So my first and final team in my line-up is.

5 Star Camilla 

4 Star Cordellia

4 Star Setsuna

4 Star Eliwood 

Pretty good it kicks butt so what are some other teams out there that you guys are doing well with what are some of your teams.

Edited by TheEmblem

Running Lucina / Camilla / Kagerou / Young Tiki right now, all 5*s. When I get Anna and Sharena to 5*, I'm gonna experiment with replacing Camilla with Anna and Young Tiki with Sharena. Young Tiki is basically the first person to replace once I get a good 5*s Blue, especially Azura.

Mine is in flux right now.

I've got  5*Takumi, 5*Camilla, 4*Roy, 4*Lilina as my Arena team right now.

With Takumis everywhere, I've been working on raising up a few more.

5*Abel, 5*Tiki, 4*Robin, 4*Kagero, 4*Olivia are all contenders to be added to my team.  Roy really hurts by not being 5*, Camilla has an arrow weakness, and Lilina's slow and frail.  So one or all of them might be getting benched.

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Mine is in flux right now.

I've got  5*Takumi, 5*Camilla, 4*Roy, 4*Lilina as my Arena team right now.

With Takumis everywhere, I've been working on raising up a few more.

5*Abel, 5*Tiki, 4*Robin, 4*Kagero, 4*Olivia are all contenders to be added to my team.  Roy really hurts by not being 5*, Camilla has an arrow weakness, and Lilina's slow and frail.  So one or all of them might be getting benched.

Is that Young Tiki? She's a pretty solid replacement for Roy imo. She's tanky enough to stand in front of Takumi and Camilla, who can proceed to just destroy everything for you, especially Takumi. It also makes your current team 2 physical 2 magic, though that doesn't actually matter. However, since Tiki is weak to Falchions, I'd recommend taking out Lilina for Abel, the premier sword destroyer. Putting him on your team also makes it very balanced in terms of movement, with one flier, one mounted and two infantry.

Alternatively, you can pair Olivia with Takumi, and ride all on his nuke.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

57 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Is that Young Tiki? She's a pretty solid replacement for Roy imo. She's tanky enough to stand in front of Takumi and Camilla, who can proceed to just destroy everything for you, especially Takumi. It also makes your current team 2 physical 2 magic, though that doesn't actually matter. However, since Tiki is weak to Falchions, I'd recommend taking out Lilina for Abel, the premier sword destroyer. Putting him on your team also makes it very balanced in terms of movement, with one flier, one mounted and two infantry.

Well Roy blends better with Takumi since that Def Debuff helps Takumi against bulky units to kill from afar, Young Tiki also is tricky because its ability recovers health which goea against Takumi's special.

I just noticed he is using the exact same team as me, lol.

I like Roy,Lilina,Takumi and Camilla line up, still it hurts that some are 4* instead of 5*, they blend well together since is easier to position them because they are 2 long range and 2 short, and they blend well in general, Roy debuffs for Takumi, Camilla and himself, Lilina nukes things like other Takumis while giving attack boost to teammates and also providing Magic damage, Takumi is broken, and Camilla kills Blue units, mainly Robin and Linde for the team.

You could also go for Abel,Tiki,Camilla and Takumi, a pretty balanced team of pure 5*.

9 minutes ago, Roxachronc said:

Well Roy blends better with Takumi since that Def Debuff helps Takumi against bulky units to kill from afar, Young Tiki also is tricky because its ability recovers health which goea against Takumi's special.

I just noticed he is using the exact same team as me, lol.

I like Roy,Lilina,Takumi and Camilla line up, still it hurts that some are 4* instead of 5*, they blend well together since is easier to position them because they are 2 long range and 2 short, and they blend well in general, Roy debuffs for Takumi, Camilla and himself, Lilina nukes things like other Takumis while giving attack boost to teammates and also providing Magic damage, Takumi is broken, and Camilla kills Blue units, mainly Robin and Linde for the team.

You could also go for Abel,Tiki,Camilla and Takumi, a pretty balanced team of pure 5*.

It depends on the timing you make use of Tiki's passive, if you even need it at all. Most of the time, you really don't. Roy's debuff definitely helps Takumi, but Roy himself isn't that good in the first place, while Tiki is a much more solid unit. If it's an enemy you're comfortable putting Roy in front of, Takumi can probably deal with them just fine anyway.

And... The final team is just the same as the one I suggested. So you agree me lol?

5* Lyn, 5* Camilla, 5* Takumi and 4* Kagero for now. 

5* Roy maybe come in, but right now I want a good 5* Lance user to put in Kagero's place sometimes. Sometimes I switch Kagero for 4* Hana ( Complete Glass cannon ) or 4* Robin (For killing armors )

32 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It depends on the timing you make use of Tiki's passive, if you even need it at all. Most of the time, you really don't. Roy's debuff definitely helps Takumi, but Roy himself isn't that good in the first place, while Tiki is a much more solid unit. If it's an enemy you're comfortable putting Roy in front of, Takumi can probably deal with them just fine anyway.

And... The final team is just the same as the one I suggested. So you agree me lol?

Well Roy has been doing work for me, not Takumi level but the thing is that it helps Takumi to not get overpressured since sometimes you need to kill Camilla/Hector and a Red Lord in a turn, Roy usually tanks all the Red Lords(this depends on boons and banes) and things like Tiki and then kill next turn, Shove also helps when you need to get out of range things like Camilla and Takumi or give them an extra square, Roy also benefits much more from the Speed debuff from Takumi than Tiki, since with a boon in Speed nothing can double him and in return it doubles a good amount of things, like other Takumis for example.

I am not saying Roy is better than Tiki, but it is better for me as a teammate for Takumi than Tiki since it does much more for him than Tiki.

I agree with the final team mainly because Lilina and Roy are 4*, still a colorful team is always good, in the end is a matter of what you like I guess.

Edited by Roxachronc

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah, Takumi, Tiki, Abel, Camilla is one combo I've considered, although I may trade out Camilla for Olivia, since the Meta is very against Flyers right now.

I have 5 star Lucina and Lyn, and 4 star Nino and Catria atm. Training up 4 star F!Corrin and Kagero to swap around with the others, and may start working on the free Olivia afterwards. I also have 4 star Palla and Clarine on the backburner, though Clarine is the only one that might go on the team, since Palla competes with Lucina and Lyn who are both stronger overall.

Other units I've considered trying out but have a ways to go before they hit main team status are a 3 star Felicia and Cecilia, as well as a 4 star Jeorge and Sheena.

I have a lineup of 4 star blue cavalry sitting around(Florina, Est, Sully, Peri) mostly since Catria is already raised and fulfills most of the same functions. 

5* Lucina, Young Tiki 4* Nino, Est

I've been pretty happy with the results so far but Est has fallen off in usefulness. Pretty sure she got speed screwed on top of not having fantastic caps. 

I want different lance user but don't want to sacrifice the utility of shove :/

5* Lucina, 5* Robin, 4* Nino (who's going to be promoted to 5* sooner or later), and 4* Olivia right now, with 4*Sharena, 4* Camilla, and 4* CorrinF in reserve.

I haven't really had a consistent team, but this one seems to be doing well.

4 hours ago, Roxachronc said:

Well Roy has been doing work for me, not Takumi level but the thing is that it helps Takumi to not get overpressured since sometimes you need to kill Camilla/Hector and a Red Lord in a turn, Roy usually tanks all the Red Lords(this depends on boons and banes) and things like Tiki and then kill next turn, Shove also helps when you need to get out of range things like Camilla and Takumi or give them an extra square, Roy also benefits much more from the Speed debuff from Takumi than Tiki, since with a boon in Speed nothing can double him and in return it doubles a good amount of things, like other Takumis for example.

I am not saying Roy is better than Tiki, but it is better for me as a teammate for Takumi than Tiki since it does much more for him than Tiki.

I agree with the final team mainly because Lilina and Roy are 4*, still a colorful team is always good, in the end is a matter of what you like I guess.

I honestly don't think Roy can do anything better than Tiki, even when it comes to supporting Takumi. When is the Defense debuff ever meaningful for Takumi in the Arena? If it's a Red character, Roy will damage them enough that the Defense debuff won't mean a thing when Takumi guns them down (and you're better off having Takumi shoot before sending in Roy in the first place). If it's a Green character, Roy kills them for free, so you won't need Takumi. If it's a Blue character, your Roy is probably dead. Mages are squishy to begin with so they get one shot, and the only ones that aren't super squishy either don't need the debuff to be killed (Leo) or won't be debuffed enough to die to Takumi (Male Robin). The only characters that Takumi cannot easily kill are Hector (who Roy kills for free) and Effie (who kills Roy for free). If you want to win without losses, you can't even consider engaging Effie with Roy, so the debuff doesn't help. As for Colorless enemies, Roy will take heavy damage from enemy Takumi's counter attack, though it will net your Takumi the kill; the other Colorless enemies are easy enough to kill, with or without Roy.

On the other hand, Tiki can do all that Roy does EXCEPT stand in front of Falchion users. She hits magically, and her bulk combined with Armored Blow make her an incredible Player Phase attacker (Hector will do 1 damage on average to her). Roy gets a faster kill on Camilla, but she is barely a threat on a team with Takumi in the first place, so stopping her in her tracks is good enough for Tiki. More notably, Tiki takes enemy Takumi's Close Counter extremely well, so setting up the kill for your Takumi isn't nearly as risky, and she can do it more than once if need be. While still not the greatest idea, Tiki can actually do damage to Effie, and not die (immediately) in return, to help chip her down to less than 50% health. Finally, Takumi's Speed debuff is great for Tiki, since she no longer gets doubled by Lyn, and even Linde.

As long as the team has a suitable Falchion counter (Abel, Effie, Kagerou + anyone etc.), there is very little that Roy has over Tiki if you ask me.

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, Takumi, Tiki, Abel, Camilla is one combo I've considered, although I may trade out Camilla for Olivia, since the Meta is very against Flyers right now.

That's viable, I think. You'll have to watch out a bit more for Male Robin, though.

17 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That's viable, I think. You'll have to watch out a bit more for Male Robin, though.

Yeah. I guess I'll try both combos and see which works better.  How does Abel fare in taking out Robin?

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah. I guess I'll try both combos and see which works better.  How does Abel fare in taking out Robin?

Even if you have a +Str Abel, the Robin will have to be -Def or -HP for you to ORKO, unless you got Olivia's buff beforehand, in which case +Def Robin is the only kind that won't get ORKO'd. Is your Abel +Str though?

5* Roy (heard he's bad but whatever)

5* Camilla / 4* Gordin

4* Effie/ 4* Abel

4*Serra / 4* Lilina

3* Olivia (when I need a dancer)

I switch between them depending on what I'm planning to face.

Slowly leveling Adult Tiki (also bad, but oh well.)  and Nino to use them whenever I need them.

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Even if you have a +Str Abel, the Robin will have to be -Def or -HP for you to ORKO, unless you got Olivia's buff beforehand, in which case +Def Robin is the only kind that won't get ORKO'd. Is your Abel +Str though?

I think my Abel is Low Def, High Res, Med HP, Atk, Spd.  It's hard to say for sure, since the calculator has been wonky.  Wait, the calculator is giving me weird numbers, now.  The 4* numbers for Abel line up with my Abel, but the 5* gives values that I can't even plug in for my Abel.  Did they switch the 4* and 5* accidentally?