Before I reroll. . . Again

Tobypine2

I'd like a little advice. I'd gone maybe 4 chapters into the story and then thought maybe I should reroll. So I did and out of the first and only 5 summons got, 

Setsuna, Peri, Stahl and Eliwood. All 4*. 

Should that suffice, or is it better to      start again and roll til i get a 5* even if the others are 3s?

3 mounts all at 4* that's pretty good. You can always upgrade them to 5* later and you can get more orbs for better summons later on.

They will be so much better than the 1* and 2* you start with so you should be able to steamroll through most of the story campaign.

With the daily free orbs, the current special mission that gives 6 and the free 10 orb give away you should be able to get 40 more orbs really quickly.

I'll be the dissenting opinion, here. Reroll until you get one of the powerhouse units, preferably at 5*. They won't make a huge difference in the story, but they are invaluable in the arena, where you'll get the bulk of your feathers.