Fire Emblem 4 Popularity Poll(Female)

Hasnbaakoajsbakaiaja

Fire Emblem 4 Popularity Poll(Females)  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite character in FE 4?

So, after looking through the full results of the Fire Emblem Heroes poll results, I found of a lot of unique placements of the FE4(Ishtar scored more than most of the cast. Which is interesting.) and 5 characters(Carrion and Olwen scored absurdly high compared to the rest of the FE5 cast.). Also, some characters I thought would score higher than others didn't.(I think Dew scored higher than Lewyn.) SO I have decided to see where the cast lies since so many of the placements were surprising to me.

Vote for your Favorite Female Characters in Fire Emblem 4!

Fire Emblem Popularity Poll(Male):

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/69149-fire-emblem-4-popularity-pollmale/

At the moment, the poll is multiple choice, tell me if you think this should be changed in the comments.

Edited by 1japanfan

Ethlyn (for being adorable and awesome)

Ayra (awesome as heck)

Tailtiu (cuteness overload. And also she has a tragic ending)

Erinys (I really like her. She's a peg knight too, so I'm sort of positively biased about her)

Larcei (like mother like daughter. Literally)

Julia (I really like her too)

Patty (female thieves for the way!)

Altena (She beautiful and a wyvern knight, so I'm positively biased for her as well)

Yeah I know, it's too many votes, sorry.

53 minutes ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Ethlyn (for being adorable and awesome)

Ayra (awesome as heck)

Tailtiu (cuteness overload. And also she has a tragic ending)

Erinys (I really like her. She's a peg knight too, so I'm sort of positively biased about her)

Larcei (like mother like daughter. Literally)

Julia (I really like her too)

Patty (female thieves for the way!)

Altena (She beautiful and a wyvern knight, so I'm positively biased for her as well)

Yeah I know, it's too many votes, sorry.

Not at all, sir. You may vote for as many characters as you like.

Character-wise, Ethlyn sort of wins by default because she actually has a non-negligible amount of story dialogue to her name and she's fiercely devoted to her family in a non-exaggerated way. No, this doesn't mean I condone taking her baby to the desert, but she is rather quick to take up arms when Sigurd or Quan are in trouble and doesn't make a big deal of it. Her ability to show concern is written better than any other female's personality trait in this game.

Design-wise, fuck everyone who isn't Daisy. She is the cutest female character in the game by a considerable amount, and I always take great care in preventing Sylvia from being paired just to get her. I normally pair her with Shanan, but I recently discovered this awesome glitch where Seliph pairs with her instantly in her debut chapter, and I self-inserted the fuck out of that.

Overall: 1) Ethlyn 2) Daisy 3) Raquesis 4) lol.

Ethlyn for being cute and a caring mother (even though this sort of led to her downfall), Lachesis for being a badass in pink, Ayra for being Ayra, Larcei for being Ayra 2.0, Tine for being a cinnamon roll but actually very strong and determined.

Yeah, I think five is enough.

2 hours ago, Inference said:

Design-wise, fuck everyone who isn't Daisy. She is the cutest female character in the game by a considerable amount, and I always take great care in preventing Sylvia from being paired just to get her. I normally pair her with Shanan

Don't you mean taking great care in preventing Brigid from being paired?

Edited by Flee Fleet!

Didn't know I could vote for more than 1 until I read the comments.

That being said, I voted for Laylea because she's the sexiest. Nuff said.