Chapter 9-5 Lunatic team suggestions?

Roy Havenstone

I don't have enemy stats off of the top of my head, or I'd be able to give you a better answer.  The best I can suggest is Takumi, Robin, Hector, and Serra/Clarine (depending on whether or not you need the extra speed to not be doubled).  Hector/Takumi's counter abilities should prove useful, and Robin's effective against 3/5 of the map.  The healer is there to keep Robin alive.

Since I am also trying to beat 9-5 on Lunatic and took some notes, here are the enemy stats. It is not fully complete (Xander has Distant Counter, Veronica has a special weapon that does stuff, and so on), but it should help provide a rough guideline of what one is going up against.

9-5 Lunatic Stats
Xander:			47 HP, 51 ATT, 27 SPD, 42 DEF, 19 RES
Troubadour:		32 HP, 41 ATT, 24 SPD, 22 DEF, 46 RES (Gravity, Recover)
Veronica:		49 HP, 54 ATT, 29 SPD, 33 DEF, 26 RES
Sword Fighter:		47 HP, 49 ATT, 34 SPD, 33 DEF, 25 RES (Sacrifice Skill)
Blue Mage		40 HP, 47 ATT, 35 SPD, 22 DEF, 31 RES

While Hector is awesome, I would not necessarily pick him for 9-5 due to Xander's presence as a Red, another Red Fighter, and 2 powerful mages (Veronica and Blue Mage). The Weapon Triangle can easily screw him over despite his insane HP and DEF and his RES is rather poor while enemy Magic ATT is high.

Out of your current roster, I would choose...

1. Takumi - He is anti-everything and can counter in melee. I would use him to snipe the Troubadour, off-tank, and provide supporting fire (as well as his Threaten SPD passive).
2. Robin - Even at 4* rank, I think Robin should be able to handle his own against Xander, which is my primary reason for selecting him. It also helps many enemies do have low RES, although Robin will be at a disadvantage against Veronica due to the Weapon Triangle. 
3. Lucina or Lyn - Your choice, the primary reason for this fighter is to counter Veronica. At max level and with medium RES, both units should survive a hit (Lyn has more RES, but Lucina has more HP). I'm personally leaning towards Lucina since I think she can one-round Veronica without aid while Lyn may need some more help even if Defiant ATT is active.
4. A Healer or a Dancer - Your choice. For healers, I recommend Serra due to her Recover staff (flat 15 Heal), extra speed ability, and Hone ATT passive. Alternatively, if you have the DPS and want to go on the offensive, try using a Dancer (Olivia) to wipe out enemy units quickly.

I remember ranged attacks doing my team in (especially that blue mage, since my team is red-heavy), and that maps is NOT friendly to melee.  Not sure if speed buff + max Hector would be enough to take a single hit from Veronica.  If I had to do anything, it would be bait Veronica, have Hector rearrange her face, and beat the everliving crap out of everyone not from Nohr.  Robin/Takumi should be able to finish off Xander once everything else is dead.