• Canas
    • Legault
    • Lute
    • Myrrh
    • Ilyana
    • Camilla
    • Knoll
    • Sanaki

So I decided to do this random contest to see who is the BEST Purple Headed FE unit. The ones who got in where the ones who at least got a vote in my "Favourite Purple headed unit poll". You can rate a unit both in personality and in game usefullness, whatever you want! The least voted units will not pass to Chapter 2. Comment who you votes for! The voting will end this Friday night (european time), without a defined hour, votes after that will not be counted.

Gaiden Chapter Requirement: In total, before Friday night, this poll receives a minimum of 23 votes. (23/23) 

Edited by PurpleKawaii

I had more difficulty choosing than I thought. In the end though, Canas. Why? One shot dragon with Luna. That and I do like the character and his backstory. His ties to my favorite character, Nino, is just an added bonus.

As much as I like Geese's design, I had to go with Camilla. Of all of the characters listed, Camilla is easily on of the most useful. One can play through the games featuring the other characters without using said characters just fine, but playing through Conquest without Camilla is pretty challenging.

Edited by KoimanZX

Much as Canas can 2-shot the Fire Dragon and 1-shot everything else with Luna, he's not 10/10 amazing, and he can end up iffy. Can't pick a unit I haven't used though, so Camilla, Sanaki, Iliyana and Roshea are out. The other dark mages... just no. Erk's kinda iffy, and certainly lesser than Lute. Geese is an Axe user in FE6. Legault is actually a fun unit, who's a good thief and my favourite of the assassins in FE7. I can't count Myrrh due to being stuck with a dragonstone.

So between him, Legault and Lute? I'll pick Lute as the best of the units.

This was tough.  But Even though her character is disgusting to me, Camilla's usability as a unit is probably the most useful.  I mean, she was designed to be used.  Good growths, starting bases, she can fly, use magic, wail on people with her axes, and overall a very good combat unit.  Again, though - Is Marisa not a purple haired unit?

On 2/8/2017 at 5:26 AM, Lord Tullus said:

This was tough.  But Even though her character is disgusting to me, Camilla's usability as a unit is probably the most useful.  I mean, she was designed to be used.  Good growths, starting bases, she can fly, use magic, wail on people with her axes, and overall a very good combat unit.  Again, though - Is Marisa not a purple haired unit?

As I sayed only units who received a vote in my "Favourite Playable Purple Headed Unit" Poll, got in. But don't worry I have something planned for her (and for two other characters)

Edited by PurpleKawaii