Why is Azura the most beautiful woman you've ever seen?

Laocorn

Why is Azura the most beautiful woman you've ever seen?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Why is Azura the most beautiful woman you've ever seen?

• Is it the pose, how the toe tips of her naked sole carry the wisp of a beautiful woman?
    • How she can taunt, to sheath only a leg yet flaunt another with a strip tease of her panties?
    • Her seductive means of dance… could the slow motions of the ocean, by chance define the immaculate movements of her hips?
    • The pride of her bust; a chesty endowment of treasure thrice too many, to make one ponder, abide to lust of areola, or a bless of the azure aureola?
    • An open embrace of womanly shoulders, her slender arms possess a spear with the splendor of her, but does she possess a threat?
    • Something about her mouths' speech pattern, its enigmatic manner, an ancient tongue how can we ever hope to decipher?
    • Why is it when daylight dies, her face yet remains alive, and her sun-golden eyes remain so passionate as they are radiant?
    • How she lets her hair trickle down with such ripple, how can this scenic cascade of luxuriant aqua remain so serene?
    • It is her exotic fashion sense, being infatuated with her asymmetric robes, sporting groves of blue streams and even some bare skin?

Well Happy Valentine's Day.

This is how I do Valentine's Day for Azura. I fell in love with her design and all the detail of it when I first saw her. She made me think a thousand things! So I basically ask you, what of her mesmerizes you so much. I came up with this from eyeing her official art portrait with much admiration and analyzed it.

MFONxEK.png

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would hold up a banner saying "Aqua-Nation".... But I don't like sharing. >w>

I never really thought that much about Azura's physical beauty, honestly. It certainly exists, but I find her cool personality to be her charm. Then, all of a sudden, she just simply stops being cold, and that difference in behaviour just blew my mind.

Kinda weird to be talking about this sort of thing, to be honest, when it's a 2D character. But within the boundaries of fantasy, that's how I feel about her.

Not sure if creepy or really creepy...

Not!Ninian has a pretty elegant design and the only thing I dislike about it is the patch of skin showing around half her waist. Just...why?

Edited by NekoKnight

24 minutes ago, komasa said:

Minerva is the most beautiful <3

Settle down, Cherche. Or are you Maria.

Nice poem there bucko. I do think Azura is nice looking, especially with a veil like the costume she wore in the dancing scene in Conquest. Buuut I find her to be a bit boring.

For me, Velouria is the best looking.

5 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Thats an interesting choice. Not that I dont respect it...

It's subjective, I understand.

That said, I would be lying if I said Azura wasn't beautiful.  I think I like all aspects of her design for various reasons; they all compliment each other nicely.  I loved the Dark Song performance the most, though, and I wish she could wear the purple costume during gameplay because the contrast was really lovely.

Azura's panties aren't showing... In cutscenes, she's actually wearing what looks like a white/black one-legged pantyhose under that dress.

For most beautiful girls, Azura has very stiff competition with the likes of Lyn, Cordelia, Caeda, Elincia, Eirika, Micaiah, etc. to me.

6 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Azura's panties aren't showing... In cutscenes, she's actually wearing what looks like a white/black one-legged pantyhose under that dress.

Look again - in either of the dance cutscenes you can very clearly see her underwear, not that it's bothersome or distasteful.