Have you spent money on this game?

singularity

F2P or P2W?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Have you spent money on this game?

• Yes, I have.
    • No, but I might do it when the time comes.
    • No, and I will never spend money on this game.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I don't have any spare money for this game and I don't really plan on spending any money, but if I ended up with a google play gift card I would spend some money.

Only once, just so I can get a full summoning. So far I spent £6 ($7.50). Also did I mention that I haven't gotten a freaking five star yet? I will only buy orbs if I was getting good income and not saving up for the Switch.

37 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

Nah.  Orbs are too expensive for what they are, and like I mentioned in the pull thread I know I'll eventually get some good units with patience.  It's not like there's much content right now anyway.

32 minutes ago, Alto said:

Yup, $20 on release day once I realized how much I was enjoying the game and that I wanted to support it

These two quotes pretty much sum up the two conflicting sides of what I want to do. I'd like to support the game because it's fun enough, but Orbs are at a pretty unfair price for the amount required for a summon. I don't want to just throw money at it anyway because that sends the message that such pricing is okay. So, I guess for the moment I'm waiting around to see if the price drops at all.

1 hour ago, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

These two quotes pretty much sum up the two conflicting sides of what I want to do. I'd like to support the game because it's fun enough, but Orbs are at a pretty unfair price for the amount required for a summon. I don't want to just throw money at it anyway because that sends the message that such pricing is okay. So, I guess for the moment I'm waiting around to see if the price drops at all.

100 % agree

Yes, I've spent $80 and I'll probably spend more in the future, though not until, at least, April, the Switch has my unspent gaming money until then. I enjoy the game very much and I wouldn't feel terrible dropping $40 every other month, depending on the banners available.

13 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

No I don't have any spare money for this game and I don't really plan on spending any money, but if I ended up with a google play gift card I would spend some money.

Same here...

30 minutes ago, Suichimo said:

Yes, I've spent $80 and I'll probably spend more in the future, though not until, at least, April, the Switch has my unspent gaming money until then. I enjoy the game very much and I wouldn't feel terrible dropping $40 every other month, depending on the banners available.

woah...80$ for a mobile game?!?!? Boy are you an addict....

38 minutes ago, Harvey said:

woah...80$ for a mobile game?!?!? Boy are you an addict....

Not really, from my perspective. Like I said, I won't be spending any more for the next few months, at least, thanks to the Switch and Echoes. I probably won't buy anymore orbs until June, or so, and $20 a month seems healthy enough to me.

I've spent probably about 50$ or so by now, probably more than I should.

Then again, spending a little money got me my go-to team of 5* Lucina and Takumi, so I'm happy with my investment. Besides, I'm okay with supporting this game a little bit. I'll probably cool it for a while though.

Probably wait until the next Summoning Focus or something to see if I want to spend or not. Time will tell.

I got the lowest orb deal, just to support the game as I know I will invest a fair few hours into it. That will likely be it though, orbs way too expensive really. if the price comes down I might get another deal, but if the price stays the same then I won't be spending any more money.

Don't feel two bad Suchimo if you didn't get the characters you wanted. I'm $200 bucks in for my greed to get young tiki and robin (last 3 got me both of them 5*) but sadly couldn't get nowi and leo or ryoma. But i'm satisfied for now atleast till more FE9 characters are released.

I have spent $0

Got really lucky and got a 5 star sakura and robin on my first 2 rolls without ever resetting ( i hadn't even heard of resetting lol)

I find that I'm using my resources quite well and enjoying the game and even doing quite well in the arena :)

I have made a youtube channel to entertain myself in between my stamina refreshes: https://www.youtube.com/user/nstyler

I have made a video to sort of explain how to milk your resources too:  

https://youtu.be/2PBHYQBYACk

Edited by nstyler
umm i don't want my video clip to have such a big thumbnail, i look like i am advertising. i'm just a hobbyist