Fire Emblem Heroes | Post your main team

KiraYagami

IMG_1339.PNG

Lucina - Lv 32 with Falchion, Luna, Defiant Spd 2, and Spur Atk 2
Linde - Lv 27 with Aura, Ardent Sacrifice, Speed +3, and Fortify Res 2
Hawkeye - Lv 30 with Killer Axe+, Rising Light, Death Blow 2, and Threaten Atk 2
Takumi - Lv 26 with Fujin Yumi, Vengeance, and Threaten Spd 1

Edited by Andreyas

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bb6f1f7501.png

Now that I have Ryoma

Got Robin this morning so he's still not up to level yet, kinda want Hinoka though because nobody has res on my team except wrys I guess but he's underlevelled and just exists to heal

Since I have two accounts.

Im crurrently trying to train Lyn right now, but I want her in the team, just trying to figure out how to incorporate her without taking out Cordelia. My other team is just solid.

vpDmwvg.png

The team I had to run through most of the normal campaign missions was...

5* Camilla (Got her on a rerolled so I decided to go with that.), 5* Roy (Like 3rd-4th pull), 4* Jagen, 3* Clarine.

The team seemed fine until the last stretches of Ch.9 Mission where my lack of ranged or magic unit, reared its ugly head. After collecting more orbs on Hard and training up new characters it now looks like.

Camilla, Roy, 4*F!Corrin, 4* Kagero

Hopefully this team will do better, but I am afraid of the Arena with proliferation of Falchion users, but I hope Kagero can deal with that.

Currently using a 5* Robin, 4* Clarine and 3* Cherce and Selena for my main group. (All level 27) Got to the last level with these so not too shabby.

Of course boosting the latter two will be a while because I decided to give potential boosts to the royal kids and Anna now. They're currently with a 3* Felicia for levelling up.

Cant copy from my team, but my team currently being used in Arena is...

- 5✰ Lyndis (Infantry, Sword)
 - 5✰ Abel (Cavelier, Lance)
 - 5✰ Robin (Infantry, B. Tomb)
 - 5✰ Takumi (Infantry, Archer)

Going to be completely honest, this team was picked purely because anti meta. Normally find myself waiting until I can 1hko the important players (Camilla, Takumi, Roy. Lyndis) without worrying about recoil. So far, the only time I've been hurt fighting against people is when the map puts me at a disadvantage. (i.e.: that one map where your units start separated, two in each corner of the map, and 9/10 my units start at the wrong end to make starting effective). I'm still trying to find a good armor breaker to replace Lyndis with. As much as I love her to death, Hector slaps me across the fact with hard metal gloves if I'm unlucky. 

Originally I had Roy over Robin, but found him really lackluster and then I (reluctantly) threw money at the screen and spam rolled blues to get any 5* blue. All in all, pretty happy with this team composition, as it has yet to lose an Adv match in PvP.

Screenshot_2017-02-08-11-00-11.png

Edited by Jimbo

My team atm. Looking to replace robin with something eventually but I'm not sure what (maybe Fir or adult Nowi). For now, just focusing on getting those 20k feathers for Nino to fully evolve into a true glass cannon.

Screenshot_2017-02-11-00-07-03.png

Edited by leingodf8

i RLY want to use camilla in my team, but i love hector not just as a powerhouse but as a character...And i don´t put her in the team too because this red infantry/takumi meta is a pain to green units! that is why i don´t even bother with red units (not that i have one decent anyway XD)

I was thinking about the change to a made 5* robin to my Linde...But she is so amazing too Ç_Ç and i don´t have THAT much problem with takumi anyway /o/

teameilanzer.png

Edited by Eilanzer

My team is quite similar Eilanzer

I like to switch Cordelia in for Azura now and then they are both great.

Takumi and Hector are amazing and Lyn has been in my team since day 1 she's useful.

Screenshot_20170211-165213.png

14 hours ago, Gee said:

My team is quite similar Eilanzer

I like to switch Cordelia in for Azura now and then they are both great.

Takumi and Hector are amazing and Lyn has been in my team since day 1 she's useful.

[REDACTED, because it makes me cry a little inside]

How much did you pay for this.

You seem to have the top tier Arena team, at least by Japan's standards. Well, that is if you roll Lucina (probably to deal with all the dragons running around the arena) although Lyn is a great substitute.

Current arena team (recently swapped out 4* camilla for tiki to try to get top 1000, lol)! Effie and linde destroy me but I don't  have any 5* lance and axe users

IMG_1717.PNG

Edited by mungbean

KMCSiNY.png?1

Fairly happy with my team, don't really know what I'd change. I ought to use Leo instead of Tharja but I just like Tharja better.

Current project is 5 star Gwendolyn and Olivia just because I like them, and also trying to pull Elise. You probably don't want to know what + my Sakura is. :(

It never occurred to me until reading this thread to try to make a team for points. RIP

Edited by Ginkgo

1 minute ago, pianime94 said:

How much is the max point per battle you can get @Birdy, assuming all your units make it alive?

For me personally? Around 650, depending on the enemy units. I got an average of 645,7 points per battle and let noone die. It's the highest I can get right now, unless I get extremely lucky with enemies, but even that will only give me around 20 points more in total.

For everyone else? It depends on the stat totals of your team, the enemy team your facing and if you use a bonus character. I saw the guy who spend ~$4K and had a full team of Lvl.40+10 got Rank 4 because of it.

2 minutes ago, Birdy said:

For me personally? Around 650, depending on the enemy units. I got an average of 645,7 points per battle and let noone die. It's the highest I can get right now, unless I get extremely lucky with enemies, but even that will only give me around 20 points more in total.

For everyone else? It depends on the stat totals of your team, the enemy team your facing and if you use a bonus character. I saw the guy who spend ~$4K and had a full team of Lvl.40+10 got Rank 4 because of it.

Huh. I thought you'd at least hit 700 lol. My bonus units are only Lyn and Robin, and I usually get around 615` points max per battle. I guess the seasonal unit bonus is just not that stellar?

3 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

Huh. I thought you'd at least hit 700 lol. My bonus units are only Lyn and Robin, and I usually get around 615` points max per battle. I guess the seasonal unit bonus is just not that stellar?

At first I thought multiple bonus characters would give you more bonusus, but you actually only need one bonus character to reap the full rewards (which is supposed to be x2).

6 hours ago, Iris said:

How much did you pay for this.

You seem to have the top tier Arena team, at least by Japan's standards. Well, that is if you roll Lucina (probably to deal with all the dragons running around the arena) although Lyn is a great substitute.

My account is f2p I've just been lucky I guess.....