Fire Emblem 4 Popularity Poll(Male)

Hasnbaakoajsbakaiaja

Fire Emblem 4 Popularity Poll(Males)  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite character in FE 4?

So, after looking through the full results of the Fire Emblem Heroes poll results, I found of a lot of unique placements of the FE4(Ishtar scored more than most of the cast. Which is interesting.) and 5 characters(Carrion and Olwen scored absurdly high compared to the rest of the FE5 cast.). Also, some characters I thought would score higher than others didn't.(I think Dew scored higher than Lewyn.) SO I have decided to see where the cast lies since so many of the placements were surprising to me.

Vote for your Favorite Male Characters in Fire Emblem 4!

Fire Emblem 4 Popularity Poll(Female):

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/69152-fire-emblem-4-popularity-pollfemale/

At the moment, the poll is multiple choice, tell me if you think this should be changed in the comments.

Edited by 1japanfan

I think you should change the poll to be split by Gen 1 and Gen 2 personally.

However, on the subject of my favs, Lewyn and Sed hands down. best father and son, best sages and just really good characters.

Sigurd (the only adult looking lord I've seen. Is also awesome)

Seliph (like Sigurd)

Finn and Lewyn (really like these two. They're really good units)

Dew (adorable and a thief. I love thieves!)

Arvis (really liked his character)

Ulster, Arthur (didn't see his name nor Amid's), Leif and Ced  (again, I like them all)

Oifey (because moustache)

too many votes, I know. Sorry.

Azelle for being man to stand up to his powerful half-brother despite bearing a girl's name, Finn for being badass enough to survive both generations and both games, Lewyn for being a pretty cool guy owh slings Forseti and doesn't afraid of anything, Oifey for being a chill and devoted dude with awesome moustache, Arvis for being a magnificent bastard.

Five is enough again. Sigurd deserves honourable mentions (pun kind of intended).

Edited by Vaximillian