Your Pull Wishlist

Rezzy

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Minischew said:

Leo. 0.08% chance be darned, I'll reroll 1,250 times.

I'd be ecstatic if Leo showed up with Niles, but I'll take any roll with Leo, even if he comes with four 3* healers with no equipped weapons.

I wish there was a way to help those odds.

Every time I have rolled for summons, I have hoped for a Camilla. I have gotten one green summon, and it was an underwhelming Cecilia. Come on, game! Stop giving me Matthews!

So yeah, Camilla, Kagero, Lyn, Lon'qu (is he available? He was in the direct), and either Chrom or Lucina. If any of them were to be 5* then they would be my first.

Goddamned Matthew for days...

2 minutes ago, Omegaprism said:

Every time I have rolled for summons, I have hoped for a Camilla. I have gotten one green summon, and it was an underwhelming Cecilia. Come on, game! Stop giving me Matthews!

So yeah, Camilla, Kagero, Lyn, Lon'qu (is he available? He was in the direct), and either Chrom or Lucina. If any of them were to be 5* then they would be my first.

Goddamned Matthew for days...

Yes, Lon'qu is available, and if there was a way to throw him at you, I would.  I've got WAY too many swordies!

Just now, eclipse said:

Yes, Lon'qu is available, and if there was a way to throw him at you, I would.  I've got WAY too many swordies!

Yeah, I'd gladly give my extras to people.

Right, now I'd like to just get a 5* or some 4* that I actually want.  I just had a horrendous $40 Pull.

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-02-05-20-04-

How about any male character I actually like. And fuck, I've seen badasses running around. I've seen AXE Raven, I've heard there's an AXE Subaki (instead, I'm stuck with the shitty Lance version). I saw Barst. I want Barst. Hell, I even saw Draug and he was waaaaay better than my *4 Wendy (he had actually-competent Spd, for a Knight). So far, the only make characters I like are Gaggles and Matthew. Matthew's cool, but he never got out of 2HKO'd range and his damage output may as well not exist. 

Man, trading would be a truly great thing in this game. I have a 4* Gordin on my team that I think would be a hot ticket item on this board, not to mention the sea of Matthews I'm swimming in.

Just now, Soul~! said:

I'd sincerely, gladly trade my *5 Camilla. I don't even like her.

i definitely would have traded my three 5 star Camillas, but unfortunately all i could do was send them home

5 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

How about any male character I actually like. And fuck, I've seen badasses running around. I've seen AXE Raven, I've heard there's an AXE Subaki (instead, I'm stuck with the shitty Lance version). I saw Barst. I want Barst. Hell, I even saw Draug and he was waaaaay better than my *4 Wendy (he had actually-competent Spd, for a Knight). So far, the only make characters I like are Gaggles and Matthew. Matthew's cool, but he never got out of 2HKO'd range and his damage output may as well not exist. 

Subaki can use an Axe?  Can he even use an Axe at all canonically?  I use Barst as one of my rotating team of 10.  He's pretty good, but I'm surprised he's included, since I didn't realize he was that popular.  I wish I could send extras your way.  I've actually gotten Barst like 3 times.

5 minutes ago, Omegaprism said:

Man, trading would be a truly great thing in this game. I have a 4* Gordin on my team that I think would be a hot ticket item on this board, not to mention the sea of Matthews I'm swimming in.

I could see trading Fire Emblem units like trading Pokemon.  Maybe they'd have to make you link your Nintendo account first to prevent tons of rerolling, but it's something that I'd like to see.

That's stupid.

Don't know about Subaki, but heard of it. HELL, HIS OA HAS AN AXE- and so does Raven, as well as a ton of variating weapons for characters.

Edited by Soul~!

1 minute ago, unique said:

i definitely would have traded my three 5 star Camillas, but unfortunately all i could do was send them home

I've gotten four 5* and two of them were Takumi.  I actually got Takumi, Camilla, and Maria all within my first few pulls.  I'm on a serious dry streak right now.  I won't be spending any more money for a while, but hopefully the maps they release tomorrow will get me enough for a pull or two.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I've gotten four 5* and two of them were Takumi.  I actually got Takumi, Camilla, and Maria all within my first few pulls.  I'm on a serious dry streak right now.  I won't be spending any more money for a while, but hopefully the maps they release tomorrow will get me enough for a pull or two.

i think the only 5* I still have is lyn

pretty sure the only others I got were the 3 camillas which i sent home

Wish list for now: It's a... long one.

FE4: Sigurd, Diadora/Diedre, Arvis, Ayra, Lex, Midayle, Ethlin, Cuan, Eldigan, Lachesis... ( yeah, too many atm and its not even counting the 2nd Gen...xD )
FE5: Evayle, Leaf, Mareeta
FE6: Lilina ( already have 5* Roy )
FE7: Lyn, Hector, ( I'd want Eliwood if his art wasn't so freaky >< ), Lucius, Harken, Isadora, Vaida
FE8: Eirika, Seth, Lute, Gerik, Tethys
FE9: Elincia, Lucia, Geoffrey, Bastian, Janaff, Titania, Shinon
FE10: Micaiah, Edward, Nolan
FE12: Marth, Sheema, Camus, Caeda, Barst ( dat artwork... )
FE13: I already have 5* Lucina so that's all that matters atm. And a really badass Cherche too.
FE14: Takumi, Kagerou, Saizo, Sakura, Setsuna, Camilla ( I <3 her voice XD )

11 minutes ago, tailfin said:

( I'd want Eliwood if his art wasn't so freaky >< )

Yeah, he's one who sticks out as bizarre.  One of his battle-pics gives him this weird bug-eyed look for some reason.

I'm not a fan of Florina's new art either, which is unfortunate, since I like her.

What I'd like is:

• A good axe user. Hector, Raven, really anything green higher than 3 stars. I'm sorely lacking any good greens. Why not Camilla? I have 5* Cordelia and wouldn't appreciate such a big weakness to archers. I'd probably ditch Cordy in favor of having one of each color if I got her, though I've been rolling the Legends banner due to its higher rate from getting bad pulls. (If you want to know, my other blue is a 3*, recently promoted to 4*, Male Robin; or sometimes a 3* Female Corrin who's been decently RNG blessed.)
  • A good gray attack unit, preferably someone like Takumi, Kagero, or Setsuna. I already have 5* Maria, so I'm not in dire need of a healer.
  • Maybe another good red so I don't have to use my 5* Lucina all the time. I have a 3* Sophia, but she can't carry the team half as well as Lucina.
  • Last and least, it'd be cool to see someone with a cutscene again.

Funny how I ended up mentioning all 3 of my 5*s.

It's a pity how everyone wants Raven and yet I have Raven. When ... the people I want are.

Absolute Must:

Ryoma
Kagero
Saizo
Setsuna
Frederick
Cherche
Stahl
Cordelia

I really want them because I like them ... but less than the above -- or to match my support unit:

Marth
Lilina (thanks to Roy)
Lyn
Eliwood
Hector (thanks Florina)
Corrin (M)

and a bunch more.

People I dont want but SOMEHOW I HAVE/Don't have THEM

Tharja (Fan Service... I would instantly trade a 5* her for Ryoma)
Wrys (lol who wants him)
Azama
Gunter
... some other

12 minutes ago, WhirlingWinds said:

What I'd like is:

• A good axe user. Hector, Raven, really anything green higher than 3 stars. I'm sorely lacking any good greens. Why not Camilla? I have 5* Cordelia and wouldn't appreciate such a big weakness to archers. I'd probably ditch Cordy in favor of having one of each color if I got her, though I've been rolling the Legends banner due to its higher rate from getting bad pulls. (If you want to know, my other blue is a 3*, recently promoted to 4*, Male Robin; or sometimes a 3* Female Corrin who's been decently RNG blessed.)
  • A good gray attack unit, preferably someone like Takumi, Kagero, or Setsuna. I already have 5* Maria, so I'm not in dire need of a healer.
  • Maybe another good red so I don't have to use my 5* Lucina all the time. I have a 3* Sophia, but she can't carry the team half as well as Lucina.
  • Last and least, it'd be cool to see someone with a cutscene again.

Funny how I ended up mentioning all 3 of my 5*s.

I hear you on arrow weakness.  I've got Camilla as my primary Axe, and Florina and Est as my only Blue units.  Florina was one of my first pulls and I wanted to keep using her, since I put so much time and effort into her, but now she's either getting RNG screwed, or it's leveling off to where it's supposed to be, since people are saying growths aren't really random, but always turn out the same in the end, but regardless, her Atk used to be slightly low, but good enough, and made up for by her Speed and Skill set, now Florina's Atk is 10 solid points lower than Est, so I'm considering benching her and getting another Blue unit up, but I don't have many blue units.  I got Est later, but Est is one of my favorites, so I still wanted to use her, even though I had Florina.

4 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

My wish list:

• Oboro - Even if is a 3 stars, I will update her!! At whatever cost!!
  • Leo
  • Fir
  • A healer

I really, really want Leo.  I'd be happy if I got him as a 1*; I'd raise him up, but I think he's only available as a 5*.

11 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

My wish list:

• Oboro - Even if is a 3 stars, I will update her!! At whatever cost!!
  • Leo
  • Fir
  • A healer

This is pretty much me when my hero comes in the training map. Even if its 2* I will work him up. Idgaf. 
I will train that 1* to a 2* then merge. 

Edited by Ryuke

8 minutes ago, Ryuke said:

Wrys (lol who wants him)

Wrys, a humble curate, cannot fight, but the staff he carries can heal my wounded.  I took him with me, and I was very glad I did.

Wrys is one of the best healers, since his special heals 10HP to everybody.  It's really good for low levels, when healers are still viable.  And Wrys lied, he can fight once he gets Assault.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Wrys, a humble curate, cannot fight, but the staff he carries can heal my wounded.  I took him with me, and I was very glad I did.

Wrys is one of the best healers, since his special heals 10HP to everybody.  It's really good for low levels, when healers are still viable.  And Wrys lied, he can fight once he gets Assault.

Hate to say this...

Lol Wrys is in my C development team. (He's 3* already at level 20... It's so easy to train healer)
I mainly use him to damage like level 10 ... since he cant kill and then finish off.

Yeah he's pretty helpful. Like Serra is in my B dev team. and she's like my highest or 2nd highest level in my unit list ... w/o even going to any major battle.
(Pretty much ... my development team is a rotational thing ... where 3* unit graduate ... and are waiting for graduation -- feather day) ... then bring a new rookies bunch in.