Fates or Awakening?

AmericanBuizel

So, I have a project I'm currently making that involves the newer games, but I can't say what it is yet. So, out of curiosity amongst the veteran fans, which FE game do you guys hate more? Awakening or Fates as a whole? I even created a straw poll which can be found here

You know, you can make a poll in SF, right? It's actually kinda easy, if it's just a short one like yours.

I think Fates has better gameplay, but Awakening has a better plot. However, the plot (and some aspects of the gameplay) pale in comparison to some of the older games.  

3 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

You know, you can make a poll in SF, right? It's actually kinda easy, if it's just a short one like yours.

I think Fates has better gameplay, but Awakening has a better plot. However, the plot (and some aspects of the gameplay) pale in comparison to some of the older games.  

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. Awakening and Fates are still good games, but I found the older games, while not super grand, were a bit more better rounded as a whole. I might not hate either, but dislike...kinda hard to say...might be Fates. Gameplay is more solid in Fates, but stuff like the story and some of the writing(not all, some of it is really good and/or pretty alright) is subpar honestly. It had some good moments, but they were a bit far and between. Awakening's gameplay might not be too solid, but I find it a bit better rounded in story and writing.