I got Peri

Mysteryshadow5`

I get home from a brutal morning of work to draw her... Despite its a 4 star rank I'm still tempted to send her home to Nohr.  Then again if I did that she might get really upset she got rejected and murder all the servants in her family's castle.  I take it there is no option to feed her to a really grumpy Manakete?

51 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

She will haunt you forever.

I'm still scarred from when I met her in Conquest!  Her moral compass is as bad as Hans, and that is truly saying something!  On top of that I truly believe she is a soceress!  Despite being truly evil she can make Corrin, Xander, Leo, Benny, and even Arthur fall in love with her.  She can make Arthur the hero of Justice into her pawn;  that is ridiculous!

23 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Stars are overrated.

I think I agree, I just need to wait til Tiki is hungry.  I hope whatever Peri used to dye her hair pink and blue does upset the poor dragon's stomach. 

5 hours ago, Mysteryshadow5` said:

I get home from a brutal morning of work to draw her... Despite its a 4 star rank I'm still tempted to send her home to Nohr.  Then again if I did that she might get really upset she got rejected and murder all the servants in her family's castle.  I take it there is no option to feed her to a really grumpy Manakete?

If I pull Pieri, I'm sending her straight home.  Same if I pull Tharja/Rhajat or Charlotte when they're added.  I was going to do it for Zero, but I really needed that little b*tch, as much as it pains me to say it. 

52 minutes ago, Medeus said:

Sacrifice her to the dragon gods!

Yes please lololol

Edited by mewyeon

5 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

If I pull Pieri, I'm sending her straight home.  Same if I pull Tharja/Rhajat or Charlotte when they're added.  I was going to do it for Zero, but I really needed that little b*tch, as much as it pains me to say it. 

Yes please lololol

Tharja is already available, actually.

Anyone with any Niles they don't want is free to send them to me, at least if that was a feature that actually existed.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

Anyone with any Niles they don't want is free to send them to me, at least if that was a feature that actually existed.

please take mine i have 4

dear god send pieri home. i pulled a tharja and was about to send her to wherever she came from but my inner pokedex completionist took over.

1 hour ago, Saleh said:

please take mine i have 4

dear god send pieri home. i pulled a tharja and was about to send her to wherever she came from but my inner pokedex completionist took over.

You didn't merge them? One of them is bad enough :O Lol though I can understand that pokedex completionist ;) I would've sent home a lot of my unused 3 star units if it wasn't for that.

48 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

You didn't merge them? One of them is bad enough :O Lol though I can understand that pokedex completionist ;) I would've sent home a lot of my unused 3 star units if it wasn't for that.

i merged 3 of the 4* and sent the 3* home in the end.

i dont mind niles as a character but getting most of my greys as him instead of takumi feels like nintendlol is telling me to actually play fe14

I had peri at the beginning of the game as one of my first 4 stars. I used her to get off to a good start but then I got Oboro and realized, she talks big for a completely useless weakling. But this is why they say "no new friends" Cause now I'm addicted and I just can't get enough :(. I am going to send her home but it's gonna hurt, literally. It'll be like ripping your own heart in half, unless she rips it first . . . . .

Spoiler

I̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶b̶b̶y̶

Edited by Arcanite

3 hours ago, Arcanite said:

I had peri at the beginning of the game as one of my first 4 stars. I used her to get off to a good start but then I got Oboro and realized, she talks big for a completely useless weakling. But this is why they say "no new friends" Cause now I'm addicted and I just can't get enough :(. I am going to send her home but it's gonna hurt, literally. It'll be like ripping your own heart in half, unless she rips it first . . . . .

Hide contents

I̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶b̶b̶y̶

To each their own.  Just remember P is for pierce, E is for eviscerate, R is for rupture(?), and I is for injure...

5 hours ago, mewyeon said:

No, I have a better idea, use all 4 at once!  If the opposing army doesn't die from the rain of arrows, they would go insane due to all the 1 liners and innuendos.  I'm sure Niles would even come up with a few new choice ones just for the situation.