Nice little level up trick

Andreyas

If you have some low level units you want to level up quickly, take one of your highest level healers and a dancer/singer and unequip them. Keep them near your Lvl 1s and heal them as often. Using Olivia or Azura to make them move again helps out. I made Shareena a 4-star and took her, Serra, Lucina, and Olivia with me to level her up to lvl 10 in just a manner of minutes. For some reason the AI likes to attack the unequipped targets first.

So... I assumed you did some form of Triangle Trap?

Lucia to trap.
Olivia to dance
Serra to heal your level 1 when they hit.
Shareena is the level 1?

I know with HEAL. After a certain # of heals ... like 7-8. You start gaining 0 exp.

3 minutes ago, Ryuke said:

So... I assumed you did some form of Triangle Trap?

Lucia to trap.
Olivia to dance
Serra to heal your level 1 when they hit.
Shareena is the level 1?

I know with HEAL. After a certain # of heals ... like 7-8. You start gaining 0 exp.

Basically yes that is what I'm doing. When I need to level up a healer though I'll put on her attack, like with Serra I use Absorb.

So you got your Sareena to level 10 in how many rounds?

I figured your level up trick is really meant .. if you want to focus on one character? Since in higher level map. There will be stronger bowman/mage that attacks from range.

it sounds nice... but how safe of an idea is that? like whats a good level to try and grind low levels to high ones? cause i dont think you want level 1s to be fighting armored units or pegasuses depending on what their attack style is.

33 minutes ago, Andreyas said:

Well I don't go to the higher level maps right away, I just work my way up.

How high above can you safely do this?  Can I take my level 26 Wrys unequipped into a level 10 map to grind a level 1?  Will the enemies ignore the level 1 as long as there's an unequipped unit to attack?