EiMM: SF Warriors - Game Over, congrats to Kinumi, Gaius and Sylveon

Zkirsche

When should game start? (Multiple choice)  

23 members have voted

1. 1. When should game start? (Multiple Choice)

• 17th Feb
    • 24th Feb
    • 1st March
    • 8th March
    • 15th March

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sent mine, here's hoping the other losers pull through

also, my discord is Walrein#1651. i use skype very infrequently these days but if anyone really wants it they can PM me for it when the game starts, as i'd rather not post it publicly

I still use skype and discord about 50/50 but if you're a discord only person mine is reinfleche#3095. I dislike SF PMs for faster conversations.

Edited by Reinfleche

I think I'll start the game on the 17th, I'm ok to accept new signups and characters though in the meantime (who needs 3 days) but please get in stuff to me as soon as you can. =)

I am Joshua Kirwan on skype btw, I have an owl in my pic.

Edited by kirsche

o yeah most of y'all have me added on skype i believe, if not my contact info is under my profile

i don't really communicate anywhere else lmao. i would heavily prefer not to communicate via sf pm but i might reply if it's urgent

Edited by hσng

Sign me in Kirsche! Note to players teaming/planning to negotiate with me, I might be inactive for portions of Friday and Saturday. So, talk to me as soon as you can and I'll try to get back to you.

Edited by Jiac

Hoooo boy are you ready for a trainwreck?

Role Pms are going out now, please respond to confirm you have received it. Game starts 23~ hours from now, Saturday 18th February 7PM GMT. Alias List will be posted at game start.

Forgot to mention but a tie results in a no lynch.

^^ Use that.

All role PMs should be out. If you haven't received a role pm, message me ASAP. Reminder that there is a lynch and that BPVs do not save you from being lynched. In the case of a tie, there will be no lynch.

^^ Use that.

All role PMs should be out. If you haven't received a role pm, message me ASAP. Reminder that there is a lynch and that BPVs do not save you from being lynched. In the case of a tie vote, there will be no lynch.