Sign in to follow this  
Knight Adam

How do I add new units to FE8?

Okay, I tried searching around here on the question boards, but got no good answer. 

Basically, I'm trying to figure out how to add new units to the vanilla FE8 cast. The problem right now I'm having is giving the new units supports. So in the supports library I have Eirika supports CC!Selena, but the unit is non-selectable. I tried linking the two units in the Convo Availability Editor and got nothing, and before you say "Set the unit's support pointer..." it is all ready set in the unit's Character Editor. Any help would be appreciated, I have no idea what's wrong!

The female mercenary unit seems to be unrecruited and the covos have not been unlocked as indicated by the -.
If that's not the issue then check everything you have edited: Did you really link the two correct units in the Convo Availability Editor? Because, obviously, there are two Selenas. You should also check if you have set up the right "Support Partners" in the Custom Support Pointer for Selena and whether you have set her Support Data Pointer in the Character Editor to that value..
If everything is correct I'd suggest you unlocking the Convos by normal means and not by a cheat or a premade save file.

Edited by Mariode