Double 5* Ogma dilemma

Skrawl

So this just happened;

feheroes_doubleogma.png

Would it be a sin not to merge them for a 30+1 5* Ogma?

I am pretty hungry for feathers and the one I just pulled would be 1,000 more...

Or would you rather I begin working on a 4x5* Ogma team to terrorize the arena with?  Maybe start with 3 being led by a weak character to surprise people when they decide to take me on?

i had the same problem with two 5* camilla. i think it makes more sense to combine them, b/c you can always get more features, but getting 5* is really rare. by the time you get to the level cap (which is currently 40), having that extra level for your character (i.e. 40+1) will give you an advantage in the arena battles.

Yeah if you're willing to be patient for the feathers (usually I'm not haha ;;) then I'd combine them and just wait for the 10k feathers that'll be inbound soon.

18 minutes ago, Skrawl said:

Thanks for the responses, it's good food for thought.  Interesting to see getting doubles like this isn't unheard of.  Just sad that the only 5*s I have are the same character.

i feel you. but it's good in the long run i guess.

1 hour ago, Eckzein said:

Check their rating and their stats and keep the one with the better high's and lows.

yep. no reason to keep 2 cuz any team w/ the same pieces unless it's 4 takumi can get countered hard, e.g. 4 ogmas would lose to 1 cordelia.

Edited by ZXApocrypha