Alex's Art Assemblage!

AlexArtsHere

Hey there, and welcome to my art thread!

Bit of background, I've been a drawing nut ever since I was about 4, and I've never lost that passion in the 14 years since then. Recreationally, I draw completely digitally, but I also do some mixed media and traditional stuff for other things, like my art A-Level. That said, here's some of my stuff:

Part of a commission for TheOmniBlade, done last year.

Sketch commission, also from last year.

Birthday gift for Ticcytx, Summer last year.

Truth be told, there isn't much here because I'm often unsatisfied with my art in retrospect. That said, I feel like I've improved a lot recently, and I hope to post more stuff as it's completed. With that, I'd like to announce I'm opening commissions for the week of 13/02/2017 to 19/02/2017, more info for which can be found here (link approved by @VincentASM) or in my signature. Note that, while I do take commissions for NSFW art, absolutely none of it will be posted here in accordance with forum rules. Anyway, I'd love to get some feedback on my art!

• 1 month later...

So I put in an entry for the #CrashIdleContest yesterday. If you guys like it and want to support me, then please RT this. It's not how they're judging the contest, but if it gets enough positive reception, I hope it'll be considered favourably in the decision.

vWR5edg.png

A commission for an album cover I received via Reddit. I worked on this on and off throughout March. Probably the most fun thing on this was designing the armour. I was told to do something "cyberpunk samurai", but other than that I had free reign. As you can see, inspiration is taken from Ryoma's armour (the armour I drew was originally blue, but the commissioner request it be red instead). Speaking of commissions, they're now reopen until April 21st! More info can be found in the link in my description.

Nice, I like the Crash Bandicoot thing. The only game of his I really played was Crash Team Racing, always been more of a Spyro fanatic xD