Best Heroes for each color

flaredare911

Red : Lyn, since she's my first 5* and she helps through the story

Blue : i guess Nowi, her ranged counter are nice, and pretty good against Robin..

Green : Merric, his special is awesome.., Julia, my recent glass cannon..

Colorless : Takumi and Serra

Red: As much as I like Lyn and want to say her, young Tiki's the real answer for me. She's the only unit I've trained who deals magical damage. As a result she does almost anything Lyn does but also wrecks armors which none of my other units can reliably do. Lyn is pretty nice for non-arena content when there aren't a lot of armors, however.

Blue: Abel, brave lance and that movement is amazing.

Green: I have almost no green units, but I'm training Narcian and Frederick. Both seem pretty nice. Frederick currently takes the spot on the account of having got him earlier so I have more experience with him. Hammer is also pretty nice to have sometimes.

Colorless: Kagero, dealing effective damage to infantry, superior to other shuriken users and extra resistance when attacking are all nice things.

The true MVP: Olivia. Dancing and Hone Attack are incredible combo and help a lot in arena.

tfw everyone has takumi

red: lilina blows things up. shoutout to olivia for that sweet repositioning and keeping my mages alive.

blue: linde also blows things up.

green: minerva can take a couple of hits and kills blues so lilina can kill everything else.

grey: serra is my best healbot but felicia gets a lot done in mage heavy stages.

Red: Ryoma and Lyn. They are both the crux of my team and I can't have it any other way

Blue: Robin and Sharena for now.

Green: Narcian lel. Currently experimenting with Gunter and Cecilia.

Colorless: Felicia and Lissa.

Red: Man oh man, I wish I had pulled my 5* Roy before I had burned through most of the hard mode chapters. I've been living off a 4* Marth and Adult Tiki, and when I finally got Roy up to the late 20s in level he was melting faces. +2 Res and Def doesn't sound like a big boost, but he's surprisingly durable. The only units he has to avoid are blues. That's what you have three more slots in your teams for, though, which brings me to...

Green: Le sigh. The first green unit I drew at more than 3* was Hawkeye, and the second was Cecilia. Cecilia is super frail and slow, so I've gone with the shirtless desert berserker. His strength is decent, and if he survives long enough to use his special it's pretty nice. I don't know if I just got a bad boon/bane combination, but his defenses are middling, and even at level 40 his speed is only 20. Despite all of these weaknesses he has been my most used green unit, and has had quite a few great save-the-day moments in the arena.

Blue: 3* Robin made me cry with how slow he was, but once I got a 4* version, his solid def, speed, and trick weapon redeemed him in my eyes. Also, shanna is a surprisingly effective mage killer.

Gray: Man, I don't know. Gordin, I guess. Lissa and Felicia have also had their uses.

Red: Roy, my first 5* unit and the one that got me through most of the story. Hoping to get him replaced by something better one day but also a bit reluctant since he kind of grew on me. Honorable mention to Olivia, though her only use is dancing (I rather have Azura)

Blue: Robin (He's great and all but I don't need 3 of them, especially since none have +Spd) and maybe Nowi when I finally promote her to 5*. Honorable mention to Sully, one of my first blue units and whose great mobility and pull back ability has saved me quite a few times. The Narcian chapter would have never been possible without you. 

Green: Bartre (yes I know he sucks but I don't have any good green units) or Camilla (curse all the Takumi making you unusable in the arena)

Colorless: Felicia or Maria. Though I don't use either much. I want Takumi ;_;

Edited by Kiran

Red: When i first started, my 4* Roy(literally, cause shove) carried the team, but i was wary with him as well, since he had a kittle shaky DEF. Then 4* Chrom came along who both hit harder and lasted longer with Defiant def and Daylight/Sol. But even with all the awesome thay he was, even he got replaced when 5* young tiki came along who practically one-shotted anyone that she could, with the only worry was her initial low health, but thats been fixed.

Green: for a long time, 4* Sheena held it down for being an impenetrable tank, whose only falling was mov. But then I came across a 4* Gunther with his 3 mov and the rest was history.

Blue: i barely had any blue units and had to get by w/ a 3* Oboro, who did her job, until I came across 3* Femui that surpassed her. She' currently 4* and still on my main team and does it well

Grey: Didnt really use grey for having little luck with getting them. At one point i had a 4* Saizou, but he eventually fell off, so i benched him. But then everything changed when Takumi came along and more or less became the solution to every situation. Well... Except for his low res, that is.

Have to second all the Robin mentions for blue. He's slow but very powerful, especially in the arena where he stomps pretty much every common big threat.

For green, I've found Merric to be very effective. Definitely my second-strongest after Robin.

Young Tiki was my champion for most non-arena play, but I've found her to be a bit underwhelming in high-level arena battles where she often has to face Falchions, so Marth has been giving her some competition for red in my team.

Although those are also just the first four 5*s I pulled and therefore also the heroes I ended up training most. I haven't gotten any 5* colorless heroes yet, although Wrys is one I've been using at lower levels and trained to 4* and want to level further to try adding to my team. For best overall, I've seen how scary Takumi can be but I haven't managed to get one of him.