Poling Results will be Announced 2/9

Reiyson

Finally, let's hope for some good results. Please oh please have Ike still remain as number 1 for males. If Roy steals it I'm going to go berserk... I hope Lyn wins it for females though I wouldn't mind if Lucina won too, just that the former would be nicer for the sake of older character recognition. 

Edited by AbsoluteZer0Nova

i hope it's the same as the midway results and it's ike and lyn

because if it ends up being roy and lyn or roy and tharja or something that'd be super lame 

i'd like to have at least one of the characters be one who already isn't in the game

(although now that I think about it I kinda would've liked if it was eliwood since then he might get a new artwork without those huge eyes but I guess he doesn't have a chance now)

Edited by unique

3 minutes ago, unique said:

(although now that I think about it I kinda would've liked if it was eliwood since then he might get a new artwork without those huge eyes but I guess he doesn't have a chance now)

with these type of games the new artwork for event designs is usually drawn by the same artist so he would probably have the huge eyes still

1 hour ago, Quintessence said:

MICAIAH HYPE

Was seeing this as they sent the email about the poll reward.

I didn't receive an email neither do I seem to have got the coins. Did I mess up linking my account when voting?

44 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I didn't receive an email neither do I seem to have got the coins. Did I mess up linking my account when voting?

If you didn't link your account correctly...that might be an issue.

https://my.nintendo.com/settings

Be sure to check that you're set to receive promotional emails from them. I've had rewards emails not sent, or hit my spam-box, on occasion.

Honestly, that's going to be a bit of a nightmare.  One is speculation, the other is a hard date, so the replies are going to look a little strange together.  Also, the first post of THIS topic will be buried, which defeats the purpose.  I can lock the speculation one, at best.

If PoR Ike would have dropped to 2nd but RD Ike is still on 5 and Ike is NOT the winner I am going to die. I'm just going to die.

But seriously now, I am so hyped. I actually wonder which female won. I think those are a little bit closer together than the males. But I'd be totally okay if Ike and Lyn won. As long as Dorcas is still in the top 20.

20 minutes ago, Maddoka said:

If PoR Ike would have dropped to 2nd but RD Ike is still on 5 and Ike is NOT the winner I am going to die. I'm just going to die.

This. It'd be SO not cool. WE LIKE IKE! <3

3 hours ago, SniperGYS said:

Oh plz! I hope they took out one of the Ikes!

And really, I hope the Renais Twin are still in the top 10

Probably RD Ike at best. 

Also I'm with you there! I hope that they go up even higher.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

This. It'd be SO not cool. WE LIKE IKE! <3

Indeed, that it would CERTAINLY not be. I say we riot if Ike doesn't win.

Goodness, I had no idea Ike had so many... devoted fans. No wonder he was in the top five twice.

It should be noted that since Japan is the magical land of the future (i.e. timezone differences), it's possible that other places will get the results late 2/8 instead.

Edited by Lightchao42

1 hour ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

Indeed, that it would CERTAINLY not be. I say we riot if Ike doesn't win.

Oh, I seriously think there will be a lot of pissed people if Ike were to lose his top spot yet remain in two very high spots. He has to win and he definitely deserves it way more than friggin Hector or Roy, bleh. 

Edited by Anacybele

7 hours ago, Elieson said:

Be sure to check that you're set to receive promotional emails from them. I've had rewards emails not sent, or hit my spam-box, on occasion.

OK, now I'm concerned, as I have my account set to receive emails and did link my NNID to the heroes poll. Yet as of this point I haven't received the coins email.

8 hours ago, Elieson said:

39 minutes ago, Dayni said:

OK, now I'm concerned, as I have my account set to receive emails and did link my NNID to the heroes poll. Yet as of this point I haven't received the coins email.

Same case as you Dayni. No coins, no email. Account linked to the poll and emails enabled.