Fire Emblem Fates Sorted into Hogwarts Houses

Murrdogg93

I know Ravenclaw isn't solely about being intelligent but I feel they require at least a degree of smarts and Setsuna has...none. Her common sense is entirely absent. I can see Azama there, though!

Good point about the revenge, Saizo would work as a hot-headed Gryffindor!

31 minutes ago, Res said:

I know Ravenclaw isn't solely about being intelligent but I feel they require at least a degree of smarts and Setsuna has...none. Her common sense is entirely absent. I can see Azama there, though!

Good point about the revenge, Saizo would work as a hot-headed Gryffindor!

Yeah, Setsuna's a hard placement, since she doesn't really personify any of the attributes of the houses, so maybe she is Gryffindor by default.

Ravenclaw just seems the "ditziest" house.

Edited by Rezzy

14 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, Setsuna's a hard placement, since she doesn't really personify any of the attributes of the houses, so maybe she is Gryffindor by default.

Maybe the Sorting Hat would just sort her into whatever house Hinoka is in? She doesn't fit into any other house anyway.

Since Ravenclaw has been established as being fond of eccentrics, oddballs and "imaginative" people, I think that Owain might be sorted there.

1 minute ago, Lightchao42 said:

Maybe the Sorting Hat would just sort her into whatever house Hinoka is in? She doesn't fit into any other house anyway.

Since Ravenclaw has been established as being fond of eccentrics, oddballs and "imaginative" people, I think that Owain might be sorted there.

I could see him as either there or Gryffindor, since his act is all part of his heroic persona.

23 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Ditzy, yes! But in the way that people are ditzy as a result of having too much else on their mind, or on being hyper-focused on a project, IMO.

4 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Yes. The problem with Setsuna is that she's very much a caricature - it's hard to see her as an actual human.