Create-A-Hero Thread

Sire

Children Playing With Knives

Celica: Light of Zofia (Infantry, Blue Dagger)

Young Celica Portrait

Spoiler

Weapon: Golden Dagger: Might = 14, Dagger 7. At the start of combat, if special  is ready, grants atk/spd/def/res +6 and foe cannot make a follow up attack. Cannot be inherited.

Assist: 

Special: Miracle

A Skill: Atk/Def Bond

B Skill: Zofia's Hope: At the start of turn 1, reduce Special Cooldown Count by 5. Cannot be inherited.

C Skill: 

Uses the same weapon as Saber only in Knife form. Her moveset is built around proccing Miracle as it's a miracle young Celica survived.

Sothe:  Daein's Orphaned (Infantry, Green Dagger)

Sotheingame

Spoiler

Weapon: Stiletto: Might = 14, Effective against armoured foes. Accelerates special trigger (cooldown count-1).  Dagger 5.

Assist: 

Special: Bane: Reduce enemy's HP to 1. Will not activate if enemy would otherwise be killed. Cooldown 5.

A Skill: Darting Blow

B Skill: 

C Skill:Blossom: If unit is within two squares of support partner during battle, atk/spd/def/res + 6 during combat and increase special cooldown charge +1 per attack. Cannot be inherited.

Blossom was a skill I wanted to give him as it is his personal skill in Radiant Dawn. I wasn't sure how to implement it though as there it increased growths which wouldn't really work here. So I decided that it should be a stat boosting weapon, but needed some kind of caveat. Working off Sothe's theme of being close to others, I made it a skill that acts off his support partner. Outside of blossom, his main goal as a unit would be to activate bane. To this end he has a killer weapon and darting blow to help him get as many attacks in as possible. Stiletto isn't really a new weapon as Ouch Pouch has the same effect, but we've seen that before (like Ouch Pouch it can be upgraded to Cooldown Count-2 and Dagger 7.

Edelgard: Promised Girl (Infantry, Red Dagger)

Young Edelgard Portrait

Spoiler

Weapon: Oath Dagger: Might = 14. After combat, if unit attacked, deals 10 damage to target and foes within 2 spaces of target and inflicts Def/Res-7 through their next actions. Physical units (sword, lance, axe, beast) cannot counterattack.

Assist: 

Special: Vengeance:

A Skill: 

B Skill: Poison Strike

C Skill: Savage Blow

Young Edelgard is all about dealing as much damage as possible. Her Oath Dagger is similar to Jaffar's Deathly Dagger, only his upgrade prevents magic counters, while hers shuts down physical ones. This is mostly based on how much of a weakness this was for Dimitri (even though in the final battle she did use this dagger and he did counterattack). Vengeance is her special to reflect the horrors she went through meaning the more damage done to her the stronger she becomes. Oath Dagger can be inherited, so other units can play around with it.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not good at skills and weapons so here is the remaining members of the 7th Platoon and their stats:

Dream of Knighthood

Kris: Hero's Guard(Male):

Rarity: 5 Stars

Type: Sword Infantry

Stats:

HP: 43/43

Attack: 36

Defense: 37

Resistance: 28

Speed: 31

Kris: Hero's Sword(Female):

Rarity: 5 Stars

Type: Sword Infantry

Stats:

HP: 39/39

Attack: 39

Defense: 29

Resistance: 28

Speed: 40

Stats:

Cecille: Altena Rose:

Rarity: 4-5 Star(GHB Unit)

Type: Lance Horse

HP: 41

Atk: 32

Def: 32

Res: 27

Spd: 31

Ryan: Aspiring Archer:

Rarity: 4-5 Star

Type: Bow Infantry

HP: 36

Atk: 32

Def: 30

Res: 32

Spd: 35

I think I’ll take a crack at Jeritza:

Similar to the Black Knight and Zelgius, I basically designed him to power creep the Death Knight, while still keeping the same (situational) effect of his Scythe of Sariel.

STATS:

HP: 40

ATK: 36

SPD: 16

DEF: 35

RES: 35

Basically meant to improve on the slow, hard hitting tank stat line of DK. 162 BST to match units like Sirius, NY!Lethe, etc. Granted, by the time he’s released the BST ceiling could go up again, but eh.

SKILLS:

Weapon: Scythe of Sariel: Accelerates Special trigger, foe’s buffs grant him 4 to all stats and deny foes follow up yada yada. Same as DK’s.

Special: Bonfire/Noontime, depending on if you want a reference to his 3H appearance or something arguably better suited to his kit.

A Slot: Distant Counter

B Slot: Murderous Intent: At start of turn, if unit is within 2 spaces of a foe, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 to unit and all foes within 2 spaces. At start of combat, if units HP >= 50%, reduces foe’s stats by the highest buff present on foe (calculates each stat bonus independently)

Example: if foe has a + 6 buff to attack and a +4 to all stats from Murderous Intent, they receive -6 atk and -4 to spd, def, Res in combat.

C Slot: Idek, atk smoke, maybe?

So yeah, his b Slot is meant to synergise with his Scythe by providing enemies with buffs, and negating them with corresponding debuffs, while also providing a nice boost to himself. This makes his neutral stat line: 

40 HP

44 ATK

24 SPD

43 DEF

43 RES

Seems a little more faithful to his 3H version (apart from low speed)

5 hours ago, Anathaco said:

I think I’ll take a crack at Jeritza:

Similar to the Black Knight and Zelgius, I basically designed him to power creep the Death Knight, while still keeping the same (situational) effect of his Scythe of Sariel.

STATS:

ATK: 36

SPD: 16

DEF: 35

RES: 35

Basically meant to improve on the slow, hard hitting tank stat line of DK. 162 BST to match units like Sirius, NY!Lethe, etc. Granted, by the time he’s released the BST ceiling could go up again, but eh.

SKILLS:

Weapon: Scythe of Sariel: Accelerates Special trigger, foe’s buffs grant him 4 to all stats and deny foes follow up yada yada. Same as DK’s.

Special: Bonfire/Noontime, depending on if you want a reference to his 3H appearance or something arguably better suited to his kit.

B Slot: Murderous Intent: At start of turn, if unit is within 2 spaces of a foe, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 to unit and all foes within 2 spaces. At start of combat, if units HP >= 50%, reduces foe’s stats by the highest buff present on foe (calculates each stat bonus independently)

Example: if foe has a + 6 buff to attack and a +4 to all stats from Murderous Intent, they receive -6 atk and -4 to spd, def, Res in combat.

C Slot: Idek, atk smoke, maybe?

So yeah, his b Slot is meant to synergise with his Scythe by providing enemies with buffs, and negating them with corresponding debuffs, while also providing a nice boost to himself. This makes his neutral stat line: 

40 HP

44 ATK

24 SPD

43 DEF

43 RES

Seems a little more faithful to his 3H version (apart from low speed)

So he basically inflicts Panic on foes during combat.

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

So he basically inflicts Panic on foes during combat.

Essentially, yeah, as the visible buffs are still active.

My thought was that it’d be like a dull skill but instead of removing the buffs, it applies a debuff of equal value so Scythe of Sariel can still activate.

I have done the Dawn Brigade in the past but now due to all the power creep, I'm going to give them more stats and better skills/weapons. 

Edward (sword infantry 177 BST Trainee)

HP: 45

Atk: 38

Spd: 39

Res: 25

Weapon: Caladbolg

Inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack during combat.

If unit's Spd > foe's Spd, deals damage = 70% of difference between stats. (Maximum bonus of +7 damage. Combos with Phantom Spd.) If unit's Spd > foe's Spd, reduces damage from attacks during combat and from area-of-effect Specials (excluding Røkkr area-of-effect Specials) by percentage = difference between stats × 4 (max 40%).

Assist: Rally atk/spd +6.

A Skill: Brazen Atk/Spd 4

B Skill: Wrath 3

Leonardo (bow infantry 172 BST Trainee)

Atk: 34

Def: 28

Res: 35

Weapon: Lughnasadh

If unit's Spd > foe's Spd, foe cannot counterattack. 

If unit is within two spaces of infantry ally, grants unit +6 atk and +spd during combat. 

Assist: Rally Def/res +6.

A Skill: Atk/Spd form 3

B Skill: Spd/def ruse 3

C Skill: Close guard 3

Nolan (axe infantry 174 BST)

HP: 42

Spd: 38

Res: 30

Weapon: Tarvos

Accelerates special trigger (cooldown -1).

Inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack during combat.

If unit is within two spaces of infantry ally, grants +6 atk/def to unit.

Special: Draconic aura

A Skill: Close Def 4

B Skill: Null follow up 3

C Skill: Pulse smoke 3

Laura (staff infantry 166 BST Trainee 4-5* demote)

HP: 38

Atk: 36

Spd: 39

Def: 23

Res: 30

Weapon: Melancholy+

Assist: Martyr+

A Skill: Atk/spd push 3

C Skill: Infantry flash 3 (4* unlock)

Aran (lance infantry 172 BST Trainee 3-4* instant demote)

HP: 42

Atk: 37

Spd: 30

Def: 38

Res: 25

Weapon: Slaying lance+

Special: Ignis

A Skill: Heavy blade 3 

B Skill: Quick riposte 3 (4* unlock)

Jarod (lance infantry 173 BST GHB unit)

HP: 46

Spd: 33

Def: 32

Res: 28

Weapon: Laguz Lance+

14 might inheritable lance that does effective damage against beast units which can be further refined. 

Assist: Shove

A Skill: Fury 3

B Skill: Desperation 3 (unlocks at 4*)

Edited by Icelerate

Spoiler

Name: Legendary!Alfonse
Description: The ruler of the Kingdom of Askr. He has properly grown into his role like his father before him, but there is an edge to his words and actions that is not easily ignored.
Unit Type: Sword Cavalry

Weapon: Awakened Folkvangr
Exclusivity: Legendary!Alfonse
Might and Effect: 16 Might. Grants Atk+3. At start of combat: If unit's HP ≤ 75%, foe cannot make a follow-up attack during combat, and if unit's HP ≤ 50%, unit attacks twice during combat.
Refine Effect: NONE
Visual Effect: Alfonse dashes forward on his horse and swings his sword upwards (odd-numbered attacks) and downwards (even-numbered attacks). If he start combat with ≤ 75% HP, a fire trail follows the sword during each swing. If he starts combat with ≤ 50% HP, a translucent copy of the sword follows the sword with each swing.
Assist: NONE
Special: Blazing Ignis
Cooldown and Effect: 4 Cooldown. Boosts damage dealt by 80% of unit's Def. If unit's HP ≤ 75% when Special triggers, grants Special Cooldown count -2 after combat.
A Passive: Death Blow 4
B Passive: Folkvangr's Blessing
Effect: At start of turn 1, deals 20 damage to unit and all allies. If unit or ally within 2 spaces has ≥ 20 damage and initiates combat, grants Atk+20% to unit or ally during combat.
C Passive: Impel Atk
Exclusivity: All
Effect: Grants Atk+3 to allies within 3 spaces during combat.

Stats
Atk: 42
Spd: 26
Def: 44
Res: 36
Superboon(s): Def
Superbane(s): Spd
Neutral BST: 188 (207 with weapon)

(I'll work on Sharena and Anna later lol)

Edited by MilodicMellodi

An idea I had for a Sigurd alt was his ghost appearing as him on fire, on a dark horse with fiery eyes.

Sigurd: Betrayed Spirit (Sword Cavalry)

Weapon: Tyrfing

Assist: N/A

Special: Blazing Flame

A Skill: Fury 1

B Skill: Crusader’s Ward

C Skill: N/A

The Holy Knight who won the Battle of Belhalla, only to be burned alive by someone he thought to be a friend. Appears in Genealogy of the Holy War.

Edited by Perkilator

7 hours ago, Perkilator said:

An idea I had for a Sigurd alt was his ghost appearing as him on fire, on a dark horse with fiery eyes.

Sigurd: Betrayed Spirit (Sword Cavalry)

Weapon: Tyrfing

Assist: N/A

Special: Blazing Flame

A Skill: Fury 1

B Skill: Crusader’s Ward

C Skill: N/A

The Holy Knight who won the Battle of Belhalla, only to be burned alive by someone he thought to be a friend. Appears in Genealogy of the Holy War.

Cool idea...but that's basically just Sigurd in terms of gameplay.

Got a meme idea.

Nowi: BUT YES ME!!!
Colorless Dragon Armor

Weapon: NO U!!!; 16 Mt
Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range. If any effect grants foe "effective against" bonuses, unit is effective against foe even if foe's "effective against" bonuses are neutralized. If foe can make a follow-up attack, unit can make a follow-up attack even if foe's follow-up attack is neutralized. If unit cannot make a follow-up attack (either from an effect or not enough Spd), foe cannot make a follow-up attack. If any effects grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to foe, inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on foe even if those effects are neutralized. If any effects inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on unit, grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to unit even if those effects are neutralized. Inflicts penalty to Atk/Spd/Def/Res during combat = current bonus × 2 on each of foe's stats even if bonuses are neutralized; calculates each stat penalty independently. Grants bonus to Atk/Spd/Def/Res during combat = current penalty × 2 on each of unit's stats even if penalties are neutralized; calculates each stat bonus independently. If unit has weapon-triangle disadvantage and any skill grant weapon-triangle advantage to foe, boost unit's Atk by 40% and reduces foe's Atk by 40% even if weapon-triangle advantage are reversed.

Assist: DanSing-RepoVistoration
Grants another action to all allies and neutralizes all allies' penalties (from skills like Panic, Threaten, etc.) and negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, restricting movement, etc.) that last through allies' next action. (That turn only. Cannot target an ally with Sing or Dance. This skill treated as Sing or Dance.) Target ally moves to opposite side of unit. Grants another action to unit. (Additional action granted once per turn only.)

Special: UR SCREWED!!!; 2 cooldown
Boosts damage dealt by 150%+25. Boosts damage by 80% of unit's Atk+Spd+Def+Res+damage dealt to unit. Boosts damage by 80% of foe's Atk+Spd+Def+Res. Treats foe's Def/Res as if reduced by 80% during combat. Disables non-Special skills that "reduce damage by X%." Restores HP = damage dealt. (Skill cannot be inherited.)

A: F U!!!
Grants bonus to unit’s Atk/Spd/Def/Res = total bonuses and penalties on unit and foe during combat even if bonuses and penalties are neutralized. Unit attacks twice (even if foe initiates combat). Unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. If unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack. If foe initiates combat, unit can counterattack before foe's first attack. Grants Special cooldown count-2 before and after combat.

B: NULL U!!!
Neutralizes effects that prevent unit's counterattacks during combat. Neutralizes "effective against flying" and "effective against dragons" bonuses. Neutralizes effects that guarantee foe's follow-up attacks, or prevent unit's follow-up attacks. Neutralizes effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to foe, or inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on unit. Neutralizes foe's bonuses and unit's penalties during combat. If unit has weapon-triangle disadvantage, reverses weapon-triangle advantage granted by skills.

C; YES WE TOO!!!
Unit can move to a space adjacent to any ally, and any ally can move to a space adjacent to unit and any ally. At start of turn, unit and all allies can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.) When any ally use an Assist skill, ally gain: "Grants another action to unit. (Additional action granted once per turn only.)"

Edited by XRay

• 1 month later...

I want another Upheavel user. Sue me.

Jamil: Master of the Earth (Infantry, Staff)

Jamil Echoes

Spoiler

HP: 60

Atk: 39

Spd: 28

Def:26

Res: 19

Weapon: Gravity+: 

Assist: Fortify: Heal 15hp to target ally and 10hp to allies within two spaces of target.

Special: 

A Skill: Earth Boost

B Skill: 

C Skill: Upheavel

Made him a staff user instead of a tome user because Fortify isn;t something we've seen yet and I wanted to create something for it. Decided to make him super tanky in HP to activate Earth Boost. His speed is so low that he still probably wouldn't be much of a tank, but *shrug* he's just meant to exist as a second Upheavel user. Not like such a minor character will ever get into the game.

23 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Decided to make him super tanky in HP to activate Earth Boost. His speed is so low that he still probably wouldn't be much of a tank, but *shrug* he's just meant to exist as a second Upheavel user. Not like such a minor character will ever get into the game.

28 Spd is bad not because it is low, it is bad because it is high enough to take significant amount of distribution from other stats, and yet it is not high enough to prevent doubles. Slow tanks exist, and the vast majority of tanks in this game are of the slow Def/Res variety, so having low Spd does not bar a unit from being a tank.

If you want to minmax him to be tanky, you need to drop Spd to 13 and divert those stats to Def. Being doubled is less of an issue if the opponent cannot deal much damage per hit. You want the stat distribution to look something like this: 60/39/13/41/19.

I would also get rid of Earth Boost and run Steady Stance instead. Earth Boost does nothing for him on Player Phase, and Steady Stance is more effective on Enemy Phase.

12 hours ago, XRay said:

28 Spd is bad not because it is low, it is bad because it is high enough to take significant amount of distribution from other stats, and yet it is not high enough to prevent doubles. Slow tanks exist, and the vast majority of tanks in this game are of the slow Def/Res variety, so having low Spd does not bar a unit from being a tank.

If you want to minmax him to be tanky, you need to drop Spd to 13 and divert those stats to Def. Being doubled is less of an issue if the opponent cannot deal much damage per hit. You want the stat distribution to look something like this: 60/39/13/41/19.

I would also get rid of Earth Boost and run Steady Stance instead. Earth Boost does nothing for him on Player Phase, and Steady Stance is more effective on Enemy Phase.

Earth Boost is there because he summons the spirit of the earth. If Jamil did by some miracle ever get into the game with a build resembling this he'd be a Five Star demote if not an immediate four star unit.

33 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Earth Boost is there because he summons the spirit of the earth. If Jamil did by some miracle ever get into the game with a build resembling this he'd be a Five Star demote if not an immediate four star unit.

I would give him Earthwater Balm instead of Earth Boost if you want to keep the earth theme, as it is useful gameplay wise, unlike Earth Boost.

After reading the thread on the remaining TMS characters, I decided to give Yashiro a go.

Yashiro: Best of the Best

Infantry Sword

BST: 173

HP: 47

Atk: 40

Speed: 42

Def: 22

Res: 22

Skills:

Weapon: Mirage Edge: 16 MT: Accelerates special (cooldown count -1). At start of combat, if unit's Special is active and foe initiates combat, reduces damage taken by 40% (excludes Rokkr AoE specials). During combat, foe suffers 50% of damage dealt, unless attack reduces unit's HP to 0.

(I have no idea how to word this formally, but if somebody does 20 damage to Yashiro normally, he only takes 12 and they take 6 in retaliation [at the same time as Yashiro, similar to Awakening/Fates counter])

Special: Sol (he had it in TMS iirc, so why not)

B Slot: Null C-Disrupt

C Slot: Rouse Atk Speed 

I literally just wanted to make a kit that included his counter gimmick from TMS.

EDIT: While I'm here, I may as well make a kit for the other playable character that got excluded:

Touma: Just an Extra

Lance Cavalier

BST: 162

Spd: 23

Def:35

Res: 15

Skills:

Weapon: Mirage Spear: 16 MT: If unit's special triggers before or during combat, grants special cooldown - 2 after combat. When special triggers, damage is multiplied by 1.5

Special: Moonbow

A Slot: Sturdy Impact

B Slot: Lull Atk/Def

C Slot: Def Smoke

I made his weapon with Charge in mind. Technically its not Touma exclusive (at all) but he was one of your best damage dealers, so I used charge on him more than anybody else.

Edited by Anathaco

2 hours ago, Anathaco said:

After reading the thread on the remaining TMS characters, I decided to give Yashiro a go.

Yashiro: Best of the Best

Infantry Sword

BST: 173

Atk: 40

Speed: 42

Res: 22

Skills:

Weapon: Mirage Edge: 16 MT: Accelerates special (cooldown count -1). At start of combat, if unit's Special is active and foe initiates combat, reduces damage taken by 40% (excludes Rokkr AoE specials). During combat, foe suffers 50% of damage dealt, unless attack reduces unit's HP to 0.

(I have no idea how to word this formally, but if somebody does 20 damage to Yashiro normally, he only takes 12 and they take 6 in retaliation [at the same time as Yashiro, similar to Awakening/Fates counter])

Special: Sol (he had it in TMS iirc, so why not)

B Slot: Null C-Disrupt

C Slot: Rouse Atk Speed 

I literally just wanted to make a kit that included his counter gimmick from TMS.

EDIT: While I'm here, I may as well make a kit for the other playable character that got excluded:

Touma: Just an Extra

Lance Cavalier

BST: 162

Spd: 23

Def:35

Res: 15

Skills:

Weapon: Mirage Spear: 16 MT: If unit's special triggers before or during combat, grants special cooldown - 2 after combat. When special triggers, damage is multiplied by 1.5

Special: Moonbow

A Slot: Sturdy Impact

B Slot: Lull Atk/Def

C Slot: Def Smoke

I made his weapon with Charge in mind. Technically its not Touma exclusive (at all) but he was one of your best damage dealers, so I used charge on him more than anybody else.

Might as well make it three for three and include Tiki, whom right now looks like would be the most likely to be included on a Touma Yashiro banner (even though we have like half a dozen Tikis already).

Tiki: Illusionary Lolli (Flying, Grey Breath)

Atk: 43 (including weapon)

Spd: 34

Def:38

Res: 37

Weapon:  Idol Breath: Mt 16.  At the start of turn, restores 7 HP to units within two spaces of unit. If foe's rng 2 deal the lower of defense or resistance.

Assist: Sing

Special: Divine Dragon Protection: When an allied unit would be killed by an enemy attack, reduce enemy's attack by 100% for one attack. Charge 3. Does not protect Tiki. Cannot be inherited.

A Skill: 

B Skill: Geyser Dance

C Skill: Idolsafety.exe: Units within two spaces do not lose their stat buffs at the start of the player's turn. Cannot be inherited.

I only vaguely remember that during the final battle she grants a massive protection spell so that's what I tried to base her around. Can't find the name of the skill. That game really didn't do great, info is kind of scarce online. Anyway that's what her special is meant to be. This will activate any where on the map regardless where Tiki. Bit weird as it activates during a round of combat she isn't in but I think it could work. Idolsafety.exe let's field effects last longer in Tokyo Mirage Sessions so I transltated that as stat buffs not vanishing upon the start of your turn. She's a flying grey unit because she exists outside the weakness system of Tokyo Mirage Sessions. Also she's a singer to complete her roll as support unit and because, for crying out loud, someone from Tokyo Mirage Sessions has to be.

Edited by Jotari

Ingrid: Stalwart Knight

Lance flier

(BST: 162)

HP: 49

Atk: 24

Res: 32

Weapon: Lúin--Mt: 20; Grants Atk+3 during combat, Effective against dragons (Cannot be inherited)

Assist: Rally Atk/Spd+

Special: Burning Quake--When special is triggered, add unit's (spd/2 rounded down) to damage (4 special cooldown) (Cannot be inherited)

A Skill: Atk/Res Bond 3

B Skill: Pass

C Skill: Joint Drive Attack

• 2 weeks later...

Nergal

Nergal: Lord of the Gate (Armoured, Red Breath)

HP: 48

Atk: 55 (including weapon)

Spd: 39 (including weapon)

Def:37 (including weapon)

Res: 25 (including weapon)

Weapon:  Mad Breath: Mt 13.  Grants +3 to atk/spd/def/res. After combat, deals 6 damage to unit. If foe's rng 2 deal the lower of defense or resistance.

Assist: 

Special: Luna

A Skill: Brazen Atk/Res

B Skill: Special Fighter

C Skill: 

This one is essentially the Fire Dragon from Blazing Blade. Nergal summons it to attack. The weapon deals damage to him because it's an unhinged dying Nergal that does it. The Fire Dragon is slow as balls in it's own game, but since we already have Idoun as the insanely tanky armoured red breath, I decided to make this one an offensive type of unit by boosting its speed. It's RES is higher than it's defense in Blazing Blade but I decided to make that its dump stat since it goes down like a punk to Luna. Luna is also it's special thanks to Flametounge ignoring defenses in Blazing Blade. Threw Brazen Atk/Res onto the A slot as not only does it combo well with the fury weapon but also just to reference it's high Res in Blazing Blade. Its weapon can be inherited and given to other breath units.

Edited by Jotari

15 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Weapon:  Mad Breath: Mt 13.

Melee Weapons are 14 Mt by default. Silvers and Exclusive Weapons get a bump to 16. Only Brave Weapons are less at 8 Mt, with Exclusive ones being 11 Mt.

44 minutes ago, XRay said:

Melee Weapons are 14 Mt by default. Silvers and Exclusive Weapons get a bump to 16. Only Brave Weapons are less at 8 Mt, with Exclusive ones being 11 Mt.

I took a quick glance at the inheritable breath weapons when creating. Dark and Light Breath+ are both 13 mt (lightning breath+ is 11 only Glittering and Water Breath+ are 14). Not that the extra stat would be unwarranted.

Edited by Jotari

1 minute ago, Jotari said:

I took a quick glance at the inheritable breath weapons when creating. Dark and Light Breath+ are both 13 mt (lightning breath+ is 11 only Glittering and Water Breath+ are 14). Not that the extra stat would be unwarranted.

Dark and Light Breath are intended to have 14 Mt after the Refinement update. They did not add the extra Mt to the base Weapon, but they did add the extra Mt to all their Refinements.

9 minutes ago, XRay said:

Dark and Light Breath are intended to have 14 Mt after the Refinement update. They did not add the extra Mt to the base Weapon, but they did add the extra Mt to all their Refinements.

Ah. I see. Noted. I guess I'd throw the extra stat on HP since the might is already pretty high with the fury effect.

2 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Ah. I see. Noted. I guess I'd throw the extra stat on HP since the might is already pretty high with the fury effect.

I would still put it on Mt for consistency. Greil's Devoted Weapons are all Fury Weapons and they got regular 14 Mt.

15 minutes ago, XRay said:

I would still put it on Mt for consistency. Greil's Devoted Weapons are all Fury Weapons and they got regular 14 Mt.

By that I would mean deducting one stat from base atk, adding one to the weapon to get the same 55 total and then throwing the deducted atk stat on to HP.

Edited by Jotari