Create-A-Hero Thread

Sire

2 minutes ago, Jotari said:

By that I would mean deducting one stat from base atk, adding one to the weapon to get the same 55 total and then throwing the deducted atk stat on to HP.

Ah, okay. I thought you meant Weapon Mt.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Percy: Fortunate Son

Axe Flier

(BST: 158)

HP: 46

Atk: 28

Spd: 26

Def: 34

Res: 24

Weapon: Silver Axe+

Assist: Rally Spd/Def+

Special: Galeforce

A Skill: Attack +3

B Skill: Lunge

C Skill: Joint Drive Spd

Edited by Morgan--Grandmaster

• 2 weeks later...

Some Three Houses units I came up with!

Marianne

Spoiler

Marianne, Cursed Blood (B Tome Flier)

Weapon: Abraxas (14 Mt, Grants Res +3.  At start of combat, if a negative status effect is active on unit, or unit's HP < 100%, grants Atk +6 during combat and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.)
Asisst: Ardent Sacrifice
Special: Miracle

A Slot: Mirror Impact
B Slot: Desperation 3
C Slot: Atk Ploy 4 (At start of turn, all foes in cardinal directions with Res 1 or more lower than unit suffer Atk -7 until the end of foe's next action.)

HP: 40
ATK: 37 (51)
SPD: 23
DEF: 22
RES: 34 (37)
BST: 156

Seteth

Spoiler

Seteth, Bishop's Hand (Lance Flier)

Weapon: Spear of Assal (16 Mt, Effective against cavalry foes.  Grants Def +3.  If the number of allies within two spaces (excluding unit) > the number of foes within two spaces (excluding target), foe cannot counterattack.)
Asisst: Rally Up Def+
Special: N/A

A Slot: Fortress Def/Res 3
B Slot: N/A
C Slot: Pulse Smoke 3

HP: 44
ATK: 35 (49)
SPD: 32
DEF: 28 (37)
RES: 29 (35)
BST: 168

Catherine

Spoiler

Catherine, Thunderstrike (Sword Infantry)

Weapon: Thunderbrand (11 Mt, Accelerates Special trigger (-1 cooldown count).  Inflicts Spd -2.  If unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice.)
Asisst: N/A
Special: Galeforce

A Slot: Spd/Def Solo 4 (If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Spd/Def +7 during combat.)
B Slot: Flurry Rush 3 (If unit's Spd > foe's Spd, reduces damage from attacks during combat and from area-of-effect Specials (excluding Røkkr area-of-effect Specials) by percentage = difference between stats × 4 (max 40%).  If unit initiates attack, after combat, unit and targeted foe swap places.)
C Slot: Panic Smoke 3

HP: 43
ATK: 37 (48)
SPD: 42 (40)
DEF: 30
RES: 20
BST: 172

I could've sworn I had an Edward here, but it appears to not be here. Well, I was planning on making a new one anyways.

Spoiler

180?cb=20200319164133

Title: Blade of Dawn

Name: Edward

Movement Type: Infantry

HP: 55

Atk: 32

Spd: 40

Def: 26

Res: 24

Weapon (Sword) Caladbolg · Tempest Blade: Mt. 16 Rng. 1 - Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range. Grants Def+8. Inflicts Spd-5. Unit attacks twice (even if foe initiates combat).

Assist: None

Special: Astra of Dawn (Cooldown 3)- Boosts damage by 40% of unit's Spd.

A-Skill: Darting Breath- If foe initiates combat, grants Spd+4 during combat and Special countdown charge +1 per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)

B-Skill: Swordsman's Wrath- At start of turn, if unit's HP <= 75% and unit's attack triggers Special, grants Special cooldown count-1, and deals +10 damage when Special triggers. If unit's HP <= 75% and foe initiates combat, unit can counterattack before foe's first attack.

C-Skill:

Gonna edit this up later probably.

19 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

I could've sworn I had an Edward here, but it appears to not be here. Well, I was planning on making a new one anyways.

Hide contents

180?cb=20200319164133

Title: Blade of Dawn

Name: Edward

Movement Type: Infantry

HP: 55

Atk: 32

Spd: 40

Def: 26

Res: 24

Weapon (Sword) Caladbolg · Tempest Blade: Mt. 16 Rng. 1 - Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range. Grants Def+8. Inflicts Spd-5. Unit attacks twice (even if foe initiates combat).

Assist: None

Special: Astra of Dawn (Cooldown 3)- Boosts damage by 40% of unit's Spd.

A-Skill: Darting Breath- If foe initiates combat, grants Spd+4 during combat and Special countdown charge +1 per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)

B-Skill: Swordsman's Wrath- At start of turn, if unit's HP <= 75% and unit's attack triggers Special, grants Special cooldown count-1, and deals +10 damage when Special triggers. If unit's HP <= 75% and foe initiates combat, unit can counterattack before foe's first attack.

C-Skill:

Gonna edit this up later probably.

That weapon is ridiculous. Ragnell Alondite only has 10 might and +8 defense is an absolutely massive boost.

11 hours ago, Jotari said:

That weapon is ridiculous. Ragnell Alondite only has 10 might and +8 defense is an absolutely massive boost.

Yeah I originally had it at 10, but upped it and lowered his other stats. Ridiculous weapon for a ridiculously cool character.

1 hour ago, SSbardock84 said:

Yeah I originally had it at 10, but upped it and lowered his other stats. Ridiculous weapon for a ridiculously cool character.

But his base stat total is still at least five points higher than it should be.

It is?

Yeah. He has a  bst of 177. Compare to our most recent Sword Infantry, Fallen Ike and Pantsless Marth, who both have ~172.

One final ticket for the Picnic banner. Flora?

1. 4* Tharja: Nope.

And so that sequence of pulls ends in disappointment. Now for Weekly Revival 9. I'll try for Delthea.

1. 5* Delthea: Alright! That makes up for the Picnic banner. +Res/-Def is good enough for my purposes.

Now back to the Fallen banner with 20 orbs. Can I at least get enough reds for the free 5*?

1. 4* Olivia: Feathers.
  2. 3* Sophia: More feathers.

And now I have to pick between a free Julia or a free Ike. Both of them have awful flaws, but favoritism demands I pick Julia. I guess I'll have to keep pulling on this banner for a while longer. Nice to get Delthea for free though.

Dedue Portrait 5 Years

Dedue: Vicious Loyalty (Armoured, Green Beast)

HP: 70

Atk: 50 (including weapon)

Spd: 17 

Def:36

Res:18 

Weapon:  Lost Crest Stone: Mt 14. Grants Atk+3. If unit initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow up attack. At start of turn, if unit is only adjacent to beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any allies, unit transforms (otherwise unit reverts). If unit transforms, grant Atk+2 and unit can counter attack regardless of foe's range.

Assist: 

Special: Vengeance

A Skill: Sturdy Blow 3: If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Def+6 during combat.

B Skill: Vital Defense: If enemy initiates combat, unit and foe cannot make a followup attack. At the start of odd numbered turns, restores 10HP. Cannot be inherited.

C Skill: Solidarity in Death: Any beast allies within two spaces automatically transform/do not revert even if they are adjacent to a non dragon/beast unit. If unit's HP < 100% and unit is a beast, unit also transforms even if standing adjacent to a non dragon/beast unit.

Dedue for a Fallen Heroes banner, based on his appearance in Crimson Flower. He is a beast unit that transforms into an umbreal beast. His A skill is based off of him having both Armoured and Death Blow. Vital Defense is of course the thing that giant enemies in Three Houses really hard to damage. I've chosen to implement it here by giving him a wary fighter effect, but only on enemy phase, coupled with a renewal effect (a skill he also has in Three Houses). Combined with his weapon which gives him automatic follow up attacks on player phase, this makes him a mixed phase unit that can take and dish out damage all the time. Finally his C skill reflects how he transformed other soldiers into beasts and also how he was never intending to revert back himself. It is inheritable though, even by non beast units as to make mixed beasts, non beast theams (which Farghes is very much employing in that battle).

In terms of stats everything is going into HP to reflect how umbreal beasts are. Vengeance serves a threefold purpose with that in mind, to actually be somewhat useful given his massive hP total (though still probably not as good as Moonbow), to reflect how he's in a large part fighting for vengeance at this point and also because he has Defiant Strength and Defense as an umbreal beasts (which are pretty shitty skills). I considered giving him a Brazen Atk/Def, big figured he was already going to try and be a mixed phased unit with Sturdy Blow so automatic follow ups would be better.

On 5/9/2020 at 10:59 PM, Jotari said:

Yeah. He has a  bst of 177. Compare to our most recent Sword Infantry, Fallen Ike and Pantsless Marth, who both have ~172.

Huh. So is there a cap as new heroes come out in a game? Like they won't pass a certain number?

Huh. So is there a cap as new heroes come out in a game? Like they won't pass a certain number?

Generally they increase the BST by a little bit with each new generation (that is to say the release of a new Book, so once a year).

On 5/7/2020 at 3:28 PM, CWGameplay said:

Some Three Houses units I came up with!

Marianne

Reveal hidden contents

Marianne, Cursed Blood (B Tome Flier)

Weapon: Abraxas (14 Mt, Grants Res +3.  At start of combat, if a negative status effect is active on unit, or unit's HP < 100%, grants Atk +6 during combat and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.)
Asisst: Ardent Sacrifice
Special: Miracle

A Slot: Mirror Impact
B Slot: Desperation 3
C Slot: Atk Ploy 4 (At start of turn, all foes in cardinal directions with Res 1 or more lower than unit suffer Atk -7 until the end of foe's next action.)

HP: 40
ATK: 37 (51)
SPD: 23
DEF: 22
RES: 34 (37)
BST: 156

Seteth

Reveal hidden contents

Seteth, Bishop's Hand (Lance Flier)

Weapon: Spear of Assal (16 Mt, Effective against cavalry foes.  Grants Def +3.  If the number of allies within two spaces (excluding unit) > the number of foes within two spaces (excluding target), foe cannot counterattack.)
Asisst: Rally Up Def+

C Slot: Pulse Smoke 3

HP: 44
ATK: 35 (49)
DEF: 28 (37)
RES: 29 (35)
BST: 168

Catherine

Reveal hidden contents

Catherine, Thunderstrike (Sword Infantry)

Weapon: Thunderbrand (11 Mt, Accelerates Special trigger (-1 cooldown count).  Inflicts Spd -2.  If unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice.)
Special: Galeforce

A Slot: Spd/Def Solo 4 (If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Spd/Def +7 during combat.)
B Slot: Flurry Rush 3 (If unit's Spd > foe's Spd, reduces damage from attacks during combat and from area-of-effect Specials (excluding Røkkr area-of-effect Specials) by percentage = difference between stats × 4 (max 40%).  If unit initiates attack, after combat, unit and targeted foe swap places.)
C Slot: Panic Smoke 3

ATK: 37 (48)
SPD: 42 (40)
DEF: 30

Those are some pretty interesting builds. How come you gave Marianne Abraxas when she doesn't learn it in 3Hs? I'm guessing because Aura already exists in the game. I was thinking of something like this:

Spoiler

Marianne

Sword Cavalier

Weapon: Blutgang. Grants Res +3. Effective against Cavalry/Beast. Unit targets the lower of foe's Def/Res. If unit's Res > foe's Res +3, unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range and neutralizes effects that prevent unit's counterattack.
Asisst:
Special: Iceberg

A Slot: Beast's Crest - Neutralizes unit's cavalry weakness. If unit is alone or only adjacent to Cavalry/Flying allies, grants unit +6 Atk/Res during combat.
B Slot: Lull Def/Res
C Slot: Ward Cavalry

HP: 36
ATK: 33
SPD: 35
DEF: 20
RES: 37
BST: 161

5 hours ago, LoneStar said:

Those are some pretty interesting builds. How come you gave Marianne Abraxas when she doesn't learn it in 3Hs? I'm guessing because Aura already exists in the game. I was thinking of something like this:

Reveal hidden contents

Marianne

Sword Cavalier

Weapon: Blutgang. Grants Res +3. Effective against Cavalry/Beast. Unit targets the lower of foe's Def/Res. If unit's Res > foe's Res +3, unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range and neutralizes effects that prevent unit's counterattack.
Asisst:
Special: Iceberg

A Slot: Beast's Crest - Neutralizes unit's cavalry weakness. If unit is alone or only adjacent to Cavalry/Flying allies, grants unit +6 Atk/Res during combat.
B Slot: Lull Def/Res
C Slot: Ward Cavalry

HP: 36
ATK: 33
SPD: 35
DEF: 20
RES: 37

Yeah, it's a combination of a couple things.  I originally gave her Blutgang, but then I figured I'd save that for her post-timeskip version.  And as you said, Aura's already a tome, and I couldn't think of anyone else in 3H who would use Abraxas in FEH, so I just gave it to her.  It's a weird choice, but I might change it down the line.

Edited by CWGameplay

Running off Dedue, here's another unconventional beast unit. Anthony from Revelations.

Anthony | Fire Emblem Wiki | Fandom

Anthony: Faceless Deceit (Infantry, Colourless Beast)

HP: 49

Atk: 52 (including weapon)

Spd: 22 

Def:31

Res:28

Weapon:  Faceless Fist: Mt 14. Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts status on target and foes within 1 space of target restricting movement to 1 space through their next actions. At start of turn, if unit is only adjacent to beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any allies, unit transforms (otherwise unit reverts). If unit transforms, grant Atk+2 and deals +10 when special triggers. Cannot be inherited.

Assist: 

Special: Luna

A Skill: 

B Skill: Wary Monster: Unit and foe cannot make follow up attacks. Cannot be inherited.

C Skill: Curse of Valla: This units stats cannot be viewed from the battle forecast.

Anthony actually has a pathetic list of skills to draw from limited entirely to immobilize, which I threw on his weapon. So I based him off what faceless pack overall and the one thing that stands out in my mind is that they'd commonly run Wary Fighter despite not being armoured units. They could well be armoued units in Heroes with their size but I envision this as a Grand Hero battle for a Valla banner, so infantry fits better in my mind (plus I just did an armoured beast with Dedue and that would mean giving him Distant Counter which doesn't suit). So with him not being armoured, but still wanting Wary Fighter I made a prf skill that works just like Wary Fighter. Given it's a prf I wanted it to be better than standard Wary Fighter though, so there's no HP check. This actually gives him a pretty great stat spread as he can safely dump spd as a stat without losing it's defensive attributes. His attack still isn't great without any method of doubling, however, which is why he runs Luna as a skill.

His C skills is based on Valla enemies being invisible. This has no bearing on gameplay to my knowledge, but would actually be a hell of a thing to deal with in real life. To reflect this Anthony's battle forecast is unknown. You won't know how much damage you or he deals until you attack him. This is obviously going to be a skill that benefits the AI far more than the player, though it could work to trick the AI. It's also an inheritable skill so any unit can run if it they think it might be benefical (the AI would need a specific work around to factor this skill into whether it calculates an attack as worth it compared to another, either that or it just works like Shade and enemies never attack a unit with it, but that might be way too powerful for heroes).

Edited by Jotari

A summer banner featuring some of the Leonster folk!  Tbh the Jugdral characters deserve a break.  Let them have fun, IS!

Banner Name: Leonster at Leisure

Duo Quan and Ethlyn

Spoiler

Quan and Ethlyn, Swimsuit Duo (Lance Infantry)

Duo Skill: Grants the following status to unit and adjacent units for 1 turn: Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range.

Weapon: Tropical Gáe Bolg (16 Mt, Grants Def +3.  At start of combat, if unit's Def > foe's Def, reduces foe's Atk/Def by 50% of difference between stats during combat.  (Calculates reduction before combat.  Maximum penalty of -8.))
Special: Bonfire

B Slot: Lull Atk/Def 3
C Slot: Def/Res Oath 3

HP: 45
ATK: 39 (53)
SPD: 15
DEF: 38 (47)
RES: 35 (41)

With Quan and Ethlyn, I wanted them to be a lance infantry, but I didn't want them to be an exact replica of Duo Ephraim and Lyon.  I decided to make them more defensive than offensive, hence the Duo Skill giving DC and the Tropical Gáe Bolg reducing Atk.  I chose an effect similar to the picnic weapons for the Tropical Gáe Bolg because I think that it's a really cool effect that only got used a little bit.  I also wanted to make the weapon themes of this banner Lull skills and debuffing enemies, so I thought it fit.  Looking over his stats, I may have made him a bit too min-maxed, but I think it's okay.

Leif

Spoiler

Leif, Coastal Unifier (Staff Infantry)

Weapon: Pearl Staff+ (12 Mt, At start of turn,  grants special cooldown count -1 to ally with the highest Atk.  (Excludes unit.))
Asisst: Physic+
Special: Earthwind Balm+

A Slot: HP/Atk 3 (Grants HP +6, Atk +4.)
C Slot: Infantry Pulse 3

HP: 46 (52)
ATK: 37 (53)
SPD: 21
DEF: 33
RES: 24

I wanted to make Leif a healer because of his ability to wield staves after promotion in FE4 as well as I felt it suited his character, as the 'Unifier of Thracia'.  The Pearl Staff is a staff decorated with shells, with an oyster at the top that opens up to reveal a glimmering pearl whenever Leif heals another unit.  I designed his kit off of special acceleration because I thought it would be pretty unique and useful to have a staff that can give that QP effect to any unit, no matter their movement type.  Units like Ares who rely on specials, but cannot get Infantry Pulse appreciate the effect.  His A slot is just a better stat buffing skill, which I figured would be fine considering how inflated A slots have become.  HP +6 and Atk +4 should be fine if we have A slots that are giving Atk/Spd +7.  His stats are pretty generic for a healer, with his Atk being the only thing thats notably high.

Nanna

Spoiler

Nanna, Nordian Flower (G Tome Flier)

Weapon: Floral Volleyball+ (12 Mt, Inflicts Spd/Res -3 on foe and neutralizes foe's bonuses to Spd/Res (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.)
Asisst: Rally Up Res+

A Slot: Swift Impact (If unit initiates combat, grants Spd +7, Res +10 during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.)
B Slot: Mystic Boost 3
C Slot: N/A

HP: 38
ATK: 35 (47)
SPD: 38
DEF: 15
RES: 29
BST: 155

Nanna is atop Pegasus, because....  I thought the game could use more good green flying units, I guess?  Her weapon is a magic volleyball that she spikes towards her enemies.  It also happens to give her Lull Spd/Res 3, which is great for her, since flying units cannot inherit Lull skills naturally.  She also comes with Swift Impact, a Res based version of the 'Steady Impact' that Eliwood and Roy's Blazing Durandal Refine gives.  This skill, in combination with her Mystic Boost, helps her take down dragons without being too threatened.  Mystic Boost also heals her after combat, meant as a nod to her Earth Sword in both FE4 and FE5.

Altena

Spoiler

Altena, Luminous Flame (Sword Flier)

Weapon: Tiki Torch+ (14 Mt, Inflicts Atk/Def -3 on foe and neutralizes foe's bonuses to Atk/Def (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.)
Asisst: Rally Atk/Spd+

A Slot: Death Blow 4
B Slot: Spd/Def Ruse 3
C Slot: Joint Hone Atk

ATK: 40 (54)
DEF: 32
BST: 167

Altena rides in battle wielding a flaming tiki torch - no, not that Tiki.  Just like with Nanna, she appreciates her weapon giving her the Lull Atk/Def effect, one she would not be able to obtain otherwise.  Her kit is based around debuffing the enemies with her weapon and B slot, and then using her high Atk and Death Blow 4 to try and one shot them.  Her stats, however, are pretty balanced, and allow for more build options if you'd prefer to stray away from the one-shot playstyle.

Finn (Tempest Trials Unit)

Spoiler

Finn, Relaxed Retainer (B Bow Flier)

Weapon: Crabclaw Cannon+ (12 Mt, Inflicts Spd/Def -3 on foe and neutralizes foe's bonuses to Spd/Def (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.)
Special: Moonbow

A Slot: Spd/Def Form 3 (At 5 Stars)
B Slot: Aerobatics (At 4 Stars)
C Slot: N/A

HP: 39
ATK: 36 (48)
SPD: 34
DEF: 29
BST: 158

You can't have Leonster without the best retainer in the series.  Finn is a Blue Bow Flier, a pretty unique type of unit.  Funny enough, the only other unit in the game with that typing is another summer unit, in Summer Lyn.  While Finn probably isn't as good as her, he's definitely a lot more available, being easily merged through Heroic Grails.  His weapon follows the theme of the others, giving him Lull Spd/Def.  He also brings Spd/Def Form 3 at 5 stars, a skill that is new and not easily obtained, but also not unrealistically valuable.  Aerobatics is a very solid skill that a lot of units run in Aether Raids and other modes, so I think it's a good skill for him to fodder at 4 stars.  His base stats aren't the craziest, but he has just enough Atk and Spd, as well as Def, that he can run a few different successful builds.

I don't think any ones put up any Rhea movesets on this. So here's her three times!

Rhea: Faithful Archbishop (Sword, Armour)

Rhea Portrait

Spoiler

HP: 60 (including weapon and skills)

Atk: 45 (including weapon)

Spd: 36 

Def:25

Res:28 

Weapon:  Sword of Seiros: Mt 16. Grants HP+3. When unit deals damage due to HP, restore 10HP after combat. At the start of turn, if unit's HP <75 grants special cooldown count -1 and deals +10 damage when special triggers.

Assist: Ardent Sacrifice

Special: Sol

A Skill: Crest of Seiros: HP+5. Any HP restored to this unit via staff or skills is multiplied by 2. Cannot be inherited.

B Skill: Shield of Seiros: Reduce damage from manakete and beast units by 50%. At the start of even numbered turns, restore 10 HP. Cannot be inherited.

C Skill:

Made her a sword armour because we have way too many word infantry already. And there's some justification in the fact that she's always a stationary unit when in battle. Her moveset is all based on resotring her HP, though her Seiros sword isn't as crazy good as it is in Three Houses. It gets the regular old Sol Lance effect with Wrath thrown on for good measure. Her biggest advantage is Her A skill, the crest of Seiros which doubles all her healing. So she restores 20HP after combat thanks to her weapon. Shield of Seiros is ripped pretty wholesale from the game reducing damage from beasts and manaketes. It's renewal ability is put on even numbered turns so she can pair it with a renewal seal for healing every turn. Ardent Sacrifice she gets because she's also a magic user who can heal. Because of her A skill, her and another ardent sacrifice unit can actually heal continuously. It also helps achieve the wrath effect on her weapon.

Seiros: Saint of Sothis (Colourless Gauntless, Infantry)

Seiros Portrait

Spoiler

HP: 40

Atk: 41 (including weapon)

Spd: 42

Def:23

Res:32 

Weapon:  Aura Knuckles: Mt 6. If unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice. If foe's def >= foe's res+5, deals +7 damage.

Assist: 

Special: Moonbow

A Skill: Atk Spd Counter: If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat and unit can counter attack regardless of foe's range.

B Skill: Wail of Zanado: If foe initiates combat, unit can counter attack before foe's first attack and unit performs a guaranteed follow up attack.

C Skill: Spur Atk/Def 3: Grants Atk/Def +4 to adjacent allies.

I think this is the first gauntlet user I've implements. The way I've decided to work them is to have them have even less might than brave weapons, but have no speed penalty. So they're particularly suited for quad attacking. And I've built Seiros around that concept by giving her good attack and speed at the cost of her defenses. Because she's a magic user, she's rocking the Aura Knuckles, which are pretty well suited as for a lot of enemies in the game it jumps from being a 6mt brave weapon to a rather impressive 13 mt brave weapon. You can forge the Aura Kunckles to have 1-2 range and Seiros obviously knows ranged magic, so I decided to give her distant counter even though it doesn't suit that well. But whether than just have regular old Distant Counter, I decided to power creep it by combining it with Atk Spd Bond. Both Atk Spd Counter and Aura Knuckles can be inherited by the way, though obviously this being a hypothetical weapon type there's no other examples of Gauntlet users. Eventually she'd proably get a unique prf weapon (which would be some kind of bare knuckle armour effective weapon, maybe with sword effectiveness to take down Nemesis), but they'd want to fill out inheritable stuff first.

Now that she has that counter skill though that automatically makers her built as a mixed phase unit. Have to give some incentive to not just toss Death Blow 4 over her A skill, hence her unique B skill. Hence I decided to give her a combination of Vantage (which she has in game) and quick riposte. Spur Atk/Def 3 is based off of Sacred Power of course. No specific reason for Moon Bow. It just works well with a brave weapon with quad potential.

Rhea: The Immaculate One (Blue Breath, Armoured)

Portrairt FE16 Immaculate One

Spoiler

HP: 56

Atk: 50 (including weapon)

Spd: 20 

Def:36

Res:37 (including weapon)

Weapon:  Aurora Breath: Mt 16. Grants Res+3. At the start of Even numbered turns, if unit's HP < 100%, deal 10 damage to enemies within 3 spaces and inflict the Gravity Status effect. If foe's range =2, calculates using the lower of foe's defense or resistance. Cannot be inherited.

Assist: 

Special: Surging Light: Boosts damage by 10. If foe has status effect (Gravity, Guard etc), boosts damage by 25. Cooldown 3.

A Skill: Atk Def Counter: If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Def+5 during combat and unit can counter attack regardless of foe's range.

B Skill: Vital Defense: If enemy initiates combat, unit and foe cannot make a followup attack. At the start of odd numbered turns, restores 10HP. Cannot be inherited.

C Skill: White Beast: At the start of turn, if unit is within two spaces of a beast or dragon ally, unit restores 10 HP.

The Immaculate one takes an age to take down, especially in Silver Snow, so I've made her quite tanky. Her personal weapon also allows her to passively imobilize enemies which makes her great at holding a crowd back. I threw another Bond Counter for her A skill, this one instead designed to make her more tanky. Her C skill is based on how she can heal using the white beasts. This will increase her tankyness. Her B skill I just stole from the Dedue moveset I made above. Though it still suits her rather well for increasing her tankyness. Surging Light in Three Houses is a skill that lets her do her stagger attack without taking a turn to charge, the stagger effect is on her weapon here so I implemented Surging light as a skill that boosts damage by attacking foes who are under a status effect. It's damage proportions are taking from Blue Flame.

Edited by Jotari

3 hours ago, Jotari said:

Weapon:  Aura Knuckles: Mt 6. If unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice. If foe's def >= foe's res+5, deals +7 damage.

I would make it a Meister effect, or else she is not very viable as a combat unit in my opinion. She already has huge damage output issues on both phases. 35 Atk with a 6 Mt Weapon is not exactly great, and that is worse than WOT!Reinhardt and he is barely viable as a Counter-Vantage option as is.

I like your ideas a lot however, I am not a fan of gauntlets added to the game so I would like the sword and shield of Seiros to be given to Seiros herself and have Rhea use something like Agnea's Arrows. About the immaculate one perhaps Staggering blow could be in the C slot as an upgrade to (the tier 4 version) Savage blow 3.

Edited by SuperNova125

4 hours ago, XRay said:

I would make it a Meister effect, or else she is not very viable as a combat unit in my opinion. She already has huge damage output issues on both phases. 35 Atk with a 6 Mt Weapon is not exactly great, and that is worse than WOT!Reinhardt and he is barely viable as a Counter-Vantage option as is.

The idea of them being more like Brave Weapons than Meister weapons was because the entire weapon type needs to exist without being OP (and to a lesser extent, which to me is a greater extent, they don't work that way in Three Houses). I kind of made her an enemy phase unit accidentally by wanting to give her a counter and then almost went back on it when I did the Immaculate one and decided to give her a counter too. It does make her a bit of an underwhelming unit, though I'd rather put the mister effect on her B skill than the weapon as the weapon would be inheritable. Ultimately for something so hypotetical you'd need to actually create several gauntlet users at once and do extensive testing to find the exact balance of not being OP and not being useless. 

1 hour ago, SuperNova125 said:

I like your ideas a lot however, I am not a fan of gauntlets added to the game so I would like the sword and shield of Seiros to be given to Seiros herself and have Rhea use something like Agnea's Arrows. About the immaculate one perhaps Staggering blow could be in the C slot as an upgrade to (the tier 4 version) Savage blow 3.

As far as Gauntlets go I think their inclusion will depend heavily on what the next game in the series do. They would fill the niche of a colourless, physical melee weapon which right now only a scant few beasts fullfil, so there is some reason to want them. The problem lies in the number of "canon" gauntlet users being countable on one hand.

Honestly if they don't put gauntlets in now (or ever) and make use of the Serios punch, then I expect only two Rheas. Serios as a sword infantry and Rhea as a breath. Agnes's Arrow can go to Dorothea or Constance. 

Edited by Jotari

27 minutes ago, Jotari said:

The idea of them being more like Brave Weapons than Meister weapons was because the entire weapon type needs to exist without being OP (and to a lesser extent, which to me is a greater extent, they don't work that way in Three Houses). I kind of made her an enemy phase unit accidentally by wanting to give her a counter and then almost went back on it when I did the Immaculate one and decided to give her a counter too. It does make her a bit of an underwhelming unit, though I'd rather put the mister effect on her B skill than the weapon as the weapon would be inheritable. Ultimately for something so hypotetical you'd need to actually create several gauntlet users at once and do extensive testing to find the exact balance of not being OP and not being useless. 

As far as Gauntlets go I think their inclusion will depend heavily on what the next game in the series do. They would fill the niche of a colourless, physical melee weapon which right now only a scant few beasts fullfil, so there is some reason to want them. The problem lies in the number of "canon" gauntlet users being countable on one hand.

Honestly if they don't put gauntlets in now (or ever) and make use of the Serios punch, then I expect only two Rheas. Serios as a sword infantry and Rhea as a breath. Agnes's Arrow can go to Dorothea or Constance. 

I agree about what you said concerning the next game. TH, the game that introduced them had few "canonical" users. This means that to fill them out in Feh it would require several alts of old characters or just simply have extremely limited options. Similar to how Bramimond will be representing colourless tomes for a long time (unless Brave Lysethea or a Duo during the summer period has a colourless tome). That is the main reason I am against their inclusion, as such an extremely powerful weapon type would be given out to only a premium unit here and there. 

Back on topic however, I expect three Rheas. As Archbishop (a tome, sowrd or breath) , as Seiros (Sword or dagger, using the one she killed Nemesis with) and the SS ending one as fallen (a breath user). 

2 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Then I would just keep Spd-5 penalty and buff Atk back up to normal. What bottlenecks a Brave unit's performance is not Spd, it is Atk, hence why even fast Brave units should run +Atk rather than +Spd. There are some niche applications where you want +Spd on a Brave unit, but that is pretty rare and I am not sure it is super viable.

We do not need to create several gauntlet users to test things out since we already have a lot of Brave users of other Weapon types, and that data is more than sufficient as a guide to determine how strong gauntlets should be. In my opinion, there is no need to deviate from melee Weapon's current 8 Mt. Unlike Brave Bow where the only competition for damage output comes from a handful of exclusive Weapons, Brave melee Weapons are pretty well balanced right now. They have just enough power to be slightly better than Refined Slaying Weapons (depending on the unit's stat line and build) and are around the power level of current generation of Player Phase exclusive Weapons.

Here is Mareeta for example.

Challenger List: Against Hard List. Both sides +10 with 6/6/6/6 bonus buffs. Challengers at 1 HP.

Spoiler

CHALLENGER LIST  
Mareeta (5*+10 +spd)  
Weapon: Slaying Edge+  
A: Brazen Atk Spd 4  
B: Desperation 3  
S: Brazen Atk Spd 3  
Upgrade Path: 2  

Mareeta (5*+10 +atk)  
Special: Blazing Light  
A: Life and Death 4  
B: Special Spiral 3  
S: Hardy Bearing 3  
Upgrade Path: 1  

Mareeta (5*+10 +atk)  
Weapon: Brave Sword+  

Mareeta (5*+10 +atk)  
Weapon: Mareeta's Sword  

Mareeta (5*+10 +spd)  

Slaying Desperation 289:83:3
Slaying Blazing 322:53:0
Brave Desperation 346:29:0
Mareeta's Sword Blazing 343:32:0
Mareeta's Sword Desperation 344:31:0 (+Atk Asset results in 353:22:0)

9 hours ago, XRay said:

Then I would just keep Spd-5 penalty and buff Atk back up to normal. What bottlenecks a Brave unit's performance is not Spd, it is Atk, hence why even fast Brave units should run +Atk rather than +Spd. There are some niche applications where you want +Spd on a Brave unit, but that is pretty rare and I am not sure it is super viable.

We do not need to create several gauntlet users to test things out since we already have a lot of Brave users of other Weapon types, and that data is more than sufficient as a guide to determine how strong gauntlets should be. In my opinion, there is no need to deviate from melee Weapon's current 8 Mt. Unlike Brave Bow where the only competition for damage output comes from a handful of exclusive Weapons, Brave melee Weapons are pretty well balanced right now. They have just enough power to be slightly better than Refined Slaying Weapons (depending on the unit's stat line and build) and are around the power level of current generation of Player Phase exclusive Weapons.

Here is Mareeta for example.

Challenger List: Against Hard List. Both sides +10 with 6/6/6/6 bonus buffs. Challengers at 1 HP.

Reveal hidden contents

CHALLENGER LIST  
Mareeta (5*+10 +spd)  
Upgrade Path: 2  

Mareeta (5*+10 +atk)  
Upgrade Path: 1  

Mareeta (5*+10 +atk)  
Weapon: Brave Sword+  

Mareeta (5*+10 +atk)  

Mareeta (5*+10 +spd)  

Slaying Desperation 289:83:3
Slaying Blazing 322:53:0
Brave Desperation 346:29:0
Mareeta's Sword Blazing 343:32:0
Mareeta's Sword Desperation 344:31:0 (+Atk Asset results in 353:22:0)

But the idea is also to make them different from the currently existing brave weapons.