Your Pull Wishlist

Rezzy

5 minutes ago, Ryuke said:

Hate to say this...

Lol Wrys is in my C development team. (He's 3* already at level 20... It's so easy to train healer)
I mainly use him to damage like level 10 ... since he cant kill and then finish off.

Yeah he's pretty helpful. Like Serra is in my B dev team. and she's like my highest or 2nd highest level in my unit list ... w/o even going to any major battle.
(Pretty much ... my development team is a rotational thing ... where 3* unit graduate ... and are waiting for graduation -- feather day) ... then bring a new rookies bunch in.

I was lucky enough to get a 4* Wrys pretty early.  I got 5* Maria shortly thereafter, but I've kept using both of them.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I was lucky enough to get a 4* Wrys pretty early.  I got 5* Maria shortly thereafter, but I've kept using both of them.

I figured in your main team ... Maria is there? Cause she's a 5* and is pretty much a waste if you dont use it?

How's a 5* Healer though. Do you hit.. or mainly focus on healing with more defense.

7 minutes ago, Ryuke said:

I figured in your main team ... Maria is there? Cause she's a 5* and is pretty much a waste if you dont use it?

How's a 5* Healer though. Do you hit.. or mainly focus on healing with more defense.

She was great at low levels, but healing really drops off as you get higher in level.  Being able to heal from range is nice.

Her attack is a nice bonus, but only really works against weakened foes or those with lower Res.

I'd like to get a non-flying Blue user, preferably magic based.  I think I'll bench Florina, since Est is outclassing her in everything except Def.

I just want a blue mage that doesn't suck... Or a Manakete… All my blue warriors are flyers, and I've already got Chrere (sp?) taking care of flying… Theoretically, I could swap her out for one of the other flyers, and put in my green mage Cecelia, but then I lose her Hammer, which is one of the few defenses I have against infantry…

-Also, I would like a 5* unit… Any five-star unit… I have a couple of four star units, but no five stars

Things that have not been released:

-More units from Jugdral

-the ability to play as villainous characters, or characters who are otherwise not playable in their own games (I'm looking at you, Leila; it's like Matthew mentioned her just to tease us…)

6 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I'd like to get a non-flying Blue user, preferably magic based.  I think I'll bench Florina, since Est is outclassing her in everything except Def.

5*? Or 4* is enough.

I have to agree... My Shanna is outclassing my Florina even if I want my Florina to do better. Never used Shanna in FE6 and spammed Thite mainly.

6 minutes ago, Ryuke said:

5*? Or 4* is enough.

I have to agree... My Shanna is outclassing my Florina even if I want my Florina to do better. Never used Shanna in FE6 and spammed Thite mainly.

4* would be okay.  I only had three 5* anyway.

14 minutes ago, NecroJade said:

Leo and Takumi. That's all I want. At least one of them.

Like, Takumi's chances are better because of the focus, but Leo...

We need to start a Waiting-for-Leo Club.

On 2/5/2017 at 8:24 AM, BANRYU said:

Top: Robin, Tiki (adult), Camilla

Secondary: Tiki (babbu), Oboro, Sophiaf!Corrin, Tharja, Raven, Azama, Odin, Beruka/Cherche, Kagero, Nowi, Fae

Ideal team would be Tiki + Robin + Camilla + filler

....so... 3/15 in 8 rolls of 5 each. None of them my most-wanteds. And I'm pretty much out of attainable orbs (my units are too weak to progress in Hard/Lunatic story mode). 

IDK, am I a spoiled pissbaby or would I be slightly justified in feeling like that's grounds for starting over? It feels like I'm just being a spoiled pissbaby but I dunno man, it's kinda hard not to be when I'm seeing people at least get multiple 5*s, if not their favorites... (Lucina was my oly 5* in 8 rounds of pulls)

Edited by BANRYU

9 minutes ago, NecroJade said:

If I had any merch, I'd make a summon circle like how @Thor Odinson did for Ryoma. Unfortunately I have nothing. I don't even have tomatoes... :'(

I think I could scrounge up some tomatoes, but often my Leo eats them the first day I get them.

1 minute ago, BANRYU said:

....so... 3/15 in 8 rolls of 5 each. And I'm pretty much out of attainable orbs (my units are too weak to progress in Hard/Lunatic story mode). 

IDK, am I a spoiled pissbaby or would I be slightly justified in feeling like that's grounds for starting over? It feels like I'm just being a spoiled pissbaby but I dunno man, it's kinda hard not to be when I'm seeing people at least get multiple 5*s, if not their favorites... (Lucina was my oly 5* in 8 rounds of pulls)

Getting multiple 5* in one Pull is a bit too much to hope for.  Most of the story Orbs +$40 worth more has only netted me four 5* total.

26 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Getting multiple 5* in one Pull is a bit too much to hope for.  Most of the story Orbs +$40 worth more has only netted me four 5* total.

I have 1 kid (as you know haha ;; ), and another on the way, and currently no job so unfortunately I don't really have the liberty to drop that much cash (any, really) on this game right now... =___=

I get that 2 5* in one pull is unrealistic, but 2 in 8 pulls I don't think is too much to ask for >___< In any case, it's too late, I went through with my restart by now... so, RIP f!Corrin and Sophia. Here's hoping their sacrifice was worth it, I guess....

Edited by BANRYU

14 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

I have 1 kid (as you know haha ;; ), and another on the way, and currently no job so unfortunately I don't really have the liberty to drop that much cash (any, really) on this game right now... =___=

I get that 2 5* in one pull is unrealistic, but 2 in 8 pulls I don't think is too much to ask for >___< In any case, it's too late, I went through with my restart by now... so, RIP f!Corrin and Sophia. Here's hoping their sacrifice was worth it, I guess....

Yeah, I wouldn't recommend dishing out any money.  The Orbs I paid for gave me a total of zero 5*.

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, I wouldn't recommend dishing out any money.  The Orbs I paid for gave me a total of zero 5*.

That's exactly it. I never pay money in a game like this unless I reliably know what I'll be getting with it ahaha ;; It's just how it is, though... it's how they gotta make money, I get it. doesn't mean I have to like it though lol I'd honestly rather spend 80-100 orbs for a definite chance to get a specific unit guaranteed tbh

Edited by BANRYU

Man, i really wish there was an event where you can ether pick freely of the level 3 characters available in the gatcha for a very tough battle, or new special maps where you can get 5 star only characters at level 1.

Still wish i could get the "Common" Thany.

I really want to get Takumi before his focus is gone. I also want the best waifu Niles; he could be a three star for all I care, I would just be happy to have him.

Maybe good lance and ax users. I don't have a good green unit, and my 5* Hinoka just isn't pulling her weight anymore.

I just want Hector. Even if he were one-three stars, he is the only one I want. Alas, I keep getting Camillas, Barsts, Bartres and Cherches. I truly hope they do a event/focus/lower-ranked Hector at some point in the future. As soon as I get him, I will be content, but until then I will be forever locked in a cycle of frustration and dissatisfaction. 

13 hours ago, Rezzy said:

We need to start a Waiting-for-Leo Club.

We'll all get him someday, eventually...

But in all honesty, I'm expecting that one of the future banners will feature Leo, given that he's a Fates royal and ranked #1 on the Fates popularity poll. (Idk how he did on the Heroes poll since he lost a chunk of voters with the Camilla revelation, but I'm guessing he still performed decently?) They've done Camilla/Takumi, so I don't see why they wouldn't do the parallel-- Hinoka/Leo. I'm going to save up my orbs for the day Leo shows up on that banner and then blow all of my orbs on 3* rolls and cry myself to sleep.

Edited by Minischew