Sick skills that make up for poor Rarity

Jayvee94

Sometimes, some of these "mediocre" characters have some awesome skills that make up for their relatively poor rarity. Let's list them below:

Breaker Skills (swordbreaker)

Effective weapons

PS. I don't know if there is already a topic like this. If there is, please feel free to merge this

Nope, this is the first one I've seen~!  Other stuff:

- Hone (stat)

- Swap/Shove

- Threaten (stat) on a tanky character

- Rally (stat), though not quite as ridiculous as the Hone skills

One of my best characters (before getting him lucky with gold) was Abel - he was quite able (du-dun-tch) at defeating many of the 5-star characters which everyone was resetting for (Lyn/Roy/Lucina) even at Silver Rank. When I got him at gold rank, he got even better. He's almost always guaranteed to be at least a 1 for 1, able to deal 4 attacks against a sword user while only worrying about the 70% health threshold for the first attack against one of them.

Healers also work at lower tiers, Rally Users and Hone users are exceptionally well welcome with each other as they buff the team without doing anything. Swap/Shove/Pivot/Push/Pull are all extremely diverse supportive abilities that allow you to reposition into areas you normally wouldn't be able to. 

Generally, their utility is based on skills - but you'll always need to rely on one or two five star characters for heavy hitting to compete in Arena. 

Pivot seems pretty good, I got 2 units (Marth and Cherche) this time around on my second run and it really helps their owners' mobility factor a lot. Cherche in particular has been performing crazy well for just a 3-star.

I'm also fond of the 'Defiant [stat]' skills, they can really turn things around if they're utilized carefully; Defiant Attack in particular can be pretty deadly. Tiki (adult) and Gaius are both pretty good with that.