What to do with the 10k feathers

Sable Argyle

13 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

I'd recommend saving them to get one the top tier characters to 5*. If you have a non 5* Takumi or Hector for example, they're worth promoting.

Those characters are only pulled at 5*'s though D=.

1 hour ago, Birdy said:

Those characters are only pulled at 5*'s though D=.

Hmm, for some reason I thought they did, I'll have to actually look at what can specifically drop at what rating now. Although the advice still stands, just not for those 2 specific examples.

All of these are recommendations to using your feathers on...

-Galeforce users

-Alfonse, Sheena and Anna

-Eliwood

-Olivia

-Hana

-Stahl

-Draug

-Palla

-Hinata

-Fir

-Laslow

-Selena

-Lon'qu

-Sophia

-Henry

-Raigh

-Gwendolyn

-Est

-Oboro

-Shanna

-Jagan

-Sully

-Subaki

-Donnel

-Florina

-Corrin(F)

-Odin

-Gunter

-Cherche

-Arthur

-Bartre

-Barst

-Frederick

-Beruka

-Cecelia

-Nino

-Gordin

-Setsuna

-Niles

-Virion

-Gaius

-Saizo

-Felicia

-Matthew

-Azama

-Clarine

-Serra

-Lissa

-Wrys

Since none of them can ever get 5 star pulls and that some of them are 5 star only pulls.

Edited by PuffPuff

It depends on how you want to play.

I personally took the plunge and started mass promotions among my 3* cast that been waiting for a while. I would love another 5* character (specifically upgrading Felicia and Sakura), but at the moment I am content with the few 5*s I have. (Ryoma, Marth, Cain, Camilla)

I almost cleared Story Lunatic with my 4* & 5* team and can win Arena 7 times in a row, so besides the satisfaction of having a full, optimized 5* team, I am in no real hurry to upgrade characters 4* -> 5*. That, and it is more effective for me to promote many characters instead of just one.

I bumped my 3* Robin and Cherche up a level and am planning to save the rest for a selective 5* upgrade for someone. My adult!Tiki would be my preference if I can pull a stronger Robin, but otherwise he'll probably be the one to get it at first. 

For now I'd just spend them on getting as many quality 4* as you can. For story/event maps, you're fine as long as you have a wide variety of 4* leveled to deal with any situation. They're all static and you can tailor to the situation. For arena, it still scales based on character rating (sum of all stats, including weapons) and you'll do fine enough with a good 4* team. Like, you won't hit Rank #1 or anything but you'd need to be a massive whale for that anyway.

I say this because your score is partially based on the rating (again, sum of all stats) of what you fought so you'll get the most out of fighting a full level 40 team of high stat 5* units. In order to increase the likelihood of getting 7 matches of that--and winning them--you'd want the same yourself which just isn't happening unless you were super lucky, spent a lot of money or can wait 6+ months anyway (60k feathers, assuming you already rolled 1 5* over the course of that period). These 10k feathers just turn the 6+ months to 5+ months so it's whatever, in terms of saving them for a 5*.

Edited by lysander

7 hours ago, eclipse said:

I'm mass-promoting 3* units.  Just did Raigh and Odin, will probably do Gordin and Olivia next.  After that, I get my 2* to 3*.

Doing the same with Gunter,Felicia and Draug!Thinking of doing the same with Setsuna and Niles,worth the effort?They are my only archers...

Edited by KiraYagami

I think the choice depends entirely on

1 ) the current first team you have available to you

2 ) how many orbs you've already collected from playing chapters on hard/lunatic

3) if you plan on buying more orbs

For me

1 ) I have a decent first team. I don't have anyone that i'm desperate to upgrade

2) I am halfway though the chapters, which mean I do have more orbs down the track to summon heroes, but not a whole heap - and I might get a good one that i really want to upgrade in that pile,

3) I don't plan on buying more orbs - which means that once i finish all the chapters i have to make tough decisions on who i want to focus on

I was planning to upgrade a 4* Niles, but he's been lagging behind on higher levels. (And frankly, his 5* skills don't look too appealing.) So I'm probably going to use them on 3* Felicia for her healing skill and meanwhile use Lissa as a replacement.

That still leaves me with ~9,000 feathers, which I'll probably hoard until I have a better idea of what to do with them, lolol.

11 hours ago, KiraYagami said:

Doing the same with Gunter,Felicia and Draug!Thinking of doing the same with Setsuna and Niles,worth the effort?They are my only archers...

Setsuna - kills other bow users (and daggers, I thnk)
Niles - mage-killer

Do you need either of these on your team right now?

Currently debating on upgrading either Adult Tiki, F Corrin or Camilla from 4 to 5*. With all 3 being lvl 25+ and Camilla being lvl 38. Kinda Leaning on upgrading corrin just so i don't have to start Camilla from scratch again. I already have a handful of other 5* units so i'm none of them hold any real value in necessity over the other.  

13 hours ago, nightmorpher said:

Currently debating on upgrading either Adult Tiki, F Corrin or Camilla from 4 to 5*. With all 3 being lvl 25+ and Camilla being lvl 38. Kinda Leaning on upgrading corrin just so i don't have to start Camilla from scratch again. I already have a handful of other 5* units so i'm none of them hold any real value in necessity over the other.  

Is there any colour (or white) you still don't have in your 5 star team? If not, you can also just hold on to the feathers for future summons =)

I can tier up a 3* at any time I need to, so I'm saving up for upgrading a 4*. I'm happy with my current team (1 5* and 3 4*) so I see no need to spend it all now. I could, but it wouldn't gain me much.