Get the 5star heroes you need so much !!!

KiraYagami

I see a lot of people here in this forum feeling sad for their bad luck drawing only 3star heroes needing so bad the 5star ones.I made the same mistake when this game came out!I rolled once and kept the results!Then i found out that there was a solution.REROLLING!!!I will explain in a few steps the way that everyone (with a bit of luck) can have at least one 5star hero!

1)Get all the free orb gifts that the game offers through you present list when you play for the first time.Play the tutorial until you get 20 pieces.(After the first fight you will have 17 orbs so you just need 3 more fast tutorial fights to get 20 orbs.)
2)Summon 5 heroes and see if you got what you wanted most. (My opinion is nothing less than two heroes with 5stars).
3)If you got 5stars this "guide" ends here!
4)If you got nothing and i mean 3stars,4stars etc then go Misc ---> Settings ---> Account Management ---> Link Account to Nintendo.After that you can see at the same menu the choice "Delete All Data".Press it and start over 'till you get at least two 5star heroes!

I hope my post will help a lot of people and make them happy !!CHEERS!!

Edited by KiraYagami

That's great for people who've just started, but I've linked my account, gotten all the free shit, and beaten the game (AKA: gotten all the easy orbs) already. Pretty sure it's too late for me... (And as overall unhappy as I am with my pulls I'm positive that there are some I'd be missing if I DID reset everything. Which I don't think I can.)

Still... yeah, spread this knowledge like wildfire, it will probably help people who weren't overeager doofuses and played through the whole freakin' game before realizing this To be fair I was without my computer and therefore without reliable internet access through most of the day of/after release OTL

Edited by BANRYU

47 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

That's great for people who've just started, but I've linked my account, gotten all the free shit, and beaten the game (AKA: gotten all the easy orbs) already. Pretty sure it's too late for me... (And as overall unhappy as I am with my pulls I'm positive that there are some I'd be missing if I DID reset everything. Which I don't think I can.)

Still... yeah, spread this knowledge like wildfire, it will probably help people who weren't overeager doofuses and played through the whole freakin' game before realizing this To be fair I was without my computer and therefore without reliable internet access through most of the day of/after release OTL

I rerolled at 12 level characters and now i have a full 5star team 26 level max...i guess you still can reroll!Linking your account doesn't matter,delete data erases the link also.

this wouldnt need to be shown so much if they actually gave us 3-4 star characters right off the bat

cause having 2 star only for the beginning game is... not helpful really.

5 minutes ago, KiraYagami said:

I rerolled at 12 level characters and now i have a full 5star team 26 level max...i guess you still can reroll!Linking your account doesn't matter,delete data erases the link also.

Can you still get all the free gifts and whatnot that are associated with the nintendo account, IE the 10 free orbs from My Nintendo and whatnot? :0 because last I heard none of that stuff is redeemable if you delete data and reset. 

Also, I'm level 24-29, so....

5 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

Can you still get all the free gifts and whatnot that are associated with the nintendo account, IE the 10 free orbs from My Nintendo and whatnot? :0 because last I heard none of that stuff is redeemable if you delete data and reset. 

Also, I'm level 24-29, so....

24 lvl is a day semi casual exp.I am not sure about the Nintendo account.If you ask me,the possibility of getting two 5star heroes totally worth the loss!I rerolled about 8 - 9 times to get 2/5 5stars.The next 24 hours i farmed 50 orbs!It was so easy to farm with n overpowered group!And also my second mistake,i forgot to spend a few orbs to upgrade my castle and get more exp.Today i spent 8 orbs for 60% more exp.

Edited by KiraYagami

31 minutes ago, DemonStryker said:

I was so freaking lucky, got Lyn 5* and Camilla 5*  and quite some 4* like Hana, Kagero, Florina, Gunter, Henry and Robin , all this without rerolling 

That was so cool!I got 4star Gunter too,but i replaced him with a 5star Cain.i am not sure if i have the best party i can build.Camilla,Linde.Marth,Cain right now.I miss Gunter though,had great defense.

16 hours ago, eclipse said:

No, I'm not pinning this.  FE is a strategy game at heart.  Learn how to work with what you've got.

If it was a single player game that would be SO justified!But in a game that allows if not forces players to pay,i think the F2P players at least deserve a chance...Chapter 7 Hard mode allows me to play 3 maps with my stamina...so thats where my orbs are gonna go!The collector's form that this game is in deep won't let me to stay forever without at least one great character.It is sad,but online games with microtransactions is not all about strategy...

The game may be harder without 5*, but that doesn't mean it's unwinnable.

For example, I've been finding my 4* Palla really great (even though I have 2 5* Sword), because Ruby Sword is real nice to use when utilized properly, and Moonblow is a really wonderful skill.

I'd also probably bench my 4* Robin in favor of 2* Felicia from the recruit map later because he dies easily to anything not typeless  Felicia OTOH, has a crazy high Res and a nice set of skills that'll work well with my horrible Res team. She'd also theoretically mend my problem with Manaketes due to her Res.

It's about good synergy and composition, really. 5* are not be all end all unless you're a collector or a waifu/husbando person.

Edited by pianime94

13 hours ago, KiraYagami said:

If it was a single player game that would be SO justified!But in a game that allows if not forces players to pay,i think the F2P players at least deserve a chance...Chapter 7 Hard mode allows me to play 3 maps with my stamina...so thats where my orbs are gonna go!The collector's form that this game is in deep won't let me to stay forever without at least one great character.It is sad,but online games with microtransactions is not all about strategy...

If you linked a My Nintendo account, you can grab stamina potions for coins.  Use them well.

In other words, this is just another excuse.  I went through the worst of the story with a 3* Raigh.  Learn to work with what you have, even if they don't seem powerful off the bat.  And yes, this game is nothing BUT strategy.  If your units lack levels, that's what the tower is for.  By using what you have, you should be able to hammer out some sort of working team synergy, even if it doesn't look that sensible on first blush.

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

If you linked a My Nintendo account, you can grab stamina potions for coins.  Use them well.

In other words, this is just another excuse.  I went through the worst of the story with a 3* Raigh.  Learn to work with what you have, even if they don't seem powerful off the bat.  And yes, this game is nothing BUT strategy.  If your units lack levels, that's what the tower is for.  By using what you have, you should be able to hammer out some sort of working team synergy, even if it doesn't look that sensible on first blush.

I really like to play arena.I don't think i have a chance there...