Arena Discussion Thread (inc. Assault)

pianime94

I feel like now is the appropriate time to make this because wow people become really competitive this time.

For starter, here is my current score and placement

h3Q7oHO.png

I had almost the exact same score in previous tier (1 point lower in offense and 1 point higher in defense lool), and that placed me in 8k rank before. But now...it looks like it''ll go even lower in a few days.

I could force it to 4.35k but I'm crossing my fingers that'll let me stay in top 10k.

Posts yours so we can compare and discuss,

Edited by Parrhesia

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you people ever use dueling sword redeem?

I am unrank and my defensive result is 261. Guess my team is good and I cannot even utilize them correctly (jk)

16 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Not sure anybody really needs my 3486 offence + 256 defence points, totalling to rank 81 251 at the moment, lol.

Reveal hidden contents

I have seen people who don't know how high they must aim to get ranked, so yours can be a reference point for them. :):

14 minutes ago, Ryuke said:

Do you people ever use dueling sword redeem?

I am unrank and my defensive result is 261. Guess my team is good and I cannot even utilize them correctly (jk)

I used a couple here and there. Still got 26 crests. Probably more once I have done the Lunatic missions.

Oh yeah, on defense, the team shown in my image is my defense team. If anybody wanna try that, be warned, it was purely luck since I've only won one defense so far lol.

Edited by pianime94

Just now, pianime94 said:

@Ryuke Yeah. My offense team is:

Ryoma lv 40

Lyn lv 40

4* Frederick lv 38

4* Robin lv 40

This team gives 614-624 points max per battle.

Ahhh. Does level plays a role?

Now I realized at Lunatic I only gain 500points. Cause I am running with a level 1 support (it has its own perk and cons)

If a team runs an Effie or Blue Knight... or 2x Blue ... its GG for you ?

Team is Ryoma, Takumi, Robin @lv 40/5* and a lv 27 Olivia (4*). Gives ~610-618 points per battle. 

Swapped Olivia for my other Takumi (5*, lv 37) to test out, max points possible went up, but team had a harder time with certain configurations (I still won, but with casualties) and the flexibility of Olivia's dance is much more beneficial than a second Takumi. So I'm trying to painstakingly level her up but it's pretty hard getting her kills around the ~lv30 range.

16 minutes ago, Ryuke said:

Now I realized at Lunatic I only gain 500points. Cause I am running with a level 1 support (it has its own perk and cons)

Level and stats does play a role afaik. The higher your level the stronger your matchup will be, hence more point.

Frederick is there exactly for that reason lel.

I wished Takugeddon would just attack me because that seems like an easy win for my team, haha.

My team, score, and ranking. 

Rating: Tiki (178), Ogma (160), Nino (163), Olivia (149)

With the current stat total, I can get around ~630 each Advanced match without any deaths.

IMG_0016[1].PNG

Edited by Otorio

My first all-advanced-no-death run. Pretty close to you @Otorio

Edit: image removed for space purposes. Team: 5*Y!Tiki, 5*Lucina,4*Nino,4*Sharena(lv36); score 4414; rank 4965

Edited by Apples

2 hours ago, Ryuke said:

I've noticed that the points decrease based on how many of your units die. Levels matter for min-max points you can get.

Edited by NickV

1 hour ago, NickV said:

I've noticed that the points decrease based on how many of your units die. Levels matter for min-max points you can get.

The total stats of all your characters (which increase by level, so level indirectly affects this) affect the range of points opponents can give you (which you see when choosing your opponent). Each death subtracts 50 points from the max you can get. I believe this is how it works, but someone correct me if I'm wrong.

4,090 Offense with a rank of 28,369.

4* Level 34 Olivia and 4* Level 39 Abel are pulling the scores down despite doing all Advanced. Thinking of switching one of them for 5* Marth I've been training up. He's four levels away from being Level 40. Though, admittedly, with how my team is (overall middling Speed but high offensive power), it'll be hard to justify Marth over Olivia.

Edited by Dual Dragons

I'm at 4252 points on offense, after a perfect run(7 wins advanced, 0 KOs) using 5* Lucina, and 4* Nino, Corrin!F, and Kagero, at levels 40/40/39/37. After this round, I can make Sharena 5 star, so her massive stat total should push my rank up a decent amount once she's leveled(a whopping 27 stat points at level 40 over my 4 star Corrin, who she would likely take the place of). Currently ranked 14,865, hopefully I don;t drop below 30k, but considering I was ranked below 10000 when I got this score... well hopefully the slipping slows down.