Have you spent money on this game?

singularity

F2P or P2W?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Have you spent money on this game?

• Yes, I have.
    • No, but I might do it when the time comes.
    • No, and I will never spend money on this game.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I think the orbs are a little bit TOO expenseive, I am pretty sure I am going to spend some orbs when Tellius gets here. I don't really WANT to spend money on it though. But if some very specific characters will get added to the game -cough- Soren -Cough- I KNOW that I will spend money on it just because I want some characters so badly. (And I probably still won't get them.)

I spent €20 on some Orbs back when it first came out to do some additional rolls. I will probably continue to give more money occasionally as the game continues with new characters, chapters, etc. I certainly don't plan on going full-out whale, but I do want to support the game.

1 hour ago, nightmorpher said:

Don't feel two bad Suchimo if you didn't get the characters you wanted. I'm $200 bucks in for my greed to get young tiki and robin (last 3 got me both of them 5*) but sadly couldn't get nowi and leo or ryoma. But i'm satisfied for now atleast till more FE9 characters are released.

Talking about a guy on Reddit, actually. Outside of a lack of good magic units, just Miss Glass Cannon and a 3* Robin, I'm fine with my pulls.

Not yet. I'm the kind of guy who loves to support games I enjoy. But by now, I think all packs are way too expensive for what they offer. If eventually a monthly card shows up, or something worthy the price is offered, I will gladly pay.

I spent $40 on FE:Heroes to support development, even though personally I do honestly believe the Orb prices are still a bit high. (~$13 for 5 heroes? That is expensive.) If I had excess, I could imagine becoming one of those dreadful whales who spends hundreds of dollars on Heroes, but as a poor man, I'll have to settle for what I have.

Just a note to future buyers: Buying Orbs and summoning Heroes are still RNG. You could get a 5* hero, or you could get none at all with all the money you have spent. I pulled 4 sets of 5 heroes, no 5* whatsoever. However, the temptation to gamble though is always there, you could get lucky while others did not...

190 dollars so far and have got Camilla this time. No Takumi/Hector. x.x

Now getting...and...

Had over 350 orbs and still no Linde/Azura. -.- Just hope their will be other opportunities to getting them. Got 7k feathers now having 20k which is enough to upgrade Anna to 5 stars. Only touched blue orbs both times upon all 350 orbs. Guess all I can do now is get the rest of the free ones and try this again.

Edited by PuffPuff

On 7.02.2017 at 5:30 PM, SniperGYS said:

No ... But if I continue with bad luck for an Oboro, I will feel tempted to waste my money for her lol

I'd advise against that. Some people have spent hundreds of dollars-worth in their own currency and haven't gotten the characters they wanted. It's a trap.

I spent $40 on the 75 orb pack to get started, but I don't intend on spending any more. Though I might be really tempted once they add Sacred Stones characters (and if I really enjoy Echoes, then the addition of those characters might also tempt me)...

On 2/8/2017 at 6:11 AM, kcirrot said:

I spent about $40, which is what I would have spent in a second on a 3DS game. No regrets, and if patches add more content, I could see myself buying more.  

Same here. I'm really liking Heroes and had the money, so why not?

I've spent about $17, orbs were used for one pull and finishing castle upgrades. I don't think I got anything good from that pull either, so it ended up just being feathers. I do intend to spend more, I just don't have the funds right now and probably won't for a while.

No ... and I have 3 x 5* ... I am glad. Just need one more for a complete set. 

Even now.. I cant even think of spending money. The game is already a bore once you finished Narcian and Story mode (Normal and Hard). Sure I will try Lunatic. 

But... its a huge waste of stamina. Rather spend time training people from time to time.

I haven't, despite wanting to support the game.

But I find the idea of spending money for a chance of something extremely unappealing (gambling is not something I enjoy). Like if they just said "pay $X, get Y character" I'd be all over that. There are lots of characters I'd love to have on my team that I don't have yet: Lucina, Chrom, Camilla, Leo, Lyn just to name a few. But my mindset is clearly not the target audience of these games.

I don't really plan on spending any money on this and will support them by continuing to buy their software, DLC included, instead.

Only way I'm spending money on gambling is if I have a real, if slim, chance of earning more back or if the entertainment value of rolling the dice adds up to the asking price. To me that's not at all the case here. Game is fine as a game and Narcian's map is a good sign of great things to come--it's easily achievable on hard mode with even just the free hero rotations and story characters--but I don't value dice rolling at the prices they're asking.

i haven't, but would be open to supporting the game at some point. i've been pretty happy with the variety of characters i've gotten so far for free (although only 2 unique 5*), but i'll be pretty bummed if i can't get some of my favs from the other games later (e.g. ike).

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/68849-fire-emblem-heroes-post-your-main-team/&page=4

Finally after 550 orbs this month and 320 dollars. 80 of it from my Google Play Giftcard.

I haven't spent anything yet, but I do plan to. I don't have sufficient funds at the moment.

As for characters, I could really care less as to what I get; sure, 5* characters (leo) would be more ideal, but overall, more heroes is better, right? (Besides, I'd probably have way more fun trying to take the arena down with an army of Stahls XD)