Which FE characters would you like to see added to Heroes next?

ZXApocrypha

Just curious as to which male and female character not currently in Fire Emblem: Heroes people want to have added to Heroes in the next new batch?

I personally want Soren (FE:PoR/RD) cuz he's THE homie from that series, and Velour (FE: Fates Conquest) cuz I think she has a really cute/cool character design.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sacred Stones definitely.

Tellius and Thracia world should wait for some bigger events. Since both of these games have huge amount of casts. (Also ... all these Ike fan ... >.>)

If you're specifically asking just one male and one female, I'll pick Gerik and Genny. I like those two characters and I can't help but feel that those two will likely be skipped over when Magvel and Valencia get included in Heroes.

I'd imagine NPCs will probably start rolling in after all the playable characters and major antagonists are already made available.

That said, I'd really be interested in seeing any of the thus-far unrepresented continents get some attention. Valentia I can see coming down the line to coincide with Echoes' release, but before that, Tellius seems the most likely, due to Ike winning the male side of the popularity polls.

Really hoping they gradually trickle out the Tellius, Sacred Stones, Genealogy, Thracia 776, & the Awakening/Fates children out on a residual basis in order to make the game's longevity last. With all those games being crammed in, some sort of appearance adjustment system would be very nice.

Echoes is going to bring out the Gaiden crew, callin' it.

Generally speaking, I want some Tellius and Sacred Stones characters.

If I had to pick one male character and one female character...  Well, I'd say Soren and a female beast unit of some kind; probably Myrrh or one of the Laguz.  This way, you get A) more representation from across the series and B) you get more characters to fill underrepresented classes (there are few green mages and even fewer beast types).

19 minutes ago, Sarki said:

Echoes is going to bring out the Gaiden crew, callin' it.

Yeah, I suspect they'll do some kind of event either leading up to the release or on its release date that'll celebrate Shadows of Valentia.  I'm talking new characters, special maps... what one might expect from such an event.

Eh, I'm not too picky about any particular characters right now. Fan faves like Ike, Joshua, Dorcas, etc., are glaring omissions to me. (Seriously, frikkin' Ike!?) Ike & Eirika are on the splash screen, yet are absent from the game currently.

Just want more Laguz & beasts. Having villains would be cool too. Ashnard, Gharnef, Validar, Black Knight, even Anankos... or Excellus as Spike Spencer bait!?

Edited by Sarki

Innes!!!! ... Klein, Shinon... Camus and Narshen but recruitables, Ares, Levin, 4 stars Leo (5 stars is to hard to get), the Laguz! I want Naesala, Nailah and Rafiel

Edited by SniperGYS

Sumia! She's in quite a bit of Awakening's beginning chapters and even takes the role of Chrom's wife in the game's intro. I'm surprised and saddened that my precious girl hasn't been added yet considering most other Awakening characters have.

3 minutes ago, twistedxgrace said:

Sumia! She's in quite a bit of Awakening's beginning chapters and even takes the role of Chrom's wife in the game's intro. I'm surprised and saddened that my precious girl hasn't been added yet considering most other Awakening characters have.

Yeah, I was a bit surprised she wasn't in this game.  She was the first ever wife for any avatar I made in this game because screw canonity.  Okay, really, I just felt pity for her in the C support, and I thought "Someone who enjoys books can't be too bad".  lol, I ended up screwing Chrom and Lucina over, 'cuz guess who Chrom ultimately ended up marrying.  The literal worst option.

17 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Innes!!!! ... Klein, Shinon... Camus and Narshen but recruitables, Ares, Levin, 4 stars Leo (5 stars is to hard to get), the Laguz! I want Naesala, Nailah and Rafiel

All of these are good options.  It'd be nice if every character had a 4* variant.  Those who are stuck strictly at 5 stars are next to impossible to get unless you literally roll a hundred times.

2 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

Sacred Stones and/or Tellius. I don't care which one comes first.

Honestly.... yeah

At some point in the future some playable villain characters like Gharnef, Idunn, Ashnard, Lyon, etc would be nice too on top of the ones who we've seen in the game already.

EDIT: Oh for the OP prompt specifically.....? Nephenee for girls and Erk/Canas/Knoll for dudes would be cool haha ;;

Edited by BANRYU