What 5 Star heroes have you pulled?

flaredare911

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Takumi, Maria, and Raven all came in the same pull (My first one no less), so I was ecstatic about that to say the least. Then I got Lyn in the next roll, and Tharja and Tiki a few tries later. Just got Hector and Lucina two nights ago, and they're on my mainstay team now. Pulled Camilla last night, but she was a 4*. Hunting now for the new Focus characters, but 8 5*s ain't bad so far.

* Ryoma (1st one ever, no rerolls)
* Hawkeye
* Lyn
* Abel
(Made Corrin F with 20k feathers)
* Lucina

Saved 40 orbs for today and got lucky on the 2nd batch. Actually got them back to back, but opened the other 3 aswell.

*Seliph
*Azura

I would still love Kagero/Takumi and Hector/Julia..

image1 (2).PNG

Oh man, I thought I was doing alright before I looked at this topic ;)
I pulled a Roy and a Jakob in my first 3 or 4 rolls. Manged to grab a Leo today.

(Pretty sure I need to consider really carefully what to promote now, before i can't clear any arenas anymore)

56 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

Oh man, I thought I was doing alright before I looked at this topic ;)
I pulled a Roy and a Jakob in my first 3 or 4 rolls. Manged to grab a Leo today.

(Pretty sure I need to consider really carefully what to promote now, before i can't clear any arenas anymore)

Leo's really good for him being able to seal opponents movement in addition to debuffing them with his tome along with his movement which mounted have the most of in the game!

Edited by PuffPuff

Nothing on my first attempted play through before I gave up and decided to reroll, which I did multiple times before I got Lucina. Did a couple of chapters and then pulled 5* Caeda and frankly lost my shit. 

I'm still hoping for at least one more five star, but I got what I really wanted out of Heroes. 

I have somehow gotten five; Young Tiki, Robin, Caeda, Linde, and (as of this afternoon)Seliph! 

Tiki and Robin have served me well and carried me through most of the game since I got them within a few days of each other early on. I've been leveling Caeda, but mine's defense growth has been pretty terrible as of late, her resistance has been pretty great though so she seems like a pretty effective mage killer. Linde I have not used yet since I already had Robin to fill my blue mage quota. I've been leveling Seliph in my free time today, and while I can't say weather or not he's a particularly good unit I've been having fun with him thus far!

I've got young Tiki and that's it. I won't be spending the 100 orbs(obviously there will be more) ive saved up till Ikes comes out. Though I've gotta say I HATE the arena right now. I refuse to spend a dime on a game people will forget about in a year but when all you fight is 5☆ everything in the arena with a 4☆ team... well yeah. Its annoying. 35atk vs 40+ with better stats just ain't easy.

My 5* list would be Lyn, Lucina, Young tiki,, Mrobin, Hinoka, Effie, Cordilla, Marth, F Corrin that i upgraded last night and got both Ephraim and Julia in the same pull today which was awsome since Julia the main one i wanted from the event.  Granted i had to whale hard for young tiki and M robin but no regrets at all since they both been carrying me hard in arena. 

I got Male Robin, Takumi, Hinoka, Camilla and another Takumi (promptly merged as I don't plan on using duplicates in a team). I'm pretty happy about these four, as they're pretty effective both in Hard/Lunatic and Arena despite the lack of a red unit.

17 hours ago, PuffPuff said:

Leo's really good for him being able to seal opponents movement in addition to debuffing them with his tome along with his movement which mounted have the most of in the game!

Initially I didn't see many Leo's in arena mode, so I didn't really expect much out of him, but yeah, he's turning out better than I thought! ;) (Still in trainin' thou)

3 minutes ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

In order of appearance: Sheena, Marth :cry:, Fae, Roy, Ephraim.

How's 5* Fae? Did you train her? I've got a 4* one thats  a candidate for promotion (alongside Camilla, Robin and Abel... I just can't bring myself to make a decision. These 20000 feathers weigh a lot on my conscience).

29 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

How's 5* Fae? Did you train her? I've got a 4* one thats  a candidate for promotion (alongside Camilla, Robin and Abel... I just can't bring myself to make a decision. These 20000 feathers weigh a lot on my conscience).

Yeah, I trained her, she's level 29 atm (that's normal, most of my units are between 25 and 30), with 36 HP, 39 Atk, 23 Spd, 17 Def, 23 Res. It's hard to tell. She's a bit squishy on Def when you would expect her to take physical hits since there are very few Blue Mages in the game (at least there are a lot of Robins in the Arena thanks to the previous banner), and a bit slow, so she doesn't get doubled by most units but doesn't double them either, and get slaughtered by swords users that are often faster (Lyn, Eirika, Roy, Marth). Her Res is quite high but not exceptional either, so she doesn't really shine anywhere in combat except in Atk, and since she hits on Res, that makes a very strong hit. She's very useful against Blue units (especially Robin) though, and her Skills are great, her Light Breath+ gives buffs to your units, she can Draw Back (and when you know how to use it, you move faster on the map and can make interesting strategies), auto heals-herself every 2-turns, and debuffs your opponnent's units' attack at the start of each turn. I'm using her in my main team for the Arena, and she's very strong (but you have to be a bit careful) but sometimes useless when the opponent has 3 red units, especially with her weakness to Falchion. Sorry I can't help you more than that. Depends on your needs, and the map. But since she has a 5* version already in the pull, I'm not sure if it's worth to upgrade her, you might get one on a pull, and then waste 20k Orbs. That's basically what prevents me from upgrading Jeorge. But if you have no green Mages, that may be a good choice, she destroys units like Effie, Subaki and all. 

EDIT: forgot to add that I wouldn't have Narcian if she wasn't here, she survived the first burst of hits in the death path on the left with 4 HP. Even if she got hit by the sword fighter.

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

Like I said I have Roy and yesterday I managed to pull 5*Seliph, who I am training now and I feel is going to be a beast.  I was hoping for Ephraim, but since I am not spending any money I can't complain too much.

So far, only Eirika, though I am very content as she is one of my most wanted. Hoping to add Ephraim in the near future. Now to focus my attention entirely on blue stones. ^-^

In order:

Linde
Robin
Nowi
Ephraim
Sheena
Eirika

Is it a problem that I have 4 really good blue 5*s and 2 medicore-bad green/red?  Yes...And I'm running out of story mode orbs.
Nevertheless very content with both Eirika and Ephraim.  I love both characters.

Edited by Lushen