Nintendo giving us 10,000 feathers

Sentinel07

Yeah, I was going to make a Twitter account, but they reached the goal before I could even reach the page.

Maybe they're give us a feather for each retweet.

11 minutes ago, Ryuke said:

Thanks god its Nintendo... instead of some smaller pages.

10K feathers... What in the world.

Should have gave me 20K goddamn it Nintendo.

While 20,000 would defedently be appreciated, i think nintendo wanted this to be more of a boost then a free 5 star character. still 10,000 feathers is gonna be really helpful for ether getting that 1 4 star character to 5, or actually getting sheena, anna, and whats his face up in stars up to 4.

Truth be told. Not many of us have Great Badge too. Like 20 of them (I think)

Yeah... I think Nintendo want to help people missed rerolling or avoid rerolling. Hence they gave 10K + hopefully you earn 1K in the arena.

Oooh, its about damn time the higher rung of my army was prepared for potential unlocking! Feathers have been hard to come by & the ★ increase costs are exorbitant!

You still owe me for that hasty sacrifice of 4 ★ Virion! Like I'm putting work into a dupe!

13 minutes ago, PowerVZ said:

So how are we supposed to get those if we dont have a Twitter account ? :(

You don't need one.  It says in the tweet that all FE Heroes players will receive 10,000 feathers if that post is retweeted at least 10,000 times by 6:00 PM Pacific time on the 7th.  It's already reached that benchmark so now we just have to wait for tomorrow evening.

6 minutes ago, The Geek said:

You don't need one.  It says in the tweet that all FE Heroes players will receive 10,000 feathers if that post is retweeted at least 10,000 times by 6:00 PM Pacific time on the 7th.  It's already reached that benchmark so now we just have to wait for tomorrow evening.

Alright, thanks man ! I'll wait patiently then :)

10 hours ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

Huh, when are we supposed to get these feathers ?

Any word on when we're supposed to get these?  Hopefully, there's another event soon.  I've got a few 4*s that need promoting.

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Any word on when we're supposed to get these?  Hopefully, there's another event soon.  I've got a few 4*s that need promoting.

I'm guessing the feathers will come either at the deadline (6 PM Pacific time) or tomorrow.