What 5 Star heroes have you pulled?

flaredare911

I've been playing since day one and I FINALLY pulled my first 5 star, Minerva. Wish it would have been someone like Lyn or Takumi but I guess it could have been worse. I've summoned almost 40 heroes and feel like my luck is astronomically bad to just now be getting my first 5 star. What 5 stars have you pulled? Which ones are you happiest/not pleased about?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Rend Keaven said:

Young Tiki and Robin. I did managed to get a 4 star Roy though.

I have terrible luck with summoning.

Don't worry I have worst luck. My only 5* is Lucina.

I got 3 *4 heroes who are also available as *5 heroes though (4* Camilla, *4 Lillina, *4 Peri).

40 minutes ago, Rend Keaven said:

Young Tiki and Robin. I did managed to get a 4 star Roy though.

I have terrible luck with summoning.

My first ever pull had five 4 star heroes (one of which was Roy) and I thought I was having great luck! 30 summons later without a 5 star told me other wise... 

47 minutes ago, Sable Argyle said:

Catria, Lucina, Linde and Lyn in that order. 

Everyone has been pulling their weight but Lyn seems to be just flat out bad.

That's so surprising to me! She looked like she had great skills. 

1 hour ago, flaredare911 said:

That's so surprising to me! She looked like she had great skills. 

She does. You just need to use the right strategy. I blitzed through 7 advanced arena matches earlier today with Lyn + Olivia. 

From 33 character pulls:

Tharja, Lyn, Robin, Camilla, and Takumi, in that order. My luck was well above average, it seems.

They are all level 40, aside from Tharja, who is 36.

Lyn (First pull! Carried me through Normal Story for the most part, she's pretty good. Considering swapping her out for Marth/Roy though)

Roy (The other one I wanted from the first focus! He's pretty good, I've used him in the Arena & some Hard maps, and I needed him for getting Narcian. He's gonna replace Lyn on my primary team unless Marth amazes me)

Marth (Recently! Already pulled a 4-Star with Lyn, but this one's much better! Better stats (and way better Attack), more skills, self-healing and dragon-murder via Falchion... though I wish his defenses were better...)

Peri (Pulled with Marth. Was gonna use her, but then I got Shanna in my last pull and I prefer her skill set so Peri's keeping the bench warm for now).

In my main file:
- Ryoma I spent a long time resetting for since he's the fav and didn't have a focus and I might as well play the numbers game while it's free. So there's him.

- Takumi x 2. In the same set of orbs.

- Jeorge, he's not bad but when I have 2 Takumis...

- Robin, shaky start due to poor speed from a -spd variant but with some Ryoma speed aura help he's really solid now

I have Lyn, Abel, Chrom, Marth over a few side files i made in case I wanted to just stop rerolling for Ryoma but then I got Ryoma so

Edited by Thor Odinson

Catria and Raven. Not the best ones, but they are working pretty well. Both have a high damage output, although I feel they are a bit fragile to be frontliners (especially Catria, as Raven can auto-heal and deals extra damage when his HP is low).