Create-A-Hero Thread

Sire

Sharena drew herself in her diary imagining Kiran being a whale herself being surrounded by lots of Heroes. While Sharena's drawings are not perfect, it is still very adorable. She then opened a portal to her fan fic fantasy world and summoned her slightly derpy version of herself that she drew.

I could not find a derpy version of regular Sharena, so I guess we will make do with a derpy version of her bunny version.

Spoiler

Sharena: Surrounded by Friends

Weapon: Super Fensalir: Lance, Mt 16: If there are allies within 2 spaces; before unit or foe initiates combat, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-4 on foe and foes within 2 spaces through their next actions; and neutralizes unit's penalties (from skills like Panic, Threaten, etc.) and negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, lowering cooldown charge, etc.) and foes' bonuses (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.
Refinement: If there are allies within 2 spaces; neutralizes status effects and disables skills that prevent counterattacks during combat; and disables foe's skills that guarantee foe's follow-up attack and foe's skills that prevent unit's follow-up attack.

Assist: Rally Vision: Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+6 to target ally and allies within 2 spaces of target for 1 turn. Grants another action to unit. (Additional action granted once per turn only.)

Special: Akran Flame: cooldown 2: Boosts damage by 10+(number of allies within 2 spaces × 10).

A: Friendship Counter: Boosts unit's Atk/Spd/Def/Res by number of allies within 2 spaces × 3 and unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range.

B: Power of Friendship: If there are allies within 2 spaces, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. If there are 2 or more allies within 2 spaces, unit attacks number of times equal to number of allies within 2 spaces.
(She can sexa attack in Arena, octo attack in Aether Raids offense, potentially deca attack in Aether Raids defense, and quattuordec attack in Rival Domains/Grand Conquest.)

C: Super Bun Bun Pal: Allies within 2 spaces gain: "Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat. Neutralizes unit's penalties (from skills like Panic, Threaten, etc.) and negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, lowering cooldown charge, etc.) and foes' bonuses (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat."

Edited by XRay

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@XRay God that's broken as hell. I love it.

I have previously made Ruby and Weiss in FEH. Now with the release of beast units, it's time to make the other two members of team RWBY.

Blake

Spoiler

Blake: Huntress of Shadow

Unit Type: Colorless Dagger Infantry

Stats:

HP: 38

ATK: 30

SPD: 34

DEF: 24

RES: 25

Weapon: Gambol Shroud (MT 14, Uninheritable): Special charge +1 /Dagger Debuffs /If unit is at or above 50% HP, unit can warp adjacent to any dragon or beast ally.

Special: Shadow (CD 5, Uninheritable): After combat, unit can take another action (other than attack), and if unit moved from previous location, unit creates a shadow copy with 1 HP that, if destroyed, deals 7 damage and inflicts Panic on target foe and foes within 2 spaces of target.

Slot A: Special Counter: If unit's special is active, grants ATK/SPD/DEF/RES +3 and unit can counterattack regardless of range.

Slot B: Special Spiral 3

Slot C: Friend of Faunus (Uninheritable): Treats unit as a beast unit when determining whether a beast ally will transform, and grants ATK/SPD/DEF/RES +3 to adjacent dragon and beast allies during combat.

Yang

Spoiler

Yang: Burning Gold

Type: Blue Beast Infantry

Stats:

HP: 44

ATK: 34

SPD: 30

DEF: 37

RES: 17

Weapon: Ember Celica (MT 14, Uninheritable): ATK+3/If unit is only adjacent to Infantry allies or isn't adjacent to any allies, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants ATK+2 and Special Damage +10/Brazen ATK/DEF 3.

Special: Bonfire

A Skill: ATK/DEF Solo 3

B Skill: Wrath 3

C Skill: Smoking Hot (Uninheritable): At the start of turn, deals damage to foes within 2 spaces equal to (Total number of skills with an HP requirement active * 10).

13 minutes ago, GreatKnightEcho said:

God that's broken as hell. I love it.

We all know Intelligent Systems have a boner for powerful blue units (Nowi, Reinhardt, GA!Lucina, LD!Tiki, Ophelia, VS!Azura, etc.).

Edited by XRay

8 hours ago, XRay said:

We all know Intelligent Systems have a boner for powerful blue units (Nowi, Reinhardt, GA!Lucina, LD!Tiki, Ophelia, VS!Azura, etc.).

Nowi never seemed all that great to me. Maybe it's just my summoning luck, but the majority of high quality units for me tend to be green (which is funny as it's supposedly the rarest colour).

8 hours ago, XRay said:

Nowi never seemed all that great to me. Maybe it's just my summoning luck, but the majority of high quality units for me tend to be green (which is funny as it's supposedly the rarest colour).

8 hours ago, XRay said:

3 hours ago, Jotari said:

Nowi was pretty good back then. With the right skill set, she shuts down my Arena team of Reinhardt and BH!Lyn. Her Bowbreaker-Deflect Magic set appeared frequently enough that I generally had to do several runs per week. With Weapon Refinement, it has gotten so difficult facing against her that it forced me to switch out Brave Bow on BH!Lyn to Firesweep Bow.

Emperor Alvis is probably my most wanted character not in the game right now, but I don't think I've ever actually made a moveset for him here.

Alvis: Emperor of Sorrow (Armoured, Red Tome)

B08-096R
Spoiler

HP/40
Atk/51 (including weapon and skills)
Spd/20
Def/40 (including skills)
Res/40 (including skills)

Weapon: Divine Valflame: Mt 16. If enemy initiates attack, def/res+4. Can counter at any range. Cannot be inherited.

Assist: 

Special: Pavise

A Skill: Fortress Defense Resistance

B Skill: Wary Fighter 

C Skill: 

Alvis is great at tanking both phyiscal and magical attacks thanks Fortress Defense Resistance and Bracing Stance and with a built in Close Counter he can dish out the damage as well. This accurately reflects his stat line in Genealogy of the Holy War where he has maxed defense and resistance and gets a boost from Valflame. He also has great speed in Genealogy of the Holy War but I decided to keep his Speed low in favor of keeping a sizeable attack. Wary Fighter was given to reflect his personality at this point in the series more so than his gameplay potential. He comes with Pavise which helps his tanking ability and is also something he has in his original game (where it's way more annoying). All in all he's pretty similar to Winter Thraja only even better thanks to a PRF weapon. If you want to make him more dangerous then you could swap out Wary Fighter for Bold Fighter on him if you want, but his weapon would be more suitable to Vengeful Fighter.

14 hours ago, Jotari said:

Alvis: Emperor of Sorrow (Armoured, Red Tome)

Looks good and simple, although maybe toss an Atk buff into his arsenal, Valflame's +10 Mag and all. And a skill called Most Useless Silver Blade.

Somehow, it appears nobody has made either a Zeke, nor a Sirius, there is something Siriusly wrong here then. I shall attempt the two Camuses not Camus. Both Lance Cavalry, but with an attempt made to differentiate them, even if as both are summonable, they would not obsolete the budget version in Camus himself.

Ascendant Amnesiac (I wish SoV gave him an actual title): Zeke

Spoiler

Stats:

HP: 42 Atk: 29 Spd: 37 Def: 30 Res: 19  (Note, give him two more stat points; HP 35-45, 25-37 Atk, Spd 24-38, Def 24-36, Res 16-34)

Weapon: Duma's Lance

• Atk +3
  • After this unit's Special is triggered, adds damage equal to 50% of damage suffered to next hit.
  • Darting Stance 2

Assist: Cavalry Cry- Grants  -1 Special cooldown to target Cavalry unit and all Cavalry allies within 2 spaces of target (excluding unit). Usable only on Cavalry. Inheritable only by Cavalry.

B Skill: Heavenly Gift- When this unit is healed by a Staff-exclusive Assist, increases Atk equal to 50% of damage healed (healing beyond Zeke's Max HP is not counted) when the next offensive Special triggers.

C Skill: Goad Cavalry

Explanations:

• So I increased Zeke's Spd by two at first to hit the present BST cap on Lance Cavs. I then, to emphasize this being his Spd build, took 3 Atk and placed them into Spd and Res, along with 1 Def into Res just because.
  • I gave him the Duma's Lance with the idea that, as someone who earned at least some favor of the Emperor, was bestowed with it as a reward for his service. The Lance's only Combat Art is Vendetta, which is Vengeance.
    • However, rather than water it down to Reprisal power and have it activate on the same hit as a Special, like Solar Brace, I made it full power, since Reprisal is rather weak. Also, so I could give Zeke a defensive Special, I made it so the Vengeance buff only activates on the hit after he has triggered a Special, which can be offensive or defensive.
    • Darting Stance 2 was tossed on just because I couldn't think of anything else. And I needed something to keep his Speed high.
  • Pavise is supposed to reference the Duma's Shield, which has that skill in it. If I give him the Lance, might as well give him the Shield. Although Miracle might be the better partner for the Lance, I was considering it, given it's a miracle Camus lived.
  • Heavenly Gift is supposed to be way to synergize with a hypothetical Tatiana, she heals him, and he then lays on the hurt. I'm conflicted about how strong to make the heal to damage boost ratio. 50% much too much? 
  • Goad Cavalry is there because Zeke is a talented military commander, and his allies when you recruit him are all Bow Knights and Gold Knights. Likewise, my invention of Cavalry Cry is supposed to be a testament to his skill as a commander. 

Mysterious Knight: Sirius

Spoiler

Stats:

HP: 40 Atk: 35 Spd: 30 Def: 32 Res: 24

Weapon: Dragonpike 

• Effective against Breath units.
  • Atk/Res Solo 2.
  • Is there room for another effect? I can't even decide what it'd be if there was. The Killer/Slaying effect?

Special: Glimmer (just as filler really)

A Skill: Dissimilar Res 3- When in combat, if this unit's movement type differs from the enemy's increases Res by 6.

B Skill: Dragon Dispel- If user engages in combat with a Flier and or Breath unit, negates all displayed stat bonuses they receive. (Should it be inheritable?)

Explanations:

• Stat spread was done mostly to buff his Res, at the cost of HP and Spd. His Res is still bad, but when you look at the rest of his set, you do see more buffing.
  • As for the Dragonpike, how else is Sirius going to save Nyna from Medeus? The build here is mostly oriented towards being anti-Breath.
    • Atk/Res Solo was placed into the weapon because Camus doesn't want to get close to anyone while in this disguise, he prefers being solitary. Res was chosen to improve his ability to withstand Breath hits.
  • Dissimilar Res is another move to make him anti-Breath, since no Breath units are presently Cavalry.
  • Dragon Dispel is just Beorc's Blessing, except the Cavalry effect was replaced with Breath. Why this? I couldn't think of much honestly. It working against Fliers and Breath was intended to reference the SNES Wyrmslayer sword being effective on Dracoknights in addition to Dragons.

Yeah, I didn't do serious so well as I did Zeke. I guess burnout after investing in Zeke.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Here are some Cipher original characters.

Emma: Fresh Falcon

Spoiler

Emma: Fresh Falcon

Blue Lance Flier

Availability: 5★

Base Stats (Lv. 1)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

5★

14/15/16

5/6/7

6/7/8

3/4/5

6/7/8

Growth Rates

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

50%

70%

75%

30%

70%

Max Stats (Lv. 40)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Total

5★

33/37/40

33/36/40

36/40/43

13/17/20

34/37/41

166-168

Weapons

Name

Mt

Rng

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Iron Lance

-

-

-

Steel Lance

-

-

-

Silver Lance

-

-

-

Trainee’s Lance

Grants Atk+3. If unit's HP = 100% at start of combat and unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice, but deals 1 damage to unit after combat. (Does not stack.)

5★

-

Specials

Name

CD

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Night Sky

Boosts damage dealt by 50%.

5★

-

Glimmer

-

5★

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Type

Death Blow 1 / Swift Sparrow 1/2

If unit initiates combat, grants Atk+2 / Atk/Spd+2/4 during combat

50/120/240

5★/5★/5★

A

Hit and Run

If unit initiates combat, unit moves 1 space away after combat.

5★

B

Hone Atk 1/2 / Hone Fliers

At start of turn, grants Atk+2/3 to adjacent allies for 1 turn. / At start of turn, grants Atk/Spd+6 to adjacent flying allies for 1 turn.

50/100/200

5★/5★/5★

C

Randal: Wayward Knight

Spoiler

Randal: Wayward Knight

Blue Lance Cavalry

Base Stats (Lv. 1)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

5★

17/18/19

7/8/9

8/9/10

5/6/7

4/5/6

Growth Rates

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

45%

70%

65%

40%

35%

Max Stats (Lv. 40)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Total

5★

34/37/41

35/38/42

34/37/40

20/23/26

17/20/23

155-156

Weapons

Name

Mt

Rng

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Iron Lance

-

-

-

Steel Lance

-

-

-

Silver Lance

-

-

-

Wayward Lance

Grants Atk/Spd+5. Inflicts Def/Res-5.

5★

-

Specials

Name

CD

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Retribution

Boosts damage by 30% of damage dealt to unit.

5★

-

Reprisal

Boosts damage by 30% of damage dealt to unit.

-

5★

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Type

Odd Tempest 1/2/3

At start of odd-numbered turns, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3/4/6 to unit. At start of even-numbered turns, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-3.

60/120/240

5★/5★/5★

A

Escape Route 1/2/3

If unit's HP ≤ 30/40/50%, unit can move to a space adjacent to any ally.

60/120/240

5★/5★/5★

B

Def Smoke 1/2/3

Inflicts Def-3/5/7 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions after combat.

60/120/240

5★/5★/5★

C

Shade: Teacher of Shadows

Spoiler

Shade: Teacher of Shadows

Red Tome Infantry

Base Stats (Lv. 1)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

5★

14/15/16

8/9/10

7/8/9

3/4/5

8/9/10

Growth Rates

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

45%

60%

55%

30%

55%

Max Stats (Lv. 40)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Total

5★

31/34/38

32/35/38

29/32/35

13/17/20

30/33/36

150-152

Weapons

Name

Mt

Rng

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Flux

-

-

-

Ruin

-

-

-

Nosferatu

Restores HP = 30% of damage dealt. (Stacks with effects of skills like Sol.)

-

-

Nosferatu+

Restores HP = 30% of damage dealt. (Stacks with effects of skills like Sol.)

5★

-

Specials

Name

CD

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

New Moon

Treats foe's Def/Res as if reduced by 30% during combat.

5★

-

Luna

Treats foe's Def/Res as if reduced by 50% during combat.

-

5★

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Type

Atk/Spd Bond 1/2/3

If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd+3/4/5 during combat.

60/120/240

5★/5★/5★

A

Chill Res 1/2/3

At start of turn, inflicts Res-3/5/7 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Res through its next action.

60/120/240

5★/5★/5★

B

Even Atk Wave 1/2/3

At start of even-numbered turns, grants Atk+2/4/6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn. (Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent.)

60/120/240

5★/5★/5★

C

Yuzu: Violet Crane

Spoiler

Yuzu: Violet Crane

Red Sword Infantry

Base Stats (Lv. 1)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

5★

16/17/18

8/9/10

9/10/11

4/5/6

6/7/8

Growth Rates

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

50%

65%

70%

40%

40%

Max Stats (Lv. 40)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Total

5★

35/39/42

34/37/40

37/40/44

19/22/25

21/24/27

161-163

Weapons

Name

Mt

Rng

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Iron Sword

-

-

-

Steel Sword

-

-

-

Silver Sword

-

-

-

Warrior’s Blade

Grants Atk+3. If adjacent allies use sword, axe, or lance, grants Atk+6 to unit and those allies for 1 turn.

5★

-

Assists

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Rally Speed

Grants Spd+4 to target ally for 1 turn.

5★

-

Rally Speed+

Grants Spd+7 to target ally for 1 turn.

-

5★

Specials

Name

CD

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Rising Light

Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).

5★

-

Blazing Light

Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).

-

5★

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Type

Brazen Atk/Spd 1/2/3

At start of combat, if unit's HP ≤ 80%, grants Atk/Spd+3/5/7 during combat.

60/120/240

5★/5★/5★

A

Desperation 1/2/3

If unit's HP ≤ 25/50/75% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.

50/100/200

5★/5★/5★

B

Alice: Shining Justice

Spoiler

Alice: Shining Justice

Colourless Staff Infantry

Base Stats (Lv. 1)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

5★

16/17/18

5/6/7

6/7/8

2/3/4

11/12/13

Growth Rates

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

35%

55%

65%

25%

65%

Max Stats (Lv. 40)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Total

5★

29/32/35

27/30/33

32/35/38

10/13/17

37/40/43

150-151

Weapons

Name

Mt

Rng

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Assault

-

-

-

Princess Staff

Calculates damage from staff like other weapons. Allies within 2 spaces can move to a space adjacent to unit.

5★

-

Assists

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Heal

Restores 5 HP to target ally.

-

-

Reconcile

Restores 7 HP to unit and target ally.

-

-

Martyr

Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1).

Restores X HP to target (X = damage dealt to unit + 7).

Restores Y HP to unit (Y = half damage dealt to unit).

-

-

Martyr+

Restores HP = damage dealt to unit +50% of Atk. (Minimum of 7 HP.)

Restores HP to unit = half damage dealt to unit.

5★

-

Specials

Name

CD

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Imbue

When healing an ally with a staff, restores an additional 10 HP to target ally.

-

-

Swift-Winds Balm

When healing an ally with a staff, grants Spd+4 to all allies for 1 turn.

5★

-

Windwater Balm

When healing an ally with a staff, grants Spd/Res+4 to all allies for 1 turn.

-

5★

Windwater Balm+

When healing an ally with a staff, grants Spd/Res+6 to all allies for 1 turn.

-

5★

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Type

Guard 1/2/3

At start of combat, if unit's HP = 100% / ≥ 90/80%, inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)

60/120/240

5★/5★/5★

B

Hone Atk 1/2/3 / Joint Hone Atk

At start of turn, grants Atk+2/3/4 to adjacent allies for 1 turn. / At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk+5 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn.

50/100/200/300

5★/5★/5★/5★

C

Valjean: Courteous Knight

Spoiler

Valjean: Courteous Knight

Red Sword Armour

Base Stats (Lv. 1)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

5★

21/22/23

7/8/9

2/3/4

11/12/13

9/10/11

Growth Rates

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

65%

60%

25%

65%

60%

Max Stats (Lv. 40)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Total

5★

47/50/53

31/34/37

10/13/17

37/40/43

33/36/39

173-174

Weapons

Name

Mt

Rng

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Iron Sword

-

-

-

Steel Sword

-

-

-

Silver Sword

-

-

-

Valjean’s Sword

Grants Def/Res+2. At the start of turn 1, if foe's attack triggers Special, grants Special cooldown count-2. Reduces damage dealt to unit by 5 when Special triggers.

5★

-

Assists

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Swap

Unit and target ally swap spaces.

5★

-

Specials

Name

CD

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Buckler

Reduces damage from an adjacent foe's attack by 30%.

4★

-

Pavise

Reduces damage from an adjacent foe's attack by 50%.

-

4★

Great Shield

Reduces damage from an adjacent foe's attack by 80%.

-

5★

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Type

Steady Stance 1 / Sturdy Stance 1/2/3

If foe initiates combat, grants Def+2 / Atk/Def+2/4/6 during combat and inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack.

50/120/240/360

5★/5★/5★/5★

A

Vengeful Fighter 1/2/3

If unit's HP ≥ 90/70/50% and foe initiates combat, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per unit's attack, and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. (Does not stack.)

50/100/200

5★/5★/5★

B

Niamh: Boundless Chaos

Spoiler

Niamh: Boundless Chaos

Red Sword Infantry

Base Stats (Lv. 1)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

5★

15/16/17

8/9/10

11/12/13

6/7/8

3/4/5

Growth Rates

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

50%

65%

65%

40%

45%

Max Stats (Lv. 40)

Rarity

HP

Attack

Speed

Defense

Resistance

Total

5★

34/38/41

34/37/40

37/40/43

21/24/27

20/23/27

161-163

Weapons

Name

Mt

Rng

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Iron Sword

-

-

-

Steel Sword

-

-

-

Silver Sword

-

-

-

Chaos Sword

Grants Spd+3. If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd+6 during combat.

5★

-

Specials

Name

CD

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Night Sky

5★

-

Astra

Boosts damage dealt by 150%.

-

5★

Galeforce

If unit initiates combat, grants unit another action after combat.

(Once per turn.)

-

5★

Passives

Name

Effect

SP Cost

Unlock

Type

Chaotic Counter

Unit can counterattack regardless of foe’s range. If foe initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+4 during combat.

5★

A

Null Follow-Up 1/2/3

At start of combat, if unit's HP = 100% / ≥ 50% / (no HP threshold), disables foe's skills that guarantee foe's follow-up attack and foe's skills that prevent unit's follow-up attack.

60/120/240

5★/5★/5★

B

Spd Smoke 1/2/3

Inflicts Spd-3/5/7 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions after combat.

60/120/240

5★/5★/5★

C

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Looks good and simple, although maybe toss an Atk buff into his arsenal, Valflame's +10 Mag and all. And a skill called Most Useless Silver Blade.

Somehow, it appears nobody has made either a Zeke, nor a Sirius, there is something Siriusly wrong here then. I shall attempt the two Camuses not Camus. Both Lance Cavalry, but with an attempt made to differentiate them, even if as both are summonable, they would obsolete the budget version in Camus himself.

Ascendant Amnesiac (I wish SoV gave him an actual title): Zeke

Hide contents

Stats:

HP: 42 Atk: 29 Spd: 37 Def: 30 Res: 19  (Note, give him two more stat points; HP 35-45, 25-37 Atk, Spd 24-38, Def 24-36, Res 16-34)

Weapon: Duma's Lance

• Atk +3
  • After this unit's Special is triggered, adds damage equal to 50% of damage suffered to next hit.
  • Darting Stance 2

Assist: Cavalry Cry- Grants  -1 Special cooldown to target Cavalry unit and all Cavalry allies within 2 spaces of target (excluding unit). Usable only on Cavalry. Inheritable only by Cavalry.

B Skill: Heavenly Gift- When this unit is healed by a Staff-exclusive Assist, increases Atk equal to 50% of damage healed (healing beyond Zeke's Max HP is not counted) when the next offensive Special triggers.

C Skill: Goad Cavalry

Explanations:

• So I increased Zeke's Spd by two at first to hit the present BST cap on Lance Cavs. I then, to emphasize this being his Spd build, took 3 Atk and placed them into Spd and Res, along with 1 Def into Res just because.
  • I gave him the Duma's Lance with the idea that, as someone who earned at least some favor of the Emperor, was bestowed with it as a reward for his service. The Lance's only Combat Art is Vendetta, which is Vengeance.
    • However, rather than water it down to Reprisal power and have it activate on the same hit as a Special, like Solar Brace, I made it full power, since Reprisal is rather weak. Also, so I could give Zeke a defensive Special, I made it so the Vengeance buff only activates on the hit after he has triggered a Special, which can be offensive or defensive.
    • Darting Stance 2 was tossed on just because I couldn't think of anything else. And I needed something to keep his Speed high.
  • Pavise is supposed to reference the Duma's Shield, which has that skill in it. If I give him the Lance, might as well give him the Shield. Although Miracle might be the better partner for the Lance, I was considering it, given it's a miracle Camus lived.
  • Heavenly Gift is supposed to be way to synergize with a hypothetical Tatiana, she heals him, and he then lays on the hurt. I'm conflicted about how strong to make the heal to damage boost ratio. 50% much too much? 
  • Goad Cavalry is there because Zeke is a talented military commander, and his allies when you recruit him are all Bow Knights and Gold Knights. Likewise, my invention of Cavalry Cry is supposed to be a testament to his skill as a commander. 

Mysterious Knight: Sirius

Reveal hidden contents

Stats:

HP: 40 Atk: 35 Spd: 30 Def: 32 Res: 24

Weapon: Dragonpike 

• Effective against Breath units.
  • Atk/Res Solo 2.
  • Is there room for another effect? I can't even decide what it'd be if there was. The Killer/Slaying effect?

Special: Glimmer (just as filler really)

A Skill: Dissimilar Res 3- When in combat, if this unit's movement type differs from the enemy's increases Res by 6.

B Skill: Dragon Dispel- If user engages in combat with a Flier and or Breath unit, negates all displayed stat bonuses they receive. (Should it be inheritable?)

Explanations:

• Stat spread was done mostly to buff his Res, at the cost of HP and Spd. His Res is still bad, but when you look at the rest of his set, you do see more buffing.
  • As for the Dragonpike, how else is Sirius going to save Nyna from Medeus? The build here is mostly oriented towards being anti-Breath.
    • Atk/Res Solo was placed into the weapon because Camus doesn't want to get close to anyone while in this disguise, he prefers being solitary. Res was chosen to improve his ability to withstand Breath hits.
  • Dissimilar Res is another move to make him anti-Breath, since no Breath units are presently Cavalry.
  • Dragon Dispel is just Beorc's Blessing, except the Cavalry effect was replaced with Breath. Why this? I couldn't think of much honestly. It working against Fliers and Breath was intended to reference the SNES Wyrmslayer sword being effective on Dracoknights in addition to Dragons.

Yeah, I didn't do serious so well as I did Zeke. I guess burnout after investing in Zeke.

I like giving him Vengeance on his weapon, though I feel making it the hit after his special activates is a bit weird. I guess it's not unprecedented thanks to Ice Mirror, but for nebulous undefined reasons it just doesn't sit right with me. I don't really see a strong reason to give him a defensive special, especially since no one will nature make the connection that he has Duma's shield unless it's featured prominently on his artwork. If you're dead set on a defensive skill then I'd prefer miracle. Not only would it suit him better lorewise but it would compliment his moveset better, ensuring her survives to use Vengeance with its maxed power.

Cavalry sounds good on paper, but in practise it would result in spending ten turns prior to combat boosting everyone's specials before aggroing enemies in a Grand Hero Battle which seems cheap.

Love the idea of Heavenly Gift, but yeah, it's way too strong. Consider the fact that he could get 40HP restored using rehabilitate, that would boost his attack by 20 which is ridiculous (Duma's Spear would be completely abandoned in favour of a Brave Lance+Miracle set up). I'd use make it so he gets +7atk when a staff is used on him.

On the Sirius side of things, making him an anti breath unit is a bit reaching lore wise but it's not the worst idea in the world. I'd rather Atk/Res Solo was a skill instead of on the weapon so the weapon could become inheritable.

Dissimilar is a cool idea but that's  a terrible bame. Maybe something like Mixed Res or along those lines. Then other units could be introduced with Mixed Ark and Mixed Spd.

C Skill suggestion. You first encounter Sirius when he's protecting the two royal children of Grust so something that buffs the defenses of tome users would be cool.

Edited by Jotari

Just got an idea for Brave Eliwood. I speculated on all of the midterm winners, might as well complete the set with the only actual winner I didn't cover.

Eliwood: Brave Swordmaster (Infantry, Sword)

B13-003HN artwork

Spoiler

HP/46
Atk/52 (including weapon)
Spd/31 (including weapon)
Def/34
Res/21

Weapon: Mani Katti: Mt 16. Spd+3. Deals effective damage to Cavalry and Armoured foes. Accelerates Special trigger (Cooldown Count -1). Cannot be inherited.

Assist: 

Special: Galeforce 

A Skill: Darting Blow 4: Grants Spd+8 if Unit initiates combat. If unit's spd > foe's spd, unit makes a guaranteed followup attack.

B Skill: Deflect Magic

C Skill: Lycian Alliance: At the start of turn, if unit is adjacent to an ally, and unit or ally's HP < 100%, grant special cooldown count -1 to unit and ally.

The effects of Mani Katti and Lycian Alliance combined means Galeforce will be effectively a 3 charge skill most turns. Meaning if he attacks an enemy that can attack back, he will always activate it for another round. The reason I have it a HP requirement was to stop it from being away to burn through turns and give everyone their special before aggroing enemies. Hopefully that doesn't nerf its utility too much. He's a little on the slow side for Sword Masters, but Darting Blow 4 fixes that not only by boosting his speed greatly, but also by reducing the necessary requirement for doubling down to just 1 point, this would also combo with Phantom Speed meaning even the slowest units could Player Phase double making it a very valuable skill. It also still registers the original spd requirement meaning if the unit does have more than 5 spd, they get a second double, this doesn't mean four attacks, but it does mean if the enemy has a skill to cancel a double, they will still get an attack. IE, if Eliwood is five spd faster than a unit with Wary Fighter, he will still be able to double as Wary Fighter only cancels one of his double requirements. Deflect Magic isn't there for any particular reason other than I want the Deflect Skills to exist as regular skills (actually I want all of the Seal Exclusive Skills to exist as regular skills, even the bad ones).

And here's one I've had on the cards for a while but no one else was posting for me to avoid a double post.

Hardin: Prince of Aurleis (Mounted, Sword)

DaisukeIzukaHardin1

Spoiler

HP/41
Atk/44 (including weapon)
Spd/38
Def/36 
Res/15

Weapon: Silver Sword

Assist: 

Special: Luna 

A Skill: Coyote: Grant bonus to atk/spd/def/res = to highest bonus on allies within two spaces during combat. Calculates each stat independently. Cannot be inherited.

B Skill: 

C Skill: Aurelis Rides: At the start of turn, grants Cavalry units within two spaces atk/spd/def/res +5. Granted only if number of cavalry units >= 3. Cannot be inherited.

Gave him a plain old Silver Sword because I'm sick of Heroes being ruled exclusively my prfs. Units can come without a shiny exclusive weapon! Plus he is given a Silver Sword in game so there's that. To compensate for being limited to the regular weapon pool, he comes with two very effective prf skills. Aurelis Rides buffs other mounts by a considerable amount, but only on a mount focused team, while Coyote gives him the effect of Eirika's weapon allowing him to receive the buffs he initially gave his allies. This would largely make him a support unit, which I think is fitting given his role in Shadow Dragon.

I have set up some fanmade FEH foci (+ whatever event could come with it). Today, I start with Shadow Dragon.

Julian: Honest Thief

Spoiler

Green Dagger Infantry

Eventual Rarity: 4-5*

Stats w/o Weapon:

Atk: 34

Spd: 37

Def: 25

Res: 17

BST: 151

Weapon: Wo Bîshôu+ (12 might)

-Grants +10 dmg when special triggers.

Special: Moonbow

A: Swift Sparrow 2 (4-star)

C: Spur Spd/Def 2 (5-star)

Lena: Angel to All

Spoiler

Staff Infantry

Eventual Rarity: 5*

Stats w/o Weapon

HP: 32

Atk: 35

Spd: 34

Def: 13

Res: 37

Weapon: Slow+

Assist: Hammerne+

-Restores HP = 50% of Atk. (Minimum of 8 HP.) Charges Special Cooldown +2 on target ally.

Special: Heavenly Light+ (Special Cooldown: 1)

-When healing an ally with a staff, all other allies recover 15 HP.

B: Warp 3: If unit’s HP >= 75% when healing an ally with a staff, target ally can be moved to any space within 2 spaces of that ally. (Only inheritable to infantry staff users)

C: Res Opening 3

Hardin: The Coyote

Spoiler

Lance Cavalry

Stats w/o Weapon:

HP: 37

Atk: 33

Spd: 38

Def: 35

Res: 14

BST: 157

Weapon: Coyote’s Lance (16 might) (@Jotari I am sorry)

-Grants Special Cooldown count -1. During combat, boosts unit's Atk/Spd by number of allies within 2 spaces x 2. (Maximum bonus of +6 to each stat.)

Assist: Rally Up Def+

A: Spd/Def 2

B: Null Follow-Up 3

Matthis: Dashing Noble

Spoiler

Sword Cavalry

Tempest Trial Character (4-5*)

Stats w/o Weapon:

HP: 45

Atk: 38

Spd: 26

Def: 33

Res: 15

Weapon: Armorsmasher+

Assist: Reposition

B: Atk/Def Link 3

C: Atk Smoke 3

1 hour ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

I have set up some fanmade FEH foci (+ whatever event could come with it). Today, I start with Shadow Dragon.

Julian: Honest Thief

Hide contents

Green Dagger Infantry

Eventual Rarity: 4-5*

Stats w/o Weapon:

Atk: 34

Spd: 37

Def: 25

Res: 17

Weapon: Wo Bîshôu+ (12 might)

-Grants +10 dmg when special triggers.

Special: Moonbow

A: Swift Sparrow 2 (4-star)

C: Spur Spd/Def 2 (5-star)

Lena: Angel to All

Hide contents

Staff Infantry

Stats w/o Weapon

HP: 32

Atk: 35

Spd: 34

Def: 13

Res: 37

Weapon: Slow+

Assist: Hammerne+

-Restores HP = 50% of Atk. (Minimum of 8 HP.) Charges Special Cooldown +2 on target ally.

Special: Heavenly Light+ (Special Cooldown: 1)

-When healing an ally with a staff, all other allies recover 15 HP.

B: Warp 3: If unit’s HP >= 75% when healing an ally with a staff, target ally can be moved to any space within 2 spaces of that ally. (Only inheritable to infantry staff users)

C: Res Opening 3

Hardin: The Coyote

Reveal hidden contents

Lance Cavalry

Stats w/o Weapon:

HP: 37

Atk: 33

Spd: 38

Def: 35

Res: 14

Weapon: Coyote’s Lance (16 might) (@Jotari I am sorry)

-Grants Special Cooldown count -1. During combat, boosts unit's Atk/Spd by number of allies within 2 spaces x 2. (Maximum bonus of +6 to each stat.)

Assist: Rally Up Def+

A: Spd/Def 2

B: Null Follow-Up 3

Matthis: Dashing Noble

Hide contents

Sword Cavalry

Tempest Trial Character (4-5*)

Stats w/o Weapon:

HP: 45

Atk: 38

Spd: 26

Def: 33

Res: 15

Weapon: Armorsmasher+

Assist: Reposition

B: Atk/Def Link 3

C: Atk Smoke 3

Working in Hammerine as a special charging skill is a cool idea. Likewise I like the idea behind Warp, but I find it's execution kind of strange. It'd be better if it inflicted a status on the healed unit that let them warp similar to Air Orders, rather than warping the unit straight away which seems to be the case.

28 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Working in Hammerine as a special charging skill is a cool idea. Likewise I like the idea behind Warp, but I find it's execution kind of strange. It'd be better if it inflicted a status on the healed unit that let them warp similar to Air Orders, rather than warping the unit straight away which seems to be the case.

Okay, that might be better. How about everyone else?

Edited by Azure in a Roundabout

New Special Hero banner is up the rising! Updating my Zelda characters!

1. Up Link:
Zelda_Link.thumb.png.7a02513445915afce2a05921ec4fdf41.png

Skill descriptions: 163 BST (equipment stats are reflected it its a hard stat)
Mastersword:
16 mt
Effectiv against Beast unit
+3 Spd, Special charge cooldown -1
If unit is at 100% HP: Enables Counterattacks regardless of Distance and targets foes lower stat of Res/Def
Unique, no SI

Song of Time: Heals ally up for 10 HP and unit for 5 HP.
Unique, no SI

Mirror Shield 3:
Reduces special cooldown charge of defensiv specials by 2. If foe Initiates combat grants 4 Res and 4 Def during combat
SI restrictions: Infantry only, melee only

Bottled Fairy:
At start of turn: If units HP < 25% heals unit for 20 HP. Effect is doubled if standing in a Forest tile.
Unique, no SI

Next up the Princess herself Zelda:

Zelda_Zelda.thumb.png.205b2a85e9bb433eb80f31bfd845b348.png

157 BST (Khliff), Skill description:

Bow of Light:
Mt 14: Effectiv against Beast units
Calculates Damage targeting foes lower Def or Res stat. If foe uses Dragonstone, Sword, Lance or Axe, foe targets units RES stat.
Unique, no SI

Ice Arrow:
Cooldown charge 2, deal 50% more damage upon activation (glimmer). After combat effect: foe movement restricted to 1 space until after their next move.
Unique, no SI

Force of Wisdom:
Grants adjacent allies cancel affinity affect. If units RES > foes RES in cardinal directions, inflicts Triangle Adept status on foes.
Unique, no SI

Ganon himself!
Zelda_Ganon.thumb.png.35129f2f4c039268445d930db0fbb6c1.png£
First Beast Armored unit: 180 BST, skill description,

Ganon's Wrath:
Mt14: If units HP < 100% foe cannot make follow up attack.
Transformed: Grants atk+2 and movement +1

Ganon's Fury
Grants HP+10. At start of combat adds Atk = 30% of Max HP - current HP

And lastly Hilda, the princess of Lorule

Zelda_Hilda.thumb.png.d1ca75c6e473b85bd4217c0f886038fc.png

BST 151. Skill description:

Lorule's Pilar:
Mt 14. If units Atk < foes Atk: grants 50% Atk from Atk difference between unit and foe during combat. If unit initiated combat deals 10 dmg to foe and foes within 2 spaces.
unique no SI, no refine has no wrathfull or dazzling staff effect on it.

Lorule's Wisdom:
Allies in Cardinal Directions can move adjacent to unit and unit can move adjacent to allies in Cardinal direction.

Tempest Trial reward:
Shiek, Dagger unit

Thats all!

49 minutes ago, Hilda said:

New Special Hero banner is up the rising! Updating my Zelda characters!

snip

Don't get why Master Sword would deal adaptional damage. Not a trait it's ever displayed in the Zelda series as far as I can recall. The Light Arrow I can see as it's magic, but even the Skyward Strike is more akin to Ragnell's beam than a magic attack (by the by, I think you made a mistake on the Light Arrow description).

Lorule's Wisdom sounds like it could result in some crazy combinations.

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted to make a moveset that implenented lethality into the game and decided to fix my Heather moveset at the same time.

Volke: Man of Mysteries (Infantry, Colourless Dagger)File:FE9 Volke Portrait 2.png

HP/38
Atk/46 (including weapon)
Spd/34
Def/25
Res/19

Weapon: Baselard: Mt 16. After combat, if unit attacked, inflict Res/Def -7 on target and foes within two range of target. If enemy imitates combat, their speed is reduced by 6.

Assist: 

Special: Lethality:  Before combat this unit initiates, for takes damage equal to 1.5x(unit atk- foe's Def/Res). If foe's HP would be reduced to 0, instantly defeat foe. Cooldown 4. Knife units only.

A Skill: Deathblow

B Skill: Special Spiral

C Skill:

Baselaed's effect is meant to reference Stillness, Volke's personal skill in Radiant Dawn that helps him avoid detection. Obviously making enemies unable to find him would be broken, so I've implemented it by having reducing speed on enemy phase. It's a combat debuff like Loptous.

Lethality works like the AoE specials even though it only covers one square. It ends combat before it even begins if the enemy's HP is low enough, circumventing things like Vantage and Miracle.  

Heather: Alluring Rogue (Infantry, Colourless Dagger)

Heather

Spoiler

HP/39
Atk/43 (including weapon)
Spd/35
Def/21
Res/25

Weapon: Beast Killer: Mt 12. Effective against beast units. After combat, if unit attacked, inflict Spd/Def -7 on target and foes within two range of target.

Assist: 

Special: Bane:  Activate only if foe's health > unit's damage. Reduce foe's health to 1. Cooldown 4. 

A Skill: Phantom Speed

B Skill: Charming Lady: If unit's spd > foe's sped, foe cannot counter attack. Unit cannot perform a follow up attack. Cannot be inherited.

C Skill:

Nerfed her attack and replaced Darting Blow with Phantom Speed, because I want to see all the Seals be generic skills too. Also nerfed charming lady to eliminate follow up potential like Wind and Water Sweep. This lets it sync better with Phantom Speed too. Because she can't double anymore I reduced Bane's charge by 1. The idea behind her it still intact. Using the Flashing Blade skill to quickly build up Bane's charge and kill physical tanks.

Volke's atk should be higher. I miscounted the BST because I was modeling him off of Heather who has a weaker weapon. I wish just edit that change but Serenest is doing it's stupid too long to edit thing.

@Jotari

Volke... I'm gonna assume his missing BST would've gone to his ATK, as it fixes the problem I would've had with him (namely, he looked a slight bit weak for someone who's meant to be one-shotting people without having to actually fight them). I kinda wish he had Life And Death instead of Death Blow, since the former would be factored into Lethality and the latter is not, but DB is fine too.

Heather is okay, should be able to do decent damage to Beasts with that Beast Killer. Bane is a neat skill (especially since it doesn't activate if it would get in the way of killing someone, that's a nice touch), Charming Lady is alright too (Windsweep + Watersweep is situational, but I could see it working pretty well), but together I don't love it. If I got her, I would either end up replacing Charming Lady with something that lets her double so she can kill people after she Banes them (probably Desperation) or replacing Bane with an AOE so she wouldn't need to double to kill. Still, Heather is alright. Probably wants a Brave Dagger though, if we ever get one of those.

So, since we're currently missing a Heron... Would this be a good way to implement Rafiel's multi-refresh?

Rafiel - Earthbound Chorister | Colorless Beast | Infantry

Spoiler

39/42/45 HP | 24/27/30 ATK | 14/18/21 SPD | 25/29/32 DEF | 31/34/37 RES

Weapon: Rafiel's Wing [MT 14 | Grants DEF +3. At start of turn, allies within 2 spaces recover 7 HP. When no allies are adjacent, or only Beast or Dragon allies are adjacent, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). When transformed, grants ATK +2, and if unit's HP > 50%, grants "if unit's HP > 1 and foe would reduce unit's HP to 0, survive with 1 HP. (once per combat, does not stack.)".] EXCLUSIVE

Assist: Sing [Grants adjacent ally another action. (Does not work on allies with Dance or Sing.)]

Special: Galdr [4 Cooldown: When refreshing an ally using Dance or Sing, grants all allies another action. (Does not work on allies with Dance or Sing.)] EXCLUSIVE

A Skill: Fortress DEF/RES 3 [Grants DEF/RES +6. Inflicts ATK -2.]

C Skill: ATK Ploy 3 [At start of turn, inflicts ATK -5 on foes in cardinal directions with lower RES than unit through their next actions.]

Explanations: Rafiel isn't all that great as a unit, he's super slow and not very strong (though he is reasonably durable). His main selling point is Galdr, which allows him to Sing and refresh everyone on his team at once (except allies with Dance or Sing, those cannot be refreshed, not even by Galdr). Outside of this, he also comes with Fortress DEF/RES 3, because if he's gonna be a tanky dancer, he might as well go all in on it, and ATK Ploy 3, for the same reason.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

5 hours ago, ILikeKirbys said:

@Jotari

Volke... I'm gonna assume his missing BST would've gone to his ATK, as it fixes the problem I would've had with him (namely, he looked a slight bit weak for someone who's meant to be one-shotting people without having to actually fight them). I kinda wish he had Life And Death instead of Death Blow, since the former would be factored into Lethality and the latter is not, but DB is fine too.

Heather is okay, should be able to do decent damage to Beasts with that Beast Killer. Bane is a neat skill (especially since it doesn't activate if it would get in the way of killing someone, that's a nice touch), Charming Lady is alright too (Windsweep + Watersweep is situational, but I could see it working pretty well), but together I don't love it. If I got her, I would either end up replacing Charming Lady with something that lets her double so she can kill people after she Banes them (probably Desperation) or replacing Bane with an AOE so she wouldn't need to double to kill. Still, Heather is alright. Probably wants a Brave Dagger though, if we ever get one of those.

So, since we're currently missing a Heron... Would this be a good way to implement Rafiel's multi-refresh?

Reveal hidden contents

39/42/45 HP | 24/27/30 ATK | 14/18/21 SPD | 25/29/32 DEF | 31/34/37 RES

Weapon: Rafiel's Wing [MT 14 | Grants DEF +3. At start of turn, allies within 2 spaces recover 7 HP. When no allies are adjacent, or only Beast or Dragon allies are adjacent, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). When transformed, grants ATK +2, and if unit's HP > 50%, grants "if unit's HP > 1 and foe would reduce unit's HP to 0, survive with 1 HP. (once per combat, does not stack.)".] EXCLUSIVE

Assist: Sing [Grants adjacent ally another action. (Does not work on allies with Dance or Sing.)]

Special: Galdr [4 Cooldown: When refreshing an ally using Dance or Sing, grants all allies another action. (Does not work on allies with Dance or Sing.)] EXCLUSIVE

A Skill: Fortress DEF/RES 3 [Grants DEF/RES +6. Inflicts ATK -2.]

C Skill: ATK Ploy 3 [At start of turn, inflicts ATK -5 on foes in cardinal directions with lower RES than unit through their next actions.]

Explanations: Rafiel isn't all that great as a unit, he's super slow and not very strong (though he is reasonably durable). His main selling point is Galdr, which allows him to Sing and refresh everyone on his team at once (except allies with Dance or Sing, those cannot be refreshed, not even by Galdr). Outside of this, he also comes with Fortress DEF/RES 3, because if he's gonna be a tanky dancer, he might as well go all in on it, and ATK Ploy 3, for the same reason.

You're right about Life and Death working better. I was just thinking Death Blow because Assassin. But Life and Death carries that theme just as much in addition to working with his special. If I could edit the comment, I'd change that.

Making Rafiel a tank is a bit weird. He's like the least tanky of the Herons (Reyson is by far the Heron that's characterized as being tanky, while Leanne starts off as frail as Rafiel but has an extra ten levels to grow with an equal growth rate). I get why you have to do it though, as he can't fill his special charge by refershing, but it's still a weird niche that doesn't suit his character or gameplay at all. And I think he might be a bit too tanky. I know he's slow, so he'll be doubled, but giving him constant Miracle seems like it would make him really hard to kill. I could see a build where you drop Galder entirely and just give him Aether and Renewal along with another Fortress Defense as a seal, that would give him 40 defense with a neutral nature. Or maybe Steady Stance 4, as it's not like he needs the resistance boost or will be attacking on player phase. Enemies would struggle to even deal damage to him with those stat line while him recovering any HP with Aether and Renewal would prevent him from dying.

Instead, how about this. You keep his defenses weak, adding back some more points to speed. He can keep miracle, but I think for consistencies sake and not to be broken, it should be like Seliph's. Then, give him a B skill like this "Vigor: Cooldown Charge-1 when using Dance or Sing." He gets the power to charge his special just by singing turning him into a more dedicated refresher than any other in the game. Vigor could also even be inheritable for some potentially creative builds on other dancers.

Edited by Jotari

57 minutes ago, Jotari said:

You're right about Life and Death working better. I was just thinking Death Blow because Assassin. But Life and Death carries that theme just as much in addition to working with his special.

Thinking on it more, Death Blow wouldn't be a bad choice for Volke either. It doesn't drop his defenses, so he isn't as vulnerable when Lethality isn't quite enough to kill or hasn't charged yet and he has to eat a hit.

57 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Making Rafiel a tank is a bit weird. He's like the least tanky of the Herons (Reyson is by far the Heron that's characterized as being tanky, while Leanne starts off as frail as Rafiel but has an extra ten levels to grow with an equal growth rate). I get why you have to do it though, as he can't fill his special charge by refershing, but it's still a weird niche that doesn't suit his character or gameplay at all. And I think he might be a bit too tanky. I know he's slow, so he'll be doubled, but giving him constant Miracle seems like it would make him really hard to kill. I could see a build where you drop Galder entirely and just give him Aether and Renewal along with another Fortress Defense as a seal, that would give him 40 defense with a neutral nature. Or maybe Steady Stance 4, as it's not like he needs the resistance boost or will be attacking on player phase. Enemies would struggle to even deal damage to him with those stat line while him recovering any HP with Aether and Renewal would prevent him from dying.

Instead, how about this. You keep his defenses weak, adding back some more points to speed. He can keep miracle, but I think for consistencies sake and not to be broken, it should be like Seliph's. Then, give him a B skill like this "Vigor: Cooldown Charge-1 when using Dance or Sing." He gets the power to charge his special just by singing turning him into a more dedicated refresher than any other in the game. Vigor could also even be inheritable for some potentially creative builds on other dancers.

Making Rafiel in general is a bit weird, since he needs to be a Heron like Reyson and Leanne but can't share their weapon since he's Infantry, and I'm not sure how IntSys will handle that. I wish I'd come up with something like Vigor though, that's a wonderful idea. I hadn't considered the possibility of removing Galdr (I never do that with Prf Weapons/Skills/Specials), but yeah, Rafiel's Wing/Dance/Aether/Fortress DEF/RES 3/Renewal 3/ATK Ploy 3/Fortress DEF 3 Seal could make for a much sturdier Heron than I had intended.

Although, Rafiel's Miracle isn't constant, only active when he starts combat above half HP, like Seliph's refined Tyrfing, and even then it's only active if he's transformed. Still, I can remove it and give him Miracle as his Special, it'll work better for what I have in mind for a rework.

So, how's this Rafiel?

Spoiler

33/36/40 HP | 23/26/30 ATK | 30/33/36 | 21/24/28 DEF | 28/31/34 RES

Weapon: Rafiel's Wing [MT 14 | Grants SPD +3. At start of turn, allies within 2 spaces recover 7 HP. At start of turn, when only Beast and Dragonstone allies are adjacent, or no allies are adjacent, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). When transformed, grants ATK +2, and grants ATK/SPD/DEF/RES +4 during combat when adjacent to at least one ally.] EXCLUSIVE

Assist: Dance [Grants adjacent ally another turn. (Cannot be used on allies with Dance or Sing.)]

Special: Miracle [5 Cooldown: When unit's HP > 1 and foe's attack would reduce unit's HP to 0, survive with 1 HP.]

B Skill: Heron's Vigor [When refreshing an ally with Dance or Sing while Special Cooldown Count > 1, grants Cooldown Count -1 to unit. When refreshing an ally with Dance or Sing while Special is charged, Special Cooldown count is reset, and all allies are granted another action. (Does not refresh allies with Dance or Sing.)] EXCLUSIVE

C Skill: Ward Beasts [Grants DEF/RES +4 to Beast allies within 2 spaces during combat.]

Changes: Rafiel's stats have been overhauled, making him much less tanky (except in RES, where he's only a little weaker, but the HP drop means he still can't take as much punishment as before) and much faster. Rafiel's Wing no longer has DEF +3 & Miracle, instead granting SPD +3 & Omni Bond 2. His Special has been replaced with Miracle, Fortress DEF/RES 3 has been replaced with Ward Beasts to make his Beast allies appreciably tankier (because with his new stats, Rafiel shouldn't tank, so now he can make his allies better at taking hits), and he has a new personal B Skill in Heron's Vigor, which is your Vigor skill along with Galdr's effect, allowing him to sacrifice his Special (it resets back to its maximum value when used like this, like what happens when Galeforce triggers after combat) to refresh everyone at once. He's still primarily good for the Galdr effect, it just doesn't require him to be a tank to do so.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

4 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Thinking on it more, Death Blow wouldn't be a bad choice for Volke either. It doesn't drop his defenses, so he isn't as vulnerable when Lethality isn't quite enough to kill or hasn't charged yet and he has to eat a hit.

Making Rafiel in general is a bit weird, since he needs to be a Heron like Reyson and Leanne but can't share their weapon since he's Infantry, and I'm not sure how IntSys will handle that. I wish I'd come up with something like Vigor though, that's a wonderful idea. I hadn't considered the possibility of removing Galdr (I never do that with Prf Weapons/Skills/Specials), but yeah, Rafiel's Wing/Dance/Aether/Fortress DEF/RES 3/Renewal 3/ATK Ploy 3/Fortress DEF 3 Seal could make for a much sturdier Heron than I had intended.

Although, Rafiel's Miracle isn't constant, only active when he starts combat above half HP, like Seliph's refined Tyrfing, and even then it's only active if he's transformed. Still, I can remove it and give him Miracle as his Special, it'll work better for what I have in mind for a rework.

So, how's this Rafiel?

Reveal hidden contents

Weapon: Rafiel's Wing [MT 14 | Grants SPD +3. At start of turn, allies within 2 spaces recover 7 HP. At start of turn, when only Beast and Dragonstone allies are adjacent, or no allies are adjacent, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). When transformed, grants ATK +2, and grants ATK/SPD/DEF/RES +4 during combat when adjacent to at least one ally.] EXCLUSIVE

Assist: Dance [Grants adjacent ally another turn. (Cannot be used on allies with Dance or Sing.)]

Special: Miracle [5 Cooldown: When unit's HP > 1 and foe's attack would reduce unit's HP to 0, survive with 1 HP.]

B Skill: Heron's Vigor [When refreshing an ally with Dance or Sing while Special Cooldown Count > 1, grants Cooldown Count -1 to unit. When refreshing an ally with Dance or Sing while Special is charged, Special Cooldown count is reset, and all allies are granted another action. (Does not refresh allies with Dance or Sing.)] EXCLUSIVE

C Skill: Ward Beasts [Grants DEF/RES +4 to Beast allies within 2 spaces during combat.]

Changes: Rafiel's stats have been overhauled, making him much less tanky (except in RES, where he's only a little weaker, but the HP drop means he still can't take as much punishment as before) and much faster. Rafiel's Wing no longer has DEF +3 & Miracle, instead granting SPD +3 & Omni Bond 2. His Special has been replaced with Miracle, Fortress DEF/RES 3 has been replaced with Ward Beasts to make his Beast allies appreciably tankier (because with his new stats, Rafiel shouldn't tank, so now he can make his allies better at taking hits), and he has a new personal B Skill in Heron's Vigor, which is your Vigor skill along with Galdr's effect, allowing him to sacrifice his Special (it resets back to its maximum value when used like this, like what happens when Galeforce triggers after combat) to refresh everyone at once. He's still primarily good for the Galdr effect, it just doesn't require him to be a tank to do so.

Oh, if Mircale is only for above half HP then that's a different story. That's perfectly fine. Though on your first build he's almost too tanky for that to be useful. Especially for a colourless unit.

For the second build he's much more inline with Rafiel in the game being a support unit. Although I think you might have missed the fact that you can just swap Miracle out for a much quicker charging special to activate his full refresh every second or third turn.

33 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Oh, if Mircale is only for above half HP then that's a different story. That's perfectly fine. Though on your first build he's almost too tanky for that to be useful. Especially for a colourless unit.

For the second build he's much more inline with Rafiel in the game being a support unit. Although I think you might have missed the fact that you can just swap Miracle out for a much quicker charging special to activate his full refresh every second or third turn.

No, I didn't miss that. I just figured that that wouldn't be too effective on a shorter Special unless you were able to keep Rafiel out of combat entirely since otherwise he'd probably end up using his Special in combat and then you'd have to charge it up again... though I might've underestimated how good it is. Gonna try another minorish rework, and also give Rafiel his on-weapon Miracle back since now he's frail enough to actually need it:

Spoiler

Weapon: Rafiel's Wing [MT 14 | Grants SPD +3. At start of turn, allies within 2 spaces recover 7 HP. At start of turn, when only Beast and Dragonstone allies are adjacent, or no allies are adjacent, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). When transformed, grants ATK +2, and if unit's HP > 50%, grants "if unit's HP > 1 and foe would reduce unit's HP to 0, survive with 1 HP. (once per combat, does not stack.)"] EXCLUSIVE

Special: Sacred Cowl [2 Cooldown: Reduce damage from ranged foe's attack by 30%.]

B Skill: Heron's Vigor [Inflicts Cooldown Count +1. When refreshing an ally with Dance or Sing while Special Cooldown Count > 1, grants Cooldown Count -1 to unit. When refreshing an ally with Dance or Sing while Special is charged, Special Cooldown count is reset, and all allies are granted another action. (Does not refresh allies with Dance or Sing.)] EXCLUSIVE

Changes: Rafiel has on-weapon while-transformed above-half-HP Miracle back. Accordingly, he no longer has Miracle as his Special, instead having Sacred Cowl to either protect him from a ranged hit or, more likely, not go off when in combat so Rafiel doesn't have to worry about blowing his Special in combat and can just use it for Heron's Vigor. Also, Heron's Vigor increases Rafiel's Special Cooldown, to balance the fact that it can be used with stuff like Moonbow and Escutcheon and, well, Sacred Cowl.

Spoiler

Name: Lucina
Weapon/Movement: Lance Infantry
Stats (superboon, superbane): 47/38/37/34/24
Weapon Name: (none yet)
Weapon Might/Effect: 16 Might. Special trigger is fixed (cooldown count = 4). If unit initiates combat while unit is at weapon triangle disadvantage and foe has a skill that grants weapon triangle affinity, unit can make a follow-up attack and foe cannot counterattack.
Weapon Inheritance: Exclusive to unit.
Assist: None
Special: Aether
Passive A: G Dual Wield 3
Passive A Effect: Grants Atk+6 during combat if foe uses a green weapon.
Passive A Inheritance: Any
Passive B: Guard 3
Passive C: None

Edited by MilodicMellodi