those minor problems he seems very unique. I think he would be perfect for full TA especially for a mage. His Def is bad, but not Sanaki bad. His Atk is mediocre and Res decent so having TA would be great, especially when his speed more than suffices for the lack of a Spd+ boosting skill.

15 minutes ago, Logos said:

As for the FEH version of Kliff that you made. Well I like it, but there are a few things off with him.

1. His BST is very very high for a mage unit. He's like the Dragon version of infantry units, which is kind of broken. True that other poor villager units (Donnel) have higher BST than normal for their unit type, but he's at maximum 4 BST points above the other high-end infantry units, whereas Kliff is 5. I would adjust his BST so that he is at least 152, especially if experimenting with new BST levels.

2. The only other minor-problem is that with the Dire tome, Warding Blow, and High Spd/Low Atk he is too much like Olwen. I would change that blow skill to something like Spd/Res +4 or whatever else fits the picture.

Other than those minor problems he seems very unique. I think he would be perfect for full TA especially for a mage. His Def is bad, but not Sanaki bad. His Atk is mediocre and Res decent so having TA would be great, especially when his speed more than suffices for the lack of a Spd+ boosting skill.

Faye has a BST of 154. This is thanks because she has Growth Ratios of "6" in every stat (and this increase a bit more her BST, is she had 4 start with at least a 6 growth and one lower she would have 153 BST)

The Reason why Sophia has 149 BST is because she has 4 stats with a Growth equal or above six and has one stat that doesn't (speed).

And yeah, the difference between normal units and Dragon/Villager is like 4 points, but you must considerated that if the character has a Growth Ratio above "6" they'll increase a bit their BST.

I created those ages ago, and then i just... never posted them. So posting them now (with a quick fix up because i finally had an idea for how to handle Wrath):

Arthur, Vengeful Seeker

Spoiler

Cavalry mage

HP: 42
Att: 32
Speed: 29
Def: 25
Res: 17
Total: 145

Weapon : Wind / Elwind / Gronnblood 7 / Gronnblood + 11 (new tome which grants +4 to Attack and Speed when unit is under half HP)
Assist:
Special : Retribution / Vengeance

Passive A : Wrath (if unit is under half HP at the beginning of the turn, Special CD+1)
Passive B : Blue Tomebreaker
Passive C:

Tinny, Mournful Captive

Spoiler

Infantry mage

HP: 37
Att: 28
Speed: 34
Def: 17
Res: 31
Total: 147

Weapon : Thunder / Elthunder / Blarblood 7 / Blarblood + 11 (new tome which grants +4 to Attack and Speed when unit is under half HP)
Assist:
Special : Retribution / Reprisal

Passive A : Wrath (if unit is under half HP at the beginning of the turn, Special CD+1)
Passive B :
Passive C: Fortify Defense

Azel, Shy Defender

Spoiler

Cavalry mage
HP: 38
Att: 32
Speed: 36
Def: 17
Res: 21
Total: 144

Weapon : Fire / Elfire / Raudrblood 7 / Raudrblood + 11
Assist: Smite
Special :

Passive A :
Passive B : Seal Attack
Passive C: Goad Cavalry

Tiltyu, Cheerful Bodyguard

Spoiler

Infantry mage
HP: 38

Att: 36
Speed: 27
Def: 21
Res: 24
Total: 146

Weapon : Thunder / Elthunder / Blarblood 7 / Blarblood + 11 (new tome which grants +4 to Attack and Speed when unit is under half HP)
Assist:
Special : Night Sky / Luna

Passive B : Obstruct
Passive C:

(Obviously Obstruct is pretty inane but it's in character :))

And bonus

Lachesis, Master Knight of Nodion

Spoiler

Cavalry

HP: 42
Att: 33
Speed: 29
Def: 28
Res: 22
Total: 154

Weapon : Iron Sword / Steel Sword / Silver Sword / Silver Sword +
Assist:
Special : Daylight, Noonday

Passive A : Fury
Passive B :
Passive C: Drive Attack

Edited by salinea

Decided to brainstorm some armored units (and Forsyth).

Forsyth: Eager Lieutenant

Stats: 45/37/28/32/18

Weapon: Slaying Lance+

Assist: Smite

Passives: Brash Assault, Drive Defense

Oswin: Impregnable Knight

Stats: 50/36/25/36/20

Weapon: Rex Hasta - 16 Might. If foe's HP is 100% when combat starts, unit receives Attack/Speed+2 during combat.

Special: Vengeance

Passives: HP/Def 2, Threaten Attack

Gilliam: Silent General

Stats: 50/35/23/37/22

Weapon: Poleaxe+ - 14 Might. Effective against cavalry units.

Assist: Rally Attack/Defense

Passives: Atk/Def 2, Lancebreaker

Gatrie: Perpetual Guardian

Stats: 45/34/33/35/20

Weapon: Brave Lance+

Special: Luna

Passives: Guard, Threaten Speed

Edited by Noble Of Pherae

Name: Link
Title: Hero of Time

images.jpg.fa294cf9856b3d9a5a9cac20ccd3e205.jpg

Color: Red, Sword
Movement Type: Infantery

Weapon: Master Sword, Mt. 16, Reflects Magical Damage suffered back to Enemy during combat
Hidden effect: If at Full HP, Attack Range is 1-2 (Laserbeams), this also means that he can counterattack ranged units if they attack him when he is at full HP

Assist: None

Special: Miracle (think of the Fairy bottles!)

Stats Raw:
HP:33
Atk:37
Spd:38
Def:15
Res: 35
Total Base stats: 158

A Skill: -
B Skill: Shield Pulse 1-3
C Skill: Song of Time 1-3
Unit can move to a space adjacent of allyes equiped with the Dance/Sing Abilty that are within 2 spaces. Infantery and Armored Units exclusiv skill, Restricted to Lance, Sword and Axe users. (maxed out description)

Name: Zelda
Title: Princess of Hyrule

6e4eed47dd36980ddbe51580c9748738.jpg.b855ebb75238162b7c57a7e6a7ab8243.jpg

Color: Neutral, Bow

Weapon: Bow of Light, Mt. 14, Deals Magical Damage with Light Arrows
Hidden effect: Grants Weapon Triangle advantage when attacking Ganondorf

Assist: Ballad of the Goddess
Changes the Attack type of the unit benefiting from the Assist to Magical Damage for the next Turn.

Special: None

Stats Raw:
HP: 30
Atk: 35
Spd: 37
Def: 5
Res: 40
Total Base Stat: 147

A Skill:
B Skill: Windsweep 1-3
C Skill: Triforce of Wisdom 1-3
Grants Allies within 2 Spaces +6 Res during battle (maxed out description)

Name: Ganondorf
Title: Guardian of the Desert

dbb64416f624193ac6240f39022f137f.png.8916dcdfe0cabcdddd6836c56a5eab11.png

Color: Red, Sword
Movement Type: Armored

Weapon: Demise Sword, Mt. 16. If Unit is Attacked Grants +7 Atk.

Assist: None

Special: Bonfire

Stats Raw:
HP: 45
Atk: 41
Spd: 34
Def: 40
Res. 13

A Skill: Distant Counter
B Skill: None
C Skill: Triforce of Power 1-3
Grants Allies within 2 Spaces +6 Atk during battle (maxed out description)

Name: Hilda
Title: Princess of Lorule

lorule_s_beauty_by_linkerbell-d6xh0w3-236x220.png.53242031124b1e9b6e1ea3414f5c3a64.png

Color: Neutral, Staff

Weapon: Stave of Guidance, Mt. 14. If unit HP > 50%, Weapon grants full attack power

Stats:
HP: 30
Atk: 40
Spd:36
Def: 5
Res: 37

Assist: Rehabilitate
Special: -

A Skill: None
B Skill: Dazzling Staff 1-3
C Skill: Light of Lorule 1-3
Allows Infantery and Armored Allys in Cardinal Directions to move to a space adjacent of the unit. (maxed out description)
Inherit Restrictions: Color: Neutral only, Weapon: Stave only

My attempt at Shigure:

Spoiler

Image result for shigure

Title: Harbinger of Hope

Name: Shigure

Type: Icon_Class_Blue_Lance.png

Movement: Icon_Move_Flying.png

5* Lvl 40 Stats: HP/40 Atk/27-30-33 Spd/28-31-34 Def/16-19-22 Res/27-30-34

Total BST: 150

Weapons:

Iron Lance

Steel Lance

Blessed Lance - Mt:10 Rng:Eff: At the start of every third turn, restores 10 HP.

Blessed Lance+ - Mt:14 Rng:Eff: At the start of every third turn, restores 10 HP.

Skills:

A

Triangle Adept 1

Triangle Adept 2

Triangle Adept 3

B

None

C

Hone Atk 1

Hone Atk 2

Hone Power: Grants adjacent allies Special cooldown charge +1 until the end of the turn at the start of each turn. (If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.) (Does not stack with Killer weapons, Quickened Pulse, Heavy Blade...etc.)

Support Skills

Sing

Special Skills

None

Kaze

Spoiler

Image result for kaze fire emblem

Title: Loyalty in Shadow

Name: Kaze

Type: Icon_Class_Neutral_Shuriken.png

Movement:  Icon_Move_Infantry.png

5* Lvl 40 Stats: HP/32-35-38 Atk/28-31-34 Spd/36-39-42 Def/13-16-19 Res/24-27-30

Total Base Stat Total: 148

Weapons:

Iron Dagger

Steel Dagger

Silver Dagger

Chakram - Mt:Rng:Eff: After combat, inflicts Def/Res-5 on foe through its next action. Spd-5. Attack twice when initiating combat.

Skills:

A

Spd +1

Atk/Spd +1 - Grants Atk/Spd +1.

Atk/Spd +2 - Grants Atk/Spd +2. (Unlocked at 4*)

B

Pass 1

Pass 2

Pass 3

C

None

Support Skills

Swap

Special Skills

None

Notes:

- I essentially tried to make Kaze into a very speedy and damaging debuffer.

- He can't kill very easily due to his mediocre Atk, but  he can do serious damage and that's the point with him.

- Not meant to be  another Reinhardt/ B! Cordelia plz dnt hate <3

- Swap is his support skill because that's how he saves Corrin in Birthright.

Edited by Logos

On 8/13/2017 at 8:54 PM, Logos said:

1. The higher BST has to do with the fact he is a "trainee" unit. What happens is that these units start with a weaker Level 1 BST, in exchange for additional growth points. Growth points determine how much a stat grows. In the end, these trainee units end up with extra BST at Level 40, in comparison to other non-trainee units. 

This is actually an in-game thing.

Currently, Nowi, Young Tiki, Fae, Faye, Gray, Tobin, Donnel and Amelia. You'll notice that their BST will be higher than their non-trainee counter parts.

We also have Veteran unis in Gunter and Jagen. With them, the opposite is true. 

Here's the link on the game mechanic.
https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Stat_Growth

I use this for all of my creative builds.

2. Yeah, I might change Kliff's A-Skill. It's kind of a toss up for me because I wanted him to be one of those units that fare better with Skill Inheritance rather than without. I might.

1 hour ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

1. The higher BST has to do with the fact he is a "trainee" unit. What happens is that these units start with a weaker Level 1 BST, in exchange for additional growth points. Growth points determine how much a stat grows. In the end, these trainee units end up with extra BST at Level 40, in comparison to other non-trainee units. 

This is actually an in-game thing.

Currently, Nowi, Young Tiki, Fae, Faye, Gray, Tobin, Donnel and Amelia. You'll notice that their BST will be higher than their non-trainee counter parts.

We also have Veteran unis in Gunter and Jagen. With them, the opposite is true. 

Here's the link on the game mechanic.
https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Stat_Growth

I use this for all of my creative builds.

2. Yeah, I might change Kliff's A-Skill. It's kind of a toss up for me because I wanted him to be one of those units that fare better with Skill Inheritance rather than without. I might.

On 8/14/2017 at 0:13 AM, Troykv said:

Faye has a BST of 154. This is thanks because she has Growth Ratios of "6" in every stat (and this increase a bit more her BST, is she had 4 start with at least a 6 growth and one lower she would have 153 BST)

The Reason why Sophia has 149 BST is because she has 4 stats with a Growth equal or above six and has one stat that doesn't (speed).

And yeah, the difference between normal units and Dragon/Villager is like 4 points, but you must considerated that if the character has a Growth Ratio above "6" they'll increase a bit their BST.

My bad I was too quick to judge, and didn't think if you were attempting to make "trainee" unit. It's just that it seems incredibly convenient that a trainee unit possess a Dire- tome, so I thought you weren't trying to do that. Not that I mind or anything it just didn't come to my mind initially.

-----

I made Kaze and Shigure above, and tried making them as interesting, and unique as possible. Do they seem alright?

15 hours ago, Logos said:

My bad I was too quick to judge, and didn't think if you were attempting to make "trainee" unit. It's just that it seems incredibly convenient that a trainee unit possess a Dire- tome, so I thought you weren't trying to do that. Not that I mind or anything it just didn't come to my mind initially.

-----

I made Kaze and Shigure above, and tried making them as interesting, and unique as possible. Do they seem alright?

No worries. Funny thing was that I was half way through Kliff's stats before I remembered he got Trainee status like his Ram Village buddies XD. Ah well. I think the little boost in BST is perfect for him to carve out a niche for himself, and perform well as a Red tome, a very unforgiving affinity to be in atm.

For the remaining three Dire builds I will do, I will try to refrain from using a trainee unit. (I have 1 in progress atm)

I like them, although I don't see much to give feedback on... I like the +Atk/Spd on Kaze.

I actually did a couple stat builds for @Hero_Lucina, and Kaze was one of them... (ignore the 3-4* stats)

On 7/21/2017 at 3:31 PM, TheTuckingFypo said:

Fair enough.

Stats for your Kaze is done. 

Reveal hidden contents

Growth Points

5, 6, 10, 2, 5

Base Stats 3*

HP: 15/16/17
ATK: 5/6/7
SPD: 8/9/10
DEF: 1/2/3
RES: 6/7/8

Max Stats 3*

HP: 30/33/36
ATK: 22/25/28
SPD: 33/36/39
DEF: 10/13/16
RES: 21/24/27

Base Stats 4*

HP:  15/16/17
ATK: 6/7/8
SPD: 9/1011
DEF: 1/2/3
RES: 6/7/8

Max Stats 4*

HP: 31/34/37
ATK: 23/26/29
SPD: 35/38/42
DEF: 11/14/17
RES: 22/25/28

Base Stats 5*

HP: 16/17/18
ATK: 6/7/8
SPD: 9/10/11
DEF: 2/3/4
RES: 7/8/9

Max Stats 5*

HP: 33/36/40
ATK: 25/29/32
SPD: 37/40/44
DEF: 12/16/19
RES: 24/27/31

Tell me if you'd like me to change anything. 

Actually, I'd suggest Kaze get a Brave Dagger with this stat spread... Killer Dagger works too.

The stats are actually very similar lol, with minor differences. 

4 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

I like them, although I don't see much to give feedback on... I like the +Atk/Spd on Kaze.

I actually did a couple stat builds for @Hero_Lucina, and Kaze was one of them... (ignore the 3-4* stats)

The stats are actually very similar lol, with minor differences. 

It's actually coincidentally very very similar, that's interesting lol. Perhaps we have the same view on what Kaze's pros and cons should be as a unit. I'm really proud of my Kaze though not because of getting his stats in a unique fashion that aligns with him in Fates, but because I actually made a good title for a unit lol.

Maybe it's time I make a few for the Odin Sphere characters currently in my sig

Gwendolyn:

Spoiler

Gwendolyn

Title: Valkyrie (or Valkyrie Princess)

Lance Flier (but without a mount- she doesn't need one)

Weapon: Psypher Spear- Accelerates Special cooldown count by 2 when defeating an enemy (since Psyphers absorb Phozons from dead foes, and Phozons are needed for Magic use in OS). Effective against dragons (since that is true of Psyphers in general, and mega true of Gwendolyn's.)

Special: Glacies ('cause she's the Ice-affiliated PC in OS)

A Skill: Aerial Force 1/2/3- increases Atk by 3/4/5 when fighting a Flier unit, usable only by Fliers.

B Skill: Icy Grip 1/2/3- At the start of a battle, if HP is below 25/50/75%, after combat the enemy fought is prevented from moving more than 1 space through their next action.

C Skill: Breath of Life (because her husband Oswald burns through his own HP and this could help him out).

Cornelius:

Spoiler

Cornelius

Title: The Pooka Prince (or Prince of Titania)

Sword "Cavalry" (no horse mount, but he is a animal humanoid who runs the fastest of the whole cast, so for variety, he counts as Cavalry, barring the addition of a "Beast" type to FEH).

Weapon: Psypher Sword- Accelerates Special cooldown count by 2 when defeating an enemy. Effective against Dragons (or Beasts if they ever exist) (alludes to the sword's past and future).

Special: Blazing Thunder ('cause Cornelius is the electric PC of OS).

Assist: Rally Speed (because there is no way I could include Lightning Saber).

A Skill: Ground Force 1/2/3- increases Atk by 3/4/5 when fighting a non-Flier unit, usable only by non-Fliers.

B Skill: Windsweep (it's the closest thing I get to replicating Stun, the status ailment Cornelius can inflict in OS).

Mercedes:

Spoiler

Mercedes

Title: Fairy Queen (or Fairy Princess)

Bow Flier (no mount though)

Weapon: Tasla (or Riblam)- Effective against Fliers. Accelerates Special cooldown count by 2 when defeating an enemy. When initiating combat at 75% HP or higher, disables the effects of the enemy's Weapon through their next action (does not disable the weapon's Might, because that'd be too much, it only mitigates secondary effects) (not to reference to the prophecies, but rather what she does at the end of her storybook).

Special: Sol (because Mercede's element is light, and I didn't want to go with the Light AoEs).

Assist: True Sacrifice- this heals all allies to full, but this unit perishes as a result.

A Skill: Full Power 1/2/3- when at 100/90/80% of max HP at the start of combat, grants an additive +50% to the damage dealt by a Special. 

C Skill: Goad Fliers (just because she is the Fairy Queen and commands many flying fairies- a ruler deserves a commanding skill).

Oswald

Spoiler

Oswald

Title: The Shadow Knight (The Black Sword is his storybook's title, but he's always referred to in practice as the Shadow Knight)

Sword Infantry

Weapon: Belderiver- Accelerates Special cooldown count by 2 when defeating an enemy. Doubles the power of Fury if the skill is equipped, but the HP cost is doubled as well. (Very edgy, but in line with what the Belderiver does to Oswald.)

Special: Vengeance (because of Oswald's Avenger Ability and it fits with his high risk theme).

A Skill: Fury (duh! it replicates his Berserk Mode quite well.)

B Skill: Vantage (I could have picked Desperation, but opted instead for this because Oswald's Phantom Killer Active Skill is a counterattack skill- befitting Vantage instead).

C Skill: Dark Embrace- when equipped with Fury, negates all debuffs on this unit and prevents fixed post-battle Poison/Pain/Savage damage from being inflicted (but not from Fury itself).

Velvet:

Spoiler

Velvet

Title: Valentinian Princess (or Witch of Elrit- but the former is much better)

Red Tome Infantry (Her weapon is a chain, but she packs lots of fire in her skillset, so I'll take the easy way out and use that instead.)

Weapon: Graveryl- Accelerates Special cooldown count by 2 when defeating an enemy. Inflicts -5 Atk to a foe after combat through their next action (because Graveryl disables but does not destroy the Crystallization Cauldron). Uses an animation based on Velvet's Flare Shot or Flame Pillar Active Skills.

Special: Growing Flame (because it's fiery and I'd think her Defense would be too bad for the other Special).

A Skill: Guard Restore- if unable to counter an enemy's attack, accelerates Special cooldown count by 1.

B Skill: Straight Wedge- increases the potency of initiative skills by 50% (includes Savage Blow damage and Breath of Life healing) (the actual Passive Skill increases Velvet's dash attack damage by half, such doesn't exist in FEH, and Lunge is beyond a Tome!Velvet's access, so I came up with this instead).

C Skill: Savage Blow (because her fire attacks inflict the Burn status, which causes damage over time).

And now for two NPC OS units:

Odin

Spoiler

Odin

Title: Demon Lord

"Axe" Armor (well it's a Ball and Chain, the closest matching weapon type would be Axe I think).

Weapon: Balor- Has inbuilt Distant Counter.

Special: Dragon Fang (a -Light AoE might be more appropriate, but Odin is strong, and he does have the dragon Wagner's blood in him).

Assist: Harsh Command (because Odin is one harsh king, and a terrible father too).

A Skill: Heavy Blade (because Odin is remarkably powerful).

B Skill: Brash Assault (because I didn't give him Death Blow, and this attack has the name closest to what summarizes Odin's fighting style other than Death Blow).

Ingway:

Spoiler

Ingway:

Title: Prince of Valentine

Red "Breath" Infantry (would be Beast type instead if FEH ever got one).

Weapon: Breath of Darkova- after this unit attacks inflicts -3 Atk/Spd/Def/Res to all foes within 2 spaces of the target, and also onto this unit, all until their next actions.

Special: Reprisal

A Skill: Draining Curse- inflicts -3 Atk/Spd/Def/Res to the target through their next action, but inflicts -6 HP to this unit.

B Skill: Desperation

C Skill: Panic Ploy

Emphasis was placed on Ingway's Darkova form, with some effort to capture a little debuffing power for him- for representing his ability to inflict the Pooka Curse.

Hey let's do some Overwatch characters! Zero relevancy to FE but I like both so whatever.

Mercy:

Spoiler

Guardian Angel

Infantry Healer

5* stats

HP- 37/40/43

Atk- 27/30/33

Spd- 30/33/36

Def- 18/21/24

Res- 21/24/27

Skills:

Weapon- Caduceus Blaster, Mt 4 Rng 2/Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker.

Assist- Caduceus Staff, Restores 6 HP Rng 1/Grants +4 Atk to an adjacent ally until the end of turn (CD -1).

Special- Resurrect, CD 5/ Revives a random fallen ally.

B- Wings of Mercy 3

Genji

Spoiler

Shimada Rerisen

Sword Infantry

5* Stats: 

HP- 34/37/40

Atk- 29/32/35

Spd- 35/38/41

Def- 25/28/31

Res- 20/23/26

Skills:

Weapon- Dragon Blade Mt 16 Rng 1/ If unit initiates combat, unit granted Atk/Spd+2 during battle.

Special- Dragon Unleashed CD 4/ Grants unit +2 Atk x Unit's Spd minus foe's speed

A- Cybernetic Agility- Can traverse through forests normally

B- Deflect 3- When attacked by Bow, Dagger, Tome, or staff at HP > 50%, deals 50% damage back after combat.

Hanzo

Spoiler

(Can't think of Title)

Bow Infantry

5* Stats:

HP- 38/41/44

Atk- 32/35/38

Spd- 29/32/35

Def- 17/20/23

Res- 17/20/23

Skills:

Weapon- Storm Bow Mt 14 Rng 2/ At the end of the turn, grants unit +4 Atk to total Atk (Max 20). Resets after attacking.

Special- Dragon Storm CD 5/ Deals Atk x1.5 to all enemies behind target.

A- Death Blow 3
B- Piercing Shot 3- Enemy between unit and target take 7 damage after combat and suffers Def-3.

Reinhardt

Spoiler

(IDK)

Axe Armor

5* Stats:

HP- 47/50/53

Atk- 36/39/42

Spd- 17/20/23

Def- 37/40/43

Res- 17/20/23

Skills:

Weapons- Rocket Hammer Mt 16 Rng 1/ Deals 7 Damage to enemies adjacent to unit after combat.

Special- Earth Shatter CD 5/ Prevents foe and adjacent enemies from moving more than one space until its next action.

B- Unbreakable 3/ If HP>50%, Tomes, bows, daggers, and Staff cannot attack or counterattack allies if unit is in-between ally and foe.

C- Bolster 3/ Grants adjacent allies +1/Atk/Spd/Def/Res x each 15 HP unit has.

Edited by KongDude

Decided To Try My Hand At Some Genealogy Characters!

Sigurd: Paladin Of Light

Stats: 38/35/33/33/15

Weapon: Tyrfing

Special Skill: Blazing Light

Passives: Darting Blow, Threaten Defense

Quan: Lord Of Leonster

Stats: 40/38/27/32/17

Weapon: Gae Bolg: 16 Might, Grants +2 Strength/Defense When Initiating Combat

Command Skill: Shove

Passives: Armored Blow, Savage Blow

Alec: Mischievous Knight 

Stats: 36/29/35/29/25

Weapon: Wind Sword: 11 Might, Allows Unit To Counterattack From Any Distance, Attacks Deal Magical Damage (Green), Special Cooldown +1

Special Skill: Moonbow

Passives: Life And Death, Vantage

Naosie: Hotheaded Knight

Stats: 45/36/25/33/15

Weapon: Flame Sword: 11 Might, Allows Unit To Counterattack From Any Distance, Attacks Deal Magical Damage (Red), Special Cooldown +1

Command Skill: Smite

Passive Skills: Fury, Brash Assault

(The Levin Sword Would Cast Blue Magic)

Edited by Noble Of Pherae

I'll do some Xenoblade characters!

Shulk - Heir to the Monado

Class: Infantry/Lance

5* LV40 stats (with Monado II equipped): 40 HP, 48 Atk, 32 Spd, 20 Def, 23 Res (162 total)

Weapon: 1*: Iron lance (Mt 6, Rng 1), 3*: Monado (Mt 16, Rng 1, Effective Vs armoured units, cannot damage infantry units, cannot be inherited), 5*: Monado II (Mt 18, Rng 1, effective Vs armoured units, inflicts a debuff that prevents foe from recieving buffs through their next action, cannot be inherited)

Support: 2*: Rally speed (grants Spd+4), 4*: Monado speed (grants Spd+6, cannot be inherited)

Special: 3*: Rising wind (deals normal damage to all nearby foes before combat, cool down 5), 5*: Blazing wind (deals 1.5x damage to nearby foes before combat, cool down 5)

A: 4*: Distant counter (unit may counterattack at Rng 2)

B: 5*: Monado shield (foes cannot trigger specials against Shulk, cannot be inherited)

C: None.

Notes: I made him a lance unit as the blue part of the Monado is shorter than the red handle. His relatively low BST is to counter his potentially OP skills. Finally, Monado II's buff nullification is like Monado purge.

Reyn - Dependable friend

Class: Infantry/Axe

Stats at 5* LV40 (with scrap driver+ equipped): 51 HP, 50 Atk, 20 Spd, 35 Def, 19 Res (BST: 175)

Weapon: 1*: Iron axe (Mt 6, Rng 1), 2*: Steel axe (Mt 8, Rng 1), 3*: Scrap driver (Mt 9, Rng 1, enemy sword users do not gain WT bonus), 5*: Scrap driver+ (Mt 13, Rng 1, enemy sword users do not get WT bonus)

Support: None

Special: 2*: High tension (adds all bonuses on unit to damage dealt, cool down 3) 4*: Aura burst (add 2x all bonuses on unit to damage dealt, cool down 3)

A: 2*: Rage 1 (When below 50% HP, unit gains Atk/Spd/Def/Res+1 at the start on each turn) 4*: Rage 2 (Same as rage 1, but with +2 to buffs)

B: 2/3/4*: Obstruct 1/2/3 (Foes may not pass through adjacent squares when HP>90/70/50%)

C: 3*: Hardy bearing 1 (negates vantage and desperation when HP=100%), 4*: Hardy bearing 2 (negates vantage and desperation when HP >= 50%), 5*: Last stand (unit may perform any counterattacks and follow up attacks, even after hitting 0HP. If these attacks defeat the last enemy, Reyn counts as a survivor.)

Notes: As Reyn trained with Shulk, Fiora and Dunban, he would have practice dealing with swords, hence the weapon skill. Obstruct is a reference to mad taunt and engage. Also, last stand is cool, right?

Fiora - Organisational mastermind

Class: Infantry/Dagger

Stats at 5* LV40 (with brave dagger+ equipped): 34 HP, 43 Atk, 32 Spd, 20 Def, 20 Res (BST: 149)

Weapon: 1/3*: Iron/Steel dagger (Mt 3/5, Rng 2, inflicts Def/Res -3 on foe), 4*: Brave dagger (Mt 3, Rng 2, attack twice when initiating combat, inflicts Def/Res -3), 5*: Brave dagger+ (Mt 6, Rng 2, attack twice when initiating combat, inflicts Def/Res -5)

Support: 3*: Ardent sacrifice (give 10 of unit's HP to ally)

Special: 2*: Night sky (1.5x damage, cool down 4), 4*: Glimmer (1.5x damage, cool down 3)

A: 1/3/4*: Death blow 1/2/3 (Atk +2/4/6 when initiating combat)

B: 2/4/5*: Desperation 1/2/3 (follow up attacks occur immediately at HP<=25/50/75%)

C: None

Notes: She attacks twice each time she auto-attacks, hence the brave weapon.

Sharla - medic of colony 6

Class: Infantry/Staff

Stats at 5* LV40 (with Ether rifle equipped): 40 HP, 40 Atk, 20 Spd, 27 Def, 28 Res (155 BST)

Weapon: 3*: Assault (Mt 10, Rng 2), 4*: Ether rifle (Mt 10, Rng 3, unit and enemy cannot counter)

Support: 1*: Heal (give ally +7 HP), 2* Mend (give ally +10 HP), 5*: Heal blast (give ally +13 HP)

Special: Imbue (+10 to healing, cool down 1), Heavenly light (give 10 HP to all other allies, cool down 2)

A: 2*: Quickened pulse (at the start of battle, unit gains special cool down -1), 3*: Heat bullet 1 (at the start of battle, all allies gain special cool down -1), 5*: Heat bullet 2 (at the start is every other turn, all allies gain special cool down -1)

B: None

C: 1*: Spur speed 1 (adjacent allies gain Spd+2 during combat), 4/5*: Drive speed 1/2 (allies within 2 spaces gain speed +2/3 during combat)

Notes: I gave her firesweep as the distant counter weapons are supposed to be Rng 1-2, not Rng 1-3. Also helps prepare for the arrival of ballistae.

Dunban - Defender of colony 9

Class: Another swordlord...

Stats at 5* LV40 (with slaying edge+ and Spd+3 equipped): 33 HP, 53 Atk, 45 Spd, 25 Def, 23 Res (BST 179)

Weapon: 1/2*: Iron/Steel sword (Mt 4/6, Rng 1) 4/5*: Slaying edge[+] (Mt 9/14, Rng 1, accelerates special cool down by 1)

Support: 3*: Rally skill (ally gains 2 special cool down charges)

Special: 2*: Night sky (1.5x damage, cool down 4), 4* Astra (2.5x damage, cool down 5)

A: 1/3/4*: Speed+1/2/3

B: 2/3/5*: Vantage 1/2/3 (Unit counters first when HP<=25/50/75%)

C: None

Notes: I made him similar to Fiora with Astra and Glimmer both increasing damage, and vantage and desperation both messing with attack order. Also, his insane agility passes from. Xenoblade to here. He doubles EVERYTHING.

Melia - Height of the High Entia

Class: Infantry/blue mage

Stats at 5* LV40 (with summoned elementals equipped): 35 HP, 63 Atk, 32 Spd, 15 Def, 25 Res (BST: 170)

Weapon: 1/3/4*: Thunder/Elthunder/Thoron (Mt 4/6/9, Rng 2) 5*: Summoned elementals (Mt 14, Rng 2, grants allies within 2 spaces Atk+2)

Support: 2*: Rally spectrum (grants ally Atk/Spd/Def/Res+1)

Special: 3*/5*: Rising/growing wind (deals normal damage to a small and large area)

A: Close counter (unit may counterattack regardless of range)

B: 1/2/4*: Poison strike 1/2/3 (deal 4/7/10 damage after combat)

C: 2/3/5*: Breath of life 1/2/3 (heal adjacent allies 3/5/7HP after combat)

Notes: All of Melia's skills represent the elements she summons. Bolt and Flare are her weapon, Aqua is breath of life, Earth (and Flare) is poison strike, Wind is her special, all of them are in her support skill, and spear break is close counter.

Riki - legendary heropon

Class: "cavalry"/axe (Riki gets quick step for free, hence extra movement. And shut up about the fact that he lives in a tree!!)

Stats at 5* LV40 (with Biter+ and HP+5 equipped): 65 HP, 34 Atk, 30 Spd, 17 Def, 34 Res (BST: 180)

Weapon: 1/3*: Fish[+] (Mt 3/5, Rng 1, foe takes 4 damage after combat) 4/5*: Biter [+] (Mt 9/14, Rng 1, foe takes 7 damage after combat)

Support: 2*: rally skill (ally gains 2 cool down charges)

Special: 2*: Chilling wind (50% of Res added to Atk, cool down 4), 4*: Iceberg (50% of Res added to Atk, cool down 3)

A: 3/4/5*: HP +3/4/5

B: 2/3/5*: Renewal 1/2/3 (unit gains 10HP ever 4th/3rd/other turn)

C: 1/3/4*: Hone Spd 1/2/3 (adjacent allies gain Spd+2/3/4 at the start of each turn)

Notes: a strong magic tank with poison damage, he can make up for his low attack with high versatility, just like in Xenoblade.

Edited by The_antithesis
I gave Reyn last stand instead of hardy bearing 3.

I'm probably one of the only people here who even want this character, but I went ahead and wrote up a stat-line and quotes page for one of my personal favorites, Tomas.

Spoiler

Tomas "Quiet Bow"

nrNVQYL.jpg
Source of this lovely piece is 鶤 ヌイ on pixiv.

Bow Infantry

Weapons:

Iron Bow
Steel Bow
Silver Bow
Silver Bow+

Assists:

(none)

Specials:

-Daylight-4
Heal 30% of damage dealt.
-Noontime-3
Heal 30% of damage dealt.

Passives:

A

-Harvester 1
If foe is on a forest tile, unit granted Atk/Spd+3 during battle
-Harvester 2
If foe is on a forest tile, unit granted Atk/Spd+5 during battle
-Harvester 3
If foe is on a forest tile, unit granted Atk/Spd+7 during battle

B

-Escape Route 1
Enables unit whose own HP is ≤ 30% to warp adjacent to any ally.
-Escape Route 2
Enables unit whose own HP is ≤ 40% to warp adjacent to any ally.
-Escape Route 3
Enables unit whose own HP is ≤ 50% to warp adjacent to any ally.

Stats:

Base Stats (5*)

Hp: 15/16/17
Atk: 6/7/8
Spd: 9/10/11
Def: 4/5/6
Res: 5/6/7

Max Stats (5*)

Hp: 34/38/41
Atk: 25/29/32
Spd: 33/36/39
Def: 19/22/25
Res: 20/23/26

BST: 148

GP

Hp: 6 | Atk: 6 | Spd: 8 | Def: 4 | Res: 4

Quotes:

Summoning Hero:

“I’m Tomas, an Archanean archer.  Allow me to help out in any way I can!”

Friend Greetings:

“Ah, there you are!  I’ve been waiting here to give you greetings from [friend].”

Castle:

·        “While we’re both here, would you like to help me train?  Hold thi—wait, where are you going?”

·        “Patrolling?  Let me help!  We’ll cover more ground that way.”

·        “Say, are there any good orchards around here?  I could always use some fresh fruit!”

·        “This castle is impressive.  It almost reminds me of when…nevermind.”

Character Page:

3* “Haha!”
3* “Is it customary to greet others in your world this way?”
3* “Hm? Need my help?  Whatever it is I’m ready!”
3* “Securing our perimeter is an important task, and one that I’d be happy to assist in.”
4* “Archanea’s lush fields…I long to see them once more.”
4* “Training’s as fun as you make it!  Here, hold this apple…”
5* “I owe a great deal to Prince Marth and Princess Nyna, and now you as well!  I will fight any enemy you’d like.”
5* “I was once a prisoner of war.  If not for the strength and will of my allies…I may not have survived that ordeal.”

Leveling Up:

·        (+0, +1 Points) “Sorry for being useless…”

·        (+2, +3 Points) “One step closer to achieving my goals!”

·        (+4, +5 Points) “Haha, incredible!”

Learning Skills:

“Thank you!  Now, I have even more confidence.”

Turn Action:

·        “Ready, go!”

·        “Sigh…Y-yes?!

·        “I’m here.”

Special Skill:

·        “Stay still…!”

·        “No way I’ll miss now!”

·        “I will condone this no longer!”

·        “Not this time…”

Death:

“Was I a…burden…?”

Confession:

… … …Oh!  H-hey there [Summoner].  I’m afraid you caught me daydreaming a bit.  Since you’ve summoned me here, I’ve had a lot of time to simply pause and reflect.  I dream of a future where I can leave this warring business behind me, and settle into a peaceful life of quiet dignity.  …”So why do you train so much”?  Fair question.  Perhaps it’s because soldiering is the only life I’ve known, and the only way I know how to repay those dear to me is to get stronger.  It doesn’t hurt that it keeps my mind off more…unpleasant memories. That being said, I have a favor to ask you.  Could you balance this grape on your head please?  With the confidence you’ve given me, I just know I can do this!   

The only canon sources of characterization we get on Tomas are his death quotes, character ending, a throwaway line in BS FE, New Mystery recruitment speech, and his one support with Kris.  In this support he comes across as happy-go-lucky, and is confident to the point of using Kris to perform the cliché parlor trick of shooting an apple off someone’s head.  While this provided me with at least something to work with, I had to take some liberties.  My head-canon is that while Tomas is cheerful and sociable on the outside, he suffers from mild PTSD from his experience as a prisoner of war and surviving an execution attempt.  While he does his best to hide this, it comes out every now and then in the quotes I’ve written here.  He subjects himself to rigorous and just downright absurd training regimens (like the apple thing) as a way of keeping his mind busy and regain confidence. 

I’m not really satisfied with some of the quotes, mainly the ones for the character page.  Not that there’s any real reason to, but I may tinker with these a bit more. 

Edited by DLNarshen

Time for some FE7 Characters!

Rath: Wolf Of Sacae (Cavalry, Bow)

Stats: 34/33/33/25/20

Weapon: Brave Bow+

Special Skill: Moonbow

Passive Skills: Life and Death, Hone Speed

Dorcas: Serene Warrior (Infantry, Axe)

Stats: 45/38/29/29/16

Weapon: Basiliskos: 16 Might. If foe's HP is 100% when combat starts, unit receives Attack/Speed+2 during combat.

Special Skill: Draconic Aura

Passive Skills: Fire Boost, Axe Valor

Pent: Mage General (Infantry, Green Tome)

Stats: 34/33/34/22/30

Weapon: Fimbulvetr+: 12 Might. If wielder is below 50% Health, grants speed +4.

Special Skill: Glacies

Passive Skills: Swift Strike, Drive Speed

Louise: Lady of Violets (Infantry, Bow)

Stats: 32/31/36/18/25

Weapon: Silver Bow

Assist Skill: Rally Speed

Passive Skills: Desperation, Threaten Speed

Canas: Seeker Of Wisdom (Infantry, Red Tome)

Stats: 34/37/29/20/35

Weapon: Gespenst: 16 Might. If foe's HP is 100% when combat starts, unit receives Attack/Speed+2 during combat.

Special Skill: Luna

Passive Skills: Mirror Strike, Speed Ploy

Wil: Archer Without Equal (Infantry, Bow)

Stats: 33/32/32/32/15

Weapon: Rienfleche: 16 Might. If foe's HP is 100% when combat starts, unit receives Attack/Speed+2 during combat.

Special Skill: Bonfire

Passive Skills: Bowbreaker, Bow Valor

Lowen: Fledgling Knight (Cavalry, Lance)

Stats: 40/30/25/33/17

Weapon: Silver Lance+

Assist Skill: Swap

Passive Skills: Earth Boost, Ward Cavalry

Do not leave me to my own devices...

Passive A slot:

Spoiler

(Stat) Burst: Gain a buff of 7 Attack/Speed/Defense/Resistance at the beginning of this units turn. After combat, all bonuses are converted to penalties.

Unity Burst: Gain a buff of 4 Attack, Defense, Speed, and Resistance at the beginning of this units turn. After combat, all bonuses are converted to penalties.

Bloodrush: Gain a boost of 2 Attack, Speed, Defense, and Resistance after any combat this unit initiates.

Adrenaline Rush: Special Cooldown -1, any damage added by Specials is reduced by 25%, any damage received decreased by specials is increased by 15%.

Dracoshield: Defense/Resistance +5, Speed -5

Tactical Approach: Gain Attack and Speed +5 when attacking from any unordinary tiles.

Tactical Cover: Gain Defense and Resistance +5 when being attacked on any unordinary tiles.

Affinity of Spirit: Gain the effects of the equipped Special at 10% of specials percentage effect. Cannot trigger with Miracle or Galeforce. Special can never be charged or triggered.

Valentia Might: HP, Attack, and Defense +3, Resistance -5

Jugdral Affinity: Doubles all stat bonuses and halves all stat debuffs.

Passive B slot:

Spoiler

Ally Link: Gain the effects of one nearby allies B slot skill in combat.

Archanea Hope: Unit receives 50% less damage from all attacks when this unit reaches 50% hp or less.

Yllise Advantage: Cancels out enemy Weapon Triangle bonuses when against any Magic, Staff, or Dragon unit.

Hoshidan Blessing: When user has 50% HP or lower, all attacks hit twice for every one attack at 60% power.

Nohr Blessing: When user has 50% HP or lower, all attacks received are reduced in power by 50%

Silversmith: When using a Silver Sword/Lance/Axe/Bow/Dagger, Bolganone, Thoron, Rexcalibur, Flametounge, or any of their + variants, and this unit reaches 50% or lower of their HP, Speed up Special Cooldown by 1 and adds 5 damage when Special triggers.

Passive C slot:

Spoiler

Askr Command: When a unit has a weapon with 14 or more Attack on it and is within 2 spaces of this unit, gain +3 to all stats.

Curse Step: At the start of this units turn, the area within 2 tiles of the unit will debuff enemies within the area and who step into the area with Attack and Speed -5. The curse area will remain until this units next turn.

Decay Step: At the start of this units turn, the area within 2 tiles of this unit will debuff enemies within the area and who step into the area with Defense and Resistance -5. The curse area will remain until this units next turn.

Magvel Boost: When standing next to an ally with a Hone/Fortify skill or Weapon effect that boosts stats by 4 or less, increase the effects of the skill by 50% of value.

Lycia Fortitude: When two units with this skill are within 2 spaces of each other, both will receive Defense and Resistance +4.

Valm Ploy: At the beginning of this units turn, all enemy units in cardinal directions of this unit with at least 1 HP less than this unit will take damage equal to thus units Attack minus the affected units Defense/Resistance halved.

Tellius Savior: Unit will dispel the status effects inflicted during Enemy phase of themself and all allies within 2 spaces.

Specials:

Spoiler

Life Force: Adds 30% of units HP as damage. Cooldown: 4

• Giga Impact: Adds 50% of units HP as damage. Cooldown: 4
  • Dedication: Adds 30% of units HP as damage. Cooldown: 3

Royal Command (Staff skill): When triggered, the targeted ally will have their Special charged to maximum instantly. Cooldown: 3

Leadership Star: When triggered, after combat a random ally will have their turn restored. Cooldown: 4

Desperate Thracia: Triggers before combat. When triggered, enemy is inflicted with Attack, Speed, Defense, and Resistance -5 until their next action. Cooldown: 4

Well I decided to have my goal at making a Legendary Dagger. Though looking at daggers. Oh man, and bows think they have it bad! Anyways here is my attempt to make a the Legendary Chicken Knife from Final Fantasy 5 into a dagger for our poor unloved butlers/maids/ninjas. For those of you unfamiliar the Chicken Knife would gain in power for every battle you successfully flee from. Since I gave it the firesweep effect and normal non-legendary firesweeps have Silver Mt, that is what I gave the Chicken Knife.

Chickenknifev.jpg.350662f2add3bc7091aca618bd83583e.jpg

Chicken Knife - 400 SP - 10 Mt - 2 Rng - Unit and Enemies cannot use counter attacks. If unit speed-foe speed ≥ 3 unit retreats 1 space after battle regardless of who initiates. If the unit successfully retreats 1 space after battle Special Cooldown charge +1.

The weapon is less useful for slower folks, but fleeing from someone much faster shouldn't be easy. Anyways that last bit is supposed to bring up the fact that if you have no where to retreat to(back against a wall for example) then you don't get the Special Cooldown charge +1 since you can't get away. I imagine this always retreat skill would have a speed threshold similar to the wind/water sweep skills.

And since I did the Chicken Knife, I may as well do the Brave Blade.The Legendary Weapon that opposed the Chicken Knife. Technically it was a sword, but I'll make it a knife so that it directly opposes the Chicken. Besides we don't have a Brave Dagger. I went with 6 Mt for the following reasons. The standard brave weapons appear to start at the strength of the iron weapon of their type. The + then gets +3 strength. Normal braves being 5/8, bow being 4/7. So Iron Dagger is 3, so brave daggers would be 3/6.

59aaa320adf74_PAD_Bartzs_Brave_Blade.png.b80aa3af689c0a99dfed0176ef5d8e6a.png

Brave Blade - 400 SP - 6 Mt - 2 Rng - Spd-5. Attack twice when initiating combat. If unit has ≥ 50% HP, enables counterattack regardless of attacker's range. Special Cooldown charge +1 for every counter attack made.

I figure the Brave Blade would value a warrior who charges into battle regardless of range disadvantage. Plus it was originally a sword so range 1 counter makes sense to me. Since the sword started strong but got weaker if you flee, I figured you should get a bonus for not fleeing/avoiding attacks on enemy phase. Thus, a brave weapon that has enemy phase bonuses. The Counter portion is basically what I would imagine a 3 tier counter skill would look like. 100, 50, always. So the weapon gets the 50 version since it usually gets the tier 2. Basically to match it with the Chicken I felt there should be a conditional on its Special Cooldown charge bonus. HP seemed the logical choice for various reasons.

Lets say, that like in FFV, you had the option to pick one of these and give it to any dagger user of your choice, which of these two Legendary weapons would you pick? Who and Why? I'm bored waiting for my next gauntlet fight. I've got a +Atk/-Def Felicia that might appreciate the ability to attack Archers without eating a counter. But that would make her mage baiting a bit less effective since she couldn't counter. Still would probably go for her since I don't really have any other decent IV daggers in need of a weapon. Kagero kinda likes her Poison Dagger, and defensively she can't really handle much so. . . Brave Blade would really like a slow/bulky dagger with decent attack to come make an appearance.

Edited by Usana

I decided to make a 'Limited time heroes' banner.

Elegant and Excellence (If you get that title, we can be friends)

Basically, it's themed on clothes people used to wear in old times, like English gentlemen.

Gunter - Retired Soldier (Infantry Sword user)

Hp: 47

Atk: 29

Spd: 24

Def: 38

Res: 28

Weapon: Wooden Cane+ 8 might, Grants +5 Def and Res when unit's HP is 50% or less.

Assist: Shove

Passives: A slot: Def/Res +3 C slot: Threathen Speed 3

Catria - Lady of the Sky (Flying Red Tome user)

Hp: 38

Atk: 35

Spd: 37

Def: 24

Res: 33

Weapon: Rose Tome+ 8 might, Grants +3 Atk and +3 Spd to adjacent allies when unit's HP is higher than 50%

Special: Blazing Light

Passives: A: Atk/Speed +3 B: Wings of Mercy 3

Gray: Dazzling Mystery (Infantry Staff user)

Hp: 43

Atk: 28

Spd: 32

Def:  35

Res: 16

Weapon: Strange Staff+ Might: 6. After combat, Foe's Def and Res switch for one turn.

Special: Solid-Earth Balm.

Assist: Recover

Passive: A: Distant Def 3

Clair: Possessive Noblewoman (Infantry Axe user)

Hp: 41

Atk: 34

Spd: 31

Def: 24

Res: 33

Weapon: Parasol+ 9 Might. If attacked at 25% or less health, can counter in any range.

Assist: Ardent Sacrifice

Passives: A: Life and Death 3 C: Spur Spd 3

Athos: The Archsage (Infantry, Red Tome)

Weapon: Forblaze 

Gotoh: White Sage (Infantry, Blue Tome)

Weapon: Starlight 

Sonia: Perfect Beauty (Infantry, Red Tome)

Weapon: Bolganone

Micaiah: Priestess of Dawn (Blue Tome)

Weapon: Thani 

I'll give this a shot, seems really cool.

Name: Sefira
Title: Flight of Time
Orb Affinity: Red Sword
Character Description: A frequent Outrealm traveler who was drafted into the Shepherds by Robin. She seems to have a high interest in Manaketes. First appeared in Awakening as a self-insert.
Appearance: Short ocean-blue hair that travels to her ears. Her hair looks to shine with different colors in the sunlight. Short stature, approximately five-and-a-half feet tall. Wears a black camouflaged Assassin's garb.
HP: ** Poor
Attack: **** Good
Spd: ***** Excellent
Def: ** Poor
Res: *** Average
Mov: 2 (Infantry)
5* Weapon: Golden Hummingbirds
Weapon Description: A pair of long daggers passed onto her by her first master (sensei). Weak by themselves, they make their worth when Sefira faces worthy opponents.
Weapon Statistics: 9 Might. Accelerates Special Trigger (cooldown count-1). Grants +6 Atk/Spd against opponents with at least 10 higher current HP than user. If attacking, user receives 5 damage after combat.
Support: None
Special: Luna
A Passive: Darting Burst 2
Passive Statistics: If this attacking unit has less current HP than the opponent, grants user Spd +4 during combat. This stays through the unit's next action if the user deals damage at least twice in the same turn.
B Passive: Sky's Blessing
Passive Statistics: An opponent that can be countered that has at least 10 less Spd than the user deals half damage to the user.
C Passive: None

Lol I tried. It's a unit that's completely focused around having lower HP and higher Spd against her opponents. She's made to be a self-harming anti-tank that needs to completely outshine her opponents in Spd to do much. Her weapon, Golden Hummingbirds, is like a better physical Ragnarok when having at least 10 less current HP than her opponent, but also with a Killer buff mixed in. Her A, Darting Burst, is a mix of Wind Boost and Darting Blow that can effectively give her +8 Spd (4 during any combat she has less HP than her opponent, and an additional 4 if she attacked/was attacked and had done at least 2 amounts of damage — either by doubling or through multiple battles). Her B Passive, Sky's Blessing, is a non-inheritable passive that halves any damage she receives if she has at least 10 more Spd than her opponent.
Hopefully you guys like it. She's probably insanely overpowered, though.