I can't decide who else to pair together (Revelation)

Liza

I have some S-ranks already, but I only went ahead with the pairs I really ship. Since this is for my main file, I really want to be sure that I like all of the S-ranks I go with, but I honestly have no idea what other S-supports I should go for. I want all of the kids, and I could just go for the hair colour I like, but I think I'd regret pairing a couple who's supports I don't like or care for. 

So, concerning the characters I haven't paired yet, are there any supports that are really good? Either interesting or entertaining. Like Selkie and Asugi, where they went on missions together, that sort of thing~ Honestly, anything will do if it's not just the standard "Apparently I fell in love with you while we were cleaning that one shelf yesterday. I'm so glad we met two days ago." 

Here's my list of the S-ranks I have: 

• Ryouma x Mozu 
    • Queen Mozu is best Mozu. I really like the idea of a peasant becoming queen. <3 Mozu is probably good with Xander, too, but I don't think Mozu has a single bad support. 
  • Hinoka x Subaki
    • Mainly for Not-Cordelia's hair colour, but Subaki is rather prince-like. As well as that, though their supports weren't very interesting, they did suggest that Hinoka and Subaki have known each other for a long time.
  • Takami x Setsuna
    • Setsuna is one of my favourites, I don't know why but I seriously adore her, pft. ;; I think she and Takumi look really cute together, and though Setsuna's supports are basically all the same, her support with Takumi made me laugh a lot. 
  • Azura x Kaden
    • They remind me of a Princess Mononoke-type of couple, and their supports were the cutest I've seen. I don't think I could pair them with anyone else. <3 
  • Xander x Sakura
    • I wanted to marry one of the siblings to each other, but I shipped things for the other Hoshido siblings already. Xander and Sakura are weird for the age, but I think he'd treat her well. 
  • Leo x Nyx
    • Leo probably has better supports, but his with Nyx was pretty good. Nyx has my favourite hair colour for Forrest, I think he just looks better with darker hair.
  • Camilla x Keaton
    • I didn't get the impression that Camilla actually liked him, but I like Keaton's daughter being a princess.
  • Kaze x Felicia
    • They're really cute, and they look good together!
  • Odin x Selena
    • Owain and Severa were married on Awakening, so it's as if their marriage carried over into Fates. 

Extra rambling:

I'm not sure if Niles and Beruka's supported were really that interesting, but they look like they'd be a cute couple. I could see him putting a bow in her hair or something, with her not really saying anything for or against it, but then never taking it out. <3 

For Peri, I'm between Laslow and Arthur. She looks nicer with Laslow, and from what I've seen, that's the pairing most people prefer. However, Arthur and Peri seem kind of interesting, since they're like a hero and villain duo from a comic book or something. (Superman and Harley Quinn?) On the other hand, though, Peri's too cute for Arthur, and they don't look good when next to each other. 

So then, though, who would I pair Arthur with? I don't really ship anyone with him. Is there anyone he's actually good with, as far as either chemistry goes or how interesting/entertaining the supports are? I have the same issue with Azama. I really don't like him with anyone, but I have to pair him with someone since I like Mitama. ;; I've seen that Effie is really popular with Azama, but she deserves so much better. Effie is popular with Arthur, too, but I think I actually like her with Benny. At least he'd treat her well. I paired Azama with Oboro in Birthright, and I don't want to pair her with him again. I just can't look at them and say "Ah yes, these two are a couple." I suppose I'll have to suck it up and marry Azama and Arthur with someone, but I can't for the life of me decide who with. Gotta do it for the kids, even if I'd much rather have pairings that I actually ship. 

As far as Laslow goes, aside from Peri, I was wondering if he was good with Elise. They're kind of awkward because of the ages, but in Awakening, I married Inigo to someone with Libra as the father, so Elise would give him a blond Solei. Maybe I could just marry him to whoever, and say his first marriage didn't work out? Or just pretend it never happened-? 

For Oboro, I have half a mind to pair her with Hinata. It's mostly because I guess they just look good together? Or, well, they're pretty similar in height and stuff, and they just look like they could be love interests. They just look... natural with each other? Aside from them, are there any Oboro or Hinata pairings that are better? Oboro and Takumi are perfect, and I'm afraid to ever do their supports in case I like them too much. I really ship Takumi and Setsuna, so~ 

I married Jakob to Hana in Birthright, and they're alright if not a bit boring. I do like the proposal, though. Jakob and Rinka seem to be unpopular, but they had one of the few supports where I actually couldn't wait to see what came next. It was just Jakob being a jerk to her, but the banter was really entertaining to me, I guess? That said, I don''t want to pair them for my main file. In Birthright, I married Saizo to Kagero, and I guess that aside from Effie, she's the only one who really looks old enough for him, and they're both mature looking. Despite that, are there any Saizo and Kagero supports that are better? I remember someone saying that Saizo and Charlotte were good. 

Also, should I pair Hayato with Orochi? It feels like I shouldn't just because they're "the two mages", but I like Rhajat with Orochi's hair colour. She looks strange with lighter hair colour, but with Orochi's colour, it won't be dark enough to make her look like Tharja, so it's not a bad colour at all. 

Sorry for all this, I think that's everything I had to say?

Edited by Liza