Giving away account with 5 star Lyn and Roy [GONE]

VincentASM

EDIT2: Account has been given away!

Dunno if there's any demand for this, but I was bored and started re-rolling an alt account.

For my 2nd to last reroll of the night, I got 5 star Lyn and Roy in the 1st summoning round and I feel a bit bad if I just tossed them.

So I was wondering if anybody wanted the account? I haven't linked a NND yet, so you can provide a dummy/useless NNID.

EDIT: I linked it to a NNID so I can move on, but I can give you the NNID.

gfb83Pa.png

Edited by VincentASM

I'll put my name in as a very, very low-priority option... I just restarted my own and am working on rerolling, so if I don't get something I'm happy with and no one else has claimed it by that point, then maybe I'll take it. Sure other people would be happier with that Lyn and Roy than I would, though. 

1 minute ago, BANRYU said:

I'll put my name in as a very, very low-priority option... I just restarted my own and am working on rerolling, so if I don't get something I'm happy with and no one else has claimed it by that point, then maybe I'll take it. Sure other people would be happier with that Lyn and Roy than I would, though. 

Yeah, that's fair. I honestly dunno who wants Lyn and Roy, but I figured they're a popular-ish combo.

I'd love to have Lyn on my main account XD

I like Lyn just fine, she's definitely high on my wishlist, I'm just hoping to prioritize Tiki as my red unit haha ;; too many good reds, you know how it is... not that I got any of them in my rolls (not that I wanted anyway lol Lucina is fine) 

I just figure other people would enjoy having Roy though; he doesn't matter to me, so it makes more sense to let someone who likes him have him.

Man, if this topic had come up like ... yesterday morning ... I probably would've taken it. At this point, a few pulls later, I'm too attached to my main account to really feel like claiming it.

Edited by Fly_or_Die

Just now, Fly_or_Die said:

Man, if this topic had come up like ... yesterday morning ... I probably would've taken it. At this point, after a few more pulls, I'm too attached to my main account to really feel like claiming it.

Haha, no worries. I assumed most people had settled by now. Although I do know a few people still re-rolling.

I wanted them both... but i kinda already have my own game with alot of time put into it. so even if i did want to use this account i dont want to put my account to waste XD. do hope you find someone tho.

If it's still open I'd like to request it. Been refilling for those two at five stars for three days now. Eventually relented with five star Corrin and 4 star Camilla but I'm not too happy with that. 

Yes been inactive for for a while but saw this and wouldn't want to miss it. 

Edit: I did link it to my account though. Will that prevent anything?

Edited by luigi bros

Man...

This is so beautiful.

I wish that's my account.

It's too bad I am way too far in the game to want to start a new account.

Edited by Ryuke

Hi Man,

Is it still available , I want to get this account even I played so far ( nearly complete lunatic chapter 7) 

I always try to get just one of them on my team but never susscess :(. 

Please let's me know if yes, and how I can get this.

Thank you.

UHHH ;;; SO ;;;;; THIS HAPPENED

tumblr_okzfawy6nV1shnqb4o1_540.png

I guess I'll just... piggyback off of this topic for the same reason....?? 'cause like... shit, man. Shame to throw these sexy boys away.

And if anyone wants them, please claim ASAP, I'd like to try to get my ideal team before 11pm so I can still maybe get the 6 orbs from today's challenge... ;;

EDIT: Claimed

Edited by BANRYU
claimed

41 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

UHHH ;;; SO ;;;;; THIS HAPPENED

tumblr_okzfawy6nV1shnqb4o1_540.png

I guess I'll just... piggyback off of this topic for the same reason....?? 'cause like... shit, man. Shame to throw these sexy boys away.

And if anyone wants them, please claim ASAP, I'd like to try to get my ideal team before 11pm so I can still maybe get the 6 orbs from today's challenge... ;;

Is that your new reroll or are you offering that to something?

I think the bonus maps are going to be here for a couple weeks, so no need to rush it for today.

14 hours ago, minhld said:

Hi Man,

Is it still available , I want to get this account even I played so far ( nearly complete lunatic chapter 7) 

I always try to get just one of them on my team but never susscess :(. 

Please let's me know if yes, and how I can get this.

Thank you.

Yes, it's still available. I had to sleep after posting.

I will give you the log-in details for the Nintendo Account attached to the save file.

You just need to link that Nintendo Account to your game.

If you have already linked a Nintendo Account to your game, you will need to uninstall your game first (do NOT Delete All Data) and reinstall.

Also, if you want your old save file back, just do the same thing, but link your original Nintendo Account.

9 hours ago, LuciferVXI said:

Is this account still available if so I wouldn't mind it as i have been re-rolling for about 15-30 hours at this point in search of Lyn but got no 5* at all so far.

Yes, but I will give it to the user above unless they don't want it anymore or can't use it.

Also, if I get any more good rerolls, I will try to post them here. I am mainly looking for Linde and maybe Sakura.

59 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Yes, it's still available. I had to sleep after posting.

I will give you the log-in details for the Nintendo Account attached to the save file.

You just need to link that Nintendo Account to your game.

If you have already linked a Nintendo Account to your game, you will need to uninstall your game first (do NOT Delete All Data) and reinstall.

Also, if you want your old save file back, just do the same thing, but link your original Nintendo Account.

Yes, but I will give it to the user above unless they don't want it anymore or can't use it.

Also, if I get any more good rerolls, I will try to post them here. I am mainly looking for Linde and maybe Sakura.

Oh yes, that's great for me. Please can you send me.

Just one more question. I've linked my "nintendo account" to my  "nintendo network id". So can change the new account you will give me and link to my "nintendo network id" also? 

Anyway, thank you so much.

1 minute ago, minhld said:

Oh yes, that's great for me. Please can you send me.

Just one more question. I've linked my "nintendo account" to my  "nintendo network id". So can change the new account you will give me and link to my "nintendo network id" also? 

Anyway, thank you so much.

I actually do not know, sorry.

I don't think it matters if you have two Nintendo Accounts though.

But the Nintendo Account I made isn't linked to any other accounts, so you could try if you want. Just be careful you don't lose anything important by un-linking your NNID from your Nintendo Account.

Anyway, I will send you the details via PM.