Your Pull Wishlist

Rezzy

35 minutes ago, Fly_or_Die said:

Darn, let's trade. I really wanted Lucina but got Marth!

At this point, I'm kinda hunting for Abel as well. I don't have any good mounted units, and I could always use more blue units.

Haha, sorry, but by this point I've grown quite attached to my waifu  frontline fighter. Helps that rerollers placer her higher. And if I get Seliph all will be forgiven. 

And if we go by what we need, I'm kinda hurting for more magic users. Nino can only carry my teams so far (really far but still). Only have Cecelia in 3* and don't see potential in Odin or Raigh.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/12/2017 at 11:28 AM, Koen said:

I just need Hector to complete the FE7 trio. He's really the only one I'm trying for, but I'm also trying to Ryoma if there are no axe summons. 

I've only got Eliwood of the trio, but I'd rather have the other two.  I've gotten Seliph, but hope to get Eirika before the focus is over, but I'm not going to spend more on Orbs just yet.

Still hoping for Leo.  Maybe he'll get a focus eventually.

I heard a rumor that Hawkeye, Maria, Fir, and Adult Tiki will be the next focus.  If true, I'll save my orbs, since I already have all of them.

So I have been re rolling for days now on a separate device for Hector or Ryoma.  About to go get a robe, candles, and chickens to do some crazy ritual for them.  Since I live in the city I will have to settle for chicken nuggets. Lol

On my main account I've been saving orbs for a good banner.  If Ike show up then my wallet will explode!

2 hours ago, SHSL Ninja said:

I've been trying to get Kagero for a while now...if only there was trading, I would gladly trade away my 5*MCorrin for any Kagero rarity..

I wish there was trading, but since rerolling is so easy, I don't they'll ever implement it.

2 hours ago, Lupine said:

So I have been re rolling for days now on a separate device for Hector or Ryoma.  About to go get a robe, candles, and chickens to do some crazy ritual for them.  Since I live in the city I will have to settle for chicken nuggets. Lol

On my main account I've been saving orbs for a good banner.  If Ike show up then my wallet will explode!

I can't wait until Tellius comes out.  I think about half of my favorite characters are from Tellius.

Really want Lucina (do have Chrom, Eliwood and Tiki, but dislike them) or Ryoma. Latter probably be the best option.

Hector, just because he is awesome as a tank and a great Takumi counter.

Something "blue" that is strong. I don't have anything effective against swords right now.

My main party is +1 Camilla, Takumi, Clarine (lack of something better) and Chrom (he is just slowish).

Speaking of wish list, are there any plans to have any more Hero Maps like Narcian?  I was expecting to see at least an announcement on more by now, likely the other bosses that are in game already, like Zephiel, Camus, Michalis, or Xander.

I really want Azura, but she's so rare that I probably wouldn't get her unless I spent a ton of money on orbs. Maybe when I get a job this summer... I haven't played FE7, but I'd really like Hector. He's an amazing unit and I like what I know about him. Ephraim would also be great, I spent like $20 on orbs today and only pulled from blues for the most part, but still no luck :( He was so cool in his game, and I need a more defensive unit

Got Ephraim after only spending 60 orbs. Was quite happy as he was the one I really wanted. Sadly I'm not willing to do more pulls for his sister as I'm saving orbs for the next banner. Hopefully its not the datamined picture as I already have Fir and Maria.  

I'm still looking for Abel and a good archer (would take Takumi, Gordin, or Jeorge). After the expiration of the last banner, I think I've given up on Lucina ...

Ephraim/Julia would also be welcome additions to the team, but they're not big priorities.

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Speaking of wish list, are there any plans to have any more Hero Maps like Narcian?  I was expecting to see at least an announcement on more by now, likely the other bosses that are in game already, like Zephiel, Camus, Michalis, or Xander.

The datamine seems to point we'll be having Female Robin Hero Battle.

Also, the trailer shows we'll be able to recruit Navarre.

2 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

The datamine seems to point we'll be having Female Robin Hero Battle.

Also, the trailer shows we'll be able to recruit Navarre.

Where can I see this datamine info?  I'm curious what other Hero Battles we have coming up.

7 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

Less than a few, but here it is

Ah, I saw that possible Focus Group, but I didn't know about the Robin Map.  Hopefully we get her soon.  I've run out of maps.

I want Lyn, Florina, Serra, and Hector.

What's especially painful is that I actually got Lyn and Florina the first day, but then my phone screwed up and I had to reinstall the game, starting over.  In the two weeks since, I've pulled none of them (though I've pulled enough Camilla's to make an entire team just of her.  If only she were any good.  >_>)  T_T

21 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

I want Lyn, Florina, Serra, and Hector.

What's especially painful is that I actually got Lyn and Florina the first day, but then my phone screwed up and I had to reinstall the game, starting over.  In the two weeks since, I've pulled none of them (though I've pulled enough Camilla's to make an entire team just of her.  If only she were any good.  >_>)  T_T

Camilla +3 should be great, especially if the Meta shifts to not be against Flyers.  You should have a decent bane/boon combo in there, somewhere, too.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Camilla +3 should be great, especially if the Meta shifts to not be against Flyers.  You should have a decent bane/boon combo in there, somewhere, too.

What do you mean by "bane/boon combo"?

2 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

What do you mean by "bane/boon combo"?

Each unit can have one of three values for each stat (HP, Atk, Spd, Def, Res) either low, medium, or high.  They will always balance out, so if you have a high stat in one spot, it will be low somewhere else.  They say you can have (1 High, 1 Low, 3 Medium) or (5 Medium).  They also say you can have (2 High, 2 Low, 1 Medium), but I haven't seen that combo yet.  It's a bit like natures in Pokemon.