A bit of an odd request... (I think)

Big Smoke

Hello people of the forest! Today I'm in search of artists willing to take requests, to take on a drawing. It's not really a normal drawing though. Not just a still of a character, but a whole scene. You'll understand in a second.

So, who has played Awakening? It would be best if it was someone that has. I had an epic sort of happening in a battle. Spoilers ensuing for anyone that hasn't finished the Valm arc:

Spoiler

Donnel and Nowi are paired together. (Donnel is a hero class) They advance together, and Cervantes throws his Tomahawk at Donnel while talking about his mustache. Mid-sentence, Donnel delivers a finishing blow with his Silver Sword.

Next, they advance to Excellus. Except he has mage-ly backup. Two sage fire off an Arcfire and Arcthunder, both of which he nimbly dodges. He then goes to strike Excellus, but is surprised by his Bologanone. Donnel flips over the geyser of lava, lands, then slashes Excellus in the legs to disable him. He then backs up, readying a critical strike. As he flies through the air, Nowi spits a blue flame ball, and Donnel flies with it, utterly destroying Excellus.

Next is Walmart Walhart. Don and Nowi go to approach, but Walhart reds up to then instead. Donnel dodges the swing of his axe with ninja-like moves. Nowi hits Walhart with a fireball. Walmart Walhart goes to hit Donnel with Wolf Beeg, but his axe ricochets off of Donnel's pot helmet, and Donnel finishes him. 

Donnel and Nowi then exchange a smile, and Chrom pats him on the back. 

Haha yeah, you're probably thinking, "who the hell does this guy think he is? This is a monumental project". I understand if you don't want to do it, I know I'm asking a lot! But if anyway is, I'd be grateful!

Either way, keep on producing great art everyone! I wish I could draw as well as some people here :D