Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword, Pick My Edits

MagicBall

I generally have 3~4 hours to kill a day, so I figured I'd spend it with a Pick My Edits.

I plan for this to be on Hector Hard Mode, so Karla and Farina are OK to edit.  Enemy growths are going to increase 20%, as a counter to all the player foucsed buffs that seem to be poring in.  I'd like to see at least one change for every character, but I'm not quite sure how many people will see this.  I do want a somewhat balanced playthrough, so throwing in a provision I can not accept a change.  Be suspific, as to just increase or decrease something isn't clear enough on what you mean.

List of changes I've accepted

Spoiler

Marcus now has Xander's growths.
Rebecca is now a female nomad, with +25% growths to HP, Defence and Res and +20% Strength, Skill, and Luck and +1 to Defence, Con and Luck.  She's now carrying a Longbow
Longbows have +10 hit.
Rapier replaced with Eliwood's Blade from Awakening and loses Prf ranking.
Eliwood's Blades can be bought in Chapter 16, 21, 24, and 31x.

Bartre's speed and skill growth increased by 15% and has a C rank on Axes.
Lyn's strength and res growth increased by 20%.
Guy's base level is increased to 5. +2 to all his bases.  Now has Joshua's growth rates
Raven and Lucius base level is increased to 9, and bases are increased statistically based on growths.
Wallace's level (Lyn and Hector mode) is bumped to 15, stats increased statistically based on growths.
Isadora now has Seth's growth rates.
Louise now has Innes's growth rates.
Rath is now level 14, and his bases are increased statistically based on growths.
Heath is now level 12, and his bases are increased statistically based on growths. 
Nino is now level 17+ and her bases are increased statistically based on growths.
In addition, give Nils and Ninian weapons, if possible. (Need to look into this, not certain about it)
Karel is now a Nomad Tropper, with a Killing Edge and a Killer Bow.  Both weapon ranks are at A.
Karla is now a Falcon Knight with A in Swords and C in Lances.
Lundgren replaces Cameron as a sage with Bolting, Elfire, and a Barrier staff. 
Darin is a Great Lord with a Devil Axe and a Tomahawk.  In the final chapter he drops the Basilikos
Devil Axe's might is now 25.
Hector is now a merc with Ike's bases and growths.  Wolf Beil is changed to Ike's personal weapon as well.

Edited by MagicBall

Alright, if you want more people to come over and see this, you might want to include the fact that it is a pick my edit in the title, just so people know what it is if they are interested.

Let me start you off, though. Something easy: Marcus now has Xander's growths from Revelation.

Everyone's busted in Awakening and Fates so to make your journey a little easier (and also because I like Marcus) now Marcus is busted from the start as well.

Have fun!

• MagicBall changed the title to Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword, Pick My Edits

Rebecca is now a female nomad, with +5% growths to HP, Defence and Res and +1 to Defence, Con and Luck. 

Edit: She's now carrying a Longbow as well, which has +10 hit. If that's stretching it, I understand.

Edited by Dayni

• 8 months later...

Bartre has +15% growth in skill and speed with C rank on Axes.

Dorcas can have higher growths on skill , defence and strength.

Lyn has +20% in strength and res , also generally higher bases for every stat except speed and skill.

A unit I've always wanted to train is Rebecca , so you can +20% extra growths to her expect speed and higher bases to make up for her locked 2 range only.

Also Guy's base level increase to 5 then add +2 to all his stats.

Same for Raven and Lucius , make them both level 9 then adjust bases to the suitable amount

Give Wallace a slight boost to all of his stats and raise his level to 15. Also, give him growth bonuses in speed and skill. (Also also, use him on LHM so that his promotion isn't forced.)

Give Guy Joshua's growth rates and raise his HP to mitigate his poor defenses.

Isadora should be buffed significantly and be given Seth's growth rates. Same with Louise, but with Innes's.

Bump Rath to level 14 and adjust his stats accordingly. Heath, to level 12. 

Lastly, Nino could be level 17+ and have stats to reflect this.

• 4 months later...

Make Karel a Nomad Trooper with his Wo Dao and a Killer Bow. Both ranks at A.

Have Karla as a Falcon Knight with A in Swords and C in Lances and give her good con but below average speed.

And just for a fun trick, have Lundgren replace Cameron(Paladin Mini boss in chapter 19/20) as a sage with Bolting, Elfire, and a Barrier staff while Darin is a Great Lord at the same level with a Devil Axe and a Tomahawk. In the final chapter he drops the Basilikos

• 3 weeks later...

I am still wanting to do this, even if it has been a year.  Nobody responded after a point, so I didn't think this garnered enough interest.  Among things, specifying numbers would be nice.  Something like increase their level to X and bump stats I can do by multiplying their growths by gained levels, then rounding.  Just increase their base/growth with no number context is just vague.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, what the hell. I'll offer suggestions.

• Give Renault Yoder's base stats. Leave his growth rates untouched.
  • Give Canas Etzel's New Mystery of the Emblem base stats and growths. Raise his Con by 3 (making it 10).
  • Give Eliwood Marth's New Mystery growth rates. Like Canas, raise his Con up to 10 and cut Durandal's weight down to 12, like it was in Binding Blade.
  • Have Kent and Sain switch base stats and growth rates.